A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

He he i thought he would want this being the horny boi he is .

Might have to send hou a pic if me bound up on one of your stiries soon as well lol
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 67 - Off we go!

Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn got into the back of the delivery truck and Mr. Bolton and Mr. Foster sat in the front seats; this way our captors could talk freely without being recognized by Nick. Since the wall between us and the driver’s seat was quite thick, the giant hunks in front could also talk normally; their voices were muffled and there was no chance that our victim would find out what was going on. Soon I heard the engine start and the truck started moving. Even though I have been in bondage a lot for the past several weeks, the situation I found myself in was absolutely extraordinary. I loved how tight me and the other jocks were tied up and I loved how strict and brutal the giant behemoths were with us. Since I didn’t have any blindfold over my eyes I could admire the two soldiers in their extremely hot outfit. The swooshing sound of Mr. Parker’s puffer jacket and the cracking noise of Mr. Millburn’s leather one were driving me crazy. I couldn’t stop and moaned into my oversized gag; the huge brutes looked at me and Mr. Parker came to us. He squatted down in front of me, took a cigar from his pocket and put in into his mouth. He lit it up and puffed on it for several moments until he was satisfied. He looked so manly that I had troubles controlling myself; if it wasn’t for the ropes and the incredibly tight gag, I would jump on him and kiss him on his hot lips. The giant bloke smiled around his cigar and suddenly grabbed my jaw and squeezed it hard.

“What the fuck did I tell you about making noise?! Do you really want your little buddy there hurt?!” He asked with a dead serious tone.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm down a little. Even though I knew that Nick couldn’t see me, Mr. Parker was so dominant that I shook my head. He winked at me and then moved between me and the football jock. I felt his muscles tense up as he was grabbed brutally by his jaw and his head was turned so that he was now facing his cruel captor. The kid started to breathe heavily, but somehow managed to stay completely silent.

“Listen carefully, you little piece of shit. Now that all of you boys are nicely bound and are no threat to us I can tell you what will happen. Our aims were Ryan and Shawn, so you, Mr. football player, are no use to us. After a few hours of driving we’ll stop and leave you in some secluded and safe place. You will remain tied up and gagged and we’ll make sure you won’t be able to escape. We will either hogtie you or tie you up to a chair. Then we’ll leave and after three or four hours we’ll use you phone to call the cops and tell them where you are. If you tell them that we kidnapped two other guys and took them with us, you’ll pay the consequences. Me and my buddies have moles in the police, so the moment you decide to say too much, we’ll know about this. Actually, one of those cops is here with us... Did you understand, fucker?”

Nick nodded his head quietly and Mr. Parker stood let go of his jaw and stood up. Together with Mr. Millburn they sat by the opposite wall, facing us; now I could admire the two alpha soldiers puffing on their fat cigars and discussing what they would do with me and Shawn once we reach our destination. Even though I realized that it was all fake I felt excited when they talked about keeping us bound and gagged as their bondage toys, try different types of restraints on us and finally turning us into their obedient and devoted slaves. Although I wasn’t into any master-slave thing, I knew it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if I had to become Mr. Parker’s personal bondage guy. The idea of being tied up by him every day seemed great and when our eyes met I had a feeling that he knew well what I was thinking about. He didn’t say anything though; he just smiled at me and carried on talking with his military buddy.

After a long time the truck stopped and I heard Mr. Bolton and Mr. Foster get out. Soon they joined us in the back and all four hunks started untying our legs. Once our lower limbs were free, our captors made us stand up and marched us to a nice looking house. For a moment I was wondering where we were, but when I saw Mr. Foster taking keys from his leather jacket I realized that it must have been his property. He smiled at me and unlocked the front door. The giant brutes marched us in and once we were all inside, the host walked to the living room and the rest of us followed. He left us there for a short while and soon returned with a sturdy wooden chair which he placed on the floor in front of the couch. Mr. Parker slapped Nick hard on his face and told him to stay quiet and don’t fight; the jock nodded and was seated on the chair. It took the four behemoths several minutes to fasten him to it mercilessly tightly and reinforce his gag by ten new wraps of the extra strong duct tape.

“Remember our deal, you fucking brat!?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Mmmhh…” Nick nodded.

The puffer jacketed alpha made me and Shawn stand next to Nick and he and his buddies stood in front of their bound captive and looked at him for a minute. Then Mr. Parker grabbed the tape wrapped around the jock’s eyes and removed it. Once the blindfold was off, the soccer jock blinked a few times and looked around. His eyes widened when he saw his own father standing in front of him with a smile on his face; once he realized that it was all a joke he started yelling into his huge gag and struggle like crazy. Mr. Parker sighed and slapped Nick very hard on his face and it worked: the kid went silent immediately.

“Shut your fucking mouth and listen. This whole kidnapping was just a prank and your birthday present from your father and us. He told us that once you asked him to tie you up, so we decided to use that against you. Now me and my buddies will leave you and your Dad alone. You can struggle all you want, but I really doubt you can get out of our bonds. If you’re a good son, your father will release you today.”

“Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun planning this and kidnapping my boy.” Mr. Foster said and shook hands with his new buddies.

Nick stared at us and it was clear that he wanted to ask why there were two more bound guys next to him, but all his efforts to speak were ignored. Mr. Parker grabbed me and Shawn and marched us out from Mr. Foster’s house into the back yard. I looked around a little and saw a car parked there. At first I didn’t recognize it, but soon Mr. Bolton opened it with his keys, so I knew whose it was. I looked inside and saw several duffel bags on the back seat. Before I had time to think about this, Mr. Parker came to me, grabbed my arm and made me stand next to Shawn. Mr. Bolton joined us and removed the tape from his son’s eyes.

“Listen carefully, boys. There is a place we need to get to and a person you definitely want to meet. His name is Bruce and from what I heard, Ryan is already familiar with it. Jack and Scott have their car parked nearby, and you two will go with me. Of course there’s no fucking way in hell I would remove those precious bags from the back seat, so you will travel in the trunk. It’s not large, so when we push you both in, it might be a little uncomfortable, but I don’t give a shit.”

When he finished, he opened the trunk and put his son there first. He took some rope he had prepared earlier and hogtied Shawn mercilessly tightly. The kid grunted into his gag, but his father just slapped him on his face and told him to be quiet. Once the young jock was secured the three hunks pushed me inside and made me lie face to face with my fellow captive. I felt one of them hogtie me cruelly, but I didn’t make any noise.

“Have a nice journey, fuckers!” Mr. Bolton laughed and shut the trunk.

END OF PART II

The second part of Ryan's adventure has finally come to an end! What do you guys think of the story so far? What do you think will happen to our bound protagonists? Let me know in the comments and thank you all for participating in this story! There will be more to come :twisted:

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow just wow! I think Nick is going to have a long time left in bondage by his father and I think our other two bondage boys are going to be kept as packaged prisoners for a lot longer. Very jealous of them haha
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]squirrel[/mention] what an ending! I feel for Shawn and Ryan....their capture and torture continue :lol: Always looking forward to see what happens next to them... and to the birthday boy :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I love the way the story has progressed.

its a shame to have two captives and not use that. I hope we see the two boys tied or mummified together. maybe in a 69 position with their faces stuck in the others stinky feet, or sweaty groin. maybe even some forced competition between the two, with humiliating results for the loser.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yummy! What an awesome conclusion to an awesome second part.
Nick got exactly what was coming to him and I'm sure he and his dad will enjoy some nice one-on-one bonding time.

As for Ryan and Shawn, I can wait to see what the guys have in store for them. Also excited about Bruce!
It seems that Ry is becoming more and more infatuated with his captors.
He will have a hard time parting with them, if ever that day comes.

Wonderful continuation [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
Eagerly awaiting the next chapters of this wonderful saga.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very anxious to see what lies in store for our protagonist and his friends, [mention]squirrel[/mention].
Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy! ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

PART III
Chapter 68 - The ride

Being trapped in the trunk of a car and squashed against Shawn wasn’t the most comfortable position I had ever been in, but there was absolutely nothing I could do about this. We were both hogtied mercilessly tightly by Mr. Parker, Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton and placed chest to chest. The giant, muscular hunks stuffed our yaps to the limits, so only very quiet, pathetic grunts could escape our mouths. There was no way we could be heard from outside, even if tried our best to attract someone’s attention. The day was quite hot, so it didn’t take long for Shawn and me to sweat a lot. From time to time I moaned angrily into my oversized gag, but no matter how hard I tried to get rid of the reeked stuffing, all my efforts were futile; the countless layers of super strong duct tape prevented me from spitting the rancid wad from my mouth. I could only lie there and inhale Shawn’s scent and wait for our captors to finally release us from the trunk. At that time I even thought I would really like to be untied, but whenever I tried to free myself and felt the ropes wrapped tightly against my skin a familiar wave of pleasure was running through my body, helping me accept my fate and the inescapable bondage I was trapped in.

Mr. Bolton’s son was also struggling and trying to speak through his gag, but his bonds were as merciless as mine, so the only thing he achieved by squirming were new beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Even though he was squirming and moaning, I really doubted that he wanted to be untied; since the two of us were squashed against each other I could feel his large bulge pressed tightly against my crotch. The young jock was clearly enjoying his predicament and loved being restrained like that. He was so aroused that at a certain moment he moved his duct taped lips closer to my face and started rubbing his bound body against mine as much as his bonds allowed. He must have been really into bondage and, not for the first time, I was wondering how much time he had spent tied up by his father and brother and if he ever would be fed up with it.

I had no idea how long were trapped in that trunk, but it felt like at least two hours. Even though I was enjoying my predicament and even wasn’t bothered by Shawn’s behavior, I really wanted out and breathe some fresh air. Unfortunately, it wasn’t my up to me when we would be released and I had to wait for one of our muscular captors to do it. After a few moments of struggling I calmed down and closed my eyes, defeated; I decided to just lie there calmly and let Shawn rub against me as much as he wants, when I felt the car slow down and soon it stopped. The engine was turned off and I heard the door slammed. My buddy and I waited impatiently and after a few seconds the trunk was opened and I saw the three brutal behemoths looking down at us with nasty smiles on their handsome faces.

“How do you boys enjoy your ride?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Mmmmhhh….” We tried to answer.

“I thought the fuckers would love it. After all it must be heaven for them: bound, gagged, kept hostages, trapped in the trunk. What else could they want?!” Mr. Bolton said and the hunks laughed.

“Anyway, we stopped only to take a leak, but it’s so nice here I guess we can take a short break and stretch our legs for like fifteen minutes or even half an hour….” Mr. Parker joined in the conversation.

“Yeah, you two want to come out and enjoy some fresh air, too? It’s really stuffy inside…”

Shawn and I looked a Mr. Bolton and we both nodded our heads vigorously. Our bodies were all covered in sweat and we really wanted to be released from the trunk, at least for a few moments. I watched the cop bent down to us and I felt his gloved fingers on my wrists. I expected him to undo the hogtie and help me get out of my prison, but he just moved his arms to his son’s tied up hands and straightened up after a while. My buddy and I moaned and grunted into our gags and started struggling impatiently.

“You fuckers really thought I would let you out?! You boys are so naïve…”

“Mmmmhhh..!!”

“Be quiet, assholes! You are the prisoners and you’re going to be kept tied up and gagged in that trunk for as long as we want. And since you two really want out, you can experience what bondage is really about. So take it like men and just shut the fuck up! Or else…” Mr. Bolton said in a threatening voice.

“No need to encourage them, buddy. I’m pretty sure that if you promise to punish them if they disobey you, they would definitely do it! Especially if the punishment would be more time in ropes...” Mr. Parker said with a smile on his face and put his gloved palm on the policeman’s shoulder.

“Mmmhhh….” I moaned quietly.

“There, that’s more like it!”

Shawn and I were left in the trunk while our hunky captors stretched and enjoyed the fresh air. Now that I knew I had to stay where I was and managed to calm down a little I realized how silent the surrounding was. I couldn’t hear any cars or people and when I looked outside of the trunk I spotted a small forest. The gentle wind was running through the leaves and the sky was almost cloudless. When I realized how wonderful it would be I really wanted to feel that cool breeze on my skin. I didn’t know if Mr. Parker and his buddies did that on purpose, but lying in the trunk and being squashed against Shawn’s sweaty body was a pure torture for me at that moment. Normally I would try to do anything I could to free myself, but I didn’t want to anger Mr. Bolton, so I just remained silent, hoping that we would continue our ride soon. The time started to plod on mercilessly.

“All right, time for us to go.” Mr. Millburn said after what seemed like half an hour.

“See you later, fucker!” Mr. Bolton shut the trunk and soon we were off again.

I expected to spend another several hours squashed together with Shawn, but after not so long time the car stopped again. I heard our captors get off and after a while I saw the three familiar silhouettes towering over us with devilish smiles on their faces. I had no idea what to expect, but I was completely taken aback when they started undoing our bonds and removing our gags. After around twenty minutes Shawn and I were completely free and Mr. Parker even allowed us to speak. I was too surprised to say anything, so I just stared at the hunks with my mouth wide open.

“What, you’re missing your gag, kiddo?” Mr. Millburn asked laughing.

“Um, no Sir, I just…”

“Shut your fucking mouth and look around. It’s going to be your home for the incoming weekend….” Mr. Bolton snapped in.

“Meet Bruce, prisoners!”

I looked in the direction Mr. Parker was pointing at and my eyes widened…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention]

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ah what a cliffhanger! You do leave us on edge haha
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

very exciting continuation, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
It must be very exhausting to be tied up so closely together with a highly excited "co-driver". ;)
;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome continuation, buddy! Really sounds like Shawn hasn't changed a lot. He's still enjoying the tight bondage and gags just as much as he used to. A true bondage nut. Must've been a long trip indeed for him and his new buddy Ryan.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation [mention]squirrel[/mention] Liked how Shawn was taking advantage of his proximity to his bud :mrgreen:

Looking forward to who Bruce is! And by the reaction, he must be big...or someone he knows? :oops: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Can’t wait for the next chapter, it’s going so well
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

C
hapter 69 - Meeting Bruce

My eyes widened when I saw the huge house around half kilometer away from us. It looked like it had two floors, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out it had three or even more. The building had some tall trees behind it and I was sure that in front of it there was a nicely trim garden with some bushes and flowers. What surprised me the most was the fact that there was no fence or wall surrounding it; it seemed like the house belonged to no one, but one quick glance on it was enough to know that someone must have been taking a good care of it. When I looked a little to the left I saw something sparkling and soon realized that it was a small lake. The scenery was fabulous and I felt a little jealous; whoever was the owner of this place was an extremely lucky man. I was about to look at the other side of the gigantic building but at that moment I felt a painful smack on the back of my head.

“What?” I blurted out to Mr. Parker before I even realized what I was doing.

“Watch your fucking language, Ryan!” He barked at me with cold fury in his tone.

“Sorry, Sir. I was just admiring the view and got lost in it…”

“The view?! I was sure you were staring at Bruce…”

I looked around and saw an extremely handsome man sitting on the wooden bench and puffing calmly on his cigar. The guy was very muscular and was wearing military pants and cap and an olive green shirt. He had shades on his eyes and was smiling at us around his fat stogie. He seemed very friendly but something told me that it wouldn’t be wide to anger him. If he was the man Mr. Parker and his buddies were talking about he was definitely not someone I would like to mess up with. The soldier stood up and slowly came towards us. He took a deep drag on his cigar and blew the smoke out. When he reached us he immediately hugged Mr. Millburn and they patted each other on the backs. Then he did the same with Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton. Once the muscular hunks greeted each other, the stranger turned his face to Shawn and me.
“Boys, this is Bruce Wilson, we all were in the army together. And these are Ryan Carte and Shawn Bolton. Shawn is Rick’s son and Ryan’s father is Doug. I’m sure you remember him.” Mr. Parker introduced us to each other

“Sure thing I do, Jack. Nice to meet you boys. I hope you will enjoy your stay in my place.”

“Is this house really yours, Sir?!” I asked with my eyes wide in Shock. Mr. Wilson laughed before he answered.

“Yeah, you can say so. In fact, I inherited it several years ago when my grandparents on my mother’s side died. They were awfully rich, but they weren’t too fond of me. They wanted me to become a doctor or a lawyer so I could earn a lot of money, but I could never force myself to go that way. When they found out I decided to join the army and become a soldier they were so fucking disappointed that I thought they would disinherit me. They never did that, but since that moment they never stopped implying that they weren’t happy about my decision.”

“Really? Then how come they left you this, Sir?”

“You’re asking many questions, prisoner… maybe I was too hasty with removing your gag…” Mr. Parker said suddenly.

“I don’t mind that, bro. And you know the rules.” Mr. Wilson replied with a smile on his handsome face.

“Sure I do. I was just teasing him a little.”

“Just the thing I wanted to hear! Anyway, back to you question, kiddo: I’m not the only grandson my grandparents had. From what I heard they left much more to the others.”

“Much more?? How rich were they?!” I asked, shocked again.

“I don’t know. But it doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care about the money too much. In fact this house you see over there is mine, but during most of the year my brother lives here. Whenever I want it, I call him and he disappears for as long as I need. He never asks questions, just hands me the keys and goes on vacation or something like that. I also never ask what he does when he isn’t here.”

“Sounds amazing… I wish I could have a brother like this…” Shawn joined in the conversation.

“Son, you already have a brother, remember? He might not be very rich, but he does have other advantages, right? Not to mention the special… bond you two have.” Mr. Bolton answered and laughed.

“Yeah… you and Mark never let me forget about this… bond.” Shawn said and with a broad smile.
“So, are you boys ready? Some of the other guys have already come, the rest will arrive later in the evening or tomorrow in the morning.” Mr. Wilson asked.

“Other guys? What’s going on, Sir?” I asked Mr. Parker, not actually sure if I liked what I heard.

“You didn’t tell them, did you?” Mr. Wilson was clearly amused.

“No, we wanted it to be a surprise. I’m sure both would love it.” Mr. Millburn said and ruffled my hair playfully.

“All right then. We’ll start tomorrow during the breakfast, I’ll explain everything and remind everyone about the ground rules.”

“Enough talking for now. Let’s get our luggage and get to the house.” Mr. Bolton said.

For the next several minutes the six of us were unpacking the cars and colleting our bags. Once we had everything ready, we started walking towards the house. The four muscular alphas were absorbed in conversation and they didn’t pay any attention to me or Shawn. We stayed a little behind the hunks and talked a little bit about what we saw and knew about this place. We tried to figure out what was going on, but since we had too little information, none of us could solve the mystery. But even though we had no idea what the soldiers had in their minds, we weren’t worried about it; after all we trusted them completely and knew that none of them would do anything to hurt us. For the rest of the small stroll Shawn and I were looking around, enjoying the view and the late afternoon. When we got closer to the house I realized there were other guys in the garden.

“Here we are, boys! Welcome to my humble place.” Mr. Wilson said when we got to the front door.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Bruce is looking fine. And now there are mentions of more guys. Part 3 is getting exciting.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

More fun and games to be had soon I'm sure 😄
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I am not sure what they are planning for the boys, but I have no doubt it won't disappoint.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I have just started to catch up on this tale of domination!

[mention]squirrel[/mention], you have kept up the fine line between resistance and yearning! 8-)

Now, back to catching up...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Always glad to see one of the guys from Academymen!
I think I'm as anxious as Ryan is about these "rules" Bruce keeps bringing up.
Can't help but wonder what these hunky dudes have in mind for our two twinkies 8-)

Super glad to see you posting again, [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Don't keep us waiting too long, buddy!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I didn't even realize that this guy was in Academymen :)

Thanks for all the nice commetns, guys! The next chapter will be posted soon!

Maybe you have some suggestions what should happen? 8-)

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

cant wait to see this bruce put his dirty socks in shawn and ryan's mouth
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

This story is beautiful. I hope the next chapter is coming soon.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 70 - Settling in

The six of us were about to enter Mr. Wilson’s house when suddenly we heard someone calling our host’s name. When we turned around I saw an extremely hot alpha male approaching. He was wearing blue jeans with black belt; he was shirtless, which allowed me to admire his absolutely incredible muscularity. He looked amazing and I had big problems with taking my eyes off him. He seemed like a neat guy and the moment I saw him the familiar ideas appeared in my mind; I started picturing him with a coil of rope in one hand and a thick roll of super strong duct tape in the other. It felt great to imagine him being my captor, but unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to focus on that thought. The handsome stranger came close to us and smiled.
“Bruce, how are you, man?” He asked and he and Mr. Wilson hugged like best buddies.

“Doing great, bro! We can talk later, but now I want you to meet some fantastic guys. I’ve already told you a lot about them; these are Jack Parker, Scott Millburn and Rick Bolton. And the kids are Shawn Bolton and Ryan Carter.”

“Nice to meet you, guys!” The stranger said.

“And this is my good buddy, Ben Thomson.”

We all exchanged handshakes and talked for a few moments, but soon the shirtless hunk left us alone and wished us a pleasant stay. I looked up at Mr. Parker, but he didn’t say anything; he just smiled down at me and at the same moment I heard the door being opened. Mr. Wilson invited us inside and told us to follow him to our rooms. When I entered the house I was completely taken aback; right after the front door there was a huge, spacious room with a large coffee table in the middle with four leather couches on both sides of it. They seemed big enough for three muscular men. Further into the room I saw several comfortable armchairs placed in a circle. On the opposite wall there was a nicely quipped kitchenette with a large table and twelve solid, wooden chairs surrounding it. I watched everything in awe.

Mr. Wilson led us to the stairs which were to the right and we followed him upstairs. When we reached the top I saw a long, wide corridor with doors on both sides of it; it looked like we were in a hotel. He walked towards the opposite end and stopped.

“What do you prefer, guys? We have rooms for two, three and four.” Our host said.

“Nothing for five?” Mr. Bolton asked with a devilish smile on his face.

“Yeah, it would be easier to keep an eye on the brats!” Mr. Scott added and laughed.

“Yeah, I knew you guys would ask about it. Unfortunately, we don’t have any rooms for five… Sorry, guys, I hope you can manage somehow.” Mr. Wilson answered with a smile.

“I guess it’s obvious then. We take one for two and one for three. Do you guys want to decide now who is in the room with whom?” Mr. Parker asked and looked at his buddies, completely ignoring Shawn and me.

“I don’t think there is much to decide, bro. We can’t have these kids in one room. So it’s obvious that I will stay with my son and Jack will stay with Ryan. The only thing worth talking about is where Scott sleeps. What do you say, Scott?”

“I don’t care, really. Both options are equally fine to me. I guess I’ll just flip the coin: heads – I stay with Rick and Shawn, tails – with Jack and Ryan.”

“Good thing you guys found a way to solve your huge problem...” Mr. Wilson said sarcastically and laughed.

“Go fuck yourself, asshole!” Mr. Bolton said and punched his buddy playfully on his arm.

Mr. Millburn didn’t waste the time; he took his wallet from one of his pockets and picked a coin. He tossed it in the air, grabbed it with one swift move and opened his palm, revealing the result. It was heads, so it meant that I would be alone with Mr. Parker, at least for the night. I immediately felt a shiver going down my spine; for the first time in several weeks I would be alone with him and I couldn’t wait. The truth was that I loved being his and his buddies’ prisoner, but now the situation would be much more private and it suddenly occurred to me that I had no idea what to expect. I didn’t have the time to think about it; Mr. Wilson’s voice dragged me back to reality.

“All right, boys. Make yourselves at home and come down to the living room if you want to meet the others and eat something. And remember about the rules. I wouldn’t want you to kick you out of here, but I would do it if you didn’t follow them.”

Our host left us alone; we split up and went into our bedrooms. When we entered I looked around in surprise; it was a large room with two beds on the opposite walls. There was also a small fridge, a TV set and a small bathroom there. I wanted to go and pick a place to sleep, but Mr. Parker put his palm on my shoulder and stopped me; I looked up at him and he shook his head with a stern look on his face. He didn’t say anything, but I got the message; he was the master there and he was the one to choose first. He went to the bed by the wall, leaving me the one by the window. I put my luggage there and sat on it, not sure what to do next.

“You like it here, Ryan?” He suddenly asked.

“Yes, Sir. But what is this place? And what are those rules Mr. Wilson is talking about?”

“You’re asking too much questions… You’re forgetting yourself, boy!” He replied coldly.

“Sorry, Sir…”

He didn’t say anything else. He used the bathroom and then I did the same. Soon we heard a knock on the door and the other guys entered our room. Mr. Parker, Mr. Millburn and Mr. Bolton told us that they were going downstairs and that we are free to do whatever we want. Shawn and I were completely taken aback by that; we decided to go with them. When we reached the living room we saw several more guys there; some were sitting on the couches and talking, the others were preparing meal. The three hunks joined the guys in the kitchenette, while Shawn went to the chairs and talked a little bit with two guys who seemed to be our age. Once we finished the meal I realized it was already dark outside and looked at the clock on the wall; it was nearly eleven.

“All right, guys, listen up! It’s already getting late, so I guess it’s best if we went to sleep. I’d like you guys to be here tomorrow by nine o’clock so we can start everything smoothly. Have a good night, gentlemen!”

Soon everyone was on their feet, walked upstairs and disappeared in their rooms. My heart was pounding in my chest when I realized that soon I would be alone with Mr. Parker. We entered our bedroom and I watched the giant hunk take off his clothes and put them on one of the chairs that were in the room. He was now only in his underwear and I loved the sight. Once again I could admire his gorgeous six pack, broad chest and muscular arms. I expected him to tie me up for the night and was completely taken aback when he told me to undress and simply go to bed. For a split second I could only stare at him with my mouth wide open. His single glance was enough to make me follow his order. When I was lying under the duvet I suddenly realized how strange it was not to be tied up for the night. I sighed and tried to fall asleep…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

A manor house built for hunks? One of which answered the door half dressed? A mysterious activity planned for the morning that seems to involve copious roping? How does one get an invite to this shindig???
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Think Ryan and Shawn are in trouble? :lol: looking forward to this dramatic game? or whatever might happen in the morning....
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic