Company Retreat (M/M) - NEW chapter Dec. 22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Company Retreat (M/M) - NEW chapter Dec. 22

Post by Volobond »

Eighth Installment of the Company-Verse Series
-----

"How long have you known me?"

"Long enough to know that you're a whole mess of trouble, man."

"Oh, come on! I haven't steered you that wrong, have I?"

"You want a list?"

"...fine, you've got a fair point. But still, are you gonna begrudge me the presence of my oldest friend during this vacation?"

"Urgh..." Wil groaned. "Fine. Pick me up at eight?"

And so had begun the journey of Wilfred and his best buddy Ryker to the Vincolare Resort in Italy, a special center for high-end clientele prided on its... discreet nature. Ryker was an aspiring actor who had just begun his ascent into superstardom due to his big break playing Joe Hardy in a new big-screen adaptation of the Hardy Boys series, complete with the two handsome stars being bound and gagged in an extended scene that seemed almost geared towards titillating the bondage fans in the audience. And one of Ryker's co-stars had noticed the raging erection that Ryker had achieved during the scene (thank goodness the director had insisted on realism and actually had them both tied up) and later discreetly slipped him the Resort's card, and from there Ryker learned everything he could.

Owned by a mysterious recluse (Ryker assumed he was some kind of rich health guru) called Master V - like the letter, not the Roman numeral - Ryker had had to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement just to get information about the place. And what a place it was.

The Vincolare Resort offered full spa-treatments, luxury suites, and, most importantly, access to a discreet network of, shall we say, practitioners of naughty delights that could foster many connection both within and away from the Resort. Actors and wealthy folks could sign up for a variety of kinky activities and be matched up, if necessary, with others befitting their interests.

Now, Wil was no actor, nor was he particularly wealthy. But as Ryker's best friend and roommate, he had been buoyed up by his pal's success. He lived with Ryker, helped him run lines, and even had an Instagram following due to his constant presence at Ryker's side. So it was no surprise that he was very well acquainted with Ry's bondage fetish, and even less surprise that the man had shelled out the cash so Wil could come to the resort with him.

"Who do you think is gonna be there, Wil?" Ryker had asked excitedly as they boarded their first-class flight, only for Wil to quickly clamp his hand over his friend's mouth.

"Shut up! We signed that agreement. God, I swear you need someone around to keep you quiet. D'you know, your agent asked me to keep you gagged during interviews and to tie you up to keep you off Twitter?" Wil smirked. He was only somewhat joking. After Ryker's agent had accidentally walked in on Ryker hogtied and gagged and tickled by Wil, she had casually asked later where Wil was with that when Ryker was revealing spoilers on social media?

In any event, conversation soon turned to what they had each selected on their "Kink/Fetish Forms" from the Resort. Wil had listed himself as a Dom, Ryker a sub, and both had expressed interest in master/slave play, pet play, bondage (light and heavy), tickling, edging/milking, and body worship. Wil had given the extra caveats that he was a beginner and thus wanted something lighter and softer. Ryker, in contrast, had also added he was into scent play, sexual intercourse including oral and rimming, and hypnotism. He also specified he'd like to give over complete control to his Dom.

Both were very excited, enough that they barely noticed the trio of men who shared their heavily-guarded tram from the airport to the Resort. A professionally dressed young man with dark hair, blue eyes and probably not even out of his twenties, flanked by a pair of handsome young men, each leaning on him lovingly. One had straw-colored hair, lightly curled, and amber eyes, the other brown-haired and green eyes. Both looked like more stereotypical vacationers, in sleeveless shirts and board shorts, although they both wore a green-and-gold collar that matched the pocket square and rings worn by the man between them.

"Ciao, parli inglese? Il mio italiano è scadente nella migliore delle ipotesi." the dark-haired man said softly.

"Uh, sorry. We don't speak Italy." Ryker apologized. Wil elbowed him in the ribs.

"Italian. We don't speak Italian."

"Don't worry." the man returned in an American accent. "I just didn't want to assume you were American. We already have such a poor reputation of rudeness in other countries. Is this your first time heading to the Resort?"

Wil nodded. "Yup. Yours?"

"Yes, although I'm afraid I'm here on business more than pleasure. My boys here should enjoy themselves. My name is Arden. And this is Cole and Gerald."

Gerald buried his face in Arden's neck, looking very shy indeed. Cole, however, kept looking at Arden as if he was an elementary schooler waiting for permission to go to the toilet.

"You can speak."

Cole looked at Ryker eagerly. "You're that guy! From the Hardy Boys movie!"

Ryker grinned, winking at Cole. "That I am. Got a taste during the movie and can't wait for more."

"Cole's fascinated with your performance." Arden chuckled. "We must watch you squirming in ropes at least once a week at home."

Cole blushed deeply.

Ryker was about to make a flirty comment that likely would have earned him another casual handgagging by Wil, but the tram lurched to a stop outside a fabulous seaside resort that was beautifully secluded. There must not have been civilization for miles in any direction.

"Well, boys, perhaps we shall meet again. Enjoy your stay." Arden smiled before getting out. Cole looked disappointed he didn't get more time but obediently followed his master and Gerald.

"That was cool. Are you excited?" Ryker grinned.

"Yup. Pretty excited. Shaking in my boots excited."

"Well, let's go!"
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I can’t hide my delight at Arden being around... great set up looking forward to how the retreat pans out for Ryker and Wil.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm breaking my own rule and not reading in the published order but it popped up and I just started reading!

Another great start. You've already got me translating Italian (Vincolare)! And a joke about Americans abroad - almost as infamous as the British! Are you sure it's not a roman numeral?

Anyway, a good selection of kinks on their lists and already some fun back story. Trouble is never far behind when Arden and his boys make an appearance.

Where do you find the time and the imagination?!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention], I'm glad you enjoy the new start! Even if it is out of order... naughty pup... ;) I can tell you firmly that it may be a Roman numeral but then again it might not :twisted: As for time and imagination, I have no idea! :lol:

"Holy crap! Wil, that's the guy who plays Diesel in the latest Dr. Calamity movie!" Ryker squealed, failing to contain his excitement at seeing the giant blond heartthrob in the flesh, wearing only a loose sleeveless shirt that one could easily see his upper body through, tight blue shorts, and a Texas flag bandana loosely tied around his neck. Ryker was failing not only to contain his joy, but also his arousal, as unbidden, images from the movie flashed through his head, particularly scenes of the actor before him in heavy bondage.

Wil quickly yanked Ryker away. "Dude, be cool! He doesn't want to be bothered, not at the kinky resort!"

"Ugh, you're right." Ryker mumbled. He followed Wil through the palatial lobby to the front desk. Standing there was a younger man, with dark hair and bronze skin.

"Hello, my name is Javier, and welcome to Vincolare!" he said with an American accent and a winning smile. Wil was about to speak when he noticed what was sitting behind the counter. Next to Javier, wearing nothing but a red jock strap and a multitude of leather bonds, was a famous actor of some repute, hairy chested and built to perfection from the movie training regimen, kept in a kneeling position by several restraints. He glanced up at Will with glazed but happy blue eyes, wiggling a little in his bonds and giving a soft hum through his heavy muzzle gag, the straps of which flattened some of his curly brown hair.

"Boy... be good. Geez, you'd think you'd be better trained! I apologize for him." Javier chuckled. "May I see your guest passes?"

Ryker nodded, still looking at the happily bound man kneeling on the floor as he passed Javier the two slips of paper.

"Good, good. Now, would you like to visit your suites first, or are you more excited to get matched up and started with the fun part?" Javier casually produced a small remote and pressed a button, making the bound man beside him yelp and squirm, a vibrating sound emanating from somewhere down low.

Ryker shook himself out of his daze. "Uh, fun part?"

"Right away? What about all the spa treatments and such?" Wil frowned, trying his best to ignore the flexing mass of famous muscles currently whimpering for the whole world to see.

Javier smiled. "Our services are scheduled. Generally our clients prefer to save the treatments and relaxation events for aftercare."

"That... that actually makes sense." Wil shrugged. "Okay then. Our luggage will be waiting?"

"Of course, sir." Javier grinned.

"Okay then. Fun part it is."

"Excellent, sir." Javier pointed to Ryker. "You will be headed downstairs towards the east wing. Follow the signs with the white arrows. You'll be introduced and prepared for your playtime."

"You, sir," Javier smiled. "Will be headed the opposite way. We have special rooms, and an attendant will lead you towards yours. Just follow the black arrow signs."

"I guess this is goodbye for now, bud." Wil said, a trifle nervous. But Ryker's warm hug soothed his worries.

"I'll see you soon. Get ready to tell me everything." Ryker laughed.

The two boys went their separate ways, and Javier prepared for the next client. Arden and his boys. "Hello, there, Sir. You must be Director Arden."

"That is correct."

"Signor Matteo wishes to meet with you. He is the manager of the Resort. He was appointed by Master V himself." Javier said in a low tone, glancing down at the actor beside him. "Matteo will explain further. I believe he has entertainment lined up for your pups, as well."

Arden smiled. "That will be... acceptable."

"Out by the pool, sir."

"Thank you."

Arden put an arm around each of his boys, who instantly curled into their master, giving each other a silent nod. They did not want to be separated from him, no matter what, and made their decision as good puppies to stay by their master to protect him. Together, they marched to meet Signor Matteo.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love the almost automatic level of suspense that comes with these stories - exactly what role will the Company end up playing in proceedings? Is the resort a more legitimate branch of the Company or is it simply a front for their usual activities? Either way, I'm excited to see how things develop. Nice that the resort is setup to get you in to the fun straight away.

Slightly ominous final paragraph but also really lovely to see the pups desire to protect their master.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

My kind of resort! :twisted:

Is it all-inclusive, [mention]Volobond[/mention]? All-inclusive in the sense that all rope, restraints, and gags are part of your Vacation package deal! :D

Or is there a European plan versus an American plan where one plan includes all meals and the other does not? For me that would included breakfast bound in bed, lunch lashed on the lanai, and dinner while dangled in the den! :lol:
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh Diesel's back in the house... well at least the actor who played him, haha, which is amazing! Please tell me Sam Page, I mean the actor who played the Mayor, is also there ;)

Me thinks Cole's excitement in meeting Ryker will land him a very active role in procuring him? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I'm sure there'll be some all-inclusive bondage for you when you book your time at the Resort! In fact, I'm so sure I'll say you'll never want to check out... or never be allowed to check out... ;)

[mention]george_bound[/mention] I feel like after his experience on the set of the film, the actor who played the Mayor (who shall remain nameless, of course) definitely became a client. You know, I'm sure pretty much all the guys in bondage on the set came to the Resort at some point! :D

----

The white arrows led Ryker down to a locker-room sort of area. He figured this was the advanced area, as there were no attendants to really show him around or indicate what he should do. Still, he pretty much understood. He found the locker with his name on it and found a pair of black briefs, a Ziploc bag containing a pair of greyish socks that were probably once a pristine white color, a heavy-duty panel gag, a collar, and a pair of padlocks. An index card in the locker contained the room number he would be heading to, and a name. Jed Marston.

Ryker's heart nearly burst. Jed Marston was a famous actor, recently come out as gay, and with to-die-for looks and an incredible body. Ryker liked him in his appearances in a few movie-musicals, and was over the moon at the realization that he would soon be dommed by the man.

Ryker smirked as he looked at the socks. "Well, I think I know where these go." he said to no one in particular, before taking the contents of the locker into a changing room. He decided to get naked first, shedding all his clothes to get rid of his inhibitions with them, before he slipped on the briefs. They were a snug fit, tight enough that he'd never be able to conceal an erection. He took the socks out of the Ziploc and held them up to his nose.

And instantly recoiled. The things were NASTY. Someone had obviously curated a particular level of stink from them, wearing them a lot and also, perhaps, using them as a cum rag. The fetid things caused him that strange but delightful conflict, where his brain was telling him to keep them as far away from him as humanly possible, while his dick cried out for him to smell them again - because the most likely scenario was that they were stinky from Jed Marston's sweat, and... whoa... Jed Marston's cum. But it was obvious, at least to Ryker, what the intention was for the socks. So he quickly did his best to force them into his mouth before buckling the panel gag shut over them, trying to overcome the nasty taste. Once he was completely satisfied he would not choke more than he already had, and that he could not make an intelligible sound, he used one of the padlocks to lock the gag. Then the other on the collar.

Depositing his clothes in the locker, he glanced at the small mirror on the inside of the storage container door. He looked good, cheeks bulging, gag locked onto him, the collar at his throat. He tried to moan out a "Master" but found he couldn't understand himself. With that, he proceeded onward out of the locker room, ready to meet his new master for his stay at Vincolare.

Wil almost missed the attendant. He realized it was just the man's job to be friendly, but his presence had set Wil at ease, and now that he was alone he was starting to have so many doubts and worries.

What was he doing here? Alone, in a rich-people bondage paradise?

What if he didn't like his partner? What if his partner didn't like him? What if absolutely no one walked through that door into the suite and it was just really embarrassing for everyone?

Wil tried to focus. The room was really nice, at least, and it was not that much different from a normal hotel room, albeit an enormous one. There was even a mini fridge with a little card on top that read in multiple languages: "All served food at Vincolare Resort is ENTIRELY complimentary. We thank you for your generous patronage."

Which only served to make Wil feel more out of place, wondering how much Ryker spent to bring him here.

But then came a knock on the door. Wil sighed and went to open it.

And his mouth dropped open.

Because at the door, towering over him, muscles on display, Texas flag bandana around his neck, was a giant familiar Southern hunk.

"Signor Matteo, I understand you wanted to see me?" Arden managed a smile, hoping to calm his pups. The two were getting antsy. Despite their excitement, they were getting protective, which was sweet of them, but not entirely welcome in a work capacity.

Matteo was a lanky man with curly brown hair, currently wearing nothing but a Speedo as he was rubbed with suntan lotion by a hunky man wearing only a gag and harness. The pool he lounged by was a more secluded one, on an upper story deck. The water was moving softly, trickling over the far edge of the pool and over the deck in an impressive waterfall that led to other pools below. "Ah, welcome, signore. Mi scusi, Rodolfo. Yes, you must be Arden."

Arden nodded as the gagged man moved away to stand by the doorway, silent and staring straight ahead. "That's right. And whatever this is couldn't wait until we were settled?"

"Afraid not, my friend." Matteo said, his voice conciliatory enough that it settled Arden's nerves about the meeting. "Everything for the staff at Vincolare is... time-sensitive. Allow me to explain what we do here."

"Signor Matteo, we both work for the Company. I think I can hazard a guess."

Matteo chuckled, standing up now. "Forgive me, Signor Arden, but we do something more delicate here at the Resort. True, we conduct kidnappings much like any other branch. But the true value of the Resort lies in our famous clientele."

Arden frowned. "How do you mean?"

"Celebrities have often been granted a level of immunity to those in our line of work. Their fame makes them impossible to erase - the world would go looking for them. But Master V... he found a way to circumvent that. Through our world-renowned spa treatments, we can assure that they continue to return. And we can condition them into obedience. So for a short while, perhaps on a media break between shoots, they attend Vincolare, where they will be turned into limited-time rental product for our clients. Premium prices, the celebrities must be returned unharmed, and our customers go wild. Not to mention - the celebrities pay us! It is genius!"

"So why is it by recommendation only, then?"

Matteo shrugged. "We are still improving our system. You see, it is of course easier to condition a subject when their mind is already inclined towards something. But as we get better, I am certain that Vincolare will become the best kept secret of the celebrity world, its name bandied about at Oscar after-parties and FIFA World Cup championships. We shall make use of the cream of the crop, and still maintain the Company standard of secrecy and discretion."

Arden smirked. "Ambitious. And inspiring. So what do you need me for?"

"Simple. There is a man here named George. A rugby player of some renown. He was brought here by a friend but was... somewhat reluctant to participate with his assigned partner. I believe you would be more to his taste. Get him to submit to you, tie him down, and my men will take care of the rest. And if you agree, I can give your companions a demonstration of our process. On one of the gentlemen you arrived with."

"You mean Joe Hardy? I mean, Ryker Markby?" Cole yelped, quickly burying his face in Arden's chest as an apology.

Matteo chuckled. "Si. Ryker is marked for capture and conditioning. It always makes me so happy when we get a hypnotism enthusiast. They're so easy to condition."

"And what about his little friend?" Arden raised an eyebrow.

"We cannot risk causing Ryker suspicion about his time here. It would take too long for him to be convinced to forget his friend. Besides, considering who his assigned partner is, I doubt the young man will have any complaints about his stay, nor any reservations about... well, about making another reservation."

Arden sighed. "Well, this is a work trip... Cole. Gerald. What would you like?"

Gerald glanced at Matteo. Ever since becoming Arden's pup, Gerald disliked speaking in front of people that weren't his Master or Cole. But he was a good pup and obeyed. "I... I think you should go, Master. Even if I'll miss you."

Cole giggled. "I want to see how they work! But I'll miss you too, though, Daddy."

"How did I get so lucky to have you two?" Arden smiled, giving each one of them a kiss. "Very well, Signor Matteo, I put my boys in your capable hands. You will return them to me in the same or better condition, yes?"

Matteo nodded. "Direttore, I shall treat them better than if they were my own."

"See that you do. Now. I'll go and work this rugby man for you."

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh wow that’s not at all how I was expecting this to go.... not that I actually had any idea how I thought it was going to go :lol:

Ryker has no idea what he’s in for, looks like Wil doesn’t either. Looking forward to Arden getting to know the rugby player a little better

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ryker was not one given to thinking overmuch, or else he might have questioned the wisdom of submitting to a complete stranger, even a celebrity one.

But instead, he grinned at the blindfold hanging from the doorknob, knelt, and put it on, blocking his vision completely. It was exhiliarating. He had always wanted a loss of control like this. And then, he heard the velvet tones of Jed Marston's voice.

"Stand up, hands behind your head, boy."

Ryker obliged, wondering briefly what Jed had planned. Instantly he found himself forced into a chair. He gave a little groan from behind his gag.

("He won't even be able to see us," Matteo had grinned, after Cole and Gerald had spent some time playing with the hypnotized Jed Marston, who was unaware of their presence.)

"If I wanted you to talk, I wouldn't have had you gag yourself." Jed chuckled, gently patting Ryker's cheek. "Silly pup."

Ryker giggled. That was a good one. He felt the cool sensation of a leather strap sliding across his wrist, and suddenly his left wrist was secured tightly to the arm of the chair. Then came the other one. With his wrists secured, Ryker gave a yelp. Jed had laid a kiss on his collarbone only to drift down and bite his nipple.

("You see, we have conditioned Mr. Marston here to help us. He binds a new prospect, and we do the rest." Matteo said.

Cole frowned. "But what happens to him?"

"Snap when I tell you and you'll see
.")

Ryker lurched as Jed kissed his way down and gave a sinful little growl. Jed seized the waistband of Ryker's briefs with his teeth and pulled them all the way down his legs. "We're gonna use those later."

But then... Jed gave a sudden groan, slumping forward. Ryker grunted in pain as Jed practically headbutted his stomach, mouth open, breath coming in lazy puffs across Ryker's hard cock.

Had he fainted? Was Jed okay?

(Matteo moved with the practiced eaae of a professional, whispering into Jed's ear and finally lightly brushing the nape of his neck as he rose.)

But as suddenly as he had blacked out, Jed awoke. Ryker gave an inquisitive hum, only to yelp as Jed started adding more leather straps to the bondage, sealing Ryker to the chair. The young movie star was nervous now, as his arms were fully covered in leather and Jed wordlessly moved to his legs.

It got even worse when Jed began to speak. In a slow and insistent voice, Jed told him how he had to pay attention to every strap, feel his freedom fall away. And as his ability to move was taken away, so would his ability to resist. It was hard to argue, gagged and helpless as he was. Even fear was doing nothing to diminish his erection. Ryker was no longer thinking much. Jed was counting down, and Ryker felt his willpower ebb away. And three. Two. One.

Sleep.

"Howdy. Luke Petersen." The giant Texan hunk grinned.

Wil gave a little whimper before recovering. "Wil Cassidy. Nice to meet you."

Luke strode into the room. "I'm... I'm a little nervous, honestly."

"This is my first time here." Will agreed. "It's kinda overwhelming. "But I wanna see what it has to offer."

"Me too." Luke said softly. "I, uh, I'm hoping you don't mind us doing something casual. I need to ease my way back into bondage stuff."

"Of course." Wil replied. "Uh, what happened?"

"My ex-boyfriend... he, uh... I asked to try this with him and he took it too far. He started video-ing. Said he'd send it to the press. Ignored me when I tried to safe-signal out and started this blackmail roleplay. I had a panic attack, we broke up, and I haven't been tied since. That was almost five months ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But, uh... it gives me a good idea." Wil smiled up at the hunk he had imagined tied up and gagged so many times before. "Just... taking it slow? Cuddling, maybe a little tickling, worship stuff? Nothing too much."

Luke grinned. "That sounds real nice. Anything I can do to make it better?"

"Just being you." Wil blurted, eyes widening as he realized it was out loud.

Luke's grin only widened and he gave a wink. "Well, you're a real sweetheart, ain't ya?"

Wil found it in him to smirk. "We better gag you. If I have to listen to your accent any more I might faint from happiness."

It was like a dream. In one easy movement Luke slipped off his shirt to reveal his glorious muscled torso with a light stubbling of golden hair, and knelt. "All right then, Sir. I trust you."

Wil practically fainted. But now it was time for the fun to begin.

Arden quickly found the rugby player on a chaise by another pool, overlooking the glittering cerulean ocean. George was leaning back, watching a bound and gagged man worship his suntanning master's feet.

"Missing a pair of feet to sniff, are we?" Arden smirked, enjoying the jolt of surprise from the player.

"You from the Resort?" George growled.

"I had a little bit of trouble with my partner. We weren't looking for the same things. The manager said to find you - we might work better."

George huffed. "That shit they gave me started fucking taunting me... I'm not into that crap." He was a big man, intimidating and powerfully built. Yet Arden felt there was something else there... he wasn't angry in a hurt-pride sort of way... no...

Arden took a chance. "No... you're a good boy, aren't you?"

George smirked. "Fuck yes, Daddy."

"You want Daddy to tie you up? Make you feel good?" Arden reached out his hand to gently stroke the rugby player's broad muscled back, smirking as George gave a loud moan and melted into the touch.

"Yes, Daddy."

George stood, and Arden nearly chuckled. He was tall, but George towered over even him! He started walking, not looking back, but Arden knew he had him, hook, line, and sinker.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wil and Luke seem like a great pairing, as for Ryker I think he’s I way deeper than he realises. It’s far to late for him and he has no idea what’s about to happen.

As for Arden he’s a master just a few words to George and he’s already putty in his hands 8-)

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Oh, I love George!!! :twisted:
swimmerboy2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by swimmerboy2 »