A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Wow! Thanks for the new chapter! Is today Christmas? Lol
Another amazing chapter, it’s always thrilling to read what this little prisoner is suffering (while fantasizing I am in his position ;) ). Month long wait for each chapter is excruciating but there is nothing we can do but to sit tight and wait patiently, which is also kinda hot!

Good job! You are amazing.
🐦 @justinkgy
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot scene combining eating breakfast with getting handgagged between bites! I wish I had a big strong alpha to do that to me.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great chapter, but it's not bondage until you want out....
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

This is currently my favourite story and has me constantly looking for a new chapter .

The sub being subjected to to his long term bondage is great reading.

As a sub into long term myself I can relate so much to this great work. Can't wait to hear him being trussed up especially over night.

The one thing with a lot of stories is a lot of hig ties are done. But as anyone knows long term hogs are very hard to take.

Trussed well and wrists behind and rest of body bound well so makes good reading and wirks
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@ squirrel another great chapter .
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“All right, prisoner, this is how it’s going to work...
Omigod, [mention]squirrel[/mention]...I just loved what came next. The idea of every movement, every utterance, every bite, every sip of water is not yours to decide, but belongs to the man/men holding you captive...

Seventh Heaven to me, Baby! :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 16 - A strange conversation

I was really taken aback by Mr. Parker’s words; if what he said was truth, the two hunky blokes were as much into tying guys up as I was into being bound. Of course I wanted to ask him about it, but Mr. Millburn’s two rotten socks crammed into my mouth didn’t allow me to make too speak. Of course I tried, but all that came out was some unintelligible, quiet groans. My host and his military buddy just chuckled at me, ruffled my hair playfully and left me alone in the corner of the little gym room we were in. I was tightly hogtied on the floor, so I couldn’t see too well what the two blokes were up to, but with the corner of my eyes I saw that both of them took their leather cop gloves off and put them into the pockets on their army pants. They flexed their muscular bodies a little and then moved on to the proper physical exercises they both loved so much. For a brief moment I was wondering what they liked better: tying guys up or doing their workout, but the answer was kind of obvious; they could have both at the same time.

The position I was in didn’t allow me much movement and it was hard to observe their training. I tried to sit up to have a better view, but with my wrists and ankles roped up really close to each other all my attempts were completely futile. It was the first time since those two soldiers captured me that I wanted out. I began struggling and tried to wiggle my hands out of the bonds, but no matter how much I squirmed and tugged on the ropes, none of the knots came loose. I groaned angrily into my oversized gag and stopped struggling to calm myself down a little. When I did I realized that the only thing I could do to look at my captors and their work out was to roll my side. It still wasn’t the best position, but at least I could observe everything and the view was really astonishing.

Mr. Parker was lying on his back on the exercise bench and was working with the barbell. Mr. Millburn was standing behind his head and belaying his friend. I watched in awe as the massive barbell was going up and down; my host’s arm muscles were flexing in the most mesmerizing way. After several moments his biceps and chest started to cover with small beads of sweat; he looked so masculine that I couldn’t take my eyes of him. But soon the guys switched places and now I had the chance to observe Mr. Millburn’s muscular torso and muscles as they flexed, struggling with the barbell. It was absolutely incredible; the two super hot and handsome soldiers were entirely focused on each other and their training and I was able to observe that.

After some time the guys stopped for a short while and then moved on to other exercises. This time they were doing pull ups on the pull up bar and that gave me even greater opportunity to admire their wide chests and magnificent six packs. From time to time the hunks cast me a quick glance and Mr. Parker even winked at me once; when he did I let out an unwilling moan through my thick gag. I was so absorbed in watching their huge muscles flex and relax that sometimes I thought I was losing control of my own body. But watching the soldiers doing the pull ups wasn’t the last thing I could look at; once they were finished with that, they both grabbed really heavy looking dumb-bells. They sat on two chairs in front of each other and started exercising their arm muscles. But this time they didn’t work out in silence.

“So, did you talk with Bruce?” Mr. Parker asked.

“Yeah, he’s eager to meet with us. But he ‘s not sure when they’ll arrive yet, so we still have some time before we leave. Man, it’ll be great to see him again.”

“What do you mean he doesn’t know when they’ll arrive? Everything was scheduled…”

“It was, but he told me there was some change in the plans and everything will be postponed a little bit. Not that it matters; Ryan can wait.”

“Mmmppphhhh!!” I tried to speak when I heard my name in the conversation.

“I’m not talking about Ryan; he doesn’t have anything to say in the matter anyway. I was really glad the three of us would finally get together again… Fuck, screw it. We’re gonna meet him anyway, so there’s nothing to make a fuss about.”

“Exactly. Plus, I already thought how we could spend this additional time with the kid. I’ll tell you later.”

“You have another brilliant idea, Scott? Well, I’m eager to hear it.”

“Later, dude, later… But I’m sure you’ll like it.”

“Yeah, I know I will. I wonder if Ryan would like it too….”

“Does it really matter?”

“Of course it doesn’t! I was just curious, that’s all.”

“Mmmppphhhh!!!”

The two soldiers just looked at me and went silent. They kept working out for some more time, but this time I didn’t just look at them. I was moaning into my gag and struggling a lot. I wanted to know what was going on and what they had in store for me. I had no idea who that Bruce was and what the four of us would be doing together. There was a flood of questions rushing through my mind at that moment, but Mr. Millburn’s huge socks in my protesting yap and twelve layers of super sticky, military grade duct tape wrapped over my mouth prevented me from asking any of them. I really wanted to get rid of the gag, but that wasn’t going to happen. The two soldiers’ roping skills were excellent and I was supposed to stay tied up for as long as they wanted.

“I guess that’s enough for today, don’t you think, Jack?”

“Yeah, I agree. It was short, but quite intense.” Mr. Parker replied, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“Yep. But before we take a shower, let’s make sure the kid stays hogtied. He seems like he wanted to escape his restraints…”

“The fucker may tray as much as he wants. He isn’t going anywhere. But I don’t have anything against tightening his bonds…”

The two soldiers stood up and came to me. They forced me on my stomach and I felt two sets of hands untying the knots and then retying them much tighter than before. I was grunting into my gag the whole time, by they ignored me completely. After several minutes I was trussed up much better and tighter and I was now sweating a lot and panting heavily. When the hunks were satisfied with their work and made sure I wouldn’t be able to free myself they left the gym room leaving me alone with my thoughts and questions.

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Another new chapter so soon? Fantastic!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Bruce? Sounds like another alpha hunk will be on his way to have some fun with Ryan. Can't wait for that!
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Bruce didn't know when 'they' will arrive so sounds like at least 2 joining the party. Maybe Ryan will have some company in tight, inescapable bondage. Here's hoping....
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent as always
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Thank you so much for the new chapter. Can’t wait to see what the extra hunk will do. I pray he is brutal, harsh and strict. I also hope he will have a lot of his own punishments for Ryan behind the other two’s back. Literally my fantasy coming to life. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
🐦 @justinkgy
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“I’m not talking about Ryan; he doesn’t have anything to say in the matter anyway.
As it should be!!! :evil:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 17 - Doubts and reassurance

Once my two captors had left me alone, hogtied in the gym room it wasn’t long before the questions and doubts flooded my mind again. I was completely helpless and could do nothing to stop Mr. Parker and his military buddy from doing whatever they had in mind. I was certain about one thing: the two soldiers had arranged a meeting with someone else, and from I could understand Bruce wasn’t the only guy we were supposed to meet with. Everything else was a mystery to me; I had no idea who that Bruce was, why and when should we meet, what would we all be doing together. For the first time I felt strange anxiety; even though I knew I could trust Mr. Parker, I suddenly realized that Mr. Millburn was a complete stranger to me. The only thing I knew about him was that he and my host served together in the military.

All that made me struggle a lot more that I had done before; I really wanted out of my bonds, or at least get rid of the gag to be able to ask the bothering questions that were swirling around my head. I rolled from one side to another, tried to find a knot with my fingers, flexed my muscles, rubbed my lower jaw against the wooden floor. Unfortunately for me, the two huge blokes were both experts at tying guys up and after several moments of struggling it was certain that I wouldn’t be able to free myself without help. I calmed down a little and relaxed when another thought entered my mind: even if had been able to ask whatever I wanted, I had no guarantee that Mr. Parker would give me honest answers. I closed my eyes and waited for the studs to return; I couldn’t do anything else, anyway.

I don’t know how much time passed when I finally heard footsteps. But this time there was something different about them; they were much lighter than usually. I turned my head and saw my two captors, who were now wearing only their underwear. I moaned in excitement when I spotted their super hot bodies, great six packs and muscular legs. I had no idea what they had in mind, but I definitely wanted to spend more time with them. The two brutes came closer to me, squatted down and rolled me on my stomach. Then I felt them checking my bonds again. Apparently they had expected me to struggle and now wanted to see if I made any progress. I didn’t and the guys seemed to be very satisfied about that.

“Did you try to free yourself, prisoner? I suggest you tell us the truth…” I heard Mr. Parker’s stern voice.

“Mmmhh….” I nodded quietly.

“And, any luck?” He asked again, this time in much more playful tone.

“Mmpphh…” I shook my head.

“I told you he would be struggling like crazy, Jack.”

“I knew he would. But we didn’t forbid him to do it, so he didn’t break any rules.”

“No. But I guess the sense of complete helplessness is a just punishment for him.”

“Yeah, I’m sure the kid desperately wants out. But that isn’t going to happen…”

“Of course it isn’t!”

“Mpmpphh!”

“Go ahead, prisoner. Grunt and whimper as much as you want.” Mr. Parker said, ruffled my head playfully and then turned to his buddy: “I’ll take the kid. You go talk with Bruce, grab the stuff and we’ll meet by the swimming pool.”

“Sure thing, man. But I don’t think he can do any changes in their schedule. But I’ll see what I can do, bro.

Mr. Millburn left the room. I looked at Mr. Parker with my pleading eyes and moaned into my gag. He just smiled, grabbed me and put my hogtied body on his shoulder. After a few moments we were outside and he put me on the cold tiling by the swimming pool. He made sure I wouldn’t fall into the water and entered the pool. Once he sat down he turned his head towards me with a smile on his handsome face.

“You hanging there, Ryan?”

“Mmmpphh…” I nodded and looked at him with wide eyes. It was the first time he called me by my name since he and Mr. Millburn tied me up for the first time.

“I know we’ve been rough with you. And we WILL be rough with you if you disobey our orders. But remember that nor me, nor Scott would do anything to hurt you. I’ve known your father and you for a long time and I would never do any harm to you. Scott is the same; I would place my own life in his hands. So don’t worry about meeting Bruce and his group, I’m sure you’ll have much more fun with them than you can imagine…”

Mr. Parker kept looking me in the eye until I nodded my head signalizing him that I understood everything he said. When I did he winked at me and turned his head away. For several minutes I was thinking about my host’s words and for some unknown reason I knew he was speaking the truth. After all, I did know him since I was a child and he had never given me the tiniest reason not to trust him. I felt ashamed that I had doubts about him, but fortunately I didn’t have too much time to think about it. Soon Mr. Millburn came out holding a bottle of whiskey and two cohiba cigars in one hand and two glasses in the other; in one of the glasses there was a lighter. The giant hunk gave his buddy a cigar and a glass and entered the swimming pool. Then they lit up their fat stogies and Mr. Parker poured the alcohol into the glasses.

“That’s what I call a holiday, man… Nice workout, cigar, whisky… what more can one want?” Mr. Millburn asked after blowing out a huge cloud of smoke.

“Hmm… maybe freedom to do all that?” Mr. Parker answered and cast me a quick glance.

“I bet the kid is having the time of his life anyway… By the way, did you tell him what we have in store for him after dinner?”

“Nope. He’ll find out in a good time…”

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Fantastic. Keep it coming bro

Very jealous of Ryan living my dream
🐦 @justinkgy
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ooh exciting looking forward to seeing what the new group might bring and do
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Really good, my friend. I love Ryan's perspective... :D

I love Ryan's pediment even more!!! :evil: :evil:
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Getting caught up after being absent for so long.

This was great. I love how you keep us guessing the entire time!

Good job bud!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Not fair of you to keep us waiting like this, my friend 8-)
All in all, a very enjoyable set of chapters.

I was delighted to see rapid updates from you and it appears I'm hardly the only one.
Ryan's predicament is the star of this moment, of course. But even so, I particularly enjoyed Mr Parker's almost fatherly reassurances:
“I know we’ve been rough with you. And we WILL be rough with you if you disobey our orders. But remember that nor me, nor Scott would do anything to hurt you. I’ve known your father and you for a long time and I would never do any harm to you. Scott is the same; I would place my own life in his hands. So don’t worry about meeting Bruce and his group, I’m sure you’ll have much more fun with them than you can imagine…”
It puts a human face to an otherwise brutish captor and probably did much to relieve some of Ryan's mounting doubts and insecurities.
The kid is definitely living his dream right now. And as a Dom, I'm pretty sure Mr Parker and Mr Millburn are as well.

Blissful continuation [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Keep it up! We're all cheering for you!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Oh this is such a good story and as a sub I can relate to most of it . I'm often kept long term in bondage and tied and gagged safety over night. But I do get a break in morning to use a bathroom or made to pee into a bottle if the top still wants me kept bound .

It's not bondage till you want out and I'm often pleading in my gag to be free but told no

It seems Ryan might be kept longer than I have mind you a week in a prison camp in constant bondage is my record. Keep going Ryan lol love this story. Thank you so much
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for all the comments, guys! I have no idea how I managed to write three chapters in just one week, but I'm glad I did and that you enjoy them :)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] playing catch up, and am delighted to find 3 chapters to indulge in.....the gloved hand-gag is awesome. :oops:

Love where you are taking us with this tale!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Another cliffhanger! I trust these men to set up a proper surprise for Ryan.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 18 - By the pool

It seemed that Mr. Parker and his military friend had decided to keep my mind occupied all the time that day. When I heard Mr. Millburn’s words I immediately wanted to know what the two soldiers had in store for me. Unfortunately, the two cheesy socks in my mouth and multiple layers of super strong duct tape wrapped around my head didn’t allow me to ask any questions. I grunted and moaned a little and stared at my captors with wide eyes, but they just winked at me and got back to their idle conversation. Several hours before I would have probably be alarmed, but after Mr. Parker’s assurances that I was safe, I was just curious what the two giant hunks had in mind. Of course, there was no way to get those information, so after several minutes I just relaxed and looked the two guys in the swimming pool.

I was lying on the cold tiles, bathed in early afternoon sunrays and watching two extremely muscular blokes puffing on their fat cigars, enjoying whisky and talking about some meaningless stuff. It was wonderful. I started struggling a little bit and grunting into my huge gag to feel the ropes on my body; the feeling of helplessness was amazing. Since I was lying right next to the pool, from time to time one of the guys came close to me, ruffled my hair and checked my bonds. Neither me nor them believed that I could free myself, so it was probably just to show me that I was completely under their mercy. Whenever I saw Mr. Parker or his buddy approaching, I started struggling again and moaning into my gag and judging from the big smiles on their handsome faces they liked that as much as I did. I was enjoying my predicament a lot and completely lost the track of time.

“Fuck, I forgot to take the towels…” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice.

“Happens. If you want, I can go and get them.”

“Nah, I have a better idea…”

Mr. Parker got out of the swimming pool splashing the water around. I watched him as he was getting closer to me with a devilish smile on his face. I don’t know why, but I had a strange feeling that he would untie my legs and order me to get inside and bring the towels. But it turned out I was completely wrong with me predictions; Mr. Parker squatted down next to me and rolled me on my side. He grabbed my chin, forced me to look into his eyes and told me to stay quiet and motionless. I had no idea what he had in mind, but soon I understood everything. The huge soldier stood up, placed his left foot on my shorts and started wiping his feet against my leg. I looked at him with wide eyes, completely taken aback by that. He just smiled down at me and simply wiped his other foot using my shorts as a rag.

“I knew you’d prove to be a good avail one day, prisoner.”

“Mmmpphhh!”

“Yeah, good luck with that!” Mr. Parker rolled me on my stomach again and went inside the house.

“How did you like that, prisoner? Mr. Millburn asked when I turned my head towards him.

“Mmmhh…”

“Yeah, I thought so.”

“Mmmpphh!!”

Mr. Millburn didn’t say anything else, so I just stared at him and struggled a little bit. It was the first time when I actually felt like a real prisoner; a prisoner with whom Mr. Parker and his buddy could do whatever they wanted. When I thought about that for a while I was surprised, because it didn’t make me angry or ashamed. On the contrary, it felt quite right to be mercilessly tied up, gagged and used in any way the two alpha jocks would find appropriate. Plus, now I was sure that neither of them would cross the line or do anything to hurt me. After a moment of consideration I decided that I liked what had happened, but I didn’t have too much time for thinking; soon Mr. Parker appeared again, this time holding two towels in his hands.

“Did you guys have a nice chat when I was gone?” He asked and handed Mr. Millburn one of the towels.

“No, not really… The kid isn’t much of a talker, you know… But he’s great at listening”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed that, too. I told you he’d be perfect for his little role when we finally meet with Bruce.”

“Yep, I guess you were right, dude.”

The two soldiers were talking like that for a while, ignoring my muffled pleas and pathetic struggles. The more they were speaking about that mysterious guy, the more I wanted to know about him and their plans. But unfortunately, I could do nothing about it; the ropes were tight and the gag flawless. I would have to remain in complete ignorance until the time the guys would explain everything.

“All right, let’s get inside and prepare the dinner.” Mr. Millburn said when the two of them were dry,

“Fuck… I don’t feel like cooking… What do you say for pizza or something?”

“Why not? But it will take some time for the delivery guy to get here.”

“I don’t mind. I’m not that hungry yet. And I think our little prisoner would also have a piece or two…”

“Mmmpphh!!” I grunted and nodded my head.

“If he earns it, that is…”

The hunks laughed and squatted down next to me. Soon I felt the guys working on the ropes keeping me hogtied; once they were undone I let out a loud sigh of relief. In a matter of seconds they untied my ankles, calves and thighs. When my legs were free, the two soldiers stood me up and marched me inside the house. Mr. Parker grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and we walked to his entertainment room. He placed the chair in front of the couch and told me to sit on it. I did and he left the room, but not for long. He returned quickly with the sports bag in his hands. Without saying anything, he opened the bag, took several coils of rope and began tying me up to the chair. This time he was very rough; he wrapped the ropes extremely tightly, pinning my torso to the back of the chair and my legs to the legs of it. When he was sure I wouldn’t be able to stand up, he grabbed the roll of duct tape and wrapped it five more times around my gag.

“There. Sorry, kid, but we can’t take the risk. You’ll have to stay here until the delivery guy arrives.”

“MMppph….”

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Phew... that brief scene where he rubs his feet on the bound slave!

Great mental image.

Still waiting to see what the evening is going to hold for our little compliant captive!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic