Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's taken me far too long but here is the concluding chapter for this story. Thanks to all those who have shown their support for my first foray into the mad world of TUG writing.

The man jumps up onto the bed and sits astride the chest of his tightly bound captive, forcing a burst of air from his boy’s nostrils. Totally naked now, his erection swings tantalisingly in front of him, just inches away from the boy’s face. A look of hunger and desire enters the boy’s eyes and he attempts to lift his head up to get closer to it.

“What’s the matter boy? Like what you see?”

The boy nods his head up and down, his eyes now pleading, a desperate groan attempting to force its way past fabric and tape.

“Too bad your mouth is full of my underwear. Does Daddy taste good?”

The boy nods his head again. The underwear has definitely absorbed some of his Daddy’s flavours but it is a pale imitation when compared to the real thing. He longs to worship the beautiful appendage before him, run his tongue around the head, swallow the whole thing down to the root. Bound and gagged as he is he can only look and imagine.

The man leans forward and his erection approaches the boy’s face. He takes it in hand and uses it like a paint brush to trace a pattern across the canvas before him, a slimy trail of pre-cum is left in its wake. He forces the boy’s head into his groin, burying the boy’s nose in his thick pubic bush, forcing smells of musk and sweat to fill the boy’s nostrils as his meaty balls rest on the boy’s tape covered chin.

Eventually the man pulls back and his face takes the place of his cock, their faces so close together that their noses touch. The man then proceeds to trace the same pattern as before only this time using his tongue as the paint brush. One slimy trail is replaced with another as the man’s smooth, wet tongue slips across the boy’s face. A final kiss on the boy’s nose and the painting is complete.

The boy is in heaven with so much attention being lavished upon him. He loves the deep, manly smell of his Daddy’s crotch and the sensation of his Daddy’s tongue working its slow way across his face is incredibly sensual. He is disappointed when the man finally pulls back until he sees him reach for one of the leather objects on the bed.

The man holds up a beautifully crafted leather muzzle. The heavily padded front section completely envelops the lower half of the boy’s face, hiding the tape gag completely but leaving his nose exposed. The collar is fastened snugly around his neck and the man then takes his time with the head straps, adjusting and readjusting until all the tensions are balanced evenly and the muzzle is comfortable and secure. Just for good measure a padlock is then added to each buckle, ensuring the muzzle can’t be removed without a key. A key that now hangs around the man’s neck.

Next the man picks up a padded leather blindfold. He takes one last long look into the deep brown eyes of his boy before putting the blindfold into place and buckling it tight, robbing the boy of his sight.

Plunged into darkness, the thick padding ensures not one photon of light can enter. Hollow spaces around his eyes means the boy can still open them but open or closed it makes no difference, all he can see is black. Now he will just have to imagine the naked form of his Daddy whilst his other senses go on high alert trying to work out what will happen next.

The man dismounts and surveys his helpless captive, leather starting to restrain and cover his head now as well as the rest of his body. Only the skin of his ears, nose and forehead remains exposed along with a mop of unruly hair. All in good time.

He begins to spin a web of rope with the leather cocoon at the centre. The rope wraps around the bed frame and through the large D rings on the sleepsack, slowly zig zagging up the left side of the bed before the same operation is repeated on the right side. Further adjustments are made to ensure everything is as tight as possible. It looks like all remaining wriggle room has been removed but he needs to make sure. Dials are played with and the electric plug once again begins to pulse.

Inside his dark, sweaty prison the boy can feel the new ropes start to do their work. A new sensation as the ropes pull him down into the soft mattress. He can no longer lift his legs or his torso or even attempt to roll onto his side. Trapped on his back, his ability to move his body is totally gone, controlled by the man he can no longer see.

He lets out a soft whimper as he senses electrons once again beginning to flow. His sphincter begins to involuntarily expand and contract forcing the plug in and out, causing it to massage his prostate. At these lower levels the rhythmic pulsing is deeply pleasurable and other parts of his body begin to twitch in time with the beat.

As the level builds, the contractions get harder and faster and pleasure gradually morphs in to something more complex. The tightly bound boy begins to buck and twitch trying and failing to get away from the source of his troubles. The leather and ropes hold him tightly, doing their job well. His mind is totally focused on the sensation, his ears full of the sound of creaking leather and his own muffled cries. His nostrils pick up the scent of leather mixed with a more earthy aroma emanating from the man’s sweaty socks still draped across his chest. Positive and negative sensations battle each other for control of his body and mind.

The man stands back, watching the signs of this raging battle from afar. A battle he has set in motion and one in which he has control of both sides, able to play them off against each other. One hand absently strokes his growing erection whilst the other plays across the muscles of his chest, caressing his large nipples. The stern blue eyes fixed on the spasming, whimpering boy before him are thoughtful, calculating the next move.

He reaches out and turns the level back down to a more pleasurable setting for the boy. The writhing stops and the tone of the moans changes. He crouches down and puts a large hand firmly on the boy’s chest to steady himself before leaning in to whisper in the boy’s ear.

“Good boy. I enjoy having you strapped down to my bed. Encased in leather. Unable to move. Unable to speak. Unable to see. I can do anything to you and there is nothing you can do to resist.”

One hand runs over the gag and blindfold, emphasising these words, as the other runs down the boy’s body and comes to rest over his crotch. Something stirs beneath the surface of the leather and rises to meet his hand. The man holds his hand still for a few moments feeling the leather rise and fall as the boy’s erection pulses beneath before taking his hand away.

“Looks like you’re still enjoying yourself too.”

The boy starts to nod his head in agreement but the nod quickly turns into a shake as his nose is enveloped by a moist piece of fabric and sweet, sour fumes invade his defenceless nostrils. He doesn’t need his eyes to know that one of his Daddy’s socks is now draped across his face. He can feel fingers pushing the ends of the sock under the straps of the muzzle so that it can’t be dislodge. With his mouth stuffed and sealed he is forced to breathe through the sock that has clearly spent far too long in the moist interior of his Daddy’s leather boot.

With his brain overloaded decoding the impulses flowing up his olfactory nerve the boy loses track of what else is going on. It’s only when he feels thick padding pressing down around his ears that he realises he has just lost control of another sense. The noise cancelling headphones clamp down around his ears creating a barrier against the vibrating air in the rest of the room leaving him only with the continuous roar of a distant avalanche. After a few seconds even that disappears as the active noise cancelling kicks in creating a deafening silence of destructive interference.

The sensory deprivation is complete. Sight, sound, taste, smell and touch are now completely dominated by his Daddy. He can barely move, he can’t cry for help, he has no idea what is going on in the world outside his own body. He is floating in an infinite sea of darkness and silence with only his thoughts for company. Electricity continues to throb through his hole and his erection continues to push against the leather, desperate for relief that will never come.

“I love you boy. Remember I’m right here beside you, watching over you, keeping you safe.” Somehow his deep voice is able to cut through the noise cancelling system, calm and reassuring as always. Silence returns briefly before a crescendo of white noise sweeps in to replace it.

The man runs his hand through his boy’s hair and then lifts up his head so he can pull a loose leather bag hood over his boy’s head, using a draw string to pull it closed around his neck but not before thrusting his other discarded sock inside. The boy’s transformation into a leather object is now complete.

The man lies down on the bed next to his boy and switches on the TV. He navigates to the sports channel where a game of rugby is just beginning, the timing couldn’t have been better. He absentmindedly dials up the settings on the electro plug and is rewarded by renewed struggling and moaning from the object next to him. A smile creeps across his lips and his hand drifts slowly downwards. He was going to enjoy the next few hours, especially that moment when the bondage becomes real and the boy realises that no amount of struggling and moaning can change that.

Deep in his sub space two images keep drifting across the boy’s mind - the stern, handsome face of his Daddy looking down at him and a leather gloved hand on a small, silver zip.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I simply love the way you write! To be frank, this is perfection...

Love the explicit 'senses' being slowly but surely dominated one by one, until there is no longer anything left but a whimpering mess :lol:

Very erotic as described, how Daddy takes control of these senses, and how he systematically takes each sense or teases the sense... The sense of smell being dominated is my favourite of course... :mrgreen: Thanks!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Wow, the description of the Daddy's control over the Boy slowly growing until it is complete and total is absolutely amazing!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What can I say aside from "Brilliant!"
I was so surprised and happy to see another chapter of LZU being posted, even though the "FINAL CHAPTER" note had me a tad bit disappointed.

The quality of this text, along with the effect it's having on me (and on other readers) is nothing short of astounding.
As is the case with all epics that tickle my fancy, this one is going into my list of regular rereads.

Absolutely beautifully written, and hugely enjoyable from both a Dom and sub perspective.
Loved the smearing of Daddy's precum being compared to the smearing of a paintbrush on canvas.

Well done [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] - so glad you enjoyed the sensory domination and glad the nasal domination in particular hit the right spot! ;)

[mention]Volobond[/mention] - as Aesop taught us, slow and steady wins the race! It's all about the journey rather than the destination.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - all good things must come to an end although there is a rumour that I may be putting the finishing touches to the first chapter of another story featuring my favourite leather item! I'm glad I captured both sides of the bondage coin and I'm glad you enjoyed the paintbrush metaphor. I couldn't decide if I was going too far with that and almost cut it out. I'm glad I didn't - I really should stop second guessing myself.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Man alive, it's like I'm there in the sleepsack instead of him! What a pleasure-filled rush!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

NeedControl wrote: 2 years ago Man alive, it's like I'm there in the sleepsack instead of him! What a pleasure-filled rush!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
I'm so glad I've been able to draw you so completely into the boy's leather clad and sensory controlled world. Probably the slowest rush you've ever had!

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Wow wowo WOWWWWW!

Instantly brought me back to my first sleepsack session...incredible!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] While I realise some elements of this probably won't necessarily be your cup of tea, I really think you should take a few minutes and give this masterful tale a read. You will not regret it.

That paragraph you liked in BOUND & GAGGED's 298th chapter, is nothing but a pale reflection of what this brilliantly worded jewel has to offer.
You'll know what I mean when you begin to read it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago That paragraph you liked in BOUND & GAGGED's 298th chapter, is nothing but a pale reflection of what this brilliantly worded jewel has to offer.
You'll know what I mean when you begin to read it.
Ok I'd hate to say something so... political.
But I think this story might actually be better than that paragraph in Bound and Gagged... :o

Unsure how I hadn't stumbled into this before, awesome.

Also just to note, I beat you to it bondagefreak I was already reading this story when you posted that :P
sockgaggedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedboy »

Wow. Really enjoyed the story. I'm definitely feeling very jealous of the boy
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I've had a couple of opportunities to spend... various .. lengths of time in a leather sleepsack. All of them were wonderful, but one was just so incredibly good it is etched deep into my memory. It was double-layered, so smooth finished leather both inside and out. There was a (leather, of course) pad with foam cushioning in it that went between the lower legs, to keep the ankles and knees from pressing uncomfortably against each other. The sleeves were, again, lined with leather, and maybe just had a tiny bit of padding to again, keep elbows and wrist joints from pressing uncomfortably against the torso.

The guy who put me in it had already noted that bondage made me leak pre-cum in quantities so extreme that he first thought my bladder had overflowed, so a diaper was put on me (which at first I didn't like the idea of at all but found the padding and added helplessness of "I don't need to let you out to take a leak" just hotter.)

I think the bag zipped up first, and then had laces that went across the front to make it fit snug. There was not a single point of uncomfortable pressure, and every surface I felt was smooth, strong leather. A leather hood was added, and then I felt lots of ropes being attached to the rings that went up and down each side. Ok, he's going to secure me to the table. WRONG. It took a while for him to get all the ropes arranged (another friend was helping), and then I heard some chain moving, and felt myself being LIFTED. The bag got tighter - still not uncomfortable - and in a minute I was floating in the air, completely blind, unable to wriggle more than an inch or two. They rocked me back and forth a few times, gave me a couple gentle spins, then left me there while they engaged in another scene.

I was shocked to find out I had been in the bag for almost five hours. Yes, I've slept in a sleepsack (spandex) overnight, but this was leather, and I was suspended, hooded, and really totally in my own world.

Thanks for "lovingly zipped up" - brought back some great memories!!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Windrunner[/mention] (I really want that to be a reference to one of the Radiant orders of Surgebinders!) Thanks for sharing your experience was us and I'm glad the story brought back some good memories.

The sleepsack you describe sounds very similar to the one I own (pictured at the beginning) - a 30th birthday present from Fetters with all the trimmings. I've yet to try it in suspension but it's on the list once we have a space with the appropriate equipment. Love the idea of the diaper for an extended experience - I don't think my other half would require much persuasion to incorporate that!

My other short story 'Reflections' (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17808) includes a sleepsack suspension if you want to give that a read.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 year ago @Windrunner (I really want that to be a reference to one of the Radiant orders of Surgebinders!) Thanks for sharing your experience was us and I'm glad the story brought back some good memories.

The sleepsack you describe sounds very similar to the one I own (pictured at the beginning) - a 30th birthday present from Fetters with all the trimmings. I've yet to try it in suspension but it's on the list once we have a space with the appropriate equipment. Love the idea of the diaper for an extended experience - I don't think my other half would require much persuasion to incorporate that!

My other short story 'Reflections' (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17808) includes a sleepsack suspension if you want to give that a read.
"Characteristics
Ideals. Protection, Honor and Leadership. They base their oaths in compassion, forgiveness and defense of the helpless."

Well, that's totally me, though of course, this does require that someone be made helpless! LOL (okay I might also have a bit of a "thing" for the nylon running jackets of the same name, but as long as helplessness is involved, I'm on board!)

I think the sleepsack I was in was from fetters too. I recall that the leather felt a lot like what I would expect the back seat of a Rolls Royce to feel like, were I ever to be tied up in one of them. Aaaaaand I think that's another item for the bucket list!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic