TAKEN OVER THE EDGE (M/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TAKEN OVER THE EDGE (M/M) *COMPLETE*

Post by bondagefreak »

TAKEN OVER THE EDGE
WARNING: COARSE LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT MATTER

It was almost two in the morning when Nick finally came back in the bedroom to see me.
I kept hoping his buddy Zack would walk in as well, but from what I eventually gathered, the tall, handsome bodybuilder would be spending the night with Jeremy over in the guest bedroom.

Fuck! This was supposed to be MY night, not Jeremy's!

For those of you who don't know, my boyfriend had brought home his best buddy Zack, and the three of us had been all set to have a very hot and steamy night together; a threesome!

We ate supper, watched some Netflix for a bit, and then made it to the Master bedroom where I was promptly stripped naked and zipped up inside my excessively tight, stretchy spandex sleepsack. The escape-proof cocoon kept me secured from the neck down and offered my predatory captors a very *ahem* convenient back door access.

Just as my absolutely colossal boyfriend and his equally built-up buddy began fooling around with me and preparing me for what would've surely been a night of wild pleasures, the doorbell rang and interrupted our foreplay.

My runaway friend - who was also Zack's ex - was at the door, waiting for us to open up.
Now the circumstances surrounding Jeremy's running away were admittedly quite tragic.
Deep down inside I was actually relieved to know that he was alright.

But out of ALL the nights he could've come back to us, and out of ALL the nights he could've chosen to reconnect with his boyfriend, why on EARTH did it have to be this one!?

Not only had he interrupted the threesome I'd so been looking forward to, but he also ended up taken Zack away from me!

His ex-boyfriend - no doubt wanting to investigate the cute lad's unexpected return - quickly got dressed and peeled his big, fat ankle sock off before cramming it inside my mouth and taping it shut so that he and Nick could tend to their newest guest.

I remained that way for two fuckin' hours.
Gagging on Zack's eye-wateringly putrid sock and struggling inside that undefeatable sleepsack of mine.
"MMmmppppph!"

That's exactly how my boyfriend found me when he walked back into the bedroom two hours later.
The colossal 6'4 beast-of-a-man wished his buddy and our newest guest goodnight, before finally giving the two of them some much-needed privacy and closing the bedroom door behind him.

Then he settled his eyes on my tightly cocooned form and approached the bed like a predator eyeing his meal up.

Zack's initial intent had been clear.
He'd stuffed my mouth up and forcibly gagged it to prevent me from making a fuss while he and my boyfriend investigated little Jeremy's sudden return.

In doing so, he probably didn't realise he'd be offering me up to Nick like some sacrificial offering.

This was EXACTLY the way Nick liked me.
Helpless, bound and gagged.

The instant our bedroom door was shut and the instant I saw the huge, towering blond muscle-god staring at me with those hungry blue eyes of his, I knew I was in serious trouble.

My first reaction was to try to talk to him and try to get him to pull his buddy's sock out of my mouth.
But after a lengthy bout of muffled mewling and sputtering, it became clear to me that Nick had no intention of giving me my speech back.

He just walked up to the side of the bed and stood there, staring down at me with the most menacing of looks adorning his hot, stubble-lined face. In one quick flash, his nylon trackies came down. And there he was, standing a full two meters tall and looking as buff and as horny as ever.

For the second time in a short while, I realised with utter certainty that I deeply adored and craved this man above all else.

Yes, I would've loved having Zack join us tonight. And yes, I felt both angry and disappointed about Jeremy's untimely arrival and the result it had on my evening.

But when my eyes finally set sight on the incredibly muscular and extremely handsome hunk-specimen that was my lover, I was forced to admit to myself how silly this fantasy of mine really was.

I wanted to have Zack as my god, and yet, I already had a god.
Even more unreasonable was the fact that I wanted both Alpha's for myself, whilst at the same time not even being able to cope with the first one's size and sexual appetite.

Nick slowly climbed onto the bed, but even as I looked on and eyed his approach, I could do nothing but just lie there and be in complete awe of his awesome size and supreme musculature.

The tightness of his blue boxer-briefs and the fact that they were stretched beyond capacity around his giant ass and tree trunk-sized thighs made my scrawny little cocooned body quake with lust and desire.

I wanted to run my tongue all over him. I wanted to suck his nipples, kiss his pecs and worship his ridiculously thick biceps!

I really was NOT a fan of my boyfriend's extremely bushy armpits, but I was so horned up at the moment, that I would've gladly stuck my face inside there and eaten them out had he ordered me to.

Had it not been for his buddy's foul-smelling sock inside my mouth, my tongue would've been all over him; exploring every single part of his body and paying extensive tribute to his extremely powerful limbs and torso.

Those huge, beefy arms of his deserved some serious gratitude for keeping me warm and safe each night, and so did the rest of his mouth-watering, jaw-droppingly gorgeous body.

Fuck!

The first thing my horny blond goliath did when he settled down next to me, was crouch over my neatly packaged form and play me like a piano. In other words, he dug his fingers into me and tickled me to the point of near insanity.

I laughed, screamed and sputtered into his best friend's fat sock as thick fingers explored, tickled and attacked every square inch of me; from my spandex-clad soles, right up to my vulnerable neck.

It didn't help that my extremely engorged boner was sticking out like a sore thumb and causing the stretchy sleepsack to tent up at my groin level.

Nick spent quite a bit of time tickling me there as well, and he also paid a lot of attention to my nipples and inner thighs.

I tried calling for help and tried telling him to stop.
But no matter how hard I tried, my words weren't making it out past Zack's frustratingly effective sock.

Nick would stop every now and then to see if I was okay and to ask me if I'd had enough.
But instead of showing me mercy, he'd simply resume tickling and pretend he couldn't understand what I was trying to tell him.

The more I laughed, the more he pressed his attack. And the more he pressed on, the harder I laughed.
It continued like that for what seemed like forever.

The fact that I couldn't speak or defend myself didn't seem to bother him in the slightest.
And I could tell from the devious smirk on his face that he was really, REALLY enjoying himself.

The size of his bulge was also quite telling...if you know what I mean.

The extra roomy front pouch between his massive, tree trunk-sized thighs was filled to the max and bulging out like crazy! And from the looks of it, his downward-facing boner appeared to be on the verge of tearing its way out from the tight underwear constraint any second now.

Probably not wanting my muffled screams to keep our guests awake, the brutish muscle-hunk took things to another level by standing up on his knees and positioning himself over my face.

Of course, my first instinct was to immediately press the back of my head down as deep as I could into his thick, down-filled pillow.

"Mmmmppphh!?" I whimpered, wondering what the hell he was doing and suddenly feeling verrrrry apprehensive about having my face so close to his extremely meaty rear-end.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love this..... one of the best parts of B&G. Steven’s frustrations at Jeremy on full show at the start and daddy Nick doing exactly what he wants with his trussed gagged boy... perfection
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Really like this, big fan of where Steven ended up around the end. I also a solid fan of Zack's type of scent with his socks, but still... Nick <3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART II
TAKEN OVER THE EDGE
WARNING: COARSE LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT MATTER

"Mmmmppphh!?" I whimpered, wondering what the hell he was doing and suddenly feeling verrrrry apprehensive about having my face so close to his extremely meaty rear-end.

The super buff, blond muscle-god simply planted his knees down on both sides of my pillow and then starting lowering himself down on top of my face.

With the back of my head pressed down inside the super lofty down-filled cushion, and with two MASSIVE, oak tree-sized thighs clamping down on both sides of my skull, I had literally nowhere to go, nowhere to escape.

The overstuffed pillow lofted up around my ears and temples as I struggled to retreat further into its downy embrace.
But even as the back of my head retreated further in, so too did Nick's oversized, menacing rump.

"MMM.....mphh" was all I managed to scream before the big, blond bully's enormous, underwear-clad bums settled down on top of me and swallowed my face up.

Everything went dark after that, and my head suddenly felt really, really warm.
I tried turning my face sideways, but my boyfriend's colossal thighs were squashing both ends of the pillow around it and making it impossible for me to budge my head even a micron.

I struggled and screamed, but all of it was in vain.

The hunky blond god's ginormous bubble butt came down over my protesting face, and my nose ended up being buried real deep inside that huge, smothering bum crack of his.

With over 245 pounds of Alpha-male muscle sitting on top of me, I could do nothing but squirm around inside my sleepsack and sniff the inside of my boyfriend's massive, smelly bums.

"Uuugggmmphh!"

Words can't even begin to describe how freaked out and overwhelmed I was at that point.
My arms, my hands and my feet struggled WILDLY to break free from escape-proof sleepsack's unrelenting embrace. But unfortunately for me, none of my efforts were yielding the results I so desperately needed.

Things got even MORE heated when Nick carelessly resumed the tickling; this time digging his merciless fingers into my ribs and furiously attacking my nipples, stomach and sides.

"Mmmmpphh! Mmpphh! Mmppph!" I screamed, begging for freedom even though I knew no one could hear me beneath his ass.

Nick just laughed and continued his assault; driving his fingers into my vulnerable sides, apparently not caring about the fact that my gagged face was trapped inside his huge bum cheeks.

Each time I cried out and tried twisting my head out from underneath him, the dominant muscle-brute laughed.
Having my nose inside his crack must've felt really good for him, I figured.

It continued like that for a good minute or two, until FINALLY Nick stopped his attack and just sat there.
The man seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he weighed over a hundred pounds more than I did.
He also seemed completely uncaring about the fact that I was struggling for air and that I was virtually choking on the smell of his butt hole.

"Mmmmpphh!" I yelled, grossed out and exhausted from the effort of having to find air where there was none to be had.
The puny filets of air I was getting wouldn't be enough to keep me conscious for much longer. But Nick apparently thought little of it.

"You still alive down there?" he asked, suddenly planting a hand over my heaving chest and using his other hand to grab my spandex-covered hard-on.

The instant he touched my throbbing boner, a tingling sensation worked its way across my groin and I practically ended up shooting my load right there, on the spot.

The giant, blue-eyed muscle-King wrapped his huge, beefy fingers around my engorged erection and began slowly jerking me off. I cried out and struggled to get my arms out of the sack, but my screams for help fell on deaf ears and my attempts to escape were completely in vain.

Ignoring my pathetic pleas for mercy, Nick just sat there and jerked me off whilst at the same time twisting my nipples through the thin, stretchy black material that covered my body.

"Here, babe. Have some air." he finally spoke, right before clenching his huge butt muscles around my face and letting rip the strongest, most VILE of farts.

PPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

Imagine being stuck in a sleepsack, with a sock stuffed in your mouth and a super muscular, 248-pound Alpha-bull sitting on top of your face.
Imagine being in my position and finally expecting to be allowed some much needed fresh air, only to be given something completely different.

A huge, gassy eruption blasted out of my boyfriend's raunchy butthole, instantly filling the room with the sound of a loud fart and filtering straight down inside my oxygen-deprived lungs and nostrils.

My eyes went wide, but it was already too late.
I went absolutely stark crazy after that.

"Mmmmmrrrphh! Mmmrrhhh! Uuggphh!" I screamed, yelling and protesting again and again.

My toes curled up, my thighs tingled and my body convulsed.
I was on the verge of being sick and passing out.

But it's only when I heard Nick's deep, masculine laughter that I completely lost it.

"Haha, yeah. Choke on that fuckin' fart." he chuckled, wrapping his huge hand around my throbbing member whilst at the same time jerking it up and down in a quick and forceful cadence.

I must've blanked out for a second there.
I remember my thighs tingling and remember my balls feeling somewhat numb.

My entire body tensed up, and then suddenly my engorged cock exploded; shooting stream after stream of sticky hot boi-juice inside the tight spandex prison I was trapped in.

This was it.
I was having an orgasm.

*Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt. Squirt*

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU'VE JUST READ CHAPTER 172 OF BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY EXTRACT AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY FEATURING THESE CHARACTERS.

CLICK HERE: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)

Synopsis: A young man finds himself being kidnapped and dragged into the woods by his best friend and his former high-school rival. As if being captured, bound up, gagged against his will and kidnapped by muscular straight hunks wasn't enough, our young protagonist has to deal with the fact that he is slowly falling in love with one of his captors.

What could possibly go wrong?
Start reading to find out

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Fuck yes. One of my favorite scenes of yours!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks [mention]smushboy[/mention].
Glad you enjoyed this short extract ;)

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Good one [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ... Cant wait for next part
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]tugfan[/mention]
I had no idea this was your sorta thing, my friend.

The next part was published ten months ago.
You can read it here: CHAPTER 173 OF BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG

If you enjoyed what you just read though, I strongly recommend you give Bound & Gagged a try.
It'll also make a lot more sense to you if you start from the beginning.

tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Yes [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] am trying new angle in reading and I liked it :)

worth reading...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

If you haven't read it yet you should give this story a chance . It is such a hot story . [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] does fantastic writing . His stories are all amazing .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic