Be Careful What You Wish For (F/F): Completed Story!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Be Careful What You Wish For (F/F): Completed Story!

Post by Gagfan »

Warning the following story will contain multiple non-consensual elements, both from a bondage and sexual stand point

Hello all, I dont post a lot of my stories here because I dont feel they quite groove with the general mood here, but occasionally I share some of my more popular ones that I think might be well liked. The following is the story of a young woman who finds a genie lamp, but rather than lead her to good places things unfortunately take a dark turn for her, and when she escapes one wish the other leads her no where particularly good either. Im going to try to chop it up it littler pieces since that seems to be what people around here prefer:

Part 1:

Penelope, or Penny as her friends called her, was your average 21 year old, well average in terms of personality and interests. She was anything but average when it came the physical appearance. People told her she looked similar to Gal Gadot, with deep brown eyes and dark brunette hair that was unbelievably thick. She had enough Southern European in her family tree that she had an almost perpetual tanned appearance even in the dead of winter. She was tall for a woman at 5’9” but she was by no means a lanky bean pole. She had very distinct curves and rather perky breasts and looked like she was in peak physical shape despite essentially never working out.

She was out at a thrift store today, looking for some cheap decorations for her new apartment. She wasn’t having much success until she saw an old lamp. Penny had always been a huge fan of Aladdin as a kid and the old dull metal lamp looked charmingly like the one in that film. She figured with a little spit shine it would make a fun little table decoration and an excellent conversation starter when friends came to visit.

Later that evening after a day of fairly unsuccessful bargain hunting, Penny got to work on trying to clean up the lamp. She got a towel and put a little oil on it and began rubbing to lamp to try and give it a little shine. Suddenly a green fog like substance began to flow out of the end of the lamp. Penny gasped as the fog suddenly look on the form of a bald green man, with a thick black goatee. He was muscular and bare chested and where his waist and below should have been was a trail of the green fog leading back to the lamp.

“Hello my master, how may I serve you?” The green being said with a booming deep voice.

Penny was speechless for a moment, her eyes darting up and down the being’s body. Finally she collected her thoughts enough to talk.

“Are... are... you a genie?” She stammered

The green man smiled “I believe that is one of the names you mortals have for my kind”

“So do you do the whole three wishes thing? Or is that part of your myth not true?”

“Oh yes that part is true, you get three wishes. The only limit on your wishes is that you cannot wish for more wishes. Other than that you can pretty much wish for what you please”

Penny couldn’t believe it. She could finally have the fame and fortunate she had always dreamed of! No more trudging away at school or work to eek out a modest existence. Thinking it over she decided being famous was a good first wish, the beautiful young woman had always been jealous of the lifestyles of celebrities, plus fame tended to create fortune, so if she was lucky she wouldn’t have to waste a second wish on riches.

“Ok.. uh.. I wish I was famous!” Penny said excitedly. The genie snapped his finger. Penny sort of awkwardly sat there for a moment, nothing felt particularly changed. How would she know she was famous?

“So uh... er... how does this work exactly?”

The genie smiled again “well wishes usually aren’t actually instant, the magic works over time and brings the wished for end result. So all you need to do is go about your life as usual, and fame will eventually follow”

“Oh uh ok then, not what I expected but sounds good!”

“Do you have a second wish planned master?”

“Well I was going to see how this wish played out and see what I needed before making a new one”

“Very well, I am now linked to you so you do not need to rub the lamp to summon me. Merely think about being ready to make another wish and I will appear before you. Until then I wish you good day master”

Penny stood in a stunned silence, soon she was going to be famous. She was excited to find out what was going to bring her fame. Was she going to build a following online? Would a talent agent randomly see her and offer her a modeling gig? She took the lamp and carefully hid it, insuring no one would stumble upon it and take control of the genie before she had gotten her final two wishes. Penny sat back and began fantasizing about her new life, eventually dozing off on her couch accidentally after hours of excited thinking about what she would do with her new fame when it hit.

The next few weeks went by uneventfully however. Her social media accounts remained woefully unpopular. No before unseen talent scouts had offered her an exciting gig as an actress or model after seeing her out and about. Penny was just slogging through her same ordinary life as she had been doing before she ever found the lamp. Tonight she was walking home from her part time job, it was a cold winter evening, she was wearing her thick blue nuptse jacket with leather gloves, insulated pants, ugg boots, and a beanie hat.

She was growing beyond frustrated with the current state of things, pondering how long exactly it was going to take for her wish to become true. She was distracted by her thoughts as she passed through a quiet and fairly abandoned part of town when suddenly she felt herself being grabbed as she walked past an alley. Penny immediately tried screaming but she felt a tight death grip of cool leather glove crushing her lower face as her attacker had tightly handgagged her.

“Hello sexy, ready to have some fun?” A female voice purred at her.
Last edited by Gagfan 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Interesting start, hope you'll continue soon :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

FabianStr2016 wrote: 4 years ago Interesting start, hope you'll continue soon :)
Oh the whole story is already written, so unlike some I can promise you this story will not hang in eternal limbo haha. Ill probably post a piece of it every day or some until the whole thing is up.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 2

Penny was a bit shocked to her a female voice, she would have figured anyone assaulting her in a dark alley would be a man wanting to assault her.

Penny began properly struggling when suddenly the woman kicked Penny’s legs out from under her causing her to fall to the ground. Before she could attempt to get up the woman was on top of her, her legs straddling Penny’s upper body and keeping her arms pinned to her sides. The woman leaned down and hand gagged Penny tightly again.

The woman was rather beautiful, with piecing green eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was dressed in all black, including black leather gloves and a black puffer jacket. A duffel bag hung over her right shoulder and she gave Penny a sinister smile.

“Shhh you might as well stop struggling, you’re only going to annoy me. I’ve been stalking you for weeks for my project”

“Whmmmpt?”

“Oh I have a bold project, I just needed a ‘model’ to be the star of the show. I knew when I saw your sexy ass at the coffee shop last week you were the one”

The woman began reaching into the pocket of her puffy black jacket as she continued talking to her pinned down victim.

“I’ll discuss your part with you more at the studio, for now I need you to shut that sexy little mouth of yours”

The woman had now removed a foam ball from her pocket. Having a good idea where this was going Penny clamped her mouth shut tight. The blonde merely smiled as she pinched her prey’s nose shut. Penny managed to hold out for awhile, but after 90 seconds her lungs were finally burning so she opened her mouth to take a deep breath. The moment Penny finally gasped for air the foam ball was roughly shoved in, it quickly expanded to fill Penny’s whole mouth and served to muffle any screams of protest.

The blonde now roughly flipped Penny onto her stomach while maintaining her straddle position. The young coed for her part was trying her best to struggle but her captor had all the leverage. The kidnapper now forced Penny’s wrists to cross before quickly taking a zip tie and tightly tying them together. Penny yelped as the harsh plastic bit into her wrists. Another zip tie was added to cinch the first tie ever tighter.

“My name is Ella by the way, we’re going to be very close for this bold experiment of mine”

The blonde now ziptied Penny’s kicking ankles together. Ella straddled Penny and began grinding against her squirming body, softly moaning as her crotch enjoyed the friction created by Penny’s desperate thrashing.

“Mmmmm you are a cute one, you should be a professional model or something”

Ella grabbed a handful of zipties from her bag and began placing them on Penny’s firm legs, spacing them about every inch. She then took more zipties and tightly cinched off the 15 zipties tightly.

“Sorry about using uncomfortable plastic ties rather than nice soft rope, but I’m afraid discomfort is an important part of the project”

Ella now took Penny and roughly flipped her onto her stomach. She then began adding zipties to Penny’s arms, tightly fusing them together in the equivalent of an armbinder. When she was finished Penny’s arms were being viciously bit into by 10 tight plastic zipties, which Ella promptly cinched tighter with even more ties. Penny’s puffy jacket bulged out from between the tight plastic strips.

Penny for her part was terrified. What did this woman mean by “project” and why was her being so miserable an important part? She tried to squirm, but any strong attempt at thrashing caused the harsh plastic ties to tightly bite into her tender body. She could already begin to feel her arms burning from the strain of being brutally locked together.

“Pmmmphh lmmpmt mphh gmmph!”

Penny desperately mewed behind her gag as she tried to work the foam ball out of her mouth. Despite the fact nothing was sealing the ball in, the young woman was struggling to dislodge it as it had expanded greatly in her mouth.

“Oh does my sexy little model not like the foam ball? Would she like it better if something else was in her mouth?”

Taking a break from binding her victim Ella roughly grabbed the back of Penny’s head and roughly began to kiss her. Penny tried to squirm away, but Ella tightened her grip. The blonde’s tongue pushed past the foam ball and began violating her squirming victim’s mouth. Penny shivered as she felt her captor’s tongue probing her. As suddenly as it began the assault ended and Ella pulled back. She took a moment to stare at Penny and smile. Penny was greatly at unease as it was not a warm smile at all, it was demented and full of hungry malice.

“Oh you’ll get so much more than that later, I’m going to have a lot of fun exploring that sexy little body of yours”

Ella roughly grabbed Penny’s breasts through her thick jacket and gave them a hard squeeze before grabbing some larger zipties. She took the thicker ties and placed them around Penny’s torso and arms. She placed two across her stomach area about 2 inches apart and another pair above and below her breasts. Ella tightened them brutally, causing Penny’s arms to be crushed against her back. The brutal bear hug of plastic actually caused the horrified victim to struggle to breathe a little as her chest was being crushed by the sadistic bite of the plastic ties. Seemingly not satisfied though, Ella took some more ties and used them to cinch off the large ones, causing them to put the beautiful brunette hostage in an even tighter vice grip.

“God you look so sexy like that” Ella began rubbing her hands up and down Penny’s painfully bound body. She gave her ass and breasts tight squeezes when ever her hands crossed over those parts. “Just a little more then we’ll get you properly gagged and on the road.

Ella gave Penny another uninvited French kiss as she groped her breasts.

“Mmmmm so delicious” Ella practically purred.

“Pmmmmphh stmmph” Penny desperately begged behind the foam ball, tears were now running down her cheeks from a mixture of physical pain and emotional terror. Ella smiled her sadistic smile then leaned in and licked a tear off her victim’s cheek.

“Yummy, I wonder if the flavor will change as I begin my bold project on you”
ThePaulaG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThePaulaG »

This is an interesting concept. Definitely leaves you curious as to what direction things are heading
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

This is warming up nicely
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago This is warming up nicely
Thank you! The next part will be up tomorrow morning!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part III

Penny didn’t really have time to process when she felt her pants and underwear beginning to be pulled down. She tried to resist despite the painful bite the plastic ties subjected her too, but she was helpless as she saw her captor take a dildo and shove it into her exposed pussy. She moaned as the friction rubbed her.

“I see we have a little pervert who is enjoying this!”

Penny blushed, she was not enjoying this in the least but friction led to little pangs of pleasure no matter how unwanted they were

“Nmmmphhh!”

“Oh well that’s a shame, because that little vibrating dildo is one of the more pleasurable things I’m going to do to you. Most of the other things will be quite unpleasant”

Ella pulled Penny’s pants and underwear back up and took a length of thin twine like rope. She tied the rope to one of the zip ties crushing her stomach before running it under Penny’s crotch. Penny yelped through her gag as Ella pulled the rope very taut, causing it to visibly dig into Penny’s pussy before tying it to one of the zipties.

“Wouldn’t want that dildo to go anywhere would we?” Ella winked as she held up a small pink remote. “Now this little guy has a variety of fun settings. Later when you’re in the trunk riding to my studio I’ll put it on random I think, keep you painfully on edge. If youre lucky I’ll make you beg me to put on a strap on and fuck you later”

Penny was properly sobbing now, shaking her head back and forth. She was begging behind her gag for mercy.

“I could almost understand some of those words between your sexy little sobs, I think it’s time to give you your first proper gag.”

The woman reached into the duffel bag from which her near limitless supply of zip ties had been coming from. She removed a large ziploc bag full of what looked to be socks and panties and held it up while smiling.

“Now you get to be my personal washing machine, how does that sound?” Ella said with an unsettling playful tone.

Penny shook her head no, not that Ella had any concern over what her victim wanted at this point. The demented blonde shoved her fingers into the crying brunettes mouth and began to remove the large foam ball. As soon it was out Penny began pathetically begging:

“Please you don’t have to do this. Just let me go, I won’t tell anyone I swear. I just want to go ho-“

Ella put her finger over Penny’s lips in an authoritative manner and seductively smiled at her. As she began straddling her again and grinding on her bound body.

“I’ll tell you what, kiss me like you love me. If I’m impressed maaaaybe I’ll be merciful to you”

Penny shook her head up and down in an affirmative as Ella leaned in and began passionately kissing her. Penny tried to return the favor, pretend that this was just another makeout session with a boyfriend. They continued to kiss, Ella moaning with clear arousal their tongues intertwined and explored each other. Ella groped Penny’s large breasts the entire time and grinded up and down her victim’s tightly bound body. Finally after a few minutes Ella pulled back.

“There was that go-“

Penny was cut off and nearly gagged as her mouth was suddenly being filled with fabric as Ella was roughly forcing a large wad of panties and socks into the brunette’s mouth. The taste that began permeating Penny’s oral cavity was easily the most horrific thing she had ever tasted. An unspeakable mix of sweat and body odor invaded every inch of her mouth as Ella kept pushing more and more, deeper and deeper past her helpless victim’s lips.

“Wmmmphh??” Penny yelped in extremely muffled surprise, fighting the urge to throw up from the horrific taste.

“Listen sugar-pie I said maybe I’d be merciful, I made you no promises though”

Ella gave a seductive little wink as she finished shoving the massive wad of dirty laundry into her victim’s mouth. Penny’s cheeks were now bulging like a chipmunk from being forced to absolute capacity. Ella tightly hand gagged the mewing captive as she dug in duffel bag, eventually removing a large roll of wide black electrical tape.

“Force those lips together my sexy little captive”

“Nmmmphh!” Penny defiantly refused and attempted to push some of the repulsive stuffing out, nearly gagging as she pressed her tongue against the wad of laundry.

“Either you will close your mouth or I’ll slather it in super glue and force it closed myself missy!”

Penny’s deep brown eyes went wide from terror as she quickly, but with a fair bit of struggle, forced her lips together.

“Good girl” Ella said as she softly kissed the brunette victim’s forehead.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Very nice. Cant wait for the next part.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

TripleZero wrote: 4 years ago Very nice. Cant wait for the next part.
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll have the next part out tomorrow morning at some point depending on how much animal crossing is distracting me haha
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 4

Ella began pulling a length of the black tape off the roll before plastering it over her victim’s mouth, taking a moment to carefully smooth it over her lips. Ella now began the process of wrapping the tape around Penny’s head. She didn’t bother the lift Penny’s thick brown hair out of the way as she worked, insuring it would be pinned under the winds of tape. At first Ella was going very slow, being sure that every wind was as tight as humanly possible. The elastic black tape stretched incredibly tight around the captive’s face, her cheeks bulged out from above and below the cruel black wrapping. This deliberate and methodical process lasted for the first 20 wraps of tape, after that Ella began to increase her speed, burying every inch of Penny’s beautiful face from her nose down in smooth black tape. Penny moaned from behind the quickly thickening layers of tape, her jaw was aching from the combination of mouth stuffing and brutally tight tape keeping it in. Ella kept on wrapping until after 67 wraps the roll of tape ran out.

“God you look so unbelievably sexy like that. I just want to put on my favorite strap on and pound that beautiful ass”. He practically moaned as she tightly grabbed the sides of Penny’s face and smashed the tape down. She leaned in and kissed the thick tape gag where Penny’s lips would be.

“Now scream for me, scream as loud as you can my little plaything”

“Wmmmphht?” Penny was confused

Ella took her hand and roughly grabbed Penny’s face in a vice grip and forced her to look at her “I said scream your little head off, beg for rescue, beg for help as loud as you can manage!”

Penny was more than happy to oblige, “HMMPHH MPHPH! SMMMPHHBMMPH HMMPHH!!!”

Ella bit her lip as she stared hungrily at her victim. “Hmmm as I feared, still a little loud. Well have to add to that gag a bit. Wouldn’t want you to get rescued before you model for my project”

“Wmmmphhhtt???” Penny was incredulous, how could this insufferable gag get worse?

Ella wasn’t really paying attention to her model’s protests as she began rummaging through her bag of toys for more gagging material. She tossed a large roll of industrial silver duct tape and another ziploc bag of laundry.

Penny tried squirming but with the number of zipties brutally hugging her body she could merely rock back and forth as Ella opened the bag of laundry and removed a thick wool sock. Penny’s nose wrinkled with disgust as she could smell the odor already.

“I love to hike, wore this sock and it’s twin for about six hikes in a row in anticipation of finding the perfect model for my bold artistic experiment!”

Penny was still so confused, what did this maniac mean when she kept going on about her art and her studio? From best as Penny could tell she was just some pervert kidnapping a rape victim to be.

Penny’s ponderings were rudely interrupted as the sole of the thick sock was tightly shoved over her nostrils, immediately forcing her to breathe in the wretched fumes with every breath. Penny instinctually began bucking and squirming from the nasal assault, but she could do little to resist as her captor began using the silver tape to keep it in position. Ella began aggressively wrapping the silver tape around her victim, the air filled with the loud ripping sound of tape. Penny tried to thrash her head back and forth to resist in some way but it had little effect on Ella’s work. After 30 wraps Ella stopped, taking her hands and tightly grabbing her prey’s face to smooth out the thick silver tape.

“God you are so sexy, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find such an attractive model for this project. You’re like a movie star next door, and now you are all mine!”

“Mmmphhh!!!” The thickness of the gag was making Penny’s pleading unintelligible now. She felt light headed from the stench assaulting her every breath.

“Now since you were such a naughty little sexy toy I’m going to add to your gag just a little more I think!”

Ella grabbed the other member of the thick hiking sock pair and promptly pressed it over the first before resuming taping. The double layer of thick wool as beginning to really reduce Penny’s air supply, not enough to actually suffocate her, but every breath was now a struggle. She now was too focused on breathing to even bother trying to fight as more silver tape was brutally added to her gag. The air was now filled with the loud ripping noise of tape flying off the roll as Ella added another 30 winds of tape around Penny’s face.

Ella upon finished leaned back and smiled as she stared with awe at her victim’s predicament. Penny’s lower face was now encased in an inch thick layer of tape and socks. The poor woman was taking deep and strained breaths to try and get air, tears were filling her deep brown eyes as the misery of her situation was overwhelming her.

“Well then my little toy, scream for me as loud as you can again”. Ella practically purred at her captive.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 5

Penny just stared at her wide eyed and silent. The last time she screamed as loud as she could her horrifying gag got even worse so she had no intention of giving her an excuse to punish her even more.

Ella gave her an evil smirk as her eyes narrowed “did I stutter little plaything? I said scream”

Penny just kept staring at her with her large brown eyes. Not making a peep other than the weezing sound of her deep strained breaths and the occasional sniffle from her state of perpetual near crying.

“Fine then, have it your way”.

Ella grabbed a pair of fairly dirty looking panties which she promptly pulled over Penny’s face so that the crotch was right over her nose. Penny began desperately screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to get her to stop as she positioned the soiled pantyhood over her face.

“Too late to be cooperative now, your punishment is happening”

Ella now took the duct tape and began wrapping it around Penny’s already extremely gagged mouth. She made ten passes when suddenly she began taping over the terrified woman’s eyes, causing her to squeal in surprise as her world went dark.

“Good toys get to see, bad toys get to be blind” Ella seductively teased her captive as she wrapped over the poor woman’s eyes a solid 20 times.

Feeling extra sadistic, Ella grabbed one final thick sock and shoved it over Penny’s heavily smothered nose, quickly taping it into place with even more brutal wraps of silver tape around her eyes and head. Penny’s breaths became even more strained, the woman’s whole body shook as she struggled to get in air, getting just barely enough to not pass out from oxygen deprivation.

“Now, scream for me, I want you at the top of your lungs beg me for mercy or your hearing is next” Ella said sternly.

Terrified, Penny began trying to scream, gurgling as she had to stop to desperately try to breathe every few seconds. Ella began straddling her captive, practically moaning with arousal from listening to her horrifically gagged captive beg for her to show her mercy.

“Fuck damn you are the most beautiful, sexy thing I have every laid eyes on” Ella began grinding on her victim, moaning louder as she began playing with Penny’s large breasts again. The air was filled with Penny’s desperate begging, Ella’s frantic moaning, and the swishing sound of nylon as Ella’s crotch was rubbing across her preys jacket that was bulging out from between the vicious zip tie bindings. Eventually the friction alone was enough that Ella climaxed with a deep moan.

“God I am going to have so much fun with you, I don’t know how I’ll go back to normal sex once I’ve finished my project”

She leaned in and kissed the thick cocoon of duct tape wrapping Penny’s mouth as the poor woman sobbed.

“Time to get you to the studio so the art can begin. I’ll go get my car, don’t go anywhere sexy”

Penny merely moaned as she was left alone. She didn’t even bother to scream or struggle, it was taking too much effort to simply breathe to even think about pointlessly fighting her situation.

About ten minutes later she heard soft foot steps

“Well no attempt at escape? I guess you are pretty excited to be a part of my project aren’t you?”

“Mmmmphhhh”

Penny felt herself being lifted to her feet as Ella picked up her torso. Not having the strength to properly lift her victim, Ella just drug her to her awaiting car trunk, dragging her boot covered heels across the ground before unceremoniously shoving her in.

“I’m going to add just a little more to your bondage to keep you comfy for our long car ride”

Penny merely groaned, how could she possibly think she needed more bondage?

Ella hummed happily as she took a length of rope and tied it around Penny’s booted ankles, over the tight zip tie. She then took the rope and tightly pulled on it, forcing Penny’s ankles the cone backwards towards her back. Satisfied they were sufficiently bent she wrapped the other end of rope around Penny’s neck. She forced Penny to arch back painfully before tying off the rope, putting the woman into a vicious hogtie.

“Now that rope won’t properly choke you, but it sure won’t feel good if you try to stretch out so I’d advise against it. Now we’ve got about a six hour car ride, you just settle in.”

“Nmmmmphhh!!!!!” Penny screamed, her back already hurting from the painful position she was contorted into and as promised attempting to stretch out even a little painfully squeezed her neck. Six hours of this seemed like an impossible hell to suffer through.

“Oh your miserable? What about poor me? I have to stay focused on driving knowing there is a sexy little package in the back that I’m dying it play with. It’s going to be torture!”

Penny lost it, she began screaming and trying to struggle, which she quickly regretted as she struggled to breathe and her bindings bit painfully into her.

“I’ll give you something to occupy your mind though while you wait for me”

Suddenly Penny felt the dull rumble of the dildo activating. Waves of pleasure began hitting her, she felt herself building steadily toward climax when the vibration suddenly stopped

“Remember its only going to edge you, after all it wouldn’t be fair if you got to sit back here cumming for hours when I have to drive while being horny as hell thinking about what things I’m going to do to you!“

With that Ella slammed the trunk shut, beginning their journey to this “studio” she had continuously been talking about. Penny sat alone in the cold dark, pondering what had she done to deserve this?
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Seems to me the wish is turning out ok
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

TripleZero wrote: 4 years ago Seems to me the wish is turning out ok
Well just depends on what you are into, I don’t think our poor damsel much appreciates unforgiving bondage with some torment added in
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 6

Hours had passed at this point on the long drive to Ella’s demented studio. Neither occupant of the car had particularly enjoyed the ride, although it was for very different reasons. The kidnapper, Ella, was unbearably excited to get home so she could get started on her project. She was also unbelievably horny thinking about the brutally bound woman helplessly sitting in her trunk. Penny for her part was miserable. The bondage was causing her body to burn and ache, the extra cruelty of using zipties meant that every spot they were viciously hugging was painful from them biting into her skin. Her mouth and jaw were sore from being pushed to their limit by her extra thick gag. Then of course there was the never ending smell and taste of the socks and panties both shoved in her mouth and against her nose. Penny had really hoped she would get used to them with time but the assault on her senses was as unbearable now as it was hours ago when her demented captor had applied them. The terrified brunette was similarly horny to her captor, but not because she was aroused by the situation like her sadistic kidnapper was, no the dildo had been tormenting her for hours, never long enough to actually finish the job though. Penny felt ashamed every time the waves the pleasure hit her, embarrassed that her body was feeling any small snippet of enjoyment from this, even if it was entirely forced enjoyment.

Soon the car slowed as Ella turned onto a gravel road leading deep into a thick, dark forest. The car continued along the windy gravel path for about ten minutes before at last coming to a stop in the driveway of a large farm house in a small clearing. The setting looked like the sort of place a group of teenagers would be murdered in a horror movie, the home having a certain dread about it sitting alone in the thick forest. Ella had inherited this house from her grandparents who had inherited from their grandparents. No one else in the family had wanted it due to its total isolation, but considering her perversions the demented woman had been delighted to take ownership of it. The upper part of the house was just your run of the mill domicile, more important for Ella’s project was the hidden basement. Apparently some of her ancestors had been smugglers and after that some of them had been bootleggers so there was a large basement hidden underneath. That basement was soon to be Penny’s new home.

Ella was practically vibrating with excitement as she exited her car and walked to the back. She could hear weak moaning from her victim, the sadistic blonde audibly moaned with arousal as she popped the trunk and looked at her victim. Penny was drenched in sweat from hours of terror in the trunk wearing her thick puffy jacket. Penny gave out a louder moan as the vibrator kicked on again as Ella watched with glee. The vibrator then stopped and Ella stared at her captive with fascination as she was struggling and taking very deep and strained breaths as she struggled to suck in enough air through the socks smothering her.

“Now I’m going to undo your hogtie and remove you from the trunk. You are 20 miles from the closest house in the middle of a dense forest. You are blindfolded, gagged, and tied so don’t make my job of dragging you to the studio any harder by doing pointless squirming. Got it?”

Penny weakly shook her head up and down for yes. She was just anxious to get out of the sadistic hog tie at this point and knew tied as she was, escape was not going to happen. Ella smiled as she undid the ropes keeping the beautiful brunette painfully arched. The heavily bound woman groaned with relief as she was finally able to stretch out her body again.

Ella grabbed Penny by the shoulders and drug her out of the trunk. She then put her in a bear hug and begun dragging her towards the eerie looking house. She had only made it about 5 feet before she let her victim drop to the ground with thud.

“ You know what I’m tired, I don’t feel like dragging you. So I’m going to undo your leg bindings and make you walk under my guidance”

Ella now got on the ground and straddled her victim again. Beginning to moan as she gently grinded on the bound woman. She suddenly roughly grabbed the sides of Penny’s face and forced her to look straight ahead, not that she could see with her thick tape blindfold.

“Now same rules apply, you aren’t escaping me. No one will hear you, no one will find you, and if I have to waste my time chasing you in the woods I swear to god you’ll miss the comfort of that car ride when I’m done with you, are we clear my little model?”

Penny desperately shook her head yes, terrified by the harsh tone her kidnapper had just taken. Ella grabbed a pair of scissors from her car and began cutting the zip ties that had been viciously hugging Penny’s legs for hours. After she had finished Ella gave an evil smile as Penny’s legs were noticeably indented where the ties had been moments before. She grabbed a rope and tied it snug around the brunette’s neck before forcing her to stand.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 7

“Now you’ve got a nice leash around your neck like a good little pet, so any attempt to run is going to hurt you more than it hurts me”

Penny moaned, embarrassed to be dehumanized like this. She felt the tug of the rope on her neck as Ella began to lead her to the house. Penny was stumbling as she was being forced to move blindly, trying her best not to trip. Ella would occasionally give the rope a sharp tug to force the blinded woman to move faster.

“You are approaching the stairs, be careful my little pet”

“Mmmmphhh!”

Ella guided her through the cozy home until they reached the dining room where the stair way to the basement was hidden.

“Now be a good little model and stand right there while I open up the basement”

Ella moved an area rug out of the way and began activating hidden switches throughout the room that served as the rather ornate locking mechanism for the basement. Upon activating the final lock Ella lifted up a hidden floor door revealing the hidden stair way leading to the basement. She grabbed the rope and began firmly leading her prey into the hidden lair.

As they reached the bottom Ella flipped a switch to turn on the lights in the fairly large basement. Penny was quite fortunate to be blindfolded as the sight of the dungeon would have sent her into a panic. The room was like something out of a horror movie, on the walls hung countless binding materials and torture implements. One wall was devoted to binding materials: miles worth of rope and chain, various leather and metal cuffs, collars, and hoods lined the wall. Below this wall there were multiple large bins full to the top of duct tape, vet wrap, electrical tape, and fine rough looking twine. In one corner was a dirty bed with cuffs and chains attached to the metal headboard, underneath it was a wooden box, large enough to fit a human inside quite tightly. There was also a pillory, a wood horse, a rack, and in the center of the room a thick wooden chair with arms. Clamps, blades, plugs, dildos, strap ons, vibrators, whips, flogs and more hung from the other walls, basically any torture implement mankind had invented was somewhere in the room. The ceiling was lined with a thick black soundproofing, insuring that if Ella did happen to have guests they would never hear her guest of honor crying in the basement. The room also had numerous cameras pointing in every which direction, standing ready to record any sadistic horror from multiple angles.

“Here we are at last, my studio, where we will explore a bold new art form! Now before I tie you up again I wanted to offer you the opportunity of sexual satisfaction at last. I can put on a strap on and give you a real nice fucking if you want my dear pet”

Ella gently rubbed the side of Penny’s heavily gagged face as she made the offer.

“Nmmmphh!!” Penny defiantly shook her head no, as horribly on edge as she was she wasn’t willing to agree to being raped by this monster to relieve it.

“Silly girl, I’m going to fuck your brains out either way soon enough you should have just agreed, but have it your way”

She now roughly grabbed the brunette woman and guided her over to the large wooden chair and forced her to sit in it. She grabbed some white rope from the wall and tied her ankles and shins to the legs of the chair. She took more white rope and tied her thighs to the seat of the chair, insuring Penny would remain seated whether she wanted to or not.

“Now I was originally going to be nice and undo all your zipties and tie you to the chair buuuut since you were so hateful about the sex offer I’m going to keep your upper body painfully tied up just the way it is!”

“Mmmphhh!!!”

Ella smiled as she took a roll of duct tape and began tightly taping Penny’s torso to the back of the chair. She didn’t really concern herself with any organized pattern as she worked. She only stopped wrapping when the roll ran out, leaving the brunette’s ziptied torso heavily covered in tape.

“Now before I go to bed tonight I will go ahead and begin our project, wet the audience’s beaks”

Being unable to see the cameras, Penny was terribly confused. What audience was this maniac talking about?

Ella put on a black ski mask and flicked a switch which turned on the cameras in the room and began a monologue.

“Hello everyone! I am going to begin a bold project here, many of you will be mortified by it, but bold art often repulses! Here we have my charming model Penelope, she joined my artistic experiment just tonight in fact! Say hello Penny dear!”

“Mmmmpphhh”

“Penny was a bit of a naughty girl earlier so she has a pretty thick gag. In fact she is washing some particularly ripe panties in her mouth for me at the moment!”

“Fmmmphhh!!”

“She will get far worse than my panties though”

Ella suddenly squeezed Penny’s nose shut, fully cutting off her already limited air supply. Penny began screaming behind her thick gag, desperately shaking her head back and forth in a vain attempt to loosen Ella’s vice grip on her nose. After about 30 seconds she released her grip on the poor woman’s nose.

“Fmmmmmpphk Ymmmphh!” With great strain Penny managed to enunciate her scream enough that it was pretty distinct what she had muffled.

“She’s a feisty one, well see how long it lasts as she experiences my project. We are going to explore every inch of her sexy little body with all these little toys”

Ella was now walking around the room, longingly running her fingers over the various implements of torment that were in the basement.

“This will be a long term art project, I look forward to sharing it with you all. Penny is pretty excited to!”

With those words Ella activated the dildo sitting in Penny’s pussy, turning it on full blast. Penny began trashing and moaning as her body was hit with waves of pleasure, near instantaneously climaxing.

“Good night everyone, we'll see you tomorrow!”

With that Ella turned off the cameras and removed the mask.

“Well my dear model since you were so rude earlier I’m going to leave that running all night. You best hope the batteries run out!”

“Nmmmmmphhhh!”

Penny screamed and squirmed as Ella turned off the lights and left the basement. Penny heard a thud as the hidden door was closed leaving her alone in torment. She bucked as the vibrator assaulted her, the orgasms were quickly becoming painful. She was dreading what this clearly insane woman had planned for her, and bound as she was she knew she was in no position to free herself.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Great story, looking forward to the next part.
Thank you for the feedback, glad you are enjoying it! Just posted a new part
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 8

Suddenly she remembered, the genie! He had said she didn’t need to rub the lamp to summon him at this point. Cursing herself for just now thinking of this she concentrated on summoning the supernatural being.

“Good evening master!”

“Mmmmphhhh!!!”

“Ah I suppose I should get you in shape to talk shouldn’t I?”

The genie snapped his fingers and suddenly the thick blindfold and gag disappeared. The genie sat before glowing in the dark room. After working her jaw for a moment she finally spoke.

“What the hell happened??”

The genie looked mildly confused for a moment

“Why... your wish of course master.”

“How the hell is this my wish???”

Penny was incredulous, what sort of cruel joke was his genie trying to pull?

“You wished to be famous, this situation you are in will make you extremely famous!”

“How?? How does being kidnapped and put in a basement make me famous??”

The genie now snapped his finger, turning on the lights in the basement. For the first time Penny could see the nightmare she was in. Her deep brown eyes went wide as they darted around the room and viewed all the instruments adorning the walls.

“But.... how?” Her voice trembled as she questioned “I don’t understand how this would make me famous?!”

The genie pointed to the cameras lining the room. “She is going to torment you, for months and months, inflicting horrors never ending on you. She’ll use the tools, she’ll tie you in painful bondage. She’ll tie you in painful positions. But the fame will come from the fact she is going to broadcast it all online. Every moment of hellish torture will go on the dark web for the world to see”

Penny’s eyes went wider in horror as the genie continued.

“And she’ll never ever be caught, even as the police watch your torment in horror as it goes on for months and months. And she is a trauma center nurse so she will manage to keep you going and alive far longer than anyone would believe. Your case will go down in history as the greatest and most horrifying unsolved mystery in the history of human society. They’ll do documentaries, movies, television shows, etc. Even when the pop stars of today are forgotten you’ll be known and remembered as society recalls with horror what happened to you.”

Penny was crying properly now, mortified at what was happening “but this isn’t what I wanted, I just wanted to be some rich famous model or something”

The genie had a look of pity on his face. “Then you must be specific and specify my master, the magic that grants these wishes is quite literal and will make no assumptions. You wished to be famous, your name and face will endure the test of time, the wish has been granted in the most literal sense. Of course I can undo it, but it requires another wish to do so. Otherwise I’ll put your gag back on and leave you.”

“Please don’t!!!” Penny said with a frenzied panic. “I wish I had never made my first wish!!”

Disclaimer: All bondage should be safe and consensual, the following story is entirely fictional and should not be tried in anyway in real life.

The genie snapped his fingers and a bright flash filled the basement dungeon. Suddenly when Penny looked around she was back home and unbound. She looked around is disbelief and relief. She ran her hands through her hair, which was now dry where it had been drenched with sweat just moments earlier.

“So... I’m safe?” She said with a nervous panic, almost expecting some sort of trick.

The genie nodded “we have gone back, literally to the moment right before you had made the wish. The past several weeks never happened, Ella has not decided you will be her victim for her project and as such will not kidnap you in a few weeks time as had happened before”

Penny collapsed trembling in her chair, sighing in relief that the hellish nightmare was over.

“You have one wish remaining master, I will leave you to contemplate. Summon me when ready”

The genie vanished as quickly as he appeared. Penny sat with her head in her hands, traumatized by her near death experience. She was almost scared to use her final wish. Unfortunately soon enough that fear would fade...
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Great story! Keep it up!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

OkDokey wrote: 4 years ago Great story! Keep it up!
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 9

It had been a few weeks since Penny’s kidnapping that as far as the world was concerned had never happened. To her though it very much had happened and it had traumatized her greatly. Staring torment and death in the face as she had done had left her as a shut in for all intents and purposes, too frightened to leave her house. Her friends and family had asked her what was wrong, but how do you explain to people you are traumatized from a brutal kidnapping that did not happen because a magical being saved you from it and erased it from time?

At first Penny had resolved she was not going to make any more wishes. After how horrifyingly the last one backfired she was convinced another wish would just bring her misery. Who knows, if she wished to be rich she’d probably get horribly maimed in an accident and win a lawsuit or something and this time she would have no additional wish to undo things if they went south on her. But as time went on, and she sat around terrified to go out in the world lest she be brutally killed, the temptation began to creep in again. She wanted to go back into the world without fear, to regain her life. One idea had jumped into her mind of what could give her that sort of security: immortality.

The idea had first crossed her mind about two weeks ago, but she had immediately disregarded it after how terribly her first wish went. The idea kept creeping into her thoughts though, so she had begun to really think about it. After all, her second wish had gone well so it was not as though every wish went bad. Plus she had really been trying to think out how immortality could be twisted in a way that would backfire. Of course there was the outliving everyone you love aspect, however Penny rationalized that concern away by mentally noting that could happen even if you weren’t immortal. Then there was obviously the risk of what would happen if you got into a lethal situation you couldn’t die from: that was truly what concerned her and at first that fear was enough to bury the idea. With more time though she had begun to rationalize again, how many situations were truly inescapable if you couldn’t be killed by them?

Today at last Penny had made up her mind: she was going to make the wish, she wanted to be able to go out into the world without fear again. Sensing her desire to make a wish the genie appeared before her.

“So master are you ready for your final wish?”

“I think I am! I wish to be immortal!” She said with a level of joy and excitement which she had not had for weeks.

“Very well!” The genie drawled as he snapped his fingers.

No sooner than he had snapped Penny’s phone began to ring.

“Hey what’s up?”

“Penny it’s Kathy, have you heard from Amy?”

Kathy was the mother of Penny’s childhood best friend. Amy was gorgeous, dead ringer for a slightly shorter Karen Gillan. In fact much to her bemusement Amy had actually been asked for autographs before from confused fans.

“Uh no I haven’t actually texted with her since yesterday morning”

“She isn’t answering her phone which isn’t like her. If you hear from her please tell her to call me”

Penny was extremely concerned after the call ended, it wasn't like Amy to fail to communicate. She had plenty of friends where them zoning out and failing to respond would be unsurprising and therefore non-concerning, but Amy prided herself on being a prompt responder. She would not fail to reply for this length of time unless something had gone horribly wrong.

"Ummm genie I am out of wishes, but is there anyway you can tell me where Amy is?"

"Sure my former master, the magic that binds me forbids me from carrying out actions that are not wished for, but nothing restricts my ability to give out information." He said in a friendly tone, seemingly priding himself on being helpful.

"oh well that's good to know, so where is she then?"

"Well I am sorry to inform you that she is with Ella"

Penny's heart dropped in horror, she collapsed into her chair in the living room. The shock of what the genie had just said hit her so hard she was lightheaded. Amy was the kindest, best person she knew, the idea of her suffering at Ella's hands filled Penny with a gutwreching dread. However, the dread began quickly morphing into fury towards the genie.

"Why the fuck would you do that? Do you just take sadistic glee in dangling potential happiness in front of people then morbidly tormenting them??"

The genie seemed taken aback, and a little bit offended by the young woman's accusation, "I do not appreciate such an accusation, I warned you the magic is very literal!"

Penny was practically yelling now, she had stood back up and was waving her hands about furiously "fuck that shit, how does 'undo my first wish' translate literally to 'please trade my life for my best friend's???

The genie scowled and straightened his posture, causing him to tower over the hysterical coed, his voice began raising to match hers "you did not wish for Ella to be stopped, you merely wished for your wish to be undone. Ella was not a creation of your wish, she existed prior to it and continued to exist after you undid it. Clearly without the magic of your wish guiding her to you, your friend was destined to become her target."

Penny opened her mouth to interjection but the genie quickly waved off her protestation and continued his rebuttal.

"Now I am sorry that this whole situation has not gone how you wanted, but the magic merely gives you EXACTLY what you asked for, it does not even attempt to predict if it is delivering it in a form that will please you. You got exactly what you asked for with your wishes, it isnt my fault you didnt clearly specify how you wanted it to happen!"

Penny sat down again, less furious but more panicked after hearing the genie's defense. She was nervously running her hands through her hair, desperate to think of a way to save her friend. She saw what was in that basement, she knew from the genie's description what would happen to her friend if she didnt save her. The idea of her beautiful redheaded friend sitting in that dark basement, heavily bound and gagged with no idea what was in store for her was unbearable. Suddenly Penny got a stroke of inspiration on how to possibly save her friend.

"Okay, Ill just get the lamp and give it to Amy's mom or someone close to her. They can wish her to safety after I carefully explain how specific they need to be with their wishes"

Penny immediately set off for her bedroom to dig out the lamp from where she had hidden it in her dresser. Panic began to creep in as she desperately began tossing clothing out of her dresser, unable to find the lamp which she knew she had stored in it.

"Im afraid that wont work my former master"

"Why??? Where did it go?" Penny practically wailed as she began to have a complete emotional breakdown.

"I am truly sorry, but the magic of the lamp causes it to move to a new location so that a single family couldnt seize control of it and essentially gain infinite wishes by just sharing it among themselves. It is likely in some new random shop somewhere, awaiting discovery a new person."

Penny sat on her bed and began weeping, the genie began to fade away.

"Speaking of which the magic binding me to you is now wearing off, I must return to my lamp. I am legitimately sorry you are not more pleased by your wishes"

"FIne! Go! I'll rescue her myself! Im immortal now so I can do that, no matter what it takes!"

Penny resolved that she would go to the police, she knew Ella's name, she knew what she looked like, she knew her career. She could get the ball rolling on stopping that monster before she could torment Amy. Before she could set out she heard a knock at her door. Exasperated she opened the door, outside stood two college aged women, a tall platinum blonde and a shorter asian woman, both were rather stunningly beautiful, perfectly proportioned for their respective sizes with very cute faces. They were both students judging by the very large backpacks they each were wearing.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 10

"Listen Im not trying to be hateful but I have a bit of an emergency going on, what do you want?"

The large blonde blushed and gave an annoying girly giggle that made Penny roll her eyes.

"ummm our car broke down and our phones ran out of battery, is there any way we can borrow your phone or at the very least quickly charge one of ours so we can call for a ride?"

Penny almost questioned that both their phones ran out of battery, but considering what a bimbo the blonde seemed to be it honestly didnt surprise her much. She was desperate to go to the police station, but she didnt live in the best neighborhood so she would feel bad if she left these two dunces to fend for themselves and something happened to them.

"Fine come in and charge one of your phones, as soon as it kicks on make your call because i need to get going"

The blonde giggled again, really giving Penny the urge to slap her in frustration

"ummmmm sooooo like we dont have chargers on us, do you have one you can spare?"

Penny began rubbing her temples in poorly concealed exasperation.

"show me your phones so I know if we even have the same model"

The two young women held up their phones, the blonde's wouldnt work but the petite asian's was the same brand as Penny's.

"Ok Ill go grab a charger, you do just wait here in the living room while I dig my spare out of my bedroom"

Penny turned to walk down the hallway leading to her bedroom, as soon as she stepped into the bedroom she suddenly felt a strong force hit her from behind, causing her to tumble to the ground. Before she could scream she felt something being roughly shoved into her mouth, she nearly gagged from the assault on her taste buds, recognizing the foul taste of dirty laundry that she had become too familiar with while under Ella's care. She began struggling but was quickly flipped on to her back and straddled by the blonde, pinning her arms to her side. The asian girl quickly put her in a tight hand gag.

"So, do you think she will please the lord?" The asian asked in a hushed voice

"Oh she is a pretty cute one, I think she will make a worthy addition for him. So do you think I laid on the ditzy blonde act to much?" The tall blonde asked as she removed her backpack and began removing multiple bundles of rope and a roll of duct tape from it.

"Oh no I thought it was very convincing, I feel it did a lovely combination of exasperate her to the point if distraction, remove any thought of you as a threat, and as a bonus probably made her worried about what would happen if she let such a bimbo leave without help!"

“Wmmmpt tmmph fmmk??”

Penny was enraged about being disgustingly gagged yet again, but even moreso by how casually these two were playfully discussing the situation.

“Hey can you hand me that duct tape so I can stop hand gagging her and have my hand free?”

“Of course my dear! I made sure to get the real sticky stuff, so a couple of slaps should keep everything in there nice and tight” the blonde cheerfully replied as she tossed the large roll to the Asian.

The Asian uncovered Penny’s mouth to pull a strip off the roll. Penny began desperately trying to push the large wad of dirty laundry out but the small woman roughly pushed it deeper in then took a strip of tape and slapped it over Penny’s mouth, the large strip stretched from ear to ear. The woman then took her hand and smoothed the strip down to maximize its adhesion to the brunette woman’s face. She began talking to her friend again as she began repeating the process with more strips

“Oh I’m sure a few strips would get the job done with this stuff, but you know me I’m a sucker for how damn attractive they look with their poor faces smooshed with a thick and tight wraparound gag so she’s DEFINITELY getting one of those after we get her a bit tied up.”

After three strips the Asian girl leaned in and kissed Penny where her mouth was under the silver tape.

“Oh I agree, they just look so sexy with proper tight gags. And hey you know how jealous I get when you kiss other girls!” The blonde replied with a playful little pout.

“Fmmmmpk Ymmpph”

The girls continued to essentially ignore poor Penny as they playfully bantered.

“Oh don’t be jealous, you know you are the only girl for me. But it is hard to resist playing just a little bit with them when they are so damn cute!” She said as she gave Penny’s breasts a rough squeeze. “By the way those socks and panties we gagged her with seemed pretty ripe, I definitely haven’t noticed you smelling that bad where did you get them?” She continued adding a few more strips to Penny’s face as she jested with her blonde companion.

The tall blond smiled “oh I just discreetly grab an article of laundry here or there from my local gym when I’m in the locker room. I think that’s enough strips make sure she doesn’t get loose when we flip her”

Penny was suddenly flipped on her back, she was unable to squirm free though as the two women worked together to keep her pinned. The blonde now straddled her again as the Asian grabbed some white rope and began tightly lashing their victims ankles together.

“You know I see what you mean by it being hard to resist the cute ones like this”. The blonde gave Penny’s ass a hard slap as her partner began adding more rope at Penny’s shins followed by above and below her knees, being careful to cinch every binding as tight as possible without cutting off circulation.

“I know right? If I weren’t so scared of the consequences I’d say we’d just keep this little cutie as a toy!” The Asian now tied rope at two places on Penny’s thighs, insuring her legs we now thoroughly fused together by tight white rope.

Penny was both scared and confused. They mentioned some sort of ‘lord’ earlier, it was clear Penny was meant for him and these two annoying nutters were scared of whoever he was. Anyone who scared people who kidnapped other humans without guilt or thought was clearly not someone Penny really wanted to meet, immortality or not.

“So what do you think? Standard wrists crossed behind back?” The blonde asked sort of matter of factly, as though brutally tying a person was as mundane as a takeout order.

“Nah that’s boring” the Asian replied, beginning to grope Penny’s tight butt as she talked out the next step of bondage with her partner.

“A box tie then?” The blonde queried as she reached under penny and began groping her breasts. Penny’s struggling intensified as the low grade sexual assault progressed.

“I mean that is a little different, but didn’t we just do that to that Russian girl we grabbed last month?” The Asian replied as she now took her right hand and reached under penny and began rubbing her crotch.

Penny was beginning to become aroused between the breast grabbing and crotch rubbing, blushing with shame at once again getting aroused by forced stimulation by a pervert.

“Ah yea you’re right, she was a fun one wasn’t she? Ok I’ve got it, how about a reverse prayer?”

The Asian excitedly rubbed Penny’s crotch even hard “oh now that is an inspired choice! We haven’t done one of those in a long time!”

“Ok then I’ll force her arms into position you do the lashing”

Penny had no clue what a reverse prayer was, and she tried her best to avoid finding out, but the blonde woman was rather strong and without much fuss she managed to force Penny’s arms so they were pinned against her back with her hands bent towards her head. Penny howled behind her gag, being not particularly flexible her arms immediately began burning with strain from the positioning. Quickly the Asian began lashing Penny’s wrists tightly together as the blonde tightly held her arms in position.

“I don’t think she likes this very much, clearly not much of a yoga practitioner” The Asian girl mused as she finished off cinching the wrist tie.

“Well then we are broadening her horizons, isn’t that nice of us cutie?” The blonde teased as her partner took more rope and began tying Penny’s forearms together tightly.

“Fmmmphh Ymmphh!”

“Well well, some people are just uncultured aren’t they? Close minded and don’t want to try new things!” The small dark haired woman playfully replied to Penny’s protestations as she cinched off the tie connecting the forearms together. She then took another length of rope and began tying Penny’s right forearm to her right bicep.

“I know it’s just shameful how some of our peers are isn’t it?” The blonde teased, causing the petite Asian to laugh as she tied the left forearm to the left bicep, painfully insuring penny would not be escaping the reverse prayer tie.

The two women now stepped back, leaving Penny the struggle on the floor. With her legs tied and her arms useless the beautiful brunette was reduced to impotent kicking and squirming. They watched their attractive captive pointlessly struggle on the floor, both becoming aroused by the frenzied show Penny was putting on.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 11

Ok so getting back to business do you think that’s enough?” The blonde asked her partner.

“Oh it’s ENOUGH from a making her helpless standpoint, but cosmetically I still want to make a few additions.” The Asian replied in a quite businesslike fashion

“Well gag obviously, we already discussed that. What else were you thinking?”

“Stmmmphh!”

“Well I would like a chest harness, she has some real nice breasts, could really make them pop with a proper harness. And if it’s not too much a real nice crotch rope, really bite into that pussy of hers.” The small woman had a disturbing gleeful smile spreading across her face.

“Oh we can certainly do that if you want, remember we are mummifying her though pretty soon so this extra work won’t exactly be visible.” The tall woman replied rather matter of factly.

“Wmmmphht???” Penny did not like the sounds of being mummified, but the two women ignored her per usual and continued chitchatting like they were picking out paint color for a bedroom.

“I know but I’ll get a good look at it and have that sexy image in my head. Or if I feel real frisky I’ll take a picture and have a true image” the Asian replied hungrily

The blonde rolled her eyes “oh I see how it is, I’m not good enough anymore huh?”

“Oh my sweet you are plenty, but libido is a fire and the more kindling I toss on the better it is for the both of us”

“Fair enough”. The lanky blonde replied as she forced Penny into an upright position which allowed the black haired woman to began wrapping rope above and below her breasts and around the cruel inverse prayer tie, after three passes above and below Penny’s breasts she began running the rope between her breasts in an x pattern. After another three passes in each direction she tied off the harness.

“See? Don’t you think she just looks so much more attractive like that?” The Asian playful mused to her tall companion.

The blonde lustfully looked at Penny, whose already perky breasts were bulging out further thanks to the hugs of rope crisscrossing around them. She then reached out and began fondling Penny through the thin white tank top she was wearing.

“Yea... you are right” The blonde said almost lost it thought as her arousal grew from playing with their captive. She quickly snapped back to attention though “but we need to finish up and get her to the van. Get the crotch rope on her!”

“With pleasure”. The short woman took a length of rope and tied it to the front of Penny’s chest harness. She then ran it underneath her before suddenly jerking it tight causing Penny to yelp behind her gag. The small woman held the rope taut but did not tie it in position yet. “How does it look?” She asked her demented partner.

The blonde leaned it to take a good look “hmmm honestly I definitely think it could bite into her a little more”

“Nmmmphhh!!” Penny tried to object behind her foul gag, the crotch rope was already painfully biting into her as it was.

Ignoring their captive the Asian began to slowly pull the rope even tauter. “Tell me when love muffin”

The blonde watched the rope slowly dig deeper and deeper into Penny with a sadistic grin on her face, finally when it was dug so deep into the squirming woman that the rope essentially couldn’t be seen anymore she flashed and ok sign to her petite lover, causing her to tie off the rope to Penny’s wrist ties, insuring the viciously tight crotch rope would remain in position.

Penny was now whimpering behind her gag, her crotch burned from the invading rope.

“Hmmm while unbelievably hot, those whimpers seem a little loud, it’s gag reinforcement time I think.” The blonde said as she playfully gave Penny’s cheek a gentle few pats. Her friend gleefully began ripping tape off the roll and quickly got to work wrapping Penny’s lower face in tape. For the first fifteen passes she went very slow, insuring every wrap was as brutally tight as possible, causing Penny’s cheeks to bulge out above and below the gag. After the first fifteen however the woman’s speed picked up, the air filling with the distinctive rolling noise of duct tape flying off the roll. After about another twenty wraps she stopped.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 12

“Hey love do you have another sock? Preferably a long one.”

Knowing where this was going Penny groaned as the blonde tossed her girlfriend a long, thick white knee sock. Her nose wrinkled as it was tied around her head. The short woman adjusted it so the sole of the sock was right over her nose.

“Would defeat the point of using this lovely sock if you didn’t have it where you could smell it? Wouldn’t it sexy?”

Penny merely groaned, fears for her friend were quickly fading into terror for herself. Immortality wouldn’t really help her here if she was tied so tight she couldn’t escape.

The ripping of tape filled the air again, the woman continued her work until the roll of tape ran out. Penny likely had a good 100+ wraps around her mouth in addition to the thick sock at this point.

The women now stepped back to admire their catch. Penny for her part was trying her best to squirm out of the bondage or at the very least find any weak points she could utilize to escape, but the two women were far too talented at binding for her to have any success.

“So do you think that’s enough? It feels kind of light” the asian woman asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Mmmphhh?” Penny was incredulous this was her definition of ‘light’ bondage.

“I would agree it’s sort of light by our standards, but I think you keep forgetting we are going to mummify her pretty harshly once we get her out to the van.” The blonde said with a tone of playful exasperation.

“Pmmmphhh nmmmpphhh!” Penny was desperate to not be mummified, she pretty much knew if they did that to her any slim chance of escape would evaporate.

“Ok that’s true, but I really think I should add to her gag, maybe a blindfold too. I don’t appreciate how she keeps glaring at us with those chocolate eyes of hers”.

The blonde rolled her eyes “fine you can use one more roll of tape and any other laundry you want but that’s it! I don’t want to hear how after two rolls of industrial duct tape you think she needs just a little bit more!”

Her girlfriend smiled gleefully as she dug out another roll of tape. She began resuming wrapping Penny’s lower face with even more tape, adding to the already overkill gag silencing the defenseless young woman. After about 30 wraps she stopped to grab another thick and stinky sock. Which she tightly tied around Penny’s lower face, being sure to once again position the sole right over Penny’s dainty nose.

“Is it getting hard to breathe yet cutie?” The blonde asked as her companion was resuming wrapping duct tape around their victim’s lower face.

“Ymmmphh!”

“That sounded like a no to me darling, do you have anything else we can add to her pretty little face?” The raven haired woman asked as she continued her wrapping

The blonde began rummaging through her backpack before removing a fairly unclean looking pair of panties. “Will these do love?”

The small woman stopped wrapping and bit her lip. “Ooo those look nice, what do you think hot stuff is that enough for you?” She said while giving Penny’s breasts a firm squeeze.

“Pmmmphhh nmmmphh!”

“What an overachiever! Ok sweetheart I’ll get you some more” the blonde smirked, enjoying teasing their captive. She dug into her bag again, removing another pair of panties and a nasty looking men’s jockstrap.

“Oooo where did you get the jockstrap?”

“Remember that meathead guy we kidnapped a few months ago? It’s a pair of his. I made the guy cum on them before stealing them”

“That’s a real nice touch, I’m going to put that on the bottom”.

The Asian woman excitedly grabbed the laundry from her partner. Penny for her part was screaming and shaking her head desperately, but she could do little to resist as the crusty jockstrap was forced over her head followed by both pairs of panties. Penny’s nostrils felt like they were on fire as they were assaulted by the potent cocktail of odor. Tears were welling up in her eyes as the cruel woman resumed wrapping tape over her already heavily wrapped face.

“You sure you want to blindfold her? She looks so cute when she is crying” the blonde asked with a sadistic little smile.

Not losing a beat the Asian began wrapping the tape over Penny’s eyes, causing her to squeal with surprise and fear.

“Yep I’m sure, crying is cute, thoroughly duct taped is cuter”

The work continued until once again the entire roll of tape had been used. The women looked back and examined their captive. Penny’s entire face was hidden by winds of silver other than the smallest sliver between the blindfold and the gag. The sadistic kidnappers had long lost count of how many wraps were hugging the brunette’s face, but it was likely several hundred wraps around her mouth and another fifty or so around her now thoroughly hidden eyes.

“Ok we need to get her out to the van, we will have a lot of work to do to her. You head out to the van I’ll drag her over to the window, then we’ll pull her through as planned”. The blonde said, taking command of the kidnapping.

“Mmmphhhh” Penny moaned behind her brutalizing gag, its thickness insuring anything she attempted to say was far too unintelligible to understand now.

The short woman nodded curtly and left the apartment as the blonde wrapped the squirming woman in a tight bear hug and began dragging her over to bedroom which contained a window leading into the alley.

"Go ahead and keep squirming you sexy little thing, it isnt going to slow me down and gets me really turned on to feel your tight little body rubbing against me" She said while giving Penny's perky breasts a very sharp squeeze.

"Mmmmpphhhh!" Penny kept thrashing, not really caring if her captor liked it. She knew if these creeps got her into their van she was likely done for and doomed to whatever fate they had planned for her.

The blonde tossed her on the bed as she went over to the window and opened it, sticking her head out.

"Things all clear?"

"Yup, pass that hot piece of ass on out here"

She went back to the bed and roughly grabbed Penny again, dragging her over to the window and picking up her torso to pull her out the window. The asian grabbed her by the shoulders as she was forced out the window.

"Now I would avoid struggling to hard if I were you unless you want to crack your skull on the pavement"

Penny, having wished for immortality was willing to risk it and continued thrashing. The asian began dragging her away from the window, causing Penny's feet to hit the ground with a thud as she was fully pulled out from the former safety of her apartment. The blonde woman jumped out from the window and grabbed her feet, helping her girlfriend carry the squirming woman over to the open back door of their paneled van. In short order the three women were inside and the blonde quickly shut the door behind her.

"Ok you watch that sexy thing, Ill drive us to somewhere slightly less suspicious than an alley and will get that firm little ass mummified nice and tight" The blonde said as she climbed into the driver's seat and got the van moving.

"oh how will we pass the time" the asian said as she sadistically yanked on the already vicious crotch rope, causing Penny to let out a heavily muffled squeal as it dug into her delicate nether regions even harder.

"Pinch her nose shut, they always make such cute noises when they cant breathe" the blonde requested as she drove them down the street.

"oh I can do that, assuming I can find her little nose under all the laundry we have over it"

Penny desperately shook her head no, she was miserable enough without being actively tormented. Her peas were ignored as her nostrils were roughly grabbed by her captor, causing her to scream and kick, her heels desperately scraping against the floor of the van as her lungs quickly began to burn from lack of oxygen.

The blonde woman audibly moaned from the driver's seat, aroused by the desperate screaming and struggling Penny was attempting as her misery grew the longer her oxygen was cut off.

"you know sometime we should slap some tape over a victim's face and fuck as they desperately squirm, Im pretty sure Id be so aroused Id cum before they suffocated" the blonde mused.

"Nothing stopping us from doing it with this little plaything" the asian replied as she finally released Penny's nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic