A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 35 - Pushing the borders

My two captors moved me a little, placed me in front of the couch and sat on it. They turned the TV on and watched some movie for a while. For a short moment I thought they would order me to lick their military boots or feet, or gag me again, but they didn’t. They were focused on the TV screen and I was somehow left alone with my thoughts. I didn’t know if they guys did that on purpose, but I was grateful for that brief moment of relief anyway. I lied there still and quiet, not wanting to interrupt the giant soldiers. Every now and then I tested my super tight bonds and every time I tried to free myself it turned out that my restraints were flawless. Even though I was tied up very strictly I loved every second of it. Lying in front of those masculine brutes was thrilling and felt wonderful; when I looked up a little and watched their handsome faces I felt a certain warmth building up. As I later found out, we spent the whole evening like that.

“All right, it’s time to go to bed. I have to get some sleep after last night…” Mr. Millburn said suddenly and yawned.

“Agreed. But you know we have one more thing to do before that, man.” Mr. Parker replied and they both looked down at me.

Both of them smiled deviously and stood up. I thought they would hogtie, gag me and leave me on the floor for the whole night, so I was really surprised when they started removing the ropes from my legs and forearms, leaving only my crossed wrists bound tightly behind my back. Mr. Parker stood me up and his buddy brought one of the chairs from the kitchen. They made me sit on it with my arms behind the back of the chair. They returned to the couch and ordered me to spread my legs. When I did, Mr. Parker put his crossed booted feet on the chair seat, dangerously close to my crotch. To my great surprise I was actually a little disappointed he didn’t touch it. I squirmed for a while, which made the guys laugh.

“All right, prisoner, we need to ask you some questions and we need honest answers. You have our permission to speak for the time being.” Mr. Millburn said in a serious tone.

“Don’t overuse that privilege, though. If you do or say something I don’t like, you’ll get gagged immediately. Do you understand, prisoner?”

“Yes, Sir, I do.”

“So… how did you like Rick?” Was Mr. Parker’s first question.

“Well… He is a neat guy, Sir. And the three of you definitely have known each other for years, so it was nice to have him over.”

“Weren’t you afraid of him?” Mr. Millburn asked.

“Of course not, Sir. I mean, yes, he looks like a scary cop, but after you spend some time with him, he turns out to be a great companion.”

“I have to tell him this, kid. He’ll laugh his ass off when he hears what you think of him.” Mr. Parker was definitely amused with my opinion.

“Yeah, I would like to see his face, too! All right, let’s get moving with this: how did you like the punishment for breaking the rules?”

“If I say I didn’t like it, would you stop punishing me like that?” I asked in reply.

“We ask the questions, prisoner, and if you don’t answer them quickly, you’ll fucking regret it!” Mr. Parker sounded really annoyed.

“I kind of liked it, Sir. It was very humiliating to lick Mr. Bolton’s boots, socks and feet, but to be honest I expected something a lot worse…”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know…. maybe brutal spanking, for example, Sir.”

“You have the wrong image of a proper master, then. It’s not about brute force, although it comes handy sometimes.” Mr. Millburn replied.

“All right, enough of this little chit chat. I’m tired and I need to get some sleep. Prisoner, you’re not allowed to speak anymore.” Mr. Parker cut in.

His military buddy nodded in agreement and released me completely. They told me to use the bathroom before the night and then come to Mr. Parker’s bedroom where he would restrain me for the night. I quietly went to do my business, brushed my teeth and changed clothes. One part of me enjoyed my temporary freedom, but the second one wanted to feel the ropes again. When I thought about this for a while I understood that the second part was winning. I smiled and went to Mr. Parker’s room; when I entered I was grabbed by him brutally and he twisted my arms behind my back. Soon I felt the familiar pressure on my wrists and then ankles and calves. When he finished with the restraints he forced a wad of dirty socks into my mouth and taped it shut with multiple wraps of the super strong military grade duct tape. Then he pushed me on the bed, closed the door and lied next to me, still in his military pants and gloves.

“Today you learnt that disobeying my orders results in a punishment, right, prisoner?”

“Mmmpph…” I nodded, looking him in the eye.

“And that’s what happens if you are a good, obedient prisoner. I know where your line is and I;m not going to cross it, but maybe I might push it a little bit…”

I was totally taken aback when he leaned down and kissed me on my gagged mouth. He kept pressing his mouth against mine for a short moment and then suddenly stopped. He winked at me and told me to have a good night. I moaned in frustration but he ignored me. And I wasn’t angry because he did what he did, but because he stopped…

END OF PART I

POLL

Since the first part of Ryan's adventures came to an end I though I might try the polls out. The quesion is:

Which character do you like best and why?

Let me know in the comments and thank you for participating in the story! Second part will come soon

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I voted for ryan because I would love to be in his place and punished like he is .
Last edited by Msueta@2 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a great ending to part 1. I voted Ryan cause I wish I could be in his place. All the characters so far have been great though. Can’t wait to see what you do in Part 2
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved loved loved that "punishment" getting to worship shoes, socks and feet. Yum!!

And here I thought the journey was ending, but you shock us with end of part 1! So excited for more adventures with these hot alphas.

In the poll, I voted Mr. Bolton. Love me some hot cops and I would love to worship his sweaty feet after a long shift!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Mr. Parker...because he is in control! :evil:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I'll be catching up to these two newest chapters later today (can't wait!), but to answer the poll, I'm giving my vote to Mr Bolton. However, Rick is only getting my vote because we (those of us who follow your other works) currently know him better. We got to know him, his brother, his two sons and we got to see what kinda household he leads and what kinda dad he is.

I really like Rick. I always have.
I'm really liking Ryan (what a cutie!) and Mr Parker as well.
As for Scott, I like him but to a somewhat lesser degree.
My somewhat less zealous liking of Scott doesn't stem from a dislike of anything he's done. It's simply a case of me not feeling as though I know him all that much yet. He's Mr Parker's buddy and helper, but so far this story is very Ryan & Mr Parker centric (which is totally fine btw ;)).
With that being said, I'm fairly certain Scott will be the loser of this poll, even though everyone here likes him.

Looking forward to catching up this evening 8-)
Congrats on having finished the first part of this saga, my friend.
That's quite a brilliant feat! You should be proud.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for all the comments, guys!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , it's true that Mr. Millburn as a little in the back ground, but there is a chance that it would happen in the second part :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fantastic ending to the first part of this saga!
I was admittedly as amused as Jack and Scott when I heard Ryan describing Rick as being "a big scary cop" :lol:

I enjoyed their little chat together and definitely enjoyed Ryan's "punishment" at Mr Bolton's feet.
Shame that I wasn't there with them. I too would have vowed to use Ryan's services again had he worshipped my feet in such a manner!

I can't wait to see what lies in store for Ryan in the second part of this adventure.
Brilliantly told [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I love everything about this story the tight bondage positions and the rank foul sock gags well done mate
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

The three buddies should schedule non-stop captivity for Ryan, and surprise him with various tricks. They could have him through trials and try to develop escape artistry skills. And ensure silence is respected.
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

I think I like Ryan the best because I imagine myself to be him. I’ll like his captives more if they are stricter and more ruthless ;)
🐦 @justinkgy
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

PART II
Chapter 36 - A sick prisoner

The next few days were more less the same: Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn were keeping me their prisoner all the time. The two muscular soldiers seemed to enjoy tying me up and gagging me with their worn out socks and underwear as much as I enjoyed being treated this way by them. I was restrained permanently; the only time when I was completely free was in the morning and in the evening, when the giant hunks let me take a shower and use the toilet. But that freedom was usually very short term; the moment I was leaving the bathroom I was immediately grabbed by one of them and soon bound and silenced. And I have to say that I loved every moment of being their prisoner. It felt incredible when the two brutes were wrapping ropes tightly around my legs and arms and forcing some piece of cloth into my mouth to keep me quiet. Usually they just confined themselves to tying up my limbs and gagging me, but from time to time they were much more strict than that. Whenever the guys decided I needed more severe roping, they put me into an extremely tight hogtie, or bound my whole body to a chair. And I was all for that; their masculinity, brutality, cockiness, was what I expected and wanted.

But the next Monday morning was different. As usual, I was sleeping on Mr. Parker’s bed with him lying next to me. We were both shirtless and I had my arms tied up behind my back, my legs were roped up and I had a typical gag for the night: my captor’s socks and multiple layers of super strong duct tape wrapped over my mouth and around my head. But when I woke up I immediately knew something was wrong. I was very cold and shivering, I had a sore throat and swallowing hurt like hell. I also felt much weaker than usual. I was lying there for several minutes, wondering if I should wake Mr. Parker up or not. Finally I decided to let him sleep; I didn’t want him to think I was a weakling, so I was just lying there for some more time before my captor finally woke up. The moment he looked at my face he frowned and took off the police leather gloves from his hands. He placed his palm on my forehead and his eyes widened. He rolled me on my stomach and began untying my hands and then my feet. When he was done he told me to sit on the bed and removed my gag.

“You may speak. For how long have you been awake, Ryan? ” He asked, a little concerned.

“I don’t know, Sir… I think for around an hour, Sir.”

“Fuck, why didn’t you wake me up!?”

“I didn’t want to bother you, Sir…”

“Idiot… Wait here.”

I just nodded my head and did as Mr. Parker said. I was very grateful that he removed all my bonds. Even though I loved being tied up and gagged, at that particular moment I preferred not to be in bondage, especially in a tight one. I waited for a few moment before I heard heavy footsteps and soon my captor came into the bedroom again, followed by Mr. Millburn. The giant soldier looked down at me, but didn’t say anything. He placed his huge palm on my forehead and kept it there for several seconds. He sighed and left the room and I looked at Mr. Parker questioningly.

“Scott is a medic in the army.” Mr. Parker explained.

“Yeah, he is. So be quiet, both of you, and let me do my job.” Mr. Millburn came back, this time with a stethoscope and a first aid kit in his hands.

“Do you always have those with you, Sir?”

“I’m the one who asks questions here, boy. Tell me what’s wrong.” Mr. Millburn replied sternly.

“I throat hurts very much, Sir. Plus I’m very cold.”

“Any troubles with breathing? Nausea?

“No, Sir.”

“All right. Let’s listen, then.”

He put the eartips into his ears and placed the drum on my chest. He told me to take several deep breaths, which I did. Then moved to my back and listened for some time. It was very strange; the two super masculine guys, who were usually keeping me restrained and treated me like their personal prisoner, were now all caring and concerned about my health. Even in my current state I couldn’t stop admiring their muscular bodies and dreaming about being tied up by them. But at that moment I had to focus on Mr. Millburn’s commands. When he finished listening to my breathing he took the thermometer from his kit and checked my fever.

“The lungs and bronchial passages seem to be fine. Open wide, Ryan.”

I did as he told me and he flashed some light into my oral cavity. He pressed my tongue down with a throat spatula and looked for a moment. Then he told me to close my mouth, put his fingers under my jaw and told me to swallow. He asked if it hurt and I nodded. Then he felt around my neck and nape.

“So? What is it?” Mr. Parker asked after a moment of silence.

“Nothing serious. The kid’s throat is all red, his adenoids and lingual tonsils are much enlarged. Plus, he has some pus at the adenoids, so it’s probably just some bacterial infection. The high fever is a proof that the organism has much difficulties in fighting it, so we need to help it a little. I’ll write the prescription for antibiotics. Jack, you’ll go to the town and buy everything I tell you and I’ll stay with the kid.”

“How long will take for me to recover, Sir?”

“Only a few days. Probably tomorrow you’ll feel much better if you take the medicine today.”

“Ok then. If I need to go to the town anyway, I might as well run some other errands. You need anything, Scott?”

“You can buy more whiskey and cigars, man. And we’re running short of duct tape, so get some big rolls, too.” Mr. Millburn said and started writing something on a piece of paper he got from his medical kit.

“Got it, man!”

Mr. Parker laughed and left the room with my prescription. Soon I heard the car engine start..

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Ahh I did not see it going in this direction but I love it! Long term bondage can be fun for both parties but when one gets sick, you got to stop and take a small break. Curious how this day with more freedom than usual will affect the relationship between Ryan and Mr. Parker, especially after that kiss in the last chapter
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As long as there's lots of tape, he could be immobilised for his own safety.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like Part II is off to a great start!
This dose of realism is a breath of fresh air. It's great to see Ryan not feeling well, most notably because of the caring response of his captors.
Always handy to have a trained medic nearby 8-)

Fantastic chapter!

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

It's nice to see Ryan is in very capable hands. This was a key moment to show him the guys really do care about him.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Turns out too many dirty socks give you tonsillitis?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Turns out too many dirty socks give you tonsillitis?
Nah, as long as the ropes that bind you are treated with fluoride! :D :lol:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] , maybe it's the other way round? Maybe Ryan didn't have dirty socks for long enough in his mouth, so the sock bacterias didn't have enough time to get rid of the tonsillitis causing bacterias? :)

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago @blackbound , maybe it's the other way round? Maybe Ryan didn't have dirty socks for long enough in his mouth, so the sock bacterias didn't have enough time to get rid of the tonsillitis causing bacterias? :)
Clearly a large scale study is needed to clarify this once and for all!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] I agree, this definitely needs a large scale study. And where would one go to apply for such a study…
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Turns out too many dirty socks give you tonsillitis?
maybe athletes foot in the mouth? 😆
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 37 - Alone with Mr. Millburn

“Here, take this.” Mr. Millburn said when the sound of Mr. Parker’s car faded away.

“What is it, Sir?”

“It will reduce your fever. Then you may use the toilet and take a shower. It’s rather cold today, so take some warm clothes to put on. When you’re done, go downstairs and meet me in the kitchen. Got it, boy?”

“Yes, Sir, I understand. And… thank you.”

“For what?”

“You know, Sir… for taking care of me, examining me, writing the prescription and stuff…”

“That’s my job, kid. Plus, you’re Doug’s son and I would never let anything serious happen to you. This is just what good buddies do for each other.”

Mr. Millburn stood me up and pointed the door with his finger. I understood what he meant and I left Mr. Parker’s bedroom and went to my room to get some fresh clothes. The weather outside was really bad; it was raining, the sky was all covered with dark clouds and the wind seemed to be terribly strong. I shuddered when I thought about it and grabbed my pale blue jeans, warm socks, a grey T-shirt and a sweatshirt. Then I went to the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. I took my time; I washed myself clean and then enjoyed the hot water streaming all over my naked body. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and used the toilet. I was about to leave the bathroom, but something stopped me; I stood in front of the mirror, wondering what it was for a while. When I realized what it was I almost laughed: it would the first time I would be alone with Mr. Millburn and for some reason I felt a little uneasy about it. But the giant soldier had already proved to be e neat guy, so I pushed all those thoughts away and went to the kitchen.

“It took you some time, kid. Come here, the breakfast is ready.”

“It smells very nice, Sir.”

“Of course it does! After all, I made it…” He replied with a smile on his handsome face.

Apparently Mr. Millburn had already eaten, because there were only some breadcrumbs on his plate. I wanted to sit down, but before I did, the muscular hunk stood up and came very close to me. He put his palm on my forehead and, after a short while, nodded. He was dressed in full military uniform and had his army boots on his feet, so I felt a new wave of pleasure rushing through my body. When he finished checking my fever level, he put one of his hands on my shoulder and squeezed it a little. With the other one, he pulled something from the pocket of his military pants and showed it to me: the pair of his super hot, black leather gloves. He put them on right in front of my eyes and the scene made my little soldier tingle a little in my boxers.

“I can see you feel a little better, prisoner?” He asked and placed lifted my chin up a little so I could look him in the eye.

“Yes, Sir. The pill did the trick.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

Mr. Millburn turned me around and twisted my arms behind my back. He told me to cross my wrists and keep them like that. I did and heard some rummaging from behind. I wanted to know what was happening, but didn’t dare to look without the hunk’s permission. After a short moment I felt rope being wrapped around my hands and I let out a grunt of pleasure; even though I was sick I missed being tied up. I waited until my captor bound my wrists tightly and cinched several knots before turning me around again. The huge bloke smiled down at me and seated me on the chair with my arms behind the back of it. Once I was where he wanted me, he grabbed three more coils and tied up my ankles, calves and thighs together. It felt amazing to watch him all dressed up in the masculine uniform, with gloves on his large palms and working with the ropes. The view was mesmerizing and I couldn’t take my eyes of him; I was even a little disappointed when he was done and stood up.

“All right, time to feed you. I know you don’t feel like eating at the moment, but you need to.

“I know I do, Sir.”

Mr. Millburn grabbed another chair and sat next to me. He took one of my toasts, tore off a small piece and moved it towards my lips. I opened up and took the hot bit into my mouth. While I was chewing my captor kept his gloved palm over my lower face; I loved eating like that and was very grateful to him for doing that to me. Every time he put the food into my mouth I licked and kissed his hand a little. The meal lasted for some time and when I ate the two toasts, Mr. Millburn made me a glass of tea. He waited for it to cool down a little and then held the glass to my lips and let me drink it. I really enjoyed being treated that way and wanted that moment to last for as long as possible. Unfortunately it was over soon and the giant soldier got down to doing the washing up.

“All right, prisoner. It seems that Jack won’t come back for a few hours, so it’s just you and me.”

“So it seems, Sir.”

The huge hunk stood in front of me with his muscular arms folded at his chest. I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling down at me. I grunted a little and his smile got even wider than before. Without saying a word he took a cigar from the pocket on his chest and put it between his teeth. He lit it and puffed on it for a while until he was satisfied. I kept staring at him all the time; I didn’t want to lose anything. He took some deep drags and blew the smoke out. The, with a huge smile on his face, he took a roll of military grade duct tape from his pants pocket and unrolled some. He plastered it on my face and wrapped it around my head five times before he ripped it off and smoothed the tape on my cheek. Next he grabbed me and helped me stand up. He put me on his shoulder and walked to the entertainment room, where he put me on the couch.

“You’re sick, so I’m going to go easy on you, kid. But it doesn’t change the fact that you’re only a prisoner here and I am the Master. You still have to obey the orders, got it?” He asked sternly, towering over me.

“Mmmppph..” I nodded quickly.

“Good boy!”

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great chapter, it’s nice to get to see some more of just Mr Milton. Really gives us the chance to know him better, that is if he decides to talk to the prisoner
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic