A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
20%
B: All close to max
40%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
40%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 5

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad to see the crew all back together. Eager to see what the hunks come up with next!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Looking forward to see what the meeting with Mr Foster will result in for the lads :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hot scene 😛😛
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Change of plans, more hunks in bondage please!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

These guys know how to run a holiday camp.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Oh gosh, the forced kissing without kissing back, is so hot :D
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“Remember about your promise. And now I want you to keep your mouth shut, no matter what.” He whispered into my ear.

I don't know what it is about that line, but it can drive a man incredibly wild! :twisted:

You never fail to impress, [mention]squirrel[/mention] ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 57 - Mr. Bolton's another side

Mr. Bolton chuckled impatiently and walked to his son, who was ma king too much noise than he probably should. Shawn seemed to be very interested in what we were about to say, but his father didn’t like his attitude. He stood over his son, placed his booted foot on his face and pressed it firmly against the floor, causing his boy to grunt in pain. The muscular cop warned the kid to shut up or he would have to pay the consequences; this was enough to make Shawn go quiet, although it was clear that he was still eager to listen to the story. When his father was satisfied with his son’s behavior, he sat back on the sofa and looked anticipating at Mr. Bolton. The huge soldier sat on one of the comfortable chairs and maneuvered me so that I was kneeling with my back to him, so he could keep his oversized, leather gloved hand over my mouth. He took a deep breath, but instead of telling everyone what happened he told Mr. Millburn to listen carefully, because he would probably be involved in everything. The medic struggled in his bonds a little, then looked up at his buddy and nodded his head, letting us know that he understood.

“Rick, do you recall the name ‘Foster’?” Mr. Parker asked.

To my great surprise, Mr. Bolton’s cocky attitude disappeared and something very strange happened to him; for the first time I saw that alpha hunk sad, and it was so bizarre, that I opened my eyes wide and tried to look at my captor and then at Mr. Millburn. They both seemed to be equally startled, but didn’t say anything; one because he didn’t want to, the other one because he couldn’t. Shawn must have felt the change in his father’s behavior too; he looked up at the shirtless policeman and waited impatiently. After some time, the cop sighed and started speaking.

“Yeah, I know the name better than I want, actually. There is a kid, Nick Foster, who go arrested more than he should. Whenever I talked with him I had a feeling that he is a good guy, just fell into bad company. If I remember well, he is quite intelligent and smart, but sometimes easy to manipulate and always eager to show off in front of his buddies. Quite a dangerous mixture, I would say. His father picked him up from the police station a lot.”

“Yeah, that sounds right…” Mr. Parker said.

“What the fuck do you mean? Did you meet the kid? Did he do something stupid again?!” Mr. Bolton was clearly getting nervous.

“Calm down, dude! We didn’t meet the kid and as far as I know he hasn’t done anything wrong recently.”

“Really? Good to hear that.”

“Yeah…” Mr. Parker started cautiously and after a while carried on: “You seem to be fed up, man… Do you know the kid?”

“No, but I hate it when people his age do things that could affect their whole lives. It’s different when I arrest some thirty year old blokes, who are old enough to be responsible for their deeds, but I can’t feel sorry for the teenage kids when I’m forced to arrest them. Most of them were simply taken down by the circumstances, not many are actually bad people.”

“I didn’t know this side of you.”

“It’s because I don’t show it too often. Anyway, how do you know about Nick?”

“His father works in the home improvement store in the town. Today I told our little prisoner to go there and buy rope and duct tape to restrain him and ordered him to ask the store cleric to help him. The guy was obviously taken aback and suspected something, so he followed Ryan and we talked for a while. I had to pose as the kid’s father, but once the shop assistant made sure everything was fine, he even helped me tie the boy up and gag him for the ride home. Then we spent some time talking and he told me about his son. It turns out he caused him some troubles, but that’s not important. Recently the kid wanted to do the duct tape challenge and Derek complied; he bound his boy for the whole day and he claimed it was one of the best days he ever had.”

“Yeah, no wonder he did! Its fucking great to have a nice, calm evening knowing that your son is fully restrained, silenced and can’t do anything stupid!” Mr. Bolton returned to his alpha attitude again and I had to admit that I was very glad about that.

“Mmpphhhhh!” Mr. Millburn tried to speak.

“Shut up, loser! Keep on chewing on Jack’s socks, I bet you fucking love it!”

“Yeah, shut up, Scott! Anyway, Derek told me that his son is turning 21 in a few days, so I suggested a birthday kidnapping for the kid. I gave him my phone number and the address and told him to let me know if he would be interested. If he agrees he’ll come here after five, so we could discuss the details.”

“Fuck, you miss the thrill, don’t you?” Mr. Bolton laughed.

“Let’s just say it will be a good deed to help a nice guy. And what’s wrong in having some fun on our own at the same moment?”

“Can’t argue with that.”

“Mmppphhhh!!!” Mr. Millburn tried to speak again, pointing with his head at me.

“Fucking asshole, if you don’t shut…. Oh, you want me to give the kid another pill?”

“Mmmmm.” The medic nodded and relaxed.

Mr. Parker dragged me to the kitchen, still hand gagging me tightly. He took the medicine and we both went to Mr. Millburn so that he could show his buddy which pill I should take now. The bound soldier pointed at one and my huge captor forced it immediately into my mouth. Then he clamped the leather clad palm over my lower face again and pressed my head against his puffer jacketed chest. I moaned into his hand and he chuckled.

“I know you lo…”

Mr. Parker didn’t finish his sentence when he heard his phone ringing.

“It’s from Derek, guys, he’s made up his mind…”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

not just another tie up, but a full out kidnapping? things are about to get very interesting. I wonder if the prisoners will end up involved in the plan, or just left tied up at home?
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Can't wait for the kidnapping! We get to see the muscle squad full at work! Although I wonder if they'll bring the prisoners along for the ride or just leave them at home to greet their new companion?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Getting excited to see what this birthday kidnapping plan might result in
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 58 - A new member of the group

“Well? What did he say?” - Mr. Bolton asked impatiently.

“What do you think? Of course he agreed and is very eager to perform our little plan.” Mr. Parker replied with a huge smile on his handsome face. “And there is something I need you to know. I told Derek I’m Ryan’s father.”

Shawn and I moaned into our gags and tried to struggle in our bonds, but Mr. Millburn and his buddies remained calm. Even though they didn’t say anything, I could see they were all excited about the sudden turn of events. I supposed that keeping two prisoners, who actually liked being tied up was one thing, but kidnapping an unwilling victim had to be much more thrilling for such alpha hunks. Mr. Bolton seemed very eager to talk about it, but his military buddy stopped him quickly and suggested they should all talk heir plan through when Mr. Foster came. The muscular cop agreed reluctantly and for another hour they just watched TV in silence. Mr. Millburn and Shawn struggled a little in their tight bonds, while I decided to calm down and relax in Mr. Parker’s grip, enjoy his strong, gloved hand over my mouth and recall his recent kiss. I subconsciously moaned into my kidnapper’s leather clad palm when I remembered how wonderful it was to feel his lips and tongue over my mouth. Unfortunately for me, I didn’t have too much time to relish in the memory; the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of Mr. Foster.

“Go get it, dude! I’m a little busy, you know…” Mr. Parker said and tightened his grip over my lower face, making me moan in pleasure.

“Fucking lazy bastard…” Mr. Millburn replied with a chuckle, but went to open the door and bring our new guest over.

When Mr. Foster entered the entertainment room I was very happy to see that he was still wearing his gorgeous leather jacket and gloves. The handsome shop assistant stopped stunned when he saw me being hand gagged by Mr. Parker and another two guys, mercilessly hogtied and gagged with countless layers of super strong duct tape wrapped around their mouths. When the first shock wore off, the giant hunk laughed and sat down on the couch. He was really easy-going and acted as if he was used to be around restrained and silenced men. The three guys talked about meaningless stuff for a while.

“All right, why don’t we have some whiskey and cigars, while we talk about the kidnapping?” Mr. Parker asked.

“If you want them, go grab them yourself! I’m fed up with doing stuff for you, bro!”

“Gladly. But, as you can see, I have a prisoner to attend to…”

“Whith that I can help!”

“I knew I could count on you, man!”

Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton laughed and the soldier handed me over to the brutal policeman, who clamped his massive hand over my mouth the moment it was freed from Mr. Parker’s tight grip. I moaned quietly and watched our host walk to the kitchen and bring everything. He placed the cigar box and the whiskey on the table and poured some to four glasses.

“Rick, can you keep Ryan quiet for some more time while I untie Scott?”

“Take your time, dude… It’s a pleasure to keep this fucking brat silent…”

Mr. Foster sat in silenced, visibly amazed by everything he was looking at. At first I thought he didn’t like what he was seeing, but soon a familiar glimpse appeared in his eyes and I started to reckon that he was enjoying it. We all watched as Mr. Parker was untying his army buddy and removing his cruel gag. The muscular prisoner stood up, flexed his muscles and stretched his body a little and then put on his military pants and boots. I was really glad to see that he wasn’t going to put the shirt on; it allowed me to admire his super hot six pack and extremely broad chest. I was watching his incredibly muscular torso for a long moment before he finally sat down on the chair and grabbed a glass of whiskey.

“Fuck… You still remember how to tie a guy up properly, Jack!”

“You ever had doubts about it?!”

“Of course, not! But you were always clumsy with knots…” Mr. Millburn answered with a smile on his face and gulped down the alcohol.

“All right, can I ask something?” Mr. Foster suddenly spoke.

“Yeah, feel free to ask anything, dude!”

“What the fuck is going on here? Are you all some kind of bondage freaks? And who the fuck is this guy?!”

“That’s all very easy to explain, bro. You’ve already met Ryan and you know he loves being tied up and gagged, so the three of us keep him restrained whenever we can. That hunk who was tied up is Scott Millburn. We had a game of poker in the morning and he lost, so I tied him up for a few hours. And that one on the floor is Shawn and he’s Rick’s younger son. The kid also loves bondage so he spends a lot of time bound and gagged. Right now he’s doing a challenge: 24 hours in tight bonds.” Mr. Parker replied.

“Oh fuck… How many more hours does he have to do?“

“I don’t know… four, seven, twenty eight…” Mr. Bolton answered with a smile and his son moaned angrily into his gag.

“Guys, I guess we’ve chatted enough. Let’s talk about what to do about Derek’s son.” Mr. Millburn said in a serious tone.

The four hunks nodded and each took a cigar and lit it up. Soon the room was filled with smoke and I couldn’t wait for the guys to start planning the kidnapping; I could only hope I would be a part of it…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention]

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Planning a kidnapping...

Ah! I love it!!! :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Plans plans plans, should be interesting to see what they come up with
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 59 - All settled

For the next quarter or so, none of the behemoths said anything, giving me a perfect opportunity to watch them. I was surrounded by four extremely masculine and muscular alpha hunks; two of them were shirtless, exposing their rock hard abdomen and chest muscles, and two were wearing extremely hot leather jackets. They all also head skin tight leather gloves on their huge palms. My eyes were running from one brute to another as I was taking the mesmerizing sight in. My greatest dream has come true; I was kept hostage by the guy whom I had always had a crush for and his buddies. I was their prisoner and they had the power to do everything they wanted with me, but at the same time I knew I was perfectly safe and they wouldn’t do any serious harm to me. Even though my arms were mercilessly tied behind my back and my mouth was covered by Mr. Parker’s oversized, leather clad hand, I felt relaxed and calm. But on the other hand, I was really looking forward to the moment when the four alphas would discuss the best way to kidnap the son of Mr. Foster. From time to time my eyes went to Shawn and it was clear that he was waiting in anticipation too.

But the irritating silence dragged on and I started to moan into Mr. Parker’s hand gag. The giant behemoths ignored my attempts to speak and focused on their own thoughts. I could only watch them as they were puffing on their cigars and sip the whiskey from their glasses. Sometimes I had a feeling that one of them was about to break the silence, but after a moment of hesitation he resigned. I started struggling a little and Shawn did the same, but all our efforts to attract the giant brute’s attention were ignored. The only thing we both achieved was that Mr. Parker tightened his grip on my jaw and Mr. Bolton put his booted foot on his son’s gagged face and pressed it to the floor. For a moment I thought that they would spend the whole evening like this, but after a short while Mr. Millburn finally spoke up.

“So, do you have any good ideas?”

“Before we plan anything we need to know something. When is your son’s birthday, Derek?” Mr. Bolton asked.

“The day after tomorrow. So I guess we can do it then.” Mr. Foster replied.

“No, I have a better idea, guys. I think it would be best if kidnap him tomorrow and keep him tied up and gagged until his little party. I presume he’s having one, right?” Mr. Parker said.

“Yeah, first we were going to spend the afternoon together and then he is supposed to leave and have the party with his buddies. I hope that this time they won’t do anything stupid… I really don’t want to pick him up from jail again…”

“If you worry about it so much, you can just keep him restrained all day, man! I really doubt he would pretest.” Mr. Millburn said and they all laughed.

“I’ll think about this; it’s tempting, I must admit…”

“All right, but let’s focus on the kidnapping, then we’ll worry about the rest.” Mr. Parker cut in.

“If you ask me, guys, I guess it would be best if we did this in some secluded place, where we won’t be seen by anyone. Of course I’ll let my buddies at the police department know what we are planning, but if someone sees us, we’ll have a lot of paper work to do. So let’s find a way to do it quickly and with a minimum chance of being spotted.”

“I guess this problem will be quite easy to solve, Rick. I know a perfect place and I think you know it too. Do you remember the football pitch behind the old factory? My son likes playing soccer there, he’s a part of the local team actually. From what I know, he has a practice tomorrow, they finish around noon if I remember correctly.”

“Fuck, how could I forget that?! But we can’t do it then, too many guy.”

“Not necessarily… Let me think for a moment…” Mr. Millburn said and puffed on his cigar for a while; everyone was waiting for him to speak up again.

“Well?” Mr. Parker asked impatiently after a longer moment.

“What if we tell the couch about our plan? We could ask him to hold the kid a little longer there, tell him to do some rounds around the pitch as a punishment for not doing his best during the practice. And once everyone else is gone, the coach can let him go.”

“Yeah, and we can grab him then!”

“But we need to be sure he would take the route we want him to take when he returns… We need someone to lead him into our trap. Like a decoy.” Mr. Parker said.

“Mmmmpphhh!!” I moaned into my gag.

“Yeah, and I think I found a volunteer. So, how about this? My son will also go to the pitch and he would watch the game. Once it’s over and your kid does all the rounds, he can go to him and talk to him. I don’t know, he can tell him that he liked the practice and that he is willing to join the team. It would be Ryan’s task to march the victim into our arms.”

“Not bad, Jack, not bad! But if the kid must believe it’s a real kidnapping, we’ll have to kidnap both of them.”

“And you think that would be a problem for my boy, Scott?” Mr. Parker asked, laughing.

“I know it won’t! And what about Shawn? We don’t need him, so we can just leave him here, tied up of course, for the day.”

“Mmpphh!!” Shawn moaned and shook his head desperately.

“Don’t worry, son, we’ll find a proper job for you…”

“We need a car, preferably a large one. Maybe a delivery truck? We could keep Shawn there, cruelly roped up and gagged, so when our victim sees him, he would think it’s all for real.”

“Yeah, I like it! One more occasion and reason to keep the kid restrained…” Mr. Bolton said with a smile around his cigar.

“All right, I guess we have everything planned for tomorrow. In the morning we leave, go to the town and I can get a delivery truck from my buddy. It’s not the biggest one, so it might be a little dinky in there, especially with two guys like us, and three roped up victims, but we’ll handle it. After all, which father wouldn’t do it for his son?” Mr. Foster asked and the guys laughed again.

“Yeah, you’re right, man! Now that we’ve got everything settled, I suggest we have some fun…” Mr. Bolton said and gulped down the remaining whiskey from his glass…

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Can't wait to see this plan set in motion
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Like the plotting of the kidnapping! Looking forward to how this scene unfolds, and the allure of the decoy :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that room... four burly hunks planning a kidnapping? Can they do mine next?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 60 - Humiliating the prisoner

Once the plan for the next day was settled, the four masculine alphas could focus on much more pleasant things. I watched them as they were talking, drinking whiskey, smoking their fat cigars and generally having a good time together. My eyes were wondering from one hunk to another and I couldn’t decide which one I liked the most. I admired their shirtless abdomens and broad chests, tight leather gloves, cocky attitude. At first I thought that Mr. Foster might feel a little awkward, but he quickly relaxed and seemed to be having a great time with his three new buddies and two heavily restrained prisoners. Shawn was struggling on the floor, rolling from one side to another, but his hogtie was too neat and he could do nothing to free himself. The pathetic and barely audible whimpers were all that could escape his cruelly gagged mouth. I couldn’t do much either; whenever I tried to say something, Mr. Parker tightened his leather clad, huge palm over my lower face, immediately silencing me completely. With my arms tightly bound behind my back, I could do nothing about it.

The four incredibly hot hunks seemed to have a great time together and enjoy the afternoon. Once they emptied the first whiskey bottle, Mr. Bolton went to the alcohol cabinet and brought two more. He opened one of them and quickly refilled the empty glasses. As the time was passing by, the guys were more and more intoxicated; they talked pretty loudly with each other and their already hyper masculine attitude got even more cocky. Mr. Parker and Mr. Foster took their jackets and shirts off and they were all showing off their arm muscles and rock hard abdomens. It was an amazing view and I was extremely grateful for that; Shawn also stopped struggling and tried to find the best position to observe the giant behemoths. Their masculine scent, mixed with the cigar aroma and whiskey was driving me crazy; if I wasn’t tightly tied up and hand gagged by Mr. Parker I would have definitely begged them to let me lick their torsos clean with my tongue. But before I could focus on that thought, Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn started wrestling playfully. Their tangled bodies were writhing on the floor as the soldier and the cop were trying to get the advantage. As they were fighting with each other it looked like their masculinity was evaporating from their hot bodies.

“So, what the fuck are we going to do with these two?” Mr. Foster asked when the little wrestling match was over and the four alphas sat on the armchairs and the couch.

“They stay tied up, I don’t see any reason to untie the brats. Beside, my son never has enough of being gagged with my dirty, rotten briefs, so why the fuck should I deprive him of this please?!”

“Mmmpphhhh…” Shawn whimpered quietly.

“I like your attitude, buddy! And what about your boy, Frank?”

“He stays like this too.”

“Oh fuck… I have an idea, guys!”

Mr. Millburn’s eyes were sparkling with excitement when he said those words. I watched him stand up and come to me and Mr. Parker. He told his friend to bent my head forward and squatted down in front of me, making me look at his hard six pack and army pants. He told the other hunks to join them and put his leather gloved fingers into my ears before he started speaking. I moaned as loud as I could, but Mr. Parker’s palm was clamped firmly over my lower face. I couldn’t hear anything; even though my hearing ability was taken away from me, they four sweaty behemoths were talking in very low voices. I struggled like crazy, but was completely defenseless. After what seemed like several minutes, Mr. Millburn removed his fingers from my ears, grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eye.

“You’re gonna fucking love it, prisoner!”

“Frank and Derek, you gag him. Rick, go get the chair, and I’ll bring the equipment.”

I had no idea what was going on, so I was squirming and moaning into my super tight hand gag. Mr. Parker removed his leather clad palm from my mouth, but at the same moment he started pushing the same horrible wad of cloths that I had been gagged with while riding in the trunk of his car into my protesting mouth. The material was still wet from my saliva and the taste was even worse than before. As soon as the oversized gag was inside my yap, Mr. Foster grabbed the roll of military grade and super sticky duct tape and started wrapping it around my lower face, covering everything from my nose to my chin. A moment later Mr. Bolton walked in carrying a chair and placed it in the centre of the room. The three intoxicated hunks made me sit on it with my arms behind the back of the chair. I expected them to fasten me to it with rope or tape, but instead Mr. Parker sat on my lap and grabbed my jaw and immobilized it in his vice like grip; I was forced to look right at his handsome face.

“Scott was right, son: you’re gonna love this!”

The two brutes lit up fresh cigars and a few seconds later I heard Mr. Millburn walk inside the room; I was sitting with my back to the door, so I had no idea what he brought. He came to me and wrapped something around my neck and tied it snugly. I tried to turn a little, but Mr. Parker’s grip was firm and I could only whimper into my gag. Suddenly I heard the buzzing sound coming from behind me and something touched the top of my head. At that moment I realized what they were going to do and I immediately started yelling into the tape. I didn’t want them to shave my head, but I was powerless to do anything. Mr. Parker was keeping me still and none of the brutes paid any attention to my protests. Mr. Millburn took his time and when he was finished they made me stand up and marched me to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I saw a military style buzz cut. I grunted angrily into my gag, but the muscled behemoths just laughed and forced my head under the tap. They turned the water on and kept rubbing my extremely short hair with their leather gloved hands.

“Enjoying your new hairstyle, son?” Mr. Parker asked when he stood me up again.

“Mmpphhh!!”

“I knew you would love it!”

Mr. Bolton dried my head with a towel and then he and Mr. Parker marched me into my captor’s bedroom. They threw me on the bed and took out some rope from the pockets on their army pants. In a matter of seconds they roped up my legs at the ankles, calves and just above the knees. I was panting heavily, but they just told me to stay quiet and left the room. I started struggling like crazy; for the first time I really wanted to be untied. I was furious with them and I wanted my imprisonment to stop, but unfortunately I didn’t have to say anything in this matter. As the time was passing by, I calmed down a bit. After an hour or a little longer than that Mr. Parker entered the room, locked the door and lied down next to me. He wrapped his extremely muscular arm around my roped up torso and pressed me firmly against his shirtless body.

“You look good with this hair, prisoner. This hairstyle suits you.”

It was the only thing he said to me that evening and soon fell asleep. Having no other choice I did the same.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Poor Ryan, what a savage thing to endure....forced army haircut.... :mrgreen: Sounds like Mr. Parker is enjoying the new cut and likely how he participated in creating it.

Like how the chapter ends with Mr Parker spooning Ry :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that last chapter . I would gladly chew on briefs .
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Ryan and mr Parkers relationship has just taken a major turn. it went from a friendly role play of consensual non-consentual prisoner, to crossing the line of Ryan's limits by shaving his head against his wishes. I see this having a lasting affect on Ryan's trust and willingness to play along. there is a very fine line between domination and abusive treatment. I think Mr Parker has crossed that line
gurisc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurisc »

No more fashion and girly hair for him - that's great!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Drunk alpha buddies might go a bit overboard, sometimes!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic