A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
20%
B: All close to max
40%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
40%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 5

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 52 - A humiliating task

I was looking at Mr. Parker and waiting impatiently for his instructions; whatever he wanted me to do, I was sure I would do my best to please him. Even though I doubted that he would fulfill his threat and never tie me up again if I failed, I didn’t want to risk it. After all, he and his army buddies had proven many times that they could be merciless and cruel and leaving me without bondage seemed like the worst nightmare to me. On the other hand I was really nervous; Mr. Parker must have had something extraordinary in his mind if he went to such extremes. I just hoped he didn’t want me to do anything illegal or dangerous. The tension in the car became unbearable, so after several more moments of silence I decided to break it, but the giant hunk must have realized what I was up to: he grabbed my jaw in a very strong grip and moved his face towards mine; I could now feel his hot breath on my lips and cheeks.

“I wouldn’t break the silence rule, if I were you, prisoner!”

I looked him in the eye and nodded my head as much as his leather clad hand allowed. The giant soldier was looking at me closely, as if he was wondering if I was ready for something. I desperately wanted to satisfy my curiosity and finally find out what Mr. Parker had in store for me, but I didn’t dare to do anything about it. I waited for maybe five more minutes before he released his vice like grip on my jaw.

“From now on you have my permission to speak, but don’t overuse this privilege. We came here to do some shopping, but you and I are now going to split up. I am going to visit some places and get some necessary stuff and you, prisoner, will go to the same home improvement store we went to the last time we were here, and find the same shop assistant that was providing service to us.”

“I understand. What exactly do you want me to buy, Sir?”

“This is exactly the special task I was talking about: you will ask that guy for anything he can think of to restrain you. You will tell him exactly why you want those things and, if necessary, explain to him that you like this shit.”

“What?! Why do you want me…” I didn’t finish the sentence, because Mr. Parker slapped me roughly on my cheek.

“You fucking dare yell at me, prisoner?” He whispered coldly.

“No, no… I’m so sorry, Sir… But please…. Don’t make me do this….”

“The decision is up to you. I’m going to run some errands now and we will meet here in two hours. If you do as I said, everything will remain the same way it is now. If you don’t, your bondage time with me, Rick and Scott is over. What is more, you will have my phone in one of the pockets in your jacket. You will record everything you and the shop assistant will say. Once I hear everything I will delete it.”
I was staring at him, unable to say anything. Mr. Parker grabbed his mobile, turned the tape recorder on and put it into the pocket on my chest. He made sure everything was in order, gave me some money and told me to get off the car. When we both did, he just looked at me for a second and left. I was standing by the car, not sure if I would be able to perform his task. For a split second I wanted to ignore him and just wait for him there, but something was telling me that wouldn’t be the best idea for me. I really loved being bound and gagged by him and even though my imprisonment didn’t last for too long, I already got used to it and couldn’t even imagine not being his captive any more. I sighed and pulled myself together; I knew it would be extremely hard to talk with a complete stranger about rope and duct tape, but I was determined to do it.

I took in some deep breaths and went to the store. When I entered I immediately saw the guy that Mr. Parker was speaking with the last time. I started walking towards him and when he realized who I was a big smile spread across his handsome face. I was really nervous, but it didn’t stop me from noticing that he was very well built and I immediately started thinking what it would be like to be roped up and gagged by him; unfortunately I had to push all those thoughts away.
“Good morning! What can you help you with this time?”

“Well… I guess you remember me, Sir?”

“Of course I do! Not every day I have clients who buy rolls of duct tape to restrain their own son. I hope the two of you had a lot of fun.”
“Yeah, we did. Actually this is the reason I am here, Sir… I need to buy more rolls of duct tape… and other restraining equipment if you have it, Sir…”

The muscular hunk looked at me seriously and told me to walk with him. I did and soon he marched me into a small maintenance room. He closed the door and locked us in. He was quiet and by putting his finger to his lips told me not to speak either. He sat me down on a box and started looking for something. After a short moment he turned to me with a piece of paper in his hand. He took a pen from his pocket and started writing something on it. When he showed me what he wrote, my heart froze:

“Do you need help? If you’ve been kidnapped or someone is threatening you or your family, nod your head. I’ll call the police and we’ll find a way to get you out of this.”

I’ve been looking at the small piece of paper and for a split second was completely speechless. Then I realized that if I don’t act quickly, I could cause Mr. Parker and his buddies some serious trouble. I shook my head quickly, but the guy seemed not to believe me; he was looking closely at me and pointed one more time to his writing. I sighed and shook my head again.

“I’m not in trouble, Sir, honestly. It’s just that I really like being tied up. My father agrees to do it, that’s it. He had some other errands to run, so he sent me here to buy more tape, rope and whatever you might have to keep me well restrained…”

“Are you sure, kid?”

“Yes, absolutely!”

“All right then, I think I can help you.” The guy said and laughed.

For the next hour or so we were walking around the store and soon my basket was filled with some super wide and strong rolls of military grade duct tape, miles of rope and even two packs of zip-ties. The guy was very intrigued by my special needs and was asking a lot of questions. I had to explain to him how my Dad found out about my weird interest and offered to restrain me for real. I just hoped that he would accept all my lies and not look too deeply into the matter. I was quite relieved when I paid for everything and left the shop with a bag full of restraining supplies. I walked towards Mr. Parker’s car and was quite surprised to see him there, already waiting for me. He had a huge smile on his face, that sent chills down my spine…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot! Loved seeing Ryan have to tell the muscular shop assistant that he likes to be restrained. Maybe he'll get involved one day? ;)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

It looks like Ryan has made a very serious and major choice that will have long-lasting ramifications. And, boy, am I glad he did! He definitely made the right choice.

And let me say how proud of the hardware store clerk I am. Conscientious and thoughtful. He asked the right questions in the right way and once he got a pleasing answer, he was totally on board. If he's as friendly towards bondage games as he seems, Mr. Parker should definitely invite him along. Whichever side he prefers, it's a win for us!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Mr Parker should consider adding him into the team. Employee discounts on all materials and equipment !!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

How fun! And hot! 🔥
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

I was expecting the shop assistant to offer a demo 8-)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I wonder what he has in store for him now, maybe some bondage for the trip home
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 53 - An unusual passenger's seat

I was walking slowly to Mr. Parker’s car, looking at my captor and wondering a little what his devilish smile could mean. But those thoughts were soon overrun by something else; even though I was slightly distressed I couldn’t help but admire how wonderful and manly he looked. I had never imagined that puffer jackets could be so hot, but at that moment I had problems deciding what suited that huge brute more: being shirtless, wearing the puffer jacket or the military uniform. Fortunately I didn’t have to choose between those outfits; I was quite sure that I would have plenty of opportunities to see him in all of them. When I came to him I immediately started taking deeper breaths, inhaling his extremely masculine scent. I didn’t know if he wanted me to speak so I remained silent and just enjoyed the view. The giant soldier looked overwhelmingly amazing in the dark puffer jacket, which made swooshing sounds whenever the owner moved. The super tight leather gloves, army pants and military boots complemented his gorgeous outfit.

“I see you managed to perform the task, prisoner?” He said after a short while.

“Yes, Sir. But it wasn’t easy; the store clerk actually thought I was a kidnap victim and offered to call the cops.”

“Oh really? Then he is a better man than I thought…”

“Am I really?” I heard voice from behind.

Mr. Parker and I turned around and saw the guy that helped me pick all the restraining supplies coming towards us. For a brief moment I was horrified, because I thought that he might have actually alarmed the authorities about everything, but the wide smile on his handsome face calmed me down a little. The muscular shop assistant was now wearing a very nice leather jacket and, just like Mr. Parker, had tight leather gloves on his hands. He stood close to us and I couldn’t stop myself from admiring his fantastic silhouette. The clerk kept looking at us for some time; apparently he had something in his mind.
“So, it seems that you really aren’t in trouble, young man.” He finally said after a long moment of silence.

“No, he isn’t. But it’s very nice and smart of you to come here and check everything.” Mr. Parker replied and the two giant blokes shook hands.

“So, what is it about the two of you? I’ve never seen anyone buying that many rolls of duct tape, zip-ties, coils of rope… Does the kid really like being tied up that much?” The clerk asked my so called Dad.

“Yeah, he’s really into this shit… At first I wasn’t too thrilled about his strange hobby, but it didn’t take long to appreciate the advantages it has. Whenever I want him out of my way, want to have a quiet evening or just need to keep him out of troubles, I just tie him up, gag him and store him in the closet or rope him up to a chair. Believe me, man, it’s the best way to make sure that your son doesn’t do anything stupid or dangerous!”

“Fuck… do you tie him up often?”

“Every now and then. Depends on many things, but usually he’s tied up at least once a week, sometimes more.”

“And he just lets you do that? Doesn’t he fight or protest or something?”

“I told you: he likes it. I just need to tell him to put arms behind his back. He always does and if he didn’t? I’m much bigger and stronger than him, so it wouldn’t be an issue.”

“That’s true! Remember when I told you that my son did that strange duct tape challenge? I used two fat rolls of super strong duct tape to tape him up to a chair, the boy spent the whole day like that. But he never asked me to do it again, so I guess he’s had enough.”

“I can imagine, not many guys share this hobby with my son.”

“Yeah, I agree with that! Anyway, I need to go back to the store. It was nice talking with you, man, and I hope you guys have a lot of fun together!”

“Wait a second. Now that you are here, maybe you could help me with something?”

“Help you? What exactly do you want from me?”

“I need to restrain the kid for the drive home… you want to help?”

I was absolutely shocked when I heard what Mr. Parker said. It was utterly humiliating to just stand there and listen to him talking with a complete stranger about tying me up, gagging me and keeping me his prisoner whenever he wanted. Sometimes I wanted to interrupt them and speak up for myself, but there was something thrilling about the situation; it just felt right to just be there, silent and obedient to the giant soldier. I didn’t dare to say anything and now I was wondering if the clerk would agree to help my so called father. I didn’t want to do it, but I had to admit that I actually wanted him to take part in this; after all, he was extremely handsome and masculine. Another perfect alpha male to keep me neatly roped up.

“Yeah, why not?” The guy said and a faint smile appeared on my face.

“As you can see the passenger seat and the back seat are a little unavailable at the moment, so we need to find another place for my son.”

I looked through the windows into the car and I realized that Mr. Parker was telling the truth; the car was packed with bags and there was no place for a person to sit there. I didn’t have the time to think about the content of the bags; the puffer jacketed behemoth grabbed me by my arm and marched me to the back of the car. He opened the trunk and waited. For a moment I had no idea what he was doing, but then it hit me. I looked at him in disbelief, but he just nodded his head. I looked around horrified, but fortunately, there was absolutely no people on the streets; the bad weather must have done its work and everyone who didn’t have to go out, stayed home.
“Get the fuck in there! On your stomach and put your arms behind your back!”

I hesitated for a second, but Mr. Parker’s stern gaze convinced me to obey his order. When I did as he told me I felt two sets of leather clad hands crossing my wrists and wrapping the rope tightly around them. Once my arms were immobilized, the guys took care of my legs: they bound my ankles together and immediately connected them with my wrists, creating a strict and inescapable hogtie. Then Mr. Parker took something from his pocket and ordered me to open my mouth. I did and he pushed the horribly tasting material into my mouth. While he was busy with stuffing my yap, his new buddy grabbed one of the rolls of duct tape and unwound some. The moment Mr. Parker pushed all the gag into my mouth, the clerk pressed the tape against it and wrapped it around my head over ten times. When he ripped the tape off and smoothed it over my cheek, my fate was sealed, both literally and metaphorically. I turned my head as much as I could and looked at my two captors.

I expected them to close the trunk, but they didn’t; they were looking down at me with huge smiles on their handsome faces…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

What an interesting development. Another babysitter for the boys?
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot! Glad the handsome shopkeeper chose to help out! :)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Day-um that's hot! The leather jacket alone makes me swoon, but a man willing to join the fun with no notice? Heaven!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent, I love it when guys get tied and gagged in the trunk of a car
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Really hot continuation
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 54 - A surprising discovery

I expected Mr. Parker to shut the trunk soon, but nothing of that sort happened. Instead, my behemoth captor and his new friend kept looking down at me. I struggled as much as the ropes and space allowed me until I finally managed to roll on my side and look up at the two incredibly masculine alpha males. The huge soldier’s dark puffer jacket was making intoxicating noise and the shop assistant’s leather jacket was absolutely amazing. The skin tight leather gloves only underlined their masculinity. The guys didn’t say anything to me, they just smirked at me from time to time, clearly enjoying their dominance over their helpless pray. Being bound and gagged in the trunk of Mr. Parker’s car was a wonderful feeling; I had seen many guys getting kidnapped, tied up and thrown there and I had always been wondering what it would be like to be in those guys’ place. But even in my boldest dreams I didn’t expect I would ever experience it. And now I was restrained, tightly gagged and waiting for the two unbelievably hot alpha males to decide what to do with me.

“The kid really seems to love it, man….” The leather clad guy said to my so called father after some time.

“Yeah, he does… And I don’t mind giving the brat what he likes. After all it’s much better to keep him roped up and gagged, rather than let him wander around and do some stupid things that boys at his age usually do. It’s a perfect win-win situation for both of us.”

“I am Jack, by the way. Jack Parker.” The soldier said and reached out his gloved hand.

“Derek Foster. Nice to meet you, Jack.” The store clerk replied and shook the giant hunk’s hand.

“So, you have some time for a cigar?”

“To be honest I should get back already… but screw it! I’m not the only person who works there, so it won’t be any harm to anyone if we chat for a while.”

“That’s the spirit I like!”

Both guys laughed and Mr. Parker handed his new buddy a cigar from one of the cigar boxes he apparently had bought while I was visiting the home improvement store. My captors were standing very close to the car, towering over me and making it quite easy to observe them. I watched as the two huge hunks lit up their stogies, puffed on them for a while and then blow out huge clouds of smoke. The view was mesmerizing and I knew I would never have enough of this. I struggled and wiggled a little bit, but my captors ignored me, completely sunk in their conversation. I didn’t really pay attention to what they were talking about; I was too busy enjoying my predicament and testing my bonds and trying to get rid of the oversized gag I had sealed in my mouth. I didn’t expect to succeed, but it felt great to do it anyway.

“So, tell me Derek. Did you and your son have fun when you did the duct tape challenge you told me about a few days earlier?” Mr. Parker asked and brought my attention back to their conversation.

“Yeah, you bet we had! You have no idea how long he was asking me to do it. He kept jabbering for weeks about it, told me that all of his buddies had already done it and he wants to do it too. It was some sort of an internet challenge between fathers and their sons.”

“Wow! It took you a long time to finally gave in… If my boy was annoying me like that I would rope him up and silence him much sooner.” The giant soldier said with a smile and looked down at me.

“Mmmhhhpp…”

“Shut the fuck up, son!”

“Yep, it did.” Mr. Foster carried on. “But before we started I decided to set up some rules. I told him I would tape him up in the morning and give him an hour to break free. If he didn’t, he was supposed to spend the whole day as my hostage. He’s a cocky lad, always posing as a tough guy, so he agreed immediately.”

“Yeah, young guys usually underestimate their old boys…”

“You got that right, Jack! Anyway, once the time was up and the boy was still taped to the chair I decided to add something more to his challenge. I took some rope and zip-ties I had at home and reinforced his bonds.”

“Oh fuck… didn’t he protest?”

“Of course he was! But I didn’t break any rule; no one said I couldn’t add more restraints after the hour I gave him to escape.”

“I like you already, dude…”

“Thanks. He tried to ask me to let him go, but I just gagged him for the day. Man… he was furious when I freed him in the evening...”

“How old is he?”

“He’s turning 21 in a few days. Why?”

“No reason…. But some guys I know say that getting kidnapped for their birthday was the best present they ever got…”

“You think so? Maybe we could do that for him. I wouldn’t mind having him bound and gagged and not worrying about him meeting his irresponsible buddies and do something they could regret… But you and I don’t know each other that well. I would have to inform the cops about it, just in case.”

“Yeah, that’s not a problem. In fact, I know a police officer, we were both in the army together. He works in the Police Department in this city.”

“You say so? What’s his name? Maybe I’ve heard about him….”

“Rick Bolton. Does it ring a bell?”

“FUCK!! You know Rick?!”

I looked with wide eyes at my two captors and they also seemed flabbergasted. The town wasn’t very big, but I never thought that Mr. Foster and Mr. Bolton might know each other. As the shock was fading away, I saw the two of them smiling at each other. Suddenly the unplanned visit to the city became much more interesting than I thought it would be.

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

That's a small world. It's nice to discover you belong to a close-knit community. Ryan won't lack guards and handlers.
Radio_Ralph23

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

Another great chapter to an amazing story. Keep it up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finally catching up to what I've been missing.
These are absolutely brilliant additions [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

It sounds like our buddy Ryan is about to make yet another friend real soon 8-)
Can't wait to see what's coming up next!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 55 - Mr. Foster's troubles

Mr. Foster and Mr. Parker were looking at each other silently for a while. None of them said anything and the curiosity to discover more was consuming me, so for a brief moment I forgot about the caution and started moaning into my extra tight gag. My two captors looked down at me angrily and that was more than enough to make me shut up and wait patiently for the turn of events. I couldn’t believe that Mr. Foster and Mr. Bolton were acquaintances and I desperately wanted to know more about their relationship. I was casting them glances and breathing heavily through my nose, but unfortunately that was everything I could do at that moment; with my arms firmly tied up behind my back and my mouth stuffed with some gross material I was completely helpless and at the two giant hunks’ mercy. I whimpered pathetically into my oversized gag, which caused Mr. Parker to sit on the edge of the trunk and clamp his leather gloved palm over my mouth. He squeezed it extremely tightly and kept me like that for a moment. Then he released my jaw and stood up to talk with his new friend.

“I can’t believe you know Rick, man… The world is very small indeed.” Mr. Foster finally said and I immediately stopped moving; I wanted to hear absolutely everything.

“We both were in the army together. After several years Rick decided to take another carrier path and he changed the military uniform for the police one. And how come you know him? Are you guys buddies or something? Rick never mentioned you”

“No wonder he didn’t.” Mr. Foster replied with a faint smile and took a deep drag on his cigar.

“So? Are you going to tell me more?” Mr. Parker asked after a while.

“Why not? Although there is nothing to be proud of. You already know that I have a son…”

“Yeah, the one who asked you to do the duct tape challenge with him.”

“Exactly. But unfortunately, the duct tape challenge wasn’t his weirdest idea. The kid is almost twenty one, but sometimes he behaves like he was ten or even worse. He and his buddies can be so irresponsible that I wonder how it is possible that he isn’t in jail yet.”

“That bad, huh?”

“I’m afraid so… Three years ago he and his friends got drunk and started a brawl in a local pub. Sometime later they devastated a bus stop, just because the bus didn’t come on time. And those two are his… major achievements, so to speak. There were so many minor ones that I lost the track…”

“Sounds like the kid can cause some serious troubles…”

“You bet your fucking ass he can! When he asked me to tie him up, I was considering keeping his that way for several weeks, just to make sure he wouldn’t do anything stupid with his moronic buddies…”

“I understand you. Luckily for me, I always know where my boy is.” Mr. Parker said and winked at me.

“I envy you so much…”

“So, back to your story… I assume that Rick was the cop that was in charge of your son’s cases?”

“He was. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been to the police station and talked with him. I’ve got some friends with whom I speak less actually….”

“So there is a good reason to perform that birthday kidnapping for your kid, dude.”

“I know. It would be nice to know where he is and what he is doing for a change. Plus, I wouldn’t be worried to receive another phone call from the police.”

“What time do you finish your shift?”

“At five. Why?”

“Let’s do it this way: I’ll give you my phone number and an address. You think about my offer and if you decide to do it, just give me a call and come to my place. We can plan everything and I can assure you that my boy won’t disturb us…”

“Yeah, I bet he won’t! Now that I think of this… since he heard everything, you have to keep him tied up and gagged well tonight; I don’t want him to find my son on the internet and warn him about our little plan.”
“I can guarantee that, dude! In fact, I would keep him restrained all day anyway, but now that I have a reason to do it, it would be more fun for me.”

“Glad to hear that! Anyway, I need to get back to my work.”

After Mr. Parker had given Mr. Foster all the necessary information the hunks shook their gloved hands and the clerk returned to the store. The puffer jacketed giant looked down at me and smiled before he shut the trunk, leaving me in darkness. Soon I heard him get in the car and start the engine. The ride home was extremely exciting; I’ve always wanted to see what it would be like to travel in the trunk of a car while being tied up and gagged and now my dream became the reality. Since it was quite loud I did my best to get rid of the massive wad of material from my mouth and free myself from the bonds, but the muscular hunks did another flawless job; no matter how much I struggled, all my efforts to at least loosen the ropes were futile. After some time I gave up and decided to enjoy the ride and think about Mr. Parker’s plan to kidnap Mr. Foster’s son as his birthday present. The more I was thinking about it, the more I liked the idea. I was wondering what it would be like to participate in such event, but didn’t have too much time to focus on it; the car stopped and Mr. Parker turned off the engine. After several moments he opened the trunk and looked down at me again.

“Enjoyed the ride, prisoner?”

“Mppphhh!” I nodded my head vigorously.

“You didn’t mind me posing as your father?”

“Mmmppph…” I shook my head this time.

“Good. Now, let’s get you home. We must tell the guys our little meeting today….”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention]

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Delightfully devious, squirrel! One more perpetually bound troublemaker for the collection.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the tag.
Still following this with interest.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I have been MIA with this story unfortunately, sorry about that....I have been seriously backlogged with a few stories yours being one of them...

Today I finally got through your newest chapters. Awesome additions!

Loved the card game and the result.....but as well the shopping trip, and how Mr Foster and Mr Bolton know each other. Great crossover....Now if Ryan can only get tied up by Mr Foster hmmm? :lol: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 56 - One step forward

Mr. Parker leaned down towards me and rolled me on my stomach. I felt his gloved hands on my wrists and soon felt the rope wrapped around them loosen a little. After a few moments the cruel hogtie was undone and I could stretch my legs. I sighed in relief and heard my handsome captor chuckle over my reaction. The giant soldier put the rope into one of his pockets and helped me out of the trunk. I stood there with my arms bound behind my back and legs tied up together, trying not to fall down and looking at the hunk who was keeping me prisoner. Mr. Parker shut the trunk, closed the car doors and stood in front of me with his arms folded on his super muscular chest. I looked up at him and saw that he was eyeing me in a very strange way, like he was judging me and considering something. After a while he smiled in a devilish way and squatted down. I expected him to pick me up and carry me to the house, but instead he untied my legs.

“You like me being your Master, prisoner?” He asked when he stood up and put the ropes into his pocket again.

“Mmmmhhhh…” I mumbled into my huge gag while nodding my head vigorously

“Good. I’m going to take your gag out now, but I want you to be completely silent. I don’t want to hear anything from you, not even a single peep. Is that clear to you, prisoner?”

“Mmppphhh” I nodded again, looking him in the eye.

The huge hunk didn’t say anything else; he started removing the sticky duct tape from my mouth and I tried my best not to make a sound, even though the process was quite painful when I felt my hair being ripped off my skin. Once the tape was gone, Mr. Parker put his gloved fingers into my mouth and pulled the saliva covered material out. He hid the cloth and let me stretch my jaw for a while. Then he put his huge, leather clad hand on my shoulder and pushed me a little. I thought he wanted me to walk to the front door, but instead he marched me to one of the sides. When we got there, he made me stand with my back to the wall and pressed me against it with his whole body; it took all my willpower to keep quiet.

“Remember about your promise. And now I want you to keep your mouth shut, no matter what.” He whispered into my ear.

I had no idea what Mr. Parker had in mind, but even if I did, I wouldn’t care. Being crushed by him and able to sniff his incredibly masculine scent was driving me crazy. The swooshing sound of his gorgeous puffer jacket was filling my hears, making me dizzy. I tried to struggle for a moment, but the ropes held my arms well and there was nothing I could to free myself. The giant hunk stepped back a little, grabbed me by my jacket and lifted me up into the air, so that our eyes could meet. I knew he was extremely strong, but the ease with which he pulled me up was absolutely overpowering. He stepped forward, pressing me brutally against the wall again. I watched him look at me for a moment, but soon he moved his mouth closer to mine and started kissing my on my lips. At first he was gentle, but then became more aggressive and brutal. I felt his wonderfully warm tongue all over my mouth and chin and the only think I wanted was to open my mouth and kiss him back. Unfortunately I couldn’t disobey his order and I kept my lips together. After some very pleasant minutes, the muscular soldier broke the kiss and put me down on the ground. I was panting heavily, flabbergasted and lightheaded.

“I must say, I’m proud of you, prisoner. I didn’t think you would be able to resist kissing me back. And good boys like you deserve to be rewarded. But not now, we’ll have plenty of time later.”

Mr. Parker leaned towards me and kissed me on my lips for some more time before he turned me around and wrapped his gigantic arm over my chest, pressing me firmly against his puffer jacketed torso. He also clamped his oversized, gloved palm over my wet mouth, hand gagging me again. I closed my eyes and focused on enjoying my predicament; the feeling was absolutely amazing and at that moment I thought I would never have enough of being kept like this by him. I tried to free my head from his grip, but it only made him chuckle and tighten the grasp over my lower face.

“You can make sound again, prisoner. I love it when you try to speak and I keep your mouth shut…”

“Mmmpphhh…” I moaned, glad that I was able to provide my captor some entertainment

Mr. Parker dragged me brutally to the house; when we entered there was no one around. It was a little weird, but it was nothing I could be worried about. The giant soldier looked around and smiled down at me. He licked his lips and I gasped with excitement one more time that day. I knew what was coming and I couldn’t wait to feel his hot lips over my skin. But unfortunately, the muscular hunk just winked and pressed his gloved hand tighter over my lower face. He dragged me to the kitchen, where he opened the fridge and grabbed a can of cold beer. He opened it and gulped everything in no time.

“Rick, are you home?!” He yelled when he put the can on the counter.

“In here, man!”

Mr. Parker and I walked towards the place where Mr. Bolton’s voice came from and soon we entered the entertainment corner, where I saw and incredible sight. The muscular policeman was sitting on the couch shirtless and enjoying a cigar and a glass of alcohol; he had a huge smile across his handsome face. He looked so masculine that it took me a while to notice that on the floor there were Shawn and Mr. Millburn, both hogtied extremely tightly and lying on their stomachs. They were very close to each other and both of them were moaning into their huge gags. After a while I understood what was causing their reaction: Mr. Bolton had taken his military boots off and was tormenting his prisoners with his unbelievably filthy socks. The scent was so strong that I could smell it from several meters. For the guys it must have been pure torture.

“Did you guys get everything we need?” The cop asked as he stood up and came to Mr. Parker and me.

“We did. But there might be another change of plans. We’ll talk about it once we free Scott, so I guess it will be in a couple of hours…” Mr. Parker answered with a smile

“Mmmpphhh!!” Came the gagged soldier’s angry voice.

“What the fuck happened this time?!” Mr. Bolton seemed pissed off.

“Patience, dude. Our little prisoner and I have came across your old buddy…”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention]

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to hear things gong along nicely.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic