Bushnapped (M/M) - NEW CHAPTER Mar. 9

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wasn't expecting that twist, I kinda feel bad for Theo though but I'm glad that the two will be reunited...curious to see what the aftermath is.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I love this set of stories but this one stands out. As is usual, a new bondage twist captivates my attention:
Volobond wrote: 3 years agoArden darted forward and the two quickly set to work, tying knots to the soundtrack of confused garbled speech by their unfortunate target. They box tied his arms behind his back and sealed his legs together at the thighs, over and under the knees, and at the ankles and big toes. By the time they had him fitted with a thick plug gag, the man had fallen back asleep, and did not stir as they rolled him up into a thick puffed tarp, sort of like a sleeping bag, except it was a large mat.

Arden admired Digger's strength as he heaved the rolled up bundle over his shoulder and carried him out to where, right on schedule, a Company sixteen-wheeler was pulling up. He set to work binding and gagging the other man - a surprisingly difficult task considering he was all dead weight at the moment - and helped Digger roll him into another mat.

In the space of thirty minutes, the entire footy team had been tied, gagged, wrapped up, and stored for their long journey like a stack of rolled-up carpets.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of of that "thick puffed tarp"! Ever since being turned on by capture/restraint (which is basically my entire life), I've loved the idea of a tie-up scene that goes beyond just roping/gagging: don't get me wrong, those are classics but my heart skips a beat at the prospect of roping, gagging and then something else, something suitably fiendish that compounds and intensifies inescapability.

In this scenario, then, we've got three of my favourite things:

1) That extra "overkill element"

2) The idea of being "packaged up" like an object for storage or delivery (literally what is happening here!), and

3) Being bagged/rolled up in something. I don't know why this is such a potent fantasy but it is, to the extent that I've made it happen several times in my life: I've got myself tied up in sleeping bags, blanket, mailbags, rugs/carpets, custom-made bondage sleepsacks and rolled up in actual tarpaulin (according to my captors - and it took two of them - it was surprisingly complicated rolling and taping me into a tube of heavy waterproof fabric while ensuring I could still breathe).

Making the mats padded takes it to an extra level, almost like bubble-wrap for humans! I imagine a chunky, puffy, dark-coloured fabric, either shiny nylon (exactly like sleeping bags) or, because I get turned on by heavy-duty raingear, a thicker waterproof PVC or vinyl, at least two layers with padded quilting in-between. Love the thought of those bound, gagged human packages waking to find themselves helpless and immobile, the squeaking, creaking fabric pressing in on all sides, comfortable but strong and rigid enough to prevent even the mildest of struggles.

Delicious!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Come to think of it, there's a

4) I've always been turned on by scenarios in which several men are tied up in close proximity to one another but have somehow been rendered helpless to come to one another's aid or even communicate. This scene was perfect: all those tightly rolled-and-padded bundles stacked together, hearing each other's moans but unable even to bend at the knees or waist, let alone squirm out of their encasing tarpaulins.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Happy to see this tale is progressing nicely... and Josh is being treated well (milkers always help) :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love getting the chance to flesh out Arden as a character in a similar way I did Caleb - Arden too is a nice guy despite being a Company man through and through, and he's a great older brother.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Hope this wasn't too long for you! As for your question... you'll just have to find out! ;)

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] I'm glad I could hit all those buttons for you!

As always, a hearty thank you to my writing partner [mention]Socksbound[/mention]!

- - - -

Arden smirked as he watched the crowds gathering as the sun started to dip below the horizon. These nights belonged to the Company.

Digger had explained to Arden just exactly how productive this time could be for the Company back on the mobile dungeon.

"Schoolies Week is... it's a bit like Spring Break over in the States... but then again it really isn't the same at all." Digger vaccillated.

"That's very specific." Arden teased.

"Oh, shut it." Digger chuckled. "The first three weeks after high school graduation, school leavers-

"What?"

"The graduating class - leavers. They make their way over to the Gold Coast for partying, all sorts of fun before they get set on track for uni."

"Most of them are still kids." Arden said disapprovingly. "You know the Company doesn't take kids. We're not that kind of operation."

"Deadset." Digger nodded. "That's why we don't target the Schoolies. Y'see, there's a group of drongos every year that we call Toolies. Older people - college blokes, mainly, that try to sneak in and lure those kids into bed or to hard parties with drugs and that crap. So we do some community outreach, if you catch my drift."

"The Toolies. You target the Toolies so you can keep the kids safe."

"Got it in one." Digger beamed. "A lot of these Toolies try to look good anyway to get more action. So we basically act as security for a few weeks and we get our pick of the litter. We send most of the toolies home, but the best looking ones we kidnap for sale, and the bulky but not too pretty ones we keep to brainwash and swell our numbers. No one tends to care much about what happens to the Toolies we take away - we even volunteer with the Red Frogs so we can make sure the kids trust us to tell us when a boofhead needs to bugger off."

"Smart." Arden grinned. "So for the next three weeks, you basically have the dumbest dudebros in Australia coming to you for kidnap. That's a pretty sweet deal."

"Bloody oath. Now, I figure you can stay round our way for the first few days, really get a feel of how we do things, and then I'll take you back to base to pick up your brother's man and my pup."

"Sounds good. But... cover story."

"Righto." Digger frowned. "It'll be hard to explain why he's extra... submissive. But, if you're willing to work this out, I think I have a plan. We had data on him saying he's already got submissive tendencies. He was gonna be with your bro? Like his sub?"

"I try not to think about what my little brother and his boyfriend get up to in the bedroom." Arden sighed. "But I believe so."

"Hmm... then I don't suppose you know if your brother has a hypno kink."

Arden sighed deeply. "Judging from how interested he used to get whenever the superheroes got mind controlled on cartoons, I'm afraid I know all too well that he does."

"Heh, really?"

"You should have seen him with his eight-grade boyfriend. For Halloween he was the Riddler and he dressed his friend up as a hypnotized Robin on a leash."

"Cute." Digger smirked. "I wonder if the pup would enjoy that as well - he likes a good comic or two."

"Heh, if you're the Riddler, does that make me the Joker?"

"Only if you bring some Robins, mate. Anyway, there's a dodgy kink hypnotist around these parts we could say he went to - the boys down in Conditioning will try to undo the worst of the process, but to be honest... it'll be rough. He'll remember the dodgy kink hypnotist tried to kidnap him, and he'll have some cute posthypno triggers to play with, and the Company will be some half-imagined nightmare."

"Thank you, Dig."

"No worries, mate, no worries.

And now, in the middle of the final days of Schoolies Week, Arden stood before the crowd, ready to join the operation once again. This time he'd be taking the lead.

Obey... Obey... Ob-

Josh whimpered as all the stimulation stopped. He felt exhausted. He was practically begging for mercy but his mouth wouldn't move. He couldn't move a muscle until his captors ordered him to. Inside his head he was screaming but his mouth went slack once the gag came off.

Obey...

Digger had provided the Conditioning squad the tool they needed, the secret to Josh's resistance. Theo.

Obey... Obey... Obey THEO

"Hey there, handsome! It's your knight in shining armor! I learned a new knot today, and I wanted to - damn. Rope's tangled, sorry. Damn it. Shit, this isn't right! I - er... it's harder when you can't practice on a person. Anyway, you better get your adorable butt over here soon! I found the perfect apartment, and I want to tie you up in every room of our new home, sweetheart, so hurry up so we can put down a deposit. See you soon!"

An old video Joshua had saved of his boyfriend was played to the strapped-down captive, of Theo's unfortunate first attempt at a bowline knot. More videos were played of the young man's love, though the one with the most effect was one of Theo holding the phone, kissing a tied up Josh right over his tape gag.

Obey Theo Obey Theo Obey Theo

Now Josh could move of his own will again, but would still mindlessly obey every command. Thus he was commanded to do the impossible, such as maintaining a full squat forever. Each time he failed and had to disobey, he was rewarded with more photos and videos of Theo.

Obey Theo Obey Theobey Theo Theo

Now Josh would only be forced to obey orders in Theo's voice. Though they could have stopped there, they moved further. Edited voice clips captured what sounded like "Edge yourself. Don't cum." were crafted in Theo's voice. Josh screamed as he couldn't get relief but eventually he physically couldn't take anymore and came in a shot like a cannon. He was rewarded by a collection of Theo's "I love you"s.

Theo, Theo, Theo

He was resistant now, but the Conditioning Squad forced a set of triggers on him - "manacle" to lock his wrists together, "unspoken" to seal his mouth, "desperate" to simulate a vibrating cock ring, and a few others. And with that done, they implanted a false memory of a hypnotist and a tickle chair and being found by Arden.

Theo Theo The-

SLEEP

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Nice continuation!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm a big fan of how Australian "dudebros" are considered as free to pick captives. :lol:

Also, nice, there's hope for Josh after all. Arden might end up making him a better boyfriend.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Those Toolies do sound like complete douches so I agree that the Company's actions would be community service in nature, haha!

Ohhh, using Theo's voice and videos to train Josh is diabolical, I love it and very much approve of it :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Another great chapter, and a fantastic set up for more hot aussie bondage! Can't wait to see if my Theo theory (my Theo-ry) is correct! I'm also very glad to see that Josh will be reunited with his loving boyfriend. Arden is such a good brother!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

So we do some community outreach, if you catch my drift.
Love how your Company performs a public service in kidnapping the Australian dudebros, when they get out of hand,[mention]Volobond[/mention]! :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago I'm a big fan of how Australian "dudebros" are considered as free to pick captives. :lol:

Also, nice, there's hope for Josh after all. Arden might end up making him a better boyfriend.
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Those Toolies do sound like complete douches so I agree that the Company's actions would be community service in nature, haha!

Ohhh, using Theo's voice and videos to train Josh is diabolical, I love it and very much approve of it :twisted:
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 3 years ago
So we do some community outreach, if you catch my drift.
Love how your Company performs a public service in kidnapping the Australian dudebros, when they get out of hand,[mention]Volobond[/mention]! :D
Haha, I'm glad you all approve of the Company's methods and the Australian Branch's public service! Hope you're ready to see them in action once more - the next chapter is being posted presently!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lachlan Jones - Toolie extraordinaire. Currently a tradie with a face young-looking enough to pass for one of the school leavers. And thus, for the past five years, Lachlan and a buddy of his took the opportunity to head down to the Gold Coast for some easy action with some drunk or high school leavers. His best mate Daz was his wingman and partner on these journeys. Mostly because Daz was gay and Lachlan straight, so they never had any problems with overlap.

Daz and Lachs would get drinks together and make their way into a group of Schoolies, quickly casing the group and seeing if they'd get lucky. Daz would find some pretty boy who was ecstatic to get some attention and Lachs would chase a short skirt until he got what he wanted.

They had a yearly ritual of shaving their beards down completely and waxing their chests in order to look less like virile men just out of college and more like hunks heading into it. And they did a rather good job of it, even if the tattoos the two began to acquire were giant red flags.

They were still young and stupid, but their behavior was malicious - and thus when a Red Frog - a volunteer dedicated to protecting young Schoolies - found Lachs making his pectorals dance for a young woman who proclaimed her love for older men, he had no problem siccing the Company on him - not that he knew what he was setting Lachlan Jones up for.

Digger had lost track of Arden a few hours ago, but it was alright. Schoolies week was basically like picking the low-hanging fruit. He wanted to have a right proper date with the handsome younger man, although it'd be difficult getting some honest, easy convo going if they were surrounded by these raging ankle biters the whole time.

Still, he thought Schoolies Week was his favorite part of the job. The Company had made him do many immoral things during his time with them, but at least these three weeks were an actual service - protecting the youth of his country and punishing the creeps who would take advantage of them. It made him feel like a hero instead of like an evil kidnapper for an evil Company. He wondered what Arden would think of his musings - either way, he was retiring. He figured with a pup on his lap and a man like Arden on his arm, he'd be happy, despite the road he took there.

Digger stood when he saw the Red Frog, nodding to him and making his way through the dance floor. Instantly one of the Company drones flanked him and followed. A little red fabric facemask covered the lower half of the drone's face, obscuring the panel gag locked over its mouth and signifying it as a temporary Frog. Digger wore a loose tank top and a red bandana around his big bicep.

"Oi!" Digger snarled at Lachlan. "Bugger off, Toolie. Go find someone your own age, yeah?"

"Bugger yourself, old man, I'm busy." Lachs scoffed, smirking at the Schoolie girl cupping his pec.

The Red Frog practically scooped the tipsy girl out of Lachlan's reach and the drone stepped in his way as he pursued. Digger chuckled. "Come with us, boofhead."

"Fuck you." Lachlan growled, only for the drone to seize him by the scruff of the neck and practically carry him away. The party music was loud enough that no one paid attention to Lachlan's increasingly-distressed protests.

Once outside the party, Digger gave Lachlan a light slap, stunning the Toolie into open-mouthed silence. Instantly Digger was shoving a thick red ball gag into Lachs' mouth while the drone quickly cuffed the lad's hands behind his back in rigid cuffs.

"Rrrraaaargh! Rragh rrr hgrr?" Lachlan, still dazed. Shirtless, gagged, and cuffed, he yelped in fright as Digger reached down and gripped his balls through the tight shorts he wore.

"Oh, shut it." Digger said dismissively. "Just keep quiet like a good lad, and I won't squeeze your boys till they pop."

Lachlan closed his eyes in terror as the drone produced a leather hood the enclose him in, rendering him senseless and barely able tp breathe through the tiny noseholes.

Lachlan could barely produce noise through the thick leather, so his screams went unheard by Digger as the drone carried Lachlan to their van. It was almost disappointing how many Toolies were already in there. In any event, Lachs tried to kick out when he was laid on a long puffy mat, earning him a smack of the balls, and thus he barely moved at all as Digger and the drone rolled him up into a burrito of bound hunk, secured the thick roll with tight cord, and heaved it on the pile of gently squirming rolls.

Arden missed his boys - he had shown Digger pictures of them and nearly cried with longing to hold them and see their excited faces. He missed Jack - the footy star was already taking well to conditioning, responding most strongly to praise and gentle touch, and he and Digger had spent a fun time with the green-eyed sweetheart giving him plenty of both. He even missed Digger - the man had kept up the charm and kept setting his heart aflutter.

But Arden was the consummate professional. He would do his job to the best of his ability.

But even professionals have bad moods.

Arden practically snarled at the young-looking tattooed fellow taking off his shirt for a pair of Schoolie boys now looking at his bare chest in amazement. But instead he played it differently.

Arden had worn his more customary vest and tie for this occasion, red in support of the Frogs. But he undid his tie and stepped forward, brushing off the young Schoolies and laying his own hand on the man's bare chest.

Daz raised an eyebrow but did not move Arden's hand. "Er... you don't look like a Schoolie, mate."

Arden winked. "I don't even know what that is."

"Oh, American?" Daz brightened, obviously now trying to figure out a seduction tactic. "Lucky time to come here."

"Oh, not at all. This party's full of boys," Arden pouted. "I'm looking for..." he smirked wrapping his tie around Daz's neck and knotting it. "...a real man."

"Well, that I can help you with." Daz grinned, letting Arden lead him, using the tie like a leash, to what he claimed was his rental car. Instead of a bed in the van, there were a pair of Company drones, who easily darted forward to neutralize Daz, forcing a pecker gag into his mouth and using a restraint harness to lock his wrists to his thighs. He tried to scream as Arden undid his tie and gently pulled it across one of Daz's nipples. As Daz went rigid, expecting more humiliation, the drones quickly wrapped him up.

With the demo ending, Arden knew it was only a matter of time before he headed back to the States - back to his pups, old and new, and back to his brother, carting his brother's boyfriend as his carry-on.

The time had come.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Nice addition, [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

I especially liked this:
the drone rolled him up into a burrito of bound hunk, secured the thick roll with tight cord, and heaved it on the pile of gently squirming rolls
There's something about a bound & gagged guy rolled up and thrown atop a pile of other equally bound, gagged, and rolled up guys. The thought of all that wriggling and squirming about...the fear...the musk...the struggles -- omigod, I need a moment! :shock:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Love to see the differences between the two kidnappings: Arden slyly seduces his target intonwhere he wants him to be... while Digger just drags him away. Yet, they're both equally effective, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

SOOO much i love about this story.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As others have already said, I love the different approaches Arden and Digger take in kidnapping their new targets! Their personalities really shine through in their acquisitions!
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago He even missed Digger - the man had kept up the charm and kept setting his heart aflutter.

But Arden was the consummate professional. He would do his job to the best of his ability.
I really like Arden's crush on Digger. I hope we see more of their relationship develop! I know Arden loves his pups, but I hope he and Digger can find a happiness similar to what Caleb and Jamie found!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Over a period of about three weeks, Digger estimated the Company had rounded up around twenty-five to thirty Toolies in all. Disgraceful, he thought - first off, that there were that many Toolies to begin with. For the Company, at least, it was a respectable haul. Twenty drones and six or seven prime products.

The Australian Branch was unique in its dealings. It was well known - or, at least, they liked to think that it was so - that Aussie hunks were among the sexiest in the world, and thus the most valuable to sell.

So the Branch specifically avoided targeting native meat. Instead, most of the products out of the Australian Branch were tourists or foreign imports sent out to other countries and buyers. Perhaps it may sound counterintuitive, but in this way, the price of the Aussie bondage hunk went skyrocketing. Digger figured it had something to do with supply and demand and whatnot. But since a prize Aussie hunk was more valuable, Digger found they took his countrymen less often, and thus he was able to view himself more easily as a kind of national guardian - keeping his people safe from the Company and even when he couldn't do that, he was promoting the Australian reputation.

No drama, Dig liked to say. A couple blokes here and there, it's all the same. Just as long as the majority of the time he was doing good.

He was watching a pair of Toolies get milked out of their senses, their mouths filled with simulated rubber phalluses to increase their humiliation. The Breakers said it tended to make them feel more susceptible to induction as their minds became distracted by the conflict between the forced pleasure and distress. Dig thought it was more likely they liked seeing the hunky men that way.

Speaking of hunky men he liked to see, Digger found himself thinking increasingly of Arden. The Director was a handsome man, and charming, and they had spent a while in the other's company as post-shift drinks became breakfast dates in which everything under the sun was discussed. And a final farewell dinner that ended up in Digger's bed and kisses that tasted of burgers and fries and beer and ended up with Dig's rough fingers curled in Arden's jet-black hair and Arden's long fingers gently probing the dips and curves of the muscles of Digger's torso.

He could barely wait until his retirement party next week, but he wondered if - hoped if - Arden was just as excited to see him.

"Come on, Dig, ya galah." He groaned. "You ain't a blushing schoolgirl - stop it."

Still, he couldn't help but smile when he thought of Arden and his pups, and his own pup in the care of the Director. His heart beat fast thinking of the man, even of his stinky feet! He knew he wouldn't have to wait much longer, but it was torture not to send a text or email his way...

...for his part, Arden was very much excited to get Digger Stateside for, at the very least, some more kisses and a meeting with the pups. Cole became a giggly mess just thinking about Digger, and had started to abuse the knowledge that Arden would immediately stuff his mouth with rancid socks if teased about being in love. The more reserved Gerald was still shy about other people but indicated he'd try to make an exception for Digger.

It was fun training Jack, especially as the would-be footy star was pretty submissive naturally - he liked showing off and being on display, and Gerald and Cole showed enough enthusiasm for his appearance to keep him happy. Arden almost considered it a shame to silence that sexy accent with a gag, until the discovery that even gag-speak was improved by that Australian twang.

But even that wasn't as exciting as being the vehicle for his dear little brother's happiness...

"Command: manacle." Theo grinned, enjoying the hearty chuckle his boyfriend gave as his wrists locked together. His strong arms were already looped around Theo's shoulders as they danced to a love song in their new apartment, swaying to the beat.

Theo had been shocked when Arden told him he had found Josh the victim of a shady hypnotist, but still relieved to see him unhurt.

"Yeah, love. I meant to surprise ya, ya know? You told me about that Batman fantasy of yours, and I thought I'd give you a right big surprise." Josh smirked. Arden had filled in the gaps that Josh could not remember, and they all pieced together that the hypnotist had tried to get Josh to pay more money by addicting him to hypnosis but botched the triggers. But thankfully Arden had found him and gotten things fixed.

Theo had hugged Arden tight when his older brother had delivered his boyfriend. "You're the best, Ardie. I love ya."

"Love you too, baby brother." Arden had said, while also giving him the card of a trustworthy hypnotist (actually a Company freelancer, though Theo was unaware of this). He and Josh had had video sessions with him, and added even more to their bondage filled nights and sweet love-filled days. Rumors abounded among both family grapevines that a long-awaited proposal was imminent.

"Arse." Josh grinned. "Got plans for me, do ya?"

Theo smirked. "You oughta watch your mouth. Command: unspoken."

Josh's mouth snapped closed, as if he were handgagged. "Mmmmrph."

"I love you too, babe."

Josh blushed happily. "Mmmmm..."

"Come to bed, sweetheart. Let's have some fun."

"Mmmrrrrmm! Mrrrrr." Josh shook his head as Theo started to pull him along and mimed a heroic frown.

"Heh, you really like that superhero roleplay, huh? Fiiiine, go get your costume. End: manacle. End: unspoken."

"Yay! But can I have a kiss first, ya drongo?"

"Only if 'drongo' means 'love of your life.'"

"....yeah, that's what it means, alright."

"I know you're lying, but have a kiss anyway..."

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I gotta say, while it's certainly an interesting concept, I've learned that more I read about it, the more I learn it's not my cup of tea. But I've also gotten a lot more cynical over the past year lol.

That being said, while I might not be a fan of where it goes, it's another amazing chapter that's still got me hooked! Can't wait to see what happens next!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Digger and Arden, their hook up, and their blushing crushes on each other, are giving me life! I cannot wait to see their relationship continue to develop and grow!

And I am so happy that Josh and Theo have been reunited! Also excited to see more of their bondage fun!

All in all another great installment!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

He was watching a pair of Toolies get milked out of their senses, their mouths filled with simulated rubber phalluses to increase their humiliation. The Breakers said it tended to make them feel more susceptible to induction as their minds became distracted by the conflict between the forced pleasure and distress. Dig thought it was more likely they liked seeing the hunky men that way.
I like seeing hunky men like that, too! :twisted:

Good one, as always, [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey buddy!
Sorry it took me a while to catch up.

Initially, I'd been super interested and focused on Theo and Josh. And although I still am (don't get me wrong!) Digger and Arden hitting it off in slightly more intimate ways than initially anticipated sorta stole the show a bit for me 8-)

Absolutely love the idea of those two fooling around together!

Also anxious to learn more about Arden's day to day interactions with blondie-boi Cole (either here or in a future expansion story).
Those rancid dress socks of his must be terrible to deal with 8-)

Brilliant writing as always.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic