A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Truly promising so far😄
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

So excited to see where this goes! Cant wait for the next installment, dont keep us waiting too long :)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love how this is playing out.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing work so far
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

What's the surprise? Another cliffhanger ...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Going to love seeing Mr. Parker take advantage of Ryan's submissive nature with a big fat cigar between his lips :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I really don't know why everybody thinks that Ryan will be tied up by Mr. Parker... 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Perhaps because we all know the themes of [mention]squirrel[/mention] s stories
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 4 - Internet can be useful

I entered my bedroom and left the door open; I wasn’t planning on doing anything that would require privacy and, according to Mr. Parker’s own words, my host was about to go to bed soon. I took my clothes off, put them on a chair and put on a pair of boxer shorts for the night. Then I grabbed one of my bags and started rummaging through it. I found a book about the Migration Period in early Middle Ages and lay down on the bed. After the whole day of watching Mr. Parker’s incredibly hot and muscled body I was really glad to be able to focus on something else. I opened the book and the page where I had stopped the previous time and started reading. For me it was a fascinating subject and soon I was so absorbed in the text that I didn’t even notice that Mr. Parker was standing in the doorway.

“Everything all right, kiddo?” I almost jumped when I heard him speak.

I looked up at him and once again I needed all my will power not to gasp in delight. My host was now wearing only his dark underwear, so I could not only admire his remarkable six pack and huge arm muscles, but also his gorgeous hairy legs. The sight was absolutely breathtaking and I was really glad I was lying on my stomach; my underwear was definitely doing a poor job hiding my growing excitement. I had to pull myself together before I actually managed to answer him; I just hoped that he hadn’t noticed anything suspicious in my behavior.

“Yes, everything is great, Sir. Why do you ask?”

“No reason, just wanted to make sure you don’t need anything before I go to bed… What are you reading?”

“Oh, just a historical book, Sir. It’s about how Germanic Tribes conquered and destroyed ancient Rome.”

“It must be really interesting… it took you some time before you answered my question, kid.”

“Oh, yeah, sorry about that, Sir…” I didn’t like where this conversation was going.

“Nah, never mind, Ryan. Sleep tight, tomorrow the two of us will bond a little more with each other.” He winked at me and left.

Soon I heard the door to his bedroom close. I put my book aside and started thinking about what Mr. Parker had just said. I seriously doubted he could somehow find out about my secret desires and leanings, so he probably wasn’t talking about tying me up and dominating me, although I really wouldn’t mind if he actually did. I assumed that my host had something else in his mind and knew there was no point in thinking about it; whatever it was it would be revealed tomorrow. I sighed and grabbed the book again, but I didn’t feel like reading anymore; I still had Mr. Parker’s muscled silhouette in my mind and now that I was alone, I had some serious problems with getting rid of it. Even though I wasn’t a fan of complete nudity I had to admit that the huge bloke did capture my imagination.

I stood up and went to the kitchenette to grab a glass of water. I drank it and returned to my bedroom where I spotted my phone on the small desk. I must have put it there before Mr. Parker and I went to the nearby town for shopping. I took it and checked if I had any unanswered phone calls or unread messages; as expected I had none. I wanted to put the phone back on the desk and go to sleep when a sudden thought entered my mind. There was a certain bondage website I was a member of; from time to time I logged in there to see if there were any guys who, at least partially, shared my fantasies. When I first registered there almost a year ago I was very excited and hoped to find someone who would tie me up and keep me his prisoner. But the more people I wrote with, the more certain I was that no one was looking for what I was.

But, since I had nothing better to do, I decided to give the website another shot and logged in. I clicked on the ‘members’ section and started to look at the new profiles. To be frank, I didn’t expect to find anything interesting, but as I was scrolling the page down, one profile did catch my attention. It was called ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ and according to my phone, the owner registered two days ago and was living in the very same town me and Mr. Parker went to only a few hours ago. I felt my pulse getting a little faster. I entered the profile and started reading:

Hello everyone.

This profile was created for guys who love being strictly tied up and gagged by a masculine, dominating alpha jock. I am a muscular, 40 years old guy with buzz cut black hair. I am 198cm tall and have green eyes. I love working out and spending the time outdoors.

My main thing is serious roping; my work is always extreme and inescapable. You can struggle and wiggle all you want, there is no way you can free yourself; you stay tied up for as long as I want and not even a minute less. If you think you are brave enough to test my skills feel free to drop me a line! But before you do so, read my ground rules first:

- I’m not looking for sex and I don’t like full nudity. For me the fun stops when the underwear comes off, so if you want to be fucked when you are tied up, look for someone else
- I won’t post any photos here and I don’t expect you to have one either. If you decide to send me your face picture - that’s fine, but don’t expect me to return the favor. However if you send me a picture of your dick or ass, you’ll get blocked immediately
- I won’t reveal my real name and I don’t expect you to reveal yours
- The first meeting takes place on the neutral ground. We can meet in a pub, restaurant, café or anywhere you want and talk for a while. If we like each other, you’ll taste my rope skills during the second… date
- I’m looking for a long term relationship. If you are into one time things, don’t waste my time
- Be a real guy, not a wimp
- Be submissive
- When I find the right guy I will immediately delete this profile

Everything I wrote here is truth, but you don’t have to believe it. You can find it out on your own during our first meeting. If you dare to message me, that is 

When I read everything, at first I didn’t want to believe it; if the profile was real, the guy was perfect for me. His reluctance to post his photos or reveal his identity was actually reassuring; if it was fake, the guy would have probably uploaded some random picture and sign with a random name. I looked at all the information once again and the more I was reading it, the more excited I became. The guy was offline, but it didn’t stop me from writing him a message. After several moments of thinking about what I should write, I typed:

“Hello, I find your profile most intriguing. I’ve always wanted to be properly tied up and kept prisoner and I would certainly like to know a little more about you.”

I read my message several times and finally sent it. I realized it was short but I didn’t want to sound too enthusiastic. Then, for a couple of minutes I stared at the screen in the hope of receiving a reply immediately, but nothing of that sort happened. So I turned the phone off and put it on the desk again. A few moments later I fell asleep.

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I really liked that last chapter .
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Honestly cant wait for the next installment. Really hope that there wont be too long a wait for the next chapter
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I found a book about the Migration Period in early Middle Ages and lay down on the bed.
I always wanted to tie Charlemagne and some of his counts up! :lol:

Nice new installment, leading to promising rewards, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hmmm I wonder whose profile that is...
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Just caught up with this story. It's looking good so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. :D
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

HMMMMMM I wonder who the muscular 40 year old alpha from the same town could be?? :P ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finally! I've been waiting for this development.
This has been the best chapter so far.

I can't wait for the moment when Ryan realises who's online profile that is.

I know Mr. Parker alerted Ryan to that fact that his father won't be making it to his 20th birthday, but maybe that's just a ruse of some sort?
Either way, the new gender-tag next to the title is making me wonder what you have in store for us (and these guys).

Great work [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Exciting
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

How is Ryan going to have a bondage date at Mr. Parker's? It's not being a very good guest inviting strangers without the owner's permission.
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

are you working on new part of this story? the story is so interesting, what would happen now? :?:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 5 - Caught in the act

The next morning I was awakened by a constant banging noise. I opened my eyes and when I turned my head towards the window I saw heavy raindrops hitting the glass and going down on its surface. I was staring at it for a few moments before I stretched my body a little and stood up. I came closer to the window and looked outside; it was dark and the sky was covered with heavy rain clouds. I looked at it for a while and noticed there wasn’t even the slightest sign of the sun. I sighed quietly; this was probably going to be one of those days when you sit at home all day and wonder what to do with the time. But soon my attitude changed a lot; it was barely morning and there was no doubts that the rain would stop sooner or later. And even if it wouldn’t I still had stuff I could do, not to mention the fact that I would spend the whole day with Mr. Parker, an incredibly hot alpha stud. Suddenly the perspective of spending the day indoors became a lot more attractive.

I turned my head to see what the time was, but instead of looking at the clock, my gaze was drawn by my cell phone. I kept staring at it for a moment, feeling a strange sensation fill in my body. I felt a sudden and strong need to check the bondage website immediately to see if ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ replied to my message, but something was holding me back. A big part of me desperately wanted to look at the website, but, after some intense struggle with myself, I managed to fight the temptation off. After all, I contacted him only several hours ago and it was doubtful that he would respond so quickly. What was more, I didn’t want to seem too intrusive in his eyes. So instead of logging in on the website I simply checked the time and put the phone back on the desk.

It was nearly half past eight; I had nothing special to do, so I decided to take a shower. Since it was quite cold that day I grabbed my pale blue jeans, boxer briefs, a pair of fresh socks, the cleats, a grey shirt and took everything to the bathroom. Since there was no sign of Mr. Parker, I assumed he was still sleeping and I tried to be as quiet as possible. After a long, relaxing shower I brushed my teeth and put the clothes on. Then I returned to my bedroom to clean it up a little and check if someone called me or wrote me a message. It was strange, but when I had my phone in my hands last time I didn’t do it; probably I was too busy to fight the urge to log in on that website. As I was expecting, there were no messages or unanswered calls.

I went down the stairs and when I was passing by Mr. Parker’s bedroom I heard him roll on his bed. After that there was silence; for a brief moment I was wondering what would it feel like to enter his room and lick his bare feet while he was still asleep. When I was picturing myself kneeling in front of his muscled body I felt a familiar tingling inside my boxer briefs. I stood there for some time, before another noise pulled me out from my semi-conscious state. I didn’t wait there to see if my host was up and went to the kitchenette to prepare breakfast. I wasn’t as good cook as Mr. Parker, but I wasn’t the worst one either. I decided to make fried eggs with bacon and toasts; nothing too sophisticated, but I knew my host liked this kind of food. While I was busy with cutting the bacon into slices I heard voice behind me.

“Morning, kiddo. Did you sleep well?”

I turned around and saw Mr. Parker standing in front of me, wearing just his underwear. It seemed as if someone or something was testing my will; the sight of that muscular alpha bloke was amazing and it was very hard for me not to moan in excitement. But I couldn’t, so I just suppressed the urge to do so and focused on the conversation.

“Of course, Sir. I always sleep well here.”

“No wonder you do, kid. The place is quiet, peaceful, surrounded by nature… what more can I guy want?”

“I could name at least one thing, Sir.” I replied to his rhetorical question before I could bit my tongue.

“I bet you can, Ryan. When I was at your age I also couldn’t get chicks out of my mind.”

“Yeah, I’m an open book to you, aren’t I, Sir?” I turned back to the ingredients on the table.

“Nothing to be ashamed of, kid. You’re a good looking young man, no wonder you think about this kind of stuff.”

“Anyway, I’m preparing breakfast, Sir. You want to eat now, or after you take a shower?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“I think I’ll take a shower first. But before I go: I think I heard your phone in your bedroom. You want me to stay here and watch over the eggs and bacon when you go get it?”

“If you don’t mind, Sir… It could be my Dad, you said he tried to call me the other day.”

I left the fork and wooden spoon on the table and headed to the stairs. When I was passing by Mr. Parker I took a really deep breath, inhaling as much of his masculine scent as possible. As usual, it was intoxicating. Unfortunately, the smell was fading away as I was walking away from the giant bloke. I got to my room, grabbed the phone and checked it; it turned out a friend of mine wrote a message asking if he could come to my place to hang out. I replied that I was out of town for a while and I would call him the moment I return home. I was about to put the phone back on the table, but I hesitated for a while. I decided to take it downstairs and check the bondage website when Mr. Parker would be in the bathroom. I put it into the back pocket of my jeans and went downstairs.

“The breakfast is almost ready, Ryan. When you finish with frying take the pan from the electric cooker and cover it with something, so the eggs and meat are still hot when we begin eating. You mind waiting for me so we can eat together?”

“Not at all, Sir. Take your time, I’ll make sure the food stays nice and warm.”

“Glad to hear that. I’ll be back soon, kiddo.”

He left and soon I heard the water running in the bathroom. I looked at the breakfast; everything was ready, so I did as Mr. Parker said, took the frying pan from the electric cook and put a plate on it. Then I poured water into the boiling pot and turned it on. Finally I took my phone and typed my nickname and password on the bondage website. My heart was pounding in my chest during the waiting to log in. When the site emerged on the screen my eyes went directly to the messages. I got even more excited when it turned out that I had one unread message and it was from ‘Bondage-Prisoner’. I opened it and read:

Hey there! I’m glad I got your interest, boy. According to your profile, you and I like the same kind of things. The fact that you’re not looking for sex is a great advantage. If you’re not a fake, I would like to know a little more about you.

I read the message several times before I calmed down; I wanted to message him back immediately, when I heard my host’s voice:

“You’re really absorbed in that phone, Ryan, you didn’t even realize I got back. So tell me, who are you writing with?” He asked with a devilish smile on his face…

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely done as ever.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

God! I am so loving how this story playing out! :)

Watch out, Ryan! :o

Mr. Parker is more than the man of your dreams!! :twisted:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loving this! Can't wait for Ryan to get his fun time with Mr. Parker!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I am really loving this story . Each chapter is hotter then the last one .
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Oooh exciting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic