A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Why do I get the feeling that young Ryan is going to find himself kidnapped very soon? I mean the whole thing. Stripped to his underwear, bound gagged and blindfolded. He is going to be held captive by a surprising kidnapper who demands a sizable ransom . A nice little game !
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Looking forward to the final meet up and tie up fun
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wrestling with the hot muscular Mr Parker was so hot!

So excited for the meetup! Can't help but wonder if bondage prisoner is actually Mr. Parker or another local man who enjoys being "Sir."

Don't keep us waiting too long!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice update, [mention]squirrel[/mention]!

I do not know how Ryan did not get excited wrestling a very buff Mr. Parker...What a Passion Pit! 8-) :twisted: 8-) :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 9 - A huge disappointment

When the conversation was over I realized I didn’t ask him any questions I wanted to ask. We also didn’t tell each other what we would wear for the meeting. To be frank, I was a little disappointed that it ended so soon, but, on the other hand, I loved the way he took control over our little chat. Even though it was very short I was really glad we could do at least that much. Plus, I got what I wanted; after so many years of waiting I would finally be able to meet a guy who was as much into bondage as I was. I put the phone on my night stand and decided to go downstairs to tell Mr. Parker that I wanted to go to the town with him the next day. As I was heading to the living room I heard my host talking on the phone with someone. I listened for a moment and realized it must have been the guy he was supposed to meet the next day. Not wanting to disturb Mr. Parker I went back to my room and lied on the bed.

I never knew when I fell asleep, but when I woke up the next morning I felt surprisingly relaxed and well rested. I thought that the prospect of the meeting would cause troubles with sleeping, but nothing of that sort happened. It was several minutes past eight, so I still had some time to use the bathroom and eat breakfast. When I looked at the window I was really glad to see that the damn rain had stopped and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day. Before I dressed up, I checked my phone. I didn’t expect to find any new messages from ‘Bondage-Prisoner’, but when I logged in on the website there was one. I quickly opened it and read it; the guy was telling me what he would be wearing and told me to describe my outfit as well. I put on my pale blue jeans with wide, black leather belt, a grey T-shirt, navy blue baseball cap and the cleats. I sent the message and went downstairs.

“I’ve made some pancakes for the breakfast. You should eat some before we leave.”

“Huh? How do you know I’m going with you, Sir?”

“Ryan, please… Your eyes are sparkling and you can’t stop smiling; it looks like you were sleeping with a hanger in your mouth… It’s so obvious you’re meeting that girl today.”

“Oh… well.. yeah, I’m sort of excited about it…”

“I bet you are! I just hope you won’t do anything stupid… Anyway, where do you want me to drop you off?”

“It doesn’t matter, Sir. We’re going to meet at around noon, but since you want to leave at ten, we’ll be in the town in like twenty minutes, so I’ll just wander around for a while. Maybe I’ll find a book store and see if there’s something interesting to buy.”

“No problem. Scott and I will probably find a pub or something where we can talk. And since both you and me are probably going to be drinking, none of us would be able to drive us home. So I called a cab; I don’t feel like driving to the town and leave the car there… it’ll be easier this way. I also don’t think we would be coming home together today, so make sure to have some extra money in case you wanted to return here.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, Sir.”

We didn’t talk much more during that morning. After the breakfast was over I cleaned the dishes and went to my room to grab some more money and check if ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ got my message. Mr. Parker went outside to enjoy the nice weather. Not much time later I heard his steps on the stairs; he entered my room and told me that the cab had already arrived and we can go. I put the phone in my pocket, made sure I got the wallet and we went downstairs.

The taxi driver was a nice guy and he kept talking about the town we were going to for the whole time. At the beginning I was listening to him, but I soon drifted off to my own world, where I was quickly grabbed, hand gagged, roped up and kept prisoner by several masculine studs. Unfortunately I didn’t have too much time to fantasize; the cab soon stopped and me and Mr. Parker got out. My host handed the money to the driver and the guy drove off to some other customers. Mr. Parker told me one more time to be careful and left to meet his buddy.

I still had an hour and a half to spend, so I just walked around the town. I visited a book store and went to the computer game shop, but most of the time I was just wandering around idly. The weather was really nice that day, so I didn’t mind spending some time in the fresh air. As the time was passing by I grew more and more anxious; I looked at my phone and realized it was almost the time to meet my date. I went immediately to the ‘Emerald’ pub; even if I hadn’t known where it was, I would have had no problems finding it. There was a huge, shiny, square shaped emerald picture on the signboard above the main entrance. I went inside, ordered the beer and sat next to the window; I wanted to watch the street.

The time went by, but no one matching the description ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ had sent me earlier entered the pub. At first it didn’t bother me; after all he did tell me that it might be difficult for him to meet with me, so I assumed he could be a little late. But after half an hour, when I finished drinking my beer I decided to check the bondage site to see what was going on. When I logged in my heart sank; the guy’s account was deleted. I had no way to contact him and after some more time it was clear he wouldn’t be coming. Maybe he had even planned it from the beginning? I was so angry; I ordered another beer and decided to return home on foot; I needed some time to cool off and the nice, long walk seemed like the perfect way to do so.

When my second beer mug was half empty my heart sank for the second time during that day; I saw Mr. Parker passing by the pub. He was talking to some guy and laughing; I hoped he wouldn’t see me, but unfortunately he turned his head and our eyes met. When he saw me sitting alone his eyes grew wide and the smile disappeared from his face. He said something to his buddy and the two of them entered the pub. They both sat in front of me and Mr. Parker’s friend put his sports bag next to the table, but none of us said anything; I just kept drinking my beer.

“She stood you up?” Mr. Parker asked after several moments.

“Yeah… apparently she did, Sir… Bitch…”

“Things like this happen, Ryan… Anyway, this is Scott Millburn, my buddy from the military.” He said and I shook the guy’s huge hand.

“Nice to meet you, kid.”

“Likewise, Sir. Anyway, I don’t want to keep you from whatever the two of you were up to. I’ll just finish my beer and return home. ”

“We weren’t going to do anything in particular. So why don’t we all take a cab to our place and Scott and I can discuss everything there. Judging by the look of your face someone should be keeping an eye on you, kid.”

“Oh, come on, Sir… I’m not going to commit a suicide, because some girl didn’t show up on a date!”

“That’s not what I’m talking about; we both know you’re not able to hold your liquor… Scott, are you OK with this idea?”

“Absolutely, man. Let’s just buy some good alcohol, whisky or something, and we can go.”

“I’ve got all we need in the house, Scott, you don’t need to worry about that.”

We left the pub and Mr. Parker called the cab. We didn’t have to wait long; after less than an hour the three of us were back home. I went upstairs to use the bathroom and leave my wallet and phone in my bedroom. When I came back downstairs, the guys were not there; I heard their voices, but I couldn’t understand what they were talking about, so I just assumed Mr. Parker was showing his new guest the house. I sat on the chair in the kitchen and sighed. It was so not the way I wanted it to be…

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aww poor Ryan, I know how it feels to be stood up, especially after confirmed the plans with the person an hour before we were supposed to meet...but I have faith that it'll happen and it'll make it all the more satisfying!!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahhh the challenges of gay dating, especially if fetish is involved. Ghosting is so common.

I bet Mr. Parker and friend can help ease the pain
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh boy, we are getting close!
I can feel it.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
I'm actually positive this was a ploy by Mr. Parker to confirm what he suspected about Ryan being the one he was chatting with on the bondage dating app. Think about it. Ryan supplied this "bondage Dom" with a description of what he'd be wearing, and shortly after the failed meetup, Mr Parker was there and able to see that Ryan was indeed wearing the exact same outfit this sub told him he'd be wearing over the bondage app.

He now has undeniable proof that Ryan is the kinky sub-guy he's been chatting with.
Makes total sense 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Oh boy, we are getting close!
I can feel it.

@GoBucks @gaggedfeety
I'm actually positive this was a ploy by Mr. Parker to confirm what he suspected about Ryan being the one he was chatting with on the bondage dating app. Think about it. Ryan supplied this "bondage Dom" with a description of what he'd be wearing, and shortly after the failed meetup, Mr Parker was there and able to see that Ryan was indeed wearing the exact same outfit this sub told him he'd be wearing over the bondage app.

He now has undeniable proof that Ryan is the kinky sub-guy he's been chatting with.
Makes total sense 8-)
Oh wow sir, that went right over my head :shock: :shock: if that's what happened...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Oh boy, we are getting close!
I can feel it.

@GoBucks @gaggedfeety

Makes total sense 8-)
I agree, Sir! Mr. Parker plotted this! Hope he acts on his knowledge soon
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 10 - Getting restrained

I was sitting at the kitchen table wearing the same clothes I had put on in the morning: pale blue jeans with wide, black leather belt, grey T-shirt, blue baseball cap and shoes. I was in a foul mood and I just didn’t feel like changing. I was still angry with the ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ form standing me up and the fact that I had no way to contact him and tell him what I think about such behavior was making me even more mad. But I knew there was nothing I could do about it; when Mr. Parker and his buddy went to walk around the house I thought about checking the bondage site one more time, but decided not to do so after all; if the guy had deleted his account it was obvious he didn’t want to meet with me. I sighed and just waited for the guys to come back.

Few moments later I heard Mr. Parker’s steps from behind me; he was walking slowly towards me and I thought he would just sit at the table next to me, but stood up right behind me. I was just about to turn around and see what he was doing, but before I could do that I saw his muscular right arm going around me. I also spotted something else: Mr. Parker had some super tight, black leather cop gloves on his palm. Before I could react in any way he clamped his huge, gloved hand over my mouth and squeezed it. I tried to fight him, but he grabbed my left arm with his free hand and made me stand up. When I did he wrapped his left arm around my chest body and pressed it against his super muscular, naked torso.

“Mmppphhhh!”

Mr. Parker didn’t say anything; he just kept immobilizing me and keeping my mouth tightly shut. After I calmed down a little bit and stopped struggling I heard other steps. Soon I saw Mr. Millburn walking in the living room. He was wearing only a pair of military boots and khaki pants just like those of Mr. Parker’s. He was shirtless, which allowed me to look at his gorgeous silhouette; his six pack was astonishing, he had broad chest and super muscled arms. As he was walking to me I noticed he had a faint smile on his extremely handsome face. He stopped a few centimeters in front of me; now I could also smell his incredible scent. He kept looking me in the eye as he took something from his military pants and moved it close to my face so I could see it: a pair of thick, leather cop gloves. I watched in awe as he was putting them on, taking his time and adjusting his fingers to the black leather. When he finished he looked at his buddy and nodded.

Next moment I was brutally forced on the ground with Mr. Parker’s gloved palm still tightly clamped over my mouth. I moaned and tried to fight, but I was no match for those two huge, muscled blokes. In a matter of seconds I was lying on my stomach with my both arms twisted harshly behind my back. I felt Mr. Millburn sit on my butt and soon something cold touched my skin: the handcuffs. I tried to struggle, but none of the guys took any notice of this; my wrists were expertly handcuffed behind my back, leaving me completely on the mercy of the muscular army men. When they finished securing my arms, they stood me up and Mr. Parker forced my head against his broad chest. Now that I was helpless he only needed one hand to keep me still and completely silenced.

I could now only watch as Mr. Millburn took two cohiba cigars from the back pocket of his army pants and handed one to his buddy. They put the fat stogies into their mouths and Mr. Parker took the lighter out of one of his pockets. I looked at him and saw him light up the cigar. He puffed on it for several moments until he was satisfied; he handed the lighter to Mr. Millburn and my eyes were soon fixed on his handsome face as he was lighting his own stogie up. In a matter of moments I was surrounded by two muscular army studs, who were now smoking manly cigars and exhaling big clouds of smoke.

The two guys made me sit on the kitchen chair and Mr. Millburn disappeared somewhere. When me and Mr. Parker were alone I wanted to talk to him, but every time I tried to speak I felt his gloved palm tighten on my lower jaw. I could only look up at him; when he looked down at me and our eyes met I moaned into his hand, but he ignored me. He just kept puffing on his big cigar and making sure I would remain utterly gagged. I didn’t have too much time to find out what was going on; soon Mr. Millburn was back. He was carrying his sports bag; he put it on the table, placed his cigar between his teeth and opened the bag. He reached into it and took out a coil of rope. I grunted into Mr. Parker’s hand again and tried to struggle, but the huge army bloke paid no attention to it. He kicked my right leg to move it to the leg of the chair and started roping my ankles to it. He wrapped the rope several times around leg and the chair before he cinched the final knot.

He grabbed another coil and this time used it to fasten my calf to the chair leg. His roping skills were excellent; I definitely wasn’t the first guy he was tying up. When my whole leg below my knee was immobilized, Mr. Millburn took one more coil and wrapped it around my right thigh and the right front corner of the chair, all the way under the seat and over my leg. When he cinched the last knot my right leg was completely useless to me; I could only move my foot and wiggle my toes inside my cleat. But the giant, muscular guy wasn’t over; he grabbed three more coils of rope from the bag and repeated the process on my left leg. As a final touch he took one particularly long coil and wrapped it around the seat and my thighs, this time very close to my crotch and growing bulge.

The guys’ next move surprised me completely. They both put their stogies into their mouths and Mr. Parker placed his left palm on my shoulder, pressing me into the chair. Mr. Millburn grabbed my T-shirt and tore it from the neck down to my waist. He looked at me and carried on with his work; in a few moments my T-shirt was completely ripped of my body and I was sitting shirtless, exactly like my army captors were. Mr. Millburn threw the remnants of my shirt away and forced my handcuffed arms over the back of the chair. He took some more coils from his sports bag. First he wrapped one of them around my abdomen and around the chair. Then he moved up and used another coil to fasten my chest to the back of the chair.

Once my upper body was nicely secured and immobile the giant soldier took several more coils and started tying my upper arms to the chair. When both of my arms were fastened to the chair, he removed the handcuffs, crossed my wrists and started wrapping rope around them. He worked fast and in a few seconds my arms were completely roped up and bound to the chair. I thought that he was finally done, but I soon felt another coil around my left wrist; Mr. Millburn forced it down a little bit and tied the lose end to the left back leg of the chair, just under the seat. He repeated everything with my right arm; I could only move my fingers now.

Mr. Millburn checked all the knots and retied some of them, making them even tighter than before. After he had checked everything and made sure I was stuck for good he stood in front of me with the cigar in his mouth. I looked down at my bound body and smiled cruelly around his stogie. He put his hand into one of the pockets in his military pants and took something out. When I saw it my eyes grew wide; those were well worn, probably for weeks at least. The rancid smell hit my nose immediately. The odor was overwhelming; as the brutal hunk moved the socks closer to my face I tried to turn my head away, but Mr. Parker’s firm hand gag kept me in place.

The moment my host removed his gloved palm from my mouth I tried to speak, but I didn’t even manage to say one word before the cheesy socks entered my yap. They were so gross and dirty I wanted to push them out with my tongue immediately, but Mr. Millburn was merciless; he pushed both of the socks into my protesting mouth and the moment they were in, Mr. Parker clamped his huge hand over my mouth again. I was grunting and coughing, but it was all useless; the socks were really big and now they were stuffed into my mouth, silencing me completely. Mr. Millburn took one more thing from his bag: a huge roll of military grade duct tape. It was extra strong and sticky and it was nearly twice as wide as an ordinary duct tape. I watched the muscular bloke put his stogie into his mouth and unwind some of the tape; the ripping sound filled my ears. Mr. Parker removed his hand from my mouth and the second he did, I felt the super sticky tape being pressed over my lips. Mr. Millburn wrapped the extra strong tape around my head exactly ten times, before he ripped it off and smoothed the tape over my face.

Then the two studs stood in front of me. I tried to talk, but the two socks did an incredibly good job and all I could do was some quiet moans.

“My buddy and I will now leave alone with your thoughts. When we come back we’re going to interrogate you and it’s in your best interest to answer all our questions. If you lie or hesitate with the answer for too long, you’ll be punished.” Mr. Parker said.

“And I hope you enjoy my socks. And don’t be angry with me for deleting my account; after all, we did manage to meet…” Mr. Millburn added with a devilish smile on his face.

I just stared at him with my eyes wide open…

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]

szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Omg, awesome chapter and truly hot bondage scene😱😍😱😍😱😍
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

FINALLY!!!!!

Can't wait to see what kind of questions the two have in mind ;) :twisted:

Also that gag scene was so hot!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ouf! I don't know where to start.
For starters, I'm guessing it must've been pretty hard getting this chapter written.
I don't know if you're like me [mention]squirrel[/mention], but these super horny chapters often take me a while to write simply cause it's hard to ignore the arousal building up while trying to compose these scenes.

This latest chapter did not disappoint.
As you well know, I'm not one for slow starts. But man oh man am I glad I stuck around.
This was indeed well worth the wait! And I'm positive that everyone else following this will be absolutely thrilled with the results and the ensuing interrogation we're about to witness 8-)

The bondage was exquisite and the details pertaining to the ropework were just perfect.
Huge fan on Mr Millburn, of course. Doesn't take anything away from Mr Parker though. Both of them are top grade musclemen.

Our little runt couldn't ask for better captors. Though considering everything he revealed (about his fantasties) to Mr Millburn, I've got a feeling he's going to be handling more than he can chew.

So much the better! 8-)
Fantastic work, my friend.

CANNOT wait for the ensuing scenes.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Definitely kept us waiting for a restraining chapter, but it was worth the wait! Loved how you end it! Can't wait to read what is next!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Been waiting so long for this and boy did it not disappoint!!

Wow so it turned out to be a military buddy of Mr. Parker's and not Mr. Parker himself. Oh well, now we get two dominant military hunks- can't complain about that!

Love the cigar imagery. It is just so alpha and masculine. And the dirty socks of course! MM.

As much as I'd like to be in Ryan's place, I don't think those are going to be comfortable questions to answer :twisted:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you so much for you great comments ( and patience - I never thought it would take me TEN chapters to finally get to the bondage part ). But now that we've come to this point I don't think there will by many chapter without ropes or tape being included :)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I think we're the same in this point: I also find writing chapters like this a little difficult :)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] That sock gagging scene was so hot .
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod, [mention]squirrel[/mention]! I don't know where to start...I'll just say this: Brilliant! 8-)
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great development. Let's rejoice, Mr. Millburn knows how to handle Ryan's failed date. Looking forward to the continuation.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

The plot thickens haha
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't wait for the next chapter to come out [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
From the number of comments the latest scene has garnered, it seems you made a lot of people happy on here 8-)

Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

I've had issues with writer's block in the past - posted a couple of stories on the old site, and two on www.wetsuitlads.co.uk that I'm struggling to continue. It takes probably ten times longer (at least) to write a story than it does to read it.

In real life tie up games in a consensual situation, the victim generally has the easiest time, and I am speaking from both sides of the fence, so to speak.

While I can't wait for this story to continue I am really appreciative of those that do contribute and I am always more than happy to assist if possible with anyone who wants to gain some first hand experience...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just nominated Mr. Parker as my character of the month on the IMPERSONATING A TUG CHARACTER: WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE? thread 8-)

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
CANNOT wait for the next chapter, my friend.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 11 - The interrogation

Since we have a new character, here is his card, created by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 8-) :

I watched the two super hot soldiers walk away from me and when they disappeared in one of the rooms I immediately started to struggle. Even though I did my best to loosen the bonds or wiggle my hands free, all my efforts were completely futile. My whole upper body was firmly lashed to the back of the chair, my arms and wrists were tightly bound behind it, my legs were tied to the legs of the chair and even my thighs were roughly roped up to the seat. No matter how hard I tried to escape, I could do nothing; the two muscular alpha studs did an extremely good job tying me up. After a few minutes of intense struggling it was clear I would remain tied up for as long as my captors wanted. When I realized that, I started to yell into my gag, but all that came out were some quiet, muffled moans; Mr. Millburn’s two incredibly sweaty socks stuffed into my mouth were doing their job well. Of course, I tried to push them out, but ten layers of super strong, military grade grey duct tape prevented me from doing so; I was strictly bound and gagged with no chances to free myself without help.

I settled down and started to think about that had happened only several moments before. According to Mr. Millburn’s own words, he was ‘Bondage-Prisoner’, but that was the only thing I could be certain about. Everything else was a complete mystery and many thoughts and questions were now swirling in my head; I had no idea if both of the guys knew about my leanings, or if only Mr. Millburn knew about it and simply convinced his buddy that it would be a lot of fun if they roped me up and gagged me for some time. I didn’t know for how long they wanted to keep me their prisoner or what would they would to me when they come back. It also seemed strange that they both wore black, tight, leather gloves and smoked cigars while restraining me. When all those questions and images were flooding my mind, I felt a familiar tingle in my crotch. Now that I calmed down a little I really started to enjoy my utter helplessness, ropes and thick gag.

After two hours I heard heavy footsteps and soon the two muscular jocks entered the living room and walked to me. When I saw them my eyes widened and I felt a new wave of pleasure rushing through my tied up body; both hunks were now wearing full military uniforms. They had army boots on their feet and they were still wearing those extremely masculine, tight leather gloves. They were also smirking at me. Unfortunately I couldn’t see their eyes, because they put on their shades. I’ve always liked guys wearing sunglasses, but at that moment it was a something completely different; being unable to see the captors’ eyes was extremely thrilling and exciting.

When the soldiers came close they both stood in front of me for a moment and then Mr. Parker went behind my back to check my bonds; when he was passing me by I felt the smell of whiskey; the guys must have had some when they were alone. Satisfied that everything was in order, he walked in front of me again, put out two cohiba cigars from his chest pocket and handed one to Mr. Millburn. I watched in awe as the two military alpha jocks lit them up and exhaled thick clouds of smoke from their mouths. After several moments of puffing on the stogies Mr. Parker moved closer to me, put his booted foot on the chair seat and rested it on my thigh, dangerously close to my crotch. Then he leaned towards me a little.

“I hope that the two hours of time we gave you to think everything through is enough. My buddy and I will take off your gag, so you can answer our questions properly. If you speak without permission, you’ll get punished. If you speak in a disrespectful way, you’ll get punished. If you refuse to answer the question, you’ll get punished. We want all your answers to be accurate and short. Do I make myself clear, prisoner?”

I looked at his incredibly handsome face and nodded my head quietly. Since I couldn’t see Mr. Parker’s eyes I had no idea if he was serious or was just fooling around with, but I didn’t want to risk it. His voice was stern and rough and it looked like the guys were ready to fulfill their threats. Mr. Millburn put his cigar between his teeth and went behind my back. I felt his gloved fingers on my face as he started to unwind the super sticky layers of duct tape from my mouth. It hurt like hell, but I remained quiet and calm. When the last piece of tape was gone, Mr. Parker dived his fingers into my mouth and pulled his buddy’s socks out; they were now all covered with my saliva, but my host didn’t seem to bother about this. I moved my jaw for a moment, but didn’t dare to speak.

“All right, let’s begin: do you like being tied up, prisoner?”

“Yes, Sir.” I answered quietly.

“Do you like being tied up by guys?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“When did you realize you like this stuff?”

“I think it started when I was a teenager, Sir. But it’s noth….” I didn’t finish my sentence; Mr. Parker slapped me really hard in my face and grabbed my chin in a strong grip.

“Did I give you a fucking permission to say something more than answering my questions?!”

“No, Sir…”

“So keep your fucking mouth shut and just answer the questions, understood?!”

“Yes, Sir…”

“Have you ever been tied up before?”

“No, Sir.”

“Good.”

I watched as Mr. Millburn grabbed two chairs and placed them in front of mine. He and his buddy sat on them and puffed on their fat cigars for a few moments. I was aroused as hell by that point; I was tied up and being interrogated by two extremely hot guys. I loved every second of it and even being slapped hard and yelled at didn’t bother me. It was like a dream come truth. After several moments of silence Mr. Parker started speaking again; this time his voice was much more gentle:

“It took me some time to realize what you are really into, Ryan. I didn’t pay that much attention to the fact that you called me ‘Sir’ all the time; the explanation you gave me was very convincing. You were also very careful not to stare at the guys too much when I was around. But you made one mistake that allowed me to discover your secret: around six months ago I was staying at your house and enjoying a nice evening with your father. You came home drunk and started playing with your phone. We told you to go to bed and Doug went to the garage to get some more beer. I followed you to make sure you are all right. You never knew I did and when I looked at your phone I saw that you were looking at the pictures of guys in tight bondage.”

Mr. Parker stopped there and kept looking at my face. I tried to recall the scene he was talking about, but I had only some blurry memories of that evening. It seemed that I had had too much to drink and let my guard down for a moment. I felt ashamed that my secret was discovered that way. I didn’t have too much time to think about that stupid mistake, though, because Mr. Parker stated speaking again:

“For the next months I’ve been trying to make sure that I was right. I started walking shirtless more when you were around and from time to time I slipped some lines about tying you up into our conversations to see how you would react. I must admit that you were very careful and if I hadn’t known you so well, you could’ve fooled me. But I needed a solid proof that I was right; after all, all I had so far were merely traces. So I asked Scott to help me and he created an account on that bondage site I saw you on; I suspected what you might be into, so I told him what to write there. We didn’t know if you would take the bait, but you did. You know the rest of the story.”

I stared at the two soldiers with wide eyes; Mr. Parker was planning this for several months. Now everything started to make sense: all his talking that he would have no problems to tie me up, walking shirtless and showing off his muscles, smoking cigars and even our little wrestle mach; it was all supposed to check my reaction.

“But there’s one more thing we still need to know, Ryan…” I heard Mr. Millburn speak.

I turned to him and watched him stand up and unzip his military pants. I knew what he was up to, so I immediately turned my head away again and closed my eyes. I loved to admire guys’ muscles and was more than willing to be tied up by such muscular hunk, but I never liked full nudity. For a moment there was silence, so I dared to open my eyes and look at the soldier who was now towering over me. To my great surprise, he was smiling down at me while puffing on his fat stogie.

“You’ve past the test. When you said you didn’t want sex, I didn’t believe you. But now that I’ve seen how you reacted when I wanted to unzip my pants, I’m sure you did tell the truth…”

“And that means we can move on with our little plan…” Mr. Parker added.

He stood up from his chair and walked closer to me. He grabbed the two slimy socks that had been in my mouth before and started to push them inside my yap again. He was brutal and merciless. He forced the material past my teeth and the moment he did I heard the familiar sound of duct tape being unwound from the roll. Soon I felt the super sticky tape on my mouth again; Mr. Millburn wrapped it around my head and over my mouth twelve times before he ripped it off. Both of them stood in front of me, with their cigars in their mouths.

“Welcome to your new life, prisoner…”

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic