Bushnapped (M/M) - NEW CHAPTER Mar. 9

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Bushnapped (M/M) - NEW CHAPTER Mar. 9

Post by Volobond »

Ninth Installment in the Company-Verse series

A/N: Written with assistance from [mention]Socksbound[/mention] , who was kept as my captive consultant for this piece. Thank you, my friend! :D

-----

"When are you comin' over here, mate? I'm itching for you to kidnap me!" Joshua whined softly. "I really want to be your slave."

The handsome Australian growled at his boyfriend over the webcam. He was so in love with Theo that the four years of having to contend with the American being in horribly confusing time zones went by in a flash, the two chatting every day online or by webcam. Ever since they had met as teenagers on a trip to Disneyland, due to their dads being business partners, they had hit it off. After a few years of chatting by email and online messaging upon which they built a friendship, they met again on another shared family vacation and were each other's first kiss. And despite Theo living in Sacramento, California and Joshua living in Newcastle, New South Wales, they knew they were meant to be. Even more so when Theo confessed that he was into bondage and Joshua responded with his lifelong interest in being tied up!

Joshua would send pictures of himself as he grew into a handsome hunk, as well as pics of cute lifeguards from Bondi Beach he met during his tenure at the University of Sydney that he thought would look good in Theo's fantasy dungeon, while Theo sent pictures from his trips to West Hollywood after he began going to college. Theo wasn't as well built as Joshua, being nowhere near as enthusiastic for physical activity, but he was still adorable, and charming, and Joshua thought he was the hottest man in the world, despite the fact they had only gotten to see each other one week a year during their shared family vacations, which had lately been filled with as much bondage as they could reasonably fit in, and it was as heavenly as Josh had imagined it to be.

And now finally they were going to be together. Josh had been working as a dancer at a certain club in Sydney in order to earn some extra money, and the tips he received were incredible - part of the reason Joshua tried to maintain his hunky figure. He figured once he was with Theo over in the U.S., he could have all the sweets he wanted. Although he'd have to try and get his boyfriend into fairy bread. He had never even realized this major gap in his lover's knowledge until Theo had asked him what the heck it was.

"Get your cute butt over here to the States!" Theo laughed. "Then I'll never let you go again."

"I'll hold you to that!" Josh joked, handgagging himself. "Mmrrooo mrrrmrrr mmm mm mmm mrrm mmm!"

They blew kisses to each other, before shutting off the webcam feed. It was time for Josh's day job as a Sydney tour guide. Showing tourists around Sydney, letting them recognize the Opera House and pretend they knew more about it than he did. Luckily being handsome earned him good tips there too, particularly from the parties of older American divorcees who tended to lump in packs.

Unfortunately, of the many eyes that were silently undressing him from afar, there were a few that had far more sinister intentions...

"Crikey, they didn't tell me they were sending a freaking model!" was the first words the man spoke to him. Arden liked him already. The tall, dark-haired man had abandoned his usual waistcoat and slacks for a more casual t-shirt and long trousers more befitting the Outback environs he found himself in. It had been a few days since his arrival in Adelaide (without his beloved pups Cole and Gerald, who had been left with his friend Caleb), and he found himself at the Cloudrunner roadhouse somewhere in the midst of the reddish dirt. There he ran into the handsome, sandy-haired contact, apparently the supervising Procurer for the Australian Division.

The roadhouse consisted of a gas station prominent to the red dirt road, with an L of buildings behind it, consisting of several rooms.

"You must be Digger? I was told you'd be meeting me out here." Arden replied, unable to help but smile at the friendly man, who shook his hand and pulled him in for a one-armed hug. "I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome."

"It's just nice to see a new face. I've been flat out the last few weeks. Schoolies Week is coming up and we wanted to give ya a show. And now I'm out in the bush with the boys, waiting for a new shipment."

"A shipment?" Arden frowned, choosing to ignore the other unknown terms. "Of... product?"

"Good on ya. Got it in one." Digger smirked, gesturing for Arden to follow him past. "We're waiting for a footy team we got word was headed out this way. Set up some roadblocks to make sure they ended up here."

"I see. So this... rest stop is your trap. Nice."

"Ta. It wasn't always this fancy, you know. I reckon it used to be just a servo they'd take the odd trucker from. Now it's a full-on roadhouse. People see 'last stop for 200 miles' and they're queuing up to stay here. We see a handsome bloke rock up, he stays for a meal, we drug him or take him from his bed, and there ya go. It's gonna be a big one this time with so many fellas, but we can handle it. We run a tight ship here, unlike you Seppos."

"Seppos?" Arden raised an eyebrow.

"Seppos. Yanks. Americans." Digger teased.

Arden laughed. "Well, that's why I'm here. Hopefully we can learn from you."

"Crikey. I'm liking you more and more, Mister Director. Maybe you and I can grab a coldie sometime?"

"Maybe." Arden smirked. "If you don't mind taking a picture for my pups."

Digger chuckled. "I'm game for it. But for now, it's time to prep."

"Right."

"Let's see what you think of our operation."
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I always get so excited when you start another story. Just another tale for me to look forward to reading!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"We're waiting for a footy team we got word was headed out this way.
Jeez, by "footy" I hope you mean Australian Rules Football. :twisted:
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well these guys are busy... a fooy team here an army squadron there... not that I'm complaining, lol ;)

BTW, [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I mean Theo and Josh, do you have something to share with the rest of us :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm loving this already, but when Arden suddenly showed up I got one of those "Uh oh" moments.

Something tells me this'll be the second Josh poor little [mention]Socksbound[/mention] ends up moping for.
Hopefully the Company won't force Theo into it's ranks by blackmailing him and holding Josh hostage like it did with Caleb and Jamie!

I guess we're about to find out soon enough.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Volobond I'm loving this already, but when Arden suddenly showed up I got one of those "Uh oh" moments.

Something tells me this'll be the second Josh poor little @Socksbound ends up moping for.
Hopefully the Company won't force Theo into it's ranks by blackmailing him and holding Josh hostage like it did with Caleb and Jamie!

I guess we're about to find out soon enough.
If I’m left ungagged long enough, this won’t be another story where I need to cause a coup. Josh and Theo will be fine.... I hope :?
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Well these guys are busy... a fooy team here an army squadron there... not that I'm complaining, lol ;)

BTW, [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I mean Theo and Josh, do you have something to share with the rest of us :P
Nothing to see here. It’s just your everyday kidnapping situation. You know the one where the bound twerp assists his captor to write a story :lol:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Well these guys are busy... a fooy team here an army squadron there... not that I'm complaining, lol ;)

BTW, @Volobond and @Socksbound, I mean Theo and Josh, do you have something to share with the rest of us :P
Nothing to see here. It’s just your everyday kidnapping situation. You know the one where the bound twerp assists his captor to write a story :lol:
So the classic Stockholm Syndrome then 🇸🇪 :o
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago

BTW, @Volobond and @Socksbound, I mean Theo and Josh, do you have something to share with the rest of us :P
So the classic Stockholm Syndrone then :o
[/quote]

No you’ve got it wrong. IF... I could escape I would. I’m just helping to ensure I’m not going to cop to harsh a treatment. You’ve read [mention]Volobond[/mention] stories, you know how his mind works I could end up in any number of situations if I don’t cooperate :lol:

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago No you’ve got it wrong. IF... I could escape I would. I’m just helping to ensure I’m not going to cop to harsh a treatment. You’ve read @Volobond stories, you know how his mind works I could end up in any number of situations if I don’t cooperate :lol:
Well in that case, I think I speak for everyone when I say be as uncooperative as possible, "Josh", because we all want to read about the many, many possibilities materialised :P

Just as long as a Canadian captive doesn't appear in the story... there's enough of them in [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s stories ;)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Ooo this is is quite the set up! I might have to refresh my memory on some of the past stories since it's been awhile for me...nervous but excited for the trouble that Josh and Theo might end up in!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago Jeez, by "footy" I hope you mean Australian Rules Football. :twisted:
But of course, my friend! I hope you're ready to see some prime muscled hunks in those beautiful sleeveless guernseys and kidnapped! ;)
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago No you’ve got it wrong. IF... I could escape I would. I’m just helping to ensure I’m not going to cop to harsh a treatment. You’ve read @Volobond stories, you know how his mind works I could end up in any number of situations if I don’t cooperate :lol:
Well in that case, I think I speak for everyone when I say be as uncooperative as possible, "Josh", because we all want to read about the many, many possibilities materialised :P

Just as long as a Canadian captive doesn't appear in the story... there's enough of them in [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]'s stories ;)
Haha, don't you make trouble, [mention]george_bound[/mention], I'm sure [mention]Socksbound[/mention] wouldn't mind it if my devious attention was turned upon you instead! :twisted:
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago Ooo this is is quite the set up! I might have to refresh my memory on some of the past stories since it's been awhile for me...nervous but excited for the trouble that Josh and Theo might end up in!
It would be a pleasure to have my work read and reread! It makes me so happy that people enjoy my writing so much.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Haha, don't you make trouble, @george_bound, I'm sure @Socksbound wouldn't mind it if my devious attention was turned upon you instead! :twisted:
Now, you just hold on there, [mention]Volobond[/mention]...When you threaten trouble for my compadre [mention]george_bound[/mention] or that other fella, [mention]Socksbound[/mention], well...

To quote the Duke...
“I’m not the sort to back away from a fight. I don’t believe in shrinking from anything. It’s not my speed; I’m a guy who meets adversities head on.” :evil:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Don't you worry, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], there'll be no trouble... as long as these boys behave ;) I do wonder, however, whether the Company and the Order of the Black Rope would cooperate or compete with each other...

-----

Josh was good at wrangling in tourists, and he knew his crowd well. People who were looking for a good piece of beef to ogle while they pretended to care about the sights of Sydney. The website he had made (with Theo's help) even had a picture of him in his budgie smugglers on at the beach, just to go that extra mile in selling his service. He wore snug clothes, made sure to forgo an undershirt so that his tourists would be able to catch a glimpse of his physique if he raised his arms (which he made sure to do.)

Still, it was a dodgy gig, especially whenever some yobbo got a little too frisky with him. More than once had a sweet-seeming little old lady given him a good groping. But never once had he been actually propositioned.

He knew it was a possibility. He was a good-looking bloke, and he'd had his fair share of admirers. No one that ever came close to Theo in his heart, of course. He'd never betray his boyfriend. He had felt so guilty once that he told Theo, only to get a laugh when his lover offered to duel the next old lady who groped him to protect his honor. A true knight in shining armor, Josh had joked.

So when the man had approached him, Josh had simply apologized and said he was spoken for and thought nothing of it, as the man had backed off.

He was so close to getting his greatest wish and flying off to America to live with the love of his life. And he was flying so high that in-between rounds of tours, he decided to grab a pack of Tim Tams from a bottle-o and see if he could think of a good Australian souvenir to give his boyfriend. Which proved to be a very bad decision.

Because the Company man on his tail was able to finally lock on to him, using a long-range scanning device to learn the boy's information from the credit card he handed over to pay for his Tim Tams and soft drink, and with a call, the Company man secured a team for collection. A van was sent for the most classic of abductions. And on Josh's way home that evening, the operation went down.

The van was a very nondescript gray color, the kind the eye just glosses over. Josh didn't even notice the vehicle until the door was slinding open and he was yanked in by gloved hands. Four huge blokes slammed him to the floor and immediately started trying to bind him. And when he opened his mouth to try and call for help, they jammed a rag into it, muffling him. Josh screamed into the rag, but it was no use. His ankles and wrists were bound in rope, and the loud sound of four rolls of tape being started echoed in his ears.

Josh had been a mummy before. Halloween wasn't a big deal in Australia but some of his mates had wrapped him in toilet paper as a joke. This was nothing like that. For the first time Josh really felt trapped. Theo had tied him before, but there had always been a sense of safety and trust. Now, with his body wrapped head to toe in silver tape, barely able to draw in air, let alone struggle, Josh screamed.

But there was no one to hear. His knight in shining armor was halfway around the world.

Arden had to suppress a whistle when the footy team arrived. He had a vague idea of football in non-American countries being soccer, with lean players with strong leg muscles for kicks. But footy players were on a different level.

Thankfully Digger was there to enlighten him. They sat atop the servo, under an umbrella to shield them from the sun. Footy was a contact sport, and the players showed a definite advantage over soccer players in the upper body department. Broad shoulders and powerful arms shown off by their sleeveless jerseys ("Guernseys," Digger had insisted), with equally strong legs. Some wore shorts, others had covered up with what Digger called trakkie daks, tracksuit pants.

Part of Arden was wondering what Digger would look like in footy gear. And enjoying the sight in his mind's eye immensely.

Digger smirked. "You got pups at home, you said?"

"Two." Arden replied.

"I've always wanted a pup or three. Never thought I could handle one on me own, though. Maybe you could give me a lesson, eh?"

Arden chuckled. "I'm sure I could teach you lots of things, Dig."

Digger beamed. "I'm thinkin' of getting me first pup right now."

"That so?"

"Bloody oath." Digger nodded. "And I know it's a lot to ask of a bloke I just met, but... you know, you're not up yourself like a lot of Seppos I meet. So... what would you say if I asked ya to keep my pup the next few weeks? I'm about to retire from here anyway. Give me a reason to come over to the States?"

Arden glanced down at the arriving footy team. 18 players and four substitutes. A twenty-two man capture.

"Let's finish the job, first. If you secure a pup... then yes. I'll take you up on that."

Digger's eyes shone with delight, but he focused on the mission. "We've got a foolproof op here, mate."

"Right. How do you guarantee you can drug their food, though?"

Digger winked. "Well, handsome, allow me to invite you to your first Australian sausage sizzle..."
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First off, [mention]Volobond[/mention], excellent installment. I love a good mummification! 8-) And a twenty-two man squad...ambitious! :twisted:
Don't you worry, @KidnappedCowboy, there'll be no trouble... as long as these boys behave ;) I do wonder, however, whether the Company and the Order of the Black Rope would cooperate or compete with each other...
The Order of the Black Rope may view the Company as competition, and competition needs to be sidelined! :evil:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Poor beautiful Josh, turned into a plastic worm. As you can tell I was bound and gagged when this part of the story was written :lol:

Hopefully Digger finds himself a pup from the footy players, I’m sure he’d love a cocky forward pocket with a cheeky attitude to turn into an obedient pup. Arden’s feet oils certainly change the attitude of any prospective pup

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

With the footy team being composed of some 22 beefy players, I was wondering how they'd manage to pull off such a daring exploit.
Now I have my answer. And a brilliant one at that!

Poor [mention]Socksbound[/mention]. I knew he'd be all torn up at the fate that awaited his blond barbie-boy ;)
Can't say I blame him though. I almost feel bad for the kid myself. Almost.

P.s- We need an episode featuring Theo fighting off those purse-wielding, handsy old ladies :lol:

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A very firm thank you to [mention]Socksbound[/mention], who languished under torture providing me inspiration for the new chapter! ;)

In all seriousness, thank you to Socks, and to everybody who's still looking to this story waiting for another chapter! Here you go, and I hope it doesn't disappoint!

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago The Order of the Black Rope may view the Company as competition, and competition needs to be sidelined! :evil:
Oh, but just imagine, good sir, the great swathes of hunks they could steal together!
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago With the footy team being composed of some 22 beefy players, I was wondering how they'd manage to pull off such a daring exploit.
Now I have my answer. And a brilliant one at that!

Poor [mention]Socksbound[/mention]. I knew he'd be all torn up at the fate that awaited his blond barbie-boy ;)
Can't say I blame him though. I almost feel bad for the kid myself. Almost.

P.s- We need an episode featuring Theo fighting off those purse-wielding, handsy old ladies :lol:
Hee hee, I wonder how you'll feel after this chapter! And unfortunately, no fending off the old ladies just yet... we'll have to wait and see... :twisted:

- - -

Arden smiled broadly, because if there was anything that could make him forget he was at work, it was probably an event like this. He couldn't tell you why. The hot dogs they made weren't even on hot dog buns! It was a cheap beef sausage on a slice of white bread with onions and ketchup on top. Digger made a point of pointing out the American among them to the already-slightly-tipsy footy players (the Company setup had provided spiked beers that would weaken their prey and render them unconscious if they overindulged) and Arden was swarmed by burly Aussies telling him about something called "Bunnings" and arguing with each other about where exactly the onions should go relative to the sausage. Also apparently ketchup was called "tomato sauce" in Australia and Arden was afraid to ask what they put on their pizzas.

Even though he knew Digger was scouting out for a footy player to make his pup, it was masterfully done so no one, not even Arden, felt ill-at-ease. Honestly, Arden figured that some of these men would have willingly given their numbers to him had he been the tourist he claimed to be, but instead Arden enjoyed his time with Digger, being good-naturedly ribbed about his uncultured American ways and inducted into the mysteries of the sausage sizzle - and later, fairy bread.

Dig had gotten friendly with a handsome footy player with bronze hair and shining green eyes that seemed to glow in the reddish environment of the bush. After the blokes had all gotten their snags, he had wandered off in his bathers to sunbathe a little, lying with his hands behind his head in a deck chair outside one of the cabins behind the roadhouse. His name was Jack, and his friends liked to call him a dag due to his less-than-stereotypical interests in comics and gaming and such.

The young footy star seemed happy to talk while working on his suntan and sipping from his beer. And Digger found himself enchanted by the sweet-natured man. Subtly, he sent a glance Arden's way, letting him know he'd found his puppy.

Digger was a charmer, Arden thought. He smirked as he saw the older man reach out with a grin and touch the firm chest muscles of the young footy player, which were dusted in a sparse layer of copper fuzz. The man laughed, seemingly perfectly fine with the tame body worship. Somewhere inside him Arden recognized a twinge of jealousy, but it quickly faded when Digger smiled at him.

All too soon, the sizzle reached its conclusion, the sun began to sink, and Arden and Digger retired away to await the night's operation. The twenty-two footy players would be succumbing to the various sedatives and the Company men would emerge from their hiding places to take them captive. It was a beautiful thing to witness, and Arden would be part of it. Dressed now in thermal black gear (to keep out the chill of the outback at night), they quickly moved in the dead of night to infiltrate the cabins.

Digger entered first, the well-oiled hinges of the door ensuring an absolutely silent entry. The locks on the doors were just for show. This cabin, the one with Jack in it, was only populated by two of the twenty-two man team, as they were the captain and co-captain. Arden poked the belly of the footy captain, who didn't even wince. He had drunk his fair share of beer and eaten two sausage sizzles - he was drugged into dreamless oblivion.

It was a different matter for Jack. Once prodded, he awoke with a start, but he gave a woozy groan, his mouth unable to make actual words.

"Whuzzzar? Guhlinnnn anfffff..." Jack slurred, trying to move out of bed. Digger quickly pushed him back.

"No drama, mate," Digger whispered, gently massaging Jack's chest. "You just got pissed is all."

Jack gave a distressed groan, trying to shake his head.

"Ach, you galah!" Digger gave a casual laugh, as if they were still in the sausage sizzle. "I'm gonna have to make sure you don't hurt yourself or something."

Arden darted forward and the two quickly set to work, tying knots to the soundtrack of confused garbled speech by their unfortunate target. They box tied his arms behind his back and sealed his legs together at the thighs, over and under the knees, and at the ankles and big toes. By the time they had him fitted with a thick plug gag, the man had fallen back asleep, and did not stir as they rolled him up into a thick puffed tarp, sort of like a sleeping bag, except it was a large mat.

Arden admired Digger's strength as he heaved the rolled up bundle over his shoulder and carried him out to where, right on schedule, a Company sixteen-wheeler was pulling up. He set to work binding and gagging the other man - a surprisingly difficult task considering he was all dead weight at the moment - and helped Digger roll him into another mat.

In the space of thirty minutes, the entire footy team had been tied, gagged, wrapped up, and stored for their long journey like a stack of rolled-up carpets. Digger led Arden into a small sitting area at the back of the dungeon. "Most of our helpers tonight were drones. This is such an easy task that it doesn't require a lot of brainpower. Plus it frees up our Procurers to go after harder targets.

"So we're heading back to the Company Facility?"

"Crikey, no." Digger laughed. "We have to get to the Gold Coast for Schoolies Week. I'll explain more on the way. We'll be dropping these bludgers off before we go to meet the Procurers, and I can handle the paperwork to send my puppy your way. That is, if you're still interested?"

Arden winked. It was adorable that the older man was a little nervous about this. "Oh, I'm definitely interested. I very much look forward to seeing you in my neck of the woods. But you owe me a cold one still, remember?"

Digger beamed. "I'll get you a cold one and dinner on me - after the work is done. You reckon you can stick around til then?"

"Absolutely."

- - -

Josh yelped as the milker started up again, shaking his head desperately.

He had been left in that mummy for the longest time, unable to defend himself or even struggle much at all as they kidnapped him. He was soaked with sweat and exhausted by the time they cut him loose, and even then the dispassionate masked guards simply overpowered him and forced him into leather restraints, cutting off his clothes and silencing him with a massive ball gag that made his jaw cramp. He was stuffed in a padded cell barely larger than a broom closet and left to wait.

He had refused to cooperate with any orders they gave, focusing instead on his love for Theo. He was going to escape and be with his lover. His knight in shining armor. Somehow...

That had been three days ago. The next day they muzzled him forced him into a leather straitjacket with a bunch of other men similarly attired. He screamed and yelped when the Trainers arrived and forced cock rings onto them all. To train them into obedience. The things vibrated hard when they obeyed orders, and gave painful shocks when they resisted. To survive without passing out, Josh quickly found himself obeying the orders the Trainers gave. To reward his good behavior, Josh's ballgag was removed and replaced with a slightly less strenuous plug gag.

Still, no matter what they said, all he would think was "Theo. Theo THeo THEO THEO THEO"

The day after that, they forced him onto some kind of operating table and restrained him to it, unable to do much other than lightly thrash. They tested his sensitivity then, tickling him and shocking him and using all manner of toys on him, speaking as though he were some object, some science experiment. The plug gag was replaced with a thinner one, and he vaguely remembered murmuring a thank you to the person who massaged his jaw for him.

He didn't care. All that mattered was Theo and he would not be swayed. They'd make a mistake sometime. They had to.

And then, this morning, they had begun the programming. Josh was brought to an X-frame and strapped into it, so many leather straps they covered his arms from shoulder to wrist, and from crotch to ankle. A milker was fitted onto his cock, headphones over his head, and a blindfold to block his sight. And then the headphones began to play an infuriatingly calm man's voice, telling him how he should obey, how good things would seem once he gave up and stopped resisting, and then the milker began to move.

It seemed to KNOW when he was about to shoot and would shut off, keeping him on the edge of pleasure for what felt like an eternity... and all the while that damned voice continued to break his will.

Obey... no, Theo. Need Theo... Obey.... Theo... TheObey... Obey...

Josh screamed into his gag and tried to drown out the voice with his boyfriend's name, but his mouth couldn't form the words...

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow what an awesome chapter! I honestly love how Josh is holding onto Theo and I want him to resist...but part of me wants to see him accept and submit too :twisted: ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] you don't know how happy it made me to see the continuation of this story and series! I missed Arden more than I realized! Digger and Jack were really cute, and I love Josh's admirable, but most likely futile, determination! an excellent chapter!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I share [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]'s sentiment.
This was a phenomenal chapter. Not only did we get to enjoy the sight of those twenty two beefy footy jocks being bound, wrapped and plug gagged for transport, but we also got to enjoy the details surrounding Josh's dire predicament.
Arden darted forward and the two quickly set to work, tying knots to the soundtrack of confused garbled speech by their unfortunate target.
Beautifully written! That sentence really stood out for me.
The part where Theo's name is slowly merged in and completely replaced with "Obey" is also a brilliant moment.
A very powerful, very well-executed moment if ever there was one.

The wait may have been a little long, but it certainly did not disappoint.

Poor [mention]Socksbound[/mention] though.
All the Josh-characters the boi roots for end up in a serious bind somehow :lol:

P.s- Don't forget to edit the story title, my friend.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Love the new chapter! Definitely worth the wait!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh, but just imagine, good sir, the great swathes of hunks they could steal together!
After reading your latest installment, [mention]Volobond[/mention], I'm beginning to agree! 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hello again, everyone! I am sorry about the waits between chapters being a little longer than usual but don't worry, I am keeping at it as much as I can! As always, a strong thank you to my writing partner [mention]Socksbound[/mention] for being so helpful and patient with me!

-----

The phone rang. Once. Twice. Three times. And finally it was picked up.

"Theo?"

"Oh, God, Ardie! I thought you wouldn't pick up? I'm sorry, are you at work? I'm so sorry, I'm just- I'm... I'm freaking out here!"

Arden frowned, glancing at Digger, who had given him a look of concern. "No, I just finished up for the day. Anything wrong, little brother?"

"I don't know! I mean, it's just... it's Josh."

"Your boyfriend? Did he hurt you?" Arden's voice lowered to a growl.

"No, of course not! It's just... it's been almost a week and I haven't heard from him at all! Ardie, this is a guy who still hasn't stopped apologizing for not sending a birthday message from five years ago, when he had pneumonia! He wouldn't just drop off! And I've called up a friend of his, and he hasn't seen hide nor hair of him for days too! He's missed work, he's not at home... I'm just worried something's happened to him, but it's not like I've seen anything in the news about kidnappers or murderers in Australia! Or what if he's lying in a ditch somewhere?"

That sparked something in Arden. "Calm down, baby brother. I'm sure it's all fine. Relax, and I'll make some calls. I'm actually in Australia on business right now."

"Really? That's amazing? What are you doing?"

Arden glanced down the hall of cells in the Company mobile dungeon. "Erm... overseeing some acquisitions. Wrapping things up, tying everything into neat little bows... exciting stuff."

"I'll bet." Theo said sarcastically. He seemed much calmer. "Thanks, Ardie. I love ya."

"Love you too, Theo." Arden said, hanging up.

Digger burst into laughter. "'Wrapping things up?' You galah, that's priceless."

Arden chuckled. "I don't let my family know about my professional life. That said... I would like to check the Australian Division's records for recent captures. My little brother's boyfriend... he's a handsome man. And the way he can't find anything going on... it's a little too clean. Like a Company job."

"You may have a point there. Tell you what, grab some tucker, pull one of those bludgers out, and I'll make some calls for ya. This bloke of your brother's - he got a name?"

Arden nodded. "Joshua... Wilson."

"Righto."

"Now, why do you want me to get one of the prisoners out?"

"I figured we'd have some fun. Put some socks in his face or something." Digger blushed. "...er, my socks end up getting pretty bloody reeking. I usually wear thongs and they don't get too bad, but coop 'em up in socks and they get nasty quick."

Arden giggled before remembering that "thongs" also meant sandals. "However bad yours are, I doubt they're as bad as my feet. I haven't yet found a way to make them smell less. I used to get so embarrassed about it, but one of my pups loves it and that's enough for me."

"Mate," Dig smirked. "I think you're in the only line of work in the world where that's just another asset."

"Thanks."

"Now I've got to see how it works. Go on, get one of 'em out. I'll call up my men at the Company and see about your little bro's man."

It took a little bit of doing, but finally a still-woozy footy player was placed in manacles on his knees. His wrists were tightly chained to his ankles, allowing very little room to move, and his neck was encircled by a steel collar chained to the floor and forcing his head down. The stocky man was blindfolded and gagged with a thick plug, his body shifting as he started to struggle.

Digger moved a short distance away, sheepishly grinning at Arden and eyeing his feet. which Arden chuckled at. He had only been wearing these thermal socks for a few hours, so they wouldn't be as stinky as his usual nylon formal socks could get. Still, judging from the cheerful recoiling Dig did, they were still pretty bad. The trussed up footy player moaned loudly, the chain rattling as he pulled against it to try and get away from the stink.

"Heh, no drama, mate." Dig said casually. "I like a man with a bit of edge to him. You look like this all uptight bloke, but you've got some real grit. It's hot."

Arden's heart soared, but apparently the footy player did not agree, letting out a horrified yelp as Arden casually placed the exposed nose between his big and second toes, ensuring every breath was filtered by toe stink.

Arden put on a good show, squeezing his toes to control the prisoner's breath, using his other foot to tease and touch. Digger watched excitedly as he did so, and then finally got to business.

"Josh Wilson was taken earlier this week to a facility for preparation. He has proven resistant to conditioning. Thankfully I was able to get a memo in - usually we're full out round this time. They're ceasing processes on him, but he's still... well, let's just say the bloke ain't gonna be disobeying an order anytime soon."

Arden nodded. "I'll need a cover story to get him to my brother without arousing suspicion."

"I can help you with that."

"Really?"

"Fair dinkum. You're helping me with the pup, after all, right?"

Arden nodded, smiling. "Anyway, you were going to explain about Schoolies."

"Right-o." Dig said, glancing distractedly at the shuddering footy player, who was whimpering and squirming as Arden used his feet on him. "Let's get to it."

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh damn!
I hope Theo and Josh don't end up going through something like Caleb and Jamie went through.
Poor Theo must be worried sick!

Lucky for him his big bro's a powerful man 8-)
Hopefully, Ardie will be able to pull a few strings even though he's relatively far from his own branch of the Company.

Also loved that Arden called Theo "baby brother." Haha, that's cute ;)

On another note, I absolutely LOVED the sock-sniffing torment.
Thermal socks stink! :lol:

Great stuff [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
Great stuff [mention]Socksbound[/mention]!
You guys make a good team.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Love the twist of Theo and Arden!

I'm hopinf Theo and Josh can be reunited! Although I wonder how things will be explained to them... Is there a chance we'll see Theo join the company one day?

Regardless of my questioning, I'm loving this story! Please don't make us wait too long for the next part!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic