A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
20%
B: All close to max
40%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
40%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 5

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

It's taken a while, but I'm finally caught up with this magnificent and amazing tale. Thank you for all the work you've expended for our enjoyment!

As for which of these hunks I wish to see lose the game, I gotta say it really makes no difference. Each one of them deserves a chance to be on the other side of the ropes. Whoever it is, he should definitely have something foul to smell and chew on, and it should last a long time.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very interesting turn of events! I voted that Mr. Parker should lose. I'd love to see what his mischievous buddies get up to without him running interference.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Mr. Bolton. He seems to take such delight in binding up his son, it's only fitting that he joins him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hard choice. All of them would be excellent candidates.
However, we've already seen Mr Bolton bound up next to his two sons, by his brother Duke. Though I realise some readers here may not have read Mr Bolton's story, I'm sure that most of us did. Considering that he's already been bound up, my vote isn't going for him.

Then there's Mr Millburn, who is not the primary focus of this saga and more of a secondary character. He would make an excellent victim. Ultimately, I decided to cast my vote for Mr Parker. 1 - It equalised the vote a little, making it that much harder for our author to choose 8-) and 2 - I'm kinda liking the idea of Shawn's dad taking the reins and keeping Ryan gagged all day.

Either way, I'm sure we'll all be quite happy.
Great chapter again, [mention]squirrel[/mention]

*P.s- For future polls, I suggest checking the box that allows us to change our votes.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I’ll love to see Mr millburn tied and gagged with rank stinky socks if he loses the bet
Last edited by Sockbound1234 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Mr. Parker should lose the game.

He's such a sexy man. I want to see the tables turned on him! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A huge 'thank you' to everyone who votes, guys!

I hope to write another chapter soon :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 50 - The game winner

I waited anxiously for the hunks to reveal the cards in their hands. When they began their poker game I wasn’t too much interested in it, but now it was different; in a matter of seconds I was about to find out which one of those super hot alpha males would get bound for the rest of the day. I even tried to speak, but Mr. Parker’s unbelievably huge, leather clad hand clamped tightly over my mouth was keeping me almost completely quiet. Also struggled a little on my captor’s lap, but that just caused him to press me tighter against his muscular torso. I moaned angrily and looked at up at him, but the giant soldier just smiled around his cigar and ordered me to calm down. I immediately went quiet and stopped moving; I knew that if I showed any disobedience, the three behemoths wouldn’t hesitate to punish me severely. And judging by the predicament Mr. Bolton had put his own son into, I didn’t have any doubts that whatever they would do to remind me where my place is, would be merciless and cruel.

Fortunately, I didn’t have much time to contemplate about it; Mr. Millburn was the first one to reveal the cards in his hand; it was a three of spades and a king of clubs. I looked at his face and saw that he was smiling; I wasn’t the best poker player, but I knew that the full house was a rather high combination. Mr. Parker angrily tossed his cards on the table when he saw his buddies hand. I still didn’t know what Mr. Bolton had, but when I looked at his handsome face again, it was utterly emotionless. I stared at him for a while and then his mouth started forming a wide smile; he revealed his cards to everyone and I saw another two queens. A four of a kind was one of the best combinations in poker and it was definitely higher that a full house. Mr. Millburn’s smile faded away immediately and Mr. Bolton laughed loudly.

“Seems to me we have a winner, guys! I hope you’re ready for some serious roping, fucker!” He said and puffed on his cigar.

“Not so fast, Rick. The rules just stated what would happen to the loser, but we didn’t say anything about who gets to do the tying…” Mr. Parker said.

“I know, but you’re busy keeping Ryan silenced, so it’s fucking obvious I’m going to tie our medical boy up.”

“Yeah, like I can fall for it… We’ll play for it. We’ll draw a card each, the one with the higher card will bind Scott.”

“Screw it. For me it’s a win-win situation anyway.”

Mr. Parker took a card from the deck and put in on the table. A nine of spades wasn’t the best thing he could get, but it wasn’t the worst either. Mr. Bolton did the same and revealed his card: a five of hearts.

“Yeah, that’s what I like! Stand next to Shawn with your arms behind your head, Scott! ”

Mr. Millburn did as he was told and waited patiently, but with a determination in his eyes. The other two army hunks took their time, though, and instead of starting binding their buddy they first finished their cigars and drank some more whiskey. After a longer while they both stood up and Mr. Bolton came to me and his friend; Mr. Parker removed his huge gloved palm from my mouth, but at the very same moment another gigantic, leather clad hand clamped brutally over my mouth. The cop wasn’t as gentle as his buddy; on the contrary, he was rather brutal with me, pressed my head tightly against his extremely broad chest, and wrapped his other muscular arm around my neck, further immobilizing me. Then he dragged me to the center of the room and stopped several feet from Mr. Millburn; this way we would both be able to watch him get restrained.

Mr. Parker grabbed the sports bag that was still on the floor and started pulling out coils of rope from it. I thought that they had used almost everything when they were tying Shawn, but apparently, the guys were well prepared to keep their hostages tied up. The giant soldier took the first one and went behind his buddies back; he brutally twisted his arms behind him and started roping them up. His enormous muscles were bulging while he was wrapping the ropes around his victim’s crossed wrists and then cinching a tight knot. Next he grabbed another coil and forced Mr. Millburn’s elbow’s together as close as he could. When the arms were secured, Mr. Parker used a particularly long rope to create a sophisticated chest harness which was keeping the upper arms fastened to the back. Our host’s next move surprised me completely; I thought he would create another harness, this time around Mr. Millburn’s crotch to further immobilize the wrists, but instead Mr. Parker started unbuckling his prey’s belt and unzip his military pants.

“What the fuck, man!”

“Shut your fucking mouth, buddy!”

“Oh, I see… You want to see what a real man’s crotch should look like, right?”

Mr. Parker didn’t reply anything; he just took his buddies army boots and socks off and then removed the pants, leaving Mr. Millburn only his boxer shorts. Once he was done, he grabbed even more rope and carried on with his duty; first he created a tied crotch rope which he finally connected with the bound wrists. Next he told his buddy to lie down. When Mr. Millburn was on his knees, Mr. Parker placed his booted foot on his friend’s back and pushed; the roped up soldier landed on the floor with a thud. The giant hunk quickly moved on: he wrapped another coils of rope around his prey’s thighs, above and below the knees and finally ankles. With the last rope he created a super tight and inescapable hogtie. When the roping was done, Mr. Parker’s and Mr. Millburn’s bodies were all covered in fresh sweat.

Our host squatted down next to his buddy’s face and started unlacing his shoes. He took then off and then did the same with his unbelievably looking socks. They were reeking so strong that I could smell them even from the distance. Mr. Parker forced Mr. Millburn’s mouth open and pushed both socks into his yap. The muscular hunk shut his eyes tight, but remained completely quiet during the process. When all the stuffing was in, Mr. Parker took the tape from the bag and wrapped it over twenty times around his victim’s mouth, sealing the stinking socks inside for the rest of the day. He ripped the tape off and smoothed the loose end on Mr. Millburn’s cheek. Then he slapped him roughly.
“Who’s the real man now, fucker!?”

“Mmpphh….”

“Yeah, chew on those bad boys, dude. I was saving them for Ryan, but you deserve to have them more.”

Mr. Parker got up and dragged his buddy closer to Shawn; now they were lying next to each other, both mercilessly hogtied, gagged and looking each other in the eye. The view was absolutely mesmerizing, but I didn’t have much time to enjoy it. My attention was drawn by a strange sound. It was Mr. Parker’s phone telling hism that he got a message. The giant hunk read it and a smile appeared on his face.

“It’s from Bruce, guys. Apparently we can meet with him sooner than we expected.” He said and then turned his head to me. “Which changes our plans for today, prisoner…”

“Mmpphh??”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice to see Mr. Millburn getting a good taste of his friend's foot sweat!

Excited to meet another hunk with Bruce!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love how this is going
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Love where you are taking the story, can’t wait to see where it goes for here! Keep up the amazing work!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter [mention]squirrel[/mention]
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I swear, it gets better and better with every new chapter! Loving every minute of this.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 51 - A crueal threat

I was very curious about the change of plans that Mr. Parker was talking about, but I was in no position to ask questions; with my arms firmly tied behind my back and Mr. Bolton’s huge, leather gloved hand pressed tightly against my mouth I had no chance to speak. The giant cop was keeping me pressed against his super muscular chest, preventing me from moving too much. I could only stand there, look at my extremely handsome captors and wait for them to reveal more details. Even though I focused on the two brutal hunks, I managed to notice that Mr. Millburn and Shawn also stopped struggling and moaning into their oversized gags. Both of them were now lying quietly, trying to look at our direction, but since they were mercilessly hogtied, they were only able to move their heads a little. I saw that they were covered in sweat and panting heavily. Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton didn’t go easy on them; especially Mr. Bolton seemed to enjoy restraining his son and making sure he wouldn’t be able to say a word of complaint about his cruel predicament. Once again I wondered how my own father would react if he knew how much I loved being tied up.

“So? What is he saying, dude?” Mr. Bolton asked impatiently after a moment of silence.

“For now, let’s just say he had small change in his plans and we can meet with him sooner. We’ll discuss everything in the evening. Once we restrain Ryan and your boy for the night, we’ll have plenty of time to do it; I don’t want our prisoners to know too much. It’s much more fun this way.”

“Yeah, you got that right, Jack… All right then, what do you intend to do now?”

“I’m going to take Ryan with me and go to the town to buy some necessary stuff. You’ll stay here to keep an you on Scott and Shawn. You ok with this?”

“Are you fucking kidding?! Me and those two assholes will have a great time together, right boys?”

“Mmmpphh….”

“Mmmmmhhh…”

“Yeah… at least I will be having a great time and that’s what matters.”

“I love your attitude, Rick! I’ll gladly join the fun when I get back.”

“Before you leave, give the kid his medicine. I can even remove my hand from his mouth for that. Although I have to admit I’ll do it rather unwillingly…”

“I know you fucking love keeping a guy under your control. You’ll have many opportunities to do it. But now let’s untie him.”

Mr. Parker nodded and removed his gigantic palm from my mouth and started removing the rope from my wrists. When I was free I felt a little uneasy; it was really weird not being tied up and gagged in front of those two masculine alpha hunks. I didn’t what to do or how to behave, so I stood there, watching my captors and awaiting their orders. Mr. Parker grabbed me by my arm and marched me to Shawn and Mr. Millburn. He made me stand next to them with my hands behind my head. I watched him go to the kitchen and then come back with two pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other. He squatted down in front of the tied up medic, showed him the medicine and asked which one I should take now. The hogtied soldier pointed the bigger one with his head and moaned into his gag.

“Shut your fucking mouth!!”

Mr. Parker slapped his buddy hard and pressed his head tightly against the floor. He stood up and placed his booted foot on Mr. Millburn’s cheek. The roped up prisoner grunted something angrily, but didn’t try to do anything; he just lied there helplessly, waiting for his predicament to be over. In the meantime, my host told me to open my mouth and pushed the large pill inside. He held the glass of water to my mouth and ordered me to drink everything. When I did he instructed me to go to my room, put on something warm and meet him by the front door in fifteen minutes. He also gave me the permission to use the toilet if I needed to. Since neither of the brutes allowed me to speak I didn’t dare to; I just nodded my head that I understood everything and went upstairs.

When I came to my bedroom and looked outside the window I realized that the weather had changed; the sky was very cloudy and, judging by the trees, it was quite windy. I found some warm clothes and put them on, as instructed. Then I went to the bathroom. Once I was ready I went downstairs and headed to the front door; Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton were already waiting for me. Our host was dressed in his military pants and the super hot puffer jacket. He had his army boots and tight leather gloves on. He looked so handsome in that outfit that I had big problems focusing on putting my own jacket and shoes on; the two behemoths just smirked when they saw how much I was enjoying the view.
“Get the bag with ropes and tape, prisoner!” Mr. Parker ordered me when I was ready to leave. I rushed to grab the stud and returned in no time.

“You want to tie him up for the journey?” Mr. Bolton asked.

“Not now, maybe I will do it later. See you in a few hours, keep an eye of those two fuckers!”

“I can promise you that!” The cop answered, laughing.

Mr. Parker and I got in the car and drove off. The weather was terrible, so the giant soldier didn’t go too fast. During the drive I desperately wanted to talk with that giant hunk and ask so many questions, but I didn’t dare to speak without his direct permission. I noticed that from time to time he cast me short glances, as if he was wondering about something important. It only aroused my curiosity even more. I was struggling with my own thoughts whether I should speak up or not, but everything was distracting me: Mr. Parker’s masculine scent, his gorgeous puffer jacket and the swooshing sound it made were driving me crazy. It was almost unbearable. When I finally made up my mind and decided to say something, the huge soldier stopped the car and turned his head towards me.

“I have a special task for you, prisoner. Don’t screw it up, or you’ll regret it. And I do mean it. If you fail, I won’t tie you up any more. Nor will Scott or Rick or anyone else I know.”

When I heard this my heart sank and my eyes widened with terror. I knew I would do anything to avoid that…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention]

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

So . . .
. . . what next, I wonder.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Once again I wondered how my own father would react if he knew how much I loved being tied up.
Ryan is hardly the only one thinking about that. Let's hope his silent musings are a sign of things to come. I for one would love to find out how his father would react. Also curious as to what Mr Parker's special task involves. Great chapters, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Ryan is hardly the only one thinking about that. Let's hope his silent musings are a sign of things to come. I for one would love to find out how his father would react.
I can't see the reason why we couldn't find out one day :)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I wonder what the special task will be? Another great post, love to see them treating their captives so harshly
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Would love for Ryan's dad to discover his son's love of being tied up!

Wonder what important task Mr. Parker has for Ryan! Lots at stake!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

What a cliffhanger
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mr Bolton is still my favourite in this saga. I like all of them, but Rick's (and Shawn's) addition has been tremendous so far.
Love it!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I wonder what this special task is going to be. Does it involve capturing or bringing in another of Mr Parker's friends?
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago I wonder what this special task is going to be. Does it involve capturing or bringing in another of Mr Parker's friends?
That would be one hell of a task for such a submissive submissive guy, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] :))

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago That would be one hell of a task for such a submissive submissive guy, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] :))
All the more reason for Mr Parker to have raised the stakes so high :twisted: , a dom setting his sub up for failure -- I can imagine Mr Parker doing such a thing
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago

All the more reason for Mr Parker to have raised the stakes so high :twisted: , a dom setting his sub up for failure -- I can imagine Mr Parker doing such a thing
I think Mr. Parker has something much worse for his prisoner up his sleeve :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic