A delicious afternoon F/F ( Updated 15/04 )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A delicious afternoon F/F ( Updated 15/04 )

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

“ Mirror coat! fuck me! “ Frustrated Tori wanted to throw her controller at the wall, but instead of wrecking her expensive gaming equipment, she just placed it aside her keyboard. She got up from her gaming chair, dragged herself towards her bed and then threw herself on it whilst groaning with annoyance to her gaming session.

There were casual gamers out there, pro gamers out there; and then there was Tori. She was the exception to most things. A casual seeming girl at first sight, always in her tight white crop, tight blue shorts and matching socks. Her long hair had been dyed blue due to her own teen rebelling years, along with a cute pair of glasses to nail the cute-appeal.

“ Note to self, stop fighting those big blue bastards… “ She sighed out further as her bedroom door opened briefly.

“ Were you cursing chéri? “ Her girlfriend Loretta asked standing by the door, crossing her arms with a somewhat stern look.

It would be hard to call her just that, as Tori found herself usually just drooling over Loretta whenever and wherever as well.
This tall brunette had a thick rear end with a firm big body as divine pair of breasts. People often pondered how she had met a dominatrix like her as well as dating her and living with her.

But it was Loretta that always loved the awkward horny girl and her tantrums during gaming that showed just how feisty she could get when she wanted to.

Tori gulped a bit nervously, realizing she was cursing out loud after all. She made a promise to not curse all weekend, so playing Pokemon seemed the most innocent game of all to keep her nice and glee, except she couldn’t play it nicely after all.

She slowly shook her head in response, acting as innocent as she could.
“ I wasn’t cursing.. I was juuuust calling myself lucky! “

“ Really? Then why are you on your bed, with your laptop still on? “ Loretta proceeded to ask out further, a devious grin appearing slowly on her face.

She knew Tori was lying but she enjoyed teasing her all too well. Often it just took her body or her demeanor to make her either flustered or just spill herself. Sometimes it would even take both, and she always enjoyed it.

Tori sat there pondering on a good enough excuse, shrugging a tad bit. “ Because… “ Tori murmured out, sounding less confident as she was sighting her girlfriend’s smug look on her face, resulting in her softly letting out a groan whilst she uttered out” ... Fine I cursed “ She confessed softly as slowly as she moved up from her bed.

“ It’s not even Sunday and you managed to swear already “ Loretta sternly spoke, closing the door as she walked into the room. Tori tried her best to keep herself less and less flustered as Loretta walked towards her, placing her hand around her hip, staring back at her sternly.

“ What was so tense that made you break out little deal? “

“ Fine, it was a wobbuffet! I had no counter for it, and lost one of my mons! “ Tori sputtered out.

Loretta rolled her eyes mid-sentence as she shook her head playfully.
“ That’s too bad, you know the consequences… “
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’m intrigued to see what punishment Loretta has in store for Tori.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I’m intrigued to see what punishment Loretta has in store for Tori.
Yeah I figured to keep the intro a bit small and simple, and tease people! ;)
It's very subtle what she's gonna do hehehe!! :mrgreen:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ In all fairness, it was a Wobbuffet! “ Tori exclaimed out once more as Loretta held her hands in a tight grip and began wrapping a layer of tape around to secure them.

“ Big, blue and extremely annoying! “ She continued all while Loretta rolled her eyes mostly in response. “ That’s not gonna do chéri “ Loretta ripped the tape off and placed the roll aside while eager hoisting Tori up and carrying her with ease over her shoulders much to Tori her dismay
“ H-hey come on, I can walk! “

“ Oui, but this is more.. agréable “ Loretta retorted in her usual french accent, she often would do this with smaller words just to arouse both.

“ I agree to disagree “ Tori muttered out, wiggling a tad bit with her feet as Loretta carried her down the stairs, keeping her hand firmly around Tori’s ass, often giving it a slight smack resulting in some minor groans of arousal as well as annoyance from Tori.

“ Honestly you know better, I’m just convinced you cursed on purpose “

“ Nah-uh! “ Tori pouted back in response, however, partly in denial.

“ Either way, you’ve done this yourself, not a Wobbuffet "

Tori kept growing inwardly as Loretta headed down the stairs, often letting some groans out whenever Loretta would smack her ass or simply just rub her hands all around it. ' Note to self, best wear panties next time! '

Loretta then entered their shared lounge and gently hoisted Tori down, who eagerly tried to her best or last effort to make Loretta hopefully grant a bit of mercy, by giving her, her best puppy dog eyes she could muster, flashing her eyelashes with a pleading look.

Loretta crossed her arms sternly as she didn't give much of an answer, much to Tori her pouting to continue.

“ ..So no chance for puppy dog eyes? “

Loretta shook her head and smirked in response.

“ Worth a shot.. “

“ Now, take your seat before the couch and rest your head on the couch “

Tori gulped a tad bit, realizing the punishment was going to be what she was somewhat expecting. She bit her lip nervously as she began to sit and spread her legs forward and rest her head on the couch.

“ Um, least take those glasses off, s'il vous plait merci! “

Loretta couldn’t help herself but slightly chuckle and bent down to take her girl’s glasses off and placed them safely on their table.

“ You should work on your accent, although you pronounced it well “
Tori smiled a bit as she nodded in response, she had been teaching herself some french although that was a strong emphasis on just ‘ Some ‘

“ I worked my ass off learning that one phrase “

“ That’s what I’m about to do as well “ Loretta’s words quickly worked a small blush on Tori’s face, she knew she was about to be smothered and was in some denial on the matter. For one part she enjoyed Loretta’s tight ass and for the other part she knew she was just a gamer and therefore wasn’t very athletic or in this matter able to hold her breath.

As she sat there watching Loretta turn around, she wanted nothing but to just grab those ass cheeks and play with them or just rub her crotch just to see how wet she’d gotten the past few minutes.

She inhaled and took a deep breath as Loretta sat herself down on Tori her face, easily making herself comfortable in the process.

“ There, quite a shame you can’t counter this now is it chéri “

Eager Loretta descended her lovely rear end down onto Tori’s face, seating her like a soft pillow to enjoy. She immediately noticed Tori’s feet wiggle a bit in the front, her words were muffled under her ass, vibrating a tad bit as she took some sharp breathes as well.

“ Mmmm mmmmmhhh! “ She moaned out, unable to move her body or her head much as she was used as a seat for her lover to either punish or enjoy, probably the former. She enjoyed however how Loretta’s ass felt, she was always praising Loretta’s body and her rear end was no exception, although she couldn’t deny her own face compared to Loretta’s ass was a difference.

And as Loretta’s ass engulfed her face, Tori was stuck between it, moaning lustfully as Loretta did nothing aside enjoy the predicament she gave her.

“ I originally intended to just chain you to my bed but this is more fun “

“ Immmm dsmmmmree! “ Tori moaned out in some protest as Loretta didn’t bother answering it further, she instead took Tori’s ps4 controller, threw the TV on as well as the system.

Tori was muffled, tied but she recognized the soundtrack of both the system as the game that was being launched.

“ Srmmmmy!? “ Was all she could utter out as Loretta shrugged it off.

“ I enjoy Rayman, and I do enjoy a fine gaming pillow “ She chuckled a bit devious as Tori inwardly groaned out, wanting to slap herself hard.

“ It’s a long game, but I’ll give you some moments to give feedback… “

“ Plllmmmm lmmm plmmm!! “ Tori pleaded out further, she wanted nothing but to snatch the controller and tell Loretta how to proper play, being the noisy gamer she was, she would always love to watch Loretta play and taunt her, knowing it would get her gagged or tied alongside of hers, this time however she wasn’t gonna, but she made herself partly comfortable under Loretta, recognizing the game’s soundtrack and knowing what happened even without seeing. She was in for a long afternoon…
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Awww. I thought she was in for a good hard spanking.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Awww. I thought she was in for a good hard spanking.
O their afternoon has only just begun!! ;) Loretta has to wear her down a lot, Tori is a severely stubborn gal!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 3 years ago
JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Awww. I thought she was in for a good hard spanking.
O their afternoon has only just begun!! ;) Loretta has to wear her down a lot, Tori is a severely stubborn gal!
I can be stubborn too.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Very hot so far, the dynamic between slave and mistress is so cheeky and natural, can’t wait for more!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago Very hot so far, the dynamic between slave and mistress is so cheeky and natural, can’t wait for more!
Relieved to hear that! :mrgreen:

I wasn't sure at first how I would settle on the two so far, but I'm glad this approach worked out wonders!! ^^
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago This is great! The dynamic between the 2 and the banter is really nice. I always like when they are sarcastic, and not just act like a whipped puppy lol. Can’t wait for the next part!
Relieved to hear that! I was always a bit anxious on writing these two in particular and am really glad I found their proper dynamic!
I'm especially thrilled to write them out further :mrgreen:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

As Loretta’s fingers played with the buttons on the controller, cautiously enjoying the game on the console, Tori herself was still under the lovely cheeks of her brunette. She moaned out every few seconds as she could often hear what was happening on the screen and felt the need to just comment on it despite her position.

“ Plmmm plmmm bmmmrr!! “ Tori grunted while hearing the game over screen jingle play for a third time much to Loretta her amusement.

“ O hush chérie, you’re in no position to argue honestly. “

“ Yhmmm Imm ammm! “ Tori quickly retorted as Loretta laid the controller briefly aside and slowly lifted herself, Tori quickly took a few deep breaths as Loretta turned her head to look at her sweet blue pillow. She briefly raises a brow in the matter.

“ You know this is meant to punish you, but you’re taunting me a lot more “ Loretta stated, almost believing Tori was enjoying this far too much.

“ It’s totally not my fault you’re losing three times in less than ten minutes! “ Tori added back smugly.

“ Implying that I’m not a good gamer, mmm? “

Tori opened her mouth to speak out but quickly paused herself. She knew better than to say something now and wasn’t gonna get herself punished further for it.

She sighed as she wryly added. “ … You’re probably just getting trolled by the enemy I wager.. “

“ O, you were so close to criticize me, I’m getting far too soft “ Loretta eager returned her gaze at the screen as Tori knew her break was somewhat short

“ Wait I got tips to gi-mmmmphh! “ She was cut off quickly with Loretta descending her lovely rear once more onto her girlfriend’s face, seating her with the usual excitement.

The next thirty minutes played out much more the same, Tori would occasionally protest upon what she was hearing and often gained just a few seconds to catch her breath, until a good bit of time passed and Loretta finally stood herself up.

Tori laid there somewhat lustfully while also exhausted, with trinkets of sweat going down her face as she glowed a bit.
" F-finally... " She exclaimed as Loretta stood there with some amusement.

“ O hush you know you enjoyed it, you were just upset I wasn’t as good “

“ That’s putting it somewhat mild “ Tori added but quickly saw Loretta’s expression going from casual to stern.

“ I meant you’re totally improving! I’m positive about that! “ Tori added swiftly.

Loretta knew Tori well enough at this point, and if there was anything she knew about her it’s that gaming was essential to her. Anyone playing a game with less skill, would taste her retaliation as she will speak her mind to anyone even herself. And as most people would defy such behavior, Loretta applauded it.

Seeing Tori always speaking her mind without even hesitation always made her smile inwardly, although she wouldn’t display and grow soft on Tori either.

As Tori sat there against the couch, Loretta gestured to the couch and Tori slowly with help got herself sitting on the couch.

“ So, does this mean I’m no longer being punished? “ Tori dared asking as she watched Loretta just standing there, pondering undoubtedly.

“ I don’t know, I think you’ve gotten off rather easily today my dearest “

“ Easy? You lost three times in what I believe was the fourth level! “

As Tori blurted that out, she first felt pretty smug but she saw Loretta’s expression change, followed by her smirking her smile became more flustered.

" I.. I mean to say anyone would probably lose at that level! “

Tori spoke out while she proceeded to nod several times to almost agree with it herself, Loretta however simply opened a drawer and took out a red ball gag.

“ ..I got my ass kicked often by the yellow pirates and umm… “

“ Yes, mon chéri? “ Loretta simply stood there, holding onto the gag in one hand, as she kept her other hand firm around her thighs, watching Tori attempt her usual ways to talk herself out of anything and just not getting there.

“ … They got flamethrowers and… just put that ball in there will you “

Loretta eager walked up towards Tori, who in response opened her mouth. Loretta slowly began to push the rubber ball between Tori her lips effectively shutting her up

“ Mmmm...thmmm! “ She moaned out softly as Loretta proceeded to secure the gag behind her head, padding her on her head before stepping back to admire the gag.

“ Don’t thank me just yet, you’re not getting off this easily after calling me soft “
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bloody hell these two are snarky and adorable haha! Love the update! Keep it up! 😊
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago Bloody hell these two are snarky and adorable haha! Love the update! Keep it up! 😊
Ever since I first commissioned these two in a single image, I just knew they would make such an odd fun pair! :mrgreen:
And I've loved putting them together since, really glad to finally write them out a bit ^^
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I love how Tori gave up at the end and resigned herself to her fate.
It sounds like Loretta is just getting started.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I love how Tori gave up at the end and resigned herself to her fate.
It sounds like Loretta is just getting started.
;) She knew she had little to say, the ball was going in anyway.. she just ran out of excuses :lol:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Much better, don’t you think? “ Loretta asked her after securing the ball tightly around Tori her head, who in response mumbled a bit through the rubber ball but ultimately just shrugged. “ Nmmmt rmmlly bummm whhh nmmmt? “

“ You’re being quite smug tonight, next time I’ll put my thong in there “ Loretta then proceeded to stand up and walk briefly away to fetch something out of a nearby drawer.

Tori her eyes wandered off towards Loretta’s rear end. She loved being teased and she loved that tight ass of Loretta too, usually wanting nothing but that worn underwear between her lips or over her pretty face. She began following it eagerly before it left her overall vision and than just returned to look at the screen, sighting the controller laying on the table before her.

‘ Don’t mind if I do! ‘ She eager stood up, turning herself around and taking the controller before returning into her position. Playing with the controller behind her back wasn’t too difficult as she knew the layout and the buttons well.

As Loretta opened a drawer from their dresser, she quickly turned her head around to the noise from the television and saw Tori eager to resume the game.

“ You’re a glutton for punishment, aren’t you? “

“ Whhh? Immm jmmm hlllnng? “ Tori moaned out smugly in response as she shrugged it off further. Loretta turned her gaze back at the dresser, taking a pair of clamps out of them as she walked back to Tori, tossing the clamps onto her lap.

“ These will be your little controllers, chéri “

Tori her eyes quickly wandered to the clamps thrown on her lap, making her slightly gasp in response, she wasn’t the biggest fan and her nipples weren’t a fan of them either.

“ Whhh, Immm prlllmmy smmmmrh, whhmm dmmnnt ymmm ply..? “ Tori sputtered out as she turned around and handed the controller with her tied wrists. Loretta eager took it and shook her head in response, sternly looking back at her.

“ O you’re not getting off that easily “
BlueKK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueKK »

Cursing at a video game and getting in trouble for it...that sounds like very familiar to me.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BlueKK wrote: 3 years ago Cursing at a video game and getting in trouble for it...that sounds like very familiar to me.
It's her day to day activity!! :lol:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Ommm rmmmll? “ Tori remained somewhat smug as she was however aware of what would happen next.
She braced herself slightly as Loretta pulled Tori’s crop top up further, snapping her bra off in a matter of seconds.

“ Mmmmf! “ Tori felt her confidence sink down fast as her bra fell down by the chair, shortly followed by two slight groans out of her gagged mouth as Loretta clamped them onto her nipples “ Shhhttmmmm...sshht.. “ She cursed out, with Loretta mostly rolling eyes towards what she believed was either sarcasm or just irony.

She bit down onto her gag, feeling the pain ever so slowly subside for her as Loretta placed herself beside her onto the couch, taking the controller into her hands and reassuring their session.

“ Now than, I’ll resume my play and every time you get smug.. “

“ Yllmm plllm, Immm arrmmm! “ Tori retorted submissive in response, all aware of their little rules and sighed out as she watched with some frustration what took place.

As the hour began to play itself out, Tori would often clench her first or grimace inwardly with growing frustration, eager to give her any assistance, any form of game play tips to make this less frustrating to watch.

‘ She’s not this bad at Rayman, she’s totally trolling my ass this hard and it works! ‘ Tori felt the urge to remark but held herself firm, as quiet. Her nipples were already burning whenever she’d shift into her position, and even the slightest comment would hurt her little nipples and she wanted to spare them for their special diner.

Loretta however, as she played, was aware of Tori her growing urge to speak out. She was indeed playing poor in an attempt to trigger response but much to her surprise whenever she looked at Tori, she either saw her drooling through her gag or simply eyeing her with lust.

‘ She’s good, I’ll give her that! ‘

I've seen a lot of people involving some scenario options to spice their stories up, so I'll try similar!
Option A: Should Tori risk punishment and speak out defiant OR Option B stay submissive and attempt to tie Loretta up herself!?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’m going for option A.
Rayman is one of those games where it’s so infuriating to see someone play badly. I reckon Tori can’t hold back forever.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tori slowly felt herself fall back onto the couch as she stared at the screen, it frustrated her. She began moaning even more as she bit onto the ball by it all, somewhat starting to drool in the process, feeling an urge to talk to him if it wasn't for that bullet ingress in her mouth.

‘ Play a video game, they say, it will be fun, they say! ‘ She shook her head to resume her own thoughts. Loretta, on the other hand, purposely played as sloppy as she could, taking shot after shot and making sure to avoid collecting the yellow lums.

"I don't think I was supposed to get them back, right Cheri?" She teased onward, eyeing her beloved girl with a playful smirk as Tori herself just shrugged somewhat in response. " Srrmmme! "

After a long and mostly frustrating hour had passed, Loretta paused the game and turned to her captive, who sighed with relief as Loretta reached under Tori her shirt and gently pulled both clamps off” Dmmmmn….. hhhmmff! “ She moaned slightly as result, feeling both her nipples somewhat on fire.

“ I’m somewhat impressed, you’ve behaved .. so to speak “ As a small reward she then pulled the rubber ball out of Tori her mouth, who quickly licked of the saliva around her lips to clean herself.

“ Uggh.. it wasn’t easy, I’ll tell you that much! “

“ Was it not worth it? “ Loretta’s tone shifted to seductive, caressing Tori her thighs before pressing her lips onto Tori’s who eager accepted, closing her eyes and taking in the moment.

“ Mmmmmmm… “ They moaned out in pleasure, sharing a small tender kiss, their tongues touching one another, moaning with strong passion before Loretta pulled herself slowly off to not spoil the girl too much. “ Mmmm… That was delicious! “ Tori softly muttered out, almost hungry for more at this point.

“ You tend to be, when you behave that is “ Loretta added with a soft chuckle, turning Tori around, and gently ripping the tape off. “ Ooo..cautious mind you, I got sensitive arms! “ The girl whimpered as usual as Loretta just did her thing either way, tossing the shredded tape onto the floor. Loretta proceeded to stand up, her usual stern attitude visibly as she crossed her arms, pondering on their other activity.

“ Now than, we’ve yet to decide who’s gonna prepare that meal. “

“ Well I could prepare a pretty good luncheon! “ Tori excitedly stood up, too enthusiastic for her own good as this could be her time to turn the table, although quite literally for that matter.

“ And who’s to say I’ll submit myself to you? “ Loretta’s expression quickly became somewhat playful as devious, as Tori stood there pondering on her response.

“ I mean, why not? “ She added with a shrug

Will TORI serve this luncheon OR will LORETTA.. Wink-wink!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ You know, you’re hard to resist sometimes chéri “ Loretta retorted but ultimately decided to give Tori this much, mostly curious to see how she will even approach the act of captor.

“ Very well, go ahead.. but mind you I will definitely get back to you about your taunts “

“ Wait, you seriously? I get to.. for real? “ Tori was flabbergasted yet not all surprised either, the only way she'd ever tie anyone up was if anyone would submit themselves. As she stood there scratching her chin briefly her excitement quickly kicked in. She dragged Loretta happily into the kitchen, who mostly walked with her due to Tori not being all that strong herself.

As the two walked into the kitchen, they worked together to empty the entire table, Tori quickly got somewhat smug and began deviously chuckling, the result mostly having Loretta playfully shake her head.

“ Alright alright, let’s see what you would prepare, oui? “ Loretta asked, standing there with a hand around her hips as Tori starts to open various cabinets and drawers, taking a can of whip cream, cherries and an apple out of them.

“ O, better than steamed hams I’ll assure you! “ She retorted with enthusiasm.

The sentence had Loretta slightly sigh, she was very familiar as it had become a running gag.
“ Don’t tell me you’ll reiterate the same dialogue again? I’m regretting taking your gag out “ Loretta playful as tease full expressed with Tori not listening to it much.

“ Now then! Undress yourself before me! “ Tori asked, boasted with confidence as Loretta mostly stood there not saying much, mostly just raising a brow.

Tori her smug expression quickly shifted to a more pleading one as it followed.
“ Aww please, could you just get naked for me, š'il vous plaît! “ Tori pleaded out, using a heavy exaggerated accent that quickly had Loretta slightly chuckle.

“ You do pronounce it well but that accent however is terrible “ But she decided to do as told, taking of her leather outfit and sliding her thong down. She stepped out of her clothes and stood naked as Tori watched, she wanted to lick her lips off at the sight of Loretta like this, her huge body had always captivated her, especially when it was presented to her like this.

“ Well, what’s next chéri? “ Loretta had asked as Tori stood there taking it all in.
“ O r-right! Lay on that table so I can prepare this luncheon! “

“ O, Incroyable “ She proceeded to get herself on the table, spreading her legs wide apart as well as placing her hands above her head. Although she was a dominatrix by heart, Tori was always the person she’d allow bind her as totally go wild onto.

“ Well, weren’t we having something delicious? “ Loretta proceeded to ask, Tori eager nodded and took the apple from the kitchen.

“ You’re not suggesting to use that apple, no? I just took that thong off for y-mmmmmh! “ Loretta quickly was shut up as Tori gently pushed the apple into Loretta her mouth.

“ Oh no, this is my receipt for delicious steamed buns! Delicious! “ Tori expressed as she licked her lips off. But as she sighted Loretta her expression, she felt a slight shudder.
“ Um.. I’m getting a plug up my ass for that apple, aren’t I? “

“ Ommm hhmmss “ Loretta answered, nodding to confirm Tori her suspicion.
“ Ouch, but that’s a worry for later Tori! “ Confident she took the cherries and the can and climbed onto the table herself, she shook the can and began spraying a thick knot on both of Loretta her breast, her body slightly shuddered with the cream before Tori than placed a cherry on both tops.

She than eyed Loretta briefly before she pulled the apple out of her mouth. Loretta slightly moved her jaws a bit due the uncomfortable size of the fruit, eyeing Tori a bit surprised.

“ Fiiiiine, I didn’t want you to feel too uncomfortable with that in your mouth “

“ You do know that your ass will get that plug, do you chéri? “

Tori nodded, playfully smirking. “ O, I do! But that’s later, this however is now! “ She leaned forward, kissing Loretta with passion, they softly moaned as they made out.

She slowly pulled herself off, licking off her lips as Loretta slightly smirked.

“ Well then, bon appétit

With that, the two began to enjoy their unusual as delicious afternoon!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Nice update
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story. Not sure the A/B thing worked out with 1 reaction, but love the story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic