Restraining Exercise (M/M+) - NEW chapter Dec. 25

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Company member are you most interested in seeing more of in future stories?

Caleb, the (retired) Gentleman Kidnapper
9%
Arden, the Fellow with the Fetid Feet
35%
Matsuo, the King of Kidnap
48%
Evans, the Mysterious Agent
9%

Total votes: 23

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Restraining Exercise (M/M+) - NEW chapter Dec. 25

Post by Volobond »

My thanks to [mention]RopedBud[/mention] for sparking the idea for this story!

Seventh Installment of the Company-Verse Series

Damon was, to say the least, quite interested in the developing situation at the base, and had been for quite a while. His commanding officer had informed him that the Company coming to call was always a thrilling event.

He was rather surprised that he had been marked out for special training, when in fact he felt himself to be rather poor at military exercises. Though he had trained well to gain a powerful physique and quick reflexes, he had been informed by the drill sergeant that he just really didn't have a good enough mentality for military service. And yet, here he was, singled out. He was determined to see this as a shot at redemption and to prove himself.

Apparently the Company was eager to poach recruits from the military to serve as their private security. Damon was unsure of the nature of the deal between the two entities but for years, it had been thus - the Company would arrive and take a mix of recruits, some strong, most of them the less-suited to the military of the bunch, and these recruits would be honorably discharged and given careers at the Company. Damon wasn't entirely sure either of what the Company actually DID, but it seemed like a cushy deal. So Damon was more than ready.

Gabriel, however, was not looking forward to this day. He had an excellent record and was looking forward to his military career. Skilled, handsome, and confident, Gabriel had already determined that he would be refusing the offer to join the Company when it was given. Gabriel's compatriots, however, disliked his arrogant attitude and hoped to be rid of him soon.

But in any event, the training had yet to take place, and it was now time for it to begin.

Little did they know the training had already begun.

Through some old contacts, a bit of kidnapping, and several instances of powerful posthypnotic suggestion, the Company had been procuring strong hunks from the military for years. There was quite a demand for sexy soldier types - everyone loves a man in uniform, right? - and even beyond that, there was a need for personnel. Brainwashed soldier-slaves served as security guards and grunts for when Procurers needed extra manpower but little finesse. And considering that brainwashed captives didn't require payment, it was a win-win for the Company. Besides, soldiers were already conditioned to obey, so it took very little to turn their minds once the more pleasurable persuasive tactics were brought to bear.

The current head of the operation was one of the more recent Directors, Matsuo. Matsuo loved this duty, especially as it meant that he could return to his glory days of being a Procurer. Before Caleb, Matsuo was the greatest Procurer in the history of the branch, and ended up quickly reaching the higher levels of the organization, his greatest achievement being a daring kidnap of an entire minor league baseball team at once, to date the largest procurement by a single employee. Matsuo was currently one of the Directors of the Eurasian Conference but handled this operation on his own, enjoying the chance to get his hands back in the game.

Matsuo smirked at his companion, Evans. The majordomo of the Company's owner was eager to report the continuing progress, and perhaps get his own leather-gloved hands in on the action.

"Excited, are we?" he chuckled.

Evans gave a wry chuckle. "Indeed. I don't often get the chance to participate."

"Will you follow me? I always like to check first to see... well, I'll let us see."

"Ooh, a surprise." Evans grinned. Matsuo gave him a raised eyebrow. "As I said. Excited."

"Indeed."

On that note, Evans followed Matsuo into the barracks.
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I indeed love a man in uniform... especially if he's restrained... to another man in uniform ;)
And we better be hearing, in full detail, the events around the kidnapping of the entire baseball team (I have my own ideas and want to know if they align, hehe) :twisted:
Looking forward to the new story, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Love to see you loved the idea enough to start writing on it! I look forward to reading this particular story of yours 😁😁😁

Side note: would love to read about how he managed to kidnap an entire minor league baseball team haha.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Excellent start, my friend.

It sounds as though Gabriel is in for a rough ride.
I'm willing to bet that he won't be given much of a choice.
Everything leads me to believe he'll be harvested by force.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I voted Arden but I guess that wasn’t a surprise :lol: :lol: I’m happy with any company story to be honest. I love the short chapters and many quick thinking kidnapping ideas you’ve come up with. This sounds like it’s set up to be yet another classic tale.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Great minds think alike, boi.
I voted for the smelly-footed Arden option as well ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound Great minds think alike, boi.
I voted for the smelly-footed Arden option as well ;)
Great minds indeed ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Kidnapped soldiers? It's almost like you're going through my turn-on list with these stories, [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Also, I'm excited about seeing more of the Company's inner dynamics and whether this Matsuo guy can live up to his name.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

There was quite a demand for sexy soldier types - everyone loves a man in uniform, right? -
Right!!!! :twisted:
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I am just chomping at the bit for the next chapter of this story!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I for one think it's kinda sweet that Caleb only has 2 votes thus far. Makes me feel like y'all want to keep him happy in his retirement. Also Evans having only one vote is kind of hilarious to me and I don't know why :lol:

- - - -

Matsuo grinned. "It's like clockwork. These army types can't help themselves."

Both Matsuo and Evans looked appreciatively at the bound soldier in the barracks. Apparently someone had chosen to do some hazing, because a handsome young man in a grey ribbed tank top and fatigue pants was struggling on his bunk, hogtied in silvery duct tape.

Despite Damon's lack of suitability for military service, he was well liked. Which unfortunately had made him the target of the morning's hazing. He had awoken to his own socks being roughly stuffed into his mouth and being flipped over onto his back by five pairs of hands. He barely had the chance to get his bearings before he was taped up and someone was petting his head.

"We heard you got selected for special training, Day." one of the men said. "But hey, we just don't wanna let you go!"

"Yeah, you're too fun to give up. So just stay here and we'll be back for you later!"

Damon had yelped and struggled, but to no avail. For about an hour he had struggled, his socks soaked and stinky in his mouth, just knowing that no one would find him before the training started and he'd be left out. So when the two handsome men found him, Damon was very excited to be set free.

They both wore suits and tight black leather gloves, although the taller man's suit was a bright blue, and the older man's was a more professional navy. Damon yelped in confusion when the taller man flipped him onto his back.

"Easy, boy." he murmured.

Damon raised an eyebrow, and gasped as the man slipped his hand under Damon's shirt. He was shocked, unable to even struggle as the man simply felt him up, even swiping a gloved finger over his nipple!

"Evans." his companion said sternly. "Enough."

"Fine." the tall man whined.

Damon felt a whimper leave him as the man moved away. Wait a minute... was he liking this?

"Ah, Mr. Minamoto. Welcome back." a new voice said. Damon looked up. His commanding officer!

Matsuo smirked. "It's good to see you, Darryl."

"Good to see you too." Darryl grinned back, glancing down at Damon. "This your doing?"

"Would you believe we found him that way?"

Darryl laughed. "Not for a second."

"Put him in the van for me, would you? I think it'll make a fun opener."

"Ha! Good idea." Darryl grinned, ignoring Damon's cries of protest as he lifted the recruit over his shoulder.

Evans glanced around in confusion. "Does... does he know about the Company?"

"Of course not." Matsuo snapped. "I'm a professional. Don't you remember my cover? We deal in captivity training. It's not even a lie. The military allows us to take a percentage of the recruits because in return, we provide their soldiers with the ability to withstand quite a lot. But that's not the part I'm here for. I'm here to make sure the recruits are delivered to the Company safe and sound for training. That's the part that Darryl is unaware of. And I'll thank you to keep professional until we're away from the base. Imagine if that recruit gets ungagged?"

"Of course, of course. My apologies."

"Now, I think we've dawdled long enough. Time to make an entrance."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Like this latest kidnapping of Damon...his lack of suitability for the military sealing his fate to be manhandled and to be taped up :mrgreen: Am intrigued to this 'company' and what is in store for Damon at an offsite captivity training hmmmm.. :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I find it funny how the Company sent two of their best men and they didn't even have to do anything. :lol:

Gabriel is really cute, btw. Loved how confused he was about his own attraction to Evans.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was certainly delicious! Now for the rest to get the group treatment :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Matsuo gave a small grin. His foot stretched out in front of him, gently stroking the man bound before him to hardness, despite his muffled growls. Unfortunately for the man's pride, he could not struggle overmuch for fear of attracting the attention of the hogtied men around him. He couldn't even give a satisfying snarl in the face of the smiling man stimulating him without attracting attention - the gag was just thick enough to muffle anything he could hope to say, but terrible at lowering volume.

About forty minutes previously, Gabriel had reported as he had been instructed to the training grounds and assumed a ready position with the other soldiers filing in. Gabriel had been paying attention when this special training had been announced, and while the whole company of soldiers at the base would be going through the process, apparently only a few squads were being taken in today. It had struck Gabriel as odd that they'd only take such a strange number of soldiers in a preliminary session, particularly as the rest of the base was scheduled for the next week. But he was not one to question orders. Besides, he remembered soon after that the Company liked to poach recruits, and he must have been amongst the "lucky" few selected - this year, that meant 30 soldiers.

It might be mentioned again that Gabriel was not well-liked among his compatriots. Unbeknownst to him, this was one of the reasons he was up for this particular... training session.

Second Lieutenant Darryl Carver urged them all to stay at attention, and to obey the orders of the two civilian men entering the area as if they were in command. "Mr. Minamoto and his associates will be teaching you valuable skills and I expect to hear of your unquestioning compliance." Darryl gave a stern look to his subordinates.

Matsuo, one of the men (Evans was the other and now standing a little ways back and maintaining a professional silence, despite appearing out of place in his-expensive looking suit), gave the soldiers a conciliatory look. "I'm sure you will, Second Lieutenant."

A line of five vans was driven into the training area - windowless white vehicles with plenty of room in the back. An additional civilian man exited and opened the doors of each van as if displaying the empty contents like on a game show. All the vans seemed empty except for duffle bags - all but the fourth van over, which held a struggling Damon, his rudimentary tape hogtie reinforced with zip ties at his ankles and wrists, and firm black cord wrapping all over his body.

"We are the Company." Matsuo said impressively. "Today we shall be teaching you discipline under capture and how to combat the latest tactics used against prisoners. In a moment we shall be distributing duffle bags filled with supplies with which you can subdue or restrain a prisoner. It is important to know which among your brothers-in-arms you will align with and which ones you may have to leave behind when staging an escape. Any questions?"

There came a resounding "Sir, no sir!" in glorious unison from the gathered soldiers, as there did every year. Matsuo backed up, beckoning Evans closer while the other men distributed duffle bags at points equidistant from each other in a circle around the soldiers.

"The exercise will continue until there are at most three men remaining. You are not to exit the ring as defined by the duffle bags. Have at it, men."

There was an explosive roar as chaos took over. Matsuo smirked and turned to Evans. "This is one of my favorite parts. They don't even know what the point of being one of the three is. I haven't even said the word 'winners.' And yet still they are trained to seek victory, and they will break bonds to get it. They think it's a game, but right now we're watching them give over their freedom because they were ordered to."

As they watched, groups formed. A large group of about six large men had reached a duffle bag and banded together, shoving an unlucky man to the ground and keeping him firmly subdued with their weight, brutally handgagging him and one of them straddling him to keep him from taking in much air. Matsuo also liked to see which, if any, groups preferred to gag their prisoners, whether they went with a classic hogtie or a more unorthodox approach. But the best part was watching alliances break down. Seeing that large group start glancing at each other - there! Two of them signaling behind the back of one of their own and bringing him down in a tackle! And the cry of betrayal, quickly stifled by a ball gag as the other three in the group joined in to begin restraining him, binding his thick limbs in black cord, reinforcing the knots with tape.

And then there were the lone wolves. The ones who camped out on their own, observing and darting in to take out the less aware, or those unfortunate enough to have not obtained an alliance.

As it usually did, it came down to a couple of lone wolves and a large group, now whittled down to four. Six men left.

Gabriel was one of these lone wolves. Though he had been targeted by the jealous and the opportunistic, he was strong and smart enough to evade capture and keep out of the way.

Matsuo admired this behavior, and he nudged Evans, interrupting the color commentary he had been giving. "That one. He's the bright one of the bunch. He'll need breaking."

Though he enjoyed his work, everything Matsuo did was calculated and perfectly efficient. Keeping Damon tied up, for example, not only limited the number of soldiers (albeit by a negligible amount), it also put the soldiers at ease, since their superior did not react at all with shock to the situation. The capture game he was putting the soldiers through was of a similar bent. Allowing the soldiers to capture themselves severely cut down the amount of labor the Company would have to do, and likewise put the soldiers at ease, because it was them playing a game amongst themselves.

Gabriel knew that at this point, it'd be difficult to come out on top. But... if he were to get the other lone wolf to work with them, they could take the larger group by surprise and possibly break up an alliance.

It was not to be. Despite his head signals, the other soldier simply put up his hands and surrendered. One of the big group went to tie him while the other came for Gabriel.

He fought hard, but it was three on one and he was far outmatched. They quickly had him on his stomach and began ziptying him and roping him into a vicious hogtie. Then the group that tied him quickly attacked their teammate who had just finished binding the other lone wolf, and the game was over.

Matsuo congratulated the three on their use of teamwork and tactics, and let them bask in their victories, while the other men went to ensure the bonds were done correctly. A chorus of surprised grunts and groans began as the Company men began ensuring captives were blindfolded and gagged as well as inescapably bound. However, at a warning whistle from Second Lieutenant Darryl, they froze and allowed the Company men to continue their work. Even Evans was able to keep to the job this time and not grope any men... at least, not more than he could get away with. On Matsuo's prior instruction, Evans made sure that Gabriel alone was left with his sight.

Gabriel grunted in annoyance as he was lifted up and placed haphazardly in a van with six other men as Matsuo talked with the three victors, apparently demonstrating proper rope technique on one of them. He guided one of the others as he tied up the third, and then bound him as well before they were carried off.

Evans quickly entered the van with Damon in it. Once the doors were closed and the van began moving, he felt no need to hide anymore and glanced down at the captive soldier, holding a finger to his lips. Damon suppressed a moan as Evans leaned down and kissed his bare shoulder, before using gloved hands to grope his body and bulge, and pinch his nipples.

Matsuo, meanwhile, placed himself in Gabriel's van after a quick goodbye and handshake with the Second Lieutenant. They would not meet again until possibly next year, if he was still at that rank at that base. Another operative would be arriving next week for the non-kidnap seminar.

With the men tied up so well, the only thing that remained was to break down the most willful so that they could be properly conditioned. And Matsuo could tell with this golden boy, humiliation would be the easiest way to break him.

So with that, during the long ride to the nearest Company facility, Matsuo made Gabriel look at him before placing his shoe over Gabriel's nose and mouth, gagged with light cloth. Though he squeezed his eyes shut at the musky scent, Gabriel was smart enough to know that if he bucked the shoe off - if he could even gain that much momentum in such a severe hogtie - it would likely hit one of the other five men packed into the van. Being the perfectionist that he was, his failure in the capture game still rankled, and he considered this just an extension. Matsuo had said that they would be learning to combat the latest tortures, after all. So he determined not to make a sound, not even as Matsuo's socked foot slid between his legs and began running over his bulge... no matter how incredible it felt, and no matter how close Matsuo brought him to the edge of climax.

Matsuo grinned again. Healthy young man, unable to resist the pleasure of being in bondage with something touching his dick. But no, he did not intend to edge Gabriel. He wanted to humiliate him. So instead, Matsuo resolved on not only forcing Gabriel to make the most distinct sounds of sexual pleasure, but also to make him cum so hard it stained his fatigue pants.

After all, it would still be a long while before they reached the facility...

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a genius way to capture well trained military men. Have them capture themselves. The company never ceases to amaze with their ingenuity.

I think Damon and Evans are going to spend loads of time together. Matsuo seems to have taken a liking to Gabriel not so sure he’s going to take a liking to Matsuo though.

Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

God this chapter was so hot. I love the idea of a bunch of military men just struggling as a group, grunting and moaning into their gags while they are carried away to the vans. Additional I love the ending with Gabriel. Also, while not a huge highlight, and one I wish got a little more detail, I loved how the three at the end got put into bondage through demonstration. It's the idea of ignorance to the situation that makes this story so hot to me and trying to imagine at what point do they realize what they really have gotten themselves into.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Three times. Gabriel shuddered at the memory. With nothing but his foot and taunting words, he had gotten the cadet to cum three times in the hour it took to reach the facility.

The first one was silent. Though his body had disobeyed, his voice was his own and he kept himself silent as cum stained his fatigues. He had glared defiantly at Matsuo as if to say "you failed."

And Matsuo had chuckled. And kept going.

Gabriel had never gone for consecutive orgasms before, and was thus completely unprepared for the stimulation to continue through the most sensitive time, and thus he bucked like a bronco and lost all control.

He knew that it was obvious from the noises he had made what happened to him, that everyone heard his whimpers and moans, and indeed, the pleasured shouts of ecstacy.

And if that weren't bad enough, Matsuo had narrated his plight loudly enough for the whole van to hear, telling them how "he's struggling like a bitch in heat now, begging me to let him cum!" Gabriel's blood hadn't known whether to flow to his face or his dick, the shame confused him. It turned him on almost as much as being given a footjob did. His third orgasm came when he heard Matsuo taunt him, voice rising over Gabriel's gagged pleading, and said, "greedy little puppy." They laughed! Trussed up and gagged and blindfolded as they were, they laughed at him! And Matsuo had gleefully made the fact known that the humiliation had driven him over the edge.

"You did well, boy." Matsuo hummed. Gabriel was strapped to a chair somewhere, his gag replaced with a thick leather bit, his vision blocked with a leather hood. His hands were in leather mitts, every joint secured with leather straps, his clothes cut off by steel scissors that Matsuo had traced his nipple with, sending Gabriel to maximum hardness instantly, vulnerable as he was.

"I watched you in the capture game." Matsuo started stroking him slowly. "You were smart, and strong, but you didn't have any allies. And from how they laughed at you -" Matsuo stopped stroking: Gabriel's cock had twitched at the memory. "- you aren't liked."

Gabriel gave a cry of mingled lust and despair. "But that doesn't matter to me, boy. I know how good you can be. All I need is for you to stop resisting."

Inside the hood, two small screens over Gabriel's closed eyelids flickered to life, shining bright enough that the spiral swirling on them invaded even his lack of sight.

"Just... give in." Matsuo whispered, starting to stroke again. Gabriel gave a frightened cry. "Be a good soldier for me. Obey orders. Do your duty... at ease."

On instinct, Gabriel relaxed at the sudden order, and immediately shot his load, giving a filthy moan of desire. And his mouth remained slack, his body relaxed.

Matsuo smirked. "You are now Company property."

Matsuo found Evans on his knees, torturing Damon with his mouth. Damon was strapped down the same way Gabriel had been, and Evans had placed his suit jacket on a nearby chair.

"He's already hypnotized." Evans smirked, pulling off of Damon's cock with a loud pop. "He can't cum unless I allow him to, and he feels like I'm touching him everywhere."

"He's not that important. We'll be having more coming in next month. You could take him."

Evans raised an eyebrow. "Kind of you, Mr. Minamoto. But I have no time for a pet. Master V uses my talents too often for me to... tie myself down, as it were."

"Weren't you once a... toy, yourself?"

The question caught Evans off guard. "To the Master's predecessor, actually. It was Master V's first majordomo who trained me, and it is I who will train the next servant when I retire."

Matsuo nodded, stepping closer. "Perhaps it will be I who takes you then."

Evans chuckled. "I'll make it easy for you to take me."

"Not too easy. I like a bit of fire."

"I'll make sure not to come quietly, then." Evans said as Matsuo winked at him. He barely noticed that Damon's mind had taken that as an order and shot his load, whimpering. By the time Evans had finished reprogramming Damon's mind so the Company specialists could do their work, Matsuo was gone. But he had left a small card in the pocket of the suit jacket Evans had placed aside.

His private number.

Evans smiled.
The End

RopedBud wrote: 3 years ago Also, while not a huge highlight, and one I wish got a little more detail, I loved how the three at the end got put into bondage through demonstration. It's the idea of ignorance to the situation that makes this story so hot to me and trying to imagine at what point do they realize what they really have gotten themselves into.
Matsuo preferred firm, inescapable lines. Nothing that wasn't functional or efficient. He patted the back of the first soldier, reassuring him even as he yanked his ankles so they nearly touched his thighs, ruthlessly hogtying him. Even as he did so, he explained quite clearly the function of each step, much like a college professor giving a seminar.

The other two cadets watched with the practiced blank face of the soldier. "At ease, boys. I'm not gonna make you write an essay."

They relaxed and laughed. Even the hogtied man gave a good-natured chuckle, though he winced as it made him pull at the tight ropes.

"Though I am gonna test you." Matsuo teased. "Here, Cadet Mitchell, on your stomach."

"He's gonna tie me up?"

"I'll make sure he doesn't screw it up." Matsuo said lightly, earning a smirk from Cadet Mitchell as he laid on his stomach and offered his wrists.

Matsuo guided the third man in properly cinching the ropes and keeping the knots well out of reach. This was power - these men were literally capturing each other on his orders. Not a clue as ro his purpose.

Once Mitchell was hogtied, Matsuo winked at the third man - Cadet Powers. He tossed him a blindfold and an overlarge ball gag and took one of each in his own hands, quickly gagging the first captive and blinding him. Powers did the same to Mitchell.

Powers laughed at the indignant grunting before getting on his stomach. "My turn, sir?"

"Eager, aren't you?" Matsuo grinned. More power. Enough of a rapport built that Powers took this as teasing among men and merely chuckled, a faint blush coloring his cheeks. He was quickly tied and gagged and blindfolded like the others.

Like most of the men, it was already too late and they didn't even know...

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Awww, over already?!?

Just kidding. It was short and sweet and I really enjoyed it! I do appreciate the double back to the aforementioned part with more fleshed out details! As always I look forward to your next stories! I do hope you go into Matsuo's past. I'd love to read about the kidnapping of the minor league baseball team!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It took me a while but I finally got around to reading the next instalment in the Company-verse.

Only a few chapters but as great as always [mention]Volobond[/mention]. I love how little work the Company men actually have to do, simply letting the soldiers seal their own fate whilst they watch on and assess. It seems like a good deal for both the Company and the military. At the end of the day will the captured soldiers notice much difference between the two institutions?

As always you sow a few little back story seeds. I think I'm most interested in Evan's story - he is a bit of a mystery at the moment! And of course I want to find out more about this mysterious Master V at the heart of the operation. The spider at the heart of a web that spans the entire world. Who could he possibly be? There's something niggling me about that letter 'V'! :D
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I still love this story so much and is always a hot reread but I definitely would love to have a story based on the kidnapping of an entire minor league baseball team 😁😁😁
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

This might be the shortest story in the Company-Verse so far, but it's probably the hottest. The chapter where all the soldiers are ordered to wrestle each other down and tie each other up is just pure porn.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic