A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 43 - An unexpected opportunity

When the three giant soldiers left the room, me and Shawn looked each other in the eye. It was the first time the two of us were alone together and I finally had a chance to look at him more closely; earlier I was too busy with the show that our captors provided. The guy was very handsome and seemed to be quite well built, although he was nothing compared to his super muscular father, or his two alpha buddies. As I was eyeing him I realized he was doing the same; he was observing me from his chair and when our eyes met he nodded and winked at me. I did the same and even though Shawn’s lower face was all covered in super sticky duct tape, I could swear that he was smiling. The jock was bound with miles of rope which kept him mercilessly fastened to the chair and was gagged with his own father’s nasty socks, but there was no anger or disappointment in his gaze. From what I had heard about him I could understand that he was enjoying his predicament as much as I was enjoying mine. At that moment I realized that it would be great to talk to him about our strange leanings and needs; after all, he was the first guy I met who loved being at the same end of the bondage relationship as I did.

We kept staring at each other and making very muffled noises into our gags, but it was obvious that our restraints were flawless and none of us would be able to free himself without help. We had no other choice but to try and communicate with only our eyes and maybe using our heads. We did our best, but it turned out that it was too difficult; we didn’t know each other at all at that moment, so it was hard to deduct what the other one had in mind. We could only sit there, roped to our chairs and gagged. After we stopped our attempts to talk with each other I focused more on admiring my fellow prisoner’s tied up silhouette. I loved being bound and silenced, but having company moved my bondage experience to whole new level. Until that moment I had never realized how great it could be to not only be mercilessly roped up, but also watching another tied up guy, while being restrained. Unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to think about it; soon I heard heavy footsteps and the three muscular blokes entered the gym room.

“I hope you guys enjoyed each other’s company. You’re going to spend a lot of time together.” Mr. Parker said with a grin on his face.

“Yeah, but don’t think you’ll get too much time to get to know each other. The guys and I have decided to give you an hour or so before dinner tonight, but that’s all you’re getting.” Mr. Millburn added.

“Mmmpphh…” I tried to speak.

“Don’t worry, kid, we’re not going to untie you. We’re professionals, prisoner, and we can’t take the risk to let two jocks like you two be unrestrained…” Mr. Bolton joined in the conversation.

“Yeah, and speaking about dinner… I don’t feel like cooking today, so why don’t we order something? Chinese food or some steaks would be perfect after all that wrestling….” Mr. Parker said.

“I don’t have anything against it, but Ryan won’t eat that. We can order something easily digested, like boiled potatoes, noodle soup, steamed vegetables…” Mr. Millburn replied.

“Mmmmpphhh!!” I tried to protest.

“Shut your fucking mouth, kid! I am not only your Master, but also a medic and you’ll eat whatever I tell you!” Mr. Millburn’s voice was stern and rough; the soldier definitely knew how to put me in my place.

“All right. Scott, you know what’s best for our prisoner here, so why don’t you go downstairs and order the meals and Rick and I will untie the boys from their chairs and lock them up somewhere?”

“Fine by me. Just make sure they’re restrained well, guys!”

“You don’t have to tell me this, man!” Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton laughed.

Mr. Millburn left the gym room and his shirtless buddies started working on Shawn’s bonds. I was watching as the two giant soldiers were removing the ropes from the guy’s body, folding them neatly and putting the coils on the floor. Since we were both fastened to the chair with miles of ropes, it took the guys quite some time to untie everything. When Shawn had only his hands bound behind his back, the brutes stood him up from the chair and then immediately made him lie on the floor on his stomach and with his head between my feet. He was protesting a little, but his father ignored him and sat on his son’s back to immobilize him. The jock yelled into his gag, when the giant mass landed on him, but could do nothing more. Mr. Bolton started undoing the ropes from my legs and Mr. Parker finally removed the super hot puffer jackets from my body and started working on the bonds on my torso and arms. After what seemed like a quarter I was almost completely free; like Shawn, I had only my arms tied up behind my back and I was still gagged, although not as cruelly as my new bondage partner.

“Listen carefully, boys, here is the deal: we’re going to remove your gags and give you something to drink. Once you gulp everything down we’ll ask if you need to use the toilet. You’ll nod or shake your heads, you’re both forbidden to speak. If any of you makes a sound you’ll both get punished. I hope you understand.” Mr. Parker said sternly and we both nodded.

The muscular hunks helped us stand up and they removed our gags; Mr. Bolton took the huge mass of clothes from his son’s mouth and Mr. Parker unwound the sticky duct tape from my lower face. Once our mouths were free we both stretched them a little before drinking the water. Shawn gulped down more than half of the bottle in no time; I was also thirsty so I finished the rest. Our captors asked us if we wanted to use the toilet and we both shook our heads. The soldiers smiled and grabbed some rope from the floor to restrain our arms; apparently they thought that having our wrists bound wasn’t enough. Once they tied our upper arms and elbows together, they created a sophisticated chest harnesses with the rope and fastened our arms to our chests. Satisfied with their work, they marched us to another room. It was small, but it didn’t matter. When we entered they checked our bonds one more time before they left.

“You now have our permission to speak. We’ll lock you here and come back for you when our dinner has arrived. When you hear us unlocking the door you’ll immediately stop talking and remain silent. Got that?”

“Yes, Sir!” Shawn and I said simultaneously.

“Good. One more thing before we go: How are you feeling, Ryan?”

“I’m fine, Sir, thank you.”

“All right, then.”

Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton left the room and locked the door behind them…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

It's nice that Ryan and Shawn will get some time to get to know each other. They'll see they aren't so weird being into this kind of stuff!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Really glad to see this adventure continue!
It looks like Shawn and Ryan are about to get to know each other a bit.
They obviously both have a lot in common, aside from being cute 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Some quality "bonding" time. Adding another prisoner introduces a great new dynamic. Will Shawn plot a rebellion and try to get Ryan on board? Such foolish plans will undoubtedly fail, but it would be fun to watch!

And the indignity of being forced to eat boiled potatoes while everyone else has Chinese is quite a sadistic torture for Ryan. I look forward to it.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m super excited for the addition of Shawn. Having that second prisoner brings a lot more possibilities into play when it comes to bondage. I personally love when two subs are bound together in a humiliating way. Really excited for these next chapters as well as to see how Shawn and Ryan get a long.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Oh I'm so happy that this story is back

I was getting drawbacks waiting for the next chapter

It us just a great read and j love how it's now two lads and both have no choice in not being bound all the time.

If its bondage you can't have the choice and till you experience that you just haven't done it right.

Its not bondage till you want out great work thank you very much hope the lads will be secured very well for a night together.

Can't wait till next read
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great continuation. Eager to hear the exchange between Shawn and Ryan and how that will unfold. They can finally speak, so that will be interesting to hear what the conversation will be about. As mentioned by the other comments, having a second sub will surely make the bondage and collaboration amongst themselves an endless set of possibilities. :mrgreen:

Curious to hear what will happen to the boys once the brutes return and then finish dinner. And then what? :o :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Let's hope the meal arrives soon. Wouldn't want them to get hungry.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Excited for these two to say hello 😛😛
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad these two are getting the chance to get to know each other more
Gagster92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagster92 »

Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! It's been amazing to watch this story evolve! 😊😊
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 44 - A little talk with new buddy

For a short time Shawn and I just stood there, looking at each other. We both tried struggling and freeing ourselves from our restraints, but the three muscular hunks did another great job with the ropes; after only a few seconds it was clear that none of us had a chance against those tights bonds. After another several moments we were panting and I felt a little tired. I went to the wall and sat down with my back against it. Shawn must have realized what was going on, because he stopped squirming around, too; he looked down at me for a while and then sat down next to me with a smile on his face.

“Hey man, nice to meet you. I’m Shawn. I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself earlier, but I had my father’s socks stuffed in my mouth. I would also gladly shake your hands, but you know… I’m not in any position to use it freely right now. Hope you understand.” Shawn said and I sensed that he was having a lot of fun at that moment.

“Yeah, I know what you mean; after all I can’t use my hands either. I’m Ryan, by the way.” I replied and turned my head towards him.

We kept looking at each other in silence for a while; Shawn must have been a really friendly guy, because he sat much closer to me than it was necessary, but I wasn’t complaining about it. He was really handsome and well built and I already liked him. Of course his muscles were nothing when compared to his father’s or his military buddies’, but it was still something I could look at for hours. Once we both made ourselves comfortable I started thinking what the two of us could talk about; I thought that getting into such private matter as bondage wasn’t the best idea during. Fortunately, Shawn disembarrassed me from this matter.

“So, are you really feeling ok, or did you just pose as a tough guy in front of your captors?”

“Yeah, everything is fine! Thanks for asking.”

“Sure thing. But what exactly is wrong with you?”

“Well, I woke up with high fever in the morning and Mr. Millburn says that my adenoids are covered in some pus and I enlarged tonsils. It’s probably nothing serious. A already feel better than I did in the morning…”

“Yeah, I bet! Being surrounded by those alphas would make anyone feel better!” He replied and laughed.

“Yeah, that too. But Mr. Parker went to the town and bought some medicine for me.” I said with a smile.

“Dude, if you don’t mind me asking: for how long have you been into bondage? And what’s exactly between you and Mr. Parker?”

“To be honest, I liked it since I was a kid. I’ve been fascinated when I saw a tied up guy and it was much better when he was gagged. I’ve always wanted to tell someone about it, but I just didn’t have the courage. And I’ve known Mr. Parker since I can remember; he and my father were in the army together and later he was our neighbor. You have no idea how many times I fantasized about him tackling me to the ground, tying me up, gagging me and keeping me his prisoner…”

“How did he find out about your interests?”

“It was my carelessness; about half a year ago I drank way too much alcohol with my buddies one evening and when I came home Mr. Parker and my Dad were in the living room. I said ‘hi’ and went to my room, watching the pictures of tied guys on my phone on my way there. What I didn’t know was that Mr. Parker was following me to make sure I was ok. He saw what I liked then.”

“And then what?”

“Nothing. He wanted to make sure that it wasn’t just one time thing, so he convinced Mr. Millburn to create a fake account on one of the bondage sites on the internet. I fell into the trap and started chatting with him, although at that time I had no idea who that person was. He arranged a meeting in town, but never showed up and cancelled the account. I came home with Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn and when we arrived they tied me up for the first time. I’ve been their prisoner since then.”

“Fuck... this is great!”

“Oh yeah, it really was… And what about you, dude?”

“I also liked it since I was a teenager, but I told my uncle Duke about this. I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted to be tied up and gagged. And it’s really weird, because I don’t consider myself submissive or anything… Maybe I just like feeling the ropes? I really don’t know… Anyway, I asked my uncle to tie me up, but at first he refused. So I kept asking and whining about it until he agreed. So I went to his rancho. He trussed me up very tightly and kept me his prisoner for six days straight. Whenever I wanted to speak he gagged me cruelly. I know he wanted to dishearten me to this bondage thing, but for me it was the best week ever.”

“Seems you have a perfect uncle!”

“I totally agree! After some time my older brother, Mark, found out that I liked being tied up and he did that for me. Unfortunately one Friday evening our father came home early and saw me bound and Mark smoking his cigars. He got really angry…”

“Yeah, he doesn’t like a guy you can mess around with…”

“Exactly! He’s really dominant and demanding and he definitely didn’t like us stealing his cigars. Luckily for me, he doesn’t have anything against my little hobby, so he ties me up whenever I come with a visit.”

“And I bet you visit him a lot! But why didn’t you move out?”

“I wanted to be more independent, you know. If I…”

Shawn stopped and remained silent. I tried to find out what was going on, but then I heard the key in the lock; our captors returned….

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Good to see the two boys are bonding while in bondage. Sharing their interests and finding common ground. Lucky for Shawn to have understanding and accommodating relatives like that. Makes a man jealous.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

You posted this about an hour after I left for work, and when I saw it on a break I got super excited. You made an eleven hour shift go by a lot faster knowing that I had this to read when I got home. And it was definitely worth the wait!

I love the dynamic between Ryan and Shawn. I was surprised that Shawn doesn’t consider himself to be submissive, just enjoys bondage. Who knows, maybe these two might become a thing after this vacation.

Really enjoyed this chapter! Can’t wait for the next one, keep up the amazing work!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Bradstick wrote: 1 year ago You posted this about an hour after I left for work, and when I saw it on a break I got super excited. You made an eleven hour shift go by a lot faster knowing that I had this to read when I got home. And it was definitely worth the wait!
[mention]Bradstick[/mention] , I'm glad I made your work go faster ;)

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

For this sentence: Luckily for me, he doesn’t have anything about my little hobby, so he ties me up whenever I come with a visit.”

I assume you "he doesn't have anything against my little hobby"?

But love how the two subs discuss their mutual interest.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

TightropesEU wrote: 1 year ago For this sentence: Luckily for me, he doesn’t have anything about my little hobby, so he ties me up whenever I come with a visit.”

I assume you "he doesn't have anything against my little hobby"?
Yes, you are right; I've already fixed that mistake :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great to see the two boyz getting to know each other and exchanging personal stories about how they came to be "in the ropes" so to speak ;) I bet Shawn was about to say something about having moved out so he would hook up with other guys. Maybe he can have Ryan over some time, especially seeing as how Shawn openly states not being submissive. I'm willing to bet he'd enjoy dishing out some tight bondage almost as much as being the one on the receiving end 8-)

Hopefully, we'll find out at some point. Either way, the two of them should hook up.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 45 - An early night

When we heard the key in the lock, Shawn and I stopped talking and silently waited for our captors to open the door. I looked at him and saw a big smile on his face; apparently he was enjoying his predicament a lot, even though he had claimed that he wasn’t submissive. I smiled back at him and a second later the three giant soldiers appeared before us. They were wearing their military pants and heavy boots, had olive green sleeveless shirts on their torsos that revealed their armpits and abnormally huge arm muscles and had those super hot jet black leather gloves on their hands; the sight was so amazing that I almost gasped in awe. Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton entered the room and squatted down next to me and Shawn, while Mr. Millburn was towering over us with his muscular arms folded on his broad chest. His buddies checked all the ropes and were satisfied when they discovered that we didn’t help each other to free ourselves; all the knots were as tight as they were the moment they were cinched. I expected them to at least untie our legs, so we could walk, but the hunks had a much better idea. Mr. Bolton grabbed his son and put him over his shoulder and Mr. Parker did the same to me.

“I hope you guys had a nice bonding time. And don’t worry, it wasn’t the last time you were together, we plan to lock you up from time to time, so you can enjoy each other’s company. Although I can’t guarantee that you would be able to talk too much then…” Mr. Parker said and patted me on my butt with his leather gloved hand.

“Yeah, and after dinner you’ll get a small sample of what my buddy has in mind, boys…” Mr. Bolton said.

Being carried by Mr. Parker on his shoulder was one of the best things I had ever experienced. I felt his extremely muscular body under mine, could inhale his masculine, alpha scent and even struggled a little bit. I noticed that he and Mr. Bolton were walking next to each other, so Shawn and I could look at each other. The huge brutes didn’t rush; they walked slowly, allowing their prisoners to enjoy that moment and I have to say I was unspeakably grateful to them for that. Soon we arrived to the kitchen; the giant soldiers made us sit on the chairs and started fastening us to them. Apparently they loved tying us up as much as we loved being tied up by them. But this time, the hunks simply roped up our torsos to the backs of the chairs.

“No need to use all the equipment for you, prisoners. If any of you does something stupid, you both will face the consequences.” Mr. Millburn said as he cinched the last knot.

“You know what, guys? Sometimes I actually want them to break our rules; it would be so fucking great to punish them…” Mr. Bolton joked.

“I’m sure they’ll do it sooner or later, dude! I’ll wait for that moment eagerly…” Mr. Bolton joined in the conversation.

The guys sat around the table and we all started eating. Of course, with our hands tightly bound behind our backs, Shawn and I had to wait for the soldiers to feed us. Fortunately, we didn’t have to wait for long; Mr. Bolton helped his son with his steak and fries, and I was forced to eat noodle soup, steamed chicken and some mashed potatoes. It wasn’t the worst meal I ever had, but I knew it was nothing compared with what the other guys were having. The smell of their dishes was absolutely incredible and it really tempted me to ask the guys to let me have at least a small bite with them. But I knew well that Mr. Millburn wouldn’t agree, and I didn’t want to put Shawn into any trouble, so I remained silent. After half an hour the dinner was over; the guys gave us some water and Mr. Millburn brought another pill on his gloved palm to my mouth. I licked it from his hand and he let me have another sip of water to help me swallow it. When I did, Mr. Bolton clamped his enormous hand on his son’s mouth and squeezed tightly; Shawn grunted something in disapproval, but was ignored.

“All right, prisoner. You need to rest now, so we decided that you’re gonna have an early night today. We’ll let you use the bathroom and then take you to Jack’s room, where we’ll tie you up for the night.” Mr. Millburn said and untied me from the chair.

Mr. Parker put me on his broad shoulder again and took me to the bathroom. By the door, he made me stand still and removed all the ropes from my body. He ordered me to be quiet and gave me ten minutes to do whatever I needed. I used that time wisely; I used the toiled and brushed my teeth. When the time was up, Mr. Parker unceremoniously entered the bathroom, grabbed me by my arm and marched me to his room, where Mr. Millburn was already waiting with several coils of rope in his gloved hands.

“Come here, prisoner. Put your hands in front of you and stay still.” Came his harsh command.

I did as I was told and soon saw and felt the ropes being wrapped around my wrists again. Mr. Millburn created a tight rope cuffs on my hands and I naively thought that, since I was sick, they would go easy on me, but I was wrong. Once my wrists were trapped, the giant hunk took another coil, folded it in two, tied one end to my left hand and started wrapping it around my groins, legs and lower abdomen. When he tied t he loose end to my right hand, my arms were immobilized and I couldn’t move them more than an inch from my body. Next, Mr. Millburn bound my legs. He put a lot of strength into it, so when he was finished I could hardly move.

“All right, prisoner. Time to make you warm and comfortable for the night.”

I looked at Mr. Parker and saw that he was holding an extremely puffy and thick sleeping bag in his hands; it looked like it was really warm inside. The soldier unzipped it and placed it on his bed. Then he and his buddy lifted me into the air and laid me in the middle of it. A second later I heard the zipping sound again and soon I was trapped inside the sleeping bag; as I suspected, it was really hot there and I knew I would perspire a lot in no time. Once the bag was zipped up, Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn unfastened their military belts and wrapped them tightly around the bag and my body at the ankles and abdomen. Then they took a third belt and wrapped it around my chest. They buckled the belts very tightly. Mr. Parker sat on my abdomen and grabbed a huge roll of super strong duct tape from Mr. Millburn. He unwound some, plastered it on my lover face and made 10 circles around my face before he tore the tape off and smoothed the loose end on my cheek.
“There, that will keep you warm and quiet.” He said and ruffled my hair.

“Mmppph….”

“Yeah, I know. You miss my socks or underwear… Don’t worry, you’ll get them soon…”

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Another fantastic chapter. Have to agree with the brutes here, one of those two needs to intentionally break a rule so they both get punished.

I love the use of the sleeping bag! I’m curious what he means with the underwear and socks. 10 wraps around his face is a lot so It looks like they don’t want him stuff gagged especially after him being sick. I wonder if they are gonna dump a bunch of dirty laundry on his head and then close the sleeping bag head; trapping him in the bag with all the dirty laundry. Can’t wait to see what happens.
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Mmm another great chapter and Ryan's secured tight for a long night can't wait for our other prisoner to be bound and of course not being sick he can keep his wrist s behind and suffer the ropes

Love it thank you
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I was already a fan of Rick (Mr Bolton) long before he appeared in this saga, but my appreciation of him is continuing to grow steadily nonetheless. I love how aggressive and assertive he is. He has a bit of a sadistic streak (ex: wishing Ryan and Shawn would do something to deserve punishment) while still being very fatherly.

Very much enjoyed the carrying around. Glad all the guys enjoyed it as well ;)

On that note, this chapter made me hungry AF. I'm two inches away from going to the market right now and getting myself some steak and fries. Nothing better than a rare (make that very rare) steak on the grill with a side of fries and a liberal amount of thick pepper sauce. F*ck!

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I too hope Ryan and Shawn screw up and get punished! Who can blame them for missing the taste of underwear and socks? :lol:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 46 - Company

Mr. Parker and his military buddies left the room; the moment I was alone I tried freeing my hands from the sophisticated rope cuffs that Mr. Millburn had tied around my wrists and fastened to my body, but it took me only several seconds to realize that all my efforts to do so would be futile. I stopped struggling soon; it was really hot inside the huge sleeping bag I was zipped into and I was already starting to sweat. I calmed down and was about to close my eyes and get some sleep when I heard footsteps and soon saw Mr. Parker standing in the door. He was holding what looked like miles of rope and a huge, fat roll of duct tape in his leather clad hands. He came slowly to me, put the supplies on my chest and then he jumped on the bed and sat on my abdomen. We kept looking each other in the eye for some time. Then he leaned down to me; his lips were almost touching my severely taped mouth and I could feel his hot breath on my face.

“You look so fucking good trussed up like that, prisoner….” He whispered.

“Mmpph!!”

“Yeah, I would love to spend some time with you, too, but all in the right time, prisoner… all in the right time.”

Mr. Parker kissed me firmly on my mouth and got off me. I moaned into my gag and tried to tell him not to stop but he just winked at me and dragged me to the edge of the bed. He made sure I wouldn’t fall to the floor and then he waited for something. I wanted to ask what was going on, but soon my curiosity was satisfied; I heard another footsteps and some other strange noise. After a moment two other giant hunks entered the room, carrying Shawn with them. Mr. Millburn was holding his legs and Mr. Bolton was taking care of his son’s upper body and keeping his boy tightly glove gagged. The kid was struggling like crazy, but he was no match for the two behemoths. They threw him on his stomach on the bed next to me and his father landed on top of him to keep him still. Shawn tried to speak, but Mr. Bolton kept a tight grip on his son’s mouth all the time.

“Shawn will keep you company, prisoner. But first we must make sure he won’t release you from the sleeping bag.” Mr. Parker said and went to the struggling kid.

I turned my body and head as much as I could to see what was happening. Mr. Bolton got off his son, but was keeping him tightly hand gagged; Mr. Millburn grabbed the jock’s hands, twisted them firmly behind his back and held them there. Meanwhile, Mr. Parker took a long coil of rope, bent Shawn’s legs and started tying his ankles together. He worked very fast, but the enormous speed didn’t impair the tightness of the bonds; after several moments he took more rope and repeated the process on Shawn’s calves, then below and above his knees and finally on his thighs. When Mr. Parker was done, the lad’s legs were perfectly immobilized and barely seen under the unbelievably many layers of rope.

“Calm down, kid… we all know it’s useless…” Mr. Millburn said.

“Fuck! He’s struggling like hell… I think it’s best to hogtie him for the night, guys! My boy likes it anyway and we’ll be sure he won’t do anything stupid.”

“Yeah, I agree, man… Let’s not take the risk.”

Shawn’s eyes went wide and he seemed pretty mad at that moment; he groaned angrily into his father’s gloved hand and it was clear he was doing everything he could to free himself. But the super muscular brutes were merciless; Mr. Parker grabbed another coil of rope and started wrapping it around the kid’s crossed wrists. He went horizontally, vertically and diagonally and used a lot of strength to make sure that Shawn’s hands would remain where he wanted them to be. When he cinched the last knot he immediately took more rope and began binding the elbows together. The lad could only moan and grunt we he must have known he was defeated. When Shawn’s arms were tied up, Mr. Parker used two extra long coils of rope and wrapped them around his prey’s chest and abdomen, pinning his arms to his back.

“Fuck… this should hold him!” Mr. Parker said, palpably proud of his job.

“It will, definitely! But we’re not done here yet…” Mr. Millburn replied.

“Make sure, it’s tight, Scott! I know my son can’t wait to be excruciatingly hogtied again…”

“Mmmmpphhh…”

Mr. Millburn bent Shawn’s legs and Mr. Parker kept pressing them as much as they would go. The giant medic soldier grabbed another rope and started connecting Shawn’s wrists with his ankles. They were really close to each other when he finished and it looked really serious. Then came another rope, which Mr. Millburn tied around the jock’s calves and then around the thighs, making sure the hogtie would remain strict and inescapable. When he was done, the three brutes rolled Shawn on his side so he was now facing me.

“I don’t want to hear a peep from your mouth, got it?!” I heard Mr. Bolton’s rough voice.

He removed the gloved hand from his son’s mouth and the moment Shawn opened it to take a deeper breath his father started pushing something into it. The kid started grunting angrily again, but his old man was strict and ignored his boy’s pleas. He took his time filling his son’s yap with the material and when it was all in he took the tape from Mr. Millburn and started wrapping it brutally around Shawn’s face. I counted over fifteen layers when finally the hot hunk ripped the tape off and smoothed the loose and on the lad’s cheek.

“All right, now your turn, prisoner.” Mr. Parker said.

I looked at him questioningly, but he just smiled devilishly. He took off Shawn’s shoes and cast aside one of them. He came to me with the worn out shoe in his hand and before I realized what he wanted to do it was too late. The huge soldier opened the shoe and pressed it firmly over my face, forcing me to inhale the unspeakably dreadful stench of my new buddy’s feet. I started yelling into my gag, but the guys just laughed and Mr. Millburn used the super wide tape to fasten the stinky shoe to my face; he wrapped it around my head over then times to make sure the reeky cleat would remain in place.
“Enjoy your night prisoners!” Our captors said and then left the room….

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic