A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Ooooo, an update to one of my favorite tales, don’t mind if I take read. Certainly a very sweet and more wholesome side to this whole ordeal, and I am here for it!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love this story so much .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This was a wonderful chapter, [mention]squirrel[/mention]. Short and sweet.
Ryan's moment of discomfort and indecision was great. Most subs on the lower end of the power spectrum would definitely identify with those feelings. Decision-making doesn't come naturally to them and they usually only flourish when given orders and precise instructions to follow.

I also really enjoyed the intimacy between Mr Parker and his ward.
It definitely looks like the two of them are growing close, and I'm fairly certain that both of them are getting something out of this well-described power exchange.

Brilliantly told, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for the wonderful comments, guys!

I was quite hesitant weather to write a chapter like that or not, but I;m glad I did :) It felt natural for Ryan to have those feeling so I decided to write a little about them
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 26 - A proper thank you

I was standing in front of Mr. Parker, who was still half sitting, half lying on the couch and I was doing my best to compose myself after the incredible time I had spent with my host. I felt a little dizzy; being alone with the guy I had always admired and being able to kiss his gorgeous muscles, lick his boots and obey his orders was indescribable. At first, when Mr. Parker told me to stand up I was quite disappointed, but when I realized that there would be a lot more to come for me that afternoon and evening the nasty feeling disappeared in no time. After a few moments I saw Mr. Millburn coming down the stairs and my eyes widened with excitement again; the giant soldier was shirtless and had his military pants and boots on.

“Did you guys have fun together?” He asked with a huge smile on his face.

“Yeah, we did, actually. Although our prisoner was a little… tense at first.

“I thought he would be… Anyway, I was talking with Rick, he said would be a little late. Apparently he has to do some additional paper work, so he can’t be here before seven.”

“Seven, you say? Well, that means we have a lot time to spare before he comes.”

“Can we have some dinner then, Sir?” The words just came out of my lips.

The two giant hunks looked sternly at me, but they didn’t say anything. When I realized that I spoke without their permission I froze. I wanted to apologize, but I couldn’t force myself to speak anything else; instead I turned my head from Mr. Millburn to Mr. Parker and back again, awaiting their reaction and the inevitable punishment. The guys were silent for some time, which only made me even more nervous and even ashamed. I didn’t realize that at first, but it seemed that I wanted to obey their orders more than I thought; my disobedience made me feel really bad.

“Did you give him the permission to speak?” Mr. Millburn finally asked with a dead serious tone.

“I did. So we can’t punish him for breaking that rule.” Mr. Parker said and sighed. Then he turned to me carried on. “You are forbidden to speak, unless directly spoken to, prisoner. Do I say myself clear?”

“Yes, Sir!” I replied fast.

“All right, now that we have our little prisoner back in his place, I guess we can prepare dinner and eat. I’m not going to drink alcohol with Rick without having a good dinner. And later, If you don’t mind, I would gladly use your gym room for a while.” Mr. Millburn said.

“You can use it any time you want, man. That’s actually quite convenient… While you are in there I could take a short nap, too. I also doubt I would get much sleep tonight… We can also tie up Ryan so he doesn’t disturb us.”

“Nah, I have plans for him.”

“Will he enjoy them?”

“Does that matter?”

“Of course it doesn’t! But I’d prefer it if you didn’t do anything too cruel to him.” Mr. Parker said, smiling.

“Don’t worry, man! I have a feeling the kid would like it…”

The two muscular soldiers look at each other and Mr. Parker got up from the couch. He grabbed my arm and the three of us walked into the kitchen. The guys were talking with each other, but I wasn’t listening to them; I was too busy thinking about Mr. Millburn’s plans for the evening. After spending some quality time with Mr. Parker I now would have a chance to do the same with his military buddy. I still remembered my host’s advice to thank his friend properly and I was very excited that the opportunity to do so would come so quickly.

“Get here, prisoner! You think you would just stand there, while you Master cook for you?!” Mr. Parker’s angry voice dragged me out from my musings.

I immediately shook my head and rushed to them. For the next half an hour the three of us were busy preparing dinner. It wasn’t anything special; fried chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables. The dish was quite simply and it didn’t require too much attention from us, so I could use that time to think of the best ways to thank Mr. Millburn for what he had done earlier for me. But my thoughts were now interrupted by my captors loud laughing and talking. I couldn’t focus, so I decided to let it go and just go with the flow; whatever the hot soldier had in mind I knew I would like it. Soon the dinner was ready and we ate. When we finished the guys told me to do the washing up and clean the kitchen. When I finished I didn’t even have the time to think of what I should do next:

“Come with me, prisoner.” Mr. Millburn said seriously.

“Have fun, guys!” Mr. Parker winked at me.

I followed the military hunk; he went to the gym room and sat on the exercise bench. I was standing a few steps from him, not sure how to react. Suddenly I pointed with my fingers to my mouth; Mr. Millburn rose his eyebrows a little, but shook his head. I understood and lowered my arms; he just smiled and started unlacing his shoes; I watched mesmerized as he was taking them off slowly, revealing dark green military socks. My eyes got wide with excitement and I gulped. The giant stud cast me a quick glance and smirked. When the two boots were off, the hunk removed the socks too. He pushed them into the boots and placed everything next to the bench. Then he took two dumb-bells and said:

“You know what to do?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Then get to work!”

I immediately lied down on the floor and placed my lips on his naked feet. I thought I wouldn’t like that, but I was determined to thank him properly, so I started licking and kissing his smelly and sweaty bridges. I was surprised when I realized that I actually liked serving him like that. After several moments of admiring those magnificent feet I started being more initiative and moved on to the ankles, then toes. I licked and sucked each of them properly before I grabbed the feet and lifted them a little to get the access to the soles. Apparently Mr. Millburn liked the idea; lifted his feet up and told me to lie down on my back. He placed both soles on my face and ordered my to do my job. I did and he let out a groan of pleasure. I closed my eyes and carried on licking the muscular hunk’s sweaty feet. I had no idea how much time we spent there, but I knew I loved every moment of it. I was really disappointed when the brute took his soles from my face and told me to stand up.

“Good work, prisoner.”

I nodded and smiled. At that moment we heard Mr. Parker’s voice:

“Almost seven, guys!”

“Fuck, having my feet licked makes the time run much faster than usual… Let’s go, prisoner. It’s time to have some evening fun…”

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm so jealous. What I would give to worship a military hunk's feet as he works out!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am loving thos story . Getting to worship a hunks feet would be so hot .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Sounds like Ryan got his dessert...and liked it too :lol: And during Mr. Millburn's work out is kind of extra H-O-T! Nice addition [mention]squirrel[/mention]
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

You're hitting this story out of the ballpark, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! :D :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 27 - Three against one

“On the other hand, you can use the toilet if you want to. But don’t you dare brushing your teeth! I want you to keep the taste of my feet, prisoner.” Mr. Millburn said and went to the living room.

I took the soldier’s advice and went to the bathroom. I did everything I wanted to and washed my hands. Then I went to my room to prepare the bed for the night; I suspected that would be a long night; the guys would probably spend hours reminiscing the old times and it would be extremely impolite if I left them and went to bed early. Once I was finished I went downstairs; when I entered the living room I stopped and almost gasped with excitement. Mr. Parker, Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton were standing in the middle of the room, wearing their full army uniforms and with black, military boots on. What was more, all of them had their super tight, black leather gloves on their hands.

“So, since Ryan is already here, I guess we can begin, guys…” Mr. Parker said with an ominous smile on his handsome face.

I watched in a silent awe as the three huge soldiers took a cigar each from the open box and put them in their mouths. Mr. Millburn took a lighter from his pocket and lit his stogie; he puffed on it for a while and when he was satisfied, he passed the lighter to Mr. Parker and then to Mr. Bolton. Soon the room was filled with cigar smoke and I was getting a little intoxicated from both the view and the smell. While they were lighting up their masculine cigars I could just stare at them and do everything I could to keep that moment in my mind for as long as possible. The guys didn’t rush; judging by devilish smiles on their faces they all knew well that I was enjoying myself a lot. After quite a long while Mr. Parker finally broke the silence:

“Rick, you do the honors.”

“I hoped you would say that…”

The three blokes put their stogies in their mouths and walked to me. I was so mesmerized by the view that I didn’t offer any resistance when they grabbed me by my arms and forced me to lie on the floor. Even though I didn’t oppose, the guys were quite brutal and didn’t go easy on me. Their grips were incredibly strong; I couldn’t even dream about freeing myself. The giant studs made me lie on my stomach and when I touched the floor I immediately felt someone’s weight on my waist and on my legs. The third guy positioned himself on my head, forcing it on my side; my eyes widened when I realized that I was now looking at the military boots’ soles; they were only several inches from me. In a matter of seconds my arms were twisted brutally behind my back and pinned at the small of my back by two super strong, gloved hands. It was amazing; I wanted to struggle a little, but the moment I tried I felt the grip on my wrists tighten and the pressure on my head increase. I stopped and lied calmly, expecting the inevitable.

“Give him your best work, Rick. We don’t want him to disturb us during the evening.” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice.

“Fuck, dude… you don’t have to tell me this. You can be sure that once I’m done with the kid, he’ll have absolutely no chance to free himself.”

Judging by what I heard Mr. Parker was sitting on top of me and Mr. Bolton was on my buttocks; that meant that Mr. Millburn was keeping my legs still. For a moment the only sound I could hear was quiet puffing on the cigars; soon my arms were forced next to each other and lifted a little bit. I felt rope being wrapped mercilessly tightly around my wrists. Mr. Bolton, who was tying me up, was very skilled; he wrapped the rope countless times, around my bare hands before he finally cinched a triple knot. Once my wrists were secured, Mr. Parker forced my elbows very close to each other and I felt another coil of rope being applied to my upper limbs. I tried to follow Mr. Bolton’s moves, but they were very sophisticated. I could only feel the wraps on both of my arms, over and under my elbows. After a few minutes, he finally cinched the last knot and I tested my bondage. The roping was superb and Mr. Bolton kept his promise; I knew I wouldn’t be able to free myself without help.

“All right, let’s pick the fucker up.”

I felt the guys getting up and in a second they grabbed my arms and pulled me up. Mr. Millburn and Mr. Parker stood at my sides with their gloved hands on my shoulders. While they were keeping me still and looking at me with huge smiles on their faces, Mr. Bolton went behind my back. I soon felt even more rope on my upper arms, but this time he was also wrapping it around my chest and shoulders, making a complicated rope chest harness. He bound the ropes extremely tightly and expertly; there was absolutely no slack to use to escape. When he was done with my torso he grabbed yet another coil and started wrapping it around my abdomen and wrists, circling them from time to time and then moving along around my body. As a final touch he took another very long coil, folded it in two and tied one end to my wrists. Then he wrapped it around my groins, thighs and around my waist several times before tying up the loose end to my already bound wrists. Now my arms were completely immobilized behind my back.

“Open your fucking mouth, kid!” Mr. Bolton said roughly when he appeared in front of me with his cigar clenched between his teeth.

The moment I complied the huge brute started something into my mouth. The taste and smell were incredibly cheesy and strong. I looked at his hands and saw another piece of cloth in them; I immediately realized what it was: the giant soldier was stuffing a pair of his well worn out socks into my yap. They used to be white one day, but now the soles were almost black and they looked extremely used. I groaned into the gag, but Mr. Bolton just smiled around his cigar and kept pushing the sock in. When the first one was inside my mouth, he squashed the other one in his gloved hands and forced it in, too. I moaned and protested, but to no avail; the muscular army dude wanted them both inside and there was nothing I could do to stop him. When he was done, my whole oral cavity was filled with his pungent tasting socks.

“I hope you like chewing on a real alpha’s socks, boy. You’re gonna have them in your mouth for as long as I want, weather you fucking like it or not!”

“There, tape his mouth shut, man.” Mr. Millburn said, handing his buddy a roll of super sticky, extra wide, silver duct tape.

The stud grabbed the roll and peeled off a wide strip. He pressed it over my protesting mouth and started wrapping it around my lower face. The ripping sound echoed in the room and filled my ears; every layer was pressed tightly against my skin, sealing my fate completely. After the twentieth turn, Mr. Bolton ripped the tape off and plastered the loose end on my cheek. He patted me roughly, took a dip drag on his cigar and blew the smoke towards my face. I coughed a little, but he didn’t bother.

“I love when my prisoners are silent.” He said when he tossed the tape away.

“Let’s finish him off, I bet he can’t wait to be in a hogtie again.” Mr. Millburn said and forced me down.

The three soldiers laid me on the floor again and Mr. Bolton began working on my legs. He made them parallel and first bound my ankles together. Now that I was completely roped up and helpless I thought he would go easy on me, but I was wrong. The roping was again mercilessly tight and inescapable. After cinching the last knot he immediately moved on to my calves and then thighs. I felt the rope being wrapped around my lower limbs countless times and by the time the alpha jock was finished, my whole legs were hidden under the layers of rough, tight rope. I didn’t have much time to adjust to my new restraints; after a few seconds my legs were bent and my heels were pressed at my buttocks. I felt another rope being wrapped around my bound wrists and connected to the ankles. Mr. Bolton took his time creating an excruciating hogtie. When he finished tying the last knot, he rolled me on my side and blew the cigar smoke into my face again.

“There, that’s how I like my boys: fucking tied, gagged and at the level of my feet.”

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was super hot having all 3 hunks dressed up and working together against Ryan! Tied up, gagged with stinky alpha socks with cigar smoke being blown in his face, ahhh what a dream.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I totally agree with [mention]GoBucks[/mention] 3 huge dudes on 1 Ryan, he doesn't stand a chance :lol: :lol:

Wow those socks look like a potent gag.....I wonder what else Mr Bolton has in his pocket! :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

That gag looks and sounds amazing, and that hogtie too!

Bound gagged and at their feet, sounds like the perfect time!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Jeeze, how does one volunteer to work with these guys? Sounds like a dream come true!
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Omg. That was so hot reading how Ryan was grabbed and trussed up so tight

It's going to be a long night for him if kept in a hogtie lol

But well tied and gagged so we'll mmmppphhhh I was just thinking it would be do good to be like him again he he

Can't wait for next chapter. Must not show one of the tops I visit or he might have ideas to use on me
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Awesome work
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

cool, finally Ryan is tied up decent and tight again. It must be a great feeling to be tied up tightly by three stronger men at the same time. Thank you Squirrel for continuing the story. ;)
;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Those last two chapters made for an absolute blissful read [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
Ryan worshipping Mr Millburn's feet in the gym room was so bloody hot, doubly so before the burly muscleman seemed to get a real kick from it. I also loved when Mr Parker renewed his order for Ryan to stay silent unless spoken to. Our protagonist must've been in absolute heaven by that point.

Rick's arrival really does not disappoint.
I'm so glad to see him taking an active role in the tying up process.
I'm also thrilled with how hands-on and brutish Ryan's three captors are!

Lastly, Ryan getting a taste of Mr Bolton's notoriously smelly socks was the cherry on the cake for me.
So was Rick's uber dominant lines about liking his boys trussed up and silent.

I fuckin' love that guy.
Phenomenal work, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thank you man for this chapter, loved the description of the roping and of course the gagging with the smelly socks. One question, does the rope around the groin goes outside, or inside through the crotch? :roll:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention], the rope goes outside :) It's to keep the bonds tight and not stimulate our little prisoner too much. After all, he is just a prisoner... :twisted:

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 28 - An intriguining story

When the three huge soldiers finished tying me up I knew well that I wouldn’t be able to free myself without help. Mr. Bolton and his two army buddies did an amazing work; I was lying cruelly hogtied on the living room floor again and my mouth was filled with a pair of overwhelmingly disgusting socks. They tasted horrible; I don’t know for how long Mr. Bolton was wearing them, but it must have been at least several weeks. The pungent taste was almost unbearable, but there was nothing I could do about it; twenty layers of super strong, military grade silver duct tape wrapped around my lower face were more than enough to keep the gross stuffing in my mouth. I groaned a lot into my thick gag, but the alpha jocks just laughed at my pathetic efforts and carried on smoking their big, masculine cigars. The three of them were now standing and towering over me; from time to time one of them used his booted foot to roll me on my side and then on my stomach again. I had to admit that being tormented like that by those incredibly hot studs was absolutely amazing.

“All right, guys, now that our prisoner is secured for the rest of the night, we can have our fun started. I’ll take the kid to the TV room and you guys get the glasses and whiskey.” Mr. Parker said after a moment.

“Sure thing, man!”

Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn left me and my host alone and the giant alpha jock didn’t waste the time; he put his cigar between his teeth and rolled me on my back. He grabbed me and put me on his muscular shoulder. I groaned and moaned when he did that; I really loved being utterly helpless and treated that way. Then he walked to the entertainment room and threw me unceremoniously on the floor. He squatted down next to my head and rolled me on my side; I watched him as he was puffing on his fat cigar and gently rubbing his leather gloved palm on my cheek. It felt fantastic and I didn’t want that moment to end; from time to time I moaned into my oversized gag, but it only made the huge soldier smile devilishly around his stogie. I was so sunk in that moment that I even hadn’t noticed when Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn came to the room, but when they did, Mr. Parker stopped caressing my face and went to them.

I watched as the three guys opened the whiskey bottle and Mr. Millburn poured some liquid into the glasses. When the strong alcohol smell hit my nostrils I started to be a little disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to drink with them. I grunted into my gag once more, but the giant studs just ignored me and enjoyed each other’s company. After they had emptied their glassed Mr. Parker took the bottle and his army buddies grabbed the glasses. I had no idea what they had in mind and was completely taken aback when they sat on the floor around me: Mr. Bolton was in front of me, Mr. Parker to my right, and Mr. Millburn to my left. I moaned, but the guys were silent; I could only hear another portion of alcohol being poured into the glasses. Once they were refilled, Mr. Bolton broke the silence:

“So, prisoner. Jack and Scott say that you love being tied up fucking tight and cruelly gagged. Is that true, boy?” He asked me.

“Mmmmpphh…” I groaned and nodded my head.

“You’re not the first guy in the world who likes that, kid. Two years ago I came home from work and I saw my younger son, Shawn, tied up to a chair and gagged. His older brother, Mark, did that to him. It turned out it was a bet of some kind and I wouldn’t have had anything against it, but my boys did something that required punishment. Do you know what that was, prisoner?”

“Mmmmhhh..” I shook my head quickly; I was fascinated already and wanted the cop to continue.

“Mark was stealing my cigars and was smoking them without my permission. I had never tolerated lying to me or stealing from me, so I had to think of a proper punishment for the kids. So I attacked them when they were sleeping and tied them up; first Mark and then Shawn. I told them that since they seemed to like being bound and helpless I would keep them restrained for the rest of the weekend. Of course they protested, but I didn’t even bother listening to them. My boys spent two whole days mercilessly tied up and silenced.”

“Sounds like a great story, doesn’t it, prisoner?” Mr. Parker asked with a smile and sipped some alcohol from his glass.

“Mmmppph….”

“If you like it already, prisoner, wait until you hear the rest of it…” Mr. Millburn joined in.

“On Sunday my brother, Duke came to visit. At first he laughed his ass off when he saw his two nephews bound and gagged, but then he told me that Shawn actually liked that shit a lot and had even asked him to tie him up for a couple of days.”

“Mmmph??”

“Yeah, my younger son also likes this.”

“Do you still keep him restrained, man?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Nah, he moved out over a year ago. But whenever he comes with a visit Mark and I make sure he spends at least several hours hogtied on the floor.”

“I bet you guys do!”

“Jack and Scott told me you’re going to be their prisoner for a very long time. So when my boy comes home again you and him will spend a lot of time roped up and gagged together.”

“Mmppphhh!!”

“I knew you would love it, kid…. All right, we’ve given you enough of our attention.” Mr. Bolton said and got up.

Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn did the same and soon the three muscular blokes left me alone hogtied, gagged and with questions swirling in my head. I immediately started struggling, but gave up after several minutes; the bonds were too tight and neat. I could only lie there and look at my three captors as they were drinking, smoking, watching TV, playing the pool table and having an incredible evening. Looking at them was amazing; I was extremely glad that they decided to keep their uniforms, boots and leather gloves on for the whole night. Every now and then one of the blokes came to me to see if the bonds are tight enough and to check the effectiveness of my gag. I have no idea how much time I spent there, but it must have been at least several long hours. Finally Mr. Parker came to me and told me that it was after four o’clock. I expected him to untie me and let me go to my bedroom, but he just lied down on the leather sofa and fell asleep. I looked around and realized that Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn were gone.

I didn’t have much choice; I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep, too…

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great to see you referencing the older stories. And another great chapter. Wonder if our main character will be tied up with rope buddies....
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great and cool to see the reference to another of your stories
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice continuation! Would be hot to see all the subs roped up together at the feet of these hot alphas.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great chapter, and bringing back characters from previous tales is great. The story within the story works great. Looking forward to the continuation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic