Susans Crazy Arrest (FF/F) (vote story)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

B
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

B wins

Chapter 145

When Susan stood in front of the school entrance gate, she still hadn't realized her mistake. She opened the gate and... "Well, who do we have here? I didn't know we got new school uniforms!"

Susan looked at him blankly - what was the caretaker talking about? But then she followed his gaze - and would have liked to sink into the ground in shame!

After a few seconds of awkward silence on both sides, Susan ran towards the exit. But after just a few meters she felt the caretaker's strong grip on her arm! "Stay here, young lady! Class isn't over yet!"

Susan tried to break away - only to have her hands tied together in front of her body with cable ties a short time later. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

The caretaker spoke reassuringly to her. "Don't cry, Ms. Stephenson! Unfortunately, I can't let you go until the headmistress has decided on your clothing violation!" Susan cried again - the headmistress was very careful about following the rules: the clothing violation could mean that Susan was expelled from school forever!

When the caretaker saw the girl tied up and crying, he considered the next step.

What is the caretaker doing to Susan?

A) He sends her to the principal because wearing pajamas is against school rules. Susan is excluded from class - but "only" for the rest of the week.
B) He sends her to class with Ms. Meyer in her pajamas.
C) He excuses her from Mrs. Meyer for the rest of the day and lets her work for him in her pajamas.
D) He lends her clothes from the lost and found box.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

C
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C wins

Chapter 146

The janitor spoke soothingly to the tied-up Susan. "Don't worry, I don't have to tell the principal anything..." Susan looked at the janitor hopefully. "Really?" "Well, actually yes! But what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?"

Susan looked at the janitor gratefully. "I swear, I'll never come to school without my school uniform again! You can untie me now!" The janitor looked at Susan in confusion. To reinforce her last statement, Susan held out her hands, still wrapped in the plastic straps.

The janitor's confused look gave way to a loud laugh. "No, Susan! Punishment is necessary so that you really learn your lesson! That's why your hands will stay tied! You will now..." He looked around searchingly. Then he led Susan unseen through a "Employees only!" corridor into the boiler room. "This valve is leaking. As you can see, some oil is coming out. Can you fix it?"

Susan nodded - she had already repaired the heating at home a few times. "Fine - I'll be back in two hours!" With these words, the caretaker left the boiler room and Susan heard the key being turned in the lock from outside. Holding the wrench in her still ziptied hands and with still bare feet, Susan looked around.

A) Susan hammers on the door with the wrench, hoping that someone will hear her
B) Susan tries to break the door open with the wrench.
C) Susan can repair the heating - but there is oil smeared everywhere on her.
D) Susan rips off a valve and floods the basement.
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic