Coming Home for Thanksgiving (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Coming Home for Thanksgiving (M/M)

Post by thebadguy »

Thanks for the cool comments. Gonna explore more ideas from my stories universe. Will be finishing up Cowboy Doll soon.

Coming Home For Thanksgiving

Chad knew he shouldn’t be doing it, but the fact he was all alone in the quiet car of the train with a charged phone and headphones seemed safe. He was watching a YouTube video of El Secuestrado. He was a YouTube personality whose content consisted of a very muscular guy in black joggers and black Addis’s wrestling high tops getting tied up in various periling positions. El Secuestrado had one other gimmick, he wore a black tiger luchador mask to conceal his identity. And he always looked like he was in a storage unit or something when he filmed himself.

Needless to say being a tugs enthusiast Chad was hooked. He watched El Secuestrado’s “holiday” update from Halloween. In this 15 minute masterpiece he was tied to a chair with orange duct tape, his mouth was plastered. The video had a villain’s voiceover that was a bit corny, but Chad couldn’t help but get into it.

He watched El Secuestrado struggle in the chair and gross under the layers of orange tape, and a satisfied smile formed on Chad’s face. It was a nice escape while it lasted. This was the first holiday back home since he moved an hour and a half away. Not to mention his first out of the closet Thanksgiving dinner. His parents were still adjusting to the thought.

Dinner went swiftly and without a hitch much to Chad’s surprise. This marked the second time he met his sister Marcy’s boyfriend Tony. He came over by Chad and sat with him in front of the TV as the rest of the family sat at the dinner table in an intense game of poker.

Chad took off his shoes and put his feet on the sofa. As he was gonna get ready to see if El Secuestrado’s page was updated. Much to his disappointment nothing was to be seen.

“Hey man get your smelly feet off my bed dude.” Tony said in a jovial tone.

“Yikes you gotta sleep on the sofa tonight?” Chad asked.

“Yeah, any couples who aren’t married are not sleeping in the same bed.” Tony said in an imitation of Chad’s mother.

“Well I’ll light a candle for your back, this thing is a killer!” Chad said as he started flipping through channels.

He stopped at TV Land, they were doing a western marathon.

“Hey I didn’t know this was a show before!” Tony said in excitement.

Chad paid closer attention to what he had put on and noticed it was the short lived series from the early sixties of Johnny West.

“Yeah it was on for like a season, I’m pretty sure it got canceled due to time constraints.” Chad said in jest.

“How so?” Tony asked confused.

“You wouldn’t believe how long it takes to tie someone up. And Johnny West always gets tangled in his own lasso.” Chad said with a laugh.

“Haha, it was a fun show though. I remember the short lived cartoon they played it in Spanish a lot when I was a kid.” Tony said his eyes fixated on the television.

“Oh I remember that! I think was on even less than this one. I think it only had like eight episodes before they switched it out for Pokémon reruns on Saturday morning.” Chad said also looking at what was on display on tv.

In the episode Johnny West was tied up to the bed of a coach less wagon. And the horses were headed towards a cliff.

“Will Johnny West escape his peril? Well stay tuned for the continuing story of The Johnny West Hour!” Broadcasted the TV.

The next thing Chad saw was the Gun Smoke credits start up. Much to his dismay.”What the hell?” Chad said in disappointment.

“That’s where the series ended. We never did find out if he escaped that runaway wagon.” Tony said grabbing the remote.

“ I didn’t realize you were such a Johnny West fan.” Chad said jokingly only to be put into a subtle case of shock when Tony faced him and opened up his flannel shirt to showcase a t-shirt that had the classic Johnny West comic cover on it.

“You bet! And like the great Johnny West I too face my own peril sleeping on this sofa that now reeks of your feet.” Tony joked.

“Well shit why don’t you sleep on my twin pull out in the basement?” Chad suggested.

“That’s a plan! Sounds way better than this sofa.” Tony said in relief.

“Exactly and I get to keep my feet up.” Chad finished.

The rest of the night carried on as normal everyone was beginning to settle in for the night and that dinner Chad’s mom prepared put everyone in the slumber kind of mood by only nine pm. Chad made his way downstairs to turn down his bed. He made it to the carpeted basement floor and saw an open black Nike duffle bag tossed on the chair next to the bed. A pair of black joggers were peaking out of the bag. He felt like he had seen them before but couldn’t place where.

Emerging from the bathroom was Tony who was dressed down in a black beater and shorts with tall white Nike socks. Chad couldn’t help but steal a few glances at how muscular Tony was. He caught himself and pulled the twin bed cot from under his.

“Oh sweet baby Jesus you are a lifesaver Chad! Marcy wants us to do a hike tomorrow and I would of does had I spent the night on that couch.” Tony said laying himself opposite of Chad so his head was by his feet.

“No problem.” Chad assured him as he lay his head down.

There was something corn chippy in the air where he was laying. He opened his eyes and on the cot next to him were Tony’s socked feet casting off the ungodly aroma.

“Jeez! And you were worried about my feet!” Chad joshed.

“My bad I didn’t change these after the gym.” Tony said taking off his socks and tucking them into his shoes.

He later back down and Chad once again was stealing glances at Tony and his big size 13 barefeet.

Both men laid there looking up at the cleaning trying to fall asleep.

“You know you’re a cool guy for letting me crash here. You weren’t like that the last time I visited. You seemed so cold and closed off. I don’t even think you left your room.” Tony said.

“Well a lot changes in a year, and I am a lot happier with the person I am now.” Chad said smiling as he thought about his place in life now.

“Yeah I heard. I think it’s really cool you came out. I know your parents are a bit old school.”

“Old Testament!” Chad chimed in.

“They were even hesitant about me dating Marcy at first. I know she’s been really schooling your folks about you while you were gone.” Tony added.

“Saint Marcy! Gotta love her.” Chad joked.

The night progressed and Chad fell asleep for about an hour. He got up to grab a drink and head back to bed. He made his way upstairs and fetched his drink. It was eleven at night and everyone was asleep, or so he thought. When he came back down he noticed the laundry room light was on from under the door. It was on the far end of the finished basement, but it was odd anyone to be using it this late at night. He turned on his phone camera and saw Tony was out of his bed. And as he lit up the room he saw the duffle bag was gone too.

He sat on his bed about to lay back down and dismiss this as Tony sneaking off to visit Marcy while everyone was asleep. But he heard something coming from the laundry room. He couldn’t make it out. So he figured why not investigate.

He made his way over to the door and the sound grew a touch more audible. It sounded really muffled even from behind the door. Chad gripped the knob, he had an idea of what was going on. He just went for it and swung open the door saying.

“Okay you two love birds break it up!” Chad chimed as he popped inside the room.

What he saw he was not prepared for. There was El Secuestrado hogtied and gagged in the floor of his laundry room. The masked man panicked and made his way over to his phone that was rested on a tripod and he turned it off. His hands only looked tied up. He removed his mask and Chad put it together. El Secuestrado was Tony. The body, the joggers, the black wrestling shoes.

“Look I can explain…” Tony said nervously.

“You better, this outta be good.” Chad said blocking the exit.

TBC
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Is that Johnny west comic real from the cowboy doll?
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

CowboyStud wrote: 3 years ago Is that Johnny west comic real from the cowboy doll?
It’s not. I wish it was I made it up.
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

Will you be writing more stories of guys tied up in tight jeans and cowboy boots?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It looks like you have another amazing story in your hands. :D

The dialogue is very witty and fits the charming characters to a t. I loved how Chad and Tony became friends before El Secuestrado's identity is revealed.

Great job, looking forward to the next chapter.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, how exciting for Chad! I'm a sucker for muscular guys tied up! I wonder how Chad will deal with El Secuestrado!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

What a great start. think Tony is going to find himself rather helpless... Love muscular guys getting trussed and gagged. I look forward to the next chapter.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This very well written, witty, and entertaining.
Carry on!
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

Thanks for the feedback. Having fun writing this so far.

PART 2

“Look I do a character in YouTube, and I…” Tony tried to explain before being cut off.

“Oh I know all about you El Secuestrado.” Chad said sternly.

“You’ve seen my stuff?” Tony asked confused.

“Oh of course I have. And I must say you do a decent job doing this to yourself…. could use a few improvements.” Chad said with a grin.

“Oh how so?” Tony asked intrigued.

Chad walked over to Tony’s pile of ropes that were visible from his Nike bag. He pulled out a small bundle and started to undo it.

“Your hands are clearly free in a lot of your videos. It takes people out of it.” Chad said holding up the rope.

“Well I do this myself I wish I had someone to help me.” Tony said in an earnest tone.

“You can’t take a hint can you?” Chad said, Tony looked up at him.

“I’m saying I’ll tie you up.” Chad said with a raised brow.

“That would be such a help for me. I can’t tie my hands convincingly to save my life.” Tony said.

“Well I’m here to help. Hey I know. Why not make this interesting. Let’s give El Secuestrado a super villain.” Chad said walking over to a storage bin in the laundry room.

“A super villain? What did you have in mind?” Tony asked as he watched Chad dig through an old plastic bin.

“I have some Halloween costumes that may just still fit. Body hasn’t changed much since high school. We can have a villain capture El Secuestrado and tie him up. You know just like in the old Johnny West shows.” Chad said as he found what he was looking for.

He settled on a lab coat and a skull mask that was embedded into a black hood.

He held it up and Tony’s eyes went huge.

“That would be incredible. Would you really wanna do that?” He asked unable to hide his excitement.

“Yes I could just give me a few moments to dress myself, you untie yourself and we can reset with a. New plot line.” Chad said walking out.

Chad changed into a pair of black dress slacks, a black turtle neck, dress shoes, black leather gloves paired with the white lab coat and skull mask. He looked and felt just like a super villain. Before he left his basement room he grabbed on of the white Nike tube socks that was tucked into Tony’s shoes, and pocketed it. He returned to find Tony standing in his full El Secuestrado get up, mask and all.

“Wooh! You look cool? What’s your villain name?” Tony asked.

“Let’s name hun something really corny like Doctor Cranium, So here’s what’s going to happen I have stolen a valuable jewel that can be used to power a ray gun I’ll aim at the city. You’ve found my secret hide out. And I’ll use a powder to knock you out.” Chad explained cleaning up the scene around him.

“Great let me set up the frame…. and three two one.” Tony said walking out of frame.

The scene was set and Doctor Cranium was handling the precious duchess diamond whose pristine cut was just what Cranium needed to power his ray gun. Did Chad borrow a bit of this plan from an old Batman film? Absolutely.

“I’ve found you Doctor Cranium. For a genius your brain teaser wasn’t hard to crack!” El Secuestrado said pointing at this fiendish foe.

“I am a genius, you on the other hand are the numbskull who came here without any form of back up El Secuestrado!” The mad doctor declared as he threw up powder in El Secuestrado’s face.

The masked man coughed and collapsed onto the floor. The skull doctor grabbed a hunk of rope and started to tie the hands of his masked crusader. Knotting them off in effective rope cuffs. Using more rope he bound the booted ankles of El Secuestrado, then tied up his knees for good measure, tightly wound brown ropes effectively held him in place.

The masked hero was starting to come to. El Secuestrado shifted in his bonds and mush to his surprise he was bound tightly and efficiently.

“You fiend, had to resort to dirty tricks to subdue me I see.” El Secuestrado said as he shifted in the tight ropes that held him.

“Oh my feline faced friend this is only the beginning. I’ll tell you all about my plan, but first we need to close that mouth of yours and I have just the thing to do it!” Doctor Cranium said and he crept closer to his foe.

He bent down to El Secuestrado’s eye level and took a grip of his face and jerked his head back with force. El Secuestrado’s mouth opened to speak but before he could get a word out a white tube sock crammed inside his mouth.

“This outta do the trick. Right off the foot of my good friend the Skunk. His filthy gym sock should be potent enough to have you unconscious again in no time.

“Mmmmmmm?!” Tony looked at Chad confused but a little intrigued.

He was shocked at how into this Chad was getting. This was by far the best video he’s done, though the funky sock being shoved in his mouth wouldn’t of been his first choice.

“Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm!!” El Secuestrado grunted and groaned.

The evil doctor took a roll of tape and started to wrap the mouth of his foe. With a brutal eight wraps he let El Secuestrado’s head fall to the ground.

“With this jewel I will destroy the city with my ray gun! And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Why the Skunks sweat sock should be working it’s magic soon. And you’ll be off into slumber land!” The Doc said with a cackle.

“Mmmmmmmmm!” The masked hero moaned.

“By all means struggle, it’ll only bring the sleep on sooner! Well I have a doomsday device to finish. Have a good nap El Sucker-strado!” The Doctor left the frame.

Chad stepped out of frame and watched Tony work his magic. He was rolling back and forth and grunting and sweating as he did. His bare chest was starting to glisten under the moody light the laundry room provided.

“Mmmmmm mmmmm!” Tony moaned into the gag.

Chad was fixated watching Tony struggle to free himself. His rope work was pretty good considering the pressure of excitement he was under. Maybe too good as five minutes had passed and Tony was nowhere near freeing himself. He rolled to his side in defeat and moaned softly.

“Mmmman mmmou mmmmelp mmmme?” He tried to say with a giggle from behind his gag.

Chad paused the video. And grinned widely, he was beginning to like this director role he was playing.

TBC
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm, this is a really fun story. I love how the two bonded in more ways than one, haha... and I love how the Skunk's sock was so potent that it knocked our hero out (even though it was his own sock) 8-) Keep up the good work, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adorable and hot! Love how into it they both were! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

Great story so far, so hot! :D
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love how quickly Chad got the control of the situation. And the tie-up is super hot, especially with the new costumes. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

PART 3

“Do you need some help?” Chad asked.

Tony nodded his head vigorously. He rolled over onto his stomach and brought attention to his wrists.

“Mmmmmmm!” Tony mumbled into the gag.

Chad leaned in and started to unknot the ropes binding his hands. He stood up and got back behind the camera.

“Okay! I gave you an advantage now. So well pick up from where he left off.” Chad said hitting the record button on the camera.

He watched as Tony begun to struggle wildly in the ropes. He rolled around and groaned into his packed mouth gag. Chad licked his lips as he watched this musclebound hero attempt to break free of his bonds.

“Mmmmmph!” Tony moaned.

Chad removed the camera from its holder and begun to collect close up footage of Tony struggling. Tony began to really ham it up. Making petrified eyes to the camera as he moaned.

“Mmmmmm.” Tony grunted.

He managed to work his wrist out and soon his daring escape was afoot. He bent over and untied the ropes that restrained his ankles and knees together. And finally slipped the bundle of ropes that held his sides down over his head. Now it was time to make quick work of his gag. He reached for it and decided to play up the storyline they had made up.

His fingers clawed at the tape. And slipped off like he was in a daze, his body swayed.

Chase watched on confused. Tony's head bobbled and nodded like he was falling asleep. Finally he keeled over onto the floor gag still on. He faked sleep. Chad was confused he held on the shot for what felt like ages but was in reality about fifteen seconds.

“Mmmmokay!” Tony mumbled into the gag as he started to remove it.

“Gah! That was one of the best vids I’ve ever done. Thank you!” Tony said graciously.

“You’re welcome. I’m confused by the ending though.” Chad responded.

“You said it yourself the Skunk has socks that can knock you out. So I was knocked out before I could escape. We’ll just have to make a part two.” Tony said with a wink.

“Well should we set the scene?” Chad asked.

“By all means you are the evil mastermind. I’m knocked out on the floor of your layer.” Tony grinned.

“Well let me fetch some things and we’ll pick back up in part two.” Tony said leaving the room.

He hurried upstairs to the dining room where he fetched a dining room chair and carried it downstairs to the laundry room. He placed it down and walked back out to push in a small coffee table from his room. He draped a blanket over the table and positioned the dining room chair in front of it. Patting the seat he instructed Tony to sit down.

“Fancy.” Tony said taking a seat.

He playfully gripped the armrests like he was already tied down. Chad just smiled as he pulled ropes and went to work. He first made quick work on binding Tony’s wrists down to the arm rests. Then used more rope to wrap his torso down to the back of the chair. Even thinking to grip Tony’s biceps and lock them into place. The goal was to keep him from being able to bend his upper body, and he succeeded.

Tony did a test struggle and was impressed with how well he was bound.

“Nice job! I have to say.” Tony remarked.

“We aren’t done yet.” Chad said grabbing hold of Tony’s booted ankle and moving each one so they sat perched on the small table in front of him.

He drew more cords and bound Tony’s knees together, and then tied his ankles together.

“What’s the table for?” Tony asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough. Just one more touch.” Chad said tying a blonde fold over Tony’s eyes and walking back behind the camera.

“Struggle in three two one! Action!” Chad said slipping his mask back on.

Tony went into struggle mode.

“You fiend you’ll never succeed I’ll be out of these ropes before you know it!” El Secuestrado said in midst of a fierce struggle.

“Look who is finally awoken from his slumber. Hope the Skunk’s gym sock didn’t give you too bad a hangover!” Doctor Cranium said in glee.

“Undo these restraints or I’ll kick the shit out of you villain!” El Secuestrado barked.

“I’ll do nothing of the kind. I have some information to abstract from you yet.” Doctor Cranium said bending down to El Secuestrado’s bound boots.

He struggled unable to see his foe behind the cloth blocking out his vision. Doctor Cranium begun to unlace the wrestling sneakers of El Secuestrado. He bucked in his bonds but was powerless to stop it. Soon his shoes popped off revealing a pair of well worn black ankle socks, the left sock having a hole fraying at the heel.

“What’s the meaning of this?!” El Secuestrado asked in a fit of anger.

“I am going to torture you my dear boy. I’m going to break your spirit, and soon you will give me the information I seek of the source of your power, and once I know can destroy you once and for all!” Doctor Cranium said taking a firm grip on El Secuestrado’s bound socked feet.

“I’ll never tell you anything!” El Secuestrado spat back in defiance.

“We’ll see about that. In the meantime I’m done with this idle chatter. Time to get to work, first on the agenda is that mouth of yours!” Doctor Cranium said ripping off the ankle socks from his feet.

Chad stole glances at the now fully exposed bare soles of Tony. By god his feet were a beautiful sight to behold. He broke his trace and balled up one of the socks. Walking behind Tony he started to cram it into his mouth.

“Mmmm mmmmm!” El Secuestrado moaned into the sock being forced into his gullet.

This was met with the cruel knot of a bandanna that pressed the sock into his mouth deeper.

“Mmmmph!” El Secuestrado growled.

“Perfect! Now for the real fun to begin!” Said the evil doctor.

He sat on the ground in front of the exposed bare feet of El Secuestrado, and reached up to lightly graze the soles of his feet. He trembled as his hands touched them.

“PERFECT!” Exclaimed the mad doctors and he took a firm grip on the ropes binding El Secuestrado’s feet.

In a furry he launched his attack on El Secuestrado’s soles, sending the masked hero into a frenzy. He roared under his gag and bite down on the sock making him wretch at the taste of his own sweaty sock.

“We are in for a long night El Secuestrado.” Said the mad doctor with glee.

TBC
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow! This is better than turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin and apple pie! :o

I do like the stuffing though!! ;)

Thanks, [mention]thebadguy[/mention]
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

How can a roleplay scenario can be so positively cheesy and hot at the same time? :D

It helps how both Tony and Chad are into this.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Adorable and yet hot! I love that Tony is ticklish too! Excited for the next part :P

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

super hero bondage role play ,love how these two have just clicked and are going for it. great chapter.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I absolutely adore this story!

Chad is great with his helpful attitude, and El Secuestrado is the bomb.

I am wondering how many views they will get...

And will it be enough for them to continue making videos... :D

Top shelf story here!!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Addictedtoropes

Post by Addictedtoropes »

This is awesome!!! Please continues
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Lovely story so far😍