A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]squirrel[/mention], I am so enjoying the devious delights of this venture in submission.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmmmm great chapter again can't wait for him to be restrained again for the evening and long night thanks
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for the great comments, guys! I still can't decide if Ryan should be punished more or much more... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I vote for much much more . :D :D :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Myself (and I'm sure others as well) would love to get a stats card for Officer Bolton.
Send me a PM so we can work out the details when you've got a minute 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Well I can't wait for the other lads to be made to turn up so he has another in bondage with him

He he
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 32 - From bad to worse

When the guys stopped tickling me I tried to compose myself, but it was quite difficult after what they had put me through. I was lying on the ground next to the swimming pool, tightly roped up to a chair and gagged with Mr. Parker’s extremely cheesy socks. I was panting heavily, inhaling Mr. Bolton’s incredibly putrid shoe stench; every breath I took made me smell his scent. My whole body was covered in sweat and I was really tired; for a moment I was wondering how something so innocent as tickling could cause that much exhaustion. It took me several minutes to calm down and relax a little bit. The guys were still sitting very close to me, but now they were just talking and commenting my predicament. For a moment I was afraid that they would carry on tickling me, but after some time had passed it seemed that they were satisfied with my punishment. I closed my eyes and began enjoying my extra tight roping and being under control of three super muscular alpha hunks.

“Ready for the next round?” Mr. Parker suddenly asked and I froze.

“Mmmmpphh….!”

“I thought his punishment was over, man?” Mr. Bolton said and laughed.

“No. What I said was that if he disobeys my orders again IT will last for much longer. But I meant the tickling round, not the punishment. You didn’t think I was that soft, did you Rick?”

“MMMPPPH!!”

“I didn’t think of that, dude. And no, no one here thinks you’re soft, man.”

“Seems like our prisoner doesn’t like it too much…” Mr. Millburn joined in the conversation.

“I don’t give it a shit what he likes or not now. The punishment must be long and strict, otherwise he could consider us unprofessional masters. And we don’t want that, do we, guys?”

“Of course we don’t! Plus, it’s so fucking great to have some fun with a tied up prisoner…” Mr. Millburn said.

“Yeah, and such prisoner deserves the best treatment we can provide…” Mr. Bolton added.

I was grunting and protesting into the gag all the time they were talking, but the two socks in my mouth, multiple layers of extra strong duct tape and Mr. Bolton’s shoe fastened to my face made all my efforts to communicate utterly useless. Without warning, they started tickling me again. Two hands were on my feet and one was working on my ribs and armpits. Every touch and scratch was a pure torture for me; I was laughing like crazy, yelling and struggling, begging them to stop. But the guys were merciless. And judging by Mr. Parker’s words this second session of tickling was supposed to last ten minutes, too.

Every second seemed like an hour and every minute seemed like a week. The two giant soldiers kept working on my soles, while Mr. Parker was tickling my ribs, armpits, neck and abdomen. I could hardly breathe; I was desperate to get away from them, but the ropes held firmly and the gag was flawless. From time to time the guys said something to one another, but I was too busy laughing to understand what that was. But I knew one thing: they were enjoying my predicament very much and I realized I had to be extremely obedient, or I would have to go through the same punishment again. I decided that from that moment on I would follow my captors’ orders to the letter.

“All right, I think he has enough tickling for some time.” Came Mr. Parker’s voice and the torture stopped.

“I agree. Man, that tickling is hard work, I got hungry a little.” Mr. Bolton said.

“Yeah, me too, man. What do you guys say for an early dinner?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Good idea. We can roast steaks, potatoes and vegetables on the grill and eat at home. It seems like it’s going to rain soon…”

I looked at the sky and saw many dark clouds on it. It also got much colder than it was in the morning, but I didn’t realize that until the guys stopped tickling me and I had some time to rest. The three military hunks picked me up and placed my chair next to the swimming pool again. The guys went inside the house and I was afraid that it would start raining before they would be back, but after ten minutes or so, they returned. All three of them were now wearing their military pants and boots, but remained shirtless. They also had their great leather gloves on. Mr. Parker set the fire to the grill and his buddies set the plates with the food on them on the ground. After half an hour everything was ready; Mr. Bolton took the roasted food inside and the two other guys picked my chair up and carried me to the kitchen.

“I’ll take the gag and the shoe off. I don’t need to tell you what would happen if you speak without my permission.” Mr. Parker said sternly and I shook my head.

To my great relief he removed the shoe and I could finally breathe some fresh air. I was really hungry after my torment, but I didn’t dare to say anything. I thought that one of them would do it when they all finished eating, so I was really glad that Mr. Parker started cutting my steak, potatoes and vegetables into small pieces. I expected him to feed me in a normal way and I was really surprised when he took a bit of meat and placed it on his palm. He moved it right under my face and looked me in the eye. I was looking at him for a moment and suddenly understood what he meant: I had to take the food from his leather gloved hand with my mouth. I did and he smiled devilishly. I thought it would be strange at first, but soon I found out that I loved it. It was really humiliating, but somehow felt right. Every time I took a bite I had the opportunity to lick and kiss his gorgeous glove. And every time I took it, my mouth rested a little longer on his palm. When my plate was empty I was sorry that it was over so soon.

“And now, for the dessert…” Said Mr. Parker with a huge smile on his face.

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great chapter! You did a really good job describing the torture. Being bound like that while being tickled would be rough especially with the gagged making it harder to breathe, even more so when there is a shoe taped to your face. Can’t wait to see what you do next!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I loved this chapter . Love the punishment .
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Enjoyed that chapter! Can't wait to see what is up Mr Parker's sleeve... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Fantastic as always, but the feeding was my favorite part! Such a show of dominance!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great episode. I love the story's pace.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What an awesome continuation, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that the three guys were discussing their prisoner's predicament while Ryan was gagged and forced to sniff Rick's reeking shoe.

The tickling is of course up my alley, but the gloved hand-feeding was definitely the icing on the figurative cake.
Fuckin' awesome, mate! I can't wait to find out what this "dessert" is all about 8-)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 33 - Preparing for the final part

Thank you so much, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , for preparing Mr. Bolton's card! :)

When the three giant brutes stood up, I expected one of them to take an overwhelmingly stinky and filthy sock from their pockets, but nothing of that sort happened. Instead, to my great astonishment, they started untying me from the chair. They were very close to me now and I could once again smell their incredibly masculine scent. I took several really deep breaths through my nose as they were removing the ropes fastening me to the back of the chair, folding them neatly and putting them on the table; I assumed they would came handy later. I was mesmerized by those super hot alpha hunks working together; their muscles were bulging, they were talking to each other, laughing at my predicament. It was obvious that they were enjoying the moment as much as I was. When the guys finished untying my torso I expected them to start working on my limbs, but instead I saw Mr. Parker come in front of me with a nasty smile on his handsome face. I gulped but I didn’t dare to speak.

“Remember, prisoner, don’t you say a fucking word!” He said sternly.

I nodded, but at that point I had no idea what he had in mind. A moment later he grabbed my head and forced me to lean forward as much as I could. Luckily I was quite flexible, so the huge brute managed to actually lay my abdomen on my thighs. His next move surprised me greatly: he stepped forward, stood over my head and squeezed it tightly with his super muscular legs. It was very weird to be in that position, but I didn’t want to protest loudly; one punishment was enough for one day and I definitely didn’t want to give the hunks any reason to tickle me again. So I was forced to quietly endure being squashed between a giant soldier’s legs, with the back of my head touching his crotch. At first I didn’t like that too much, but when I took some deep breaths I realized that the smell was wonderful.

“All right, boys! One arm at a time!” Came Mr. Parker’s voice.

“I bet the kid loves this…” Mr. Millburn replied.

“Of course he does, why the fuck wouldn’t he?! It’s in his nature to be under the supervision of hot, muscular guys…” Mr. Bolton added.

The guys laughed and soon I felt them working on my left arm. First they untied my upper arm , but the moment I felt the ropes loosen one of the brutes caught my limb and firmly held it still with his gloved hand. The other captor removed the ropes from my forearm and I felt another gloved palm grabbing it and holding it in place. Finally, the moment my wrist was untied from the chair, they brutally twisted my arm behind my back and one of the guys held it there with just one hand. I gasped quietly, but nobody took a notice of that. Soon they started working on my right arm; the drill was exactly the same. After several minutes my second arm was twisted behind my back and my wrists were crossed. One soldier was keeping my limbs in place and the other one began tying them together. I groaned when I realized that this time the guys were using brute force to bind me. I really doubted they would take any of my protests under consideration, so I lied still between Mr. Parker’s legs, grunted from time to time when I felt another knot being cinched super tightly around my arms.

“There, that should be enough to keep his fucking arms where they should be.” Mr. Bolton said and slapped me on my back.

“Yeah, the kid proved he can’t be trusted. Such a shame we had to be brutal with him, but he gave us no choice, didn’t he?” Mr. Millburn asked, but I could tell that he definitely wasn’t sorry for using his incredible strength against me.

“No, he didn’t. But enough talking, guys! Let’s get him ready, he still has to finish his punishment!”

“You mind helping us a little, Jack?” Mr. Bolton asked, laughing.

“No fucking way! I love keeping the kid still like this…”

“Yeah, I thought so, you lazy bastard!”

The guys laughed again and then I saw Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton squat down next to the legs of the chair and start removing the ropes that were fastening my own legs to them. None of them looked at me; they just kept doing their job and after several short moments my limbs were completely untied. Unfortunately for me my partial freedom didn’t last for too long; Mr. Parker released me from his humiliating leg grip and I was immediately forced to lie down on my stomach. One of the guys sat on my back and leaned forward. He put his huge gloved hand around my mouth while his buddies grabbed several coils of rope and started wrapping them around my legs, binding them together.

“I’m kind of glad you disobeyed my orders, prisoner. I now have the pretext to put your through something awesome… Well, awesome for us, at least. You might not like the final part of your punishment, but what you like or not is completely unimportant, fucker…” Mr. Parker whispered into my ear and tightened his super strong grip on my lower face.

“Mmppph….”

“Yeah, I know. You can’t wait to see what your master prepared for you, right? Just a little more patience, kid…”

Mr. Parker was lying on my back and glove gagging me all the time when his military buddies were working on my legs. The giant hunks were very brutal with me; they wrapped the ropes around my legs incredibly tightly and when they were done I could only move my toes. The muscular soldiers made sure that my calves and thighs were all covered with rope and they even managed to bind my feet together. At first I didn’t like their brutality and attitude, but I felt really safe with them and I knew they wouldn’t hurt me seriously. So after some time I calmed down and started to enjoy the new level of my imprisonment.

“All right, buys, I think he’s ready…” Mr. Parker said.

He removed his gloved hand from my mouth and stood up. The three giant soldiers were now around me and one of them rolled me on my back with his booted foot. When I looked at them towering over me, a new wave of pleasure rushed through my body. The view was magnificent; three extremely muscular hunks, masculine, brutal and cocky alpha men were standing above me and looking down at me with devilish smiles on their handsome faces. Mr. Bolton took three cigars from the box and handed it to his buddies. They lit them up slowly, enjoying the moment and the power they had over me. Once they were satisfied with their stogies they looked down at me again and Mr. Parker asked:

“Ready for the final part, prisoner?”

I gulped and nodded; I was too aroused to say no…

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I know I’m definitely ready for the final stage! Great chapter as always. Loved the thigh restraining Mr Parker did. Also I couldn’t agree with Mr Parker more; I’m also glad he broke the rules and needed to be punished!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

FINAL stage!??
The author is slipping!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm ready for the next part, but not ready for it to be the final stage! I really love this group of guys.

So hot seeing them in all their brute force glory in this chapter!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I am loving this story am not ready for it to be over .
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Dear god, this is hot! I'm hanging on every word!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lucky/Poor Ryan really is getting more than he bargained for, isn't he? 8-)

Yes! I'm definitely ready for the final part of our little prisoner's well-deserved "punishment".
You have my undivided attention [mention]squirrel[/mention]

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 34 - The punishment's end

With my arms cruelly roped up behind my back and my legs tied up there was nothing I could do but wait for the guys to do whatever they had in store for me. But the three giant hunks didn’t do anything for quite some time. They just stood there, towering over me and puffing on their fat stogies. I was lying on my back; my eyes were wandering from one alpha male to another. I couldn’t stop admiring them in silence; the three super muscular soldiers were shirtless, their abdomens and chest were covered in sweat, their arm muscles bulging. When I looked at their huge gloved hands holding cigars I wanted to lick them badly, but I didn’t say anything. I was wriggling a little bit on the floor, waiting impatiently, but the guys just kept smoking, talking with each other and laughing at my predicament. Finally, after some time, Mr. Parker finally decided that they should finish my punishment.

“So, do you guys think we should give our little prisoner his dessert?”

“Yeah, he’s been waiting long enough. Plus I need to leave soon, so I want him to start with me.” Mr. Bolton said.

“No problem, man!”

I watched Mr. Parker put his cigar in his mouth and squat down. He grabbed me and put me on his shoulder. I moaned in excitement and started inhaling his incredibly masculine scent, but unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to enjoy that. The giant blokes took me to the entertainment room and placed me on the floor. Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn sat on the couch and Mr. Bolton took one of the armchairs and moved it a little; I was lying parallel to the couch and the hot cop sat in front of me. I struggled a little to feel the tight bonds; being surrounded by those muscular hunks, tied up and imprisoned by them was amazing.

“All right, prisoner. I want you to lick my boots clean!” Mr. Bolton barked at me.

I looked up at him and when I saw that he was dead serious about it I immediately obeyed his order. His army boots weren’t too dirty, so it was actually a very pleasant job. First I licked the fronts and then moved to the sides. Since my arms and legs were mercilessly tied up I had to crawl around a little to fulfill my duty. I enjoyed it very much, though; his boots tasted fantastic and I loved polishing the leather surface with my tongue. I spent a lot of time making sure I licked every inch of the boots and was even a little disappointed when Mr. Bolton told me to stop. He looked down and watched the effects; apparently he was satisfied, because he just nodded in silence. He put the cigar between his teeth and unlaced the boots. When he took them off a very strong stench hit my nostrils. Mr. Bolton had some really worn out white socks on his feet. The soles were filthy and it was obvious that he had been wearing them for a very long time. The smell was incredible and I realized I was wrinkling my nose.

“You’ve done a good job with the boots, prisoner. Now let’s see how much you love licking sweaty socks!” The giant cop said.

I hesitated for a moment, but I knew I had no choice; if I hadn’t agreed to obey they would have definitely found a good and probably even more humiliating way to punish me. Reluctantly I crawled to Mr. Bolton’s feet and stuck my tongue out. When it touched the moist material I knew I was in big trouble. The taste was dreadful and the socks were drenched in old and fresh sweat. I licked them carefully, but I hated it. My captors must have noticed that, because they chuckled from time to time as I was moving my tongue fast over the worn out material. I had no idea how long I was licking the socks, but it was definitely much longer than when I was working on the boots. The guys knew I didn’t like that, so they forced me to spend much time doing it. If they wanted to find a proper way to punish me, they definitely succeeded. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, I heard Mr. Bolton’s rough voice again:

“Enough! Take the socks off with your mouth and lick my feet, prisoner!”

I gasped, but I did what he demanded. It was quite hard to take obey this time, because taking off the socks without hands was really difficult. I struggled for over ten minutes with that and when I finally managed to take them off I was panting a little. I didn’t have too much time to recover though; stern looks on my captors’ faces convinced me that I shouldn’t dally. I placed my face on Mr. Bolton’s feet and started licking. I thought it would be as bad as licking the socks, but to my great surprise it was a lot better. His feet were sweaty and had very strong masculine taste, but they were also warm and very nice in touch. I relaxed and focused on my job; I moved my tongue all the way from the toes to the ankles. I licked the sides, heels and even the soles. When I was done I moved to the toes; I sucked all of them, worked my tongue around them and kissed them. I must have done quite a good job, because was moaning with pleasure every now and then.

“All right, that’s enough. Man, that was fucking awesome! I’ll definitely want more of this when I get back here…” Mr. Bolton said and ruffled my hair playfully.

“Shame you need to leave, bro. You sure you can’t stay?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Sorry guys, but I have an early shift tomorrow. I’m afraid that if I stayed, you two would force me to drink all night long…”

“Yeah, because you never drink and are sober all the time, right?” Mr. Parker said and laughed.

“Exactly, man! Don’t worry, I’ll come visit later. And I’ll want that little fucker to give me another foot massage, he’s great at this!”

“We know that already and we’re glad you liked it!”

I watched as Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn hugged their buddy and Mr. Bolton soon left. My captors walked him to the door and talked with him for a while, but unfortunately I didn’t hear that conversation well. I just lied on the floor, exhausted but happy. I had never imagined that licking somebody’s boots, feet and socks could be so arousing. Plus it was much better than being tickled. I struggled again, but the ropes held tight; I did it for some time to feel my helplessness which I enjoyed so much.

“Rick likes you, prisoner.” Mr. Parker said when he and his buddy came back to me.

“You made a good impression on him.” Mr. Millburn added.

“I’m sure Bruce will like you too, prisoner…”

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] great punishment . He should have had to lick there feet also .
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

The combination of licking their boots, feet and socks was a great punishment! I hoping the others get the same treatment cause that was super hot. I’m also excited to see Bruce come in to play and how he will interact with the prisoner. Good job as always!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

This is a severe punishment!
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

If I weren't already
Last edited by Finn 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic