Bound and Gagged at Home (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Robgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound and Gagged at Home (M/F)

Post by Robgagged »

Hi Everyone,

Here is part one - being the introduction of a story of mine, I wrote it sometime ago, but for this site have divided it up into four sections, so the real action gets going in the other sections. This is, therefore, just the scene setter, so hang in there and please do let me have your comments either at the end of as we go along. Thanks.

OK, what follows it is fantasy scenario, but for me, one of those dream tickets that will never happen, but you can but live in hope.

PART 1

I lived with my parents until my mid 20's, they were good people, intense, very private and had few friends or visitors which, on the day in question was ultimately to my advantage. I was 22 when this happened.

We lived in a large detached 1930's house in what was called the Mock Tudor style and, it must be said in one of the more affluent parts of the City. The house overlooked a park to the front and at the rear was part of the local golf course. In accordance with my parents wishes for privacy, it was well screened and very private.

My parents were also both slightly eccentric, but they were avid collectors, my father had a real interest in maritime art and my mother was into furniture of the 1920's and 30's, so, other than a fairly modern kitchen, the house was well supplied with both of their passions and, was in some respects quite a museum.

On that fateful Summer day, I was on leave, I was simply going to relax, perhaps go out for a run in the afternoon, but simply chilling out was the order of the day. I had no firm plans.

Around 10am the doorbell rang, this in itself was unusual due my parents nigh on discouragement of visitors, perhaps it was the postman, so imagine how surprised I was to be greeted by the sight of really stunning woman in her mid 30's.

Stunning not just in how attractive she was but what she was wearing. She was around 5'10”, clearly very fit, with cropped black hair, subtle make up and beautiful red lipstick lips, she wore a crisp white blouse – perhaps one button too many undone, beneath which I could see a black bra, over her shoulders was draped a black leather bolero, this was complemented by a knee length, well fitting black leather skirt, what I briefly took in as fully fashioned stockings (the tell tale 'wrinkle' around the ankle) and glossy black high heels. I had to stop myself saying 'Wow'.

“Sorry to trouble you” she said but my car has broken down outside and to make matters worse my mobile phone has died, could I use your telephone to call the breakdown company?” Well, this was an offer not to be refused, so I invited her in – as I did, I noticed she was carrying a sports holdall in black leather gloved hands that seemed slightly incongruous, but no matter, she hung her jacket on the stair post and I showed her into the lounge. Yes, please, she would love a coffee, decaf, some milk, no sugar, so I retreated into the kitchen having noted the tell tale seams and Cuban heels of her stockings – there, I was right !

I was vaguely aware of the conversation going on, but shortly after finishing, she came into the kitchen, thanking me for the coffee, she looked at me and said “This is a real nuisance for both of us, they are really busy and won't be here for another hour, perhaps longer” Well, this really was my lucky day and it got even better because she then said “I was on my way to a fine arts conference and noticed what lovely objects you have in this house, would you mind showing me around ?” Things were getting better and better so I was happy to oblige. “I'm afraid that upstairs isn't that interesting” I said “This is really my Mother's furniture showroom”. “That is fantastic news” she said “as it my area of expertise” and upstairs we went with the holdall accompanying us.

We toured the three bedrooms and got to the fourth, this one, at the rear overlooked the overlooked the golf course, and was sparsely furnished with a single bed, wardrobe and three or four solid upright chairs. “I know that we all have our special likes” said my charismatic visitors “But I really like these chairs, simple, solid and effective” Looking closely at one, she then said “Shame, but this one needs a repair, only an expert eye would see it, but about 30 minutes work should fix it, I have everything with me and let me repay your kindness” Any thought of this gorgeous woman being company any longer was a real bonus, so I readily agreed. To be continued !!
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great start, I’m excited to see where this goes!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Agree!!! great start! Please go on!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good start! Waiting for the continuation...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Robgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Robgagged »

Thank you for your kind words, here is Part 2

PART 2

So, on the bed she started to layout her essential items for this work and what a strange selection it was. First, there were six short sections of white rope, all neatly furled and what was obviously a longer section, two heavy duty zip ties, two crisp white cloths, accompanying them came a roll of wide white tape – it looked like Microfoam (I used it for running injuries), what looked like a black leather bag, a small plastic container like a 35mm canister, a Leatherman tool and finally a small bottle of clear liquid.

“Just one more thing to enable me to start work” she said and started to look further in the holdall, making a bit of a show at not finding the object, but here was the big surprise, she had produced a small, but deadly looking automatic pistol that was now pointing at me

To say that I froze at the this point was an understatement and I started to say something but I was forestalled.

“From now on you keep quiet” she said “ You will do exactly as I tell and that will not involve you speaking, so if you understand what I'm saying nod your head”. I nodded vigorously. “There is no broken down car, or conference, when I used the 'phone I kept my hand on the receiver cradle and before too long, some of my associates will be here to remove many of these lovely items”. “However, let us get it quite clear that providing you follow by instructions to the letter, no harm will come to you, but the plain facts are that you need to keep out of our our way and keep quiet, do you think you can manage that ?” Again, more furious nodding on my part.

“ That's the right answer, but my experience tells me that steps have to be taken to enforce that request, so now I want you to go and stand at the window facing the golf course, put your hands on your head and await the next instruction” I nodded and assumed the position. Something was going on behind me but the sun was in my eyes and I could catch no reflection in the window.

“Right phase two is very easy indeed, I want you to strip, that means naked, everything off, that includes your watch and any wrist bracelets and I think I need you to indicate your understanding”. Now, this was a shock. As may be expected, I nodded and then stripped. It was a hot day, so a polo shirt, shorts, deck shoes and boxers were divested quickly enough and kicked to one side. “ Hands back on your head and legs spread” was the next instruction.

“Next phase, walk slowly backwards, it will be four or five steps, when you feel the back of your legs touch the chair, sit down with your hands still on your head”, This I did and sat down.

“Now look down, you will see a zip tie by each leg of the chair, I want you to hook your left ankle around the leg of the chair, make sure that your feet are angled down, not flat on the floor and then fasten the zip tie around your ankle, you may leave a little slack but keep it tight” I nodded fed the zip tie end through the ratchet and pulled it tight. “OK, same for the right ankle”, with some difficulty I complied and retuned to my upright hands on my head position.

“That's very good” she said “ Now, try and stand up” I failed, of course and this was met with a throaty laugh. “Now, slowly and I mean slowly, hands behind the back of the chair, wrist, and palms together, fingers straight and move your arms slightly away from the chair in my direction” Nodding, I did this and, within seconds one of the ropes – I remember how soft it was - was looped around my wrists, pulled tight, cinched off and ny wrists were firmly and effectively bound . “I'm now going to tie another length of rope from your wrists to the cross support of the chair, another requirement of my personal insurance policy to keep you still”. Again, a throaty laugh.

“These zip ties are only a temporary fix, let us replace them with some nice rope” she said “ Keep perfectly still”. Using the Leatherman, the left one was cut off and replaced by an expertly tied rope around my ankle. As may be expected, the right ankle got the same treatment.

“Next instruction, try and move your upper legs from side to side”. This I did and my efforts were greeted with “I thought as much” and two additional lengths of rope were tied, just below my kneecaps to the leg and cross support of the chair. TO BE CONTINUED WITH PART 3
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good continuation.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice!!! But I almost lost it. Please reply here for the next part!
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Nice set up to a great story
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

This is shaping up to be a great story, but it should be in the same thread as part one and the description should be F/M. looking forward to part 3
Robgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Robgagged »

PART 3

“I quite forgot to thank you for the coffee” she said again with that throaty laugh. “Now, you have been an excellent and very co-operative prisoner and clearly you are enjoying this”. It is fair to say I was pretty aroused. “Up to now, your silence has been informal but I am about to put in place my Gagging Order – have you worked out what's going to happen next?” I nodded with a degree of weary resignation that made her chuckle again. Taking one of the cloths she opened it out and then rolled it into a ball. “Open up” she said “and make it wide”, non compliance was not an issue, so I found the cloth stuffed firmly and effectively into my mouth. “ And now, lips together if you please” I now felt like a chipmunk with my bulging cheeks and after I had done this strip of that wonderful wide Microfoam tape was stretched across my face, smoothed flat with her leather gloved hand and sealed my lips from ear to ear. Another strip went across this from ear to ear and then the other forming an 'X' over the central strip of the gag.

“ We did not introduce ourselves, so please tell me your name and when you are doing that I want you to struggle, not that you are going to escape, but I want to check the knots against some effort on your part”, “So, your name is ?” To which the only reply was MMMPPPPHHHH MMMPPPPHHHH and I pulled, as she rightly predicted, uselessly against the ropes which she tested as promised. “Excellent, even if I say so myself” she said, now relax”.

“Let me know explain to you the final phase of your bondage experience” she said, “In a moment I am going to plug your ears, I use these very soft and effective ear plugs, they are made from beeswax, I simply massage them slightly to soften them, put them in your ear and seal them like a rivet and job done”. “What you might have thought was this back bag, is, in fact a leather hood, it has a hole for your nose you you will be able to breathe perfectly, but it does achieve the end result of see no evil, hear no evil speak no evil and after that, just relax, have a nap”, You can keep the hood as a souvenir afterwards!” I thought that last comment about having a sleep was easier said than done as I was thoroughly enjoying this experience and had no wish to do anything other than to struggle against my bonds and try, as she indicated, and to make useless grunts of frustration that did not even warrant being defined as calls for help and, of course, keep fresh the memory of my captor.

“Head to the right” she said and she plugged my left ear and then “Over the left” and my right ear was plugged and she was right, they were very, very effective.

She then advanced with the hood, fitting it over my head and then, to her credit carefully adjusting it so that it was clear of my nose, it was zipped shut at the back and buckled – gently, but very comfortably around my neck. Of everything that had happen I found being gagged highly erotic, but this was on another level, the smell of the leather, its gloving second skin experience, truly it was the icing on the cake and I was looking forward to the rest of the day.

I had not really notice what perfume she was wearing, but I had not lost my sense of smell even under the hood and I sensed something antiseptic and sweet and it was getting stronger. She had obviously moved behind me and amazingly, her leather gloved hand was now stroking the back of my neck, in my silenced, dark world I leant back grunting with pleasure. At the same time I remembered the second cloth and the bottle of clear liquid that, so far, had not featured in proceedings, but now it was obvious what was happening because seconds later the narcotic sodden cloth was forced over my nose, The natural reaction was, of course, to struggle and MMPPPHHH like crazy, but this only accelerated the inevitable outcome, I did wonder about feigning unconsciousness, because I thought this stuff just wasn't working, but I realised that, with time, my struggles were becoming weaker and less co-ordinated until my eyes rolled skywards under that hood and the darkness was absolute.

What happened next was even stranger.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Wow!!! Loving this!
Robgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Robgagged »

PART 4

To my everlasting embarrassment, my mother found me, I was coming to from my enforced sleep, she had removed the hood and I was also adjusting to the light, but all she said was “Good, you're coming round” so it skowly dawned on me that, she must have worked out that my ears were plugged and the plugs needed to be removed – quite bizarrely, she then left the room and I could hear her working downstairs but why had she not been shocked at finding me or better still untied me ? About , I suppose, about half an hour later, my father came home and I could hear a low level conversation, he then came into the room and his reaction was just as strange “She did a good job on you”, but at least he pulled off the tape gag and removed the packing from my mouth. “I'll get you some water” he said and went to the bathroom, returning with a welcome glass of water, now call me old fashioned if you will, but I thought that he, too, would have untied me, but my father's comment was still going around my fuzzy head about he knew how “she” had done a good job on me. “We need to maintain the illusion just a while longer and you certainly look as though you are enjoying yourself” he said and picking up the Microfoam tape that, for some reason had been left on the bed, he pulled off three sections and to my complete shock, he gagged me again as I had been before, but this time without the packing, for which I suppose I should have considered myself grateful. Because I was still in a confused and coming round state, I remember that by automatic reaction about what had happened a few hours ago, I naturally flushed my lips to make the gagging more effective !

He left and there was clearly much activity going on downstairs that I afterwards learnt was the house being cleaned thoroughly. Later, and it was much later, as the light was slowly going, they both came back in and stood in front of me.

“You'll be trying to work out what is going on” said my mother “However, in conjunction with your visitor of this afternoon and certain members of the criminal fraternity, we are engaged on what is known as an insurance scam”. “It had to look for real and this is why you played the part, but we both think this has not been without some pleasure for you, so you won't be complaining too much” “ The official line is that we both came home this afternoon, found the house had been burgled and our natural reaction was one of shock so we didn't do anything for a couple of hours and strange though it may seem it upset us so much that we simply did not think straight, we felt that we had to remove what we saw as filth from the intrusion of our physical beings by carrying out a deep clean of the house before we called the Police, this took a couple of hours. We know that we are regarded as slightly eccentric, so we think we can make this a convincing argument, We thought that you were out for the day, which of course up to a point you were, but then we only discovered you when your father came upstairs and heard your muffled cries for help and, of course you were under from the drug before then. So you have been here, bound and gagged for several hours with us going about our usual business and without our knowledge so effectively had you been secured and silenced”.

“The items are with a private collector, they will never be sold and there is, in this case an honour among thieves, our share will see us all through nicely and this includes you. Your line in this is must that you opened to door and were bundled inside by two masked men, they forced you upstairs, drugged you and you woke up to find yourself most effectively trussed up, silenced and in a world of your own” “As we have no CCTV in the house or nearby that is all to our mutual advantage, your captor is an immaculate and meticulous operator as you have found out. Your father will dispose of all the Microfoam tape and ear plugs far away from here”.

“So” said my father “ Do you agree as we have being planning this for a very long time, and you must understand how important you are in this” “ As your captor will have instructed, nod your head to give us your full and complete agreement”. Right now, I did not feel like co-operating, I was mad with them for involving me as a pawn in this game – I would have even co-operated had I known, so I glared at them and tried to tell them what I thought of them both and I did as best as sealed lips would allow.

“I thought he'd be stubborn” said my mother, “Let's go and have supper and come back later and see of he's changed his mind” “In the meantime” she said let's return to your former state to get you to concentrate your mind” and then, without any hesitation, she hooded me again.

The pleasure of bondage that say, was, quite frankly a superb experience for me, even being drugged I could cope with, but my parents reaction was something I really could not understand. The downside about bondage is that, after a while, it does get a bit boring, if you had another captive in sight then I suppose you could have some fun, but here I was still the prisoner, but this time of my own family, but the more I thought of it, the more attracted to what some may see as a quite bizarre plan.

Later they came back and the hood was removed “Well” said my father and I nodded “ You are a good son”, said my mother. My father untied my wrists and the torso tie and left me to do the rest. We then carried on as normal, it was utterly unbelivable.

To cut a long story short, we kept to our story, the forensics came back negative, none of the neighbours had seen anything, nor according to the script, could I give any significant information, ultimately the Police had to admit they could not solve the case. The insurers paid out, deals we done and very shortly afterwards I left that house and started a new life.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I enjoyed that, thank you :)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Excellent story!!!!
I might not agree with them so they had to left me bound and gagged for a few more hours!!! :D :oops:
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Robgagged[/mention] An excellent and well-written story with a nice twist. Well done!

(I'd suggest you correct the title to F/M, as it's currently somewhat misleading.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic