Rachael's Revenge [F/M] NSFW

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
da2443
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Rachael's Revenge [F/M] NSFW

Post by da2443 »

Rachael had easily escaped my attempt at tying her up. She stood up telling me that she had fun but needed to show me how to really tie someone up. Taking cordage out of her handbag she had me cross my hands behind my back as she was binding them tight she was giggling telling me I had to do it tighter next time for her.

She tied it off knotting it so I couldn’t reach the knot with my fingers. I struggled a little after she tied my hands to feel the restraint. I was getting a raging hard on every time I reached the point I couldn’t move my hands any more, she left a little bit of a give so I could feel the limits of my bound hands unable to free themselves.

She then pulled out a scarf from her handbag tying it tightly around my eyes blindfolding me, shrouding me in darkness as I enjoy my restraint. She come close enough for me to smell the faint hint of her perfume as she whispered softly in my ear that she has known about my crush on her, seen the way I look at her.

She then softly kisses me as I lean in to kiss her after a few lip exchanges I feel her finger on my mouth hushing me, then pulling my chin down before I can say anything I feel a ball being pushed into my mouth pressing my tongue down and Rachael strapping it behind my head.

I didn’t own a ball-gag. I wondered if she brought it with her tonight or she just carried it with her? Then I didn’t care she tells me that now I’m gagged I can’t say no to whatever she does to me, giggling and whispering to me “you think I haven’t noticed you get excited”

I feel her soft hands on my raging hard on she begins carassing and teasing it I work with it grinding and trying to push into her hand I was wearing kind of thin loungewear pants so my hard on was really obvious. I couldn’t hide it.

She whispered that she wasn’t going to let me climax and that I had to do it myself later teasing me I tried something to agree with her but with this ball-gag pushing down on my tongue I could only move part of my lips which sent a torrent of saliva gushing out like a waterfall.

She laughed saying that once I started drooling I wouldn’t be able to control it and that I would be her drooling slave for the night. She then removed my socks tying my ankles in a cross shape pattern to get it really tight. She then put me on my side saying that when she was done playing with her new slave she was going to take me through to the bedroom and force me to fuck her.

Explicitly stating she wanted pounded and fucked not made love to like some goody little snowflake princess.

The final part of my bondage was a length of rope, binding my hands to my ankles. Hogtying me I felt my dick twinge as she whispered the word hogtie. It was such a kinky sounding word, coming from her lips made it even hotter.

She lay next to me, her new hogtied slave and said that she was going to watch me squirm as she vibed herself to orgasm.
I didn’t want to move from that spot, I could feel her breath on my cheeks as she let out her erotic moans and oohs and ahhs the buzzing noise from her vibrator got louder and louder with her mianing until I felt one larger last one and heard her climax. It was then that I realised. I couldn’t move on my side even if I wanted to she had me completely immobilised, blindfolded and profusely drooling from a tight gag that made even mmphing difficult.

We lay there a while before Rachael put her vibrator on my dick whispering that it opens up blood vessels making me harder, and it did I was rock solid by the time she turned me on my tummy ordering me to hump the hard floor as she watched.

I did as I was told, it felt the only part I could move was my ass up and down to grind along the polished hard wood floor. It felt great all I could think about was Rachael and how tightly she tied me up. I could feel the drool run down my chin as I continued to drool.

I had been humping the hard wood floor for Rachaels enjoyment as she enjoyed her hogtied drooling slave pleasuring himself. I began thinking maybe my back will give out if I keep going, but I did.

She laughed saying that she had never seen anyone try to cum for her with such determination. Maybe I needed a hand she said.

Rachael put me on my side, took off my gag as I gasped for air letting another torrent of drool run freely down the side of my cheek yanked down my pants and started jerking me off ferociously. I begged her to make me cum she then started kissing me, it was then after some kisses I came more than I thought was humanly possible. Soaking her hand in jizz, and some of the floor she continued jerking me off.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Nice. ;)
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Please Male Another Part!
da2443
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by da2443 »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 5 years ago Please Male Another Part!
Thanks! I'm sure I can think of something to carry the series. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic