A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

After telling my dom this is my favorite story ever, he has decided to do whatever happens to Ryan in the next five chapters to me, word by word, in the exact some way, with the exact same time. I have given my consent and there’s no getting out now. Can’t wait what’s happening in the next five chapters! Be kind to me please ;)
🐦 @justinkgy
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Just playing some catch up. Love that you have started another part to this tale. And especially like seeing yet another vulnerability on Ryan.... I hope Mr Millburn has some great ideas to explore with our weakened Ryan.... :lol:

Now this is very interesting...thanks for sharing....and this is so H-O-T. The fact that [mention]squirrel[/mention] has so much influence from so far away is extra H-O-T and powerful... :mrgreen: Ok so now this tale is extra gripping... :lol:

Gaybondage wrote: 2 years ago After telling my dom this is my favorite story ever, he has decided to do whatever happens to Ryan in the next five chapters to me, word by word, in the exact some way, with the exact same time. I have given my consent and there’s no getting out now. Can’t wait what’s happening in the next five chapters! Be kind to me please ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Yes a gag is always required haha
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Caring captors! Oh my heart. This story is a classic. Three burly studs keeping you tied and gagged constantly? Sign me up!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Gaybondage[/mention] , I didn;t know that this story has such an impact on you :)

Now that I know it I must make sure Ryan stays tied up EXTRA tightly ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 38 - Quality time with the captor

Mr. Millburn sat on the couch next to me and grabbed the remote from the table. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder and held me tightly against his muscular torso. I grunted a little, but the giant brute ignored me. For a few minutes he was changing the channels, trying to find something for us to watch, but since it was an early morning, there wasn’t anything interesting going on. While the huge soldier was focused on the TV screen I looked up at him and moaned in excitement unwittingly. Mr. Millburn was extremely handsome and now that he had his masculine cigar between his teeth and was puffing on it calmly, he looked overwhelmingly gorgeous. With my eyes locked on his face I tried to get even closer to him. At that moment he looked down at me and smiled around his stogie. He pressed me tighter against his body and took some deeper drags on the cigar and then blow the smoke out. I moaned again, making my captor laugh at me.

“Don’t get too excited, prisoner. You should stay calm… maybe I should take you back to your room and rope you up to the bed? What do you think, kid?”

“Mmphhh…” My eyes widened and I shook my head no vigorously.

“Yeah, I thought so. You fucking love being my hostage, don’t you?”

“Mmphh…” I nodded slowly.

“And as far as I know I am the Master here, so if I don’t like your behavior, I’ll immediately take you to your bedroom and leave you there for the rest of the day.

I calmed down a little and just looked at my hyper masculine captor. I loved the fact that he could do whatever he wanted with me and that I would have no way to stop him. The giant soldier turned his head back to the TV screen and, after several moments, put the remote back on the table. I turned my head and saw that there was a rebroadcast of some soccer match going on. I made myself as comfortable as I could with my arms bound behind my back and tried to focus on the game. Unfortunately, with Mr. Millburn sitting right next to me, it was almost impossible; with every breath I took, I smelled the huge hunk’s incredible scent, mixed up with the cigar smoke. I tried my best to stay still and quiet, but from time to time I wriggled in my bonds, trying to free myself. Every time I did that I looked up at my captor, wondering if that was enough for him to fulfill his threats.

“How are you feeling, prisoner?” He suddenly asked when the first half of the game was over.

“Mmhhh..” I nodded a little, not knowing what else I could do.

“The throat still hurts?”

“Mpphhh…” I nodded again.

“I can’t do anything about it now, kid. Sorry, but you have to wait for Jack. When you take the antibiotics, you should feel better soon.”

Mr. Millburn pressed my body tightly against his, half hugging me. He kept me like that for some time and then released me, which made me grunt in frustration. He laughed a little and then stood up. He placed my tied feet on the couch and told me to lie still. I watched him leave the room and listened to his footsteps fading away. I was now alone and had some time to think. The first thing that hit me was how relaxed I was in Mr. Millburn’s company. It was the first time we were together and I had to admit that I felt really comfortable and safe with him. Plus, even though he was a dominant, alpha male, he could also be quite caring when he wanted. For a moment I was comparing him and Mr. Parker, but soon I heard footsteps and Mr. Millburn entered the room holding a bottle of beer in his hand.

“I hope you don’t mind if I drink alone, prisoner?” He asked with a big smile on his face.

“Mmmpphhh…” I shook my head.

“Oh man, you must be really sick, prisoner. Did you really think I was asking you for the permission?”

The muscular hunk put the bottle on the coaster and rolled me on my stomach. He checked the bonds and, when he was satisfied that everything was in order, took another short coil of rope from his pants pocket. He bent my legs and hogtied me. The ropes were tight, but they weren’t cruel; I still had some slack and could wriggle around. The huge hunk sat next to me, rolled me on my side, dragged me closer to him and made me lay me head on his thigh with my face pointed at his abdomen. I moaned with excitement and moved around a little. The sight was magnificent: a muscular soldier all dressed up in his uniform, with gloves on his hands, puffing on a cigar and drinking beer.

“You like this, prisoner?” He asked and took a deep drag on his cigar.

“Mmpphhh…” I nodded looking him in the eye.

“Good. Not that it matters, though.” He winked down at me.

Then he focused on the TV screen again; judging from the noises I could hear, the game was back on. Mr. Millburn seemed to enjoy it a lot, but I was really glad I didn’t have to watch it; at that moment I had much better things to look at. It felt incredible to be hogtied and admire my captor; if it was possible I would have spent the whole day like that. But I knew that the match would soon be over so I imbibed the view as much as I could. Whenever the giant hunk sucked on his big cigar, I felt a well-known tingling in my underwear. From time to time he caressed my cheeks and jaw, making me moan and close my eyes. I was so lost into it that I didn’t even realize that someone came into the room.

“I see you boys have a good time together.” Mr. Parker said loudly and I jumped in shock.

“I’m not complaining, man. And neither is he, as you noticed.”

The guys laughed and Mr. Millburn stood up. The two of them undid the hogtie and made me sit on the couch. For a short moment they were looking down at me with huge smiles on their handsome faces. I gulped and waited patiently…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Mr Milton is so incredibly hot. So glad we got a chapter with just him. I’m absolutely loving this series, keep up the great work!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It's great to see Ryan and Mr Millburn getting to spend some time alone with each other during Jack's absence.
Ryan got some slack for being sick, but still wound up getting bound and gagged just like any prisoner should.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

It was nice to see Mr. Millburn get some quality one on one time for Ryan. Glad to see he can be trusted and they get along well!
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Just been catching up with the story, good to see that that Ryan's wellbeing is being monitored as should the sub/slave's condition in any real life scenario should be, without being too overly protective.

I have voted for Ryan as my favourite character as he appears to take instruction reasonably well (with incentives) and I'd like to help him in his journey - although he might have a different view.

In the UK there is a red storm warning for parts of the country, although I am sceptical about the perceived impact here compared to what occurs in other parts of the world affecting readers. None the less I have one sub and one slave who live in the area covered by the warning and I have told them that they can disregarded any orders or instructions if they feel at risk during the storm warning period, particularly the slave who has a metal manacle bolted to his ankle who has been told to remove it as he lives in a flood risk area.

My point, I suppose, is this: there is a line between fiction/fantasy and reality. Most of us can tell the difference between the two but [mention]squirrel[/mention] is managing to blur the lines between very nicely with this story. Actual sadists, real or imagined, who don't give a shit about anyone other than themselves have no place on here or anywhere else...

Rant over....
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

About to start this one. I haven't read a single word yet, but I am very very hopeful for more [mention]squirrel[/mention] greatness!! 😛😛😛
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Jb99[/mention], even though my stories are all fictional, I try to make them as realistic as possible I'm glad you you find the line between reality and fiction blur; that was exactly my intension :)

[mention]NeedControl[/mention], I hope you like this one, too! Let me know what you think about it when you finish reading :)

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Well, I've read through chapter 18 and boy am I intrigued to find out what else is in store for these three men! 😃😃
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago Chapter 35 - Pushing the borders
Oooooooh, about to start this chapter and I like it already!!

So far I'm super impressed with how helpless he is kept, and hoping for even more! 😀
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]

So sorry, it's taken me so long to catch up, but WOW!!!!

Well worth the wait!!! 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 39 - In good hands

The two giant soldiers spent a few moments looking down at me. I sat calmly on the couch with my arms tightly roped up behind my back, legs tied and gagged with several layers of super strong duct tape. Even though I was sick and didn’t feel all that well I couldn’t help but admire those two hyper muscular hunks and feel grateful for them. The two huge studs were keeping me their prisoner and didn’t have any problems with being rough and a little brutal with me from time to time, but they were also quite caring of me and I was one hundred percent sure I was completely safe with them. So I waited patiently, eager to see what they had in store for me, but at the same time I wanted that moment to last for as long as possible; it was a wonderful feeling when the two muscular soldiers were towering over me.

“Did you buy everything?” Mr. Millburn asked and started to unwrap the duct tape from my mouth.

“Yep. I got the medicines you wanted. I also bought the cigars and some whiskey, not to mention the normal grocery. I left everything on the kitchen table. I thought I would rather leave the kid’s medical treatment in your hands, man. Wouldn’t want to mess something up and poison him; it would be a shame to lose such a devoted and handsome prisoner.” Mr. Parker answered with a huge smile on his face and ruffled my hair playfully.

“Yeah, like I can believe that! You are just too lazy to do anything more than necessary, dude. Even your single brain cell would be enough to give the kid antibiotics and a glass of water.” Mr. Millburn said and both guys laughed.

“Maybe, but I don’t want to risk it, doctor Millburn.”

The two blokes kept talking like that for a while, completely ignoring me and letting me listen to their conversation. The guys seemed to be in a very good mood, so for a second I thought I could join in and say something too, but something stopped me. I was their prisoner and even though I wasn’t gagged anymore it didn’t feel right to speak without their direct permission. So I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the moment. It was the first time I heard the two of them talk to each other like that and that’s when I realized that they must have been really good buddies. Although they both had assured me that they had known each other for years and were close friends, it was the first time I actually saw a solid proof of that. And for some reason that thought made me feel even more excited about my current predicament.

“All right, I’ll get the medicine and unpack the bags. You stay with the kid and make sure he won’t do anything stupid.” Mr. Millburn said.

“Don’t worry, he won’t.” Mr. Parker replied and winked at me.

I watched Mr. Millburn leave the room and the moment he did, his military buddy sat right next to me. He was still wearing his thick puffer jacket and had his incredibly hot leather gloves on. I leaned as much as I could towards him and looked up at his handsome face. He smiled down at me, put his huge, muscular arm around my boy and pressed me into his hot torso. The second later I felt his giant palm clamping tightly over my mouth. I moaned and squirmed for a while, but all my efforts to get rid of the leather gloved hand were completely futile. The muscular brute was teasing me for a short moment and then took out a fresh cigar and a lighter from the pocket. He put it in his mouth and lit it up. He puffed on it for some time and, when he was satisfied, put the lighter back into the pocket.

“Is this how you treat a sick prisoner, dude?” Came Mr. Millburn’s voice.

“What do you mean, man? The kid isn’t dying and I’m not doing anything to him. Actually I’m protecting both you and myself!”

“Oh really? And how is that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? The kid’s throat was attacked by some bacteria, so by keeping his mouth shut I’m not letting them outside. You see? My single brain cell is protecting your ass!” Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn laughed.

“Yeah, I should have known you would say that. Anyway, let him go for a moment. He needs to take it. Once he swallows, you can keep him gagged all you want.”

Mr. Parker released his super tight grip on my mouth, but instead of letting me go completely he grabbed my chin and squeezed it a little bit. I obediently opened my mouth and Mr. Millburn put the pill inside. Then he held a glass of water to my mouth and told me to drink everything. I did and the moment I swallowed the medicine, Mr. Parker’s giant palm clamped over my mouth again. I moaned in excitement moved my head a little to feel the leather on my skin. Mr. Millburn sat at my other side and also lit up a cigar; I was now surrounded by two super hot, dominant alpha males and I couldn’t imagine a better place for me. It was incredible to look at them smoke, inhale their strong scent and wriggle in the tight bonds.

“Dude, it’s been a long time since I did some serious workout. You mind taking care of the prisoner while I use the gym room?” Mr. Parker asked after some time.

“I actually do. But if you want, we can take him with us, restrain him and we can both do some working out.” Mr. Millburn replied with a huge smile around his cigar.

“Yeah, I kind of hoped you would say that, man!”

The giant hunks made me stand up and my two captor actually dragged me to the gym room. Mr. Millburn left for a while and his buddy stayed with me, making sure my mouth is completely and tightly shut with his hand. Soon the other soldier came back, carrying a chair in one hand and the sports bag in the other. He placed the chair by the wall and ordered me to sit on it with my arms behind the back of the chair. I did as I was told. Mr. Millburn opened the bag, took out some ropes and started fastening my body to the chair while his buddy kept silencing me. The two brutes took their time and after half an hour I was completely tied up again; my ankles, calves, thighs, arms and torso were neatly roped up the chair and there was no way I could free myself without help. Once Mr. Millburn finished binding me he grabbed a huge roll of duct tape and unwound some. His buddy removed his gloved palm from my mouth and the moment he did, I felt the sticky tape being pressed tightly against my face. The soldier wrapped it seven times around my head before tearing it off and smoothing it over my cheek.

“There, now we can do the workout.” Mr. Millburn said and took his shirt off, revealing his gorgeous muscles.

“Wait a moment, man! The kid is sick, so we must make sure he’s warm...”

Mr. Parker also took his clothes off, but instead of putting them somewhere he took his puffer jacket and put it on my torso. He wrapped it around me like a blanket and then used two coils of rope to further press it against my upper body. It felt absolutely amazing; I was covered in my captor’s own puffer and I could smell it all I wanted. It was incredibly warm inside and I knew that soon I would start sweating, but I didn’t care.
At that moment we all heard the doorbell ringing…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great scene....nice to see our prisoner enjoying his captors... loved the continuous leather hand gagging and a great puffer blanket to boot!

Intrigued to find out who is joining the mix....hoping see them join in to have a little fun... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I love how their dominance doesn't take a break even when they're taking care of Ryan when he is sick. Still gotta handgag the little guy!

I know a certain someone is going to be very pleased with the inclusion of a puffer 8-)

Excited for the workout scene! It's going to get sweaty!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m absolutely loving this series. It was a really nice touch to gag him by only covering his mouth with tape, rather than stuffing something inside as well. Kid needs to drink plenty of water so they can still do that with extreme ease.

I wonder who is at the doorbell, cause from the sounds of it, Mr. Parker and Mr. Miltion planned on working out and you don’t work out right as your expecting company. Maybe I’m wrong though. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Great continuation! My favourite moment of this chapter was definitely Mr Parker and Mr Millburn teaming to feed little Ryan his medicine. I realise it must be demeaning for the tyke, but I wouldn't have done it any differently. The pills are going in whether he wants them or not ;)

Ryan sure must be all comfortable all bound up on the chair like that.
We all knew the boy's in his own special heaven right now. I wonder how these experiences will change him in the long run.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Such tender loving of a sick boy! 🥰🥰💪💪
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Now this is my kind of TLC!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Exciting.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Mr. Parker also took his clothes off, but instead of putting them somewhere he took his puffer jacket and put it on my torso. He wrapped it around me like a blanket and then used two coils of rope to further press it against my upper body. It felt absolutely amazing; I was covered in my captor’s own puffer and I could smell it all I wanted. It was incredibly warm inside and I knew that soon I would start sweating, but I didn’t care.
Just imagine breathing in the scent of the man who now controls you...

Heaven, Baby... :)

Pure Heaven! 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 40 - Guests

Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn looked at each other and judging by the look on their faces, neither of them was expecting Any visitors. Our host left to see what was going on and his super muscular army buddy stayed with me and, just in case, went behind my back and clamped his huge, leather clad hand over my duct taped mouth. I tried looking up, but the giant hunk just moved closer to my chair, pressed my head against his super muscular abdomen and tightened the grip on my lower jaw. I knew I was completely at his mercy and that I couldn’t get out even if I wanted to. I moaned a little, but my voice was almost utterly muffled; the beefy soldier definitely knew how to keep his boy silent. I also squirmed a little, but with my whole body tightly roped up to the chair it got me nowhere; it only made Mr. Millburn chuckle quietly.

My captor and I waited for several minutes and then we heard footsteps. I calmed down when I heard two people’s voices and I realized they belonged to Mr. Parker and Mr. Bolton. Then I realized something else: there were three people approaching. I started to wonder what was going on, but the mystery was quickly solved; our host entered the gym room, followed by his army buddy, who was pinning some guy to his huge puffer jacket and silencing him with his oversized hand covered in jet black leather glove. The room filled with swooshing noise as the hand gagged guy was struggling against his captor’s puffer.My eyes widened and I tried to speak, but Mr. Millburn’s palm and several layers of super strong duct tape didn’t allow me to make too much sound. I looked at the new guy more closely and noticed that his arms were twisted behind his back and probably securely tied. For a moment I had no idea what was happening, but then something suddenly clicked in my head: the restrained guy must have been Mr. Bolton’s younger son, Shawn.
“Hi there, prisoner! Did you miss me?” The giant cop asked me with a smile.

“Mmppph…”

“Hey, man! We didn’t expect you to return so fast!” Mr. Millburn said, beaming.

“Yeah, me neither…”

“So… you want to tell us what’s going on?”

“Sure thing, dude! In the morning I heard a doorbell and when I opened the door I saw Shawn standing there. He said he came with a visit and that he wanted to stay for a week or two if I didn’t mind. Of course I didn’t, how could I kick my own son from my house? The kid asks some stupid questions sometimes… Anyway, I helped him carry all the suitcases to his room and then let him use a shower. In the meantime I called my job and took two weeks off. At first they didn’t want to agree - we’re a little short staffed at the moment - but when I told him that Shawn came they stopped complaining and gave me the green light.”

“Shit, man, so you’re going to spend the whole two weeks with us?” Mr. Parker asked excitedly.

“Yeah, if you don’t have anything against it, dude. Anyway, back to my story… Once the kid left the bathroom I tackled him to the ground and cuffed his hands behind his back. He shouted a little and said he didn’t want to be restrained, but when I stood him up and turned him around he was smiling, so I knew he was just messing around. I smiled back and told him that he needs to be punished for lying to his father and intimated him that he’s going to be bound and gagged all day. He didn’t complain about it, but even if he did, it wouldn’t matter; after all I am the father and I know what’s best for my son, even if he says otherwise. So I marched the kid to the basement, removed the cuffs and roped his arms tightly. At that moment I thought that it would be a good idea to take him to you guys, so Ryan and Shawn can meet and enjoy each other’s company as our prisoners. So I put the kid in the trunk, stuffed his mouth, sealed the gag in with duct tape and arrived. You guys know the rest.”

“Oh man… it will be great to have you guys around!” Mr. Millburn said enthusiastically.

“Yeah, I’m so glad you decided to come, dude!” Mr. Parker added with a huge smile on his face.

“Thanks, guys, we appreciate it, don’t we, son?”

“Mmppph….” Shawn’s attempts to speak were completely muffled, but it was clear he was enjoying his predicament.

“You see? He loves being here already! But tell me something: why is your prisoner wrapped in Jack’s puffer jacket?”

“The kid woke up with high fever today. Scott examined him and it turned out to be some bacterial infection in his throat. But there’s nothing to worry about, I got him the medicine earlier and he took some already. He should be as good as new in a day or two.”

“Since the kids condition allows you guys to keep him all bound and gagged, then I guess it can’t be anything serious. But you guys screwed up bit time here!” Mr. Bolton said looking at me critically.

“Oh really? And what the fuck do you have in mind exactly?” Mr. Millburn replied.

“Fuck, man! And you are a medic… the kid has to be kept in warm! Jack, can you hold Shawn for me?”

Mr. Bolton passed his son to his buddy and Mr. Parker immediately wrapped his impossibly large and muscular arm around the kid’s torso and pressed him against his naked upper body. Shawn whimpered something, but at that moment our host’s oversized, leather clad palm clamped on his lower face, further muffling his attempts to speak. The kid tried to fight, but he was no match for the muscular soldier. In the meantime, Mr. Bolton took off his own huge puffer jacket and then his shirt, revealing his gorgeously shaped chest and abdomen. I gulped when I saw it, but no one seemed to care about it. The alpha cop told Mr. Millburn to move aside and went behind my back. I felt something on my shoulders; Mr. Bolton put his puffer on the back of the chair and covered my back with it. He tied the sleeves just under my chin and asked for some rope. He wrapped it tightly around my body and the jacket, pressing it against my back at the level of my chest and abdomen. Now I had two super hot and warm puffers wrapped around me and whenever I moved a little a surprisingly arousal swooshing sound came to my ears.
“There, that will make the kid recover in no time!” Mr. Bolton asked with a smile on his face and stood in front of me with his arms folded on his chest.

“Good job, man! I must admit that I didn’t think of that…” Mr. Millburn said and laughed.

“Ok, guys! What do you say for a little workout?” Mr. Parker asked, still keeping Shawn tightly hand gagged…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic