A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
20%
B: All close to max
40%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
40%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 5

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

👏👏👏

Well done! Superb chapter. I am super intrigued by the reaction to nudity... and this story is in the adult section... 🤔

Intriguing. I like it
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing work again
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, I like a happy "ending".
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I loved this latest chapter .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic chapter [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
Loved the brutish and military-like interrogation Mr Parker and Mr Millburn set up for their bound prisoner.

The final line of the scene leaves a lot to look forward to.
Something tells me our little POW is going to get more bondage than he can handle 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Loved this chapter!!! Probably not what our friend expected, hopefully its not too much for him!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Great chapter, as always! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

You had me squirming, [mention]squirrel[/mention], wishing I could be in Ryan's place! 😎

Really liked the pictures, but the drawings of the Jack' s, Ryan's, and Scott's torsos were spot on! 👍🏻
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago Really liked the pictures, but the drawings of the Jack' s, Ryan's, and Scott's torsos were spot on! 👍🏻

All the credit for drawings goes to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter! Tied up and interrogated by 2 LITERALLY smokin hot uniformed military men. WOOF.

It's a shame Ryan wants no sex though.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Finally had a chance to read this story. Whew! Hot. This might be your best one. The build up and the most recent 2 chapters are really excellent. Ryan is in for a helplessly stimulating stay at Mr. Parker’s house! His life is about to take a new direction. Looking forward to seeing how things progress with the young stud now that he is getting what he wanted.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 12 - A huge mistake

When I heard Mr. Millburn’s words I felt a familiar, well known tingling in my underwear. I looked at the two incredibly muscular soldiers towering over me; both of them had their arms folded on their chest and they were puffing on their fat cigars, exhaling big clouds of smoke from time to time. I tried struggling a little, but the guys tied me up so well, that all my efforts were completely futile. I tucked at the ropes fastening me to the chair, but got nowhere; I was completely restrained. I wanted to speak, but Mr. Millburn’s two worn out socks did and amazing job with silencing me. The taste was overwhelming, it seemed that he had been wearing them for at least several weeks. My whole yap was stuffed up and over fifteen layers of super strong, military grade duct tape wrapped tightly around my lower face made sure that the gag would remain where it was supposed to be.

I kept staring at the smoking alpha males for several minutes. Then Mr. Millburn came closer to my roped up form, put his booted foot on my crotch and leaned towards me; the pressure was sensational. He grabbed my chin, squeezed it quite hard and forced me to look at his face. Now that he was so close he looked even more handsome and the dark shades and cigar in his mouth added something extra to his natural masculinity. I couldn’t help and moaned with excitement when trying to move my head towards his. Mr. Millburn smiled around his fat stogie, took a really deep drag and then blew the smoke right into my duct taped face.

“You wrote on that bondage website that you liked inescapable bondage. Jack and I will give you exactly what you wished for, kid. For the rest of the summer you’ll undergo a very special treatment; you’ll be tied up and gagged almost all the time. And when unrestrained you’ll stay quiet and do whatever we tell you. If you dare to speak without permission or disobey our orders, you’ll get punished. When you speak to us, you ALWAYS address us ‘Sir’. Do you understand, kid?”

I stared at Mr. Millburn and Mr. Parker with wide eyes. I grunted into my oversized gag, but nothing more than pathetic whimpers came out. I wanted to speak so much, but my captors ignored my efforts and just looked at me, awaiting the answer. I knew there was nothing I could do about it at that moment so I just nodded my head. The muscular soldiers smiled down at me and Mr. Millburn let go of my jaw. Mr. Parker came closer to me and leaned towards me, just like his buddy.

“Now that you’re tied up and gagged it no longer matters if you want to do it or not. You WILL.” He said and patted me on the cheek.

“All right, dude, I think the kid needs some time to think his ordeal over. Let’s give him two more hours and then we can begin his training.”

“Can’t see why not, man. Judging by the bulge on his crotch he’s having the time of his life…”

“Yeah, I wonder if he would like what we have in store for him.” Mr. Millburn asked while puffing on his cigar.

“Does it matter?”

“Of course not, man! Do I look like someone who would take his opinion under consideration?” Mr. Parker’s buddy seemed really amused by that question.

“Enjoy your bondage, kid. When we come back we’ll see how obedient you can be.”

The two soldiers blew the cigar smoke into my face again and left the room. For a moment I was motionless, but then I started fighting against the ropes. It was true that I enjoyed being tied up and gagged, but I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to spend the rest of my summer holiday as a prisoner. Even though I did my best to free myself, I failed; the ropes were as tight as they were the moment the last knot was cinched. All my attempts to get rid of the gag were useless, too; the duct tape was extremely sticky and no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t force the socks out. So after several more moments I gave up and relaxed.

After I calmed down a little bit, I started thinking. It seemed that Mr. Parker and his buddy knew perfectly well what I was into; the fact that they wore full military uniforms, gloves and smoked cigars while tying me up was a proof of that. Also they must have made some effort to organize all of this and it felt quite nice when I realized that. But on the other hand, they had no problems with being brutal with me, yell at me or punish me if I didn’t do as they say. I was considering the pros and cons of my current predicament when I realized something else: the more I was thinking about being the prisoner of two super masculine alpha soldiers the more turned on I felt. I struggled a little more and grunted into my gag; it made my bulge grow even more.

“You’re enjoying yourself, aren’t you, prisoner?” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice and looked up.

The two hunks were standing several steps from me; I must have been so focused on my thoughts that I didn’t even notice when they returned. I grunted into my gag again. They laughed and came to me. Soon I felt them undo the ropes that were fastening me to the chair. When all the ropes were undone the two hunks used some of them to bind my already tied wrists and arms to my torso. Then Mr. Millburn stood me up and marched me to the living room. He made me lie down on the floor and both of my captors sat on the couch placing their military boots inches from my face. I gulped when I realized what they were planning. Seconds later I felt leather clad fingers in my neck; one of the guys started to unwind the tape from my mouth.

“Spit the socks out, prisoner.” I heard Mr. Parker say when the last piece of tape was removed.

“And lick the boots. All of them!” Mr. Millburn added.

“Don’t you thinmmmpphphh….”

I started speaking, but was immediately interrupted. Mr. Parker clamped his gloved palm on my mouth and used his other hand to keep my head still. He was using brute force on me this time. With the corner of my eye I saw Mr. Millburn kneel next to me and grab the dump socks in his gloved hands. His buddy removed his hand from my mouth and the moment he did I felt both of the socks being stuffed brutally into my mouth. I protested and moaned, but the more I tried to scream, to more brutal the studs were. When my mouth was full again, Mr. Parker hand gagged me and Mr. Millburn went to the kitchen to grab the tape and the rope. He returned a few moments later and just started wrapping the super strong tape over my mouth and around my head again. He wrapped it over twenty times and made each layer extremely tight. Finally he tore the tape off, but he wasn’t finished yet. He unwound some more and pressed it under my chin. He wrapped the tape all the way from my chin and over my head ten times, squeezing my jaw shut. Then they guys rolled me on my back.

“I thought you were smarter than that…”Mr. Parker said and slapped me very hard at my face.

“We warned you, prisoner. For speaking without permission you’ll remain tied up and gagged until tomorrow morning.” Mr. Millburn added.

Having said that the two hunks started working on my legs. They tied them together with brute force at the ankles, calves, below and under the knees and upper thighs. I was completely helpless…

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for the reminder.
Just about the right length of chapter.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very good chapter! Man these guys are extreme. Prisoner for the rest of the summer?? Be careful what you wish for!

And they definitely don't take any crap either. One slip up and boom gagged for the night. Can always trust military men to keep their word and not go light on discipline :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago And they definitely don't take any crap either. One slip up and boom gagged for the night. Can always trust military men to keep their word and not go light on discipline :twisted:
The quicker the victim learns the better (for him, not the reader).
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow he's properly roped up and gagged now
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh, these men are strict!

I enjoyed the punishment for the slip up... usually sub's are given some leeway... not poor Ryan! He is in way over his head! I love it

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago The quicker the victim learns the better (for him, not the reader).
I was about to say the same thing :lol:

Well done [mention]squirrel[/mention]. Another brilliant chapter to keep us entertained and longing for more.

I'm sure [mention]Xtc[/mention] and some of the other long time members who've been following your works for the better part of the decade will agree when I say that your grasp of written English has really come a long way in recent years.

You've evolved/grown so much!
Your work was always very good, but it's hard to believe how steadily you've improved.

I'm loving Ryan's treatment so far :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I have commented on [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s improved English in the past. He doesn't seem to accept it so it's good to see someone else commenting along the same lines. Good on. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago I have commented on @squirrel's improved English in the past.
I remember your previous comments and agree with them.

The difference between past-[mention]squirrel[/mention] and present day-[mention]squirrel[/mention] is quite simply astounding. He may not have noticed the difference because of how steady and gradual the progression is, but we certainly have!

As for him not accepting it, well...too bad [mention]squirrel[/mention]!
Chew on Mr Millburns socks and deal with our compliments 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 13 - Prisoner's evening

When the two brutal soldiers finished tying me up I was completely helpless; my arms were cruelly roped up behind my back, my legs were bound at the ankles, calves and thighs. The studs definitely knew how to restrain someone and they didn’t hesitate to use that knowledge against me for the second time that day. I tried struggling on the floor and wiggling my limbs out of the bonds, but no matter how hard I tried, everything proved to be futile. The bondage was flawless; after several minutes of wild kicking and fighting against the ropes I gave up. I rolled on my side and looked at Mr. Parker and his military buddy; they were both towering over my helpless body, smiling down at me. They must have been amused by my meaningless efforts to free myself. I tried to tell them to untie me, but Mr. Millburn’s two cheesy socks stuffed inside my mouth and over twenty layers of super sticky duct tape wrapped around my mouth muffled everything completely. The guys just chuckled.

“You really love being trussed up like that and gagged, don’t you, Ryan?” Mr. Parker asked with a devilish smile on his handsome face.

“Of course he does, dude. If he didn’t like it, he wouldn’t make us gag him so soon. If he likes so much to suck on some manly stench of a real alpha guy, I have some suitable socks and underwear that need proper cleaning.”

“mmmpph….”

“You see? He wants them already!”

I closed my eyes and shut up. Nothing I could do would convince them to untie me, or at least slacken the bonds off. I was supposed to be their prisoner for as long as they wanted and, judging by the look on their faces, they were having a lot of fun keeping me restrained and silenced. When I calmed down a little and stopped struggling I realized that I liked it, too. Their brutality, ruthlessness, strong and masculine language were a great combination. I felt like a hostage, kidnapped and kept strictly tied up and gagged. And yet, I felt save; I’ve known Mr. Parker since I was a kid and I was one hundred percent sure he would never truly hurt me. But when I thought of being bound and chewing on the guys’ socks for another several months, some serious doubts entered my mind. Unfortunately, I was in no position to argue with the studs; if they wanted to keep me as their prisoner, I would have to endure it.

“Seems the kid finally calmed down. Good. I’ll get some rope and hogtie the brat for the evening.”

“Wait… We can do that for the night. I have a better idea for now. Go get us some cigars and a bottle of whiskey. We’ve got our own, personal prisoner now ,we should drink to that.”

“Yeah, I agree, man! Such a shame the kid can’t celebrate with us…”

“Who said he can’t? He’ll just do it in his own way…”

The guys laughed; Mr. Millburn went to get the cigars and a large bottle of Jack Daniel’s and Mr. Parker walked to the cupboard to get two glasses. When they gathered everything they needed my host handed the glasses to his buddy and squatted down in front of me. He grabbed me by my arms and effortlessly picked me up. He threw me on his shoulder and went to another room, the one that I called an ‘entertainment corner’. I tried to move a little to feel his super muscular body under the uniform; when I did, I felt my boner getting bigger and bigger. Maybe it was only my imagination, but when I started wriggling on Mr. Parker’s shoulder I had a feeling that he slowed down a bit to let me enjoy the moment.

“You mind watching some football, dude?” My host asked his buddy when he put me on the ground in front of the couch.

“You even need to ask?”

Mr. Parked turned the plasma TV on and Mr. Millburn poured whiskey to the glasses. The guys clinked the glasses and sat on the couch. I rolled over to face them and looked up; they looked down at me and put the fat cigars into their mouths. Few seconds later they were both puffing on them, creating large clouds of smoke. The sight was incredible; two super hot military men all dressed up in their uniforms, wearing tight leather gloves and sucking on big stogies. I couldn’t help and moaned quietly in excitement.

“I think the kid likes what he’s seeing.” Mr. Millburn said.

“I bet he is. Help me a little, dude.”

The soldiers put their cigars into their mouths and leaned over towards me. They made me lie flat on my back, parallel to the couch. Since my arms were roped up behind my back it wasn’t the most comfortable position, but I didn’t dare to complain. After all, the guys had already proven they wouldn’t hesitate to punish me severely. When I was ready I saw them lean back and soon two pairs of military boots landed on me: Mr. Millburn placed his booted feet on my face and chest and Mr. Parked placed his on my crotch and calves. I moaned under the heavy boot on my face, but my captor simply pressed it a little harder.

For the next two hours the guys were focused on the match and ignored all my whimpers. Whenever I tried rolling away from their boots, they simply pressed harder until I stopped struggling. I was really surprised how easy it was for them to control me using only their feet. When the match was over, the two blokes were both quite intoxicated; I looked at the bottle and saw that it was nearly empty. Mr. Millburn took his feet from my face and chest and soon his buddy did the same. I sighed in relief and started rolling over on my side, when I heard Mr. Parker’s stern voice:

“Don’t you fucking dare move, kid! When I come back for you, I want you to be in the same position you’re now! You understand?”

“Mmmmppph…” I nodded.

He seemed satisfied with my answer. I watched them for the next several hours as they were playing the pool table. They were having a lot of fun and from time to time one of them cast me a quick glance to see if I was obeying my host’s order. When I saw them looking at me I tried to beg them with my eyes to cut me some slack, but they were both adamant. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they came to me and picked me up.

“Do you need to use the bathroom?” Mr. Parker asked me.

“Mmmmhhh…” I nodded.

He threw me on his shoulder and walked to the toilet. To my horror, he didn’t untie my arms; instead he pulled my shorts down and helped me do my business. I felt completely taken aback, but finally managed to empty my bladder. Mr. Parked pulled the shorts up and took me to one of the guest bedrooms. His buddy was already there, holding a long piece of rope in his hand. I was breezily thrown on the bed and soon Mr. Millburn bent my legs and hogtied my mercilessly. I moaned when my heels touched my buttocks, but the giant soldier just slapped my head and told me to shut up. When he was done he positioned me on his bed so that my head was resting on the pillow. He took his gloves and shirt off and lied down next to me.

“If you try anything stupid, I’ll make you regret this, boy…” He warned me in a dead serious voice. But then he winked at me and smiled. “Sleep tight, Ryan.”

He closed his eyes and soon his breath calmed down considerably. I followed his steps…

[mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention]

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was so hot! Who wouldn't want to have 2 military hunks lord over them smoking cigars, drinking, watching football and to be used as a footrest under their boots! I'm certainly jealous!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod, [mention]squirrel[/mention]...

When Mr. Parker threw Ryan down on the bed, hogtied him, then crawled in next to him... 8-)

Ryan's head must be spinning!!! :o
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter!!! Definitely wishing I was in Ryan's place!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really excellent
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Yay!!

That was great. :)