The Taming of the Roommate (M/M) Complete!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Definitely looking forward to seeing to what Kevin has planned :twisted: :twisted: ;) ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks all for your comments! Here's another part of the story! Hope you like it

Part 5: Getting back at him

Kevin sat on his bed feeling proud with himself; he knew Adam was slightly stronger than him so he had to rely on his brain to take him down, Adam was a fighter, as the pain on his ribs could attest, but with the surprise element on his side and a good strategy of going straight for his wrists, he had managed to take him down.

He looked at the blonde guy lying face down on the other bed, glaring at him. He didn’t trust in his abilities to tie knots so instead he used the roll of duct tape he found among Adam’s stuff; he had managed to trap Adam in a hogtie and effectively gag him by wrapping the tape around his face “How does it feel farmer boy?” he teased his roommate “how does your balls taste?” he chuckled, noticing the pair of Adam’s dirty boxers in his mouth, poking from under the tape

“Mnn'rm gnnnn pnm fnr phhnph!” Adam growled, unable to do anything but to rock his body back and forth

“Yeah, I found that the funny thing about being gagged is that no one can understand you” Kevin smiled and picked up a tattered piece of cloth hanging from Adam’s arm, one of the remains of what used to be his t-shirt. Since his hands were already taped up when Kevin started stripping him down to his lime green boxer shorts, he was forced to cut off his t-shirt; of course, he promised to buy him a new one!

“So, let’s review our plans! I’m leaving you tied up all night of course, and most of the morning too!” Kevin grinned “I left my feet extra dirty for you to clean, might also try to teach you some tricks! Oh! I was also thinking that tomorrow I might leave you in the lobby for someone else to untie! We can always tell them you lost a bet! Mmmm… I think I’m forgetting something…”

“Mphhh!” Adam could only shoot daggers at Kevin, silently swearing to murder him for this afront.

“Oh right! Tickle time!” Kevin raised his hands, wiggling his fingers. Adam’s eyes opened wide, seemingly forgetting his outrage and instead he started shaking his head, letting out muffled pleas and desperately trying to crawl away from Kevin; the change from the angry guy to the helpless kid was as fast as it was noticeable. It was pointless of course and Kevin soon jumped on the bed getting a hold of Adam’s legs and started running his fingers over his soles

“NNNNN! HNNHNHN! PHPHNP! PMMNPHM! HNHNHN!” Adam laughed at the top of his lungs, repeatedly slamming his head against the mattress and thrashing around as much as his restrains allowed, for the next ten minutes, the helpless blonde guy was forced to endured Kevin’s fingers as the went all over his exposed skin.

It didn’t take Kevin long enough to discover Adam’s weakest spots, his soles of course, his neck, his armpits and the space behind his knees seemed to drive him crazy and after ten minutes of almost non-stop torture, Adam was curled in a ball, face red, sweat running down his skin and a mixture of heavily breathing and a maniacal laughter

“Wasn’t it fun?” he grinned getting a glare from Adam, though he looked way less intimidating with the tears in his eyes “You want more?”

“Nhhhh!” Adam frantically shook his head

“Mmmm… I don’t know, maybe if you asked nicely” Adam got his drift and struggled to get on his knees, letting out muffled pleas for mercy and whimpers, he must really hate being tickled! Kevin was quite happy to see his roommate submit like that, especially after being so cocky the past week! Though it felt a little anticlimactic, he didn’t expect to break him so easily, guess tickling was a powerful weapon.

“Well, since you are so keen, I won’t tickle you for now. Am I the best roommate?” Adam looked up and bit down on his gag, seriously considering pointing out that he had jumped on him and ruined one of his shirts but decided not to push his luck and merely nodded

“In fact, am I like, super awesome and amazing at everything, right?” Adam rolled his eyes and nodded, in moments like this it was better to just stroke Kevin’s ego, there would be a time to deflate it once he was free

“And you’re going to be a nice, obedient roommate, right?” Adam frowned and took a deep breath before nodding again

“Excellent!” Kevin beamed at him and plopped down one the bed, resting his head on his arms and crossing his ankles “I think I need a footstool!”

“Whmmm?” Adam exclaimed and tried to point that he didn’t need a footstool since he was laying on a mattress, that wasn’t how footstools worked!

“Mmmm… maybe we need more tickles…” that was enough for Adam to swallow his objections and reluctantly bend over, allowing Kevin to place his feet on his back “Ahhh… much better don’t you think? We really should do this more often” Adam glared at him and mumbled something unintelligible “I knew you’d agree!” the red-haired boy slid one of his feet until it rested on Adam’s head, getting another grunt from him which only made Kevin move his socked foot further down and rub it against his face.

Kevin closed his eyes and relaxed, literally rubbing his victory in Adam’s face. But in a weird way, this victory felt hollow; he was enjoying Adam’s downfall, it was always fun pushing his roommate buttons and what better way to do it than turning the tables on him? But it wasn’t as fun as he expected, he remembered having way more fun when it was the other way around, Adam in charge and him alternating between submitting to him and defying him; being in the other side, didn’t feel as good.

“I’m getting hungry, want to order a pizza?” Kevin asked, abruptly getting up, Adam shrugged and rolled on his side, glad that he had gotten rid of Kevin’s feet but it didn’t last long. His friend pulled out his phone to order the food while, much to Adam’s frustration, rubbing his feet against his face while Kevin made it a game to try and keep his feet close to his nose.

“Okay, so I’m ordering a large pizza with pepperoni, pineapples-” Adam let out a growl of disgust that Kevin ignored “Green peppers and olives, what toppings do you want?”

“Mphhh…”

“Oh right!” Kevin leaned forwards and ripped the tape off his mouth, getting a wince from Adam. “Didn’t understand you!”

Adam frowned and contorted his face until he managed to spit the boxers out “Ahh… Get me some mushrooms and sausage- You know what I mean!” he rolled his eyes, sometimes Kevin could be so childish!

“How do you ask for it?” Kevin grinned, it gave him immense amounts of joy to see Adam grind his teeth and die a little bit inside

“Please can I get some mushrooms and sausages on the pizza… sir?”

“Well, if you ask nicely….”

“And get rid of the pineapple!”

“Extra pineapple!”

“Monster!” Adam grunted but there was little he could do

Kevin sat up and gently cupped Adam’s chin, forcing him to look at him in his eyes “Someone told me that you shouldn’t insult the guy that has you tied up”

“I told you that”

“I know! I was just trying to point the irony! Whatever, the point is that I can do whatever I want to you and you can’t stop me! Like this…” he got closer, licked his finger and pushed it in Adam’s ear making him recoil in disgust

“Dude! Seriously, sometimes I feel like I’m rooming with a 10-years-old!” he grunted while rubbing his ear on his shoulder but that only gave Kevin another opening to push his wet finger in his other ear. “Ahhh! Stop that!” Adam yelled trying to move away from Kevin but realized too late he was on the edge of the bed, so he fell over, landing on his back. Kevin quickly scrambled to the edge in order to check on his roommate

“You alright?”

“Moments like this makes me wonder why I accepted being your roommate”

“You didn’t seem to have an issue last week when you were giving me a handjob” Kevin hummed, glad to see Adam’s face acquiring the deep shade of red as he rolled on his side to relieve the pressure from his arms

“It was a footjob”

“Naughty boy!” Kevin slapped Adam’s butt getting another grunt from his friend “Hey! Your butt is really firm!” he exclaimed slapping it again

“Are we sure I am the gay one?”

“And those hilarious and snarky comments are the reason I ungagged you!” Kevin chuckled, ruffling Adam’s hair “You’re my favorite roommate!”

“I’m touched” Adam replied deadpan “but since I’m your favorite, can you let me go?”

Kevin laughed hard and slapped Adam’s butt once more, getting an annoyed grunt from him “That was so funny! I could, but why should I?”

“Are you going to throw everything I said back at me?”

Kevin made two finger guns and aimed them at Adam “Exactly! As I said, I can do whatever I want to you! You know why?”

Adam rolled his eyes “Because I’m tied up”

“Indeed, you are!”

“Otherwise I’d be kicking your ass- I was kidding!” he yelled when Kevin jumped off the bed and sat on Adam’s chest, pinning him down

“Seems like you need to be reminded of your place!” he smiled deviously and picked up the wet boxers

“Dude! Don’t put them in my mouth again! They were mphhh!” Kevin pushed them inside Adam’s mouth until they were filling it up completely; Kevin smiled widely and grabbed both of Adam’s pink nipples, unceremoniously twisting them

“MNN FNNNNNNCH!” Adam roared, arching his back and trying to spit the boxers off but Kevin placed his hand over his bulging cheeks

“Not so fast chipmunk! I though you liked playing with nipples” Adam angrily growled and squirmed, trying to shake Kevin off “or you only like it doing it to someone else?” Adam grunted once more and tried to jerk his body forwards but it didn’t accomplish anything “I can see the appeal though” Kevin kept monologuing, all the while straddling his angry roommate with his legs “Oh! I could add some ice cubes too!” he picked the tape roll and ripped a few strips, pressing them over Adam’s lips and smoothing them with his fingers

Fortunately for Adam, before Kevin could actually follow up his threat, the phone rung announcing that their pizza had arrived. With a surprising amount of energy, Kevin jumped off Adam, but stopped short before heading for the door “Almost forgot!” Kevin got down on the floor and looked under his bed until he pulled out his blue sneakers and placed them next to Adam’s face, the blonde guy sneered and contorted his face upon feeling the smell emanating from them

“Been using them every day, even when jogging!” Kevin grinned and pinched Adam’s cheek “Just for you!” Adam definitely was going to murder his roommate.

For now, his only way to resist was to grunt some more and shake his head, eventually Kevin was forced to yank his hair and shoved his nose inside one of the shoes “There, take a deep breath!”

“MPHHHHH!” Adam yelled trying his best to hold back his breath but eventually he was forced to breathe in, being punched by the strong odor. There was nothing he could do to stop Kevin from wrapping the tape around his head, keeping the shoe in place.

“Have fun!” Kevin playfully slapped his butt, ignoring Adam’s angry grunts “What did you say now…? Oh right! Don’t go anywhere!” Adam made a mental note to never say that pun again. Kevin smiled, proud with himself and went out to fetch the pizza. It’s a pity he never noticed the small tear that had begun to open on the tape around Adam’s wrists. Otherwise, the night would have gone entirely different.

To be continued...
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

As soon as I get an email for this thread, I jump onto the site ASAP! Great continuation, interesting to see how, now the tables have turned, Kevin doesn't enjoy it as much as he thought he would! I can't wait to see what happens when he comes back with the pizza - will Adam be waiting to get the jump on him or wait until later?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, it's cute to see Kevin not enjoying being the dom as much... something tells me he won't be too disappointed should Adam take over... ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome [mention]cj2125[/mention] it’s great to see Kevin being the Dom. I have a feeling though that the tape isn’t going to keep Adam tied up for long :twisted: he might just end up bound and gagged again but loving the attention. Love the forced shoe sniffing sounds like it’s worked up quite a scent
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Kevin is such a sweet dom, definitely has the knack for it...too bad seeing how it isn't gonna last very long. I wonder if Adam will amuse him for a bit, or if he's gonna strike when Kevin returns!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] this was another good chapter . The underwear gagging was so hot . How I wish someone would do that to me .
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks all for the comments! I like how their roles are more or less defined, Adam as the dom and Kevin as the sub in their relationship, yet there's enough room to switch the tables, Kevin already got his first taste as a dom although it might be short-lived, Adam doesn't seems to be enjoying it for the moment but perhaps the seed has been planted, who knows?

Part 6: Crime and Punishment

Kevin looked down at the objects in the sink. Perhaps he had pushed Adam’s buttons too far, he had figured Adam would have seek revenge after what he had done but he thought that by the moment Adam was free, he would have at least gathered some blackmail material to lower the blow. He didn’t expect to walk into his room to find Adam ripping the last remains of tape from his ankles.

Adam was clear: Surrender now or things would get even worse for him; Kevin realized he was actually curious of what Adam had planned and even excited about it, trying to keep some pretense, Kevin tried to talk his way out of it, but Adam took a step forwards, crossed his arms over his chest looking sternly at him and gave him an ultimatum. Kevin never saw his roommate more intimidating than at that moment and he found himself nodding and lowering his head in submission.

He looked down at the objects again, remembering Adam’s instructions: Strip down, use the bathroom, then put those on and come outside. Kevin’s confidence was slowly draining, perhaps he was getting over his head with this. But he trusted Adam, this might be brutal but he would be mostly okay. He could do it!

He grabbed the blue ball gag, opened his mouth and shoved the rubber ball inside until it was pressing down on his tongue, he bit down on it and pulled the straps behind his head, securing them in place “Nghhhh” he tested it, his face was contorted by it and he already knew that after a while his jaw would hurt. Perhaps they should have agreed on a safe word too?

Too late for that! He picked up the metal handcuffs and locked one of them around his right wrist, he pulled his hands behind his back and locked the other ring around his left wrist. He was trapped, with nothing else to do, he turned around and walked towards the door. He had to struggle with his cuffed hands to open it but it wasn’t that hard and soon he stepped aside.

Adam was sitting on the bed, still in his boxers, arms and legs crossed waiting for Kevin. The need to assert his dominance over his roommate pushed him to this position, but now that he had time to calm down, was having some reservations. He never liked causing much pain, he had other ideas to deal with Kevin but now the doubt crept upon him if perhaps he was going too far? Would he be able to go through with this without crossing a line? The objective was to break Kevin a little, just enough so he learned what would happen if he tried to mutiny again, but he didn’t want to hurt him or traumatize him, the responsibility was really weighting on him. Maybe they should have agreed on a safe word?

When he saw Kevin step out of the bathroom, he felt his confidence come back, even if it was clear Kevin’s confidence was rapidly decreasing; the red-haired stood in the middle of the room in nothing but his navy blue boxer briefs, awkwardly rubbing his bare feet against each other and even though he didn’t seem too happy with his situation, the bulge under his boxers seemed to be telling otherwise. He just looked so good, the perfect picture of a submissive, Adam was loving it and his arousal was making his boxers feel tight, in fact he could just get off watching the man at his mercy, but he knew what had to be done first. He dragged one of the wooden chairs to the middle of the room and motioned Kevin to take a seat, helping him running his hands over the backrest.

Adam picked the first rope and started wrapping it around Kevin’s chest, just below his nipples, pressing his torso against the backrest, carefully pinning his arms down before running both ends over his shoulders and down his chest in an X shape. Using the remaining ends, he wrapped them around his waist, pulling his body further back.

Then came the time for his legs. Kevin was forced to spread his legs to each side of the chair and look attentively while Adam lashed his right ankles to the right leg, cinching the space between, he did the same with his left ankles and then made the same procedure to his knees so he couldn’t move his legs at all. He walked around his prey, inspecting his bonds before picking up a long cord and wrapping it around his wrists, making simple loop before cinching it, leaving a long end hanging down “I know how uncomfortable handcuffs can be” he explained removing the metal objects from Kevin’s wrists and gently massaging them below the ropes. As a last touch, Adam grabbed a black bandanna and tied it over Kevin’s eyes

“Well bound boy, tell you what, if you can get out, I’ll let you tie me up whenever you want!” Adam playfully pinched his right nipple. Kevin’s body jolted and he let out a couple muffled grunts but soon he was struggling against the ropes, both knew escaping was impossible, Adam just wanted to give Kevin a reason to struggle; as for Kevin, he knew that Adam enjoyed seeing him do that and part of him, out of guilt or gratitude, wanted to please him. Adam sat down on the bed and watched the show Kevin put up. His arms flexed against the ropes, his wrists writhed aimlessly, his chest bulged as he tried to arch his back, his legs shook trying to loosen the knots, a threat of drool was starting to run down his chin, sweat formed on his forehead and a wet spot was already starting to form on his boxers, righto on the tip of the tent down his crotch.

“It turns you on doesn’t it?” Adam asked rubbing his own crotch over his green boxers “Being tied up helpless, you can’t even scream for help…”

“Nhhgg” Kevin grunted and kept struggling, the rope running over his left shoulder slid down his arm and the chair slightly creaked under his weight yet it was clear he wasn’t going anywhere

“You look hot all tied up like that” Adam smiled walking around him, putting the loose rope back in place “You can’t see, you can’t speak, you can’t move, it must be driving you crazy, right?” he pinched his left nipple and slightly twisted it. Kevin shivered and let out an anguished moan but Adam could detect a hint of arousal on it “I knew you liked this” he twisted it again, this time the pleasure in his moan was clearer “What it is? The strong straight guy under another man’s mercy? By this point we all know you aren’t that straight, in fact I bet you’re even gayer than I am” he teased “Just look at you! Trapped here until I decide to let you go…if I decide to do that, after all, you’ve been quite a bad boy, getting out it’s not going to be so easy”

“Nnhggg” Kevin moaned shaking his head, yet he wasn’t demanding anything, in fact he seemed to be pleading.

“Well, you had your fun, it’s time for mine” he ran his hand down Kevin’s chest. The bound boy’s body froze and his breathing increased as he felt Adam’s hand caressing his skin until it slowly made its way down his boxers. Adam’s fingers wrapped around his erect manhood, it was warm and thick, with a sticky substance covering it “Don’t tell me you already came?”
Kevin shook his head once more letting out muffled pleas intermixed with grunts; Adam pulled his waistband down, letting it rest under his balls, revealing Kevin’s hard cock; “Mmm… I’ve seen better” he lied but got the reaction he was looking for

“Hmm!” Kevin grunted indignant, Adam merely smiled and gently rubbed the side of his shaft, a drop of precum was already forming on the tip.

“What? You want me to jerk you off?” it was quite telling that Kevin didn’t shake his head, just letting out some muffled grunts that came to a halt when Adam’s fingers wrapped around his cock. Adam started moving his hand up and down the length of Kevin’s cock, listening to his captive’s moans, slowly Kevin lost his initial reservations and started going along, begging him to go faster and trying to thrust his hips against Adam’s hands to get more friction yet he kept his pace steady, keeping his grip tight.

As Adam kept diligently working on his cock, Kevin’s breathing increased and his moans grew louder, his teeth were biting hard on the ball and his limbs were pushing against the ropes holding them down. Soon Adam could see Kevin’s flat stomach shaking in anticipation and his thighs trembling. It was his cue to let it go

“GHMM HN!!!” he screamed when he felt the friction over, the poor guy struggled against the ropes angrily cursing at Adam but he merely stepped back watching him squirm. There was no way he would let him finish so soon

“What is that? I can’t understand you” he teased watching as Kevin thrashed against the chair

“Plmhfm lmt mm ghm!” Kevin begged trying to push the ball with his tongue

“No idea what you said” Adam laughed much to Kevin’s increasing frustration

“Ghmm hn mhn! Jhft lmt mm ghm” he begged, this time thrusting his hips forwards as much as the ropes allowed

“Wait, you want me to take care of your cock?” Kevin stopped struggling and eagerly nodded his head, letting out muffled please “Oh why didn’t you said it before?” he smiled knowing that Kevin had walked straight into his trap.

Of course, Kevin wasn’t aware of the danger he was in, in fact he let a sigh of relief wen he felt Adam’s hand grasping his hard cock but his smile quickly vanished when instead of stroking his member until orgasm, Adam pulled the end of the rope tying his hands under the seat and started tying his balls with it

“Hmll nh!!”

“Hell yes” Adam didn’t seem to have issues deciphering Kevin’s grunts this time, he tightened the ropes around his balls and cock, smiling at the sound of his desperate grunts “Oh don’t worry, I have something more for you to have fun” Kevin’s whimper told Adam that he didn’t really wanted to have fun, at least not Adam’s idea of fun. He decided that Kevin’s opinion was disposable.

He went back to his pile of gear and pulled out a long plastic wand with a round tip. Poor Kevin was to busy thrusting his hips, hoping to get some kind of pleasure to notice what was going on until he felt something cold against his thigh and the ropes wrapped around it, securing it in place, he too could feel something round and smooth touching the base of his cock

“Nnhh?”

“You’re going to love it” Adam smiled and plugged the wand to a nearby outlet before turning it on. Vibrations spread through Adam’s cock making his body spasm; the poor boy moaned desperately, struggling against the chair, uselessly thrusting his hips, his bound cock bouncing against his stomach with each thrust. Adam smiled and lay on his bed, sliding his hand down his boxers and enjoying the show.

Kevin was in hell, the ropes were digging into his skin, the ball was making his jaw ache and the wand was driving him crazy with pleasure, he wanted, no needed to cum so badly yet his muffled pleas were pointedly ignored by Adam. Adam was in heaven, watching that hot young man helplessly struggling was almost too perfect for him, this time he didn’t bother covering his own cock. He dropped his boxers and furiously jacked it off, not even bothering to drown his moans that soon would as loud as Adam’s. Finally, he shot his load over his chest. Satisfied, he collapsed on his bed closing his eyes, smiling as he heard Kevin’s moans and grunts

“Okay Kevin, it’s been fun” he smiled after wiping his body clean with some tissues, the poor boy shook his head still trying to plead “But I think I’m going to bed”

“Plmhfm nh! Jhft lmt mm ghm! Dhn't lmhvm mm lngm thnf mhn! Plmhfm lmt mm ghm!” Kevin begged; he didn’t even sound angry anymore, just scared. And Adam loved it

“Sorry bro, still can’t understand you” he smiled and dropped back on his bed, Kevin’s moans were like a lullaby for him and soon, Adam was peacefully sleeping; dreaming of the hot bound guy sitting beside him.

To be continued...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awesome continuation! I LOVED the gagged begging of poor Kevin, and his hot submissiveness! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

First off, omg this was amazing!!!! The submission and teasing at the end was perfect.

Secondly, I love how both of them were hesitant and nervous at first and it was washed away as they saw each other. I think they're starting to settle into these roles, but there seems to be room for some switch fun...can't wait to see what happens next!!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was an amazing chapter .
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Kevin and Adam make such a great duo. The playfulness between them is next level. The dialogue you use really makes the chapters. It feels like an actual scene as it unfolds. The wand was a brilliant touch, and Adam has just the right amount of a sadistic streak to keep me wishing I was Kevin.

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks a lot for the coments, I'm really enjoying writting these guys!

Part 7: Release and Restrain

Adam woke up a couple hours later, the sun was already filtering through their blinds. Kevin was still tied up the same way he left him although his energy had significantly decreased. The only sign of his previous struggle were the red marks around his biceps and chest, where he had writhed trying to loosen the ropes.

Only one look was needed to know that the night had taken a toll on him. His breathing was still heavy, the trail of drool had made all the way across his chest and down his crotch area, getting lost in his red pubes. The ball gag seemed to be hurting his jaw as he had rubbed his cheek against his shoulder trying to dislodge it. Soft moans still escaped his mouth occasionally interrupted by bouts of saliva. His cock was as hard as the night before, the wand kept buzzing around its base while veins could clearly be seen across the surface, a stream of pre-cum was coming out of the tip, running down the shaft, wetting the cords before forming a puddle on the seat between his thighs.

Adam sat on the bed watching the bound guy with a renewed interest and renewed arousal, surprised that he had managed to stay like that so long. Probably he might be losing his sanity by this point, but the idea of having a man defeated like that, at his mercy was enough to arouse him once again; Adam stood up making Kevin flinch and gently removed the blindfold from his eyes

“How was your night?” Kevin blinked a few moments, getting used to the light. No reply was needed to know how it had been, his eyes were reddish and teary, bags could be seen underneath them, all the energy seemed to have left his body as he gave him a long, tired look

“Do you want to stay a little longer? Perhaps after breakfast?” the possibility of endure that torment more time seem to give him a renew energy as he started squirming once more, letting out soft yet desperate moans while shaking his head. Adam knew he had been broken. Gently he removed his gag, Kevin let out a long moan as he was finally able to move his jaw but he seemed to know his time ungagged was short for soon after he started begging like Adam had never seen him before

“Ahhh… please Adam, let me cum, please, jerk me off, let me cum, please! Let me cum, ahhh… I can’t stand it anymore, please let me cum” Adam turned off the wand, slowly pulling it away and untied his cock, grabbing the hard shaft and slowly stroking it

“Ah... yes… thank you sir, faster please…ahhh, faster” Adam let go of his cock. Kevin gave him a quick glare and for a moment he though he was going to throw every curse in the book at him but his anger quickly melted into a sob “Please! I need to cum, Sir… let me cum! I’ll do anything, just let me cum!”

“Anything?” Kevin nodded eagerly, Adam grinned running his thumb over Kevin’s pink tip, the bound boy moaned in pain, instinctively pulling the ropes binding him

“Yes… I’ll do anything! You can tie me up whenever you want! I’ll never call you Farmer Boy again! I’ll never back talk again; I’ll do whatever you order me! Just please let me cum Sir! Ple-mpphh!”

Adam placed his hand over his mouth before he could say anything else; although it was an attractive idea, he knew he liked Kevin just the way he was, not as a perfectly obedient slave. He liked him backtalking to him, trying to fight back, he even was getting fond of that stupid nickname! Seeing him broken like this made Adam fear that he may have gone too far, Kevin was at his limit, both physically and emotionally, Adam knew he couldn’t take advantage of him right now, he was tempted to call everything off but he knew Kevin needed some kind of release.

He grabbed Kevin’s cock and started stroking it again, this time harder and faster. Kevin didn’t lost time to voice his gratitude along with anguished moans of pleasure. After spending all night horny, it didn’t take him too long for his body to stiffened, his moans to become intelligible and his dick to shoot thick ropes of cum all over the chair and the floor, even reaching his wooden desk across the room. Adam was surprised by how much he had been storing; he kept pumping until the last drips of cum came out; Kevin collapsed against the ropes, heavily breathing, his eyes closed. Even like that he was a worthy sight.

Adam started untying him, slowly Kevin recovered some part his former self, straightening his body and letting out soft grunts although he remained silent. Once his wrists were free, he helped remove the other ropes from his body, finally standing up from the chair and pulling his boxers back up.

“You okay?” Adam asked, Kevin nodded although he seemed to be averting his eyes; his skin was covered in rope marks, his feet and hands were still slightly red and his chest was covered in cum, saliva and sweat.

His friend didn’t reply, he just stumbled towards his own bed and collapsed on top. Adam followed him behind, nervously sitting next to him. Kevin didn’t move, he remained motionless, his face buried in his pillow; Adam leaned closer, placing his hands on his bare back and slowly started massaging his muscles, knowing how stiff they could get after long hours tied up.

At least Kevin didn’t seem to object to the massage and Adam could feel his muscles relaxing as he went on. The two men remained in silence for what seemed like an eternity, the only hints Adam got that Kevin was awake were the soft moans that broke the silence from time to time “We should get a safe word” Kevin finally mumbled

“I’m sorry” Adam muttered “that was on me, it was irresponsible from my part to go that far, I know you wanted me to go hard on you and I thought you could handle it-”

“I can handle it!” Kevin rolled over to face Adam, his eyes were still red and baggy and his smile seemed forced “that was extreme but I don’t think I would have used the safe word. It’s just that there were moments where I felt truly trapped, without any escape. I didn’t know what to tell you if I wanted out, it was exciting but also terrifying!” he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself down, when he looked back at Adam, his smile seemed a little bit more natural “I did enjoy it. And I knew I deserved that, I’m sorry Farmer Boy”

“Don’t worry about that” Adam sighed “next time we are getting a safe word. And if I have to punish you, I’m not making it last all night again”

“The bright side is that this has been one of the best hand jobs I’ve ever gotten. It was brutal but amazing” Kevin let out a soft laughter “but I’m not returning the favor ever!”

“What if I order you?” Adam pulled back to get a better view of Kevin’s face

“You have far too much power over me!” Kevin smirked

“You love it”

“Yes, I do…” Kevin leaned closer and playfully flicked Adam’s nose “sir” he stuck out his tongue and collapsed back on the bed “I think I’m going to skip classes today” he muttered running his hand across his face “I need a nap”

“Yeah, I’ll probably skip them too” Adam smiled and lay next to Kevin, the red-haired boy didn’t seem to mind it

“What? You’re actually skipping classes? Am I finally corrupting you?”

“Kevin… you just spent the night willing tied to a chair with a magic wand rubbing your balls and then asked a guy to jerk you off. I think that I’m the one corrupting you”

“Touché Farmer Boy!” Kevin nodded and closed his eyes, ready to recover his precious hours of sleep that he had lost last night only to get poked in his cheek “what now?”

“Get a bath, you’re gross” Adam pointed, Kevin closed his eyes again and tried to curl up on his bed

“I’m tired mom”

“Are you disobeying me?” Kevin turned to Adam and smiled mischievously

“What if I am?” Adam couldn’t help but smile, it was nice to see Kevin back to his usual self, he had to recon that he wouldn’t have so much fun with a ‘proper’ submissive. Still, Kevin’s challenge wouldn’t remain unanswered. Adam picked up the handcuffs from the nightstand and jumped on Kevin’s back; he put no resistance except of a few grunts, letting Adam pull his hands behind his back and lock the cuffs in place.

“You’re never going to learn, aren’t you?” Adam got off Kevin and grabbed his waistband, pulling his underwear down his legs

“That’s why you love me” Kevin grinned and raised his hips to facilitate Adam’s work “Besides, it’s so fun pushing your buttons, Farmer Bahhhhmphhh!” he frowned when his dirty boxers went straight to his mouth, filling up his cheeks

“Don’t talk with your mouth full!” Adam chuckled, Kevin let out an indignant grunt and contorted his face until he managed to push the boxer-briefs out

“Ughh! Dude! There’s cum on those! At least use a pair of clean- MPPPHHHH!” Adam stuffed the undies back in Kevin’s mouth and clamped his hand on top before he could spit them out again

“Keep those in, got it?” Kevin growled and shot daggers at Adam yet he reluctantly nodded, when Adam removed his hand, he bit down on his boxers, making sure to follow Adam’s orders; perhaps Kevin was starting to learn after all.

“Stay there” Adam playfully slapped Kevin’s pink butt and went straight to his gym bag, rummaging through it until he found a black dog collar. Kevin took a glance at it and let out a small smile, even stretching his neck so Adam could attach it “You like it?”

The red-haired merely shrugged but judging by the sparkle in his eyes, he seemed to find it appealing at least, he really looked cute trying to get a better view of his new collar “Maybe I should have you wear this all the time” Adam pondered allowed and sat on the bed, gently ruffling Kevin’s hair “I could even get you a tag”

Kevin chuckled blissfully and curled closer to Adam, rubbing his head against his thigh and softly purring, at that moment Adam knew Kevin was his and he wanted nothing else but to hold him in his arms, stroke his hair and cuddle together.

“You have to take a bath” he said getting a disappointed look from Kevin followed by a fierce head shaking “do I have to punish you again?” Kevin looked up at Adam with pleading eyes yet he refused to back down, Adam didn’t want to keep pushing him, not after what Kevin had been through but he needed to find a way to make him behave

“Tell you what, do what I say and we’ll spend the rest of the day in bed and I’ll even give you a special reward” Adam suggested, his fingers brushed the tip of Kevin’s flaccid shaft making it wake up. The collared boy looked up at Adam hesitatingly and finally got up, it seemed that honey worked better on Kevin than vinegar.

He grabbed a discarded rope from the floor and tied an end to the collar, turning it into a leash “Okay, let’s go!” Kevin puffed out his chest and followed him with a wide smile. He didn’t put any resistance as Adam pulled him into the bathroom and helped him get in the tub, he even got on his knees and looked up at Adam without needed to be prompted.

Despite currently being the poster child for “looking like crap” Kevin seemed willing to play along with Adam and was taking pride on any compliment his master threw at him. Adam pulled down his boxers and climbed in the tub next to his wide-eyed pet. He could get used to this

To be continued...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love, love, love this chapter it’s so good. Kevin is seriously the cutest sub going round. They make such a great couple. I really adore this story I can’t tell you how much I really like it there aren’t enough words to describe it.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super hot! You know I'm always happy when a cute guy becomes a bondage puppy! Love the begging, and the soft cuddles!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] That last chapter was so hot . That underwear gagging was so hot.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Nice continuation and I like the playful way Kevin is toying with Adam, which just gets him into more trouble :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter!! I agree with what's been said already, these two are just so adorable!! And even though Adam has had more experience, I feel like they're still learning together and I love it! Can't wait to read what happens next!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them! Though I feel there's something I need to adress. A couple users have been sending me pms asking when the next part is comming, I'm afraid I was a little bit rude replying to them so let me apologize for that. I appreciate your interest in the story, it keeps me motivated to writting it. Nevertheless, when you write to me repeatedly just asking when the next part is comming, specially if there hasn't even been a week since the last update was posted, I feel like you're putting pressure on me to deliver more parts, as if it was some kind of job I'm doing for you. I'm sure you meant good, but as with any authors on the site, this is something I do on my free time whenever I feel motivated to writting and unfortunately, sometimes, real life gets in the way. I understand you asking if the story had been in a prolongued hiatus, but in cases like this story, that I had been trying to keep a mostly regular update schedule, you just need to be patient and wait until the next update is posted, whenever it happens. Again, sorry if for being rude to you, but really, I appreciate that you enjoy this story and am more than happy to continue writting it!

Now that that's out of the way:

Part 8: The Gift

The weather started to warm up signaling not only the end of winter, but of the school year; soon the students would be leaving campus and going back home; for Adam, that also meant that soon his workload would become unbearable, leaving him little time to spend with his friends, including Kevin. Not that they weren’t taking advantage of their time together in their dorm and even outside of it.

Though they had tried to keep a sense of normalcy in public, it didn’t take long for people close to them to start noticing some subtle changes, like the fact that they were hanging together more often, or the fact that Kevin seemed to enjoy resting his chin on Adam’s shoulder, or Adam seem to ruffle Kevin’s hair far too often; both boys had remained mostly unaware of the rumors surrounding them until one of Adam’s friends asked him if he and Kevin were in fact dating.

Which made Adam realize he never really thought of that question before. When they started doing this, it was mostly for fun and Kevin was supposedly straight; though they had discussed things like their roles, limits and safe words, they hadn’t really talked about where they were emotionally speaking, they hadn’t even questioned Kevin’s sexuality though by this point nobody was bothering to keep up the pretense that he was only interested in girls. Adam never really gave their relation much of a thought, he enjoyed having Kevin at his feet, making him serve him and squirm under him. But he also loved seeing him smile, he loved the trust Kevin gave him and despite his sadistic stride, he found himself looking for ways to make Kevin happy.

The blonde guy stepped out of the shower rubbing a towel over his wet hair, then he wrapped it around his waist, pushed his thoughts about Kevin back into his head and stepped out of the bathroom, ready to step back into the role he had taken up in their odd relationship.

Kevin had been struggling in his absence though, as usual, there was no progress to be made. Adam had the feeling he enjoyed struggling more than escaping; the red-haired boy lay on the floor, panting from the exertion, his hair was damp and messy, a thin layer of sweat covered his pink skin, getting mixed up with the white spots of Adam’s seed that seemed to be stuck to his stomach.

He didn’t seem to be that comfortable, Adam scanned the bound boy’s body, reviewing his own work. His eyes were covered with duct tape along with his mouth, keeping the dirty socks inside. One of Kevin’s shoes, the ones he wore when working out, was pressed against his nose, taped in place too. Ropes were pulling his elbows together, leaving a five-inch gap between them and crisscrossed his puffed-out chest. A metal clamp was attached to each of his nipples, both connected by a chain. One end of a cord was tied to the middle of the chain, said cord ensnared his still-hard member, going down between his legs and was tied to his bound wrists, so whenever he moved his hands, the cord will pull the clamps and judging by how red his nipples looked, it was working wonderfully!

His knees were also tied together, the same with his ankles: bound together and connected to his wrists too and as a final touch, he had tied his big toes together, just because he could!

Kevin raised his head and turned it in Adam’s direction when he heard him step out of the bathroom “Nnnm?” he mumbled and lightly thrusted his hips, signaling that he was ready for some release, yet his friend ignored him, walking past him and heading for his drawer to put on some clean clothes

“Nnnm!” Kevin repeated, this time more impatient and rolled to his side, wiggling his body as much as the ropes allowed “N nnmm mnn'rm phhmrm! PHphnp ngnnrnng mm!” he grunted, demanding Adam’s attention, specially since he was incredibly aroused at this point, his nipples where killing him and the smell of his shoes and tasted of his own socks was nauseating… which oddly enough seemed to be turning him on even more “Nnnm!” he yelled seemingly losing his patience yet Adam kept ignoring him, putting on a red t-shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants, thoroughly enjoying the fact that there was nothing Kevin could do about his situation.

That didn’t mean Kevin gave up; the bound boy started struggling in the direction he though Adam was; he rolled on his back, planted his feet on the floor and used them to push himself forwards. His muscles bulged against the ropes, his chest puffed out putting further strain on his nipples, his abs flexed as he moved his body and his hard shaft kept bouncing with each motion yet Kevin seemed determined to get to Adam, so he kept crawling, struggling, grunting, panting and occasionally moaning in pain until he was stopped by a foot on his head

“You never give up?” Adam asked, Kevin shook his head and grunted some muffled demands for Adam’s attention “You know I can’t understand you like that” Adam grinned and crouched next to his prisoner “So what do you want?”

“Nmrh mm nff!” Kevin grunted, thrusting his hips angrily but his complains quickly turned to moans when Adam yanked his chain

“Now careful there, ginger. Don’t forget who is in charge here!”

“Gnngmr?!” Despite the blindfold on, Adam was sure Kevin was glaring at him

“Usually guys in your position are obedient-” Adam gave the chain another tug, getting a grunt from Kevin “meek-” he grabbed his cock “and submissive” he rubbed the tip with his thumb, getting Kevin to moan and squirm in pain “But you are none of those things” he stopped and quickly ripped the tape off his eyes, enjoying seeing Kevin’s face contorting in pain “And I love it! Makes everything more fun!”

“PHnnnphphnc frmnh” Kevin cursed at Adam though the way he was looking at him betrayed how much fun he was having too. Adam really loved having Kevin at his mercy like that, but more than that, he was starting to realize he loved having Kevin around, even in his most annoying moments, Adam liked being close to him.

“You really are something…” he said as he removed the tape holding the shoe in place “I really can’t get mad at you for too long” he tossed the shoe aside “You still have to make up for what you did early though… but I have something for you!” Kevin cocked his head, rolled over and followed Adam as he reached for his nightstand and opened a drawer, pulling out something in his fist.

Kevin gulped, bracing himself for whatever Adam had gotten for him; this wasn’t the first “present” Adam gave him and if it was anything like the last one (which currently was hanging from his chest) he might need some time to get sued to it.

He was surprised when he noticed Adam’s face bright red as he came back, the blonde guy sat down on the floor next to Kevin and nervously scratched the back of his neck “Okay, in retrospect, this is sort of silly” he gave Kevin a nervous smile “I thought it would be a cool idea but if you don’t like it…” he loosened his grip and something slid from his fist.

A thin, silver neck chain hanged in front of Kevin, in the end there was a metal tag with the words ‘Kevin’ engraved on them and, as it spun, he could see something else engraved in the back ‘Property of Adam’ his eyes opened wide as he admired the chain

“If you don’t want it- Woa!” Kevin jumped on Adam’s lap and happily rubbed his head against his belly, purring softly “I guess you liked it?” the blonde guy chuckled. Kevin looked up at him and nodded eagerly, even stretching his neck for Adam to put the chain on.

Despite being an insignificant accessory that no one would probably notice (hence why he chose it), Kevin seemed entirely different in Adam’s eyes, almost how a dog’s appearance would change just by adding a collar. Kevin got on his knees and beamed at Adam, looking down on his tag proudly, like if it was a mark of distinction. Then he looked back at Adam and threw himself on his lap, playfully rubbing his belly again with his head.

“Hey!” Adam chuckled and ruffled Kevin’s hair, his captive giggled and tried to cuddle on his lap, perhaps purposefully rubbing Adam’s crotch until Adam yanked the chain connecting his nipples once more.

“You want me to go on, don’t you?” he asked as his hand slid towards Kevin’s crotch, getting him to nod. Adam grabbed the hard member and pressed his thumb over the tip, getting an anguish moan from Kevin “You must be dying to cum” again he nodded. Adam grabbed the edge of the tape and slowly pealed it from his mouth until Kevin was able to spit out his socks

“Aghh… I hate when you used dirty ones-AHHH!” he arched his back and let out another moan when Adam started rubbing the tip of his cock

“You love it!”

“Ye-AHHH! Yes, I love it Ahhh! Sir!” Kevin started thrusting his hips, even ignoring the pain coming from his nipples until Adam flicked one of the clamps “AHHH! MOTHERFU- I mean… sorry sir” Kevin’s glare told Adam he wasn’t that sorry

“Sorry about what?” Adam grinned and yanked the chain

“Ow! Dude! Stop -ahhh! This must be against the Geneva Con-OW! DUDE! AHHH! Okay! I’m sorry sir! For resisting when you wanted to tie me up!”

“And?”

“And tickling you even though it’s not my fault you are that ticklish-AHHH! Okay! I’m sorry for pinning you to the ground and for giving you a wet willie though it was hilarious- OW! And I’m sorry for trying to bite you and for using your toothbrush to clean my shoes-”

“YOU WHAT?”

“I was kidding” Kevin grinned only to get the chain yanked again “You know? It’s kinda hot when you do that” he chuckled, trying to swallow the pain

“Fucking masochist” Adam rolled his eyes

“Sadistic creep” Kevin replied and looked up at his roommate’s eyes “Maybe that’s why we complement each other so well” his face quickly turned red and he looked down at his own body “But, I really like it when you tie me up, even when you force me to obey, you are really good at that”

“You’re just saying that so I jerk you off”

Kevin gave Adam a sheepish look and lifted his hips “Please…? But for real, I mean it Adam” he relaxed and looked up at his master with adoration “And this tag? I love it! I’m going to wear it all the time!”

Adam had to fight the urge to kiss Kevin’s lips at that moment. He just realized how lucky he was to have found someone like him, that despite their differences, they seemed to click from the moment they met each other but that thought only put more pressure upon him, he wanted to make Kevin happy more than anything else.

“I like how you are mine…” Adam whispered, gently patting his head “But I also want you to know that I want to make you happy too, I might be the one in charge, but I would do anything for you, Kevin. I’m yours too and if you want anything from me, you just need to ask” he closed his eyes, well aware that he had just spilled out his soul to Kevin.

“Anything I want?” Kevin finally spoke, struggling to get on his knees “Jerk me off!”

That wasn’t the response Adam had been expecting to get, in fact it hurt a little bit that Kevin had ignored his confession “Dude! I just mmmmm!” Kevin leaned forwards trying to reach his mouth, unfortunately, he lost his balance and both men hit each other’s mouths

“Oww!” Adam rubbed his sore lips while Kevin slide down to the floor “Did… did you just try to kiss me?”

“In my defense it looked more romantic in my mind” Kevin gave Adam a sheepish smile. The fact that he had used the word romantic was enough to convince Adam that Kevin was indeed reciprocating his feelings, he looked down at his partner and couldn’t hold back a huge smile in his face

Kevin looked up lovingly at Adam, a new sensation of bliss flooding the boy’s body as he seemed to admired his… boyfriend’s expression, for the first time examining his blue eyes, his straight nose and his thin lips “So… how about that handjob?”

“Really? We just became a couple and you want sex?”

“I’m still horny! Honey!” Adam rolled his eyes and picked up the roll of duct tape from the floor “Oh come on Farmer Boy! We were talking!”

“You just lost that right by asking a handjob!” Adam replied and pressed the tape over his lips “in fact, I think I’ll leave you like that for the rest of the night! Honey!” he teased Kevin by pinching his nose. The red-haired guy grunted under the tape and glared at Adam

“I have to finish some schoolwork anyways; you don’t mind waiting right?” judging by the angry grunts Kevin let out, he minded it a lot “I knew you wouldn’t! I’m so lucky to have a boyfriend so understanding!” Kevin would have continued with his protests but the mention of the word boyfriend made him calm down and his expression softened to the point that he was back to giving Adam dopey looks. The blonde guy for his part was blushing as it dawned on him that he and Kevin were finally a couple.

With that newfound happiness in mind, Adam gently removed the clamps from Kevin’s nipples and untied his member, letting it spring freely. Kevin probably thought that Adam was finally going to give him some release, but he was quite wrong for Adam grabbed his ankles and started dragging him towards his closet

“MMhnph??”

“What? Told you I needed to finish some work!” Adam grinned getting a full angry tirade from Kevin all the way to the closet. He pulled his bound boyfriend inside and stepped back, enjoying the glares and mad struggles Kevin was giving

“NNN'PH MNN NNRM MMNFNNG MM HMRM! CNMM HNCH NNN GMPH MM N HNNNNNH!”

“I’ll get you out as soon as I’m done, Kevin!” Adam playfully patted his head “See you in three to four hours, honey!” he said in the most sarcastic tone before slamming the door in his boyfriend’s face.

As he made his way to his desk, he couldn’t help give a short jump of joy at the thought of him a Kevin being together. Unbeknown to him, inside the closet, despite his annoyance at being literally dragged in there, Kevin couldn’t stop smiling as he looked down at the first gift his boyfriend had given him. Boyfriend… he never thought he’d have one, true, he had found men attractive before, Adam included, but he never thought he could actually fell for one. And he really liked it!

To be continued...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey, I'm sorry you had some trouble with the more... enthusiastic members of the community here. Writing here is a labor of love, and I'm glad to see your enthusiasm has not diminished! I hope you continue to post at your own pace - this is an awesome story.

And now (please cover your ears) - AHHHHHHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAY! I love how adorable and sexy this scene was, and I'm so happy for Kevin and Adam! I will be smiling and squealing to myself about this part for days to come! :D

Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Hey, I'm sorry you had some trouble with the more... enthusiastic members of the community here. Writing here is a labor of love, and I'm glad to see your enthusiasm has not diminished! I hope you continue to post at your own pace - this is an awesome story.

And now (please cover your ears) - AHHHHHHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAY! I love how adorable and sexy this scene was, and I'm so happy for Kevin and Adam! I will be smiling and squealing to myself about this part for days to come! :D

Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
I agree totally I’ve loved the story two and would love a new chapter to read every other day, but that’s not possible. Please just write them at your own pace and don’t feel pressured to post sooner than you’d like.

OMG this was simply amazing. Adam and Kevin are the best, I’m so happy for them. I love that their dynamic hasn’t changed throughout and Kevin is such a playful sub. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever that gets posted ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] Awwwh what a nice continuation. Now I wonder if Adam will have some new found privileges now that he is 'attached'? :lol:

Great playful spirit continued here also.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

I love the scenario and inventive gag with the compression shorts and the belt for binding. Great story keeps me wanting more.
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

I love it. The dog tag is amazing.
Awesome story
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Definitely write at your own pace! That was an important lesson I learned when working on my own story, and will stick to as I continue.

But this was an amazing chapter! I love seeing their relationship grow from friendship to more, and [mention]Socksbound[/mention] said, that dynamic hasn't changed. And their personalities too, Kevin might've submitted, but he's still that rambunctious little troublemaker :D :D

Can't wait to see their relationship blossom! If only I had someone like Adam...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic