Laying in Bed F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jdhpiano
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laying in Bed F/M

Post by Jdhpiano »

Another story, written in the first person. It has a light tie up element to it.

You're laying on the bed, naked and typing something on your laptop when I enter the room. "Whatcha thinking about?" I whisper as I slide onto the bed next to you.

"Oh, nothing. piano stuff" you tease, moving the laptop to the floor. As you lay back down, I move on top of you, kneeling with my knees straddling your hips. "For sure? Nothing?" I question, feeling your cock stiffen as I lean down and start kissing your chest. "You know, Beethoven and Chopin, phrasing and ...." your sentence leaves off as I cover your mouth with my hand.

"shhhhhh" I whisper, kissing your forehead and down the bridge of your nose to land on your lips. You move your hands to caress me, but I sit up and grab your wrists. Pulling a length of ribbon from my pocket, I quickly tie your wrists together and then to the headboard. "Sneaky sneaky" I whisper as I kiss you and tug on your bottom lip with my teeth. With another bit of fabric, I blindfold you. I begin kissing all over your body- your shoulders and arms, your neck and face, down to your chest. Soft teasing little kisses, sometimes lightly licking you, teasing you with my tongue. While I'm kissing you, I'm gently and softly rubbing my hips into yours. I can feel your cock getting harder as I continue kissing downward.

Suddenly, I stop and leave the room. "Hey? Where did you go?" I return a few minutes later, silently coming up to the bed. You don't know I've returned yet. You feel something very cold start on your nipple and begin moving around your chest. You shiver as the ice cube leaves a cold wet trail, amplified by the a/c in the house. I lick the trail, and I feel almost hot in comparison. I begin kissing your lips as I let the ice trail along your body. When the ice cube is gone, I get on top of you again, grinding into your hips with more force now, teasing you with my finger tips and lightly kissing your skin. When I feel that you're about to cum, I become motionless, and wait a few seconds until your breathing becomes regular again. You hear as I slide off my panties and move closer to your face.

I kiss you passionately, our tongues exploring each other. I lean down and whisper into your ear "lick" and you nod your understanding. I move forward, releasing your arms from the headboard but leaving them tied together. I move them out of my way and begin straddling your face. You begin licking me, first gently at my pussy lips and then reaching upwards. As you reach my clit, you hear me moan, and I begin grinding softly into your face, pushing your tongue further into me. As you lick, you've managed to pull your wrists from the ribbon, and you grab my ass, alternately pushing me away or pulling me closer. When you feel I'm about to hit my climax, you slap my ass firmly and pull my hips towards your chest. I angle away so as not to fall on you, and you climb towards me. You pull me up to a kneeling position and turn me around, then push roughly into my ass. You fuck me hard for several moments until you cum with a loud grunt, then begin fingering my clit as you empty into me. Shortly after, I cum as well, with breathy high pitched moans. As my body wriggles in ectasy, you withdraw from me and pull me close, wrapping your arms and legs around mine and holding me in a soft embrace for a nap.