Xavier Sleeps Over (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should be the next story be?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Flashback to Jack being hazed by Joe and his teammates
33%
Jack getting revenge on Mark
11%
Ryan and Connor getting revenge on Jake, Mike, and Sam
28%
Xavier and Joe looking after Bobby one weekend
28%

Total votes: 18

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Xavier Sleeps Over (M/M)

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! I've got two short additions planned for the Bobbyverse, the first of which is this single-chapter story on Xavier and Joe's night after the events in A Stepbrother's Sub (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9460). And while you enjoy these short stories, don't forget to participate in the poll so that I can work on the next full story!

Enjoy!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XAVIER SLEEPS OVER

Xavier

Joe

Bobby

Jake

Xavier and Joe agreed to look after Bobby and be his doms when Jake wasn't around, shaking hands while a still bound and gagged Bobby just sit and watched, and then headed upstairs. Joe smirked at Bobby and playfully slapped his face, making him moan softly; Xavier soon followed Joe, but not before caressing Bobby’s face and winking at him. The two headed upstairs and went towards Joe’s room when Joe stopped them by the bathroom.

“Dude, we should probably shower. We reek, and I don’t want my sheets to smell,” Joe said, but Xavier laughed.

“Really? Says the guy who never changes his socks. Besides…I kinda like the smell.”

Joe smiled and grabbed Xavier, pushing him into his room and onto his bed. Xavier smiled and then leaned forward.

“Hey, should we see if Jack wants to stay over?”

“Nah he said he was gonna head home after checking on Ryan and Connor,” he said as he pushed Xavier back, “Now shut up, strip down to your underwear, and lie on your stomach.”

Xavier complied and removed his sweaty gym clothes, his underwear revealing how excited he was. Xavier looked over at Joe grinning back at him, making Xavier blush. He then laid on the bed and felt Joe grab his arms.

“Damn, I left all the tape downstairs, so these will have to do,” Joe said as he used a couple pairs of socks to bind Xavier’s arms and feet. Joe flipped over Xavier and started caress his body, softly tickling his armpits, massaging his nipples, and rubbing his bulge. Xavier moaned out, but Joe covered his mouth with his hand, kissing and nibbling on Xavier’s neck, but it only made Xavier moan out louder. After a few minutes, the two heard the stairs creaking, assuming that Jake and Bobby were finally heading upstairs. Xavier tried to stay quiet, but Joe kept teasing and making him giggle underneath Joe’s hand. The two carried on and ignored the sounds from outside until they were startled by a knock on the door.

“Mmphh,” Xavier quietly mumbled. Joe went over and opened the door to check, finding Xavier’s socks as well as his own socks lying in front of the door. He looked up to see Bobby enter his room without looking back. He leaned down and grabbed the socks, turning around to face Xavier with the socks in hand.

“What a nice little gift, especially since I don’t have much here to gag you with,” Joe laughed as he shut the door. Xavier smiled back, struggling against the socks binding him.

“Aww please, I don’t want to sle—” Xavier started to say, but Joe stuffed his friend’s socks in his own mouth. Xavier immediately moaned out as he tasted his own wet sweaty socks.

“Shush boy, you know you like it,” Joe said, as Xavier moaned and nodded back.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought. I figured I’d let you smell and taste your own foot sweat and stink one last time before you move on to mine.”

He pulled them out a bit so that his cheeks weren’t so stuffed, tied his own socks together and tied them over Xavier’s mouth, tying it at the back of his head. He took a step back, enjoying the sight of Xavier tied and gagged in his bed.

“Fuck you look so good,” he said, lightly slapping Xavier’s ass. Xavier moaned out, squirming and rolling around on the bed as Joe rubbed his ass and legs. He then got into bed, cuddling up being him as he pulled the sheets over himself and Xavier. Joe rested his head against his bound friend, slowly and softly humping his back and rubbing his own hard cock against Xavier. Xavier kept moaning out, prompting Joe to cover his mouth tightly and whisper into his ear.

“God, I can’t believe this is happening,” Joe said, “I’ve dreamt about having you tied up for so long, and all this time you wanted it too, right, boy?”

“Mmphh!” Xavier moaned back, nodding. Joe smiled and nibbled on Xavier’s ear, making Xavier giggle.

“That’s right boy, you wanna be my tied up little foot sub, don’t you?”

“Mmphh!” Xavier kept nodding, moaning and turning his head to Joe. He smiled as he sucked on Xavier’s ear, sticking his hand into Xavier’s underwear and stroking his hard cock.

“Good,” Joe whispered, still holding tightly down on Xavier’s mouth. Xavier squirmed and moaned, humping Joe's hand as he felt closer and closer to climaxing. Joe removed his hand and turned Xavier around so that they were facing each other and started stroking himself and Xavier. Within minutes of each other, the two boys finally came, shooting all over each other’s cock and chest. Joe undid his sock that was around Xavier’s head and pulled out Xavier’s socks, using them to clean up himself and Xavier. He kissed Xavier and then leaned back, smirking at him with the soaked socks in his hand. Xavier smiled, obeying the silent command and opening his mouth.

Joe stuffed them lightly into his mouth, pressing the cum-covered part of the sock onto Xavier’s tongue. He moaned out in pleasure as Joe retied the other sock over his mouth.

“How’s it tasting?”

“Mmphh-mmphh!”

“Haha, well you better get used to it because cleaning up afterwards is gonna be your job, got it boy?”

Xavier nodded, with a muffled sound of compliance coming from the sock gag.

“What a good little sub,” Joe said as he spooned Xavier, nuzzling against his head. The two boys laid in bed for a couple minutes until Joe broke the silence.

"Xavier?"

"Mmphh?"

"…I just want you to know that I'm...I'm just really glad we're, you know, together now. I know we’re still figuring it out, but I’m happy that I get to explore with you.

"Mmphh-mmphh.”

“And even though it didn't go the way I planned, we probably wouldn't be here if I didn't catch Bobby…and I know I can be a lot, but you know you can tell me if I ever go far, right?" Joe said as he kissed Xavier's neck. His gagged friend moaned back, nodding in agreement as Joe smiled and closed his eyes.

"Okay, good…well, good night Zav," he whispered softly. Within minutes, they fell asleep, finally hit by the exhaustion of the long and exhilarating night they just had, dreaming of the good times to come.

Little did they know that Jack had snuck up to say good night a few minutes earlier, cracking the door open and witnessing everything from when Joe gagged Xavier……

Jack

THE END
Last edited by gaggedfeety 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Amazing use of socks. I love how hot and genuinely romantic Xavier and Joe can be at the same time.

As for the next shorts, I hope we get to see Sam, Mike and Jack in bondage, too. ;)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

SO hot, and adorable! I love these two together!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great little one shot. The sock gag was great especially after the cleanup. Love the conversations they had, was so cute guess Joe isn’t a bad guy after all. I want to vote for all those options I want to see each and every one become part of the bobbyverse. Xavier was my fav character after bobby so great to see more of him
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Really like seeing Joe and Xavier together, they are really cute! Can't wait to read more!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great descriptions and 'delivery' of socks :lol: And their use of course. Jack seeing it all unfold is definitely interesting! Is he joining in? using what he saw? Planting a seed? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great story .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like this short story. Especially the part where the sweaty sock gag was used to clean up the cum and then Xavier had to taste it again as it was pushed back into his mouth. The description of that part was great!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Great little one-off!
Joe and Xavier definitely make a cute couple, and it's great to get a detailed glimpse of what was happening with the two of them, while Bobby and Jake were making out.

Bobby is so benevolent to have returned their socks like that.
You gotta love how that innocent, well-meaning gesture was quickly perverted and turned into a gag for Xavier 8-)

Fantastic stuff, boy.

I would, however, definitely reinforce the note at the top of the story and link to "A Stepbrother's Sub" directly.
Taken out of context, this on-off loses it's meaning. Those who haven't read the main Bobbyverse tale won't be able to make heads of tales of this scene. Having said that, don't be afraid to push the concerned audience towards the prequel story. It's critical and essential to this one!

All of those polling options look great! Hard to choose.
I like the first and the last option a lot.
But my vote went to: Ryan and Connor getting revenge on Jake, Mike, and Sam

Really like Ryan and Connor. So much potential for those guys.
Plus you know that whatever revenge they come up with, it'll be smelly 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

albusdumbledore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by albusdumbledore »

waiting for the next part soon!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

albusdumbledore wrote: 3 years ago waiting for the next part soon!!!
Hey buddy. Welcome to the forum!
Glad you found this.

As stated on the very first line of this story, this is a single-chapter tale.

I suggest you pay a visit to [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]'s library if you haven't already done so: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=69773#p69773

Be sure to check out https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9460 if you haven't already done so!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
albusdumbledore wrote: 3 years ago waiting for the next part soon!!!
Hey buddy. Welcome to the forum!
Glad you found this.

As stated on the very first line of this story, this is a single-chapter tale.

I suggest you pay a visit to @gaggedfeety's library if you haven't already done so: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=69773#p69773

Be sure to check out https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9460 if you haven't already done so!
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thanks for the shout-out sir!!

and [mention]albusdumbledore[/mention], I appreciate the support! It's not a direct sequel, but I had a story in mind that took into account what happened in this one ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hi everyone! Be sure to check out my latest story if you want to see what Jake and Bobby have been up to ;)

"The Bobbyverse Chronicles"
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13319
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone, I just posted a new story! It's completely separate from this story, but I hope you enjoy it!

Josh's Foot Obsession
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 68#p135068
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic