A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
20%
B: All close to max
40%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
40%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 5

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh hell yes! I love when sneakers get taped to faces. Especially since it’s his new buddies. That was very well done. I’m curious what exactly Mr. Parker feels towards him at the moment, as Mr. Parker made out with him. I love it personally and can’t wait to see what happens between the two.

So if Ryan was “gagged” with Shawn shoe, I wonder what Shawn was gagged with. I feel it has to be something that belongs to Ryan if Ryan got something from Shawn. Can’t wait to find out!
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

I am behind on this story and there has clearly been a lot happening here. Time to do some serious catching up... pronto!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! Loved that taking-down of rebellious Shawn and the fact that all three captors were involved in wrestling him down, trusting him up and keeping him quiet. I can't help but wonder about the fabric that's being used to speechproof his mouth 8-)

Poor Ryan getting Shawn's shoe taped to his face was the cherry on the cake.
Epic continuation, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hey [mention]squirrel[/mention], I haven't been getting notifications for the last month, so I didn't realize you'd written anything! 😱

I am *SO* happy those two finally got to talk to each other!! I hope they'll be able to spend more and more time getting closer, and I'm thrilled that one of them has been forced to sleep with the other's shoe! 😏
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 47 - A perfect morning

When the three huge soldiers left the room and closed the door, Shawn and I immediately started struggling. The lad was clearly pissed off with something and I wanted to get rid of the damn shoe that was duct taped to my face. We did our best, but after several minutes it was clear that none of us would be able to achieve our goals without help. We calmed down a little and I turned my head to look at the hogtied handsome guy lying next to me. Being tied up and gagged was amazing, but watching another man in the same predicament was extremely exciting. I didn’t know if Shawn was feeling the same way, but he was also eyeing me a lot; I tried to communicate with him, but with my mouth tightly taped shut and his sneaker all over my face I couldn’t do much noise. And even if I could, Shawn was unable to speak, too; Mr. Bolton stuffed something into his mouth and then wrapped the super strong duct tape around his son’s mouth multiple times before tearing it off. We were both silenced and there was nothing we could do about it, so we gave up and finally fell asleep.

The next morning came sooner than I expected; I was sleeping like a newborn baby and was quite surprised to hear the door being open. Soon our captors entered the room and they came to the bed with huge smiles on their incredibly handsome faces. All three were shirtless, but still had those super hot leather gloves on their oversized palms. Shawn and I mumbled something, but that only made the giant hunks laugh. The guys checked our bonds and said they would remove our gags for a while, but warned us to stay completely silent as long as they are in the room. We nodded our heads and soon they removed the sticky tape from our faces. We both stretched our jaws and waited for the captors to leave.

“How are you feeling, Ryan?”

“Much better, thanks. Fuck… your shoe stinks…”

“Yeah, sorry about that…. I would have washed them if I’d known they would use it on you, man.”

“No need to apologize, dude. But tell me, why were you so pissed off yesterday?”

“It was my father; once they tied you up, they told me they would untie me and let me use the toilet before restraining me for the night. My Dad hand gagged me and suggested I struggle as much as I can to see if I can wiggle out of his grip. As you saw, I did, but my old man decided to use against me and that pissed me off a little.”

“Your father seems quite cruel…”

“Nah, he isn’t. I mean he is a real alpha male and can be brutal when he has to, but it’s kind of what his job is all about. I know that for him it was just a joke he played on me and even though I was angry at first I know he didn’t have anything bad in mind. Besides, I like when he uses force to tie me up, it’s more fun this way.”

“You think so?”

“Of course I do! Like I said, I’m not a sub and I like to fight with my captors sometimes. I know I can’t win, but it adds an extra thrill to my bondage experience… and it makes my Dad tie me up tightly, so he can be sure I wouldn’t escape his roping…”

“Enough of this chit chat, prisoners!” Came Mr. Parker’s voice.

I looked at the door and saw the three muscular behemoths standing there; Shawn and I immediately shut up and waited. The soldiers came inside and Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn undid my buddy’s hogtie and took him away, leaving me and Mr. Parker alone. He stood next to the bed, towering over me and watching me with his deep blue eyes. I couldn’t take my eyes of him; I desperately wanted to say something, but I was too afraid to break the silence rule. The giant hunk must have realized that, because he smirked quietly. Then he moved me to the centre of the bed and sat on my abdomen. He grabbed the tape, ripped off a long piece and plastered it over my lips. I was looking at him, breathing fast and allowing him to do whatever he wanted with me. He lied on top of me, immobilizing me completely. He grabbed my chin with his leather clad hand and held my head still. I watched him with widened eyes and moaned into the gag when he leaned down and started kissing me gently over my taped lips. I desperately wanted to kiss him back, to feel his tongue in my mouth, but the muscular brute had other plans. He stopped for a while and then licked my left earlobe for a moment; it was the best experience I had ever had and I wanted it to last forever. I kept moaning, but he just put his huge palm over my mouth and squeezed it.

“I know how much you want this, prisoner…”

“Mmhh….”

“Soon, prisoner… soon…”

He swiftly sat up straight on me again and then stood up. He told me to remain quiet and removed the piece of tape from my mouth. I obeyed his order and watched him unbuckle all the belts from my prison and then unzip the sleeping bag. He pulled me out and started untying the ropes; he took his time and while doing that he touched my body much more than it was necessary to remove the restraints. I knew he was doing it on purpose to tease me and I had to admit he was doing a great job. I was overcome with excitement and it was really hard for me not to jump on him and kiss his incredibly hot and muscular chest. Somehow I managed to control myself and follow my captor’s orders.

“You’ve got ten minutes to use the bathroom and go to the kitchen, prisoner.”

Mr. Parker’s voice was stern so I just nodded, grabbed some fresh clothes and left the room. I used the toilet, brushed my teeth and took a very quick shower. When I was done I put the clothes on and rushed to the kitchen, where all my captors were waiting for me. I noticed Shawn was sitting on a chair with his arms behind him and his father was keeping him hand gagged. The lad winked at me when I got closer and I smiled back at him.

“How are feeling?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Much better, thank you Sir.”

“Good.”

He and Mr. Parker forced my arms behind my back and soon I felt the rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists. The hunks were rough with me, but I kept quiet during the process; after all I didn’t want them to think I was a wimp. When they cinched the last knot I expected them to tie my elbows together, but, to my great surprise, they didn’t. They made me sit on a chair and Mr. Parker helped me eat the breakfast: toasts with cheese and ham. When I finished, they let me drink a glass of water and Mr. Millburn forced another pill into my mouth and ordered me to swallow it. Mr. Parker came to me, grabbed my arm and stood me up. We looked each other in the eye for a moment before he turned me around and wrapped his muscular arm around me, pinning me to his broad chest. He moved his free hand in front of my eyes and flexed his fingers for a while. Then he slowly clamped his huge, leather gloved hand over my mouth and squeezed it tightly.
“I hope you like this, prisoner. You and I are going to spend the whole day like this…” He whispered into my ear and licked it gently…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

A whole day bound up next to a shirtless hunk that is hand gagging you with gloves! That sounds like a dream come true! Loved the continuation of this series. This series has been a lot of fun to watch develop, especially the relationship with Ryan and Mr. Parker.

I’m curious what Mr Parker wants out of this new relationship with Ryan. When they first started they only wanted to tie Ryan up, now Mr Parker is kissing his face and exploring Ryan body. Can’t wait to see how those two develop!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Licking ears is a surefire way to get a boy to submit to anything you want! 🤩🤩🥰🥰
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Good to see he's eating solid food again.

Oh, what fun it would have been to grow up in Shawn's house! A super buff Alpha who could jump you and tie you up at any moment, laughing off your futile struggles. And those gloves!!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wow, Mr Parker is getting quite sensual. I wonder what his endgame is and where he plans on taking things with Ryan. It's hard to know if this was planned or if he's acting spontaneously, but either way, our young protagonist is clearly falling head over heels for the hulking muscleman.

Fantastic descriptions and arousing scenery, my friend. I, for one, am very glad that Shawn didn't "wash" his reeking sneakers prior to them being used on Ryan ;) Can't wait to see what lies in store for our two prisoners.

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

The captors have soft spots, after all.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I just caught up on the last couple of installments, [mention]squirrel[/mention]

I'm enjoying how Mr. Parker is a strict disciplinarian, but he's also tender with Ryan. The closing paragraph with him feeding Ryan breakfast really brought out the soft side of control.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 48 - Shawn's predicament

“Dude, do you really want to keep him hand gagged all day?” Mr. Bolton asked a little surprised.

“Sure I do! It’s fucking great to restrain the prisoner this way, gives me total control over him, man!” Mr. Parker replied with a cocky smile on his handsome face.

I moaned into my captor’s oversized, leather clad palm quietly, but that only made the giant soldier tighten his grip over my mouth and press my head even more against his broad chest. I tried struggling a little but with my arms tied securely behind my back and Mr. Parker’s muscular arm wrapped around my chest and pinning my body to his I had absolutely no chance to do anything. I was his prisoner for as long as he wanted and I loved every second of my predicament; not only was I bound and hand gagged by the guy I had always had a huge crush on, but in front of me there was another super hot and shirtless alpha male, who was keeping his own son silent with his hand. For a moment I thought what it would be like if my father knew I loved being tightly tied up and gagged. He was a dominant and demanding hunk, always masculine and a little formal on one side, but quite open minded and caring on the other, so I really doubted he would have anything against tying me up and taping my mouth shut from time to time. But soon Mr. Bolton started speaking again and my attention was brought back to my host’s kitchen.

“Yeah, I know what you mean… it’s fucking awesome to have that kind of power over the prisoner, but today I just don’t feel like keeping my boy hand gagged all the time. I think I’ll just have him hogtied on the floor until night, or maybe even until tomorrow…”

“Mmmpphh…!” Came Shawn’s reply.

“You like this idea, son? I bet you can still remember when Duke, Mark and I roped you up and gagged you for twenty for hours straight. Man, you were so angry and desperate to free yourself, but I know that deep down you loved it… So you know what? I’ll do that for you! You’ll spend the whole day and night hogtied and silenced.”

“Mmpphh!!” Shaw’s eyes went wide as he was furiously trying to speak.

“No need to thank me, son… You want to help me, Scott?”

“With pleasure, dude!”

I watched as Mr. Bolton made his son stand up and literally dragged the grunting lad next to the couch. He forced his son on the floor and made him lie on his stomach; Shawn was doing everything he could to fight back, but with his arms bound behind his back and now his father sitting on top of him and keeping him cruelly hand gagged, he didn’t stand a chance against the brutal cop. Mr. Parker soon followed his military buddy; he made me walk towards the leather couch, sat down on the floor leaning against it and pinned me to his warm body. To restrain me even more he wrapped his legs around my abdomen. I moaned into his huge palm when his army boot rubbed against my crotch, but the giant hunk just told me to shut up. I did and watched as Mr. Millburn comes to us with the sports bag in his hands.

“Rick, you keep him still and silent. I’ll do the roping.” He said as he dropped the open bag on the floor.

“Be my guest… just make sure the kid is tied up tightly, I don’t want to him to cause us any trouble today.”

“No need to tell me this, buddy. I know how to restrain a man.”

Shawn was struggling like crazy when Mr. Millburn took the first coil and grabbed his legs. He made them parallel to each other and started wrapping the rope around the guy’s ankles. He took his time and didn’t rush; after all, the hunks wanted their prisoner to remain hogtied for the whole day, so they had to make sure everything is tight and secured. When the giant soldier was done with Shawn’s ankles, he immediately moved up and bound his calves together, equally mercilessly and neatly. Next came the thighs and once they also were bound, Mr. Millburn grabbed yet another coil of rope, folded it in half and tied one of the ends to Shawn’s wrists. Next he wound the rope all around the prisoner’s abdomen and under his groins before he finally tied the rope to the wrists again.

When Mr. Millburn finished binding the legs, he told Mr. Bolton to get off his son and immediately took the policeman’s place. He took more rope and started tying Shawn’s elbows together; when he was done with that, he created a tight chest harness, pinning the lad’s arms to his back and immobilizing them completely. Unfortunately for Shawn, it wasn’t over; Mr. Millburn bent his legs as much as he could and wrapped even more rope around the kid’s ankles and wrists, connecting them together as close as possible. Next he grabbed one more coil and tied Shawn’s ankles to the rope wrapped around his lower abdomen. The scene was absolutely mesmerizing; even though I felt a little sorry for my new buddy I couldn’t stop enjoy watching him being cruelly restrained by his father and his buddy.

“There, that’ll hold you, kiddo.” Mr. Millburn said when he stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Good job, Scott. But there’s still one thing to do.” Mr. Bolton said.

“I know.”

Without saying anything else he left the room. Shawn seemed exhausted from all the struggling and his whole face was covered in sweat. He even stopped yelling into his father’s hand gag; he was defeated and he must have realized nothing he could do would make his cruel captors change their mind. He waited patiently for whatever the muscular hunks had in store for him. After several seconds Mr. Millburn was back and I noticed he had something white in his hand. He came to Mr. Bolton and squatted down next to Shawn’s head. The cop removed the hand from his son’s mouth and at the very same moment, his buddy started pushing the white material into the prisoner’s yap. Shawn groaned and coughed a lot, but the brutes didn’t pay any attention to that. When they pushed the whole gag into his mouth, Mr. Bolton grabbed the military grade duct tape and wrapped it extra tightly around Shawn’s mouth precisely twenty times.
“Since you seem to like washing your father’s socks in your mouth, I thought you could to the same with my briefs. I’ve been wearing them for quite some time now. I hope you don’t mind the taste, prisoner.” Mr. Millburn said and chuckled.

“Mmmpphhhh….”

“Shut your fucking mouth, son! Unless you want us to extend your hogtie time?” Shawn closed his eyes and shook his head no quietly.

“All right, now that our prisoners are secured, do you have anything interesting for us to do today?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Yeah… actually I have a good idea.” Mr. Bolton said with a devilish grin on his face…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention]

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Shawn is so lucky getting to suck on Mr. Millburn's briefs!

Excited to see what the big guys are planning next!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Loved everything about the chapter! The hogtie description was excellent and I loved the use of the underwear gag. Being hogtied for that long of time will be rough though, poor Shawn.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Throbbing in my pants, although 24 hours hogtied, especially as strict as they make it, is far more than I think I could handle. 😂
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love the big gag mouth stuffing
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Oh wow it is even better than i could have expected i am sure shaun is going to love his night bound in a hog tie so mmpphhhhhh .

Cant wait to see what is in store for our other prisoner

Mmpppphhhh
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bound and gagged for an entire day?
Damn! Even for kinky Shawn that is quite the extreme predicament!
I bet he's loving every minute of it ;)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I loved this latest chapter . I bet those underwear tase really yummy . I wish I was chewing on those underwear .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 49 - A risky idea

Before we move on with the tale I would like to encourage you guys to vote in the new poll :)
Who do you think should lose the game?

Mr. Parker made me stand up and we both walked to his military buddies. Their super muscular upper bodies were glistening with fresh sweat and their extremely masculine scent was intoxicating. I took as deep breaths as the huge leather clad hand covering my entire lower face allowed. I looked at the two shirtless soldiers with my eyes wide open. I tried struggling a little and speaking, but Mr. Parker was doing an excellent job keeping me still and silenced. Shawn was lying on the floor, mercilessly hogtied and gagged by Mr. Millburn and his own father. He rolled from side to side for some time, unavailingly trying to find some slack in the ropes and free himself; the prospect of being tied up and chewing on Mr. Millburn’s putrid underwear for that long wasn’t something a guy would normally want, but it seemed that Shawn had accepted his fate. To me it looked like he was really enjoying his predicament and was struggling only to feel his tight ropes.

“So? What is it?” Mr. Parker asked.

“How about we have a nice poker game, and…”

“That’s it? That’s your brilliant idea?” Mr. Millburn cut in with a chuckle

“Shut your fucking mouth and let me finish, man! We’ll have a poker game and the first one who loses gets tied up and gagged for the rest of the day. I must say I would gladly see one of you in ropes again…”

Shawn and I immediately stopped struggling and went completely silent. My eyes were wandering from one hunk to another; I have never expected that one of those super hot guys could be bound, but now that Mr. Bolton mentioned it, I couldn’t wonder whom I wanted to see in ropes the most. Many images rushed through my mind at that moment and all of them were containing one of the hunks in extreme tight bondage. I even moaned in excitement into Mr. Parker’s gloved palm, but none of the guys noticed that; they were too absorbed in their own thoughts. For a moment I thought that they might refuse; after all they were all dominant alpha males and being tied up and at the mercy of their buddies couldn’t be something they would dream about.

“You know what, Rick? I’m in. I didn’t like the idea at first, but now I think it would be fucking great to see hogtied next to Shawn. We’ll make sure the two of you have a lot time to bond with each other. What do you say, Scott?” Mr. Parker said with an evil grin on his face.

“Why not? To me it doesn’t matter which one of you I will tie up.”

“All right, I’ll get the cards and you guys bring the cigars and whiskey. And one more thing: if Jack loses I’ll take his place and keep the kid gagged for the rest of the day.” Mr. Bolton said and went upstairs.

Mr. Millburn went back to the kitchen to grab the stogies and the alcohol and Mr. Parker sat in one of the armchairs. He positioned me on his lap and forced my body against his extremely hot torso. I grunted into the tight hand gag, but it was barely audible. My captor just smiled and smirked at my futile attempts to speak. Soon Mr. Bolton came back with the poker chip set and a moment later Mr. Millburn joined us at the coffee table. They dealt out the tokens and shuffled the cards. Once everything was ready, Mr. Bolton poured the whiskey into the glassed and handed them to his mates. They all drank some and then they lit up their cigars; the smoke filled the air when they were puffing on their huge stogies.

“And what about Shawn?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“What about him?” Mr. Bolton replied nonchalantly.

“I just thought he could join us, that’s all.”

“Screw him. He loves what he’s going through right now, so why bother? Let him enjoy his hogtie and the gag, I’m sure he wouldn’t want us to disturb him, anyway.”

“Mmmmhhhh….” Came Shawn’s muffled grunts.

“Shut that fucking mouth, son, or I’ll duct tape my socks under your nose until tomorrow. You want that?”

“….”

“Yeah, I thought so!”

I couldn’t help but admire the fantastic relationship those two had; even though Mr. Bolton was an aggressive hunk and didn’t go easy on his son when keeping him restrained, Shawn seemed to enjoy every moment of it. Sometimes I had a feeling that he actually liked being treated with a hint of brutality by his Dad. Whenever I looked at them I was wondering what it would be like to be tied up and kept prisoner by my own father. But again I didn’t have too much time to think about it; the smell of cigar and the sound of cards being dealt brought me back to reality.
“All right, boys, let’s see which one of you will submit to my excellent roping skills.” Mr. Bolton said and the game began.

I was watching them play for some time, but soon got bored with it and focused on admiring the three muscular soldiers. It was and absolutely breathtaking view; my arms were securely bound behind my back, I was kept hand gagged by a super hot alpha hunk and two more military men were sitting in front of me. I was mesmerized by their broad chests and wonderful six packs. I imbibed their intoxicating scent mixed with the cigar smoke. I wouldn’t mind if they kept playing for the whole day, but unfortunately the game was rather close-fought and no one seemed to have a visible advantage. That changed after some time, when Mr. Bolton put all his money in the center of the table; ha was going all in and since his stack of tokens was the smallest, he was going out on a limb. I looked at him; he had a perfect poker face. Then I looked at the table and saw there were five cards revealed: a king of diamonds, a queen of hearts, a queen of clubs, a three of spades and a three of diamonds.

“All right you fucker. Let’s see what you’ve got!” Mr. Parker said and put almost all of his tokens to the center of the table.

“Yeah, I agree! Let’s see how tough you are!” Mr. Millburn also joined in.

Suddenly the game became very interesting….

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] They can tape a sock over my nose . I would not complain I would love it . Also maybe they can tape a shoe over my nose .
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I went with Mr Bolton, I think it would be very interesting to see him tied up with his son. That would leave Mr Milton watching over the bound family while Mr Parker and Ryan can have a fun night.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic