A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I am so glad we are seeing Shawn join Ryan as prisoners. Bringing Mr. Bolton in 2 weeks will be a lot of fun now that he has it off of work.

This story took a whole turn for the better and I’m so excited to see what you do with Shawn and Ryan from here out.

The puffer bondage was also very clever and hot. I never thought of them being used in that manner but I really enjoy it.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Interesting to see Mr. Bolton's son join in on the fun! And so nice to see him lend his puffer to Ryan. Excited for these men to get their sweat on!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh hell yeah!! 😍
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So this is getting very interesting. With 2 tied up dudes, it will be neat to see what the alphas will do....

I wonder if they will face off Shawn and Ryan, to see who is the alpha between the 2... :lol:

Looking forward to [mention]squirrel[/mention] 's next chapters!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alas, if only getting two weeks off work what this easy IRL. Would be great, wouldn't it? 8-)

I am, as you can imagine, thrilled at the return of Shawn! He was always one of my favourite subs, so it's absolutely wonderful to have him make a return here. I'm sure [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Donbrown[/mention] and the other guys on here who enjoyed WEEKEND WITH SONS (M/MM) will be real happy with this development as well.

On another note, all this mention of swooshing puffers is making me wonder if Ryan (and perhaps even the author) are developing a thing for this sort of outerwear. I'm certainly not one to complain about it ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I really am getting more and more into the puffers... :)

Also, you really can't take two weeks off?? It's perfectly normal here...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak , I really am getting more and more into the puffers... :)
Also, you really can't take two weeks off?? It's perfectly normal here...
No. I'm afraid that's not something that can done here. Of course, that's also exacerbated by the fact that I live in a nation that's experiencing a manpower shortage as serious as Italy's and Japan's. A two-week vacation here has to be planned many months in advance. Most companies here will ask you to schedule your vacation a year ahead of time. You typically get 3 weeks of vacation per year in Québec + all the associated national holidays. But taking two weeks off just like that is virtually unheard of here and would signal immediate job termination.

All that to say, Rick is MIGHTY lucky to be able to take time off like that!
I'm deeply envious of him.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 41 - Two prisoners
“Yeah, I’m all for it, man, but first we need to give our little prisoner here another medicine.” Mr. Millburn said as he put his gloved palm on my shoulder.

“Another one? But he took one an hour ago…” Mr. Parker said.

“I know, I’m a medic, remember? The kid got antibiotic and, unfortunately, it’s a double edged weapon; it kills the bad and good bacteria alike. So to help him fully recover quickly he needs some probiotic, too. Take the tape off his mouth and I’ll get it.”

Mr. Millburn left the gym room and Mr. Parker passed Shawn to his father, who immediately wrapped his super muscular arm around his torso, pressed him against his wide chest and clamped his leather clad hand over his son’s already taped mouth. The kid grunted a little bit but he didn’t seem to be angry. In the meantime our host began unwrapping the sticky tape from my lower face. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I had a feeling that he was a little more brutal than usual. I didn’t mind that and I actually liked it. Mr. Parker removed my gag and immediately put his gloved palm over my mouth; apparently he and his army buddies intended to keep me and Shawn silenced for the day. And again: I had absolutely nothing against it. I moaned into the leather clad hand for a while, but my captor just tightened his grip and chuckled at my pathetic whimpers.

“Now that we have two prisoners around we need to double our efforts to keep them restrained and quiet. They could plot against us and I don’t think we can take that risk…” Mr. Parker said with a huge smile on his handsome face.

“Absolutely, man! Fortunately I came prepared and I have tons of rope in the trunk. I’ll get it later.”

“Yeah, I agree with you guys. But first, our little prisoner must drink this, so remove your hand from his mouth for a moment.” Mr. Millburn said as he returned with a glass filled with some liquid.

“Sure, man!”

Mr. Parker let go of my mouth, but he immediately grabbed my chin and held my head in place. Mr. Millburn held the glass to my mouth and ordered me to drink everything. It wasn’t easy to do it with my head immobilized but, with a little help from the soldiers, I managed to gulp the liquid down. It tasted terribly, but I didn’t dare to complain; after all I trusted the hunks and knew they had my best interest at hearts. The moment I emptied the glass Mr. Parker clamped his huge gloved palm over my mouth again; Mr. Millburn didn’t say anything to that. He left the room again to put the glass in the sink and when he came back he grabbed the roll of tape. He unwound some and told his buddy to hold my head still; in a few seconds I felt the sticky tape being plastered over my mouth and then wrapped extremely tightly around my head precisely ten times.

“There, that should keep you quiet, prisoner.” Mr. Millburn said when he tore the tape off.

“Why didn’t you stuff anything into his mouth? My boy is doing a good job washing my socks right, now…” Mr. Bolton asked and his son grunted something into his gag.

“We can’t. His adenoids are enlarged and his throat is all read, so we need to give it some time to heal. Socks or underwear would just make it worse.”

“I see… All right, let’s make my boy comfortable. We need to talk for a while and then we can do some serious work out, guys!”

“Comfortable, you say? I know just the way to do that…” Mr. Parker said.

He dashed somewhere and returned with another kitchen chair in his hands. He placed it right next to mine and winked at me when he spotted that I was looking at him. I tried to smile under my gag, but I had no idea if he understood that. But it didn’t matter; the three giant hunks made Shawn sit in the chair and they started fastening him to it. I watched them wrap miles of rope around his torso, arms and legs; his whole body seemed to be covered in ropes by the time they finished. The guys worked in silence, they were very methodical and accurate; all the knots they cinched were far beyond the rich of the kid. After what seemed like a fifteen minutes they stepped back to admire their work. Judging by the sight I had in front of my eyes, Shawn was completely helpless and had no chance to get out of those bonds without help. The guys must have thought the same thing; they nodded in silence and Mr. Bolton grabbed the tape and wrapped several more layers on his son’s lower face.

“I know that wasn’t necessary, but it was fun to do it.” He said as he tore the tape off and smoothed the loose end on the kid’s cheek.

“Yeah, I bet it was!” Mr. Parker said and sat on the exercise bench.

“All right, what did you want to talk about?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“I got in touch with Bruce, guys. He said he would be ready by Thursday, so I guess we could leave on Wednesday. Will the kid be all right by then?” Mr. Bolton asked pointing at me with his head.

“Hard to tell… But I’ll do my best. If we keep him warm, let him rest and make him take the medicine, there is a good chance he would be able to go in two days. Of course he needs to take the antibiotics for at least five days, but that won’t be a problem.” Mr. Millburn replied with a smile on his face.

“And where exactly are we supposed to meet with Bruce?”

“I don’t know, Jack… But he told me he would write me a message with more details soon.”

“In other words, we need to get packed tomorrow. All right, fine by me.” Mr. Parker said.

“Yeah, I’m fine with the plan, too.” Mr. Millburn added.

Shawn and I could do nothing but listen. We were both grunting into our gags, but the three giant hunks ignored us completely. I was getting all sweaty under the swooshing puffer jackets and I wanted out, but nothing of that sort happened. The army men cast me and my fellow prisoner a quick glance and then took off their leather gloves. Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn came to me and put theirs on my thighs, dangerously close to my crotch and Mr. Bolton put his into his son’s hands and told him to hold them. Now that everything was ready the guys could start their workout…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m curious about what will happen with this Bruce guy. So far everyone has travelled to them and not the other way around so Bruce must be special if they are making that trip.

We also Mr Parker be “more brutal” now that Shawn was here. My initial thought about the trip was how they will be taken there. The last trip to down he was gagged in the back seat but with Shawn being thrown in the trunk by his father, I’m curious how they will transport them. Both them wrapped up and then thrown into the trunk of the car would be incredibly hot though.

I also like the realism you are placing on the story with the gags. Stuffing his mouth would only make it worse and I’m glad you are keeping that in mind. This was a great way to start off my morning! Can’t wait for the next one!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Wonder if they two young guys will some bonding moments? Such as being hogtied together, or on top of each other? :roll:
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

TightropesEU wrote: 2 years ago Wonder if they two young guys will some bonding moments? Such as being hogtied together, or on top of each other? :roll:
Yes! Some friendly, helpless shared crotch / armpit / whatever sniffing as they're tied to each other does sound like it could be fun for everyone involved. 😏

[mention]squirrel[/mention] you always do such a good job of teasing the fuck out of me as I read your stories! 👿👿😋😋😛😛😛😛
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@squirrel you always do such a good job of teasing the fuck out of me as I read your stories! 👿👿😋😋😛😛😛😛
[mention]NeedControl[/mention] ,I'm glad you like this story so much, man :)
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

“Now that we have two prisoners around we need to double our efforts to keep them restrained and quiet. They could plot against us and I don’t think we can take that risk…” Mr. Parker said with a huge smile on his handsome face.
My thoughts exactly. Such a smart guy.
I'd have no qualms about letting Ryan and Shawn plot the demise of their hulking captors, so long as they did so beneath silencing gags 8-)

Very anxious about this upcoming trip with Bruce. Hopefully, Ryan will be in good enough shape to tag along.
Great continuation [mention]squirrel[/mention]

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] , I'm trying my best to make this story as realistic as I can, I'm glad you noticed it :)

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] , I do intend the prisoners to spend some quality time together, for Ryan needs to get better first :)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , plotting with their mouths tightly taped shut would be quite and achievement! I think I'll let them do it some time :)

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Clean packing, like gauze, with some mild antiseptic, would be an adequate substitute for a sock while Ryan recovers.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 42 - An amazing gift

The three giant hunks left me and my new friend in bondage alone and started preparing for their workout. They pulled off their shirts first, revealing their incredibly broad chests and gorgeous six packs . My eyes were wandering from one captor to another; I admired their muscular torsos and wanted to touch them, but since I was mercilessly and expertly tied up and fastened to the chair, all I could do was just watch and enjoy the show. I was so absorbed in the sight of the three soldiers that sometimes I even forgot that Shawn was sitting next to me. We were both struggling and trying to free ourselves, but neither of us succeeded. After a few moments of futile squirming and moaning into the sticky tape wrapped around my mouth I felt exhausted and had to rest for a while. My fellow prisoner must have resigned too; he was sitting quietly and casting me a quick glance from time to time. Once we looked into each other’s eyes he nodded and winked. Even though I didn’t know what exactly he had in mind I nodded and winked back. Then I returned to the three behemoths.

The hunks were flexing their muscles in front of us, smiling and smirking at our predicament. After several moments of mocking and teasing their helpless preys, Mr. Parker lied down on the exercise bench and took some deeper breaths while his buddies were putting some really heavy looking weight plates on both sides of the barbell. Mr. Millburn stood behind his buddies head and had his arms ready to belay his friend. It was absolutely amazing to watch the giant bloke clenching his fists around the bar and lifting it up. His chest was heaving rhythmically as he was doing his training. After a few moments I spotted beads of sweat appearing on his forehead and naked torso. I gulped and groaned in excitement into my gag, but no one was paying any attention to it. Soon Mr. Parker finished and Mr. Bolton took his place. I had another the opportunity to watch an incredibly muscular hunk working out and I was imbibing every second of it. Mr. Millburn was the last one to go and in just a couple of minutes he was lying on the bench, straining his amazing muscles as he was lifting the bar up.
Once the guys finished they took a few moments to cool off before moving on to the next exercise. They were chatting with each other for a while and then Mr. Parker came to me for a brief moment. He stood in front of me and placed his sweaty palm on my forehead. He kept it there for much longer than necessary to see if I had fever, so I had the chance to breath in his wonderfully masculine scent. The fresh workout sweat smelled fantastic and after a few seconds I was almost intoxicated with both the sight and smell. I moaned into the tape and struggled again under the two super hot puffer jackets, but Mr. Parker ignored me; he just looked down at me, smiled and winked. Before he left ,he patted my cheek gently, leaving some of his sweat on my face.

Or host rejoined his buddies and they started working with the dumb-bells. At first I thought it would be much less exciting to watch, but when I saw those huge biceps and triceps bulging I knew I was wrong. At that moment I really wanted to be free, rush to the guys and kiss and lick their muscular arms. Since this exercise was much less demanding that the weight lifting it lasted for much longer, allowing me to admire our captor’s amazing muscles, which were now glistening with fresh sweat. After some time the hunks stopped, put the dumb-bells next to the wall and proceeded to the next step of their training. Mr. Millburn and Mr. Parker performed some amazing pull ups at the pull-up bar and Mr. Bolton used the exercise bicycle. After some time the guys switched placed, so everyone could do all types of workout. I was totally absorbed by the sight and was really upset when the guys said that it was enough for one day.

“Fuck, I love the feeling. There is nothing better than a good workout, guys.” Mr. Bolton said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“I agree, man! A good training is something each guy should go through at least three times a week.” Mr. Millburn answered and sat on the exercise bench.

“Yeah, I’m with you, bro! You and Scott should do some serious working out if you want to mach me.” Mr. Parker added with a smile on his face.

“And what the fuck was that supposed to mean? I could take you down any time I want!” Mr. Bolton replied with a grin.

“Yeah, maybe… after several years of training…”

“Fuck, guys, stop arguing like that!” Mr. Millburn cut in.

“You know what, Jack? If you’re so confident, why don’t you prove you’re right? Let’s wrestle and we’ll see who is stronger and better…”

“Challenge accepted, dude!”

“I think I want to join it too. After all when I defeat both of you, you’ll have to admit that you’re both losers when compared to me.” Mr. Millburn said.

“Mmppph…”

For the next few moment the three behemoths were moving the training equipment and placing it by the walls, clearing the centre of the room. I was super excited about the unexpected matches and couldn’t wait for them to start. Mr. Bolton and Mr. Parker were first to fight; they stood in front of each other and started. Their muscular bodies clung to each other as they were trying to grab the opponent and tackle him to the floor. They were groaning, their muscles were bulging like crazy; they were now sweating a lot and panting heavily. After a few seconds of the intensive wrestling they were both on the floor level, doing their best to perform a finishing attach and make the opponent touch the floor with his back. After quite a long time it was obvious that none of them could take the advantage and win, so Mr. Millburn called it even. He gave his buddies some time to recover before he and Mr. Parker stood in front of each other. To be honest I thought that Mr. Millburn would be defeated quickly, but it turned out he was as good wrestler as his adversary. After another half an hour it was clear that Mr. Bolton couldn’t win against him either.

“Fuck, we need to do this more often. I love competitions like that…” Mr. Bolton said when the three hunks rested for a few moments and eased their breathing.

“Absolutely, man, whenever you want!” Mr. Millburn replied with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, count me in, guys!”

Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn soon left the gym room. I expected Mr. Parker to join them, but instead he came close to me and leaned forward. His head was inches from mine and I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

“I hope you like that, Ryan. It’s always a pleasure to give you an opportunity to admire your Master’s masculinity…” He whispered quietly, licked my ear a little and left the room…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Another fantastic chapter and that ending was great. Mr. Parker has always called him his prisoner but when he said “your master” referring to himself, that feels very different from the situation they were in at the beginning. And then the lick on the ear only adds to that. Afterall, at the end of book one he said something along the line of “walking that line” referring to this being about bondage and not sexual. I’m curious if that line will move at the end of this book.

I’m also curious how Mr. Parker’s feelings are towards him. It could be Mr Parker getting feelings for him and wanting to move forward with this relationship, or he is doing stuff like licking his ear purely to tease him and get a reaction. I’m super invested on how their relationship will evolve over the next chapters.

The workout and wrestling scene was wonderful as well. I personally love sweaty men so I would have the same reaction of wanting to lick their sweat off those muscles. Overall a great chapter, can’t wait for the next one!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

The ear lick makes it all so much better! 😍😍
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow what an ending for the chapter..... :oops:

The workout + wrestling scene. Too bad Ryan couldn't watch with popcorn and beers.... :lol:

I am curious what unfolds next based on that ending :o
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot chapter! I wish I could have been there to see those hunks go at it!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow, [mention]squirrel[/mention], this gets better with each chapter.

I love the sense of helplessness. :o
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice! Always enjoy a good wrestling match.
That parting lick on the ear was quite erotic. Caught me off guard a little. Pleasantly so ;)
I really like where Mr Parker is taking things with Ryan.

cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Oh when is the next update please it's been so long

This is my favourite story and missing it so much

Please give us a new chapter

Please please
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Hello guys, sorry for taking it so long to write another chapter, but I hope I will do it soon :)

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] no rush, take all the time you need!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic