The Houseguest (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

This next chapter took careful planning and deception. The first step was signing up my parents for as many panels as I could apply for them to attend. Second, I had to doctor the invitation with the wrong date. Third was setting Diana, Jenna’s girlfriend, to visit on the right day. Finally, I had to mention to Mom and Dad that they had the date wrong, leaving us home alone.

This all went off without a hitch. I would have thought that having Professors for parents would be smarter. Diana was waiting for me at the airport. After I had dropped off the old folks, I picked her up. She was dressed in an oversized grey zip up sweatshirt with a powder blue tank top underneath. I knew she was wearing shorts, but I couldn’t see them. She also had on birkenstocks with white crew socks like every other athlete.

I got out of the car and helped her with her luggage. She wrapped her arms around me and planted her lips on mine. Drawing her in, feeling her breast pushing against my chest, caused my pants to grow tight in the front. “Hey you.” I said.

“Hey yourself.” She said getting into the car. “Jenna still hasn’t stopped talking about the three days that she spent with you. I want every bit as much fun as she had.”

“I think I can deliver on that promise.” I replied. She took her hand and placed it on my thigh. I did the same to hers.

“Why don’t we start having fun now?” She asked. I nodded and Diana started unzipping my jeans and pulled out my cock. She undid her seat belt and took a pair of handcuffs out of her bag, locking her wrist behind her back. “I don’t want to be accused of using too much hand.”

Then she took me inside of her mouth. The way that her lips were wrapped around me, how her tongue explored every inch that it could find - it was like rent was due last week. Needless to say I couldn't last long with her expertise. When I finally did, err, arrive she swallowed everything. She sat back in her seat while I put myself away.

“The keys to the cuffs are in my bag.” She told me.

I fished them out and put them in my pocket. Replacing her seat belt, I trapped her in the car seat. “I think that I’ll leave them on for now.”

She didn’t complain. With my free hand I slipped into her panties and started feeling how excited she was. I entered her with two fingers. I pulled them out, they were sopping wet. “It looks like someone is rather excited.”

Moaning in ecstasy, Diana acted like she wanted me to continue. I then placed my fingers in her mouth, and she instinctively started sucking on them. I alternated between the two ends of her body. As well pulled into the driveway, she looked at me in excitement.

“We’re going to have so much fun this weekend.” I told her.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yay! Nice to see that you returned to this story. Just one question - surely Jenna is also going to drop by at some point?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Not this time however there are big plans for their freshman orientation.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I grabbed Diana by the handcuffs on her wrist and walked her into the house. She had no choice but to follow. Before leaving the house I had set up a kit in the living room full of rope and tape. We entered the room and I sat her down on the couch. Unzipping her jacket, I pulled it back until it bunched up around her wrist. Then I unlocked her handcuffs, replacing them with rope once her jacket was removed. Following this I applied rope above and below her breasts. Now that her top was all tied, I returned to kissing her.

Despite the earlier blow job, my libdio returned with a vengenace. I needed to be inside her, so I broke off from making out with her. Pulling out a wad of black lace fabric in one hand I asked “Do you know what these are?”

“They look like pant - mmmmph!” Diana started to say before I stuffed a pair of panties Jenna left for me last time she was here.

“These are a souvenir from our mutual friend.” I explain as I peel strips of tape off the roll to apply to her mouth. “How do they compare to the fresh ones?”

She babbles something in gag talk, but I don’t know what it was. To be honest, I don’t particularly care. I had entered the mindset where I’m in control and that I was going to use her for all of my desires. Knowing this is what she wanted, to be used and degraded. Jenna explained to me how different the two of them were when they entered subspace. She enjoys the distress, the resistance, and the fight. Diana wants to submit wholly and utterly.

I pulled her shorts off after this, with her panties soon following. I frogtied her legs and was gifted with full access to her dripping pussy. As smooth as she was, I would have sworn she was recently waxed. Heat was radiating from her sex. From her anus I saw a silicone plug inside her ass. Tugging on it made her squeal.

Using a vibrator on her was my next plan. I turned it on and used it to tickle her socked feet. Then I ran it up and down her thighs. Circling her sex, her moans grew louder. She tried to position herself so that her clit would be stimulated by the vibrator. This caused me to pull it back ever so slightly, driving her crazy.

Blindfolding her proved to be another infuriating action. Her desire for sex was at an all time high. I pulled out a dildo and started to fuck her with it. Between that and the vibrator on her clit I felt her body tense up, loosening after climax. My cock was growing painfully swollen at this point. Pulling the plug out of her ass, I grabbed some lube and applied it to her anus. Probing the opening with the head of my Johnson, I felt myself enter her. With the dildo in her pussy I could tell she was enjoying the double penetration. As she had another orgasam buliding, I felt my own start. We climaxed at the same time.

When I pulled out of her I sat back and looked at her. She was gorgeous. I saw my come leaking out of her asshole onto the towel that I had set out. I untied her legs and took the gag off. “How was that for a start?” I asked.

“It was wonderful Master.” she said. “I want to feel you inside of me.”

“In good time dear.” I replied. “Now it’s time to clean you up.”
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Really hot. Hope it continues :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Great story, [mention]DioA[/mention]. Not sure that any young man should be able to have both Jenna and Diana. That may be stretching the laws of probability a little too far.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I loved this story 6 months ago and I still love it now. Great writing!
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

So glad I found this, you should definitely keep writing it!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

This started off as a very lowkey story with some cute banter, nice chemistry, and some mischievous bondage, and then exploded into a hot and heavy saga! I loved how the relationship evolve, and I would have loved to hear more backsass and banter from Jenna. Great story
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

(Sorry for not working on this more, here's the next part)

After untying Diana, I led her into the basement. Years ago I had read a story online about a man who retrofitted an old entertainment cabinet into a holding space to keep his bound wife. In my preparations for her visit, I started to take inspiration and use the tools that my grandfather had left me. The entertainment cabinet that I used came from a second hand store. I had taken out the shelves to make room for an adult woman. There was a small seat with two plugs mounted on it, one smaller, one larger. There were clips mounted at various points to secure the leather cuffs I was about to put on her.

She stood before me, completely naked. After opening the doors to the cabinet, I grabbed the leather cuffs from the storage built in under the seat. “Are you ready?”

“Yes sir.” She answers. Cuffining her wrist and ankles together, she stood still and didn’t flinch at the leather digging into her skin. I retrieved a pair of nipple clamps. Placing my mouth on each of her breast, I sucked on her nipples to bring the blood flow to the surface. Diana let out a soft moan as I did so. Gently placing a clamp on each of her nipples, I studied her breast. She had a modest B-cup, but her breast were perfectly shaped.

The next thing I grabbed was a penis gag. “Open.” I commanded. As she did, I started sliding it into her mouth. Once it was all the way in, I locked the gag behind her head. The gag had a harness that went over her head with an o-ring over her head. A blindfold then was secured, blocking out her vision. With her already trussed up, I grabbed a bottle of lube and started applying a generous amount to her ass and pussy. After wiping my hand off, I spanked her a couple of times. She squealed from under her gag.

Then I had her sit down on the seat, the plugs slowly entering her with a soft moan. I then locked her in place, with her arms and wrist ankles to her seat. The top of her harness was clipped to the roof of the entertainment cabinet. Now that she was all secure, I closed the door and flipped on a switch. The seat started vibrating, red lights came on from inside the cabinet. A webcam that I had installed started sending me a live encrypted feed so I could watch her.

I looked down at my phone. I sent a message to Jenna.

[Hey, did the link work for u?]

[it did. u better never put me in there]

[are we still on for the video call tn?]

[yeah, i got ur package last night. I had to stop my dad from opening it. I’ll see u in a few hours.]
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

While Diana spent the hours inside the cabinet, with various plugs timed to go off at random to keep her excited, I started getting ready for the video call with Jenna. On the side of the cabinet I had installed a monitor and webcam so that I could call her. Before we were supposed to get on, I shut off the cabinet and started taking Diana out. She started sputtering in her gag, and I unbuckled it. After giving her a drink of water, I asked “So how was it?”

“It was pure torture.” she replied. “So I loved it.”

I then shoved the gag back in her mouth. “It’s a good thing that it’s not over then.”

She squealed and I led her over to the other side of the cabinet. Under the monitor there was hole cut into the side, kinda like the one Pooh bear got stuck in. I guided her inside. Then I opened the door to the side compartment. I strapped her down on her stomach and locked the door. I then went over to her feet and locked her ankles to the bottom of the cabinet. Giving her a few spanks on her sore ass, I couldn’t hear anything from inside the cabinet. Playing with her some more, I finally saw that Jenna was trying to call me. I accepted the call.

I saw that she was wearing a black beanie with a black and red lace bra, matching panties, and thigh high black stockings. There was a roll of microfoam tape and handcuffs on her desk, along with a dildo suction cupped to the side of the desk.

“Wow, you look sexy.” I tell her.

“Thanks honey.” she said. “It’s good to see you.”

I angle the webcam down and show her Diana’s lower half. “Do you like my handy work?”

“Ooh, yeah.” she responded. “It makes me hot thinking about what we’re about to do. I’ve never thought about a virtual three way. I’m kinda jealous.”

“Well, let’s see how this goes. Are you ready to start?” I ask.

“Yes sir.”

“Good, now take off your panties.”

She stands up and starts rolling her panties down her legs. She then holds them in her hand.

“Now, turn them inside out and shove them in your mouth.”

She does as I ask. “Now, take three stips of the tape and press it over your mouth.” She does, carefully smoothing the wrinkles out of the tape.

“Say ‘Mrs. Pudgy wudgy has a square cut punt.”

“Mmph pmmmhmp hhhmmmph mhpm.” she says through her gag. I love hearing her gag talk.

“Now, use both of your hands to fondle your lovely breast. Show me how much you like it.”

She starts massaging her breast, softly moaning as she does so. I was growing hard, my hand rubbing between Diana’s legs. “Now, cuff your hands in front of you and put the dildo inside of yourself.”

As she does, I slide inside of Diana. I look at the screen to see Jenna fucking her self, her moans escape from her gagged mouth. I feel Diana flex, grinding into me. As I’m watching this, I hear Jenna’s breathing grow shorter. She lets out one last groan and she climaxes. I followed shortly after, sliding out of Diana.

“Okay, you can free yourself now.” I tell Jenna. As she’s undoing herself, I go to let Diana out. After taking off her bonds and engaging her, she wraps her arms around me.

“Fuck, I’m spent.” she tells me.

I hold her as Jenna sits back down at her computer. “Hey girl, you look like you’ve had fun with yourself.”

“I’m so fucking spent, I barely felt anything as I was being used as a human flesh light.” She said, looking up at me. “It was fun though.”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself.” I told her. “How do you feel Jenna?”

“It was hot to feel like I was under control again.” She says. “But I really am missing the real thing.”

“You should come visit us from spring break.” Diana says. “My parents are going to some boring retreat in Italy, I have the whole house to myself.”

I started thinking about taking her up on the offer. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Oh please, I don’t want to wait until orientation to see you.” Jenna said.

“Well, for you babe, anything.” I replied. “Well, Di, you think its about time that we sign off?”

“I’m so tired, I need to lie down.” She says.

“Good night Jen. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Night you two!” Jenna says being signing off.

I scoop Diana up in my arms and carry her up stairs. With her arms wrapped around my neck, She started kissing my check. I carried her into the master bath where I sat her down on the edge of the tub and started filling it up with warm water. I undressed and got in with her. We faced each other, laying on opposite ends of the bath. I started massaging her legs.

“Is there any special request that you have for your visit?” I ask.

“Well, I’m supposed to tour the campus tomorrow.” She said. “If there’s anyway that you could “Kidnap” me afterwards that would be a dream come true.”

“For you sweetheart, anything.”
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Intense update - I hope she's not in there for too long!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

The next day, Diana had left the house before I woke up. I drove down to the local u-haul place and rented a moving van. After checking out, I went to the local hardware store and bought a few rolls of duct tape and some ratchet straps. I threw everything in the back and drove down the campus. I waited outside the main library and waited for Diana to be finished with the tour.

After seeing the parade of students walking out, holding the yellow sacks with the schools logo on them, I saw Diana standing next to another woman. She was about six feet tall, very curvy, and dressed as alternate as she could. With green hair and heavy makeup, I was getting very attracted to her. She had on ripped jeans with fish nets on underneath and a black sweater. She had on white shoes.

Diana then noticed me and her and her new friend walked over to the van. “Hey you, I made a friend.”

“Hi, I’m Meg.” She said. “Di was just telling me about you tied her up yesterday.”

She then placed her shoe in my line of sight. On the top was a gagged woman with the laces looking like ropes on her body.

“I want the same treatment, you’re here to kidnap her, right?”

“Sure, you’re 18, right?”

“I’m actually 20, I’m transferring from a community college. I was pretty active in their kink community, so I’m looking to find more people to play with. That cool with you?”

“Fuck yeah, here, let’s get in the van.”

“Everything our parents told us to never do, get in a van with a strange man.” Diana said.

“Yeah, but they never told us how fun it is.” Meg said, grabbing my ass as she got in the back of the van.

“Meg, do you mind if I start with Diana first?” I asked.

“Not at all, let me see how you plan on kidnapping us.” Meg said.

In her black cropped sweatshirt, black leggings, and chunky white sneakers Diana had her arms behind her back, secured with duct tape, along with tape above and below her breast, then more tape on her thighs, knees, and ankles. All taped up, I placed her in the back of the van.

I then grabbed Meg and box taped her arms behind her back. Her large breast popped out ever more in her tight sweater.

“You two ready to be gagged?” I asked.

“Do we have a choice?” They replied in unison. I then untied Diana’s shoes and peeled her socks off her feet. I stuffed one in her mouth, followed by a wrap around tape gag, being carful to avoid her hair.

Next, I held the sock up to Meg’s mouth. “Oh, no, please, don’t gag me.” She said before holding her mouth open. After stuffing the sock in her mouth, I took a scarf I had grabbed and cleave gagged her.

“It’s time to test the gag.” I said as I started to grope her. She moaned into the gag, kicking her legs.

“Oh, those. I was just about to get to that.” I said. “However, I’m not sure I can get the tape tight enough over the jeans, so…”

I then un buttoned her jeans and slid them off the legs. She was wearing black socks that said “fuck off.” I then taped her legs like I had done to Diana.

Placing them both in the back of the van, I laid them on their stomachs, the. Used the straps to anchor the two women to the floor.

“You two better hope your dads are willing to pay up, otherwise you’re going to have to work off your freedom.”
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage stories.
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Fantastic!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Hey, sorry for not working more on this, but here’s the next part for all who are interested.

In Driver’s Ed I was always told that I’m not supposed to drive with distractions, like cell phones, loud radios, and obnoxious friends. I’m sure when Mr. Asp told me this he never thought that I’d have two women moaning into their gags tied up in the back of my vehicle. It was quite the sight to behold in my rear view mirror, their forms squirming as much as the straps allowed for. Keeping my eyes on the road was borderline impossible.

Upon getting home, I pulled into the attached garage. Opening the backdoor of the van, I undid the straps holding Diana and Meg to the floor. I started by picking up Diana and putting her over my shoulder. Taking her into the house, I opened the basement door and took her down the stairs. I had a folding chair set up. Using a knife I cut away at the duct tape wrapped around her.

“You can either strip now, or I can cut your clothes off.” I told Diana.

She reaches down to the hem of her sweatshirt and starts to pull it off over her head. As she did, her stomach was exposed. I had already seen her naked, but I couldn’t get over her athletic build. She even had a slight six pack. Next she started pulling down her leggings, revealing her tight ass.

Standing in front of me in her bra and panties, brown eyes staring up at me from atop the silver duct tape. I placed the knife under her bra strap, she recoiled as the cold steel rested on her warm shoulder. “Did I say stand here in your bra and panties, or did I tell you to strip?”

As I withdrew the knife from her, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, having her breast fall. After that she took her panties off, letting them hit the cold cement floor. I wrapped her hair around my fist, dragging her over to the chair. I took her wrist above her head and behind her back, tying them behind her and leaving her breast exposed. Next I frogtied her legs and connected them to the chair legs. What followed was a tight chest harness causing her breast to pop out and start to swell.

Pulling out my phone, I started to act like I was making a phone call. “Missing something?” I asked the person on the other end that wasn’t there.

I then started pointing the camera at Diana, who was moving in the chair, trying to get free. “Careful now, you’ll be in a whole new world of pain if you tip that chair over.” I tell her. “As you can see, I have your daughter. If you don’t leave sixty-six thousand six hundred and sixty-six dollars of unmarked bills in a duffle bag in locker fifty-three at the gym on the corner of first and main by two forty-two tomorrow afternoon, you’ll never see her again. Oh, what’s this, you don’t want to pay? For every hour I don’t have an answer from you I’m going to make the predicament she’s in even worse for her. She’s a tough girl, but do you really want to see how much she can take?”

Diana put on one hell of a show for me. Taking a bandanna out of my back pocket, I tie it over her eyes. I was going to tell her that she was doing great, but I didn’t want to take her out of the immersion. She told me last night as we laid in bed together the parameters of her predicament. While the knife play and abduction was a bit more than I was experienced with, I wanted to fulfill her desires.

Turning on the feed from the camera I had installed in the basement, I watched her struggle on my phone as I went back to the garage to deal with my other captive. Back in the van Meg was seated on the back of the van. Moving over to her, I place my hand on her throat. “Did I tell you to move?”

She shook her head no at me and tried to get away. “Oh, you’re just a little brat, aren’t you.”

“Uh-uhh.” She tried to say through her gag. I picked her and carried her bridal style into the house. Being careful to keep my eye on Diana’s feed, I took her into my room and dumped her down on my bed. I took a few swats at her nylon covered ass, causing her to scream into the sock in her mouth. Next I started straddling her. As I did, her bound hands started to grab at my crotch, moving up and down the length of me dick.

“Oh, it looks like someone wants to play.” I said, starting to slip my hands in her tights, pulling them down along with her panties. I slowly started to massage her clit before entering her with a finger. Her moans were barely contained by her gag. Right as she started to tense up around me, I withdrew from her, causing her to hump the mattress. After being alive all these years, I don’t think I’ve ever taken my clothes off so fast. I cut through the tape, freeing her legs. Pulling her nylon up, I started to use the knife to cut out the crotch in them. Her panties received the same treatment.

Now here I am, kneeling behind her. Setting her on her knees, pushing her face into the mattress. I entered her all to willing pussy, her snatch was dripping wet. I started thrusting up inside her. Sex with Meg was otherworldly. I noticed the tattoos she had on her legs, there was one of a snake on her upper thigh that I was really into.

We were both moaning in pleasure. After having taken her from behind, I decided to flip her over and re-enter her. From my nightstand I grabbed a cordless vibrator, placing it on her engorged clitorius. The combination of the vibe plus my thrust caused her to squirt all over me. I came shortly after, sinking down on top of her. Meg was panting behind her gag. I reached up and tore the tape off her mouth, reaching it and pulling Diana’s sock out of her mouth. She then brought her lips up to mine, enjoying her new freedom.

“Lay down.” She commanded. As I did, she rolled over and came to her knees. Placing her mouth on my deflating member, she cleaned off all the evidence of our encounter. Once she was done, I removed the tape from her arms. She took off her sweater, letting me see her breasts for the first time. She then took her destroyed panties and wiped herself off on them.

We laid there together, watching Diana on my phone. “You know you owe me some new undergarments.” Meg whispers in my ear.

“I’ll definitely make sure to take you to the mall later. Although I might destroy the replacement pair too. It could get expensive.” I told her.

She laughed. As the two of us caught our breath, Meg looked down at my phone.

“I think it’s time that we go pay our friend a visit. It’s a shame that she’s missing all the action.”
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Hi DioA. I just started reading this story today. This is a truly great story and I'm glad you're continuing it.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thanks for the compliment, I hope you like the next part as well.

Upon finishing my detour with Meg, I wrapped myself in a black robe. A hand with a snake tattooed on it opened my dresser drawer. Meg pulled out a pair of my boxer-briefs (not that I ever wore them, I’m a boxer guy) along with a pair of my gray sweatpants. I watched a Meg sat down and remove her “fuck off” socks. Her mangled tights were also discarded. Well, she actually threw them at me. “Look at what you did, you boys are just so destructive.” She spat at me.

“Judging by the sounds you were making I think I made up for it.” I replied with a smirk on my face.

She put her socks back on, standing up and placing her hands around the small of my back, pressing her chest into mine. “If you really wanted to make up for it, you’d let me be in control.” Meg said, looking into my eyes and taking her hands off my back, reaching down and cupping my ass. “Unless a big, strong boy like you is scared that you’d like it… now go get me a sweatshirt.”

Going into my closet, I pulled out a black sweatshirt with gold Greek letters; a souvenir from one of the trips I went on in high school. Seeing Meg pull it over her d-cup breast, stretching the fabric created some newer memories that I’m more fond of. I also gave her an old pair of white crocs that were too small of me. “Wow, you’re kind of a dork, aren’t you?” Meg asked.

“Yeah, but I think I’ve done pretty well for myself for being a dork.”

Grabbing her discarded clothes and throwing them in a bag, Meg and I went into the basement to play with our “captive.” As we walked down the stairs, Meg started to talk to me about what she wanted to do going forward. “I want you to sit back and enjoy the show.”

Handing off the reins off to my partner in crime, I sat down on the reclining sofa; kicking my feet up. Watching Meg drag Diana over right in front of me as she starts fighting harder against her restraints. This act of defiance earns Diana a slap in the face. It wasn’t done to be violent, but to add some pain to the experience, enriching it. Diana started moaning into her gag. “Shut up bitch.” Meg says, sitting down on the other woman’s lap.

Peeling the tape off Diana’s lips, Meg pulls the sock out of her captive’s mouth; strings of saliva breaking as it’s removed. “Please, whoever you are, let me go. I’ll do anything if you just let me go.” Diana pleads with her captress. Meg hand gags her, using her other hand to reach between Diana’s open legs, feeling her excited pussy.

“I’m sorry honey, but we can’t let you go until your father’s paid up.” Meg explains. “Besides, I’m hoping he doesn’t. I just want to play with you forever.”

Next Meg grabs the destroyed panties that she used to clean up with and stuffs them inside Diana’s mouth. Then she wrapped more tape around Diana’s mouth and head, pushing the wad deeper into her mouth. “Can you taste all the fun that I had with him?” Meg asks as she starts to rub Diana’s clit, a finger entering her with ease. “Don’t you wish it was you, having this tight little pussy absolutely destroyed? I know that’s all a dirty little slut like you thinks about.”

Retrieving the vibrator that I had used on Meg just moments ago, it finds itself nestled between Diana’s legs, being taped off to her upper thigh. It was set just high enough to excite her without bringing her to orgasam. Meg then plops down on the couch, placing her socked feet on my abdomen. Untying the sash keeping my robe closed, she starts to rub my dick with them, occasionally rubbing my face with her foot.

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to avoid the smell that was being pressed into my face.

“Just trying to give you a foot fetish.” She replied casually. “I like having my toes sucked.”

I’ve got to say, she was doing something. Not long after I was half erect. Unfortunately, as soon as I was, she stopped and stood up. Taking out the van keys, she kissed me on the cheek and said “I’ll be right back, I’m going to run home and bring some toys back.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic