A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 23 - Out in public

An hour long ride to the nearby town was exactly as pleasurable as I thought it would be. I was sitting in the back seat with my arms and legs completely free, but with Mr. Parker’s incredibly sweaty, worn out underwear in my mouth. The giant brutes that were occupying the front seats told me not to spit them out and I didn’t dare to disobey. To be honest, I had no idea what they would do if I dared to stand up against their orders, but I definitely didn’t want to find out. They two alpha jocks were completely in charge and they knew how to use their power. I must admit that I loved being controlled by those soldiers and the fact that they could do it without restraining me in any way was incredible. It seemed that being dominant and demanding suited them as well as being dominated and obedient suited me. But no matter how much I loved chewing on Mr. Parker’s nasty underwear, I also realized that keeping them in my mouth would be a problem; they were huge and everyone who would look at me would immediately realize that my mouth was completely packed with something. I definitely didn’t want to be seen like that, but I didn’t dare to take the fabrics out and interrupt the two hunks, who were chatting all the way long. When we arrived and Mr. Parker parked the car the two studs turned to me.

“You’ll come with us, prisoner. Don’t do anything stupid, obey our orders and keep quiet. If you break any of these rules, you’ll regret it. Got it?” My host’s voice was rough.

“Mmmpph…” I nodded and pointed to my mouth with my finger.

“The kid is right, Jack. Everyone will notice he’s got his mouth stuffed.”

“You don’t think I know that, dude? I gagged him with my underwear just for the ride. He’ll have plenty of time to wash them up properly when we get home., but for now I have something else for him.”

Mr. Parker reached into his pocket and took out something horrible. Once it must have been a white sock, but at that moment it was all yellowish with stains of filth and sweat all over it. The sole and heel were particularly dirty; it was clear that the giant brute was wearing that sock at least for several weeks, if not months. My eyes widened when I realized what my host was up to; I even grunted some protests into my oversized gag, but that only made Mr. Parker laugh at me. He told me to spit out his underwear and the moment I did, he forced his unbelievably cheesy sock into my mouth and told me to close my lips. The taste was overwhelming and I had to use all my will power to keep the disgusting material in. But the sock was much smaller than the briefs and now I looked completely normal.

“You didn’t think I would let you walk around with your cheeks bulging, did you, prisoner?”

“Mmpph…”

“I thought, so. All right, guys, let’s get moving!”

We all got off the car and Mr. Parker immediately walked to me as if he was my bodyguard. But I knew well that he just wanted to keep an eye on me and I didn’t mind that at all. He was close enough to react if I did something stupid, but far enough to make the whole scene look perfectly normal.
“Ryan and I will get the cigars and visit the home improvement store. You want to come with us?”

“Nah, you don’t need me, Jack. I trust you can handle the kid all by yourself if necessary. I’ll just do the grocery shopping and wonder around for a while.”

“Suit yourself, buddy. See you in a couple of hours then.”

Mr. Parker placed his gloved palm on my shoulder and pushed me a little. We walked to the same cigar store we visited a few days ago, but this time the huge soldier didn’t just buy his favorite cohibans; instead he was walking all over the store, talking with the owner, discussing different types of cigars and wondering which he should buy. At first I didn’t even notice that, but the longer we were in that store, the more I realized that he did that on purpose. Being forced to walk around and not being able to speak felt very humiliating. The storekeeper must have thought it was a little strange that I was so quiet, so he asked Mr. Parker why I didn’t say anything. At that moment I panicked a little, but my captor just said that I had a nasty sore throat. Not much time after that the transaction was over and the two of us left the shop with three big cigar boxes.

“Did you have fun tasting my delicious sock while I was talking with that guy, prisoner?” Mr. Parker whispered when we were by the car, far away from other people.

“Mppph…” I nodded, because, beside the fact that it was humiliating to be gagged in public, I really liked that.

“You’re much more fun than I ever thought you would be, kiddo.”

I couldn’t reply to that unexpected praise, but I did smile wildly. I felt warm inside and felt extremely happy that I was able to please that huge bloke. If we weren’t outdoors and didn’t have so many people around I probably would have hugged him right there. Unfortunately I couldn’t do that and we still had one more place to go to, so Mr. Parker just laughed at me, turned me around and pushed me forward again. It didn’t take us too long to get to the home improvement store; we entered and my captor told me to follow him. Of course I did and soon we were standing in front of many different kinds of duct tape. I felt a wave of pleasure when I realized what Mr. Parker wanted to buy.

“Excuse me, Sir, can you help me, please?” He said when he spotted a middle-aged guy, who was working in the store.

“Certainly, Sir! What do you need?”

“I need to get several rolls of your strongest duct tape to tape this kid’s mouth shut for good. Can you recommend anything?” Mr. Parker answered, pointing at me. I was shocked when I heard that.

“Excuse me? You want to duct tape his mouth shut? Why?”

“To be honest, I don’t know. But my son says it’s a common challenge now on the internet and he wants to try it out. He’s been so insistent about it that I decided to tape him up for good. At least I will be able to spend some time without him nagging along all the time…”

“So, your son too, huh? I did the same thing with my kid over a month ago. I’ll never know what these kids have in mind… But I must admit it was fun to tie him up and gag him for a day. One of the most peaceful and quiet days I’ve ever had, Sir…”

“Yeah, exactly! So, can you help me with this?”

My heart was pounding in my chest when I was listening to that conversation. Mr. Parker must have planned it for quite some time and I had to admit that it was real fun to listen to them as they discussed the best way to tie me up and gag me. The guy even suggested that my so called father should keep me bound for several days and even encouraged him to visit the store again if he needed some more tools to restrain me. Mr. Parker just laughed and finally picked up some really fat rolls of military grade, super fibrous duct tape. I gulped when I saw how big they were, but at the same time I couldn’t wait for the two soldiers to use that on me.

“It was fun, wasn’t it?” Mr. Parker asked when we left the store and headed to our car.

I looked at him and nodded my head quietly. We were walking in silence, but when we got to the car park I saw that Mr. Millburn was talking with someone.

“Jack, look who I found!” He shouted when he spotted us.

“Oh fuck, dude, is that really you?!” Mr. Parker yelled suddenly.

“Who else?! And this must be Ryan, right…? The stranger said with a weird smile on his face…

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, there's nothing like meeting a new friend!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

You are really spoiling us this week with the quick updates! Loved loved loved this chapter. Being out in public with nobody having any idea Ryan's got a nasty old sock stuck in his mouth! And the home improvement guy taped up his son too! All the dads should do this!

Can't wait to see the new friend. Bet he's hot like the others!
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

OMG. Another chapter so quickly again for us . I am loving this story so much and can relate to it so much thank you so much mmppphhh he he
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Great continuation....Love how the store attendant got into it and was plotting along :lol: I would have been soooo embarrassed, likely turn 30 shades of red :mrgreen:

Now someone else that already knows of Ryan, will get more interesting!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic new parts to this
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ooh, the loaded conversation with the hardware clerk was delicious! And I'm excited to see who the mysterious friend is (although based on the conversation in another thread, I think I know who...) :)
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love it that he took you to the DIY store to buy tape for your own mouth. I did visit a DIY store once with a buddy, and together we picked the rope he would use later to tie me up. So hot
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love how you solved that problem! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
I'm all for strict, fatherly domination, but from time to time, I think it's good to show a softer more caring side.
Mr Parker laughing and teasing his ward a bit was a welcome touch. It reminded us that he's a flesh and blood man capable of more than just iron-fisted domination. I was glad to see Ryan smiling and enjoying himself as a result of that. Seems like our prisoner is growing quite fond of his first captor ;)

Also enjoyed the unexpected discussion with the hardware store worker.
That's a pretty funny and imaginative thing for Mr Parker to come up with.

I could practically feel the shame and embarrassment Ryan surely experienced at that point.
All in all, a wonderful chapter.

Can't wait to find out who this mystery guy will be.
Somehow I'm hoping it'll be who I think it is (initials R.B)
Even if it isn't, I know I'll not be disappointed.

Great stuff, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 24 - An old friend

I was a little surprised at first when I saw Mr. Parker walk to a stranger police officer and hug him. I had no idea who that guy was, but it wasn’t difficult to guess that the three of them must have known each other for a long time. I was standing a few steps away from them and I had some time to look at the cop; he was a tall, muscular bloke, just like my two captors. He had very short black hair and was shaven clean. He was wearing a full police uniform and shades, which looked absolutely amazing on him. It took me only a few seconds to realize that he was a dominant, alpha jock too; I couldn’t help but smiled a little. But at that moment I realized something; I was still gagged with Mr. Parker’s sweaty sock and I didn’t know if it would be all right if I spat it out; after all I didn’t want a strange cop to know that his buddies were keeping me their prisoner. I didn’t have too much time to consider what I should do in those circumstances; Mr. Millburn waved at me with a smile on his face, so I had no choice and walked towards them. I just hoped that the two giant soldiers would pretend that I had a sore throat and can’t speak.

“Ryan, this is Rick Bolton, we were in the military together. Rick, this is Ryan, Doug’s son.” Mr. Parker introduced us to each other.

“Nice to meet you, boy. Your father and I had a lot of fun when we were in the army.” The cop reached out his hand and I shook it, nodding my head a little.

“You must forgive him, dude, but the kid has a nasty sore throat and can barely speak. The doctor said he shouldn’t overstrain his vocal cords for a couple of days.” Mr. Millburn joined in the conversation.

“Oh really? I know a good way to deal with this problem. Anyway, I’m on duty now, so I don’t have too much time to talk with you guys, but I finish at four and I have a day off tomorrow, so if you don’t mind, we could hang out in the evening and reminisce the old times a little. What do you say, guys?”

“Gladly, dude! Give me your phone number, I’ll call you when we get home and give you all the details.”

“Great! Oh fuck, I never expected such an encounter. It’s good to so you, guys.” The cop seemed to be really happy about the meeting.

“You too, man!” Mr. Parker replied with a grin on his face.

“All right, I need to go now. There’s been a report about some kids devastating a bus stop and I need to go there.”

“No problem! I’ll call you in an hour or so.”

“Thanks. See you in the evening then!”

The cop got in his car and drove away. The three of us watched him for a moment and then Mr. Parker and his army buddy opened the trunk of the car and placed all the shopping there. Then, they ordered me to hop in to the back seat while they occupied the front seats. I had a lot of questions in my head about the cop we just met, but I didn’t dare to remove my gag without my captor’s permission. I really liked having my mouth stuffed with the giant soldier’s worn out sock, but I was also very grateful to the guys for being discreet about my current predicament and wanted to show them my appreciation by obeying their orders to the letter. I kept perfectly quiet and calm and I didn’t expect any explanations from the blokes, but after several moments Mr. Parker decided to break the silence.

“You did well, prisoner. I thought you would spit that sock out when we were talking with Rick. I’m glad you didn’t. It means you’ve started to learn your place.”

“Well said, dude. But he definitely was considering that. I could see it on his face. Am I right, prisoner?”

“Mmppph…” I nodded when Mr. Millburn turned his head towards me.

“That’s even better that he decided to keep that sock in his mouth, Scott.”

“I know, man.”

The guys didn’t mention the meeting with their old buddy for the rest of our ride. Instead they kept talking about the incoming evening; both of them were clearly thrilled and excited to spend some time with their military buddy. And I also didn’t mind that either; after all Mr. Bolton was a burly, alpha jock and I had a feeling I would enjoy being around him a lot. Since Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn decided not to give our situation away I was hoping I would be allowed spend the evening with them. Although I also wouldn’t mind being stashed somewhere, mercilessly hogtied and tightly gagged. When I thought about being grabbed by those muscular brutes again I felt a familiar wave of pleasure flooding my body and smiled to myself; whatever the two soldiers decide to do, I knew I would be very happy about it.

“All right, prisoner. Since you behaved yourself today we’ll let you walk around freely for some time. But you have to keep that sock in your mouth and do as we say. Once we finish, we’ll tie you up again; we don’t want you to disturb our reunion with Rick.” Mr. Parker said to me with a stern voice.

“Mmmpph…” I eagerly nodded.

“You’re spoiling him, Jack.”

“You think so? Well, maybe I am, but I’m not cleaning the house on my own while the kid sits quietly tied up. He’s going to help up, weather he likes it or not.”

“I knew you had something in your mind, man.” Mr. Millburn said with a huge smile.

I helped the guys take the groceries and cigar boxes to the house and watched as the two soldiers take their puffer jackets and baseball caps off. I was a little disappointed by that, because that outfit looked absolutely amazing on them, but on the other hand I was happy that they decided to leave their police gloves on. Since it was quite warm in the house, the two blokes took off their shirts, revealing their super hot six packs and broad, muscled chests. My eyes widened with excitement and I gulped hungrily when I looked at their naked torsos. Unfortunately the guys didn’t let me admire them for too long; soon they told me to start cleaning the house. The two of them started preparing dinner and some food for the evening, while I had to vacuum the floor, take the garbage out and dust. I didn’t mind that, because I really wanted the guys to let me spend the evening with them, so I did everything they told me to earn that privilege.

“All right, I think we’re done here.” Mr. Millburn said after everything was ready.

“Yeah, time to have some fun.” Mr. Parker replied and turned to me: “Get over here, prisoner. Turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

I did and walked to him with my arms ready to be tied up again. I didn’t have to wait long; in a matter of seconds my wrists were crossed and tightly roped up. When Mr. Parker cinched the last knot he turned me around.

“In the morning I told you that you’d have much time to thank us for keeping you restrained, prisoner. It’s time to show us how much you like being tied up…”

[mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh wow [mention]squirrel[/mention] will they pass Ryan over to Rick for a while? I kind of hope so... :lol: Ryan is really trying to be a good boy but I got a feeling it will be in vain.... :P
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So good to see the return of Rick again.
Thank you so much [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
I consider this a personal favour and I know others who read and enjoyed WEEKEND WITH SONS (even though they never bothered posting on it) are going to be thrilled as well.

Those who aren't familiar with Rick and his foot odour problem should definitely give the above-mentioned story a read.
Not to spill too many beans about this, but from being well versed in what he did to his own sons, Ryan better hope he does NOT get acquainted with Officer Bolton's socks!

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Excellent! I love crossovers and expanded universe stories. Things are going to take an interesting turn for our hapless protagonist with a third alpha stud being added to the mix. Hope he brings his cuffs when he comes over to play!
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

10+ on being so productive [mention]squirrel[/mention] keep it coming!
Inspired by your story I suggested my bf put his socks in my mouth during sex (his feet stink) and now he has to do it every time and he has started to deliberately not change his socks. What did I get myself into :(
🐦 @justinkgy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gaybondage wrote: 2 years ago Inspired by your story I suggested my bf put his socks in my mouth during sex (his feet stink) and now he has to do it every time and he has started to deliberately not change his socks. What did I get myself into :(
That's fuckin' hot, boi. Sorry to hear about his foot odour, but what better way to show your love for him than by laundering the stench out of his smelly socks? Sounds to me like you're getting exactly what that perverted mind of yours asked for.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Gaybondage wrote: 2 years ago Inspired by your story I suggested my bf put his socks in my mouth during sex (his feet stink) and now he has to do it every time and he has started to deliberately not change his socks. What did I get myself into :(
That's fuckin' hot, boi. Sorry to hear his foot odour, but what better way to show your love for him than by laundering the stench of his smelly socks. Sounds to me like you're getting exactly what that perverted mind of yours asked for.
ummmm ultra hot! and now he is not changing his socks... :mrgreen: Your BFs reactions are awesome, he is into it!
Banner by Bondagefreak
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Hope the new guy appreciates ropes and gags as well
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Always so exciting to see a crossover with another story. Love to see the return of Officer Bolton and his stinky feet!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TightropesEU wrote: 2 years ago Hope the new guy appreciates ropes and gags as well
As a general rule, I strongly suggest you read the comments and not just the story posts themselves, my friend.
Reader comments often yield numerous gems that you'd end up missing out on otherwise.

If you like Squirrel's stuff as much as I think you do, you should read my review of this latest chapter (just seven posts up from this one) and follow the link I provided.

Rick Bolton (the new guy) is the main character of Squirrel's much-loved "A WEEKEND WITH SONS" story. I'm pretty sure you'll get an even greater kick from these next chapters if you follow the link I posted and familiarise yourself with Officer Bolton's story.

Let's just say I've got a feeling you won't be disappointed 8-)
Happy reading, my friend.

sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Loving this story mate, the strict ties are awesome, and really enjoyed that subtle crossover.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 25 - A new situation

I was standing in front of the two extremely hot, shirtless soldiers with my arms tightly bound behind my back, but I had no idea how I should react to Mr. Parker’s words. The giant alpha jock was looking at me patiently with a faint smile on his handsome face. But all of a sudden I started feeling a little nervous; I had no idea what caused it, but at that moment I really didn’t know what to do. Back in the morning it was so much easier to be close to my captor; but at that time I was completely roped up and had my mouth stuffed with Mr. Parker’s extremely worn out underwear, which didn’t allow me to do anything. And now I was almost completely free and the two blokes expected me to show my appreciation towards them. I thought that it would have been a lot easier if they actually had told me what they wanted. The awkward silence lasted for quite some time before Mr. Millburn decided to finally break it.

“You know what, dude? I think I’ll take a nap before Rick arrives.”

“A nap?” Mr. Parker looked at his buddy and frowned a little.

“Yeah, you don’t know what a nap is? If memory serves, Rick is a fun-loving guy and I really doubt we would get much sleep today. You know that once he starts talking and drinking it’s almost impossible to stop him… So I think I’ll use the time I have now.”

“Yeah, he’s a big party dude, isn’t he?” Mr. Parker was now laughing heartily.

“Don’t worry, man, I’ll be up before he arrives. I won’t let you start the fun without me.” Mr. Millburn said with a wink.

“We couldn’t even if we wanted to. Whenever you even smell the alcohol you are all ready to drink it all, man…”

“Yeah, laugh all you want, but that won’t change anything. See you in a couple of hours, bro.”

Having said that Mr. Millburn stood up and walked upstairs, leaving me and Mr. Parker alone. To my great embarrassment I started feeling even more anxious. My captor must have noticed that; he told me to turn around and untied my hands completely. I turned back to him and saw him sitting on the couch with a smile on his face. He wasn’t saying anything, which didn’t help. It was the first time I was free and alone with him since he and Mr. Millburn grabbed me and tied me up to a chair a few days ago. And now it was a little strange to be around that huge, muscular bloke. What was even worse I felt guilty for not being able to obey his orders properly; I really wanted him to enjoy his time with me, especially after everything he had done for me for the last several days. But unfortunately the only thing I could do was to stare at his gorgeous upper body. After a few moments Mr. Parker decided to act.

“You have my permission to speak, prisoner, but don’t overuse it. If you don’t know what to do, start with licking my boots. You can touch them with your hands if you want.” The giant soldier’s voice was serious and demanding, but to me it sounded like he was guiding me to a new world.

“Yes, Sir! Thank you, Sir…”

All of a sudden all the nervousness disappeared and I lied on my stomach in front of Mr. Parker’s police boots and began licking them. I also hugged them with my arms and moved them closer to each other. It felt wonderful; I was so happy to be able to lick the leather surface and touch it with my fingers. In a matter of seconds I was completely absorbed in cleaning the boots; my tongue was moving along the surface, then I licked the sides and even wanted to have my way with the soles, but whenever I tried to lift the boots up I felt Mr. Parker’s pressing them down against the floor. So I gave up and carried on licking the top leather surface.

“Stand up, prisoner, and remove your shirt.” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice after some time.

“Yes, Sir!” I did as he ordered and after a brief moment I was standing shirtless in front of the couch, admiring my captor’s incredible hot body.

“You like tight leather gloves, don’t you, prisoner?” It was more a statement than a question.

“I do, Sir, I really love them…”

“All right. Kneel between my legs and show me how much you like them.” Mr. Parker moved his legs a little, making some space for me and put his gloved hands on his stomach, near his navel.

I did as he told me and I put my hands on his waist. When I realized what I did I looked at him, but the gentle smile on his face told me he wasn’t angry about my behavior. I immediately calmed down and moved my head down. I took a deep breath, taking in the intoxicating smell of the leather gloves mixed with Mr. Parker’s natural, masculine scent. I moaned with excitement and touched his gloved hands with my lips. At first I was kissing it gently, but soon I was completely lost; I was licking the gloves hungrily and sucking on the fingers.

“Good boy…”

“Thank you, Sir!”

I wanted to spend some more time admiring Mr. Parker’s incredible sexy gloves, but he removed them from his abdomen and put one hand on his chest and the other one behind his head. I was a little disappointed, but soon I had something else to focus on; I realized what my captor wanted from me and started kissing his gorgeous six pack. When my lips touched the hard muscles I moaned loudly; it felt amazing to finally being able to kiss those magnificent muscles. I kept licking and kissing for a long time, inhaling deeply and enjoying the taste of Mr. Parker’s sweat. When he was satisfied, he told me to move up a little bit and have some fun with his chest. I immediately obeyed and was now half lying on him. The giant soldier put his muscled arm around my neck and pressed my body against his a little. I gasped and started working on his chest. It felt wonderful; being so close to Mr. Parker and being forced to lick and kiss his unbelievably hot upper muscles was so much better than I had ever thought. I even wanted to go a little more up, but when I tried Mr. Parker just pressed me tighter against his torso, immobilizing me; I wanted this to last forever.

“Remember to thank Scott properly when you get the chance, prisoner.”

“I will, Sir. At first I didn’t realize it, but now I know he left us alone to make this easier for me.”

“I’m glad you do, prisoner...” Mr. Parker grabbed my jaw and forced me to look him in the eye; he kissed me on my forehead and told me to stand up.

While I was still composing myself I heard Mr. Millburn’s steps upstairs. It seemed I had spent much more time with Mr. Parker than I thought…

[mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]...

You are weaving a sensational saga of submission as your young hero falls under the sway of Mr. Parker. 8-)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Another great chapter! What I would give to be the one licking those boots and gloves!
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Another great chapter thank you mm don't keep us waiting for the next please please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic