Disney Men Bondage Club - DMBC (M/M) - Interlude

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Vote for the next installment

Phoebus - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
26%
Milo - Atlantis
19%
Prince Naveen - The Princess and the Frog
19%
Jim Hawkins - Treasure Planet
37%

Total votes: 27

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Nothing short of perfection! So well written, and extremely erotic! Prince Philip collared and on his knees is a great sight! Excellent Work!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great and very erotic addition to the series. This is a much more interesting reality for Prince Phillip.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Just a fun Interlude I cooked up quickly :) to celebrate 10 000 views - Thanks everyone

Enjoy!

The Cushy Barrel

The Huntsman braced himself against the cold rain as the wind howled and the lightning struck.

In that brief moment of light he read the sign of the tavern he was about to enter…

The Cushy Barrel

He pushed the door open and felt the warm air kissing his face. He dropped his wet coat at the check-in counter and proceeded into the main hall, the air was warm and there was happy talk and laughter all around.

The Huntsman made his way to the bar, he tapped on the table and an attractive man turned to him, “Oh, you’re new!”

“Yeah, I received this invitation yesterday?” The Huntsman tossed a card onto the bar counter, it read The Villainous Master Club in silver print on a black card.

“Oh, Yeah, I sent that. You are the Huntsman that captured Prince Phillip right? Took him right from under Maleficent’s nose! You are a piece of work young man.”

“Thanks?” The Huntsman looked across the room, he was in sought out company… That looked like King Lars from the Southern Isles, and Kocuom the warrior of the native tribes. Was that Ursula the Sea Sorcerer. The Huntsman wondered how all of these people were in one room, and even more he wondered how he happened to be invited into their midst.

“Take a seat newbeans!” Said the barkeep. “This is Villainous Masters Club! We meet here ever so often to discuss, well to discuss our common… shall I say commodity. A Disney Hero slave! And with your recent capture of Prince Phillip that puts you in this league my boy!”

“Oh.. So you all…”

“Have slaves of our own yes, yes we do.” The barkeep pulled out a mirror from behind the counter and handed it to the Huntsman. The Huntsman looked into the mirror and what he saw made his crotch catch fire. There was a room full of bound men.

One guy with luscious red brown locks was standing against the wall his limbs spread out and tied down to the St Andrews cross he was on.

The Huntsman’s eyes wandered down to see Prince Aladdin from Agrabah, didn’t they just defeat Jafar like a few weeks ago? And yet there he was, in a hogtie as strict as his bow’s line was tight.

Right next to him was that prince from the kingdom on the ocean, with the innocent blue eyes. His eyes were now red and his body was wrapped from neck to toe in what looked like thick seaweed.

Captain John Smith, world renowned explorer was tied face to face with someone the Huntsman didn’t recognize, the man had a chiseled body and chin hidden beneath a mop of dreadlocks. The two men were in an embrace their wrists tied behind the others back and their faces were locked in a single leather strap so they were forced to endure an everlasting kiss.

The huntsman looked up, the room had grown silent and they were all looking at him expectantly.

“I uh, like the seaweed wrap?” he stuttered.

“Yes!” screamed Ursula as he punched the air. “I knew it! The ocean themed bondage always wins! Pay up bozos!” Ursula held out his hand and collected his spoils.

Kocoum looked at the Huntsman, “Well Clayton it seems our little duo bondage wasn’t as successful as we thought it would be.”

“Humph. I knew I should have gone with the laced up corset for my wildman, there is just something about his wild nature being in refined bondage that people can’t resist.”

“People can’t resist originality Clayton! Pay up!” Ursula was on a trip with his victory.

The barkeep smiled at the Huntsman, “next time your lot will also be in the pool, start thinking of how you would like to present your little hero, trussed up and helpless for next month's meeting.”

The huntsman took a big chug of his ale. This was going to be a great club to be a member of!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, to each his own, but I definitely enjoy the collaboration of Clayton and Kocoum the most! ;) A fun little interlude, somewhat like a kinky version of those old House of Mouse things Disney did. Ahhhh, nostalgia.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love Captain John Smith's predicament in the Interlude! :twisted:
FanficLover22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FanficLover22 »

I hope to see more of this really soon! It is one of my favorite stories on here! Disney guys need more bondage! :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic