SUMMER LOVE(M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SUMMER LOVE(M/F)

Post by Amm1973es »

Summer love (Part 1)
Claudia was spending her holidays in Tenerife, she had had a raffle on the trip with a stay included for a month in the opening of a new store next to her house and luckily she could enjoy them fully when having her next holidays.

When he arrived at the airport he picked up his suitcase from the tape and after doing some shopping in the shops, he went through the control, on the outside towards an unbeatable day with a radiant sun, he did not regret having put on the green summer dress with patterned flowers that it covered him until the middle of the thigh and his shoes consisting of yellow sandals allowed his feet to enjoy the gentle morning breeze.

He went to the bus stop to go to the city arriving soon after waiting for it, after sitting in the back I enjoy the beautiful landscape that offered the route of the vehicle not believing even at his age of twenty and with his salary could afford to spend a whole month on that island.

They arrived in the city in just half an hour getting off as close as possible to their hotel, at the reception they gave him the key to his room where he left his suitcase next to the bed.

As she was not willing to lose a single day of her vacation she left the hotel to visit the surroundings with her photo camera, she had previously researched the best places to see before leaving Leon, knowing at once where to go.

When I was about to take a picture of a building, I heard a voice in front of her calling her.

- Excuse Miss, would you be interested in free tickets to the auditorium tonight ?.

She turned to the person who had interrupted her when taking the photo, it was a woman from the nearby tourist station.

- Thanks, what show will be? .- She asked taking it.

- Change every night, is a tourism promotion promoted by the town hall.

- I will go then, can you recommend some good place to have breakfast for
near here.

- Of course, if what you want is to take something typical of the city has the Bar restaurant carp just two blocks down that street and turning
to the left, it has no loss.

- Thanks for everything.

- They do not deserve, it's my job.

She approached other tourists near her to offer them the tickets, she took out the photo of the building and headed towards the place that she had recommended for breakfast something since the only thing she had taken was a juice that had been offered on the plane I eat lunch. When he arrived at his destination he saw that it was a place that seemed to be something expensive, but as at the door there was a panel with several affordable offers to his modest pocket, to try some of those typical breakfasts.

As he approached the bar, he was immediately attended by the employee at the bar.

- Good morning, what do you want to drink ?.

- Put me a coffee with an ensaimada of the earth.

He took a seat at one of the outdoor tables, and after a few minutes they brought him what he had asked, leaving it on the table.

- Let him take advantage of it.

- Thanks.- I answered the waiter.

I was willing to start having breakfast when a guy came out of the room that caught his attention, would be his age more or less. He also seemed aware of his presence and approached his table.

- Hello again, how about your holidays ?.

- Excuse me, do we know each other ?.

- We saw you on the plane, I helped you to put the bag in the compartment and we were talking a few minutes before it took off. My name is Carlos,
before I could not present myself properly.

He remembered it right away when he mentioned that.

- Of course, now I remember you. Are you doing sightseeing too?

- No, I live here. I was doing some paperwork in the peninsula.

The waiter returned with the consumption the boy had requested.

- Where would you sit sir? .- I ask him.

- Sit up with me, so you can tell me things of interest about the city.- I ask she.

- For me it will be a pleasure to help you in whatever way I can.

While they were having breakfast they were talking about the different points of touristic interest of the city, when the breakfast was over they left their trays on a pile at the entrance and went in to pay.

- I invite.- He said when he saw her take out the purse to pay.

- Thank you, I did not need to.

- It is no hassle, in return I would like to make you a private guide while you are in the city.

The offer caught him a bit of surprise when he was about to reject it, although on observing the boy he seemed trustworthy and apart he liked it a little.

For me it will be a pleasure, what do you recommend to visit in this area ?.

They spent the day together visiting several buildings that she did not know, ate and dined in places that she chose where they offered an exquisite meal although he did not allow her to pay in any of the occasions.

About eleven o'clock at night already burst from so much walking I take her to the hotel.

- I have had a great time with you, and you have taught me things that neither

I had seen on the internet.

- Not all the beauty of visiting this
in the network, hence a local guide is sometimes
Useful. Do we repeat tomorrow?

- I would love it if it's not too much trouble for you.

- For me do not worry, I'm also on vacation this month, do I come to search at nine ?.

- Okay, although with a condition. Tomorrow I pay for meals.

- If that pleases you, I accept.

They said goodbye with kisses on the cheek and once in her room she went to bed waiting anxiously the next day.
----------------------------------------------
Ensaimada: Typical Spanish sweet similar to a conch and coated with glace sugar.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Summer love (Part 2)
After several days of being accompanied by Carlos through different places in the city where he taught different tourist attractions that were not usually seen by tourists, he wanted to go to some beach, it was more of a mountain but after about a week of visiting the The city would like to spend a quiet day lying in the sand. Although she did not know if she wanted that place to accompany her or, on the contrary, politely ask her to see herself the next day and go alone.

While they were having dinner, some days ago he had decided that everyone should pay for theirs in view of the fact that he seemed not to want to stop paying for his drinks. He decided to take the issue out.

- Tomorrow I think I'll go to the beach, I need to rest from so many days
walking

- I think it's a great idea, do you want to go alone?

- I'm thinking about it, after all we just got to know each other.

- As you wish, we can see each other the next day without problems.

- Let me think about it while we go back to the hotel.

- As you wish, I enjoy your company. But I do not want to be a nuisance.

- You are very kind, I like your company too. Too bad I do not live in the same place.

- Thanks, I'm flattered by that compliment.

They continued eating and when leaving the restaurant they went slowly to the hotel talking about the different tourist elements of their respective cities. When they reached the door of the same they stopped in front of her and he remained staring at her.

- I suppose that until the day after tomorrow, you will call me to stay for an hour.

- I think I want you to join me tomorrow, so you can tell me the better place to put and I'll have someone who puts lotion on my back.

- If I'm not a nuisance, I'd love to accompany you.

- You are never a annoyance, I wait for you at eight in the dining room. In this occasionally we can have breakfast at the hotel to buy time, if you do not have inconvenient.

- By my perfect, at eight o'clock I'll wait for you at the entrance.

They kissed on the cheek as they usually did and saw him walk away, as he went up to his room he thought he was taking too much affection considering that they lived very apart, she in the peninsula and on the island.

Claudia got up to be notified by the reception at seven-fifteen in the morning, on the dress that was under the window was the clothes that would wear today, so that having saved that time last night you just need to take a quick shower before to get dressed.

When he finished drying, he covered himself with a towel and left the bathroom, first put on his yellow swimsuit, then the dark green top with blue shorts, and last but not least, sandals made of cloth that were fastened above the ankles. She looked at the mirror incorporated in the door pleased, took the bag from which I take a comb to tidy your hair a little.

- Now yes, I'm ready to leave.- He said thinking aloud.

At the entrance, Carlos was waiting for her, but when she saw her, she was stunned.

- Good morning Claudia, you are very pretty this morning.

- Thanks for looking at you, I like to go to the beach. Do we sit down for breakfast ?.

- Of course, they have already reserved a table for us.

- Seriously, but if you do not usually do it.- I exclaim surprised.

- Have an exception with us, we sit down ?.

The dining room was overflowing, except for a table that was empty in the background. Before sitting down they served some free buffet and a coffee. Once they were seated, they began to have breakfast, what had happened that morning was something he had noticed since he went to the first restaurant. The waiters and even the owners seemed to behave in a more refined way in their presence.

- What beach do you want to go? .- He asked.

- I have a certain idea, but I suppose that when you live here you can advise me better.

- If you do not mind being more lonely, I can take you to one that covers a lot less.

- As a loner ?.

- We will not be alone, but it will be much quieter than tourists tend to go.

- It sounds good, if I do not like it, we can always go to another one.

- You'll like it, you'll see.

At the end of breakfast he offered to pick up the plates and glasses to take them and their corresponding batteries and noticed that morning seemed more arranged than usual, he had put on a decent shirt and pants when he normally wore jeans and T-shirt.

- Now, we can leave as soon as you like. As I did not know which beach you would like to go to, I brought my car just in case.

- I did not know you had your own vehicle.-By the city I usually go by public transport or walking, but I usually take the beach as it always comes in handy.

I take her to a seat lion parked right in front of the hotel helping her put her purse in the trunk, and inside the vehicle I indicated how to adjust your seat before starting the car. Immediately I notice that he was getting ready to leave the city.

- Is not the city in the city the beach you say?

- Obviously not, if it were, it would be as massive as the one you wanted to go

After a journey of about an hour I took a detour down a dirt road, at the end of which there was a parking lot with several cars.

I parked the vehicle quickly turning off the engine, both got off and after taking their things down the ladder that he indicated seeing a large cove that was practically empty of people.

- I told you !, and wait to try this water.-Carlos said smiling.

At the bottom they spread out their towels and took off their clothes leaving it on them and immediately they got into the water.

- This water is great and barely covers! .- She exclaimed.

- I did not tell you?

- Yes, but it was too nice to be true.

When they returned to the towels, they rubbed each other with lotion on their backs and lay down on them to rest.

- I see that the locals keep some secrets.

- Of course, do you find it wrong ?.

- For nothing, I suppose that of living here I would do the same.

At that moment some children played with some strings and without being able to avoid it he looked at his friend who was beginning to fall asleep, he was a boy who liked him and he would love that those strings that he saw used them in her.

Although I did not know how to tell her without thinking she was a pervert and annoying what they had until now. The children moved away from them to their parents not far away from there while laughing happily.

They were there until almost dinner time, he had been a foresight and had grabbed a few sandwiches and drinks from the hotel before she got off.

- You are a sun that thinks about everything, surely the girls around here will be jealous because you are with me.- He said when they began to dress when refreshing.

- Don't believe, at first they are excited to be with me. But after a few months they leave me.

- Well, they do not know what they're missing, you seem like a lovely boy.

- They have their reasons, I do not blame them at all.

Several families passed by them as they finished picking up and I watch as one of the young girls looked at him with contempt, the one noticing that Claudia had noticed it.

- An ex-girlfriend, we broke up about four months ago.

- Well, in my opinion, she was a fool to let you escape, unless you're a serial killer and you hide it from me.- She said laughing.

- As I told you, they have their reasons and I respect them. I prefer not to continue there, I like you and I do not want to annoy you.

- As you like, but very few things can scare me.

They were almost the last to go up to the parking lot, put the bags in the trunk and when getting into the vehicle I start it after putting both the seat belt.

- I would like to invite you to dinner at my house, it is not far from here. You fancy?.

- Nothing I would like more, I hope you're a good cook.

- Nothing, I hope you eat some pizzas do not mind.

- Great, for me there is no problem.

- We'll arrive right away.

Claudia leaned back in her seat, knew who Carlos was and just as she was a user of the same bdsm website.

He had betrayed something he saw in the trunk and had another user who had been following his profile picture for some time.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Summer love (part 3)
While Carlos was driving the vehicle they were approaching a house next to the beach on two floors and as it could already appreciate at first glance did not look like being small, she meanwhile was still studying the best way to approach the boy to tell I knew who he was.

-I could not help but notice that shirt with the island and the word "Balearis" printed, I liked it a lot. Where could I buy another ?.

He turned a moment to look at her turning his head to the road a few seconds later.

-If you like it, I can give you several. Although before I would like to confess something that I have not told you yet.

He seemed to think for a while how to say it before talking again.

- You noticed that in many restaurants, local and even in your hotel this morning the deal they offer me.

- Of course, the restaurants and locals have accused him of knowing you but the hotel has surprised me.

- It has a simple explanation, I own a company that is dedicated to supply merchandise to several shops and being a small region soon found out who was the head of that company. In many places I go they insist on giving me that preferential treatment despite repeatedly insisting that it was not necessary, although this morning at the hotel I did not care that I was granted to reserve the table.

- It is incredible that a boy of your age already owns a company.

- It's a curious story, I was on vacation as you would do something about three years and I found out that this company had financial problems with the bank through a conversation I heard with the commercial of the office.

At that time I was already interested in getting some job as manager of some trade to be able to live on this island all year and to listen to them do not hesitate to intervene since the owner was overwhelmed by his situation.

After several days of negotiations I managed to buy the debt for a fair amount by giving me a business that takes a year to revive and now allows me to live where I've always liked.
Meanwhile, they had already arrived at the house and put the car into the garage, turned off the engine and took out the key while a motor descended the garage door.

- For what I see, nothing is going badly for you.- she said.

- If you say it for the house, it came along with the debt. Do we enter the house?

I take her to a beautifully decorated open concept room offering to take a seat on a sofa while he went to the bar cabinet.

- Do you want to drink something now ?.

- Yeah, give me a coke with ice.
I take out several cans from the built-in refrigerator in the bar cabinet and prepare two glasses of ice before sitting next to it.

- Take here you have.

Claudia opened her can making part of the contents in the glass.

- With regard to the shirts that I mentioned before, where can you buy ?.

- Now I believe that nowhere, they are from a local that I fail two years ago and the owner gave them to me as part of payment of their debt.
Occasionally I give some to the souvenir shops that sell to tourists. Then remind me to give you some.

- And on the island does someone else have it?

- I do not think, residents do not usually buy in those stores.

When it became clear to him that it was the user "Balearis1992", he decided to confess his nickname to the website, since he preferred not to put his photo.

- I am "Sum1997", I am a follower of yours on the web for several months.

Carlos before such news left the glass of soda on the bedside table.

- I do not know what to say, I'm surprised to know you this way.

- I did not know who you were until I saw that shirt in the trunk of your vehicle, but before I gave in, I wanted to make sure you really were you.

- Now I understand so much interest in a shirt that does not have almost success.

She picked up her soda again, having a good drink, then stared at it.

- I had no idea that you were such a beautiful girl, not having a picture on your profile.

- You do not either, you're as shy as me.- she added.

They were talking for about half an hour about their tastes in the bdsm, both discovered to have similar fetishes with slight differences.

- I think it's time to dine- Carlos said when he saw his cell phone.

- It was the hour half an hour ago, but with such an interesting conversation you do not remember it.

- Let's go to the table, I'll serve what I bought. I confess I am not a good cook.

- I do not care, while you prepare some good desserts with the ropes.- She said smiling.

Served the dinner, putting on the table the first plate and some hors d'oeuvres.

- I still can not believe this lucky meeting, I liked you from the first time I saw you on the plane and as I showed you the city, you liked me and wanted to confess it with all my strength.

- To have done it, you also attracted me a lot.

- I always backed down, in the end my needs would end up surfacing and they all abandoned me at the Onarle the ropes.

Claudia picked up a piece of cheese while looking at it sweetly.

- I would not have crossed my mind.

- I did not know that you were inside the world.

They were talking while they ate and when I finished I helped him pick up the dishes by scrubbing them in a moment.

- It was not necessary, I had put them in the mini-dishwasher.

- Nothing is annoying, ready to give me the dessert ?.

- It would be a pleasure, let's go to my room. There I have the ropes.

They went upstairs to go to the last room, where they entered. When she opened the closet to pick up a bag of colored strings, she noticed that there was a black nightgown hanging on a hanger.

- Do you mind if I put that to sleep after?

- Not at all.-He said putting it on the bed.

When she saw him ready with the ropes, she turned and put her arms together on her back.

- I would like to tie you in a bikini if ​​you do not mind.

- I do not care, since I saw you the first day you seemed like a good boy and I trusted you.

He took off his shorts and the top turning again, putting his arms on his back. Instantly I noticed the rope wrapping them and then being passed repeatedly over and under her breasts, as she passed it she felt more and more helpless.
Although at no time they cut off the circulation of the blood by leaving some slack, after about ten minutes I finish leaving her to look in the mirror.

- You like?

- Much, you also leave some slack to circulate blood.

- Now touch the gag, open the mouth.- He said rolling a bright red handkerchief.

He introduced the same and tied it behind his head removing his hair.

- Ready, now you can not talk. My little captive.

Claudia even though she could still say something with some effort, the game followed.

- mmmmmhhhhhhppppnnnn.- Gimio smiling.

They went back to the lower floor where he snuggled next to him while they watched the television, Carlos stroked his soft skin for the enjoyment of both. When they turned off the device they went back to the room where I untied her so that she could put on her nightgown behind the closet door if she wanted it, although it did not matter to her that she saw her naked since they were going to lie down together. So, so he followed the flow.

- What do you think? - I ask him to get out from behind the door.

- You are beautiful! I'm looking forward to tie you.

- Before let me go to the bathroom.

- Of course, the first door on the right.

- I'm right now.

When he returned, he turned on his back allowing him to tie her again.

- Do you want me to gag you now?

- Better than not today, we'll try another night with her.

- As you wish, although I take the floor for future times.

At the end of tying it was completely helpless again and Carlos was in his role of dominant taking her to bed, had to admit that when they finished making love that his partner was not given anything wrong taking into account that being she I could do little to help him.

- Do you want me to untie you now ?.

She not noticing even the cut circulation told her not to whisper in his ear.

- You're a pervert. - I answer laughing.

- No less than you, who are the one who has bound me.

I hug her affectionately, both of them staying there soon after, the first rays of the sun awakened her and she proceeded to untie her.
When they returned from showering they dressed and it did not matter to her to see her naked.

- I do not understand how yesterday could be important and today you can not see me naked.

- Last night I wanted you to change behind the door because I enjoyed seeing you do it and imagine your naked body, now that you have slept with me I already know him.

- If that pleased you, I have nothing to object.
I prepare breakfast for her and when I finish her I take her back to the hotel so that she can change her clothes to take her to visit the island in her car. When she came down from her room, she wore a light blue summer dress that came almost to her knees with matching sandals. He smiled at the effect it had on him while he was accompanying her to the car, once inside he looked at her before starting the car.

- I think it's a miss that we'll have to go through my house after the visits I've planned for you.
-It counted with it, guide.

They both laughed and the vehicle started, Claudia leaned back in her seat pleased with how those vacations were turning out.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

SUMMER LOVE(PART 4)
They had spent several days enjoying more Claudia every day that he spent in the company of his playmate, that day he woke up at the usual time and after washing he dressed in a yellow tank top, blue shorts and white sandals shoes.

He hastened to leave his room after taking his bag, Carlos as always waiting for him at the entrance of the dining room and seeing her he waved.

-You are beautiful!

-Thanks, but it's simple clothes.

-But you have a great time, we'll have breakfast and in the dining room I'll explain where I'll take you today.
When leaving the hotel they got in their car taking her to visit different places of interest on the island, about lunchtime they had seen everything he had planned and took her to a nearby restaurant.

-You've seen everything more relevant, there is only one old cave in the sea that we will see this afternoon if you do not get dizzy on a boat.

-At all, what will I do with the two weeks that I still have on vacation?

-I'll think of how to spend your time.

- You are a profiteer, will not you pretend that this with you the rest of the time ?.

-More or less that's what I thought, any objection?

-None of my part.- He said giving her a kiss after Claudia.

After finishing the meal they went immediately to a small cove where he saw a pier with a closed cabin with a padlock, got out of the vehicle and opened the padlock observed that inside there was a boat.

-Is this this pier?

-Of course, I ordered it built a month ago. I wanted to be able to ride my boat from this point on the island.

-Don't you fear that they steal it?, This is very set apart.

-Almost nobody comes here, is far from the tourist areas and the locals just visit this part of the island.

He started the engine of the boat and after helping her get on it, they entered the sea bordering the coast at all times. The rocks that I saw were impressive and more when the sea collided with them, I imagine being a captive of the old pirates when looking at the immensity of the ocean that was facing the coast.

-Carlos, do you have ropes in the boat? I wish you were my pirate.

He looked at her a few seconds before answering.

-Now it would not be safe or prudent to tie you, the boat goes very fast and you could fall to the water, apart from the fact that if a patrol boat stops us it would be a somewhat embarrassing situation.

-I understand, it made me illusion to be tied in the sea.

-Wait to get to the cave, there nobody can see us and I can tie you.

-Magnificent!.

He was still about five minutes before he saw the entrance to the cave, when he got inside Carlos stopped the boat taking several rolls of string he had prepared.

-It's time for the truth Princess, get close to me.

Illusioned she approached him offering her arms together on her back docilely. When she noticed the contact of the strings with her skin, she began to enjoy it, she went over and under her breasts several times before knotting the last knot in her back.

- Is the harness of strings comfortable?

She checked their bonds noting how firm they were and at the same time comfortable.

-Okay, are you going to muzzle me ?.

- No, my captive princess. Here no one can hear your screams, I'm taking you to my secret cave. Now sit down, I do not want you to fall to the water because your rescue is very high.

-As you say, pirate captain! .- She exclaimed smiling.

He sat while he started the boat again, the cave had a beautiful color that seemed to come from some kind of stones at the bottom of the water. He struggled with his bonds for pleasure when observing that his partner liked to see her do it, I dedicate him a captive victim's look to which he responded with a broad smile.
They arrived at a kind of cove where there was a natural stone pole that Carlos used to moor the boat.

-I'm going to take you to my secret cave princess.

-You will not get away with your pirate perfido.

-I've done it, little lady.-He said pushing it into a tunnel.

This little game he was liking a lot and lamented that they had not done it with clothes of the time for a greater realism. I took it inside until I came to a small natural cavity without exit with several blocks of stone that served as improvised seats.

-My princess hideout, here I will hold you until your father pays the ransom.

-Well, you'll have to wait a long time, since I'm not a princess or you're a pirate.

- If you are my princess Carolina, and I your pirate whenever you want it.

- Very cuts on your part, having me tied.- I answer her.

-You are my treasure and I do not want you to escape.

-I liked this impromptu game, we should try it with appropriate costumes for greater realism. Although it would be more appropriate to pretend that you are a smuggler and I your prisoner, "she suggested.

-I think you're right, since the costumes of that time in a place like that would not be appropriate, especially for your comfort.

-Perhaps you are right, a long skirt of that time for these As long as you have me tied it would not be the most convenient. How did you discover this place? - she asked as she sat on a long rock.

- About three months ago, I happened to come by here and investigate it discovering this marvel. - I answer by sitting next to him.

-If it's pretty, and the color game of the entrance is spectacular.

He approached her to kiss her just when he finished the sentence, they lay down on the rock, little importing how cold it was and he began to caress his legs with one hand.

-You are beautiful, I love hugging your chest tied.

- Well, take advantage, you have me helpless and at your mercy.

They stayed there for about an hour until the coldness of the rock became unbearable and when she got up she untied it so that she could warm her legs by herself.

-You could have warmed me up and tied me for a while longer until the exit from the cave.

-You've been there for a long time, besides that the marks of the ropes will have disappeared by the time we get back on the road.

-You are right, it is better that nobody knows about these games.

Back in the car the marks had disappeared and they went to his house where a pleasant night ahead awaited them that neither of them planned to give up.

A week passed without her noticing, few things visited again. Only the cave for a game of smuggler and prisoner, this time with more suitable wardrobe. For the rest they spent the rest of the days at home playing in private.
The beginning of the last week was sad for Carolina when she learned that on Sunday she left again for her city leaving Carlos behind, the alarm clock rang at the usual time and she got up to wash in the bathroom. She picked up a yellow summer dress that exposed her shoulders and arms, with a skirt that reached almost to the knee and as shoes she put on yellow sandals.

When he went down, he saw that his friend was waiting for him as always next to the dining room.

-Good morning, today you have overcome with your wardrobe. You are more precious than usual.

- Thank you very much, that was my intention.

After breakfast they went to Carlos's house, once inside the house she expected to be tied immediately and when she was about to do it they rang the bell.

-I'm going to see who it is, you go up to my room and you'll see the nice costume that I bought for our game today. The same are some business issues that I have to solve.

-Okay, although I warn you that if I like it, I'll change to the moment.

-Your own, although your current wardrobe is attractive.

She went to open the door while she went upstairs to her room, on the bed was a cowgirl disguise composed of a blue shirt, Denim denim skirt that reached the middle of the thigh, boots with decorative prints, a cowboy hat and a belt with a toy weapon.

-It's great, I think I'll put it right away.-She thought aloud.

Quickly she took off her dress putting on her disguise, when lifting her shirt she saw some transparent pantyhose that she left there for her. I doubt between without ponerselos or not, and in the end I choose not to do it to like the contact of the strings on his skin. When I finish changing I leave her dress and shoes on the bed.

Under the lower floor and not seeing Carlos went to the kitchen thinking he would be in his office dealing with some business, knowing from previous times that he did not want to be disturbed. She put on a glass of soda and when she closed the refrigerator door she was startled by a figure dressed in black who was pointing a gun at her.

-Carlos, the disguise that you should have put on is that of an Indian.

The figure without saying anything pulled a roll of string making signs to turn around, obeyed following the game.

-I suppose it was me who has overtaken me by changing my clothes, the one that has screwed up.

The figure crossed his wrists on his back beginning to wrap the string.

-You have changed the system for this game Carlos for what I see. Even if you do not squeeze me that much, they do me some damage.

-That's what it's about, young lady, I have to immobilize you.

When he heard it he was frightened because it was not his friend's voice, although he might be modifying his voice with some device.

-Very good Carlos, you've scared me already. Now you can remove the mask.

-Ahhhh, I told you before that you did not squeeze the cords so much.

With the last knot made I take out another roll with which he began to fix the wrists to the waist.

- Young girl I'm not Carlos, he went in his car about ten minutes ago. He left a note on the fireplace.

Then he was seized by the panic and with a great effort he shook off his captor, even with his hands tied behind his back, he could not face him. He followed her quietly through the house while she hoped that this was still a joke from his playmate, they vanished in seconds to see the note on the fireplace with the name of Carolina written.

His captor picked it up again, tying his wrists around his waist with the string.

-From now on, no nonsense, I just want to steal in the house. If you do not bother me, nothing will happen to you, I have no intention of killing you. "He said as he tightened the last knot.

Those words did not reassure her as she took her upstairs with him.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic