A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looks like Ryan's secret is out! Or at least, it won't be kept secret for much longer.
Mr. Parker's a smart man, I'm sure he's onto the lad already.

Man, I really can't wait for the next parts.
The fact that the gender tag reads MM/M has my mind reeling with possibilities!

In any case, a long and rainy day seems to be on the horizon for those two.
That's the absolute best kinda setup for what I'm hoping happens next.

Fantastic job [mention]squirrel[/mention] 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 6 - A man to man talk

I have to admit that when I first saw the devilish smile on Mr. Parker’s handsome face I was a little startled. The muscular alpha stud had only a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, making it hard for me to focus on anything else. But, after so many years trying to hide all my leanings and desires from everyone, I’ve learned to behave even in such difficult situations and never fully lose my good sense. Of course, my host must have realized I was taken aback by his sudden appearance, but I quickly decided that the surprised look on my face could be used to my advantage. On the other hand, when I was looking at Mr. Parker’s incredibly muscled chest and great six pack I had some troubles with thinking clearly. The sight of his super hot naked torso was really intoxicating, so I had to act quickly if I wanted to achieve my goals. I thought it would be best to act as if I was still off guard; I quickly tuned the phone off and put it in the back pocket of my jeans.

“Oh, nobody, Sir, I was just checking something…”

“Checking something, you say… Well, it must have been extremely engrossing; you were completely absorbed in that. Come on, boy, you can tell me!”

“I know I can, Sir, but it was really nothing extraordinary…”

“Look, kid… I’m the one in charge here and don’t forget I’m a fully trained soldier… If you make me, I’ll have to tie you up and interrogate you, until I’m satisfied with your answers…”

When Mr. Parker was saying those words he had a smile on his face and the tone of his voice left no doubts that he was joking. But it made me think immediately what it would be like to become his prisoner; I started picturing myself being cruelly roped up by this muscled, military stud, slapped in my face, yelled at. I wasn’t long before my own little soldier started to wake up in my underwear and he was doing it really fast. Fortunately, I was wearing jeans and at that moment they were good enough to conceal my excitement, but if I had kept fantasizing about being Mr. Parker’s helpless captive for some more time, the bulge in my pants would have certainly become visible. The only way to prevent that was getting back to reality and play my cards.

“That won’t be necessary, Sir… Although I sometimes wonder how such a nice guy like yourself could be a merciless interrogator.”

“If you won’t behave properly I can show you…” He winked at me, smiling; this guy definitely knew how to make me feel weak at my knees.

“I think I’ll skip that, Sir… All right then; before I tell you what I was doing on the phone, I’d like you to promise me you wouldn’t say anything about that to my father.

“Can’t do that, kiddo. If it’s something dangerous and illegal, I’ll be obliged to tell him that. Not to mention the fact that I’d do everything I can to protect you from doing something like that. Don’t forget he’s my best buddy, Ryan, and you’re his son.” Suddenly his tone became much more serious.

“All right, so maybe something like this: you won’t tell him anything, UNLESS you find it dangerous or illegal, and you’ll let me tell him when I’m ready. Is that fine with you, Sir?”

“Yeah, it seems fair… So, what is it?”

“Well, as I said, it’s nothing extraordinary, Sir. I’ve been chatting with a certain girl for some time now, and I’ve just found out she’s visiting the town we went to yesterday.”

“A girl, you say… That’s great, man!” He came closer and gave me a hug before I could react. I had to be very careful not to breath too deeply, but his amazing smell was once again working on me.

“Oh, thanks you, Sir…” I said once when he released me from his grip.

“Is that really what you were so much afraid to tell me about, kid?”

“Well, yeah… You know, Sir, my father is a little… overprotective as far as this special area is concerned. He says he doesn’t want to become a grandfather too soon…”

“Yeah, Doug’s always been a little too idealistic about this…” Mr. Parker replied, laughing a little.

“Yes… So you understand I don’t want him to know about it yet… If he found out about me meeting with a girl when he’s far away, he’d probably make you stop this, Sir…”

“And I would do that for him, boy, even if it meant I’d have to tie you up and keep you restrained until he came back… Don’t you have any doubts about that, Ryan.”

“Yeah, I suppose so…” I mumbled, trying to stop the wave of heat rushing through my body.

“Luckily for you, I’m much more open-minded, kid. You are a handsome, well built young man, your hormones are raging… no wonder you want to meet with girls.

“I’m glad you understand, Sir.”

“Of course I do, boy! I didn’t forget what it is like to be your age… Although SOME of us did.” He said rolling his eyes, leaving no doubts who he had on his mind.

“Thanks again, Sir…”

“No problem, kid. Anyway, I got quite hungry; I’ll go upstairs and put my shirt and trousers on, and you set everything ready here. Those eggs and bacon smell really good…”

He turned around and I watched him walk away; I admired his wonderfully muscled legs and great feet I’ve always wanted to taste so much. When he disappeared behind the corner I got two plates from the cupboard and put them on the table. Next I separated the content of the frying pan into two portions and put them on the plates. Finally I made us two glasses of hot tea. When I sat down at the table I could still hear Mr. Parker upstairs, so I took my phone back from my jeans and logged in on the bondage website. I opened the message from ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ saying that he wanted to know more about me and replied to it:

“Absolutely, Sir! What exactly do you want to know?”

I sent the message and waited for my host to join me. He soon did and sat in front of me with that same devilish smile on his face he had several moments ago when he caught me with the phone in my hands.

“If you decide to hook up with that girl of yours, let me know. I’ll give you a ride to the town...”

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I honestly love the pace of this story! Like I want more, but there's always some kind of reveal that happens that keeps me hooked hahaha

Wonder what our protagonist will think after reading that message! :D
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Still promising so far😏😏😏
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love how Mr. Parker is toying with Ryan, telling him that he'll have to tie Ryan up. And telling him that he's such "a handsome, well built young man!" :lol:

Wait until Ryan gets a load of whom he's been texting! :twisted:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Mr. Parker seems to want to tie Ryan up just as much as Ryan wants to be tied up with how much he keeps threatening to do it!

I don't think he'll be too pleased when he finds out Ryan is lying to him about talking to a girl :twisted:
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Looks like Mr. Parker received this message just before he came back to the kitchen: “Absolutely, Sir! What exactly do you want to know?”
Ryan has surely been discovered.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for all the comments, guys! They are really great and they help me write a lot ;)

I hope you don't min the extremely slow pace; to be frank, I didn't know it will last so long before I get to the actual bondage part. But I must say I enjoy it :D

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] that's absolute fantastic work.
I LOVE the slow pace and the way you build up the story.

It's really great to see how Ryan is feeling and how he is getting in a kind of tricky situation.
Having the gender tag going to MM/M is VERY promising and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up, that really hits all of my senses :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 7 - Bonding time

When Mr. Parker offered to driver me off to the town so I could meet the girl he thought I was flirting with on the phone I remained calm and sense. In fact I assumed something like that could happen, so when I was waiting for my host to join me for the breakfast I not only messaged the guy I was talking with on the internet bondage site, but also tried to figure out the best way to deal with this kind of proposition. And I couldn’t say that I blamed Mr. Parker for this; after all, he was my father’s best friend and was now responsible for me. And it was no mystery to anyone that young guys around my age had the tendency to fall into lots of trouble, especially if a girl was around them. So it was quite natural that he wanted to keep an eye on me, and I intended to use that against him. Of course I couldn’t immediately agree to his offer, it would be too strange.

“Oh come on, Sir… You don’t need to babysit me… especially on a date…

“Do you really think I want to disturb or interrupt your date in any way? No, Ryan, guys don’t do that to other men, unless it’s absolutely necessary. What I was saying was that I can give you a lift to the town tomorrow; I need to go there anyway, so we could kill two birds with one stone. Once you get off my car, you’ll be on your own for the rest of the day… I do hope it would be JUST a day…”

“What do you mean, Sir?” I asked, before I realized what he meant.

“The night, Ryan, the NIGHT! Do you think I don’t know how most of first dates end these days!?”

“Yeah, of course not, Sir. The question just came out of my mouth on its own…”

“You must control your yap better, kiddo, or you can find yourself in big troubles…”

“Yeah, I know that, Sir… Anyway, why do you need to go to the town tomorrow? I thought we bought everything yesterday.”

“A good friend of mine lives there; he was in the army with me and your Dad, but those two never got that close.. But that’s not important; the guy is getting married soon. We talked a little bit last night and he wants me to be his best man during the wedding. So I’m going there to meet him and discuss some stuff… like his bachelor party, of course. And probably we’re going to have some beers, too, so you won’t have to worry about me spying on you.”

“Oh… well, in that case, I’ll see if she can meet with me tomorrow.”

Mr. Parker and I ate our breakfast and I dealt with the dishes. I sort of thought that I should be doing this kind of stuff as a thank you for the hospitality. I took me some time to persuade the giant stud that I don’t mind doing the dishes, but after several pointless discussions about it, he just gave up. After I finished cleaning the plates and the frying pan I wanted to go to my room to see if ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ was on-line, but it seemed that my host had some other plans. It was already past eleven o’clock and he asked if I didn’t mind doing some workout together with him in his little gym. At first I was hesitant about it, but, since I couldn’t find any good reason to refuse, I agreed.

“Great! I’ll go there now, go and change if you want and join me whenever you’re ready.”

“I’ll be there in a minute, Sir.”

I watched Mr. Parker walking to his favorite part of the house and sighed. I was never a big fan of gyms; I preferred outdoor activities, but, since the weather was absolutely horrible, I knew I would have to spend the whole day indoors, so I may as well use the time to build up my muscles. I didn’t need to change; I just followed my host to his asylum and when I saw him, I realized that working out with that man would be a pure torture for me. Mr. Parker was wearing only his military pants; he was shirtless and barefoot. He was sitting on the exercise bench with two heavy looking dumb-bells in his hands. Whenever he was bending his arms at his elbows I could admire his wonderful biceps; the sight was mesmerizing.
“Nice to have you here, kid. Working out is great, but it’s so much better when you have company.”

“Oh… umm.. thank you, Sir…”

I had no idea if Mr. Parker noticed my abashment, but even if he did, he was ignoring it completely. I watched him for a few more seconds; he was completely lost in his training. For me it was a good signs; knowing that he wouldn’t be paying too much attention to me, I could cast him a quick glance from time to time. I looked around and chose to use the exercise bicycle first. The main reason for it was the fact, that the bicycle was behind the bench, so with a little luck, I would be able to admire Mr. Parker’s bulging muscles.

During the workout my host and I exchanged a few sentences now and then, but we spend the time mostly in silence. When Mr. Parker said it was enough for one day I was surprised how quickly the time had passed. He just laughed and told me that he had great time too, and that we were there for almost three hours. My eyes grew even wider; I never imagined that spending three hours at the gym could be so much fun. At that moment I decided to find a proper gym when I return to my home and persuade some of my buddies to go there with me.

“So, any plans for the afternoon and the evening, kid?” Mr. Parker asked as he wiped his muscled body with a towel.

“Not really, Sir. I mean… it would be nice to lie on the deck chair in the garden, but I don’t think it would be possible today…”

“Yeah, me neither. The weather really sucks.”

“If you don’t mind, Sir, I would gladly take a shower and then relax with a book or something. In like an hour or two I could help you with the dinner and after that, we could do something together, like watching a match on TV, or maybe playing the pool table. Is that all right with you, Sir?”

“Sounds like a good plan to me, Ryan.”

“Great! Then I’ll go now, Sir. All my clothes are drenched in sweat…”

“That’s the best sign of a good and honest workout, kid!”

I smiled at him and went to my room to get some fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, changed into fresh underwear, shorts and a white T-shirt. I put all my sweaty clothes into the hamper and returned to my room. I left the door open; I thought it might look suspicious if I closed it. I lied down on my bed, but instead of grabbing a book, I took my phone and immediately logged in on the bondage website to see if my newly met friend was available. Unfortunately he was off-line, but he had left me the message. I clicked on it and read:

“I want to know everything about your desires and fantasies. I will be on-line today after ten. I hope we can talk a little more.”

I felt my heart pounding in my chest; in a couple of hours I would be able to talk with the guy who likes exactly what I do…

[mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Great story! And a great build up!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahh I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Ryan to meet his bondage friend!!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

“You must control your yap better, kiddo, or you can find yourself in big troubles…”
Love it, [mention]squirrel[/mention], Love it! 8-)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Every new chapter brings us closer to the bondage part. This thought keeps me sane, as every sentence without it makes me go crazy!
With such great build up I can't wait to see what happens next!
Will the crowd be heard and Ryan will finally get what he wants most, or will we wait a bit longer...
There is only one way to find out!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I love the first person tale with the naïve character about to get his comeuppance. Keep up the great work!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you for all the comments, guys! The bondage will appear soon, and I cna promise it will be strict and severe ;)

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

We're so close!!! But every chapter so far has been great in building it up and giving us more insight into these characters...just can't wait for Ryan to meet his friend!!
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story, love the way you're building the suspense and teasing the reader
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

squirrel wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for all the comments, guys! The bondage will appear soon, and I cna promise it will be strict and severe ;)
It might be that Ryan might regret not being entirely honest with his answers to Jack's questions?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jb99 wrote: 3 years ago It might be that Ryan might regret not being entirely honest with his answers to Jack's questions?
That's precisely what a lot of us are hoping for 8-)

“I want to know everything about your desires and fantasies. I will be on-line today after ten. I hope we can talk a little more.”

I felt my heart pounding in my chest; in a couple of hours I would be able to talk with the guy who likes exactly what I do…
Is it ten yet?
I think it is ;)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 8 - Mr. Parker's idea

Before we move on to the next chapter I must say a huge 'Thank you' to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for creating these superb character cards. I LOVE them! :!: :

I tried to focus on the book to make the time go faster, but the prospect of actually being able to talk to a person that seemed to share my love for bondage was so incredible I couldn’t actually understand what I was reading. Normally I am a patient guy, but now that it was only a matter of hours to meet someone who was willing to tie me up, keep me restrained and silenced, I found it almost unbearable to wait. Knowing well that reading would be a complete waste of time I put the book on the night stand and just lied on the bed, fantasizing about all the ways the guy would tie me up and what we could do together with me as his prisoner. I kept imagining him being a super hot, muscled alpha jock, who would rope me up any time he wants, completely ignoring all my protests and attempts to fight him back.

I kept day dreaming like this for quite some time and was dragged to reality by the sound of footsteps; my host was coming upstairs. I sighed quietly, a little irritated by his arrival, but the moment I saw that huge muscles of him all my irritation and anger disappeared. Now that I was aroused by all the scenes I was picturing in my head it took all my will power not to gasp in awe. Mr. Parker was wearing only his military pants; he was shirtless and barefoot and, judging by the scent, he never got the shower after our little workout several hours earlier. And that only added to his masculinity; the smell of his dried sweat was driving me crazy.

“Carry to help me with the dinner, kid?” He asked when he entered my bedroom.

“Absolutely, Sir. What shall we have?”

“I don’t feel like preparing anything fancy, so we’ll have some fried chicken with vegetables.”

“Fine by, Sir.”

“It’s not that I was asking your opinion, kid.” He replied with a wink.

All the way downstairs I was walking behind Mr. Parker keeping a safe distant in order not to arouse his suspicion, but close enough to enjoy that incredible scent he was emanating. It was intoxicating; if I had less self-control I would have definitely jump on him and simply start licking all his body from his remarkable six pack to his wide, broad chest muscles and shoulders. But I knew nothing of that sort could happen, so I just walked behind him until we reached the kitchen, which was way too soon for me.

“I’ll cut the meat, you deal with vegetables.” Came his order.

“Yes, Sir.”

“I’m beginning to like that attitude of yours, Ryan…” Mr. Parker said with a wide, beguiling smile on his handsome face.

I didn’t dare to look him in the eye so I just shrugged and focused on cutting the tomatoes, red and green pepper and other ingredients. I waited for my host to fry the chicken first and then we added the vegetables. After several minutes the dinner was ready and we sat at the table and ate. We didn’t talk much during the meal; the pouring rain outside was getting louder and louder with every moment and I got a little worried about the weather for the next day. I hoped that even if it still rained neither my newly met on-line friend, nor Mr. Parker would change their plans.

“So, Ryan. Did you talk to that girl about tomorrow?” He asked when we finished eating.

“Not yet, Sir. She’ll be on-line in the evening and I’ll ask her then.”

“No problem. I really hope she can make it.”

“Yeah, I hope so, too, Sir…”

“Well, in that case, we have several hours before you can talk with her. Anything you want to do?”

“Well, like I said, we could watch TV, play the pool table… Whatever suits you, Sir.”

“Whatever suits me, huh? All right then. Do the dishes and meet me my little workout room.”

“Another workout, Sir?”

“You’re asking too many questions, kid. Maybe I’ll need to find a proper way to fix that… Just do as I say, Ryan and you‘ll find out soon enough.”

“As you wish, Sir.” I said, trying not to sound nervous.

I did Mr. Parker told me and after doing the dishes I went straight to the small gym. When I entered I saw that my host had moved all the equipment to the walls, leaving the middle of the room empty. I looked at him questioningly and was just about to ask what was going on when he said:

“Your father and I used to wrestle with each other all the time when we were both in the military. Come on, Ryan, take of that shirt and show me what you’ve got!”

My jaw dropped to the floor. Looking at his gorgeous body was one thing, but touching it was something completely different. I was close to panicking when I heard the proposition, but I couldn’t find a good reason to say no; after all I did say we could do whatever he wanted. I didn’t have much time to think of the perfect reply to that when I heard Mr. Parker’s voice again:

“If you’re scared that I could harm you in any way, we can do something else.”

If he wanted to trigger the competitive mode in me, he succeeded. Suddenly I felt that wrestling with Mr. Parker was a great idea and I wanted to show him how tough I was. Something at the back of my head was telling me that I had absolutely no chance against that huge muscled man, but I tried to prevent that wasn’t true. So I took my short off, showing my neatly shaped abdomen and chest muscles; of course they were nothing compared with what I was seeing in front of my eyes, but it didn’t matter.

“All right! Let’s begin!” Mr. Parker said and started walking to me.

I was prepared for his attack and try to block it, but soon I found myself lying on the floor on my back with Mr. Parker sitting on my abdomen and using his two huge arms to press my wrists against the floor at both sides of my head. I tried struggling, but his super dominant nature was overwhelming me and soon I just kept panting and staring at him, actually enjoying the moment. But soon he got up and we started again. I tried to find the best way to avoid his attacks and even wanted to be as offensive as possible, but every time I aimed for his leg or arm he was able to defend himself without any effort. He wrestled me to the ground so many times I didn’t even bother counting.

Our little match went on for more than I expected; when we finished I was once again covered in sweat and so was Mr. Parker. To be honest it felt nice to know that I was able to at least force him to work out some sweat to defeat me. It wasn’t much but I couldn’t have possibly expected more.

“That was a good match, kid. If you train a little bit, you’ll get so much better. Who know, maybe after years of training you would be able to catch up with me?”

“Yeah, I had a lot of fun, too, Sir… Much more than I thought, actually…”

“Oh yeah, I could see that in your eyes… Anyway, it’s after nine, so you’d better take a shower and talk to that girl of yours. You can tell me in the morning what she said, but if you want to go with me, I’ll be leaving at around ten.”

“All right, I’ll keep that in mind, Sir.”

“Great! See you tomorrow, then!”

I went upstairs and took a quick shower. Then I went to my bedroom and closed the door to have some more privacy; and since I was about to talk with a girl Mr. Parker thought I liked, he shouldn’t have anything against it. I lied on the bed and logged in on the website; I was happy to see that ‘Bondage-Prisoner’ was on-line already and I began the conversation:

“Good evening, Sir! You wanted to know more about my fantasies… Well, my greatest fantasy is to be kidnapped, kept TIGHTLY restrained and silenced. I love inescapable bondage.”

“That’s exactly what I want from a guy. Any other stuff you like? Any fetishes?”

“I love masculine outfit, like uniforms, cowboy outfit, leather jackets. I am a huge fan of skin tight, black leather gloves, cigars and boots. I also have a strong fetish for worn out socks and underwear. And I like when the guy behaves in a masculine and maybe even a little brutal way…”

“Fuck! You’re just perfect! Unfortunately I need to go soon, but if you want to meet me in person, just drop me a line.”

“Actually I am available tomorrow, if it suits you.”

“When you address me, you call me ‘Sir’ all the time, boy! Tomorrow, you say? It might be hard, but I guess I can find an hour or two to have a little chat with you. I’ll just tell someone at work I need to leave for some time, it shouldn’t be a problem. Meet me at the ‘Emerald’ pub at around noon.”

“Understood, Sir!”

And that was it. The next day I will finally meet with a perfect guy…

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention]

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Great chapter! It seems like tomorrow Ryan will finally get what he wants, and so would we with him!

Good job, man! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

They're finally gonna meet!!!! We're all here cheering Ryan on :lol: :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh damn!
It almost sounds as though Mr. Parker doesn't know he's chatting with Ryan!
Or wait, maybe we're the ones who've been mistaken all this time and maybe Mr. Parker isn't the one on the other end of the line!?

Either way, this anticipation is killing us.

Great chapter [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Well worth the wait, though I still wish we didn't have to wait so long.
Can't wait for the next chapter!

The wrestling scene was great, as is the banter between those two.
Whatever you and Mr. Parker have in store for us, I know it'll be great 8-)

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Great build up... waiting for the meetup! :o
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic