By Her Own Request (M/F) - Adult Content -

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

By Her Own Request (M/F) - Adult Content -

Post by Janus408989 »

Your request was detailed and specific. The payment was made and the contract was signed and agreed....

You are already tied securely to the chair. I place my bag down on the table in front of you, open it and then walk casually over to your laundry basket. I search it thoroughly for every single pair of your panties that I could find and I am very happy to find five pairs. I bring them back to the table and carefully lay each pair out on the table. I glance up to make sure that you are watching and I take hold of each pair one by one, feeling them and inspecting them. Four of them are cotton, two white and one black. One pair are silk and blue and the last pair are red and nylon. I make a point of looking you straight in the eye as my fingers feel the crotch panel of each pair. The part which has been pressing against your pussy. Maybe for a day, maybe for a night and maybe while aroused. As I pick up the last pair, a white cotton pair, I am pleasantly surprised to find that crotch panel is absolutely soaking wet. I smile at you and I am pretty sure that I see a hint of embarrassment in your expression. I am pretty sure that these are what your wore last night when you were thinking of all the things you had asked me to do to you. I wink at you and lay this pair out on the table and the black cotton pair to it. I carefully fold them together so that a few moments later what I hold in my hands is a wad made up of both pairs which just happens to have the soaking wet section of the white pair on the outside. I walk over to you and say ''open up wide and stick your tongue out or I will fix a clamp on your clit''. It doesn't take you long to make a decision and you do as I have asked. Your eyes have a defiant look as I push the cotton wad in to your mouth, taking extra care to position the wettest part directly on to your tongue. You moan and groan as I force the massive wad in to your mouth until it fills it completely.
''Now, bite down as hard as you can''....and again, you do as you have been told.
I look you straight in the eye as my hand reaches down between your legs which are conveniently open due to the fact that each of your legs is fixed securely to each leg of the chair. I press my fingers against your panties and push them in to your pussy. You gasp and your eyes look to the ceiling. Your panties are damp which tells me that you like what I am doing. I continue to massage your pussy through your panties, making sure to give the part where you clit hides the most attention. You start to moan quite loudly through your gag and your body is starting to shake. I think that you might even be close to an orgasm already so I pull my hand away and let you calm down.

The next thing I do really gets your attention and you seem to be trying to make words through your stuffed mouth as I grab the red nylon panties from the table, hook a finger under the seam of the panties you are wearing and yank them to the side so that your pussy is fully exposed. You let out a moan of indignation and then a much louder expression of muffled protest as I forcefully push the red nylon underwear in to your pussy. I continue to push and prod the nylon until all of it is inside before releasing your panties so that they once again cover your sex. You stare at me with a look of complete disapproval but I have a very quick solution for that as I reach in to my bag, pull out a magic wand, turn it on and press it directly on to your panty covered pussy. I am actually quite shocked at how quickly you react. You scream so loudly that for a moment I think you might push the gag out of your mouth and your body is struggling violently against the scarves which secure you so firmly to the chair. You look like you are about to come so I instinctively pinch your nipple between my fingers and squeeze hard……but rather than having the intended effect, this simply pushes your over the edge. Your body shakes violently and I have to release your nipple and press my hand over your mouth to stop you from expelling the stuffing.

I remove the wand from your pussy but even so, your orgasm goes on for some time before your body starts to slowly relax and your gagged screams turn in to moans. I take my hand off of your mouth and walk around in front of you. Your panties look like they are soaking wet so I feel confident that the pair of panties I stuffed inside of you are exactly like I want them.

While you are in a state of what I can only describe as recovery, I decide to move along with my plans. I take what I need from my bag and do what I need to do. I cut your cum soaked panties off, place them on the table. I shove my fingers in to your pussy, take hold of the red panties inside and slowly pull them out. As I suspected, they are dripping with your juices. I stretch them out, and pull them over your head so that the crotch panel is directly over your nose. I then take a pair of pantyhose from my bag, pull them over your head and wind the legs around your head and between your mouth several times before tying the ends together behind your head. Before you can even react, your head is fully secured. The panty gag is forced further in to your mouth and the wet panties over your head are fixed in place. I am satisfied that everything will stay like that until I choose to remove it. You are not only being forced to taste your own sex but smell it too and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Next, I take other pair of white black cotton panties and the blue silk panties ones from the table and kneel in front of you. The blue panties are the first pair to be forced in to your pussy and as soon as they are in, I start to push the black cotton ones inside of you as well. You do start to struggle at this point, maybe because your pussy is feeling rather full...but nevertheless, I continue to force the panties in to you until finally, the job is done. In order to achieve the next part of my plan, I will need you to raise your arse a few inches from the chair. I could just ask you but I decide on using another method, so I remove a nipple clamp from my bag which is attached to a short chain. You watch as I wave the clamp in front of you and look rather concerned as I take hold of the clamp. I don’t see any point in delaying things so with the fingers of one hand I take a pinch on each side of your clit, squeeze and pull. You scream very loudly but while your clit is the most exposed part of what looks like a rosy red flower bud, I move in with the clamp and trap your most sensitive button between the rubber jaws. You thrash about and scream as best as you can in to your gag but that doesn’t stop me. I grab the soaking wet panties that you had been wearing not so long ago as well as reaching in to my bag to remove are rather large rubber plug and at the same time I pull up on the chain attached to the clamp on your clit. You continue to scream but your arse starts to raise itself from the chair. I pull a little more, you scream a little more and your arse raises a little more. When I am satisfied that I have enough room, I reach under you with your panties and start to push them in to your tight arse. You complain or at least make sounds to that effect but lowering your arse will only cause further agony to your trapped clit. I force the panties deep in to your arse and follow them with the large rubber plug which I earlier prepared with some lube. It is also tapered so the more deeper inside you it goes, the wider your arse is stretched. You are literally yelping as the widest part finally slips inside of you and your anal muscles retract on to the thinner base of the plug. There is no way the plug or the panties in your arse are coming out unless I want them to. And I take great joy in saying ‘’Sit’’ as I release the pressure on the chain of the clamp. And as you sit down, you groan as your weight pushes the plug as well as the panties even deeper inside of you.

I get the next few steps out of the way as quickly as possible because they are more painful than pleasurable. I take some stockings from my bag and wind them tightly around your breast until your nipples look like they are going to launch themselves from your tits. I take a set of vibrating nipple clamps from my bag and attach them to each of your nipples. You scream loudly as I attach each one but not as loudly as when I release the clamp on your clit. You look so desperate and helpless. Your body is glistening and shaking as I say….
‘’Ok, you’ve been a very good girl and there is only one more slightly uncomfortable thing to do before the really nice part starts’’.
As I am saying this, I have removed the necessary contraption from my bag. It is small plastic cylinder which considering the engorged state of your clitoris, fits snuggly over it. The next part makes you struggle quite a bit because the cylinder has two leads running from it and one of them leads to a suction bulb which I start to squeeze. Each time I squeeze it, your clit is sucked further in to the cylinder. After three squeezes, it is pretty clear that you can’t take any more which is fine because your clit has been sucked far enough in to the plastic cylinder that it can’t go any further because it is pressed firmly against the other special feature of the contraption.
I step back and take a good look at you. Your tightly bound body looks amazing. I turn on the vibrating nipple clamps and the sounds you make suggest that you quite like the sensations.

You look so helpless, mostly because you really are. Your gag has been tested to the limit and has proven to be extremely effective. Your mouth is completed packed with your own worn panties and if you are able to taste anything, then it is probably the taste of your own pussy. The panties you are hooded with mean that if you are able to smell anything, then it is probably the smell of your own pussy.
Your tits are tightly bound, your arse is completely stuffed, not only with a pair of your own panties but also stretched around the large butt plug. Your pussy must feel just a full because of the two pairs of your own panties which are tightly packed inside. Panties which are going to be very wet by the time they are removed. Panties which tomorrow will be replacing the ones which you are currently sucking on.

I walk over and turn down the lights a little and then I return and move in close to your helpless body and speak to you…..
‘’I did promise you some pleasure and that is exactly what you are going to get until I see you again in the morning’’. I kiss your cheek and run my had gently down your body. I kiss your neck as my hand reaches between your legs, avoiding the suction device on your clit, my fingers start to caress your pussy lips. You start to moan and react to the pleasure which you are feeling, I can’t resist pushing my fingers inside of you and pushing against the panties inside.
Before I pull away, I give you one final kiss on your gagged mouth.
‘’Have fun young lady’’ are my final words and just before I turn and stroll towards the door, I reach down and press the magic button on the suction device. Your body immediately strains against your bonds and you seem to be trying to say something……but you are so effectively muffled by the stuffing in your mouth that I can’t quite make any sense of it. My best guess is ….Oh god….Oh god….
I walk towards the door and leave the room. Once I shut the door behind me, I stop and listen and although quite faint, I can still hear you. I am not surprised really. The other feature of the suction device was a built in vibrator. A vibrator which your clit is quite snugly and firmly trapped against. A vibrator with 4 settings. Low, Medium, High and Shuffle. It is set to the latter.
He did promise her pleasure and whether she liked it or not, pleasure is exactly what she was going to get for the next few hours.

He decided that she would need to be punished at some point for having that amount of pleasure on the first night but he also decided that the first thing he was going to do in the morning, was to fuck her for a few hours in every way possible…..and he had a funny feeling that she would probably be very open to that idea by the morning. He retired to his room to have another read of her extensive and detailed list of fantasies and desires.....partly because he didn't want to miss anything but mainly so that he makes plans on what he was going to do to her the next day.

Day 1 of 7....
Last edited by Janus408989 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
gigallo2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gigallo2 »

This was a great start to a story! Any chance of continuing this story as it was setup to have multiple parts and I really want to know what happens the rest of the week!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic