Eddie Meets Max (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Eddie Meets Max (M/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

Eddie:

I don’t do much with the internet, so it took a while before I found out. Marty asked if I’d heard of Max Roper. I hadn’t. He laughed and pointed me to a website where there were all these stories about Eddie, a big fellow who likes tying guys with rope. Imagine that.

Some of it was silly, but too much was spot on. I got some help from a computer nerd Marty knows and found out the guy’s name, where he lives, like that. Seems he has a place in the country where he goes sometimes in the summer. Secluded. Perfect. I kept an eye on him. In July I saw him loading up his truck, and figured he was on his way.

I got there first, hid my bike, found a comfortable spot, and waited.

Max:

I got to the trailer in mid-afternoon. It takes about forty-five minutes to get unloaded and set up. As soon as everything was stowed I changed to my short cutoffs, started coffee, and made a sandwich. As I sat down to eat, the porch creaked and a very large person stepped through the door.

“Hullo Max. How ya doin’?”

"Um, Max?” I stammered. “No, I’m Dave.”

This was feeling very strange.

“Sure you are,” he said. “And you’re also Max Roper, am I right?”

"Oh, uh, yeah.”

"I’m Eddie,” he said.

“What?” I said. “How…?”

"Yeah,” he said. “My question exactly.”

"I thought I made you up,” I said. “I had no idea…”

"Sure you didn’t,” he said.

He looked me up and down, a big grin on his face.

“Hell, you even dressed for me,” he said as he began pulling coils of rope from his pockets.

“Wait,” I said. “What’re you doing? You aren’t planning to—“

"Of course I am,” he said. “And I think we’re both gonna love it.”

“Can’t we talk…MMFF!”

He stuffed a sock in my mouth, one massive hand holding my wrists behind my back, the other holding the sock in place.

“Wanna follow instructions?” he asked. “Or wouldja rather wrestle first?”

He yanked my arms up, forcing me to bend over.

“Mm-mm,” I said.

“Was that a yes?” he asked.

I nodded. Whatever you want, big guy.

He took his hand away from my mouth.

“Spit that sock out and things will get interesting in a hurry.”

I nodded. The sock stayed in.

Eddie:

He looked so damn bindable in those little cutoffs. They were so short I could see the hem of his gray boxer briefs sticking out the bottom.

Yum. Tie-up time.

I wrapped another sock around his face holding the first one in place. A few pinches here and there to make sure it worked before I bound up his wrists tightly and rapidly, just like in his stories.

I unsnapped his cutoffs and had him step out of them.

Oh yeah. He looked great. Wrists tied behind, cheeks puffed out with the mouth stuffing, and a nice tent in his briefs.

Max:

“Gotta get the shorts off so I can see you in your tight briefs. I wanna keep an eye on things. Hey, looks like you’re already getting into the spirit,” he said, cupping my erection in his massive hand.

He pushed the chair against the back of my legs and told me to sit, guiding my bound arms over the chair back. More ropes were uncoiled.

He bound my ankles and thighs to the front chair legs, pulling the knots down hard. My bound wrists were attached to something in the back. Another rope was wrapped around my chest and upper arms and a final one was used to hold my waist in place.

The whole thing took about ten minutes.

Eddie:

Once I got his wrists tied, I relaxed. I like to wrestle sometimes but I could hurt him, so I was glad he was willing to cooperate.

He may be a bit old, but he’s in decent shape and looked damn tasty all tied up in the chair, his boner outlined nicely in the tight undershorts. I got right to work, learning what got him twitchy. Turns out he’s a really sensitive guy pretty much everywhere. I hadda go easy on him or he’d’a popped his load right away.

We didn’t want that, so I took it easy, made it last. It’s what I do best. I’d bring him up to the brink and back off, over and over. I got lotsa tricks and he got to experience quite a few of them. No question he was enjoying himself.

Then I remembered something from his stories.

“Hey, you like mirrors, don’t you?” I said.

Max:

He got my big mirror off the wall and placed it where I could see myself. 
Oh my.

“Don’t you look dandy,” he said. “Now we can have some fun. You ever been edged by a pro?”

He squatted in front of me and traced his fingers lightly up my inner thigh. He was wearing cargo shorts and the sight of his massive legs doubled up like that was almost too much.

I shivered and a muffled sound leaked out around my gag. He slid his fingers across various sensitive areas, making me squirm. Just as I was getting a rhythm going, he stopped and cupped his hand over my crotch, squeezing gently.

I pushed back, absolutely certain I was just about to experience a high-grade orgasm. Instead he pulled his hand away, leaving me dangling on the edge, not quite able to go over. I moaned and begged, squirming and thrusting as much as my bonds allowed.

Two more near misses in the chair and he decided it was time for a change.

Eddie:

I’d read everything the guy wrote so I had a good idea what sorta stuff turned him on. Not surprisingly, the same sorta stuff that turns me on.

I disconnected him from the chair and laid him out on the floor. As I was tying his legs together he started humping the floor.

“Hey,” I said. “None of that.”

He moaned pitifully but complied, lying quietly for the most part as I finished with his legs. I doubled them up and tied his ankles to his thighs, then his wrists to his ankles. A hogtie/frogtie.

I rolled him onto his back. A very stressful position, but he sure looked dandy, and his erection was at full strength.

I teased him a bit, then took a few photos for my scrapbook.

Max:

He played with me for three hours. Various poses, eventually naked. I wasn’t allowed an orgasm.

I was twitching and mumbling into the sopping wet gag when he finally got ready to leave. Before he left, he quoted a line from one of my stories:

“I s’pose it’s up to you to get your own self off. You also have to figure out how to get loose. Question is, which one will you work on first?”

He also left his phone number. That twitching and thrusting and moaning and mumbling? Happens every time I see him.

Last edited by MaxRoper 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Wow that was a very hot story! I wish Eddie would find me, tie me up, gag me with his socks, and edge me for awhile 🤤🤤🤤🤤
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nice little cameo.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I really enjoyed the perspective shifts in the story. It made it interesting to see what each guy was thinking. Thanks for sharing.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This was a really good story . Really hot .
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I enjoyed this story. It's nice to see the changes of perspective so that the feelings of both Dom and sub are represented. The edging scene was really hot.
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Great story! Really loved the perspective changes :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Eddie's at it again! 8-)

@Brillianly written [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
Can't tell you how happy I am to see you writing again!

This piece had me nice and hard from start to finish.
Loved it!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I liked this story (and most featuring Eddie)! Nice touch having a fictional character meet his author, puts "rise agaisnt their creator" in a new perspective!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

ooooooooo...

This was good!!

I haven't done a lot of reading about Eddie but I am hooked now.

The premise for this installment is exceptionally original! I commend you.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]tapegagged08[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm truly grateful you took the time to leave a note.

I've been off for a while but am back at it and should have another tale up soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic