A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 14 - Prisoner's morning

The next morning came soon. when I woke up I was really surprised how well rested and relaxed I was; apparently the super tight bondage served me well. I rolled my head to the other side and saw that Mr. Millburn was still fast asleep next to me. I looked at the window and realized the sun was already high in the sky; it seemed to be another warm and cloudless day. I didn’t know the exact time, so I raised my head a little bit to check the watch on the bedside table, but even though I tried as much as my bonds allowed, I couldn’t see it. I gave up and put my head on the pillow again; for a few moments I was just lying there, admiring the muscular soldier’s body. I also tried to struggle a little bit to free myself, but every attempt to wiggle my hands out of the ropes was completely futile. At that moment I realized something; I had been tied up for over ten hours, but none of my limbs were numb. Of course, being restrained for such a long time wasn’t the most comfortable, but I was completely safe and didn’t have to worry about my blood circulation. Suddenly I felt really grateful to Mr. Parker and his military buddy.

Mr. Millburn was lying on his back with his right arm under his head. For a few minutes I was just watching his muscular chest go up and down as he breathed, but soon I wanted something more; I wanted to get closer to him. Since I was mercilessly hogtied, it wasn’t easy, but after several attempts I managed to roll on my side and move towards the sleeping soldier. Now our bodies were almost touching and I was able to breathe in Mr. Millburn’s incredible, masculine scent. I took a deep breath and had to use all my willpower not to moan in excitement. The odor was almost intoxicating and I felt the familiar tingle in my pants again. I closed my eyes and kept savoring the smell for quite a long time. When I opened my eyes again, I saw that the muscular bloke was awake and looking at me.

“You really like this fucking shit, don’t you, kid?”

“Mmmpph…” I nodded, looking him in the eye and moaning into his two socks.

“It’s a good thing that you do, boy, because you have at least several weeks of strict bondage ahead of you. ”

“Mmpph..??”

“All in good time, prisoner.”

Having said that, Mr. Millburn got up and left his bedroom, leaving me still hogtied on his bed. I watched him disappear into the corridor and soon I heard some noises from downstairs; Mr. Parker must have been awake too, and the two of them were now talking. I tried to figure out what they were talking about, but it was too far. I sighed and decided to wait for any of them to come and untie me, so I could eat and use the bathroom. But it didn’t happen for what seemed like an hour or maybe even longer. I wasn’t very happy about that; now that Mr. Millburn was gone I could focus on other stuff and suddenly realized I needed to use the bathroom badly. I squirmed on the bed and moaned into the putrid socks stuffed into my mouth, but got nowhere. Fortunately, I heard footsteps soon and saw the two soldiers enter the bedroom again. Both of them were still wearing their military pants and boots and were shirtless.

“You need to use the toilet, prisoner?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Mmhhmmphh!” I grunted and nodded vigorously.

“The same drill as yesterday, kid. Try to do anything stupid and you’ll regret it. Got that?”

“Mmmmhh..” I nodded again.

Mr. Parker came to me and started undoing the hogtied. Once he did I stretched my legs with a huge sigh of relief; I heard the two hunks chuckle. Next I felt both of them work on the ropes wrapped around my legs. After several seconds the lower part of my body was free; Mr. Parker grabbed me by my arm and made me stand up. He pushed me a little and marched me to the toilet, where he helped me do my business. This time I didn’t have the time to feel taken aback or ashamed; my bladder was full and it desperately needed to be emptied. When I was finished, my host pulled my shorts up and flushed the toilet. Then he grabbed my arm again and forced me to walk downstairs. He marched me to the kitchen table, where he showed me four sandwiches on the plate. They looked delicious; at that moment I realized how hungry I was.

“Looking nice, don’t they?”

“Mhhmmmm…”

“You’ll get them as soon as you finish licking our boots, prisoner. You refused to do that yesterday and you got punished. If you disobey us today too, there will be no breakfast for you. Your call.”

I looked him in the eye; there was no mercy or compassion in them. I turned my head to Mr. Millburn, but he had the same stern look on his face as his buddy. I moaned into my gag again, but Mr. Parker just squeezed my arm stronger. I was defeated and I knew it; if I wanted to taste something else than the soldier’s pungent socks I had to obey they orders. I looked my host in the eye again and nodded my head. He beamed and immediately marched me to the couch and made me lie on the floor. Meanwhile, he and Mr. Millburn sat on the sofa with their boots close to my face. One of the studs unwound the tape from my head, but before they pulled the socks out they ordered me to be completely silent. I nodded one more time and felt fingers taking the dump material out of my mouth. I wanted to stretch my jaw a little, but the brutes didn’t give me the time for that; Mr. Parker moved his military boot to my mouth.

“Lick!” Came his order.

With my arms firmly roped up behind my back and with those two super muscular soldiers around I had no choice. I stick my tongue and put it on the boot surface. It felt really strange to be licking Mr. Parker’s military boot, but I thought it would feel much worse. The taste was one of a kind; a mix of worn leather and a little bit of dirt. At first I didn’t like that, but after several moments I realized I was enjoying it. I kept moving my tongue from the tip of the boot up and then back; I tried my best to make the soldier happy; not only because I really wanted to eat those sandwiches, but also because it felt right to be there, obeying him like that. I was even a little disappointed when he took the boot away and felt a strange joy when me moved the other one under my mouth. Immediately I started licking it and when Mr. Parker was satisfied with my work, Mr. Millburn took his place. I kept licking and licking until my captors ordered me to stop.

“Now, that wasn’t that bad, was it, kid?”

I didn’t dare to speak, so I shook my head no.

“Stand up, Ryan.”

I did as I was told and the two soldiers marched me to the kitchen table. They made me sit on the chair and Mr. Millburn started to rope my legs to the legs of the chair. He tied the ankles first, then moved up and dealt with the calves. Once my lower limbs were secured he took another coil from a pile that had been lying on the table, and fastened my torso to the back of the chair. All that time I was silent and just observed the muscular soldiers.

“Yesterday you proved you can’t be trusted, kid. So for the next weeks you’re gonna be restrained all the time. Once we feel you can be trusted again we’ll start giving you a little more freedom. Got that, prisoner?”

I nodded silently

"Good."

I had no idea if I liked the idea of being tied up for the next weeks, but it was already too late to pull back. But a very quiet voice at the back of my head was telling me it would incredible…

[mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

He's gotta his lesson somehow, besides more time for him to really appreciate being tied up :twisted: :twisted:

Hope he gets to enjoy those boots in some other ways too ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So hot!

I definitely would prefer the appetizer of dirty military boots over the sandwiches :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Jeez, sounds like he is in 'boot camp' aready :lol:

I like how the military dude Mr Parker is imparting his conditioning in orders. No mercy, no way out :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter . He sounds like he is in boot hell .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thanks for the great comments, guys! It was so much fun to write this chapter :)

Poor Ryan has so much ahead of him now.... :twisted:

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This story keeps getting better. Thank you, [mention]squirrel[/mention] :D
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great chapter. I'm curious to see whether they're making idle threats and having him stew or if Ryan is in for long-term bondage.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

gosh such a very horny story, Even as a top i can so get the bound and gagged subs experience , well written and looking forward to reading more.
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I can’t believe I just found this. This is one of my favorite stories and satisfies a lot of my fantasies since I was a kid. Keep up with the amazing work and can’t wait for the next chapter!
🐦 @justinkgy
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Gaybondage wrote: 2 years ago Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I can’t believe I just found this. This is one of my favorite stories and satisfies a lot of my fantasies since I was a kid. Keep up with the amazing work and can’t wait for the next chapter!
I'm glad you like it, [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] :)

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago
Gaybondage wrote: 2 years ago Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I can’t believe I just found this. This is one of my favorite stories and satisfies a lot of my fantasies since I was a kid. Keep up with the amazing work and can’t wait for the next chapter!
I'm glad you like it, @Gaybondage :)

Of course! Can’t wait for the next chapter. However I will be locked up from tomorrow so your future chapters will be the biggest torment on me….
🐦 @justinkgy
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Gaybondage wrote: 2 years ago
Of course! Can’t wait for the next chapter. However I will be locked up from tomorrow so your future chapters will be the biggest torment on me….
What do you mean?

Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

@squirrel, I thing @gaybondage means that he's going to be locked in chastity.

Question is, if that's the case, who will have the keys?

@gaybondage, if you need a keyholder, PM me?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Jb99 wrote: 2 years ago @squirrel, I thing @gaybondage means that he's going to be locked in chastity.

Yeah, I didn't think of that :)

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Jb99 wrote: 2 years ago @squirrel, I thing @gaybondage means that he's going to be locked in chastity.

Yep Sir Jb is correct. Thank you!
🐦 @justinkgy
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

So, who holds the key?

Is there scope here for a story in the True Tales section?
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Jb99 wrote: 2 years ago

So, who holds the key?

I left you a DM ;)
🐦 @justinkgy
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Jb99 wrote: 2 years ago

So, who holds the key?

I left you a DM ;)
Seems to be a problem with DMs, not received it and can't send either....
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

In love with this story, the combination of muscle + cigar + military + gloves is perfect for doms! I don't know why I discovery this site only now...

If you like this and want ideas, it would be nice if the doms start control the life of the sub even when they are not playing and the sub isn't in bondage. Eg.: control his diet, workout routine, study, time he has to go to the toilette etc. - lots of micromanagement.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]subguybr[/mention]!
I'm glad to see the Admins were able to activate your account and allow you to join.
We're thrilled to have another M/M reader on board.

Be sure to check out [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s other stories. You can find all of them through the: M/M STORY INDEX

Looking forward to seeing you become active on here.
Again, welcome aboard, boi.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 15 - The Breakfast

The two muscular soldiers gave me several moments so that Mr. Parker’s words could sink in properly. When I was looking at the hunks I had no doubt that they would keep their promise and keep me restrained for as long they want. At that moment they had full control over me and I was sure that nothing I could do or say would change their mind. Besides, I was already firmly roped up to the kitchen chair and my arms were tied up behind my back. Even if I wanted to protest, or act against their will, there was literally nothing I could do about my predicament. The only things I actually could do was to obey their orders and try not to make things get worse. So I just sat there, bound hand and foot, fastened to the chair and waiting for them to let me eat my breakfast. For a brief second I wanted to ask them to at least untie my hands, but I soon fought the temptation. Even though I knew the two giant dudes wouldn’t hurt me in any way, I was quite sure that the moment I would speak up, they would gag me for another several hours.

“All right, prisoner, this is how it’s going to work. I’m going to feed you and let you drink some water. But if you dare to bite me, or do something I wouldn’t approve, you’ll pay the price. Understood?” Mr. Parker asked sternly.

I had no idea what I could do being completely bound to a chair, but I nodded my head vigorously; I was getting really hungry and I was eager to finally have my breakfast. Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn chuckled loudly, but instead of letting me eat, they took their thick, black leather cop gloves from their military pants pockets and started to put them on. They did it right in front of my eyes, very slowly, so I could see every move. For a moment I forgot about my hunger and stared admiringly at the two hot soldiers and watched as their huge palms disappear into the extremely tight leather gloves. Once the gloves were on, Mr. Millburn went behind my back and Mr. Parker took one of the sandwich and moved it closer to my mouth; finally it was my breakfast time.

I grabbed a bite and the moment the food was in my mouth Mr. Millburn put his huge leather gloved palm on my mouth and squeezed my jaw a little. I moaned into his hand; I didn’t expect him to do it, but I had to admit that the feeling was absolutely amazing. Every time I moved my mouth to chew the piece of the sandwich I felt the touch of leather on my lower jaw. I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of my predicament. Since I loved what the guys were doing to me at that moment I wanted to extend it as much as possible, so I chewed the food much more than necessary before swallowing. From time to time I opened my eyes and cast a quick glance at Mr. Parker; it was so obvious that he knew perfectly well what I was doing, but he didn’t mind. He just kept feeding me and let me enjoy his buddy’s leather clad palm on my face.

“All right, prisoner. Scott will remove his hand so you can drink some water.”

I waited for my host to bring the liquid to my mouth. I gulped greedily and once the glass was empty Mr. Parker asked if I wanted to have another one. I nodded and soon I could drink again. The moment I swallowed everything Mr. Millburn clamped his enormous leather gloved hand on my mouth again. I moaned into the palm but didn’t do anything to get rid of it; after all, being tightly hand gagged by a super hot, muscular guy felt absolutely fantastic. I set there calmly, watching Mr. Parker put the plates and glasses into the sink. Once he was done with it, he came to me and started untying my legs and torso from the chair. I had no idea what the guys had in mind, so I just enjoyed the moment and the gorgeous, masculine scent of the hot soldiers.

“Stand up, prisoner.” I heard Mr. Parker’s order.

I immediately obeyed and did as I was told. Mr. Millburn half marched, half dragged me to the little gym my host had in his house. Once we were inside, the two studs forced me on the ground and made my lie on my stomach. Mr. Millburn was keeping me tightly hand gagged the whole time and his grip didn’t loosen even for a second. While one of the guys was occupied with making sure I would stay quiet, the other one sat on my butt and checked the bonds on my wrists. He wasn’t too satisfied with them; I felt him untie the knots and retie them much tighter than before. Once he dealt with the wrists he stood up and left the room. I tried communicating with Mr. Millburn, but every time I tried to speak, he just tightened his grip on my jaw.

“We both know you love being hand gagged like this. I’m not letting you speak, prisoner.” My captor said calmly when he rolled me on my side and looked me in the eye.

“Mmmmmhhh…”

“Yeah, keep trying, though.”

I grunted one more time into his gloved palm and then lied there quietly, looking at Mr. Millburn’s handsome face. Unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to enjoy the view; Mr. Parker came back soon, carrying a sports bag in his hand. He placed it next to me, rolled me on my stomach and sat on my butt again. He took a coil of rope from the bag and started lashing my elbows together. He wasn’t gentle, but I also noticed that he wasn’t too rough with me either. I already knew how cruel and merciless Mr. Parker’s roping skills were, so I was grateful that he didn’t use all his strength on me. But that didn’t change anything; once he was done tying my elbows up, I was completely stuck. No matter how much I would struggle, there was nothing I could do to free myself without help. When my arms were secured behind my back, my host moved to my legs. He grabbed several more coils from the bag and began binding my ankles together. Then he moved up and bound my calves and thighs together.

“Bend your legs, prisoner.” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice.

I complied and bent my legs as ordered. Soon I felt another rope being wrapped around my ankles and then fastened to my tied up wrists. The hogtie was tight, but it wasn’t uncomfortable, so I overcame the urge to groan. While I was adjusting to my new predicament I felt Mr. Millburn rummaging a little in his pockets

“I’ll remove my hand and you’ll open your mouth wide.” I heard his voice.

I nodded and the moment my mouth was free I did as I was told. Seconds later I felt something moist and cheesy enter my yap. I already knew that taste; it was the same pair of rotten socks Mr. Millburn had gagged me earlier. Now that they were dump, they tasted even more disgusting. When the soldier managed to force both socks into my mouth, Mr. Parker handed him the military grade roll of duct tape. Soon I felt the tape on my lower jaw as the muscular hunk wrapped it tightly around my mouth over twelve times before he ripped the tape off and smoothed the lose end on my cheek. I was completely and utterly silenced again.

“It’s a shame you were disobedient yesterday, prisoner. If you hadn’t been, you could have a little work out with us. But I guess you prefer being totally tied up and chewing on a real alpha male’s rotten socks… You are lucky that Scott and I love having a restrained guy around…”

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I had a lot of fun catching up to the two chapters you published during my absence this summer. But this latest one really pressed a lot of buttons for me. From being a fan of wearing leather gloves and from being really being into smothering handgags, I can totally sympathise with how *ahem*...difficult it must've been composing this chapter 8-)

Seriously worth the wait though.
Really loved reading about Ryan having his little face clamped beneath Mr Millburn's big gloved hand.
It seems the runt is really enjoying his predicament as well.

Fantastic job, my friend!
Always thrilled to see a new update from you 8-)

[mention]CorbD91[/mention] I haven't seen you on here in a while, but when you have some spare time on your hands, I really think this piece (particularly this latest scene) would be up your alley.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Another incredible chapter! Everything you write is magic, my friend. Oh what I would give to trade places with our protagonist!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Oh what I would give to trade places with our protagonist!
You are not the only one, my friend :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic