Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M) - COMPLETE

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The first part of this story was a response to BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE

I've not done any creative writing since I was at school so let's see how this goes! Any and all comments welcome.

Partly inspired by the great stories I have read on here so far, courtesy of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention] & [mention]Xtc[/mention]. (Looking forward to reading many more in the future)

Mainly inspired by one of my favourite pieces of bondage gear.

Lovingly Zipped Up

The leather gloved hand that was hovering over the zip knew the power it was about to possess. So too did the tall, slender figure who was already partly enveloped in the thick, cool leather of the sleepsack. With his arms inserted into the internal sleeves and the collar already partially done up the chance of escape was slim but while the cool air of the bedroom was still able to touch his exposed skin there was always a chance. Once the zip had exerted its power there would be no escape. Not that he wanted to escape.

The smell and feel of the leather was already starting to have its usual effect on him and he was already drifting into a submissive headspace. The sight of the man, standing at the foot of the bed, still dressed in his tailored suit following a day at the office, was having a similar effect. Who wouldn’t want to submit to a man who looked like that?

The hand seized the zip and it started to glide its way slowly up the length of the sack. The hand was in no hurry, it would make it to the top eventually. Before that there were many little moments to savour as the sack slowly enveloped its victim, the chance of freedom decreasing as the zip’s teeth slowly meshed together with a thousand tiny clicks.

As the zip purred its way over a pair of well-toned legs, the powerful man marvelled at the contrast between the pale, smooth skin of his boy and the dark, textured black of the leather. All that would soon be gone as the sack slowly erased any hint of the body’s original identity.

When the zip reached the top of the boy’s thighs its journey was halted briefly. The leather clad hand reached into the sack and took a few moments to fondle what it found there. A contented sigh escaped from the lips of the boy and at the same time the package in the man’s hand grew. A few quick pumps of his hand and the shaft was fully erect. He let go, eliciting a disgruntled groan from higher up that was quickly cut off by his gloved hand. There would be plenty of time to play with that later.

The hand returned to the zip and progress continued in the direction indicated by the boy’s substantial erection. The zip travelled over the boy’s slightly sunken navel and flat stomach, headed for the cleft between his defined pectoral muscles where its journey was once again halted.

Most of the boy was now encased in leather but some degree of movement was still possible. He could separate his knees by a few inches and he was still able to bend his legs to some degree. He also had some ability to rub his excited member against the internal leather lining of the sleepsack. He was enjoying the limited freedom still available to him, knowing that it wouldn’t last for long, when a surge of pain suddenly shot through his body.

The man, seeing the boy’s attention wandering, had decided to bring his focus back by sharply pinching both his nipples. The boy let out a brief shout of pain that was once again quickly silenced. A look of reproach entered his brown, puppy-dog eyes as he looked up at his captor. His captor laughed and ruffled his captive’s hair before giving his nipples a few more playful tweaks. He ran his hands over the boy’s smooth chest, pausing briefly to finger a few links of the silver-coloured, steel chain that was locked around his boy’s neck with a small, black padlock. A symbol of their relationship.

The progress of the zip was then resumed and it made its way to its final destination without any further incident. The zip's tag was secured with a snap onto the collar of the sleepsack and the rest of the collar was then done up. The boy was now completely helpless, fully enclosed in a tight leather prison designed and built just for him. Exactly the way he liked it.

Having completed his task, the man stood back to admire his work. Only his boy’s head was visible, topped with a mass of unruly brown hair, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open in a state of bliss. Everything else was obscured by the thick cocoon of leather. The slight bulge in his suit trousers gave some indication of the pleasure he was currently experiencing. Things only got better when the boy opened his eyes, smiled and started his performance.

He began to struggle and moan, enjoying the sensation of the leather on his skin, the creaking sounds it emitted and the obvious effect it was having on the man. For now, it was just an act, designed to encourage the man to make the bondage tighter and hopefully bring out a gag. Later, the struggle would become real, the moans more desperate, but there would be nothing he could do to escape his predicament. He was completely at the mercy of this man, his wonderful, incredible Daddy.

The man leant forward and gave his boy a passionate kiss before drifting over to his ear and whispering in a deep, rich voice, “You’re all mine now. Let’s see if you can be a good boy for Daddy.”

The range of emotions fighting for attention on his boy’s face were a sight to behold and the man couldn't help but smile, gazing down at his boy with a deep look of affection. This was just the beginning. He had a lot more planned and he was determined they were both going to enjoy it.

Story now continues below.
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 1 year ago, edited 10 times in total.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] what an introduction. I felt like I was the one being zipped up, I could feel it as glided up my body. Truly wonderful writing can’t wait to read more

Oh and I’m honoured to be mentioned in the company of these three esteemed authors. I’m not sure that the quality of my writing is up there with theirs, but appreciate the compliment
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

An amazing story; the progress of the zipper facilitates a beautifuldescription of its inmate! And of course, it's so very flattering to be in such esteemed company when mentioned :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I won't make any crude remarks about popping one's cherry, the Admins might not like it! ;)

However, now that you've broken your duck, let's hope there is more to come.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
In all my years of reading bondage fiction, I don't think I've come across a sleepsack mummification scene quite like this one.
This is, in every sense of the word, pure genius!

The power of the zipper and the details about it's meshing teeth and upwards journey was simply brilliant!
Highly erotic and superbly captivating.

You really know our to stir our loins, Pup.
Good boy!!

[mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
[mention]blackbound[/mention]
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
[mention]cj2125[/mention]
[mention]DomTiesMen[/mention]
[mention]szlm1515[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]Trainedsub[/mention]
[mention]NeedControl[/mention]
[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
[mention]Shadesflirty[/mention]
[mention]RopedBud[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

This is such an amazing description of something so many of us adore. Pleasseeee continue.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love how effective you used the words in this short story. I almost felt like I was in the tied up guy's place which is no easy feat.

Great (and very hot ;) ) job!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments. Great to know that I've managed to hit my mark. Nothing like setting the bar high for yourself!

I really wanted to try a capture a moment, one that is often overlooked, but which seemed to hold a lot of potential.

I think this line from chapter 197 of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]' B&G really sowed the seed:

'As soon as I was placed down in the sack, the top part of the bag was folded up on top of me and the heavy-duty zipper began it's two-meter-long race to reach the top.'

What could happen in that 2m travel of the zipper if it took its time rather than raced?

It definitely feels like there is more to explore here. Who are these characters? What is their relationship like? I think we might have to go backward before we can go forward. Watch this space.
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Oh and I’m honoured to be mentioned in the company of these three esteemed authors. I’m not sure that the quality of my writing is up there with theirs, but appreciate the compliment
Don't put yourself down! Your story is great fun and to go from lurking to writing a 20+ chapter story in just a few months is inspiring.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Thanks to all of you for your wonderful comments. Great to know that I've managed to hit my mark. Nothing like setting the bar high for yourself!

I really wanted to try a capture a moment, one that is often overlooked, but which seemed to hold a lot of potential.

I think this line from chapter 197 of @bondagefreak' B&G really sowed the seed:

'As soon as I was placed down in the sack, the top part of the bag was folded up on top of me and the heavy-duty zipper began it's two-meter-long race to reach the top.'

What could happen in that 2m travel of the zipper if it took its time rather than raced?

It definitely feels like there is more to explore here. Who are these characters? What is their relationship like? I think we might have to go backward before we can go forward. Watch this space.
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Oh and I’m honoured to be mentioned in the company of these three esteemed authors. I’m not sure that the quality of my writing is up there with theirs, but appreciate the compliment
Don't put yourself down! Your story is great fun and to go from lurking to writing a 20+ chapter story in just a few months is inspiring.
The moment you speak of is one I’ve never experienced but I truly felt like it was happening to me while I read it. You captured it and projected it to someone who doesn’t even know the feeling. You have set the bar high indeed.

Wasn’t putting myself down, those 3 guys have hundreds of wonderful chapters and stories so would dream to be considered in the same league as them. Having lurked on here from the old site you learn what it is people like. I just embrace those ideas and adapt them to suit myself. I’m ever so flattered that you consider my writing of the level of some of this sites best and brightest authors.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Pup Wingletang, when I suddenly noticed this morning that you had added a link to your story in your signature, I just knew I had to take a look! The analyses you write underneath other people's stories, mean that you know a lot about what you find attractive in a story. And I think you have been able to apply that to your own story.

I really enjoyed reading this, even if the only thing that happened was that a zipper was pulled up. Wow! It takes a lot of skill to write about that in such a drawn-out and yet extremely attractive way.

As you come from the UK, your command of the English language is many levels above that of myself and many other readers/authors here. I so much enjoyed your choice of vocabulary! You make connections between words that I, as a foreigner, would never have been able to establish myself. For example, this sentence had me in awe at your writing skills: "Before that there were many little moments to savour as the sack slowly enveloped its victim, the chance of freedom decreasing as the zip’s teeth slowly meshed together with a thousand tiny clicks." And there were many more sentences like that one!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Pup, after reading your comments I am not surprised at all to see your story be very descriptive! You really do have a way with words.

Who wouldn't want to be this boy having a handsome, powerful daddy in a suit slowly zipping him up all nice and tight? Such a hot scenario!

Looking forward to more!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loving this story so far. The description is majorly compelling, and as mentioned I could see this occurring to me. Looking forward what Daddy has in mind next for his bundle of joy :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] I'd like to invite you to open a portfolio on the M/M Story Index: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714

The Index makes it easy for readers to jump from one M/M story to the next, and I happen to know quite a lot of people who use it.
As soon as you open a post for yourself, I'm going to be adding your URL-username to the list of authors.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks for the invite, I've now created my entry.

Currently working on a second chapter. The rough draft is almost done then it's time to polish the language. I keep getting distracted doing 'research'!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

“Struggle for me.” His deep voice was impossible to resist, taking charge of the situation.

The man watched as the sleepsack began to move again, propelled by the boy who writhed and wriggled within the confines of the heavyweight motorcycle leather. He bent at the hip, lifting his torso up off the bed until he was almost perpendicular to it, a look of determination fixed on his face. He was able to hold that position for a few seconds but eventually he lost his fight with the leather and gravity and flopped back down onto the bed, his head sinking into the soft pillow.

He continued to struggle for a few more minutes, really putting the sleepsack through its paces and causing it to creak and groan in protest and defiance. He lifted, bent and separated his legs as much as he was able. He clenched his hands into fists. He scrunched up his toes and extended his feet. Movement was possible but the sleepsack resisted at every stage, forcing his muscles to work hard for every inch of freedom. He started to sweat, his limbs and torso becoming sticky, as the sleepsack trapped his heat as well as his body.

All the while his erection rubbed against the nappa leather lining of the sleepsack, keeping him hard but offering no chance of relief. His hands were mere inches away but as his arms were locked in their own dedicated internal prisons they might as well have been tied to the corners of the bed for all the good they did him. The sleepsack was a very effective form of chastity.

He closed his eyes and became completely lost in the moment. As the erotic feel of leather against his skin overwhelmed his senses, he forgot that his one-man show was not without an audience.

The man in the suit would have been willing to pay top dollar to see a show like this, yet here he was getting a private performance completely for free. What’s more he was also the director. The performance was good but more was needed. His actor had far too much freedom at the moment. And speaking of freedom, he needed to get a bit more comfortable.

He was still fully attired in his navy and bright blue check three-piece suit. The tailoring really accentuated his best features, highlighting his muscular arms, legs and broad chest and making him seem taller than his allotted six feet. He was actually a few inches shorter than his boy but far more solidly built. If his boy was built for speed, he was built for strength. What they both needed today was stamina.

As the man opened his jacket, the boy sensed movement, stopped struggling and opened his eyes. They locked on to his Daddy’s handsome form, almost as if someone had pressed his Z targeting button. There was only one thing better than looking at his Daddy in that suit and that was watching him take it off.

The jacket was removed, following a brief battle against its snug fit across his broad shoulders, to reveal a matching waistcoat contrasting brilliantly with a crisp, white shirt beneath. He removed the triskelion cufflinks from his shirt cuffs and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows before moving on to his tie. The Windsor knot was slipped apart and the resulting strip of dark red fabric drawn leisurely from around his neck. The top three buttons of his shirt were released revealing a tantalising glimpse of chest hair. He was about to discard the tie when a better use for it came to mind.

He moved towards the top of the bed, wrapping the ends of the tie around his fists and pulling the fabric tight as he went. Jerking his hands together and then apart he caused the tie to snap softly in a slightly ominous fashion. The restrained boy had an idea of what was about to happen and turned his head away, clamping his mouth shut.

“Open your mouth now.” The voice was quiet yet commanding and brooked no argument. The boy knew better than to disobey so he twisted his head back towards the voice, acquiescing to its demand and reluctantly opening his mouth.

The centre of the tie was quickly pushed between his teeth and the ends knotted tightly behind his head. This still left two long trailing ends which were pulled back around to the front and double knotted over his mouth. The result was an effective and comfortable cleave gag with lots of fabric in his mouth for him to bite down on. A muffled, “Thank you, Daddy”, tried to escape from his lips but was absorbed by the fabric along with his saliva.

As he let his mouth relax around the gag he realised that the rich scent of leather was now mingling with the spicy, woody scent of his Daddy’s aftershave that must have permeated the tie over months of use. The result was the kind of smell you might associate with a Victorian gentleman’s club. It completely engulfed him forcing him to lie back and relax, letting the smell wash over him as he took slow, deep breaths through his nose.

The man was satisfied with the gag and amazed at the unexpected soporific effect it seemed to be having on his boy. He lent in and placed a lingering kiss on his boy’s gagged mouth. A muffled sigh of pleasure and an attempt at reciprocation was his reward. His boy was settled and relaxed. Time to continue.

He sat down in a chair and lent over to unlace his black combat boots, a slightly unusual accompaniment to his suit but he didn’t care. As one set of laces were released, giving freedom to the man’s feet, another set were about to be applied, taking further freedoms away from the already zipped up boy. With the boots removed some thick black socks were revealed which he left on his feet for now. He had a plan for them later.

Now dressed in a much more relaxed fashion, he made his way over to a tall, oak wardrobe in the corner of the room and opened the door revealing a wide array of bondage equipment, all neatly arranged and ready for immediate use. He reached in and retrieved a length of white, cotton rope which he uncoiled as he walked back over to the sleepsack.

Before using the rope, he quickly ran two additional zips from the base of the sack up to the middle, facilitating easy future access to the treasure concealed within. A padlock clicked, locking the zips together, keeping the treasure safe. The boy’s head, which had craned forward at the rasp of the zip to see what was happening, flopped back as the lock was applied, relief would clearly not be coming for some time. The unnecessary lock made that clear. The man favoured him with a slightly evil grin and a twinkle in his eye, “Don’t worry, by the end you’ll be begging for me to leave him alone!”. He got an eye roll and what might have been a slight whimper in response as he reached for the rope.

Twenty-eight small, silver D-rings ran down the length of the sack, fourteen on either side of the zip, provided to allow the removal of any slack. The man threaded the white rope through the two rings at the foot of the sleepsack until he had an equal amount of rope on either side. He then began to work his way methodically up the length of the sleepsack, feeding the rope through the rings and creating a zig-zag pattern, exactly like lacing a boot.

As he worked the man took his time, caressing the leather and by extension the body locked within its embrace. The leather was thick and greedy, absorbing most of the sensations for itself, only passing on a fraction of what was given but that seemed to be enough for the boy. In payment for this transmission the leather took a portion of the boy’s body heat, becoming warm to the touch and more pliable. The remaining heat was trapped inside, a slight flush to the boy’s face the main indicator of this.

With the lacing successfully installed the process of removing the slack could begin. The man climbed onto the bed and mounted his leather worm, facing the foot end. He leant forward, the fabric of his trousers stretching tightly across his shapely behind, and grabbed the first crossing point in the rope, pulling upwards. The boy’s legs lifted into the air and he used their weight along with his own strength to pull the lacing as tightly as possible, bringing the first pair of D rings to within an inch of each other. This process was repeated at each crossing point and a wave of tightness slowly worked its way up the sleepsack.

Within the sleepsack, the boy found his legs slowly pulled together, his knees and ankles pressed into the padded leather cushion that ran between his legs. If the growing feeling of compression and the further loss of freedom wasn’t enough, he also had to contend with the sight of his Daddy’s wonderful arse slowly making its way towards his face. He instinctively tried to reach out and touch it but was foiled by the leather that held him prisoner. All he could do was lie back and hungrily watch it draw closer.

Lift, pull, tighten, lock. Lift pull, tighten, lock. Working like a machine the man made his way up the sack. The tempo was only broken for a moment when he reached the bulge at the mid point. It rose up to meet his hand, craving affection like a desperate puppy. The man took a few moments to comfort it through the leather, before resuming his work. Lift pull, tighten, lock.

By the time he reached the last rings, his boy’s head was buried beneath him. He could feel a nose probing the cleft between his buttocks and what he thought was an attempt at kisses being placed generously across both cheeks. Somebody was clearly enjoying the view. He was definitely enjoying the unique sensations, even if they were muffled by the material of his trousers.

With a final flourish, he knotted off the lacing, locking it firmly in place, as much slack as possible removed from the cow-hide prison. The boy struggled, relishing in the additional tightness compressing his body from all sides. The image of a boa constrictor encircling its prey flashed through his mind. Movement was much harder now although he could still flop around like a large fish stranded by the retreating tide.

The man moved back a bit more until his boy’s upside-down head became visible, enclosed in the V formed by his two large thighs. He looked so adorable, his mouth stuffed with red fabric, the rest of his body smothered and crushed in black leather. So vulnerable and helpless and yet totally content. How amazing to hold so much power over another human being, especially one as perfect and willing as this. He could do anything and the boy would be unable to stop him. As if to prove the point, he suddenly pinched the boy’s nose closed.

The boy wasn’t expecting this, he’d never lost control of his breathing before. He started to breathe through his mouth but it was a challenge trying to force air around the tie currently filling it. He attempted to shake the hand off but his head was held firmly in place by the massive thighs that rose like mountains on either side. His eyes journeyed from the inescapable hand, up a thick, well-muscled arm and eventually connected with the unusually stern face that loomed above him. There was nothing he could do – Daddy was really in control now.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

An extraordinarily hot new chapter! First of all, Z-Targeting??? That takes me back to Ocarina of Time on the N64! Good times... but I digress. Anywho, the sleepsack continues to be as enticing as ever, particularly as it is tightened. I particularly enjoyed the Daddy's thoughts in the second to last paragraph, as well as his description as he undresses slightly. The tie gag was hot as well. I'm very happy indeed with this new installment, in case you couldn't tell. :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]...

You are a master of suspense. No names heighten the thrills and chills of the story. Well done! 8-)
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a beautiful hot and wonderfully delicious chapter. The gag simple yet effective, the lacing and tightening of the leather sleep sack, and the undressing all amazing. What a great way to wake up this morning to a chapter of this quality. For all the wonderful details in the chapter my favourite part is the last line - “there was nothing he could do - daddy was in charge now” it gives me goosebumps.

Banner by Bondagefreak
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love love love sleep sacks and this story is making me wish I was in one right now! The feeling of rubbing against the inside of it while struggling is unmatched. And I love how the inescapable bondage becomes even tighter with the pulls of the rope. Yup, you’re definitely making me wish I was cocooned in the sleep sack right now 😉
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Descriptions are awesome. Love your style of writing. It is very eloquent and flows and sounds soooo nice! Oh man that paragraph on breath control.... :oops: :P
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Phew! Had to read this thrice over just to get a grip of myself.

So little happens in this story, and yet so much happens in our minds whilst reading it.
Rarely have I read such a descriptive and erotic text and rarely have I read something this arousing that manages to keep this much class.

I have a very strong fondness for scents, sounds and physical sensations.
So it probably isn't that much of a surprise to you that this piece really speaks to me on several levels.

The creaking and groaning of the leather sleepsack didn't fail to elicit the reaction you were no doubt hoping for.
Neither did the spicy, woody scent that filled boy's nostrils upon being gagged with Daddy's tie.

The sleepsacked prisoner's woody being compared to a pup craving attention also filled my mind with some delightful imagery.

This is beautiful, boi.
I hope you're having as much fun composing this as we are reading it.
You have a gift, and I thank you for sharing it with us.

With you on board and writing, it really does feel like the M/M readership here is being offered a veritable buffet of contrasting genres.
From [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s sensational action-packed sagas, to [mention]cj2125[/mention] and [mention]FelixSH[/mention]'s delectably playful, lighthearted tales, all the way to downright timeless, erotically descriptive pieces like this one; this forum has so much to offer in terms of quality and variety!

There's quite literally never a boring day on here.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Thanks for all the support guys, it really does make a difference. The next chapter is getting close but still needs a bit more polishing before I'm willing to grant its release. Hopefully by the end of the day.
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago First of all, Z-Targeting??? That takes me back to Ocarina of Time on the N64! Good times... but I digress.
It's a terrible simile and had to fight with myself to keep it in! The N64 and Ocarina of Time was my first introduction to video games and started a love affair with both Nintendo and the Zelda games that is still going strong!
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago No names heighten the thrills and chills of the story.
The first chapter was very much about trying to describe a very small moment in a lot of detail so names didn't really matter. When I decided to continue I kept the same format. Without names I think it is easier to put yourself into the story and from either perspective.
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago For all the wonderful details in the chapter my favourite part is the last line - “there was nothing he could do - daddy was in charge now” it gives me goosebumps.
Once I wrote that line I knew it had to be the end of that chapter and I'm not surprised that it resonated with you!
TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago I love love love sleep sacks and this story is making me wish I was in one right now!
Glad to hear my story is having the desired effect. I also love love love sleep sacks (can you guess?)! Great to see a name that I'm not familiar with commenting. Anymore sleepsack lovers out there?
socjuc wrote: 3 years ago Descriptions are awesome. Love your style of writing. It is very eloquent and flows and sounds soooo nice!
Have you tried reading some of the passages out loud? They'd make great ASMR recordings!
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago So little happens in this story, and yet so much happens in our minds whilst reading it.
Rarely have I read such a descriptive and erotic text and rarely have I read something this arousing that manages to keep this much class.

This is beautiful, boi.
I hope you're having as much fun composing this as we are reading it.
You have a gift, and I thank you for sharing it with us.
The mind is a very powerful erotic centre, glad to hear I'm stimulating it so well! I'll do my best to keep this story classy! Definitely enjoying writing it although it can get a bit... overwhelming at times. ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The boy's chest heaves up and down as his body works diligently to draw in enough air around the fabric blockage in his mouth, his nose rendered useless by the simple application of his Daddy’s finger and thumb. The tightly laced sleepsack makes the job even harder as every breath requires a fight against the uncompromising leather. Thankfully he can get just enough air to keep panic at bay and he focuses all his attention on the steely blue eyes floating above him, sinking into their icy depths as they pierce his soul.

This is exactly what he wants and needs, to be tightly bound and gagged, completely at the mercy of another man. He trusts this man with his life, knowing he will never do anything to hurt him but glad that he occasionally pushes him outside his comfort zone, helping him to experience new things.

The man watches as the boy’s chest strains against the leather that restrains it and listens to the air as it whistles in and out of the boy’s mouth, the result of his simple, effortless action. He stares into his boy’s brown eyes, a stern but at the same time reassuring gaze. He can almost sense the submission rising from their depths and eventually the boy blinks and looks away. His power demonstrated, he releases his grip and feels air brush against his fingers as the boy takes several deep breaths through a nose that is once again free. He adjusts his position so that the boy’s tousled head now rests in his lap.

“Good boy.” Two simple words but to the boy they mean everything. He lives to please his Daddy and make him proud. Even better are the three soft kisses placed on his gagged mouth, the tip of his nose and the middle of his forehead. He could stay like this forever, his body tightly wrapped in inescapable leather, his head now cradled in his Daddy’s lap. A large, slightly rough hand begins to caress his face and run its fingers through his dishevelled hair. The other hand rests on top of the noticeable protrusion in the trousers next to his head. It matches the one he is producing in the sleepsack. He sighs deeply and looks up into a face that is now full of affection.

For a few moments the man’s stern, commanding front has fallen away. He adores this boy, wants to keep him safe and protect him. He traces a finger along his boy’s smooth, slightly moist lips, loving the contrast between their light pink colour and the deep red of the gag, causing a low desperate moan to escape from behind it. He slips a finger around the red obstruction and into the warm, wet chamber beyond. The boy’s tongue flicks up to taste it and then starts to slowly swirl around, awakening vivid memories of previous encounters. A burst of images, he can see it teasing his nipples, worshiping his muscles, tickling his armpits, sliding up his soles and slipping between his toes, circling his erection, probing deeply…

He pulls his finger out just in time, the memories almost taking him over the edge. Breathing deeply, he manages to get his body back under control. He stands up, letting the boy’s head fall back onto the bed.

“You almost made me cum, boy. That would have been unfortunate for you.” These slightly ominous words draw a line under the previous moments of affection.

To distract himself he unbuttons and removes his waistcoat, revealing an alluring set of braces beneath. Two strips of brown leather with buckles at the front and a single strip at the back come together via an interface plate embossed with a large letter ‘D’. A birthday present from the boy, he wears them nearly every day. He loves the look and takes a moment to admire himself in the mirror, noticing another pair of equally admiring eyes reflected behind him, before unclipping them and putting them aside.

Turning back to his captive audience, he makes sure he has the boy’s full attention before starting to slowly and deliberately unbutton his shirt. As his hands move downwards the fabric parts revealing his hairy, muscled chest and his equally hairy but slightly cuddlier stomach. With a final flourish the shirt is removed and the man stands exposed, naked from the waist up.

The boy can’t tear his eyes away from this awesome sight, wishing he was able to run his hands over his Daddy’s broad chest and thick arms, curling his fingers in the chest hair, teasing those big nipples into aroused hardness with his tongue. All he can do is look on and imagine as the remorseless leather holds him firmly in place. He can’t even satisfy his straining erection.

The hands move down to the trousers and make short work of the buttons and zip. The trousers are removed, the man’s inability to balance making the process more comical than it should have been. With the trousers gone, all that is left to protect his modesty is a pair of orange briefs and they are only just managing to fulfil this duty. The pouch at the front is distended, the outline of his engorged phallus clearly visible beneath the thin material. A slightly darker patch of fabric indicative of Cowper’s fluid* being produced in copious amounts by his aroused body.

The orange cloth is taut across his shapely buttocks and pulled tight around the tops of his substantial thighs. The pair of thick, black socks covering his feet and running half way up his calves the only other items of clothing still remaining. Everywhere else is as nature intended, in all its manly glory.

The boy is still trying to take all this in when the man approaches and he suddenly finds himself flipped over onto his front, face buried in the pillow, his weight now baring down on his erection. He tries to hump the mattress but is brought up short by a few sharp smacks on his leather protected behind. A zip purrs and the protection is removed allowing cool air to flow in followed by a warm hand that proceeds to gently caress his butt cheeks . After a couple of minutes the hand retreats but then a finger returns, slick with lube and starts to work its way inside him, slowly and carefully opening him up, a strange mixture of pleasure tinged with mild discomfort. He starts to drift off into his head space, focusing on the sensations, but is dawn back when he feels something colder and harder requesting entry. The boy emits a muffled groan as he realises what that means.

The man has picked one of his favourite toys. Shaped a bit like a bullet head with a narrow shaft before a flaring base. The head and base are silver metal but the shaft is black plastic. Two electric terminals are present on the base. An electro plug.

He pushes the pointed head of the lubricated plug against his boy’s smooth hole and as he keeps up a constant pressure it gradually sinks inside. Despite an initial reluctance, eventually a sudden hunger seems to take over and the rest of the head is sucked inside before the sphincter clamps down on the shaft, locking the plug in place. Wires are quickly attached to the two terminals, a lingering kiss is placed on each cheek and then the zip is closed with the two wires hanging out. He flips the boy back over onto his back and looks down at him with a devilish grin on his face.

“You know what plug I just put inside you, boy?” The boy nods his head slowly, a slightly worried look in his eyes. “I thought about giving you a choice of plugs but then remembered that your opinions don’t really matter at the moment!” He runs a finger across the gag, “I wouldn’t be able to understand you anyway!” The twinkle in those blue eyes and the humorous delivery of the words reassures the boy somewhat as he watches the wires get plugged into a small box adorned with several knobs and switches.

The man plays with a few settings and then starts to slowly turn one of the knobs. At first nothing happens but as the knob progresses clockwise a tingling starts to develop around the boy’s hole. His sphincter muscles start to expand and contract involuntarily in time with the slowly pulsing current, effectively forcing him to fuck himself with the plug. At first it is a pleasurable experience but as the power increases, the contractions become harder and the pleasure is diluted with a few drops of pain. The boy starts to buck and squirm inside the sack and some distorted pleas for mercy escape around the gag. As much as the man is enjoying the sight he relents and turns the power off. This was just a test of the system after all.

“Looks like you’ve still got too much freedom and you might disturb the neighbours with all that noise.” The irony of these words was not lost on the boy, how much more powerless could he get, and they didn’t have any near neighbours to hear his already muffled cries. He did the only thing he could do and rolled his eyes in derision at the stupid excuses his Daddy sometimes used to justify his actions.

Luckily for the boy this act of ridicule went unnoticed as the man was already extracting several leather belts of varying lengths from the wardrobe. Each belt was fed underneath the sleepsack and through a pair of larger rings attached to the sides before being buckled up loosely above the zip. In total six belts encircled the imprisoned boy, three below the waist and three above.
Starting at the foot end, the man begins to adjust the belts, his arm muscles bulging as he pulls them almost as tight as he can. As he works he straddles the boy, this time facing forwards.

The boy finds his prison shrinking yet again as the first three straps pull his ankles, knees and thighs even closer together. His hands end up trapped flat against his legs, removing his ability to make fists, another freedom gone. The upper belts compress his stomach and chest and pin his arms tightly to his sides. Now even normal breaths strain the leather as his chest cavity fights to expand and pull in air. Breathing gets even harder when the full weight of his Daddy unexpectedly crashes down on top of him, driving any remaining breath from his lungs.

He attempts to struggle but can barely move with the dead weight pressing down on top of him. He feels legs twining themselves around his restrained legs, two trapped erections grinding against each other, hands in his hair, warm breath on his neck. He stops struggling and relaxes, feeling incredibly safe and cared for with his Daddy on top of him. Lingering smells of shampoo, after-shave and deodorant combine with leather and the man’s own natural scent in a heady, intoxicating cocktail that fills the air around them.

Things stay like this for several minutes as the man luxuriates in the smooth feel of the warm leather against his skin, completely dominating the boy trapped within. Once again marvelling at the complete trust that has been placed in him, the courage it takes to completely submit to someone else, the power he has but also the responsibility not to misuse it. He can feel the boy’s erection pushing up against the leather and his erection pushes back in solidarity. They are in this together, both of them exactly where they want to be.

Eventually he sits up, grinding his arse into the boy’s erection as he does so. He reaches out and removes the gag, gently pulling the sodden fabric out of the boy’s mouth. His face floats just above the boy’s face, eyes locked together, a teasing kiss hovering on his lips. The boy attempts to initiate the kiss but is pushed back into the bed and pinned down by a strong arm across his chest, a look of thwarted desire in his eyes. The man continues to tease, his mouth, lips, tongue just out of reach.

Frustrated and full of pent-up sexual desire the boy starts to open his mouth to beg but before even the first syllable of ‘please’ can escape his throat the man lunges forward and silences him with the withheld kiss. He owns the boy’s mouth, completely engulfing it, forcing his tongue inside and wrestling the boy’s tongue into complete surrender, as their saliva mixes. They both become lost in the passion of the moment, nothing else matters beyond this kiss, the connection between their two bodies.

At some point the man ends up back on top of the boy, their erections once again keeping each other company despite the leather barrier. The man begins to hump his prisoner but realises too late that he has gone too far when the body beneath him starts to buck and moan in ecstasy. The spell is broken and the man rolls off his tightly bound captive and stands up. The bulge in his briefs even larger than before, the darker patch of fabric has grown following further leakage but he has managed to keep his self-control.

As for the boy, the tide of endorphins ebbs away and he begins to realises the predicament he is in. Cocooned in thick leather, laced up, belted down, barely able to move. Trapped body heat causing him to sweat, the leather sticking to his skin. Before, this was all part of a virtuous circle, fuelling his fantasies. Now, it is uncomfortable and he wants to get out. One glance at the man standing above him tells him this is not going to happen any time soon.

“I didn’t give you permission to cum, boy.” The voice is tinged with disappointment and the boy lowers his eyes in shame even though it really wasn’t his fault. He hates it when he fails to please his Daddy for any reason.

“I’m sorry Daddy, I didn’t mean to cum. You just got me so excited and I couldn’t help it.” The words are out before he can stop them and the damage is done.

“So it’s my fault you can’t control yourself, is it? Looks like we’ve got some training to do but first I think a new gag is in order before you talk yourself into any more trouble.”

He produces a die as if from nowhere. “Even numbers you get my socks, odd numbers you get my underwear.” The die is cast, the boy’s fate rests in the small red cube, tumbling towards the floor.

*Cowper's fluid - a more scientifically correct name for pre-cum, named after William Cowper the man who first described the gland that produces it. Who says erotic fiction can't be educational!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've added a poll as it seemed like a fun way to decide the outcome of the die roll. I realise this has probably loaded the die but who said life was fair!

This story is very fluid so if people have ideas on what they would like to see happen please leave a comment. If it sparks my imagination it might make its way into the story.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago It's a terrible simile and had to fight with myself to keep it in! The N64 and Ocarina of Time was my first introduction to video games and started a love affair with both Nintendo and the Zelda games that is still going strong!
I disagree! I think it's a great simile! ;)

This new chapter is so deliciously hot (and surprisingly educational - yay!) and I love how obviously in love the two are! I can't wait to see how the die ends up being loaded!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic