The Capture of Travis (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Capture of Travis (M/M)

Post by Socksbound »

This is fictional tale I’ve converted to a TUG from a battle with the demons in my head. It was a challenge set by my mentor to tell my tale. It’s also my way to thank him for helping me find a way past it and out the other side.

Brendan was an impressionable 18 year old, joining a new football club was his chance to make something of himself. Being quite competitive and a perfectionist he really wanted to make a go of it. Being only 160cm tall and little more than 60 kilo he lacked physical strength but he made up for that with a quick mind and speed of foot. His new club were delighted to have his talents on board, except for one influential person Travis!!

Travis was the top dog, the big man, the numero uno. He was tall, dark and handsome. He was a masculine, confident, cocky alpha. Girls swooned in his presence and lesser men cowered at his feet. As the captain of the football team and the star player he had power over all, his influence was far reaching.

This influence could have been used to nurture the younger team members like Brendan on how to be real men. Instead he used it to terrorise the younger men and force them to submit to his rule. Thus breeding a continued hierarchy of fake masculinity that would foster a typical boys club like mentality within the team.

On our young heroes first day at the club. He was introduced by the coach and welcomed by the team. The towering Travis walked up to the diminutive new guy and ruffled his hair. “Welcome Brendan, stick with me and you will go places.”

The coach glowed with praise for Brendan, how he was a wonderful team player and would play a vital role in the team. The good first impression of the club and Travis was short lived.

Within moments of the coach leaving the room though Travis had left the wide eyed young bloke standing in the middle of the room. Travis took his seat between his cronies Adam and Tyler. The two goons were eyeing another one of the youngsters down.

Tyler snuck over to the unsuspecting boy and crouched behind him Adam pushed the kid who went flying over onto the floor. Travis walked over and put his hand out as if he was helping the fallen boy up, but in one quick move grabbed the waistband of his underwear. He was hauled up by them, and held in the air. It was a major wedgie, not one person even attempted to help the boy. Instead there were snickers and jeers from all around.

Brendan’s eyes widened in shock. At this moment he realised he would likely need to blend into the background to stay safe. That would be easier said then done, these guys were very good at weeding out the weak to use for their amusement.

The first night of training went off without any major incidents, and Brendan had actually impressed with his speed and skill. Unfortunately that meant he had stood out and gotten noticed. Travis firmly had the new guy in his sights, just to show him who was boss.

As training ended on the third night Brendan noticed a few eyes in his direction. He gulped as he headed towards the locker room. Being small in stature he would normally just hide in the crowd. Not this time.

Adam and Tyler were waiting for him. “Great work out there boy” Tyler said as he ruffled Brendan’s hair. The two cronies placing an arm under each of his pits and hoisting him into the air.

Carrying him over to a waiting Travis, Brendan was plonked into a large chest and the lid closed. As it was closed Adam glared at the scared confused boy “make a sound and this will be even worse for you.”

Terrified, Brendan didn’t say a word. He didn’t move an inch. He was so scared he began to sob, tears trickling down his cheeks. The noises outside began to die down as the other players left.

It felt like an eternity he’d been in the chest, there were no sounds at all. Had they all gone? Was this a test? Had they forgotten about me? So many questions running through Brendans head.

He plucked up the courage to peer out of the chest, there was no one in sight. He could here the shower running and figured the bullies were in there. This was his chance to escape, but if he did it would probably make the bullying worse.

Not wanting to escalate his situation he settled back into the chest and waited. He didn’t have to wait long until the lid was opened and the three bullies stood glaring at the helpless victim inside.

They reached in and hauled the poor defenceless boy out of the chest, and placed him on a bench in the middle of the room. Brendan was tiny for his age and this enabled the jocks to easily subdue their prey.

Adam grabbed a couple of rolls of athletic tape and the boys set about securing Brendan to the bench. First removing his top revealing his slender frame. Each arm tied individually to a slat at the wrist elbow and underarm. His legs were secured in a similar fashion but not before all but his trunks were removed.

Having been into TUGs for as long as he could remember, even the fear he was feeling wasn’t enough to stop the arousal he was experiencing. The erection causing a tent in the front of his trunks.

It didn’t go unnoticed by the boys who poked and prodded the frightened teen, calling him a fag among other names. He was embarrassed and humiliated at the ordeal but couldn’t escape the feelings he needed to submit himself to this torture just to be accepted.

Once secured to the bench as a further act of humiliation Travis grabbed one of his socks and roughly forced it into Brendan’s unsuspecting mouth. It was wet from sweat and had a strong pungent cheesy taste and smell. Travis used the athletic tape to hold it in wrapping it round his head several times.

To finish the hazing off he grabbed his footy boot and loosened the laces. It was firmly held over his face whilst the laces were tied to the underside of the bench. Fully trapping his head in place and forcing him to breath the alphas scent in.

Not satisfied with the mental disintegration of the helpless teen, Travis went further. “We are going to do this everyday till you break and acknowledge who your betters are.” The words chilled him to the core.

Brendan looked up towards the three bullies standing over him. His eyes widened, as his sense of dread grew.
The tears were flowing now pooling on the floor below him.

“What a fucking pussy” Travis spat.

“Let’s leave him for someone to find”.

“Tell anyone who did this, and next time will be so much worse” the tone of his voice sending shivers down Brendan’s spine.

“UNDERSTAND?”

Brendan nodded as much as he could and gave a muffled yes. Satisfied at his compliance Travis, Adam and Tyler grabbed their things and left. Leaving the poor defenceless kid tied to the bench, crying uncontrollably into Travis’ football boot.

It would be almost an hour before Brendan was found by one of the assistant coaches. When grilled about who did it he answered with an he didn’t get a look at who it was. Although the coach knew that was a lie he didn’t press it any further, he would have to do his own detective work.

Arriving at the next training session Brendan gulped and took in a couple of deep breaths trying to tell himself it would all be ok. Now that Travis and the boys have had their fun. Now he wouldn’t be they’re target of their jokes. Boy! Was he wrong. As soon as he walked into the locker room, Tyler greeted him with a headlock and dragged him over to Travis.

“Sit” Travis commanded whilst pushing the boy onto the floor in front of him. The blonde haired boy complied sitting in front of his dominant captain. In the hopes of receiving his praise. None was forthcoming.

“From now on after practice I expect you to kneel here and submit to us three superior men. Understand?”

“Yes” Brendan responded.

Travis slapped the unsuspecting boy hard across the face.
“That’s yes Master faggot, Got it?”

“Y-y-yes master“ the shocked and bewildered boy replied.

To once again to solidify his dominance and superiority he grabbed one of his socks and commanded Brendan sniff it. “Take in deep breaths of your masters scent boy” he ordered. Both Adam and Tyler snickered on the sidelines, clearly watching the scared boy submit to the humiliation was amusing for them especially as once again Brendan had been turned on by the degradation.

This time the training session was a disaster with Brendan fumbling the ball and not getting to the areas he was supposed to be. The coach berated the boy on several occasions for not having his head in the game. It was true his head wasn’t in the game. Brendan’s thoughts were in serving his masters on how to please them. He feared their retribution if he wasn’t good enough and would do anything to avoid that.

After the session had finished and the other players and coaches had left, Brendan was kneeling hands behind his back, perfect posture. Looking towards the wall waiting for his masters to arrive.

Travis snuck up behind the unsuspecting boy carrying some well worn footy socks. He’d been wearing them non stop for weeks. Full of grime and sweat they reeked, there was a strong cheesy smell that caused the hairs on your neck to stand up.

With out a sound one was stuffed into Brendan’s mouth filling his mouth completely. It was so large even more was still hanging out. The other was tied around his head to hold it in. Just for added measure a third sock was taped over his nose to ensure his masters scent was ingrained in his head.

Although he wasn’t putting up any fight and resigned to the fact he was unable to fight back Travis taped his hands behind his back with the athletic tape. The young boys arousal once again confirming to Travis he was in the boys head. It was right here that Brendan’s spirit broke, any fight he had dissipated and he believed he solely existed to serve Travis and his goons.

It meant he would find himself humiliated on so many levels in the coming months. Often hogtied on the floor being forced to worship one or more of the boys feet, cleaning their socks and shoes with his mouth and tongue. They spat on him, degraded him called him the most horrible names. They revelled in the fact that they had managed to remove his identity. He was just an object now.

Brendan’s mind was being melded and warped to believe that his bullies were better than him. That somehow he was inferior and needed to submit to there rule. It had got to a point that he would almost drop to his knees if any guy who exuded confidence came near. He now had an innate need to serve. His mind would drift to worshipping their feet, cleaning their shoes or sniffing their socks, whatever his masters desired.

To top it off his form had also suffered and he had been dropped to the reserves side. Despite his struggles on the field it appeared no one had noticed the changes he had undergone mentally. Brendan would float along the entire season being the bullies little punching bag. At their beck and call until a chance meeting with Andy.

Andy would change Brendan’s perspective on submission and what being a man was all about. It would also change the way Travis perceived the world.

TBC
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oof, Travis is such an ass! I really hope he and his two goons get what's coming to them.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Proud of you for posting this, and all the growth that took place for you to get here.
As usual, well written. Gonna look forward to the updates.

Keep it up

Peace
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What an amazing set up!! I'm already feeling it for Brendan and what he had to endure, and I can only imagine what it would be like to go through something like this. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about Andy and what he does to influence the involved parties...

And while I'm sure it can't be easy, I applaud you for sharing this story!!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story. I love the idea of being tied up on a bench.
Thank you!
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

I love a dominating bully character. I can't wait to see if Brendan gets revenge. Please continue!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] I think you posted this back when I was out of town, helping out relatives.
Totally missed it but super glad to have stumbled on it a few minutes ago.
Superbly written!

Are you going to continue this, boy?

I'd very much like to meet Andy and find out what the future has in store for Brendan and Travis.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound I think you posted this back when I was out of town, helping out relatives.
Totally missed it but super glad to have stumbled on it a few minutes ago.
Superbly written!

Are you going to continue this, boy?

I'd very much like to meet Andy and find out what the future has in store for Brendan and Travis.
Glad you like the start sir, there will be a new chapter shortly. Andy will make his appearance there is a lot of change on the horizon for both Brendan and Travis. Really appreciate you complimenting my writing coming from someone of your caliber it really means a lot

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]YourCaptor75[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Paris_bondage[/mention]

With the end of the season, Travis and his goons basically dumped Brendan in the gutter. Leaving him lost, desperate and needy. The constant degrading and humiliation was all he knew and now that it was gone the despair of his situation set in.

The only way he could find any satisfaction was with online masters. His desperate need to serve and be degraded led him to many masters who would force him to do horrible degrading things on camera and post them to online sites. As bad as some of these masters made him feel it was nothing compared to how Travis made him feel. Brendan knew what he was doing was foolish but Travis had warped his sense of reality.

He stumbled across Andy after posting on a story Andy had written on tugstories. Andy reached out to Brendan offering to chat. They struck up conversation and Andy quickly realised the young man he was talking to needed real help. Help that was a little unconventional, but help Andy himself could offer. Help he had performed on many young subs in the past.

After a little bit of back and forth to gauge Brendan’s interests and establish a connection, Andy asserted a little authority and ordered Brendan to gag himself when he slept that night and report to Andy in the morning how it made him feel.

Brendan thought it sounded a little silly so didn’t follow the order. When morning came though guilt set in that he hadn’t followed orders. Brendan immediately confessed he hadn’t followed the order. Andy was mad and a little frustrated, but unlike other masters Brendan had been exposed to Andy kept cool calm and collected.

“BOY!! Andy commanded down the phone line snapping Brendan’s mind to attention.

“We need to talk meet me at the mall in 30 minutes. Grab a table in the food court. You’ll want to find somewhere private”.

Brendan’s mind raced, he wasn’t quite sure what to expect. He wanted to please his new master after his failure the night before, so rushed to the mall. It was early so the food court was quite empty. Brendan found a secluded spot in the back corner away from others and obscured by a newspaper and magazine stand. Brendan sent a text ‘I’m here sir, behind the news stand’ and waited.

He waited and waited it had been 45 minutes since Andy had told him to meet him here and 15 minutes later than the meeting time. Brendan sat there not wanting to move, should he text to see if he’s far away. Maybe he’s not coming, maybe somethings happened, maybe this is a test. Brendan couldn’t make up his mind what to do so sat there, watching shoppers go by. None of them even glanced at him it was like he was invisible. It felt like all those times he’d been with Travis he felt alone and scared.

Looking around the area once more scanning for a sign of Andy, Brendan’s phone buzzed. Brendan looked at the message, it read. ‘Put your hands behind your head and kneel facing the news stand’. Just as Brendan was about to comply another message came through ‘do not look around or say a word’.

Brendan dropped to his knees and placed his hands behind his head not even looking round to see if anyone could see him. He knelt there not moving before he felt a presence behind him. A large strong hand grabbed his own hands and pulled them down behind his back before Brendan heard the unmistakable click of handcuffs.

Andy picked Brendan up and then placed him on a chair. “Good boy!!! You can follow orders” Andy said firmly as a backhanded complement.

Brendan dropped his eyes to the ground, Travis never allowed him to look at anything but his feet. Andy reached across the table from where he had sat and putting his hand under his chin lifted his head. Making Brendan make eye contact with Andy. He held his hand there knowing the boy was uncomfortable and nervous at the situation.

Brendan just stared at the tall powerful blonde guy looking at him. Andy was much taller about 6 foot 3, more defined and muscular than Brendan. Not built like a jock, but had a powerful presence about him. His sandy blonde hair and short well kept beard gave him a strong commanding look.

It was Andy’s eyes though that Brendan got swept away in the grey blue colour wasn’t what he was stuck on. It was the way they seemed to be looking into Brendan’s soul. Brendan couldn’t peel his eyes away, as Andy just kept staring and analysing the boy in front of him.

Andy reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of ankle socks and a bandanna. “I’m going to gag you and we will have a discussion”.

“Sir!!! If I’m gagged how can we have a discussion?” Brendan interjected.

“All you will need to do is nod or shake your head. Understand?”

Brendan responded with “yes sir” and opened his mouth. Andy rose from the chair and game behind Brendan. Pushing the balled up pair of socks into Brendan’s mouth, he then used the bandanna to secure them in place before once again taking his place on the seat in front of Brendan. “Good boy” Andy said as he sat back down.

“We have to discuss some things. I want you to listen as I speak and reflect. Understand?” This was something Brendan wasn’t used to. Andy was actually paying attention to Brendan not to degrade him or forget he was there but to help him learn.

“The idea of the gag yesterday was symbolic it was meant to represent me taking control. As your master I will take on the role of protector and provider. You only need to let go of your inhibitions and let me do the work for you. Understand?” Andy was firm but controlled and kept constant eye contact with Brendan. Who responded with a sheepish nod. Which Andy knew was not the actual answer Brendan wanted to give.

“Do you think it would be easier to serve me at my home instead of living freely?”

Brendan this time nodded emphatically.

“Before you agree to this you understand what your asking for? You will be my slave. I will completely own you (I already do) I will be firm but fair, BUT ANY... and I mean any indiscretions will be punished?”

Brendan gulped loudly before nodding once more.

“If that’s the case I have a small test for you” Andy said whilst producing a leather collar from his pocket.

He proceeded to get up and place it around Brendan’s neck being gentle but making sure it was in tight. Andy clipped a leash to the collar. “Do you trust your master will protect and care for you?” Andy asked, Brendan nervously nodded.

“Then we will walk out of this shopping centre right now exactly like you are” Andy stood and tugged on the leash heading for the exit on the other side of the food court. Brendan didn’t have much choice but to follow behind. Most people ignored what was happening except two teen boys who sneered and joked as they walked by. Andy ignored them, Brendan wanted to hide.

Andy marched out the door and to his car opening the front passenger door. He removed the leash and the handcuffs before instructing the rather embarrassed boy to hope in. Once in Andy handcuffed Brendan’s hands in front and using a ratchet strap around his chest secured Brendan to the chair.

“Sit still I will only be a couple of minutes” Andy said after cracking the car window and running back inside. Brendan sat there hoping no one would notice him bound and gagged sitting in the car. It was only ten, fifteen minutes at the most he sat there alone. It felt like hours to him though.

Andy returned and he had a surprise for Brendan. The two teens who made fun of him in the way out. Andy was holding the bigger of the two in a headlock. The smaller one was being pushed along by Andy’s free arm. If he wasn’t so well gagged Brendan’s jaw would have dropped open as wide as it could go.

Once Andy had the boys at the car he forced them to their knees. “Apologise to Brendan.... and I better believe it or else” Andy scolded the boys and gave Brendan a playful wink.

The two terrified boys stuttered on their words, but apologised as Andy stood over them. Once they had satisfied Andy with their sincerity he allowed them to go, cowering as they ran off.

“I said I would protect you always” Andy smiled as he said this.

“No harm will come to you while you are under my care. Let’s get you to your new home, and start your training for real”

Andy hopped in the drivers side, put the keys in the ignition and drove the car out it the parking lot. It was a fifteen minute drive to Andy’s home. A reasonably sized suburban home that he shared with his family.

Andy turned into the driveway and proceeded to park in the garage. Andy hoped out came over to the passenger side. After opening the door he untied Brendan from the chair, still leaving him cuffed, leashed and gagged and lead I’m into one of the doors at the back of the garage.

As Andy opened the door Brendan noticed it went to the back yard. He was lead down the side of the mouse before opening the last door. Upon entering Andy pushed Brendan to his knees after closing the door behind them.

“Don’t move” Andy sternly said and disappeared into another room.

He returned a moment later with several coils of white rope and some duct tape. “This is your last chance to back out or you are all mine until I release you”.

Brendan didn’t say a word he just knelt there and looked straight at Andy, gave him a nod and mumbled “iiiggghhhmmmggghhh aaaggglll yyyyrrrsss ssssrrrr”

“Good boy” was all Andy replied with, it would be music to Brendan’s ears as his training progressed.

Pushing the boy onto his belly Andy slowly and methodically began to tie Brendan up, starting with his wrists. He wound the rope round and around. Tight but not too tight, before cinching it in the middle elbows next, once again round and round before cinching each elbow leaving a gap between them. Brendan was reasonably flexible but couldn’t get his elbows to touch.

Moving onto his legs he first grabbed his socked feet giving them a light tickle causing the bound boy to giggle and squirm a little. Using yet another coil of rope he then set about tying his ankles together. Like the wrists round and and round before tightly cinching it in the middle.

Next he tied both above and below the knees, before moving to fix Brendan’s gag. He removed the bandana and Brendan spat the sock into Andy’s hand.

Andy removed his shoe and placed his foot under Brendan’s nose, a warm cheesy scent immediately invaded Brendan’s nostrils causing him to screw his face up and groan at the smell. Andy smirked “good these will be perfect, I’ve worn them to gym every night this past couple of weeks”.

He peeled it off slowly right in front of Brendan’s contorted face. “No plgggggssshhhh” he tried to call out as it was quickly stuffed into his pleading yapper. “Mmmgggppphhh” Brendan grained as the warm musty sock released its juices onto his tongue. The cheesy vinegary taste assaulted his tastebuds. Andy was like a ninja and had the tape out in a instant wrapping it four or five times patting it smooth as he did.

Once sealed and silenced Andy did his final touch he grabbed Brendan’s legs and bent them before resting his weight onto them holding them in place. Reaching over he grabbed Brendan’s hair and plastered some tape on his on his already gagged check. Andy skilfully wrapped the tape from head down and around his ankles several times then wrapped it over the tape along the length to make a tight and slightly uncomfortable hogtie.

“Now your set, let’s discuss how you will serve me and your daily routine to follow until you are ready to be freed”

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

So happy to see this story continued. I actually had to reread the chapter because I missed Andy having sensed that Brendan was in a dark place and needed help. So I was not upset, but I felt for Brendan when he was put in a humiliating situation in public by being tied, gagged, and led away by a leash. And while Andy's help is certainly unconventional, I truly appreciated that he kept his word and protected him, supplementing the humiliation/domination with care and comfort and working to alleviate the feelings of fear and stress that may come with the humiliation/domination.

I'm excited to see what the training will look like and what the routines are, and how Travis will be involved. I'm assuming that when Brendan will confess his experiences, Andy will keep his word and seek retroactive protection for him ;) ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It sounds almost as though this new relationship between Andy and Brendan is originally intended to be a temporary one.
Will it remain that way? Who knows?

Andy probably gets something out of dominating and being protective of young subs, but since Brendan mentions that Andy's helped many subs in the past, I wonder what our new Dom gets from these temporary arrangements.

With the title of the story in mind, I think I have an idea of what the future will involve here.
Andy might have spilled the beans and given us a glimpse of that with his little demonstration of dragging those teens out into the mall parking lot and forcing them to apologise.

On a sidenote, I'm glad to see he can stink his socks up 8-)
Looking forward to seeing what happens next and very glad to see you writing again [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The start of another great story [mention]Socksbound[/mention]. From the piece at the beginning it sounds like this story has a very personal connection to you so thank you for being willing to share it with us.

The first chapter paints a very vivid picture of the negative impact bullying can have. It's particularly distressing because the bullies are actually fulfilling some of Brendan's needs and desires (he clearly enjoys being dominated and humiliated) but without providing any of the care and support that needs to go alongside that to make him feel like a valued human being. It's terrible that they destroy his ability to play football and that nobody seems to care enough to find out what is going on and try to help.

The mental destruction has to be the worst though, leaving Brendan feeling like this is the only way his desires can be met. Forcing him to keep coming back for more whilst the bullies are interested and then searching for other bullies once the current set get bored. Showing just how hard it can be to 'just walk away' - the advice that is so often given.

Nice to see Andy come along in the second chapter and realise Brendan needs help, showing the positive effect online communities of like-minded people can have. His methods are certainly very forward but given how willingly Brendan submits I guess it's exactly what he needs. Nice to see Andy live up to his promise to protect Brendan by forcing those teens to apologise. Hopefully he will show Brendan a much more positive way to indulge his desires and rebuild his self-esteem.

Some great writing exploring some difficult and, by the sounds of it, personal themes. I hope the writing process is proving to be cathartic.

Looking forward to reading more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
slider40337
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slider40337 »

Lovely first couple parts...excited to read more :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic