Eddie Does A Job (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Does A Job (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

The guy was hiding out in a cabin at the coast. Marty found out where and sent me off to do what I do. I sat in my car, watching. When he went out, I went in. When he returned I was waiting.

He didn’t seem all that surprised to see me.

“You here about the Anderson deal?” he asked.

“I don’t know what the reason is,” I said. “I’m supposed to keep you outta the way for a while.”

"Not permanently?”

I laughed. 

“No, not permanently. They got other people for that kinda thing.”

He nodded, looked relieved.

“So what’s gonna happen?”

"I’m’a tie you up, keep an eye on you, wait for a call.“

He nodded again.

“You’re a big guy,” he said. “I don’t wanna get you mad. I’ll do whatever you say. But are you really gonna tie me up?”

I laughed again.

“Course I am,” I said. “It’s what I do.”

And I did. Wrists behind, ropes round his waist and chest holding his arms snug against his torso, with more ropes binding his ankles and legs. Once I had him nicely trussed up I sat him on the edge of the bed.

His slacks were thin and his ass was nice and firm. I’d enjoyed the feel of him while I got him wrapped up and I could see he was responding. Most guys don’t like admitting they get turned on when I tie ‘em up and he was no different. I pressed my palm against the bulge at his crotch and he moaned loudly, then started begging me to stop.

Just what I was hoping for. In goes the sock, round and round goes the tape, "mmph" goes the captive. Nice.

Once I had him gagged, I didn’t see any reason not to blindfold him too. Makes a guy look so nicely vulnerable, dontcha think?

Turns out the guy had a hairtrigger. A few more touches, a little pressure, and wham, he came in his shorts.

No problem. Gave me an excuse to take his pants off. Which I did. Took off everything else while I was at it. Got him all snugged up in a chair. And wouldn’t you know it, another boner. No way to hide this one what with him being naked and all. I got my book and relaxed on the couch next to him. Every once in a while I’d reach over, give him a few strokes, keep his interest up. Mine, too.

Marty said a few days, so we had plenty of time.
Last edited by MaxRoper 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I really was missing seeing what Eddie was up to these day! Glad to see that he is still at it! Although I would love to read a longer story with Eddie. Maybe not so much a multi chapter story but just longer in material to really flesh out the imagination 😁😁😁

P.S: glad to see you posting again!
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

I love it!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Short and sweet!!! 👍👍👍👍
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
Thanks for the comments and suggestions! A new Eddie story is going up today.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago @RopedBud @harukatsukino @KidnappedCowboy
Thanks for the comments and suggestions! A new Eddie story is going up today.
For those of you who might've missed Eddie's latest adventure, here's the link: EDDIE MEETS MAX (M/M)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Gald seeing Eddie again! Always is fun seeing his adventures!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic