A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Threading stories...nice connections! 8-)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I am loving this story more and more as the chapters come out
I can't wait to read the next one soon .
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

As I always say this is my favourite story on here at the moment but enjoyed homebound as well

Keep this coming please and looking forward to when the other lad joins in with no choice lol

I showed this story to one of the tops I know and it's given him lots of ideas to use on me soon

Omg Christmas come early

Thanks again
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Great how a masochistic boy likes to be tied up. Ryan really likes to be tied up mercilessly. Ryan does say that it is merciless how he is tied up, but he really likes it. This is great story material. Thanks Squirrel for the continuation of this really awesome bondage story. :P
;)
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Love the scene and the cross references to the other stories, that's really clever. Can't wait to see whether all the characters might be together in the same room, even if (hopefully) they can't shake hands and speak to each other.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It seems like everyone is just now catching on that Rick is the police dad from Weekend With Sons :lol:
Better late than never, I guess!

I for one cannot wait to see Shawn and Ryan bound up side by side.
I also gotta say I'm particularly thrilled at the fact that Mr Bolton's famously revolting socks are lodged inside Ryan's trap right now.
Here's to hoping Shawn will get a taste of Mr Parker's and Mr Millburn's in the not-so-distant future 8-)

Merry Christmas, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 29 - A lazy morning

When I woke up the next day, the Sun was already high in the sky and it seemed like another hot day was afoot. I didn’t even bother trying to free myself from the extreme hogtied I was in; by that moment I knew well that the three huge alpha soldiers who were keeping me their prisoner had enough roping skills to keep me restrained for as long as they wanted. I just rolled on my side to check if Mr. Parker was sleeping on the couch and I was really glad to discover that he was still there. I moaned into my gag when I saw his handsome face; the giant stud was wearing his military uniform, boots and gloves and I felt happy that I could watch him sleep in that outfit. Being his prisoner was amazing; he was a real alpha male, dominant and sometimes even a little brutal and I loved that attitude a lot. On top of that I felt completely safe with him and his two military buddies, which allowed me to fully enjoy my predicament. I kept looking at my host for quite a long time before he finally woke up.

“Fuck… what time is it?” He asked when he sat on the couch and looked down at me.

“Mmppph…”

“Yeah, I thought so…” He replied with a smirk.

He sat down next to me and rolled me on my stomach. I felt him checking my bonds and retie some of them. I grunted, a little frustrated; after so much time being restrained I was hoping that he would at least take my gag off and give me some food and water, but apparently my captor had other plans. When Mr. Parker made sure I was tied up well he rolled me on my side again and patted me on my cheek. He kept staring at my gagged face for a while; he smiled at me and then got up without a word. I watched him leave the room and soon I heard a door open and water going; it was obvious that he went to the bathroom to take a shower. At that moment I thought I could do that too; spending the night in a tight hogtie made me sweat a lot. But it wasn’t my decision anymore; I would take a shower and use the toilet only when my captors would allow me to do so. That thought sent a new wave of pleasure through my body; I was a real prisoner, completely safe, but totally dependent on the three giant studs.

“I bet you want that gag out, prisoner?”

I turned my head towards the door and saw Mr. Parker standing there. I must have been so sank in my thoughts that I didn’t even realized that he had returned to the room. The army guy was now wearing only his military pants and boots, he was shirtless but had his super hot black leather gloves on his hands. I smiled under my gag when I noticed that; Mr. Parker knew how much I loved thick leather gloves and was kind enough to have them on almost all the time; I was very grateful for that.

“Mmppph!” I nodded my head.

“All right. Here is the deal, prisoner: I’ll untie you completely, take the gag off and let you use the toilet and take a shower. When you finish, come downstairs to the kitchen. You’ll eat breakfast and drink something; you must be quite thirsty after chewing on Rick’s cheesy socks for the whole night. If you dare to speak, you’ll get punished. Understood?”

“Mmpph…” I nodded in response.

“Good.”

The giant alpha soldier came to me and squatted down next to me. For the next several minutes he was untying the ropes that kept me completely immobilized. Mr. Parker didn’t rush; after removing each coil of rope he took his time folding it neatly; he probably wanted to have them ready for the next time the guys decide to tie me up. When he untied me, he ordered me to stand up. I did and Mr. Parker started to unwind the super sticky tape from my lower face. It took him some time to remove it and when he finally did he took the two socks out of my mouth. He let me stretch my jaw for a while and then told me to do as he had ordered me.

I nodded quietly and rushed to my room to get some fresh clothes. It was a really hot day, so I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and shorts only; I decided to spend the day barefoot and shirtless, just like my captors. I didn’t know if it was all right with them, but I thought that if Mr. Parker had wanted me to wear something specific, he would have given me a direct order. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower; it felt wonderful to get rid of all the sweat and stench from my body. Once I was clean I brushed my teeth and used the toilet. When everything was done I went downstairs, where I saw all three alphas sit around the table and enjoy a late breakfast. I noticed that Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton were dressed up exactly like Mr. Parker: both were wearing their military pants, boots and gloves and both were shirtless. The guys smiled when they saw me and Mr. Parker told me to sit.

“Did you have fun last night, prisoner?” Mr. Millburn asked and I nodded.

“How did you like my socks? Tasty?” I looked at Mr. Bolton and shook my head.

“Good. A prisoner should be gagged with his Master’s worn out socks or underwear. This way he knows who he belongs to.” Mr. Parker joined in.

Then he told me to eat and I gladly did. The breakfast was very simple, just some scrambled eggs with bacon, but I assumed that after chewing on disgusting, sweaty socks for the whole night everything would taste great. I took my time and ate slowly; I had no idea what the guys had planned for me and I wanted to enjoy my limited freedom for some time. I had no idea if the guys were aware of that, but even if they did, they didn’t do anything about it. They just kept talking until all the plates and glasses were empty. They told me to do the washing up and carried on with their conversation.

“Get over here, prisoner, and kneel next to my chair.” Mr. Parker said when I was done with the dishes.

I looked at him questioningly but didn’t dare to oppose. I went to him and did as ordered; it was quite strange to kneel before him when his buddies were looking, but at the same time it felt like a right place for me. Mr. Parker put his gloved hand on his thigh and told me to lick it. I obeyed the order immediately; I put one hand on his knee and the other one on his waist and started licking. It was absolutely amazing; the leather glove tasted wonderful. I moved my tongue all over his palm and fingers, then I sucked each finger separately. From time to time a loud moan escaped my mouth. I looked at the other guys and realized they were watching me closely, but I didn’t mind that. At that moment only one thing was important to me: to obey Mr. Parker’s orders.

“You fucking like that, don’t you, prisoner?” He asked after the whole glove was covered in my saliva.

“Yes. Thank you, Sir.” I said unwittingly and froze. The moment the words left m mouth I knew I was screwed…

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Great chapter . Someone is in trouble he deserves a nice underwear gag .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hope Ryan enjoyed his little bit of freedom. I have a feeling another stuffing will be coming!
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Still loving this story. I hope it’s for some pain when Ryan is tied up because he made that grave mistake
🐦 @justinkgy
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I just read all the chapters, and they are absolutely amazing! I’m loving this series. I am loving the dynamic between Ryan and Mr Parker. I haven’t really thought about cigars in a way like this before, but you have done an amazing job with story and those small details really add a lot in the long term.

I can’t wait to see how Ryan will be punished for speaking. He was doing so good and just had to mess it up. I’m loving the different gags you have used so far. Hopefully we see a new gag and more disgusting gag for this punishment. Have a happy new year!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oh boy he's in trouble now. Another great post
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]...you're really outdoing yourself! :D

Thanks for this great story!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Something tells me Ryan's about the spend some more time with a gag in his mouth 8-)

In his own defence, Mr Parker did ask him a direct question. Ryan's use of "Sir" and the fact that he is still very new at all this power play should, in my opinion, warrant him some leniency.

Either way, totally enjoyed this chapter.
I can tell that a lot of care and effort went into it.
Can't wait to see what happens next, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 30 - A punishment

Mr. Parker looked down at me and smiled ominously. For a brief moment I wanted to apologize, but I knew that would be a bad idea; I broke one of my captors’ rules and I had to be punished no matter what I would have to say in my defense. Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton were looking at his buddy and me, but they didn’t comment anything; I assumed they were as curious what Mr. Parker would do as I was. I expected the giant soldier to do something nasty, but he just ordered me to lick his another gloved palm. I immediately complied and started kissing his hand, sucking on the fingers and covering his glove with my saliva. I was completely lost in that; for many years I had been dreaming about this and now I had the chance to fulfill my dreams not with a random guy, but with the one I had always had a crush on. What was more, by obeying that order I wanted to show him how sorry I was for breaking his rule.

“Do you have anything planned for today, guys?” Mr. Bolton asked after some time.

“Nothing. Why do you ask, man?” Mr. Parker replied.

“No reason. I just thought it would be a good idea to spend the day outside, beside your swimming pool. You know, lying on the lounger, puffing on a cigar, drinking whiskey, enjoying the sun…”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me, too… I don’t feel like doing anything else today, anyway; I’m getting too old for all that drinking…” Mr. Millburn joined in the conversation.

“And what do you intend to do with the kid, Jack?”

“Yeah, about that… I don’t think the kid broke any rule, man… You did ask him a question and he simply answered, what’s wrong with that?”

I was totally taken aback by those words and I immediately looked at Mr. Millburn who spoke them. At first I felt a rush of hope that he would be able to convince his buddy not to punish me, but the moment I saw his face I knew I was wrong. The muscular hunk definitely had something in his mind and was just playing around; his devilish smile was a proof of that.

“The question I asked him didn’t require speaking, man. A simple nod would have been enough.” Mr. Parker said and I knew that was it.

“I know man, I was just fooling around with you.” Mr. Millburn said with a big smile on his face.

“Go to the basement, prisoner, and bring three loungers here. Lay them down beside the swimming pool.” Mr. Parker suddenly turned to me.

I nodded and, with reluctance, stopped licking his leather gloved hands. I went to the basement and started looking for the deckchairs. Since it was a little cluttered, it took me some time to find them and when I did I wanted to carry them to the swimming pool, but I thought it would be a good idea to clean them first a little bit. I went to the house to get some clean rag and wiped the loungers. Once they were ready I carried them to the pool. When I got there I saw that the three hot alpha hunks were already there; they were wearing only shorts and shades. I felt a familiar tingle in my pants when I saw their extremely muscular chests and six packs. I also noticed there was a chair beside the pool. I went to them and laid the loungers down.

Mr. Parker grabbed me by my arm, took the chair and marched me to the opposite side of the pool. He put the chair down and told me to sit on it. I did and he went to the house. I watched Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton lie on the loungers and put the cigar box, a bottle of whiskey and three glassed on the ground. Soon the third soldier returned; Mr. Parker was carrying the familiar sports bag in his hand. I thought he would come straight to me, but he stopped next to his buddies and I saw all of them take a cigar each and light them up. It was an amazing scene: three gorgeous studs with masculine, fat cigars in their mouths. I could watch them smoke those stogies for hours, but a moment later Mr. Parker came to me and put the bag on next to the chair.

“You want some help, dude?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Nah, I can handle him myself.”

Mr. Parker put his cigar between his teeth and placed my arms on the armrests. He took several coils of rope from the bag an immediately started tying my right wrist to the chair. Once the wrist was secured I expected him to tie a knot, but he moved up my forearm a little before cinching it tight. He took another coil and wrapped below my elbow and this time went down before tying the final knot up. When I looked down I realized that my forearm was almost completely covered with rope; I tried to move it a little, but it was stuck. I looked up at Mr. Parker and saw he was smiling around his cigar; he looked so handsome that I wanted to stand up and just kiss him and lick him all over his body. His firm grip on my left arm dragged me out from my dream; in a matter of minutes both of my forearms were firmly roped up to the armrests.

“It’s a shame you broke the rules, prisoner. We wanted to give you some freedom today, but it seems you prefer a tight bondage, instead. You’re going to get it, then.”

Mr. Parker took a deep drag on his cigar and blew the smoke into my face. He took a really long coil of rope this time and started wrapping it under my armpits around my chest and the back of the chair. He made every wrap very tight and secure before he tied a knot. Next he did the same with my abdomen, fastening it mercilessly to the chair. When he was done with that, he lashed my upper arms to it. Next he moved to my legs: Mr. Parker roped them up tightly to the legs of the chair at the levels of my ankles and just below the knees. Then he took another long coil and wrapped my thighs and crotch to the seat. Now my whole body was completely immobilized and I started wondering if that was a punishment or a reward.

“Open up, prisoner!” Mr. Parker barked at me and put his cigar between his teeth.

I complied and waited. The giant hunk took two extremely worn out socks from the bag and immediately pushed them into my mouth. The taste was horrible, someone must have worn the socks for weeks or even moths. I grunted angrily into the huge mass, my the muscular soldier ignored me completely. He kept pushing the socks in until they were filling my whole oral cavity. They tasted so bad that I immediately tried to push them out, but Mr. Parker clamped his sweaty hand over my mouth. With the other one he took the super wide duct tape from the bag. He unwound some and wrapped it around my mouth over twenty times. I screamed into the gag, but with each wrap my voice was weaker and weaker. Finally, when he tore the tape and smoothed the loose end on my cheek, I could only make faint, barely audible whimpers.

“Enjoy your day, prisoner. It’s going to be a long one…”

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a great chapter. I love how calm Mr Parker was after he spoke. It wasn’t a brutal punishment (at least not yet) but still punished for disobedience. Those are always the best punishments were the sub wasn’t technically wrong but it wasn’t what the dom wanted from the them, especially when the sub realizes they did it wrong. Can’t wait to see what they do with him out by the pool.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That sounds like a reward getting tied up and getting to watch 3 muscular studs lounge at the pool shirtless puffing on cigars while tasting their nasty socks. When does the punishment start?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] that is supposed to be a punishment . Those socks look like a reward . Can't wait to read the next chapter .
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

what a lucky lad he is .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 31 - A real punishment

When Mr. Parker finished his job I couldn’t believe that that was supposed to be my punishment. Having my arms, legs and torso tightly roped up to a chair and being expertly gagged with two disgusting, smelly old socks and having my mouth taped shut with super strong and wide duct tape wasn’t something I wanted to complain about. On the contrary, I loved every moment of it. The scene in front of me was also extremely hot; I could watch three super muscular, alpha hunks smoking their cigars and talking with each other. At first, they were quite loud, so I heard them without any problems, but as the time was passing by, their voices became much quieter. After some more time the three giant soldiers lied down on their deckchairs.

I knew that trying to free myself would be completely pointless, but I struggled a little bit from time to time to feel the ropes wrapped tightly around my limbs, chest and abdomen. I also put some effort into getting rid of my disgusting gag, but the multiple layers of tape on my lower face made all that futile. Even though I tried testing my bonds I knew they were flawless and that there was no way I could escape Mr. Parker’s bondage. While struggling faintly I was watching my three captors; my gaze was wandering from Mr. Parker to Mr. Millburn, then to Mr. Bolton and then back to Mr. Parker again. I was mesmerized by their super muscular bodies and couldn’t take my eyes of them. From time to time one of the guys sat on the deckchair to pour more alcohol into the glasses and hand them to his buddies.

When they finished smoking their cigars, they all stood up and went towards the house. I thought they would get inside, but they stopped by the door and started talking about something. I could see their faces and they were laughing a lot, but since they were talking very quietly I didn’t know what they were discussing. Suddenly Mr. Parker looked at me and smiled devilishly; I felt really anxious. I started struggling much more than before, but the ropes held me still. I also tried shouting through my thick gag, but all that came out was some pathetic, muffled grunts. Soon the three hunks returned to their deckchairs and I calmed down a little. I presumed they would lie down again to enjoy the sun and great weather, but they just lit another cigars and Mr. Bolton went inside the house. I watched as Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn come to me. They stood in front of me, leaned forward a little and put their hands on my shoulders.

“I hope you are enjoying this as much as we are, prisoner. Watching you all tied up and gagged is great, but it’s time for your punishment.” Mr. Millburn said as he puffed on his cigar.

“Mmmppphhh??”

“You didn’t think that tying you up was your punishment, did you? For you, it is more like a reward….” Mr. Parker was definitely amused.

“Mmmpphh!!”

“I would save my strength and breath if I were you, prisoner…”

I was totally taken aback when the two army hunks placed their cigars between their teeth and lifted the chair up. I immediately froze; I knew that both guys were extremely strong and my struggling wouldn’t cause any problems, but something was telling me that I shouldn’t do that. I watched quietly as they moved me to the other side of the pool and put the chair down between two deckchairs. I was even more surprised when they lowered the back of the chair and laid me on the floor. I was now lying on my back and looking up; the two giant soldiers were towering over me, smirking and puffing on their stogies. I moaned and whimpered a lot, but they ignored me.

“He’s ready. Good.” Came Mr. Bolton’s voice.

The muscular jock came to me and squatted down next to my head. He had one hand behind his back and I knew that whatever he was hiding there, wasn’t any good. He was looking at me for a moment and placed his cigar between his teeth. Then he brought his hand in front and my eyes widened when I saw what he was carrying. It was an extremely worn out running shoes. The stench was so horrible that I could smell it from afar. The shoes were white once, but it must have been a very long time since they turned dirty brown and yellow; they looked like they had been used for years.

“These are my favorite running shoes. I’ve had them for over ten years now and I had a small jog in them in the morning when you guys were sleeping. Nothing serious, maybe eight miles or so. I hope you will fully appreciate the smell, prisoner.” Mr. Bolton said with an ominous smile.

Then, to my horror, he opened one shoe and placed it on my face. The stench that hit my nostrils was overwhelming; it was extremely strong and pungent. Every breath I took made my lungs burn. I yelled as much as I could, but with my mouth stuffed and now the warm shoe over my taped face I was barely audible. I heard the guys laugh at my predicament, but I hoped that after several moments they would get tired of it. I was proven wrong when I heard the familiar ripping noise. Mr. Millburn came to me and lifted my head up and Mr. Parker started wrapping the tape around my head and the shoe, fastening it firmly to my face. He made over ten wraps when he finally tore the tape off.

“This shoe looks good on you, prisoner. We’ll leave it for some time.” Came Mr. Millburn’s voice.

I moaned into my gag, but the guys just laughed and two of them sat on the deckchairs. I thought that they finished punishing me, but Mr. Parker sat on the floor with his crotch next to me head and his legs spread wide. I looked up and saw his gorgeous silhouette over me. If I hadn’t had that stinky shoe taped to my face it would have been a wonderful moment. But all of a sudden everything changed from bad to worse. I felt fingers on my bare feet and I jolted in my bonds. I was extremely ticklish and I realized what my real punishment would be. I felt a second set of fingers on my other feet; the guys were tickling me mercilessly and I was laughing and shouting like crazy. It was the first time I really wanted out of my bonds. I shook my head like crazy, but the guys didn’t stop. Soon, Mr. Parker joined the fun and started tickling my armpits and ribs. Being attacked from three sites was unbearable; I was yelling hysterically and struggling frantically, but nothing I did could make the giant soldiers stop. The tickling went on and on and I lost the track of time completely. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, it stopped and I panted heavily, breathing in the foul smell of Mr. Bolton’s running shoe.

“Pathetic. Only ten minutes and he’s already all covered in sweat…” Mr. Bolton said, laughing.

“I hope you learnt your lesson, prisoner. The next time you disobey my orders it will be much longer than merely ten minutes…” Mr. Parker’s voice was stern and serious.

I nodded my head vigorously, hoping that the punishment was over…

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What a great chapter. I love the shoe being taped to his face. I bet he learned his lesson but I’m hoping there is more to this punishment.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] that was a great chapter . Love the punishments .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome predicament for poor Ryan to have to endure; sniffing Mr Bolton's eyebrow-singeing running shoe whilst being mercilessly tickled in three different spots. All in all, a cruel yet lighthearted punishment that fits in well with the consensual themes of this brilliant story.

Great continuation, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I hope the punishment isn't over! Ten minutes isn't enough time to appreciate the smell Mr. Bolton worked soo hard for ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] playing some catch up....and so glad I did. Awesome few chapters...culminating with this latest awesome scene. Can't imagine the complete bondage, sock tasting, followed by sneaker sniffing...and then the clincher of 3 studs tickling mercilessly....I give up :lol: :lol:

Translation: Awesome work & Thanks!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic