A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ha bet he wasn't expecting that!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finally catching up now and only one more chapter to go before I'm up to date again.
It sucks, 'cause now I won't have any more chapters to binge :lol:

What can I say, [mention]squirrel[/mention]? This is totally amazing. I absolutely love the addition of Derek and am loving the whole plan to kidnap his upstart 21-year-old son! Shawn and Ryan are going to be joined by a new prisoner soon. If that's not cause to rejoice, then I don't know what is! 8-)

“Not bad, Jack, not bad! But if the kid must believe it’s a real kidnapping, we’ll have to kidnap both of them.”

“And you think that would be a problem for my boy, Scott?” Mr. Parker asked, laughing.

“I know it won’t! And what about Shawn? We don’t need him, so we can just leave him here, tied up of course, for the day.”

“Mmpphh!!” Shawn moaned and shook his head desperately.

“Don’t worry, son, we’ll find a proper job for you…”

“We need a car, preferably a large one. Maybe a delivery truck? We could keep Shawn there, cruelly roped up and gagged, so when our victim sees him, he would think it’s all for real.”

“Yeah, I like it! One more occasion and reason to keep the kid restrained…” Mr. Bolton said with a smile around his cigar.

Brilliant and hot. Poor Shawn shaking his head no while the four hunks ignore him and include him in their plan, without his consent and without even checking if he's okay with being bound up the entire time. Bet he's having the time of his life.

Awesome!
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Poor Ryan. It took a forced buzzcut for him to understand the full meaning of being an actual prisoner and having no control.
I have no doubt that the buzzcut suits his face well, but I wonder if Mr Parker and his men will feel a tad bit of remorse upon sobering up and coming to terms with last night's events. As always, wonderfully written [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 61 - A big step

When I woke up the next morning I was lying on my side and was pressed against Mr. Parker’s shirtless, muscular torso. My head was on the level of his armpits and the moment I took a deeper breath, my nostrils were flooded with my captor’s incredible scent. I enjoyed t for a moment, but soon I recalled what he and his buddies had done to me last night and felt the familiar wave of anger rushing through my body. I grunted into my oversized gag and started struggling, but after a while I heard a smirk and looked up; the cruel behemoth was watching my closely with a ironic smile on his handsome face. The moment our eyes met my fury began to drift away, even though it didn’t disappear completely. The alpha hunk kept caressing my restrained body gently and kissing my forehead for a longer while before he got up, rolled me on my side so I could look at him and stood over me with his muscular arms folded on his broad chest.

“I’m going to untie you completely now, prisoner. Once you are free I want you to go downstairs, release Shawn from his bonds, take a shower and use the bathroom. When you are done you will go to your room and wait there for me. If you do something I don’t like you’ll be punished. Do you understand?” He asked strictly.

“Mmmphhh…” I nodded my head.

“Good… ”

The handsome soldier put his booted right foot on my buttocks and rolled me brutally on my stomach. Soon I felt his gloved fingers working on the rope on my wrists; after what seemed like five or ten minutes he made me stand up and began pulling the incredibly sticky duct tape from my mouth. It was painful as hell, but I stayed completely silent during the process; I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction and grunt or even wince. Once the tape was off, Mr. Parker pulled the huge wad from my mouth; it was now all drenched in my saliva and looked absolutely disgusting. I moved my jaw for a moment and even thought about mouthing off to the ruthless hunk for shaving my head, but I decided to keep it for myself. I had no doubts that if I started speaking without his permission he would find a proper and most likely cruel way to punish me for that. So after looking at him I just left the room and headed downstairs to do what he told me to.

Shawn was lying in his extremely tight hogtie in the entertainment room, exactly as he was left last night. He moaned into his mercilessly large gag when he saw me; from what I could see he has had enough of being in the ropes, but on the other hand he also seemed to be smiling under the countless layers of the duct tape wrapped around his mouth. I sat down next to him and started undoing the ropes; it took me a lot of time to finally free him and remove his gag. The moment the restraints were gone he rushed to the toilet, but that didn’t surprise me: after being tied up for so long he must have been desperate to use it. I smiled faintly and went to the bathroom, where I found my pale blue jeans, belt, grey tank top and cleats.

I took more time there than I usually do. First I watched myself in the mirror and tried to decide if I liked my new hairstyle. It was definitely more masculine that the one I used to have, but the way I got it didn’t allow me to fully enjoy it. On the other hand I really did look good and Mr. Parker said it suited me, so I was a little torn apart in the matter. After some time I sighed and went under the hot water, washed myself, brushed my teeth, did my business on the toilet and got dressed. When I was finished I went back to my bedroom and was extremely happy to find breakfast on my night stand. It wasn’t anything special, but after spending so much time chewing on the filthy gag, the scrambled eggs with bacon and bread looked delicious. I ate it in no time, drank some water and waited for Mr. Parker. He came after a short time wearing black jeans with a thick, leather belt and army boots.

“Enjoyed your meal, prisoner?” Was his first words when he saw me.

“Yes, Sir…”

He didn’t say anything else; instead he came closer to me and made me stand up from the bed. He pushed me gently against the wall with my back to it. He grabbed my arms and pinned them to the wall above my head. He made one more step towards me so now our bodies touched and I could smell his incredible smell and feel his hot breath on my face. I was completely taken aback and I had no idea how I should react; my first thought was to struggle, but Mr. Parker just smirked and tightened his vice like grip on my wrists. His head lowered and his mouth touched mine; he was kissing me gently at first, but then got more fierce and demanding. I opened my mouth and let his tongue inside it. It was absolutely amazing and I could only moan when he was sucking on my lips, swirling his wet tongue inside my yap, allowing me to taste his saliva. When after several minutes of passionate kissing he finally broke it I immediately whined and leaned my mouth towards his.

“Later, prisoner, later. We need to talk…” He said with a smile on his handsome face, making all my anger towards him disappear immediately.

I expected him to let me go, but he didn’t. He looking me in the eye for a few moments before he spoke again.

“Until yesterday me and my buddies were giving you exactly what you like: we wore uniforms, leather jackets, gloves, kept you tied up and gagged. Yesterday we did something you obviously weren’t fond of, but that didn’t stop us. Get used to it, Ryan, because that’s what being a prisoner is all about: you won’t always get what you want and it’s not up to you to make the decisions any more. Nor me nor my buddies would hurt you or harm you in any way, but be prepared that whenever we want something we will get it, no matter how much you protest or hate it. Of course that doesn’t mean that we don’t care about you. You got it, Ryan?”

“Yes, Sir. I do.”

“Glad you do, Ryan. It was your first step on your long journey to understanding what being a prisoner really means. Being rewarded and punished when necessary is a big part of it.”

“I understand Sir. And I really like the new hair style.”

“You really look better this way, more masculine. But never mind that for now. If you’re interested, I might have a special offer for you. If you do a good job I’ll reward you generously.”

“What offer is that, Sir?”

“All in due time, prisoner. First I want you to tell me if you agree or not. You have to start trusting me.”

“Then yes, Sir. I agree!”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

:lol: :lol: Ryan bought it hook line and sinker.... What did he commit to? :o

It is starting to smell like Stockholm syndrome or?

[mention]squirrel[/mention] eagerly anticipating what happens next to Ryan. Great continuation as always ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

Loved last chapter.

After the forced haircut, what about a forced cigar smoking even if hates smoking?
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Oh what has our boy gotten himself into? Can't wait to find out.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh I wonder what he's just agreed to haha
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Unexpected turn, but at least Ryan is complying....
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] , [mention]harveygasson[/mention] , [mention]socjuc[/mention] : I hope it's something you guys would love :) Soon everything will be revealed!

[mention]gurisc[/mention] :I never thought about forced cigar smoking, but it migt be a good idea :)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 62 - Mr. Parker's offer

Mr. Parker was standing so close to me that I found it very difficult to focus on his words. His broad chest, giant arm muscles and incredibly handsome face were inches from me and I had troubles controlling myself. His extra tight grip on my wrists didn’t loosen even a little bit, so my hands were still firmly pinned against the wall above my head. I could smell his masculine scent and feel his hot breath mixed with a strong cigar aroma. I was breathing heavily, wriggling in the vice like grip and leaning my mouth towards his, while he was quietly observing me with a cocky smile on his face. He kept holding me like that for several minutes before he finally spoke up again.

“Yesterday we decided that you would serve as a decoy to lure Derek’s son into a trap so can perform a little birthday kidnapping for him. We’ll use a delivery truck to do it and there will be Shawn inside, already bound and gagged; we want the kid to think it’s for real, so Rick’s son is going to go through some fucking tight and cruel bondage. Me and the boys thought about tying him up in the truck, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt if we did it here. But this time I want you involved too.”

“Me, Sir? You want me to help you rope up Shawn?”

“Precisely. Not that we need that kind of help; we can do it on our own and the kid wouldn’t have anything to say in the matter, but I want you to show me how much of a fighter you are. Your task is this: once we’re all downstairs and ready to leave, I’ll nod my head and you’ll hand gag your new buddy. Me and the other guys will come to your assistant, force him to the ground and tie him up, but you’ll be responsible for keeping him quiet. If you manage, you’ll be rewarded and if he manages to shout or speak, you’ll be punished. Is that clear, prisoner?”

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to do that, Sir…” I said trying to avoid his eyes.

“I don’t like this sissy attitude!” He barked at me

“I’ll do my best then, Sir…”

“Yeah… that’s more like it!”

Mr. Parker released his grip on my wrists and let me go. He ruffled my hair playfully and left the room, leaving me alone. I listened to the sound of his army boots when he was walking downstairs and sat on the bed. For a moment I was wondering if I had done a good choice to accept my captor’s new challenge, but the truth was I was quite curious what it would be like to be on the other end for a change. I never thought about myself as a dominant jock, but I didn’t have any problems with trying it out. After several minutes I was ready to go downstairs, but I heard someone walking towards my bedroom and soon I saw Shawn walking inside. He was wearing black jeans, olive green T-shirt and had a baseball cap on his head.

“Mind if I get in?” He asked, but entered the room before I could even answer.

“What’s going on, man?”

“Nothing, just wanted to make sure you’re ok.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t try to hide it from me, dude; I know you were really pissed off when the guys shaved your head yesterday.”

“Oh, that? No, I’m completely fine with it. Actually I really like it… I really do.”

“Are you talking about your new hairstyle or about what they did to you?”

“And why does that bother you, Shawn?”

“I’m just curious, that’s all.”

“All right… If you have to know I really hated it when they started to shave my head. I didn’t want that and I was angry with them for doing that without asking about my permission. But now I AM fine and, when I thought about it, it was exciting to be so helpless and under their control.”

“Well, it’s just as I thought, bro.”

“And what exactly is that?”

“That deep inside you are submissive, I told you already. I don’t think you would perform a good slave, but being under control is what you want. Am I right?”

“You’re quite cocky for someone who jest spend twenty for hours chewing on his father’s underwear, Shawn…” I snapped at him.

“That’s different, dude. For me it’s just fun and I don’t deny that I enjoy being restrained. But for you it’s so much more, there is nothing dominant about you.” He replied nonchalantly.

“You think so?” I barked.

“I don’t think, I know.”

“Boys!! Get the fuck down here, right now!!” We heard Mr. Bolton’s rough voice.

I cast Shawn an angry look to which he laughed and we both went downstairs. The guys were already waiting for us at the door and when I saw them I gasped and my jaw fell down a little bit. Mr. Foster and Mr. Millburn were wearing their extremely hot leather jackets and Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton had their fat puffer jackets on. All were in black jeans and boots and had the skin tight leather gloves on. The view was amazing and the guys laughed at me when the saw me staring at them mindlessly. I had to use all my willpower not to rush towards them and rub my body against those masculine outfits.

“You boys ready?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Yes, Sir!” Shawn and I replied in unison.

“So get your fucking asses and move!” Mr. Bolton said angrily.

I looked at Mr. Parker and he nodded his head…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

And with that nod, the fun begins :D

I wonder now if Ryan will try to retaliate on Shawn by gagging him. Or if Shawn's words weakens Ryan's ability to silence Shawn? hmmm :cry: If it weakens Ryan, then i am afraid he will be in for some hurt.... :lol:

I was kind of hoping Ryan would have the chance to scheme up his approach on how to silence Shawn but i am afraid he is now fully in combat mode... :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I'm at the edge of my seat!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Looking forward to the boys becoming accomplices for the kidnapping. What could go wrong?
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Awesome story
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 63 - Preparing the decoy

When I saw Mr. Parker’s gesture I moved behind Shawn, put my right palm over his mouth and tried to pin his arms to his torso using my left one. My new buddy seemed a little taken aback by my unexpected behavior and immediately started squirming like crazy. Even though I was no comparison with the four behemoths, I considered myself quite well built and strong. At first I thought I could easily overpower the protesting struggling jock, but when the moment of surprise was over, Shawn proved to be equally determined to escape my grip as I was to hold him still and silenced. He quickly freed his right arm and grabbed mine, trying to pull my palm away from his mouth. I did everything I could to keep him quiet but, to my own puzzlement, the guy seemed to be as strong as I was, so it was now a matter of time which one of us would give up first. After some time of struggling with him, I realized that Shawn was right: being dominant wasn’t my thing and I didn’t find any entertainment in assaulting him and hand gagging him. But I agreed to do that and I didn’t want to disappoint Mr. Parker so I did my best to restrain the fighting jock with my bare hands.

“All right boys, I guess we need do step in.” Mr. Bolton said and the four guys walked towards us.

When the muscular hunks started moving, I felt Shawn’s muscles tensing; he must have realized what we had in store for him, but it was already too late. Mr. Parker moved me a little to Shawn’s side and his father and Mr. Foster grabbed his arms and twisted them brutally behind the kid’s back. A muffled grunt escaped his mouth, but that was everything my new buddy could do to express his anger. After several seconds the giant brutes made him lie down on his stomach; Mr. Millburn pinned his legs to the ground, Mr. Bolton sat on his son’s butt and held his arms together, parallel to each other. Mr. Parker squatted next to them and immediately started roping Shawn’s wrists together. The swooshing sound the incredibly hot puffer jackets made was almost unbearable for me and if it wasn’t for the young jock’s attempts to free himself from my hand gag I could easily forget about my task.

Once Mr. Parker finished with the wrists, Mr. Foster joined the team and pushed Shawn’s elbows as close to each other as they could go. The kid grunted angrily again; there were fresh beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I really doubted that he was in pain, but definitely having his arms bound in that position could cause some discomfort. Mr. Parker grabbed another coil from his bottomless supply bag and started wrapping it around the victim’s forearms at the level of his wrists. He went up covering every inch of his skin with rope, bound the elbows together and finally cinched the last knot. By the time he was done, Shawn was panting heavily through his nostrils and all his face was now covered in sweat. He moaned pitifully into my hand, but Mr. Parker’s orders were clear and I didn’t loosen my grip.

“You’re doing a nice job keeping him silenced, kiddo.” I heard Mr. Bolton’s praise and suddenly it became the matter of honor for me not to let Shawn speak.

“Mmmpphhh….”

The four behemoths ignored the poor guy’s pleas and moved on with their work. Mr. Bolton stood up and went to grab two extremely long coils of rope. He nodded to his buddies and they hoisted Shawn’s buddy a little bit, allowing the cop to wrap the ropes around his son’s abdomen and upper body several times. I expected him to tie some knots, but instead, he pushed his victim to the ground, placed his booted foot on his back and pulled on the ropes, making them dig mercilessly into Shawn’s body. The jock yelled into my gag, obviously furious and not expecting this kind of brutality. Mr. Bolton ignored that and focused on immobilizing his son’s arms and tying some extra tight knots, far away from the prisoner’s fingers.

“Sorry, son, but you must be really roped up this time. We don’t want Derek’s son the thinks it’s all fake, right?”

“Mmmhhmmm..”

“I knew you would understand.”

The guys laughed at Mr. Bolton’s reply to Shawn’s muffled grunts and carried on with their work. Now that the jock’s arms were completely secured behind his back, the four captors began tying his legs together. Mr. Millburn was keeping the limbs still, while the others were wrapping ropes around them, covering everything from the poor kid’s ankles up to his knees and above them, all the way to his buttocks. The brutes took their time and made sure that every single wrap was mercilessly tight and inescapable. While they were working on immobilizing Shawn looked me in the eyes and pleaded to let him speak with faint moans. For a moment I thought I would do that, but I turned my head away and ignored the muffled grunts. My buddy finally gave up and rested his head on the floor, panting heavily and waiting for the inevitable to come.

“All right, that should make a strong impression on our guest when he sees him.” Mr. Millburn said and got up.

The three others made Shawn stand up and Mr. Foster held him still so he wouldn’t fall on the floor again. Mr. Parker moved in front of the jock, holding some huge wad in his right hand. He grabbed the kid’s jaw with his free palm and squeezed it before removing my own hand from the prisoner’s mouth. The moment Shawn opened it, the giant soldier started pushing the enormous wad inside his yap. The gag seemed huge and uncomfortable, but I didn’t dare to protest. When it was all packed inside, Mr. Bolton stepped behind his son and pushed some long, wide material between his mouth, cleave gagging him and pushing the oversized wad even deeper. He cinched three extra tight knots before he was satisfied and immediately grabbed a roll of super sticky gaffer tape. Without saying a word he began wrapping it around the victim’s head over a dozen of times before ripping it off and plastering the loose end on the jock’s cheek.

“All right, now for the finishing touch.” Mr. Bolton said and unwound some more tape.
To my great surprise he plastered it over Shawn’s eyes and wrapped it around his head seven times, blindfolding him completely.

“Mmmmhhhh….”

“Shut the fuck up!”

Mr. Bolton grabbed his son and put him unceremoniously over his shoulder. The rest of the guys picked up all the bags they had prepared and left the house. I followed them and soon we came to the three cars, one belonged to Mr. Parker, one to Mr. Bolton and the last one to Mr. Foster. The giant hunks opened one of the trunks and put Shawn inside. He was squirming and grunting, but one hard slap on his cheeks made his shut up quickly. Mr. Millburn shut the trunk, the guys talked for a while about what to next and after several minutes we were driving to the town. I was extremely happy to sit next to Mr. Parker in his car.

“You did a good job, Ryan. Want to know a little secret?”

“Thank you, Sir! What secret?” I asked and looked at him in anticipation.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

And so . . .
Watch your back, boy.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

hmmm I am suspect now....I think he is relieved but should he be? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wonder what secret.... :shock:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad he got to enjoy some of the fun from the other side and very happy to see your use of tape blindfolds again
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn you, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! You and your sly, foreshadowing ways :lol:

The last three chapters were hugely enjoyable; right down to the description of clothing, the tie-up action and the jumble of conflicting emotions running through poor Ryan's head. It's a good thing Mr Parker incentivised (via reward or punishment) his role in Shawn's brutal takedown, otherwise, I'm not sure Ryan would've pushed on and completed his assigned task.

The writing quality is spot on, peppered with adjectives (eg: bottomless supply bag) that get the imagination going.

Shawn's cruel roping sounds brutal to the extreme, as does the gag imposed on his mouth.
Hopefully, Derek's son will share in a similar fate.

All in all, this is a brilliant continuation.
Loving this as always, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 64 - On the road

“Shawn knew you would assault him, Ryan. I spoke with him while you were in your room. I wanted him to do everything he could to free himself from your grip and, judging by what I saw, he really was trying hard. I’m glad you were able to keep him still, but being in control of another guy isn’t really your thing, right prisoner?”

I looked at Mr. Parker whose eyes were locked on the road, and thought about what he had just said. It was true that dominating other guys wasn’t my thing, but I was definitely very happy that I hadn’t disappointed him or his army buddies and managed to keep Shawn restrained for as long as needed. Even though I didn’t want to say that aloud, I was kind of relieved when all the alpha hunks started working their rope magic on the poor jock. I loved watching them tie the kid up mercilessly, ignoring his protests and adding more and more restraints. For a moment I was so focused on that memory I actually forgot about everything else.

“No Sir… it’s not.” I replied to Mr. Parker’s question after a long while.

“Well, that won’t be a problem; that was just a test; me and the other guys were curious if you have any inclinations towards dominating. And the answer is pretty clear…”

“Yes, Sir… I didn’t feel that well keeping Shawn gagged. I prefer to be on the other side, to be honest.”

“I know. Just like Shawn, right?”

“I guess so, Sir… You were quite brutal with him today, Sir.”

“Yeah. The kid really likes being tied up and gagged cruelly. According to what Rick said, he and his older son used to tie him up pretty often when they were living together and he never had enough. Once they even took him to Rick’s brother, where they kept him permanently restrained for the whole week. They also kept him gagged almost all the time, freeing his mouth only to give him water and food and then stuffing his yap again immediately after the meal. They thought Shawn would beg to be released after a day, but he just enjoyed his predicament and never protested when they changed his restraints or gag…”

“That sounds really amazing, Sir… He must be really into this stuff…”

“Yeah… not only him, though.”

I didn’t know what to say to that, so I shut up and watched the views outside. We didn’t drive too fast and I had a feeling that it had something to do with Shawn being trapped in his father’s car trunk. Since Mr. Bolton was a cop, he could easily explain to his police buddies why his son is travelling all trussed up and gagged, so I suspected they wanted the kid to be there for as long as possible to give him a great memory. For a moment I was wondering what it would be like to spend the whole week tied up and with no possibility to be let go sooner. It was both scary and intriguing thought; I could imagine myself being kept like that by Mr. Parker and his army friends, but I wasn’t really sure if I would endure this kind of imprisonment as well as Shawn did.

“What the fuck is he doing?”

When I heard my handsome captor’s voice I focused on the road again and realized that we had just arrived to the town. Mr. Bolton, who was driving the first car, suddenly turned right and kept on driving. Mr. Parker did the same and soon we were followed by Mr. Foster. I had no idea what the brutal cop had on his mind, but apparently it was something important. After fifteen minutes I saw him park the car in front of a nice looking lonely house with a big garden. He and Mr. Millburn got off and waved at us, telling us to stop too. We did and soon the four muscular hunks and I were standing next to the gate.

“It’s my house, guys. Sorry for this little change of plans, but I thought there is one more thing we need to perform a proper kidnapping.”

“Fuck, dude… will it take long?” Mr. Foster asked impatiently.

“No, I just need a minute or two. There is even no point to open the trunk and let Shawn breathe some fresh air. Let him lie down there and enjoy his tight ropes.”

“All right, just hurry up!”

Mr. Bolton disappeared into his house, leaving the four of us alone on the pavement. Since no one said anything it was really quiet and we could hear very muffled grunts from the trunk. The giant blokes just smirked and Mr. Millburn sat on it, just for fun. Shawn’s pleas got even quieter and soon he went completely quiet. I looked around the neighborhood and thought that it was a perfect place to keep a guy prisoner or hostage; far from other buildings, quiet, secluded. I was wondering how much time the jock spent in that place restrained, but before I could think more about this, Mr. Bolton came back, locked the doors and joined us.

“I thought we could use this to gag your son, Derek. Hope you approve, buddy.”

The cop took something from his pocket and showed it to us; it was his incredibly smelling and filthy underwear. It was huge had stains all over it; Mr. Bolton must have been wearing it for a very long time; the white tape was now covered in dirt and the whole material was clearly soaked in its owner’s sweat and stench. I looked mesmerized at the giant wad in the cop’s gloved hand and couldn’t wait to see them being used to silence Mr. Foster’s son.

“Fuck, dude…”
“All right, let’s get going, boys!”
Soon we were driving again and after around twenty minutes we arrived to our destination. The guys parked their cars and we got off again.

“Ok, we’ll leave you here, Ryan. You’ll find my son and lure him into our trap. Here, look at him closely…”

cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmmm just love this stiry cant waut fir next oart . Just how i love being kept tied and gagged
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic