The Saleswoman’s Deal M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]BearPlants[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mr Underheel[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]0Kay[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] - Here is the next part, hope you enjoy! :)

Karly froze. Her heart beat faster. She just knew who it would be ruining any resemblance of fun she could have. She didn’t want to be untied but reality had hit her fast. She was blindfolded and gagged but she knew she would keep calling if she didn’t get an answer. In some ways it was of course necessary for safety. However she couldn’t really be honest with how she is getting on apart from using the classic ‘a little tied up’ excuse.

She then heard Danny speak softly in her ear.

“I presume ‘Jenny anti-fun Bitch’ is your boss?” Danny queried. Karly nodded slowly.

“If you want I can answer on your behalf and tell her you are busy. I have something in mind. Or you can answer? Nod once for first and twice for second.

Karly thought for a moment. She was enjoying herself and it was a sweet offer but it was still trusting this total stranger. Evaluating the risk she nodded once and stayed quiet awaiting the one sided conversation.

“Hello, is this Karly’s boss? She has just popped to the bathroom I am her client and she asked if I could answer it on her behalf. Can I ask why exactly you feel the need to interrupt this meeting? Karly has been fantastic and I was hoping to put through a big order. She is going above and beyond to see to my requirements...”

Karly didn’t know what to do or how to react. Danny was giving her boss attitude she could only dream of and her boss could do nothing as it would risk a major sale.

“Yes. No. No I would rather go through the lovely sales woman who has been helping me this afternoon. I don’t want your discount.”

Karly could not believe what she was hearing. Was she...was she actually trying to hijack the deal? How low can you get?

“Thank you. Yes please don’t interrupt us again and Karly will contact you after our meeting has concluded. Thank you. Good bye.” Danny ended the call abruptly. Karly was in a state of shock. Whether she got in trouble later, at present she did not care. Somebody had defended and complimented her abilities in this job. She felt a weird sense of pride of being tied up like this suddenly and also thankful for Danny’s defence of her. For the first time in a while she felt truly valued even if her predicament could be deemed humiliating.

“I hope you dont mind the way i handled that. Your boss should learn some manners and respect. Now where were we?” Danny explained softly into her ear. He rolled her over onto her side.

“I would like to take this to the next stage unless you don’t want me to. If you nod once then you are happy for me to proceed, twice and I wont.” Danny explained giving her the choice.

Karly nodded once. She wanted to nod even more enthusiastically but that might confuse things.

“Fantastic. I’ll try to take things slow with you but I think we can have some fun this evening.” Danny smiled. He then sat in the floor and positioned her body between his legs, her back resting in his shoulder.

She watched on as his hands slowly reached over and caressed her breasts. Her large mounds were squeezed by both the material her body was in but also by her hands. It was pleasure. It was objectification. It felt so right. Her head leaned back as much as it could. She wanted to moan at his touch.

Then he paused. She couldn’t make out what he was up to but she soon felt the cold edge of s pair of scissors as it cut two neat holes, one around each breast as they each popped out. It was strange feeling them pop out one after the other.

Danny spent the next 20 minutes fondling her fully exposed breasts as Karly got used to the sensation. She was being played with and treated like some kind of doll. It was arousing for her as well.

After the 20 minutes were up Danny paused from the massaging of Karly’s breasts. It seemed he was ready to take it up a notch once again.

Danny himself was fully aware Karly would need to make contact again with her boss for obvious understandable reasons. However he didn’t want to ruin all the groundwork he had put in for Karly to enjoy herself just yet.
Last edited by Bigballgag1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Go, Karly, go!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Chapter Love that Danny's a True And Kind Caring Person standing up for Karly
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Go, Karly, go!
Thank you! Indeed go Karly! :)
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 1 year ago Awesome and Cool Chapter Love that Danny's a True And Kind Caring Person standing up for Karly
Thank you! It would appear so :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

VERY much enjoyed this, thank you very much. It's SUPERBLY written!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Very interesting development!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago VERY much enjoyed this, thank you very much. It's SUPERBLY written!
Thank you! That is some strong praise and much appreciated! :D
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago Very interesting development!
Thank you! Hopefully more to follow! :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Thank you! :D :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It's one way to close.a.deal. Will she become the best saleswoman in the team.after.this. and a regular order perhaps?
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Why does my mind go to the boss muscling in on the deal lol
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Why does my mind go to the boss muscling in on the deal lol
I know why! Because You. Be like seeing the Lady in charge! I am not opposed to that at all! 😛
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago It's one way to close.a.deal. Will she become the best saleswoman in the team.after.this. and a regular order perhaps?
Thanks for the comment, indeed hopefully all will be revealed soon! :)
DommeKirsten wrote: 1 year ago Why does my mind go to the boss muscling in on the deal lol
Thanks for the comment, who knows what can happen! Hopefully the next part will be out later today :)
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

This is outstanding so far!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 year ago This is outstanding so far!
Thank you! Much appreciated! :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

@CarouselCowboy13 @Switcher1313 @BearPlants @GreyLord @Mr Underheel @Nainur @LunaDog @0Kay [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]gaggedrock29[/mention] [mention]DommeKirsten[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] -Here is the next part, hope you enjoy! :)

Karly lay panting heavily into her gag on the floor. She was still in the same predicament however a hole had been cut over her crotch. From that point and with her encouragement the pair had passionately made love. She had no complaints as she climaxed.

Danny too was more than satisfied with the activity they had just shared. Both of them working out their arousal.

Finally Karly could feel the scissors cutting away at the cocoon she was in. Whilst she was sad this was over she was glad of the release from her bonds. The pantyhose was soon cut completely away and carefully removed from her head. She spat the damp cloth out on the ground as the pair made eye contact for the first time in a while.

“Well? Did you enjoy yourself?” Danny smiled.

Karly couldn’t help blushing. She was not normally so aroused and so full of lust. “I did. Surprisingly. Thank you for not going too fast.”

“You are very welcome.”

There was a short awkward pause, neither wanting to be the one thats suggested what probably needed to happen immediately.

“A deal is a deal. On the table is the money we agreed on for the purchase of all the items you have with you today.” Danny explained.

“Thank you. That is so kind. Are you sure you want to do that?”

“Of course.”

“I’d like to see you again, I don’t want this to be the end. I’ve experienced things today that I never have before.” Karly explained suddenly.

Danny simply smiled. “Neither do I. Have a shower and change, then we can discuss what the future may hold.”

The conversation was ended there. Karly went to shower and change back into her clothes just as requested. She did have to pick out a pair of panties from the stock she was selling. She was in such a good mood.

“Ah you are all done.” Danny smiled. “I guess we should discuss whether anything is to come of this and under what terms?”

“Of course sir.” Karly smiled although she was nervous. Suddenly she found herself in some kind of job interview. The question was, just what was the job and what exactly were the terms?

“I’ll cut to the chase. I am able to support you financially if you would be willing to move into this house with me? That would save you from your troubles with your rent. I would be able to give you a weekly wage of this much...” he paused writing down a figure on a piece of paper before tearing it off and passing it to Karly to look at.

“My privileged background means you will receive many other bonuses as I would like to form a relationship with you, if this all sounds ok with you so far?” Danny paused allowing her the opportunity should she need it to voice any concerns.

The figure on the paper was surprising. It was slightly more than her present salary but when she considered the free accommodation and for her role which was being tied up, styled, teased and tormented it didn’t seem so bad.

“Ok. That all seems really generous so far. Thank you!” Karly smiled. Unfortunately there had to be a catch and sure enough there was. It was one however she was not prepared for.

“With all that in mind in return your role as previously described will involve you as my bondage assistant. You will be bound and gagged regularly, dressed and undressed, teased and tormented including intimacy.”

“Of course. I look forward to it.” Karly smiled.

“However there is one thing I would like you to do for me. Call it a proof of loyalty if you will.”

Karly could hardly complain so far. What could the request be? A certain position or gag that may be unfavourable? A weird fetish? Unfortunately Karly had been a little naive.

With a suddenly still straight faced expression he met her gaze. “I would like you to kidnap your boss and bring her here.”
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

This sounds a fantastic next step!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

🤣🤣🤣 I had made a mental list of where I thought this would go next. Kidnapping her boss was NOT on my list! Great direction!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This just gets BETTER!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago This sounds a fantastic next step!
Thank you! Glad you approve! :D
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago 🤣🤣🤣 I had made a mental list of where I thought this would go next. Kidnapping her boss was NOT on my list! Great direction!
Thank you! Glad I could surprise you! :lol:
LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago This just gets BETTER!
Thank you! Glad you think so! :)
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

Great writing, and definitely going into an interesting direction!
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Yessssss, awesome turn at the end there. Can't wait to keep reading!
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

I was thinking boss ends tied, not kidnapped tho. Good twist
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Can't wait to see and read what happens next. Very Good Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Aha! The plot thickens! Superb twist! Bravo!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic