A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for great comments guys!

Since Ryan is such a great leather gloves lover, maybe he will get something special from his captors :twisted: After all, the night is still young, and he isn't the worst prisoner in the world...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for great comments guys!

Since Ryan is such a great leather gloves lover, maybe he will get something special from his captors :twisted: After all, the night is still young, and he isn't the worst prisoner in the world...
Yes yes and more bondage and torture too please ( from a bondage fan ❤️)
🐦 @justinkgy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago Since Ryan is such a great leather gloves lover, maybe he will get something special from his captors :twisted: After all, the night is still young, and he isn't the worst prisoner in the world...
That's a very tantalizing reply, buddy-boi.
Can't wait to see what Mr Parker and Mr Millburn have in store for Ryan (and us) 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 21 - A gift for the night

I was lying on my back with my arms pinned to my sides. Mr. Millburn was sitting on me, keeping me perfectly helpless and gagging me with his huge, leather gloved palm. Even though I tried to free myself or at least make him loosen his tight grip on my mouth, I could do nothing. My captor was much stronger than me, and at that moment I was sure that both he and Mr. Parker had much more experience in keeping guys restrained than I had ever thought. Normally I would have been thrilled to be imprisoned under such a muscular and handsome guy and silenced by him, but I really wanted to ask all the questions that were swirling around my head. Unfortunately for me, Mr. Millburn’s huge hand pressed over my mouth didn’t allow me to speak anything intelligible.

After several long minutes of struggling and trying to get rid of the beefy army man’s palm from my lower face I gave up and calmed down a little bit. I took some deep breaths, inhaling both air and the incredible scent of the leather glove. I looked at Mr. Millburn’s super muscular upper body and then at his handsome face. The giant bloke was looking down at me smiling and puffing on his big, fat cigar. From what I could understand, he was enjoying keeping me restrained as much as I loved being restrained by him. When I moaned quietly into his gloved hand he smiled even wider and tightened his already brute grip on my lower face. He kept staring at me and puffing on the cigar for a few more moments and then turned to his military buddy. The two soldiers talked for a while, completely ignoring my pathetic efforts to speak or move.

“So, do you want to watch the game Jack?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Of course I do, man! But what should we do with our little prisoner? Shall we tie him up already and store him somewhere, or maybe you want to let him watch the game with us?”

“Nah, it’s too early to rope him up for the night, dude. Plus, I did promise him an opportunity to ask whatever he wants and I intend to keep my word.”

“Mmppphh…!”

“Seems to me he isn’t too eager to take that opportunity, dude. One might even think that it’s very rude to refuse such a generous offer…” Mr. Millburn said with a wide smile on his face.

“I agree, man! We can punish him for this later, but now let’s have him stay with us.”

“You’re the boss, man! Any ideas how to keep him still and quiet? I don’t want him to disturb us.”

“Leave that to me, Scott. I know a perfect way to do that…”

“Mmpphh!!”

The guys didn’t bother to take any notice of my weak moans and grunts and kept talking and puffing on their cigars until it was the time for the game to start. When they finished smoking, Mr. Millburn got off me and they both made me stand up; I was kept tightly hand gagged all the time. Mr. Parker went behind my back and wrapped his super muscular arm around my neck, pressing my upper body against his muscular upper torso. Suddenly Mr. Millburn pinched my nose shut; I knew it was the same trick they used on me not so long time ago. When I was desperate to breath, the giant soldier took his hand off my mouth and let go of my nose. At the same moment Mr. Parker clamped his oversized, leather gloved palm over my mouth and squeezed tightly.

He dragged me to the couch and we both sat on it. The giant soldier made himself comfortable and pressed my head even tighter against his muscular, broad chest. I grabbed the arm wrapped around my neck with my hands and tried to pull it away, but I was too weak to do anything; I remained in Mr. Parker’s vice-like headlock and could do nothing about it. His bear sized palm was mercilessly clamped over my lower face; everything from my chin to the nostrils was covered by his cop leather glove. To make the grip even more flawless, Mr. Parker put his thumb over my nose bridge; at that moment I was completely and utterly helpless. Even with my free hands and legs I was his prisoner, silenced and powerless to protest.

“The kid won’t cause us any problems, dude.”

“I bet he won’t! That hold must be really tight.”

“It is; I’m not risking him yelling.”

Mr. Millburn sat on the couch next to us and turned the TV on with a remote. There was still some time left before the game would start, so the two soldiers talked about the two teams and discussed their chances to win. From time to time I tried to remove the giant hand from my mouth, but no matter how hard I tried, it didn’t move at all; Mr. Parker was simply much stronger than me. I sighed and gave up completely. Instead of trying to free myself I focused on enjoying my dreamed-of predicament. Being pressed against the muscular torso of my host was amazing and with every breath I took I could smell his leather glove aroma mixed with a hint of a cigar scent. I was a little dizzy and overwhelmed; being held like that felt so good that I even forgot about all the questions I wanted to ask. I wanted the game to last as long as possible, but unfortunately it was over after two hours.

“All right, prisoner. Our little game is over. When I remove my hand from your mouth and release you from the head lock you’ll remain completely silent. Scott and I will march you to the bathroom, so you can do your business there and then we’ll rope you up for the night. Is that clear?”

“Mmmppph…” I nodded my head.

“Good.”

Mr. Parker made me stand up and walked me to the toilet and gave me several minutes to use it. I did and then brushed me teeth. When I left, I was immediately grabbed and marched to Mr. Parker’s bedroom. The brutes pressed me against the wall and forced my arm behind my back. Soon I felt rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists; the guys worked quickly and in no time at all my hands were immobilized. Once they were done with my wrists, Mr. Parker started working on my elbows and Mr. Millburn began tying my legs together: first the ankles, then calves and thighs. In a few minutes I was completely tied up again. When I was fully restrained the blokes turned me around and told me to open my mouth. I did and saw that Mr. Parker was getting something out of his pockets. I took only a glimpse, but it was enough to recognize that: it was a pair of well worn underwear.

“You’ve done a nice job washing Scott’s socks up, let’s see how you deal with my briefs, prisoner.”

My host forced the his filthy underwear into my mouth and kept pressing it until it was all stuffed in. Mr. Millburn unceremoniously shut my mouth and his buddy unwound some duct tape from a roll. The moment later he pressed the loose end on my face and wrapped the super sticky tape over my mouth and around my head more than ten times. Finally he ripped the tape off with his teeth.

“I don’t think you need my help with the kid, Jack. See you in the morning, man!”

“Thanks, dude.”

When Mr. Millburn left, Mr. Parker picked me up and placed me on his bed.

“I have something special for you, prisoner…”

He made me lie on my back and sat on my abdomen; I moaned when I felt his weight on my body. But my host ignored my muffled complies and took something out from another pocket. He unfolded it and I saw a well worn sock in his hand; my eyes grew wide when I realized how dirty the soles were. He smiled down at me and placed the sock just under my nostrils. I moaned again when the smell hit me. I tried to shake the filthy material away, but Mr. Parker worked fast: he grabbed the tape and wrapped it again around my head three times, securing the socks just under my nose. I was forced to taste his underwear and smell his socks at the same time.

“Sleep tight, prisoner…”

I watched him lie down next to me. He wrapped his muscular arm around my body and pressed me against his naked torso. Soon I heard him snoring quietly…

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

It's funny, I'm also subscribed to your Deviantart and I just read it there. I love the cruelty of agreeing to answer questions, but keeping him handgagged and unable to ask. Such exquisite denial!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still great!
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmm great story chapter again love it and funny as just as I was reading this I have been told to get washed as I am being tied up again for the night .

So it will be roped and restrained like the little prisoner but I know I will not have to have a pair of briefs as a gag or smelly socks under my nose .

Luckily for me not for him

Keep up the good work just hope my master here doesn't use to he same on me

Chris
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love how he gets underwear stuffed in mouth then made to sniff rank socks amazing and keep it up
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Such a hot chapter! Loved the continuation of the aggressive handgagging not letting the poor boi get a single word out. And a dirty underwear gag and socks taped to the face? By a handsome military stud? Is that what it's like in heaven?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] such a great chapter . Underwear and sock wish that was me . Sucking his underwear . And sniffing his socks .
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

When the sock was tape underneath his nose is when I lost it. Such a nice detail added. I'm sure he will sleep really good 😏
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Had to get caught up but once again another great chapter!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Another great chapter! You're really on a roll, [mention]squirrel[/mention]
I particularly enjoyed the tight glove-gagging and the descriptions of Ryan being kept quiet and having to sniff Mr Parker's gloved palm.

Looks like the kid is in way over his head.
You've also been using some fantastic vocabulary recently.
All in all a wonderful chapter!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for so many encouraging comments, guys! They really help me write and invent new ideas for our little prisoner

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I am quite intrigued with your "fantastic vocabulary" praise; I don't think used anything extraordinary here :) Nevertheless, I am very grateful for it 8-)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Sleep tight, prisoner…”
Well, the bed bugs are going to bite, and "our little prisoner" will certainly feel the sting of Mr. Parker's underwear on his tongue! :evil:

Good one, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Well awesome chapter. The prisoner is bound and gagged, and then on top of all that Mr Parker sits on top, completely locking Ryan down. Can't imagine how it must feel to be rendered that locked down....but then only to finalize the punishment with those socks....Mr Parker is evvvvillll...but effective! :lol: Great chapter!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak , I am quite intrigued with your "fantastic vocabulary" praise; I don't think used anything extraordinary here :) Nevertheless, I am very grateful for it 8-)
I've been following your works for a very long time, my friend.
What's it been? Nearly a decade now?

Your written grasp of this language has increased tenfold since then, but more recently, I've been noticing a more supple difference as well.

You're using far more adjectives than you used to not long ago. This last chapter contained many such examples. The end result makes for a very vivid and colourful text. The size and strength of Ryan's captors really come out well and clearly in this one. So does Ryan's feeling of being overwhelmed and helpless.

I think it's clear from the comments that a lot of us are enjoying this ;)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 22 - Preperations for the trip

When I woke up the next morning I was a little surprised by the extremely strong smell I was inhaling. It took me a moment to remember that Mr. Parker had taped his incredibly filthy sock under my nostrils, but when I finally did I took some deep breaths to enjoy my captor’s wonderful scent. I looked at his face and realized he was still fast asleep. Even though I was completely roped up, I managed to get closer to him and place my tied up body against his. I closed my eyes when I felt his heat on my chest and abdomen. At that moment I thought that I had finally found my place on earth: being bound and under a muscular alpha jock was absolutely amazing and I never wanted to be anywhere else. Whenever Mr. Parker moved a little and rubbed his super hot body against mine I moaned quietly into my tight gag. I could stay there forever, but unfortunately all good things must end eventually. When I looked up at my captor’s face again I saw that he was awake and looking down at me, smiling gently.

“Morning, Ryan. I hope you enjoy chewing my worn briefs and inhaling my cheesy socks?”

“Mmppph….” I nodded my head looking him in the eye.

“Good. But it wouldn’t matter even if you hated it. You are just a prisoner and you’ll do whatever your Masters order you.”

“Mmmpph…” I tried to move a little closer to him.

“Well, well… Seems you want to show me how much you appreciate the fact that such a masculine soldier like myself honored you by tying you up and making you my bondage toy, huh?”

“Mmpph…” My eyes widened when I heard his dominant tone.

“You’ll have a lot of time to do it later, prisoner. For now, you can just enjoy your bonds and gag.”

Having said that he lifted me up a little and wrapped his muscular arm around my body and pressed me closer to him. I moaned with excitement and struggled a little to feel the ropes better. I also put my duct taped mouth on his brad chest; I wanted to kiss his gorgeous muscles, but his gross underwear stuffed into my mouth prevented me from that. Mr. Parker hugged me tighter and gently kissed me on my forehead. I was totally taken aback by that; I never expected that that brute could be so delicate and caring. He kept me in his embrace for quite a long time.

“All right, time to get ready.”

Mr. Parker stood up and rolled me on my stomach. He checked all my bonds and retied the ones he didn’t like. When he was done with the ropes he rolled me back on my side and examined the gag. When he was sure that everything was in order he simply left the bedroom, leaving me alone. The moment he disappeared I started wondering what he had in mind when he said he needed to get ready. I already knew that both he and Mr. Millburn were full of surprises, but at that moment it didn’t bother me at all; whatever they had in store for me, I was sure they wouldn’t hurt me. So I just lied there, enjoying the incredible feeling of being kept restrained and helpless. I don’t know how much time passed since Mr. Parker left me, but it must have been quite a lot. But finally I heard footsteps on the floor and a few seconds later I saw the two soldiers enter the bedroom.

I gasped in awe when I saw them and moaned excitedly into my oversized gag. Both guys were dressed in the same manner: they were wearing black puffer jackets, had their military pants on and put black baseball caps on their heads. Their palms were still covered in the tight, police leather gloves I loved so much and they had clean black combat boots on the feet. I couldn’t take my eyes from them and the two giant blokes were pretty glad I reacted that way. They smiled, came closer to me and Mr. Parker sat on the bed.

“We’re going to the nearby town to get some more supplies for you. Scott and I could simply leave you here, hogtied in the basement, but we decided to take you with us. The only problem is that we don’t know if we should keep you mercilessly tied up in the trunk of the car, or maybe we can already trust you enough and let you run all the errands with us…”

“Mmmpph!!”

I definitely didn’t want to be left alone or spend the whole day in a trunk of a car when I had the option to be with such hot, muscular jocks like Mr. Parker and his military buddy. But with a gag stuffed into my mouth I didn’t have a chance to persuade them to take me with them. I had to wait patiently, with my heart racing in my chest. My host looked like he was considering the matter extremely seriously, but finally he announced to me his decision.

“If you promise to behave, do everything we tell you and be quiet all the time when we are in town, you can go with us.”

“Mmpphhhh!” I nodded my head vigorously.

“You think the kid can keep his word? He has already proven he might rebel…” Mr. Millburn said with a smile on his face, messing around with me.

“mmmpphh…” This time I shook my head.

“Nah, I don’t think he will cause us any troubles. Plus, he can thank us generously when we get back home, you know…” Mr. Parker winked at me.

The two alpha jocks started to undo the bonds on my body. They worked in silence and after several minutes I could stand up on my fit and rub my wrists. Mr. Parker removed his socks from my face, unwound the tape wrapped around my mouth and let me spit his huge underwear. I took a deep breath and waited for their orders. I didn’t dare to do anything on my own; I didn’t want them to change their decision about taking me with them. Mr. Millburn nodded approvingly and told me to wash myself, use the toilet and put on some warm clothes. Immediately I grabbed my jeans, warm sweatshirt, some fresh socks and boxers and rushed to the bathroom. It didn’t take me long to do my business there and dress up. When I opened the door I was grabbed by the two soldiers and marched to the kitchen, where they made me sit on a chair and eat breakfast.

“All right, man, I think we’re all ready to go.” Mr. Millburn said when I finished washing the dishes.

“There’s just one thing before we leave.” Mr. Parker replied and then turned towards me: “Get over here, prisoner and open your mouth wide!”
When I went to him, he grabbed my face and forced something into my mouth. When I tasted it I knew it was the same underwear I had in my mouth during the night. When he pushed his whole briefs into my yap he told me to close my lips together. It wasn’t easy, but I managed to do it.

“This is just a precaution, prisoner. You’re forbidden to touch your mouth with your hands, separate your lips or spit the gag out.”

“Mmmpph…” I nodded quickly.

“All right, then. Let’s go, guys”

I put my jacket on and we went to the car. As I expected Mr. Parker took the driver’s seat and his buddy sat next to him. For some reason the back seat seemed like a right place for me…

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, this is nice! Love the outfits on our two captor studs! And I'm excited for the boy's day out. Will he be left unfettered and just concealing his gag or will they restrain him and hide it? As always, a completely hot chapter!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Very nice, [mention]squirrel[/mention].

Just one question...if his mouth is stuffed with the underwear and he is running errands with the two Alpha jocks, how will people not fail to notice his overstuffed mouth?

Perhaps a Covid mask may provide cover.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fantastic continuation!
I must say, I wholeheartedly agree with their decision to bring Ryan along. So long as he remains quiet and behaves himself, of course.
It was also great seeing Mr Parker plant an affectionate kiss on the submissive boy's head.

In other news, I greatly approve of the matching uniform Mr Parker and Mr Millburn are wearing 8-)
Very stylish and masculine.

Really loving these more regular updates.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Like the matching outfits....intimidating to someone already knotted up :lol:

Looking forward to see what occurs in town!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see Mr. Parker showing some affection to Ryan.

I wonder how his trip out is going to work with a big stuffing like that inside Ryan's mouth. I know Mr. Parker isn't a small guy :)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Very nice, @squirrel.

Just one question...if his mouth is stuffed with the underwear and he is running errands with the two Alpha jocks, how will people not fail to notice his overstuffed mouth?

This was my thought as well, maybe depending on how well he does, tape will or won't be added before concealing with a mask...honestly I love the idea of being gagged in public with a friend but having it covered by a mask while we shop and stuff, and him asking me questions knowing I can't answer! It's on my list to try ;) ;)
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Very nice, @squirrel.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] i had the same thought. It's something I've done since Covid when meeting subs in public for a chat, or before a session. They have to have a face mask on but with a rubber squash ball in their mouth underneath...

Great new chapter [mention]squirrel[/mention], can't wait to see how the shopping trip goes. Guessing Nathan will somehow break the rules!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic