A Good Day to Tie (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

These past two chapters were quite fun, Volo! I particularly liked Olin's edging torture but who doesn't like a good vibrator/milker action 8-)
And the Company certainly is getting good use of that 16-wheeler, lol :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Kaden and Perry had been bound to an absurd level of security. First sleepsacked and their mouths stuffed with their underwear, then coated from neck to toes in a layer of heavy silver tape, which was then covered in black gaffer's tape, a layer of tape used to seal their jaws shut and keep the underwear firmly held inside, even going over the bridge of their noses. And after that, they were wrapped with chains bolted to the floor that kept them from even squirming a little bit, and firm head harnesses were placed over their tape gags, ensuring they would not be communicating anything verbally for the forseeable future.

Perry was trying to elicit some sort of sympathy, giving his best kicked-puppy expression, eyes sparkling, pleading to be let out. Kaden was somewhat spoiling the effect with his defiant shrieks, his head thrashing so hard it was making Arden dizzy.

"Boys," Arden announced. "I'm not happy. The Board is not happy. For the most part, they'd have been willing to overlook your grandfather's MASSIVE breach of protocol in telling you about the Company. And we'd be willing to overlook that too, even with Gustave's misdeeds in the past coming back to haunt him."

Kaden growled in outrage at the mention of their grandfather.

"Yes, Gustave's done the Company a lot of wrong over the years. The Owner doesn't like that. And even the Board fears him. So we're quite eager to nix anything that he's had his grubby paws in. And obviously, you two have been shaped by the same heavy-handed mold he used on everything. You thought you were impressing us? Thought you were somehow trained?"

Arden snorted. "No. You were on your way to spelling disaster for us, and now we have to clean up your mess. And by that, I mean not only covering up what you did at the campus, but also covering up you. Congratulations, boys. You're product now. But before we get to training you, I'm afraid I've gotten a special directive from the Owner to make sure you are... punished."

The young Board member smirked at the fearful glances both younger men gave him as he gently fixed his tie. He moved closer, withdrawing a pile of little ring-shaped clips from his pocket. Arden knelt by Kaden's head and gently maneuvered it so that the steel rings at the top and sides of the head harness aligned with eyelet hooks bolted in the floor. He then used the rings to clip Kaden in so that his head was made fully immobile, barring some wiggling. The same process was done for Perry, who had begun to breathe heavily through his nose from fear.

"Yes. Breathe in that clean air while you can." Arden said, eyes flashing. Perry gave a little whimper that went unheard through the many layers of his gag, and Arden descended upon him. Quickly, Arden removed his shoes and socks, and turned the long nylon sock inside out before placing it over Perry's exposed nose. He didn't secure it or clamp it down, allowing the boy to breathe, but every breath was tainted by the fetid stench from the sweaty piece of fabric. But the worst part, psychologically, was that Perry literally could not struggle. His body was all but immobilized, sacked and taped and chained, and his head was clipped to bolts in the floor that kept him from turning his head more than a few degrees, and so could not shake the socks off. All he could do was breathe and wail into his gag. And to make matters worse, Arden then withdrew some items from his other pocket. A pair of cordless earbuds. Perry tried to scream, but could force barely any noise past his gag. Arden placed the buds in his ears, already playing a loud white noise soundtrack that blocked out everything else, and placed his other sock over Perry's eyes, blocking his vision.

There was nothing for Perry. No sight, no sound, no speech, no movement. Only the smell of Arden's feet. This was torture.

Arden smirked as he grabbed his shoes and moved to Kaden, who was growling at him. Perry was nearly broken; an hour or so of being immobile and deprived of all but the foul scent of his socks would make him pliable for reconditioning and sale. Kaden was another matter. Defiant.

The Board man sat down unceremoniously and placed his bare foot over Kaden's face. And Kaden was helpless to do anything but inhale and exhale - whenever he was allowed to, as Arden had placed Kaden's nose between his big and second toes in order to pinch his nostrils shut and force him to take big gulps of air filtered between the sweaty digits.

"Yes, this is your place, boy." Arden said sternly. "At my feet."

Kaden tried to growl, thrash, protest, but he was too busy inhaling more foot, unsure of when the next bout of breath control would come. Finally Arden placed another pair of earbuds and grinned as he placed the opening of his shoe right over Kaden's nose. He secured it by tying the laces to the straps of the head harness, and then simply left the boys to stew, watching their feeble twitches and hearing their cries. Now this, the Owner would enjoy. He pulled out his phone and began to take video of the scene, completing the boys' humiliation...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

OMG that was amazing. Arden is wicked and I love him for it. That torture sounds horrible But I can’t hide the fact that I’m jealous it’s not me it’s happening to.....
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] That last chapter was probably one of the best and horniest things I've ever read.
The excessive restraining, the over-the-top gagging, and finally, Arden getting personally involved in their impending demise...amazing!
Absolutely amazing!

My appreciation for Arden has really skyrocketed after this scene 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm really glad you enjoy! Arden has been so fun to write - I didn't even intend to include him in this story at first, but it just felt right. And besides, getting to write him in his fully-evolved confident Dom form, completely at ease with utilizing his... ahem, natural advantages... has been real fun!

And for reference, I believe we discussed this, but Arden would be at an 18 or a little bit over on the overall Steven Stink-O-Meter Scale, about the same as Zack but less than Shawn - that is to say, extremely potent, cheesy, and noxious. Maybe knowing that you wanna reconsider, [mention]Socksbound[/mention]? ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago And for reference, I believe we discussed this, but Arden would be at an 18 or a little bit over on the overall Steven Stink-O-Meter Scale, about the same as Zack but less than Shawn - that is to say, extremely potent, cheesy, and noxious. Maybe knowing that you wanna reconsider, @Socksbound? ;)
GULP!!!!..... I hadn’t thought about that.

I’m at 15-16 on Steven’s scale so would be a real push, not one to back down from a challenge though. Arden is such a great character so being forced to endure his feet would be a price worth paying. With training I’m sure I could work to enjoy it ;) 8-) :lol:

Maybe....

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha [mention]Socksbound[/mention] even if you didn't enjoy it, I'm sure Arden would have fun with you in plenty of other ways as well. ;) Besides, you'd also get to play with Gerald and Cole, so bonus!

Anyway, the epilogue of A Good Day to Tie!

----

After about a month, the danger to the university operation had ceased. With the Company on high alert and reforming their movements for secrecy, all suspicions had dropped. Gustave and his grandsons had been apprehended and would not be troubling the Company again. And with the help of ex-reporter turned Company spy Olin Carpenter, the Company now had extensive knowledge of how to evade the tactics and suspicions of high-caliber journalists. A few more handsome ones were even targeted and brought into the Company's clutches. Olin himself was allowed to roam free, and paid a generous monthly stipend in return for his monitoring of the journalistic community and information, on the sole condition that he submit himself for reconditioning every other month. Though this wasn't strictly voluntary, as a team was sent to kidnap him whether he was willing or not. But each time, Olin found himself more excited about his impending session until eventually, the Company found it would be more merciful to take him in full time, removing him completely from society. A Board member took him as a pet, giving him daily milkings, and tying him up as a centerpiece during parties.

AJ had dreamed of success on the stage and on the screen due to his good looks and acting ability, but he never considered that this was how he'd achieve it. The Company had begun producing its own videos and movies for sale, and AJ was a debuting star in them. AJ had been given no conditioning beforehand in order to enhance his performance, but the Company chose his handler well. A handsome young man, tender and sweet, who praised him after every shot and complimented his performance. It wasn't long before AJ's every thought was focused on wanting to please his handler, and earn his praise and love. After a period of time, and almost fifty movies focused on him in bondage and kidnapped and played with, AJ was allowed to retire to his handler's home, only occasionally returning to the Company studio. He was reported to have reflected to his new Master that he was surprisingly happy with his lot in life, and his new Master was equally joyous of their placement.

Perry and Kaden were quickly separated, and given their attractiveness, quickly sold after a period of conditioning. Being the defiant young man he was, Kaden was put through the most rigorous conditioning the Company had to offer. Once assured that the young man's spirit was broken - and after a week of extended periods of sensory deprivation and nearly a month of edging, who wouldn't be? Kaden was quickly sold as a bondage slave and not heard from again. Perry, meanwhile, was sent overseas to the UK branch of the Company, where a Board member purchased him as a house boy, putting him in charge of his mansion and his other pets. In either case, the brothers Beaumont remained in captivity and off the Company's mind.

As for Zac and Reggie... well, about six months after being taken into Riordan's care, both were very at ease with their lives.

"Daddy!" Reggie yelled, jumping into Riordan's arms as he entered.

Riordan smirked. "Wow, someone's excited. I knew I should have left you tied up. How's the stud?"

Reggie grinned, curling up into Riordan's chest. "Good."

"You been taking care of him?"

"Uh huh."

Riordan grinned. "And you didn't let him cum at all?"

Reggie shook his head. "No, Sir."

"Good boy."

Zac had been bound naked and spread-eagled to the giant bed the three of them shared, a devious combination of cock ring and milker encasing his penis. Reggie, wearing only a pair of Riordan's boxers (Zac's mouth was stuffed with Reggie's), was in charge of making sure Zac was kept in a state of perpetual horniness for the two hours Riordan had been gone. Zac was often made to endure these playful torments, as Riordan had turned out to be a loving but devious master. In his retirement, training the couple had given him a much-needed activity to acclimate to no longer being beholden to the Company, but in charge of his own life.

His trust in the pair had grown so much that he had even let Zac tie him up, just to try it. He had been afraid that they would take that opportunity to run, but either their training had been too good, or perhaps they truly felt the same way towards him, because they had remained with him, and given him a long night of pleasurable torture.

Zac was beta to Riordan's alpha, and Reggie was subservient to both of them. Zac had taken his new role as part Dom and part sub quite well and enjoyed being put under the older man's thumb.

Riordan grinned as he entered the bedroom. "How about you, stud? Horny?"

"MMm hmmm!" Zac yelped, thrusting his hips as much as he could.

Riordan laughed. "Alright then. Boy, you go ahead and tickle him. Let's see just how much he can take..."

Sam moaned softly as the blindfold was removed. Arden had been personally overseeing his training and conditioning - only the most perfect in looks and temperament were sent up to the Company's mysterious Owner. No one knew whether it was the same Owner that had been around since the Company's inception (though that couldn't be - the Company was rumored to have been around for a LONG time, at least since the mid-1800s), as utmost secrecy was placed on their identity. Even Arden wouldn't be privy to meeting them, although he had been given a simple letter as a name. The Owner preferred to be known only as Master V.

Arden gaped as he realized just who had received them in the great entry hall of the manor home in the countryside - a rather famous actor, although currently wearing nothing but ropes and a thick panel gag.

"Arden Lynch, I presume?" a voice asked, and Arden was startled out of his staring at the handsome actor.

"Yes... but how?"

"We have our ways." the voice responded, it's owner coming into view. A handsome man wearing a blue suit and a black tie sewn with silver knot patterns, he waved his gloved hands expansively. "No expense is spared for the Master. I am Evans, the Master's majordomo. Should you or any of the Company require dealings with the Master, you shall communicate with me as the intermediary. I presume this is the package you so graciously decided to bring as tribute?"

Sam gave a little whimper. They had mummified him tightly in silk ribbons. Admittedly, it wasn't the worst feeling, but he was still unable to move, and the silk encasing his dick was doing a wonderful job of edging him senseless.

"Yes." Arden nodded, barely able to take his eyes off the docile celebrity standing naked and bound beside them, completely at ease.

"Oh, don't worry about him. Believe it or not, he's here willingly. You see, your brethren on the other side of the globe have their own methods... perhaps you should see for yourself?" Evans mused. "Yes... I think that would be prudent for the soon-to-be Director."

"Director?" Arden choked on his tongue.

"Oh yes. Master V is quite pleased with how you have handled your branch, so soon after your instatement. A recommendation has been sent to your Board advocating your immediate appointment as General Director of the North-American Division of the Company. You'll be moving up to the Board of Directors, and you'll directly liaise with the CEO and oversee the governing bodies of each branch under your jurisdiction. The Canadian in charge is stepping down, and we believe you would make a worthy successor. In any event, we shall be commissioning you to observe your international counterparts quite soon."

Arden was speechless. Evans smiled at him, gently patting his shoulder with a black-gloved hand. "We shall meet again soon. I'm afraid the Master's inner circle cannot bother meeting with each country's Chair, but as a continental Director, you'll be dealing with me and my colleagues far more often. Now, I will take your tribute, and welcome you to the upper echelons of the Company."

"Thank you very much, sir." Arden whispered. "It's... a lot to take in."

Evans nodded. "Totally understandable, sir. I look forward to continuing our professional friendship."

Recognizing this as a dismissal, Arden quickly left the manor.

Evans glanced at Sam, smiling slightly. "Welcome to your new home, boy. I do hope your training proceeded well. Behave, and you will be well-taken care of. The Master provides for your every need, and should you please him, every want. I'd recommend being very good indeed. Now... let's begin your new life..."

The End

Eager for the next part of the series? Give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9400
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Another great story! I really do hope you do another series involving "the company" universe! It's probably my favorite on the board right now!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] Thank you so much! You'll just have to wait and see, but I don't think you'll be disappointed ;)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] im sure I would fit right in as Arden’s third boi. Despite the strength of his feet it would be ideal playing with Gerald and Cole. I’m sure he would have other ways to entertain all of us

Thank you for another brilliant story love the company series. It is such a pleasure to read and the way you tie it all together is a masterclass in writing

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was another spectacular story [mention]Volobond[/mention]! I love all the resolutions of the characters particularly Kaden's week of sensory dep and month of edging (I'm a little jealous, haha :P). Very much looking forward to what you have in store for us next, mate :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

As usual,[mention] Volobond [/mention]...a great ending to a thrilling tale...you do not disappoint! ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really loved Zac being gagged with Reggie's undies.
The gags in this story have simply been phenomenal.

Thank you so much for completing and sharing this fine tale with us [mention]Volobond[/mention].
Always a fan of your work and greatly looking forward to Arden popping his head (and feet) in future Company-verse titles ;)

MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

That was such an incredible story [mention]Volobond[/mention] . There were so many great scenes with enjoyable moments. If anything I would want to be captured by the company, but don't know if I'll be able to handle the sock/feet sniffing :lol: . Would love to see more of the company series in the future.
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MrGagged[/mention] If you liked this, then you should most definitely give this story's sequels a read if you haven't already.
If you look at [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s stories (here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809) the first one you should read is "IT'S A BUSINESS".

Volo, you really should organize your list in chronological order.
Your story portfolio is a mess!

And as for you [mention]MrGagged[/mention]
If you end up being captured by the company, I very much doubt you'll get to pick and choose what forms of torments your captors are going to be dishing out on you. Besides, sock sniffing is no fun when the victim is actually able to handle it 8-)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I feel I should just write the word ditto! Everything I have said about your previous stories still stands for this one.

I like the fact that you've gone a slightly different route with this one - focusing more on the Company dealing with some potential threats to their cover rather than an all out kidnapping fest. You don't want to get on the wrong side of the Company!

Nice to see the three strands of the story working together in tandem. Three different ways to get in the Company's bad books!

As always lots of great bondage and devious punishments. (I'm not surprised you came out as neutral evil on the character alignment test!) I love the fact that it is all in service of the story.

Definitely intrigued by this Owner character - Master V (is that a roman numeral?) He definitely seems like the classic mysterious supervillain - very Blofeld. Which reminds me - I love the title!

Nice to see that some of the thoughts I had at the end of the previous story are being hinted at here. Clearly on the same wavelength! Arden definitely needs to go on a world tour!

Such a brilliant core concept with so many story possibilities.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Eager for the next part of the series? Give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9400

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic