Shopping Trip Leads to Bondage Hook-Up *Part 6 Added* (Self/F, F/M, M/F, F/F, M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Last edited by Lost_the_keys 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
rohan@babu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rohan@babu »

Just read part 2 ,fantastic .Eagerly waiting for part 3
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Thank's the second part. Interesting... "No ID, no phone..."
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Love the first part, especially with the way you describe her feelings while in her predicament. Would love to get Parts 2 through whatever the present part is!
Gooner97
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gooner97 »

Would love to read the next part if possible please ? :)
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago I had run over to a Walmart near my work to grab a few items over my lunch. This particular Walmart had a very diverse mix of clientele. It was close and convienant for the professional office crowd from the business district to get to, but as for the physical location, it was in an otherwise shitty area of town. Most of the conversations in the store were in a language other than English.

As we all know, 2020 has been a complete disaster from the start. It was barely mid-October and Walmart was already clearing out their Halloween items... 50%, 75%, even many items already 90% off. I decided to see what deals they had remaining on the surprisingly still well stocked shelves.

As I rounded the corner of the aisle full of Halloween home snd lawn decorations, past the end cap display of styrofoam tombstones, I had looked down to check a message on my cell and almost walked into an attractive woman right around the corner from me, our blue shopping baskets bumping into each others.

"I'm so sorry about that!" I apologized. Trying not to stare, the woman was a total MILF! She was about 5'5", slender 120 lbs, nice chest, jet black hair hanging just below her shoulders, lighter complexion and great smile.

She was wearing a tight fitting gray sweater that really hugged her chest nicely, mid-thigh length black skirt, sheer black pantyhose covered her toned legs and black ankle boots. I would guess she was in her early 40's, about 15 years older than me, but very attractive and in great shape for her age.

"It's no problem at all." she smiled at me and said. "I completely understand how someone could be so easily distracted by ninety-nine cent handcuffs." waving the pair she was holding, the rack with another dozen or so of them right beside us.

"That is quite the deal!" I agreed with a laugh, "The only problem is you can get out of those WAY to easily."

"Speaking from experience? Or are you into the really kinky chains and stuff?" pointing to the two oversize plastic chains I had picked up in the decorations aisle.

"Busted!" I said with a laugh. "Yes, I have tried cuffs like that before and got right out. I think the chains would probable be more effective. What about you, you seem pretty interested in those cuffs?"

"It's always good to have a few spare pair stashed away for when the need arises... around the house, at the office, in the SUV. To be honest though, handcuffs do serve their purpose, but I prefer to tie someone up much more than handcuff them."

"You must be VERY skilled with your tying." I challenged. "Since you have so many cuffs?"

"Oh I am quite confident in my tying skill. Does a man of your talents feel you could escape my tying easier than these cuffs?" she countered with a sly grin.

"Let's just say I have never had to ask anyone to untie me."

"Pretty cocky... EVERYONE I have ever tied up stayed that way and would have to beg to be released. Are you good at begging?"

"Is that a challenge?" I asked, now very excited where this conversation was headed.

"It could be, if you are confident enough to accept it." she replied, her smile widening in anticipation of my answer.

"I love a good challenge! I accept! What are the terms?" I inquired?

"Hmm, high stakes stuff here... You agree to be tied up, gaged and blindfolded by me, however I wish, giving me your full cooperation during the tying process. We meet at mutually agreed upon time this evening at a private location of my choice."

"Ok!" I agreed, "Lets make it a real challenge then... you can only use items you can find for tying and purchase here in the store today."

"I accept that shopping challenge." she said, seeming almost excited now to undertake it.

"What do you expect in return IF you win this challenge?" She asked, biting her lip in anticipation.

"You will allow me tie, blindfold you and gag you with any of the same items you choose to use on me or found here..." pushing the 'negotiations' further, "and dressed however I say, which must include your sexy pantyhose."

"You mean like these?" digging to the bottom of her basket and holding up a pair of black and a pair of dark tan pantyhose. "Or did you mean like these?" holding up a pair lace top sheer black thigh high stockings. Her smile widened, knowing she had my attention.

"Maybe there is something else you would like to see me in as you bow before me, kissing my feet in them, begging for your release?" She seemed to key in on my interest in her pantyhose and knew it could be used against me.

"Very nice, those will look great on you with the ropes or chains! I would enjoy kissing your feet in those, but there will be no begging."

"Agreed! It's not bondage without them on anyway. You will also wear as much or as little as I say."

She gave me a big smile, "Since I'm getting all these tying items to use on you, I think you should get a nice collection of REAL chains and locks that I can use on you when I make you serve me and obey my every wish or desire WHEN you loose."

"I like that idea, but they are also for use on you then if you fail to get loose."

"I've been chained before and really enjoyed it, sadly, I don't think I will be tonight though, unless I allowed you to.

"Let's go..." she said, leading me through the store, walking in front of me, knowing I was checking out her nice ass and pantyhose covered legs as she led me down the main aisle.

Following her past the camping gear, she led me to the back wall where the boating supplies were and added two 100 foot packages of white braided nylon rope to her basket, one was 1/4" and the other 3/8" in diameter. Turning back to see my reaction, she hungrily looked me over from head to toe, then tossed a second pack of the 3/8" rope into her basket.

"You didn't think I was serious, did you?" she asked.

"I really hoped you were, but you never know." I replied.

"Let's go, time to fill your basket."

Leading me again, we went down the hardware aisle where she selected two packages of mid-size brass padlocks. Each one was a four-pack of locks that were all keyed alike. She also selected one ten foot package of chain. This wasn't some skimpy thing, it was in fact a medium duty piece of steel chain. This woman was serious!

Noticing my surprise at her chain selection, "If you're going to play bondage games, you bring the right toys and play right."

Next she led me to the pet aisle, stopping in front of the leashes and collars. She took all six of the XL choke collar chains off the rack and placed them in my basket. These were essentially a two foot long pieces of shiny stainless steel chain with a larger one inch ring at each end on them.

"The links in the chain are just big enough for the quarter inch shackle of the padlocks to fit through." she explained with a confident smile.

"I'm not even going to ask if you have tried this combination already." I said.

"Of course I have!" she boasted.

A roll of high quality black duct tape was added to my basket and I grabbed a backpack, figuring the thin plastic bags provided at the checkout wouldn't get me out the front door of the store with all that weight in them, much less to wherever this way going to take place.

She took a pen from her purse and wrote her number on the back cardboard packaging of the toy metal handcuffs she had in her basket and tossed then into mine.

"I still need to find a few gag and blindfold options. Text me later when you are ready to play."

We gave each other a big grin and I headed off to the self checkout, not wanting to explain the strange collection of items to a cashier.

Here is how this is going to play out... If you had the interest and took the time to read this, then you can take the time to leave a comment. I will share the continuation of the story with those that take the time to comment, wanting to see more. I hope you have enjoyed where this is headed so far and I appreciate you active participation on here!

For the lurkers and such, get signed up or start posting if you already are.

Part two is complete and I'm in the process of sending it to those that have posted here.

Please post and comments here on the main thread!

If you are a new member, please review the policy for private messages so you are able to receive future parts of this story.

Oh My god a story about stockings and feet I’m
Already melting.

Please please send me more
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Have just discovered part 1, would love to read the rest.
Torlogac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Torlogac »

Great story, I'd love to read the other parts
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Hey are you still sending this story around? I'm obsessed. Just re-read it again!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Just read Part Two, great stuff, grateful for part 3 if possible.
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Very well written, I would love to read your next chapter...you had me at hello to the sexy woman...all my interests also......please send....I wait with bated breath.....James
Amatvictoria
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amatvictoria »

Great story so far look forward the other parts!!!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Can I get this story? Sounds interesting.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Hello,

I read this story a while ago and I wanted to reread it only to find it removed sadly :( Is it possible to resend part 1 and 6?

Kind regards!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic