A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
20%
B: All close to max
40%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
40%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 5

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Post by squirrel »

Hello guys! With the beginning of the new year I thought I would start another story. I hope you all like it :)

PART I

Chapter 1 - The arrival

It was an early afternoon when Mr. Jack Parker finally stopped the car. The weather was just perfect: the sun was high in the cloudless sky and the gentle breeze didn’t allow the late June’s heat to become unendurable. Instead of using the air conditioning we both had our car windows open, allowing the fresh air in. Even though we’ve been driving for over four hours I had a great time; Mr. Parker and I talked a lot about recent events in our hometown, my plans for the college, stuff we would both be doing when we arrive to our destination; in one word we had a nice conversation that allowed the time to pass by almost unnoticed. So when Mr. Parker opened the gate to his estate and parked the car in front of a large patio I felt almost disappointed that this part of vacation was over. But I didn’t even have the time to think about it; my well earned holiday was about to start and I knew it would be as wonderful as usual.

My name is Ryan Carter and I am 19 years old. With my 186 cm I consider myself a tall guy, I have short black hair and green eyes. I am also quite well built; since I like spending time outside playing basketball and football with my buddies it wasn’t difficult to create an athletic silhouette with a nice looking six pack on my abdomen. But sport wasn’t the only thing I liked; when the weather was too bad for outdoor activities I liked reading about European medieval history. It wasn’t something I would love to do as my professional career, it was more like a hobby to me. So in one of my luggage bags I had several book about the subject I intended to read.

“All right, kid. Let’s unpack the trunk and put everything to our rooms. Once we’re done with that we can go to the city to do shopping. What do you say?” Mr. Parker said as he stopped the engine and put the keys into the front pocket of his camouflage pants.

“Fine by me, Sir.” I answered with a smile.

“Would you stop that, boy? How many times do I have to tell you to call me Jack?”

“I know, but it just dous't feel right…”

“I guess I’ll give up on that…” He ruffled my hair and got off the car. I did the same.

Mr. Parker and my father both serve in the military and during the many years of working there they’ve become best friends. I’ve known him for as long as I can remember; he was our neighbor, but my Mom and Dad treated him more like a family member. So it was quite natural for him to ask me to call him uncle or by his name, but there was a strange reason I didn’t want to do so; a reason known only to me, my little secret. I was into guys, but in a very specific way: I’ve been dreaming about being dominated, kidnapped, tied up and kept prisoner by a muscular alpha jock.

When I was a teenager and started to realize about my unusual interests and leanings it soon became clear to me that Mr. Parker is exactly the guy I wanted to fulfill my dreams. He is 41 years old, but looks much younger than that. He is over 200cm tall, has a military buzz cut black hair, blue eyes and a nice light beard. He’s an alpha type guy with astonishing six pack, great broad chest and huge arm muscles. He liked walking around shirtless, so I’ve always had plenty of opportunities to admire his gorgeous physique, which of course didn’t help with getting over the crush I had on him. When I first realized what was going on I tried to avoid him, but in time I’ve learned to behave normally in his company. Although I think I never completely gave up the thought of being kidnapped by him and calling him ‘Sir’ was giving me poor substitute for what I really wanted.

“Hurry up, man! We don’t have the whole day to stand idly like that…” Mr. Parker’s rough voice pulled me out from my day dreaming.

“Be right there, Sir! I was just admiring the scenery.” I yelled and rushed to the trunk.

“I bet you were!”

Since the two of us were supposed to spend several weeks in his lodge we both had quite a lot of luggage. I grabbed my three bags, put them on the ground and helped Mr. Parker with his. When all the stuff was out of the trunk, he closed it and we both grabbed our baggage and went on the patio, where I waited patiently for the host to find the keys to the house. Using that time I looked around and took the wonderful scenery in; the lodge was in the middle of a garden with many types of trees and shrubs. The whole property was surrounded by forests and fields; a perfect place for spending the holiday.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, Ryan.” Mr. Parker said as when he found the keys, opened the front door and invited me inside.

It was a two floor, very spacious house; on the ground floor there was a huge living room with a large kitchenette. A big wooden dining table allowed six people to sit around it and enjoy the meal. On one of the walls there was a fireplace and in front of it a coffee table was standing. On both short sides of the table there were comfortable chairs and by the longer side, opposite the fireplace, there was a big leather couch. It was a place where my parents liked to sit with Mr. Parker and enjoy each other’s company. At the other side of the living room there was a small toilet.

The other part of the ground floor was something I called an entertainment corner. In the middle of the room there was another leather couch facing a wall with a huge plasma TV screen on it. Next to the couch, at both sides of it, there were two more chairs. In one of the corners there was even a pool table. I wasn’t very good at billiard, but it was a lot of fun playing it with my father and Mr. Parker. In the other corner there was a small cabinet in which my host kept his alcohol.

The last part of the ground floor was a large room, which Mr. Parker turned into a small gym. There were different types of dumb-bells, an exercise bench with barbells, an exercise bicycle and some other equipment like a pull-up bar. Since Mr. Parker was a great enthusiast of working out and keeping fit I knew he would be using this place a lot and ask me to join him to build up some more muscles.

Mr. Parker and I went upstairs with our luggage. There were several bedrooms there and my host told me to pick one of them. I chose the one I usually stayed in when I was visiting and put my stuff there. Mr. Parker dragged his bags to his own room. When he was busy with unloading his stuff I used the bathroom which was next to my bedroom. Then I lied on the bed and started thinking how great it would be if my mother and father could be there with me. Unfortunately, my Mom passed away due to a serious kidney infection and my Dad wasn’t able to get a leave.

“Too lazy to unpack?” Mr. Parker was standing in the door looking at me with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, I’ll do it when we get back, Sir.”

“Let’s get going then. The sooner we go, the sooner we’ll be back, kid.”

@sniffingyoursocks @bondagefreak @nic123qwerty123 @DomTiesMen @Bradboi @Xtc @privateandrews @Bondwriter @DeeperThanRed @OrdinaryWorld @socjuc @NeedControl @harveygasson @wataru14 @RopedBud @dahanband @Msueta@2 @Whitestorm @Sockbound1234 @KidnappedCowboy @gaggedfeety @szlm1515 @Socksbound
Last edited by squirrel 1 month ago, edited 90 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice intro, [mention]squirrel[/mention]...I enjoy slow build ups. Ryan might find his dream fulfilled, but with a definite twist! ;)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] I'm glad you enjoy it. I'll try and build this story up slowly :) Although at some point there will be quite a lot of roping :twisted:

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Nice intro... like the slow build up that hints at several different places that the roping could occur. Looking forward to the next chapter
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Excellent start. I hope these two guys have a great vacation together!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great intro that does a perfect job at introducing Ryan. With how handsome both he and Jack are and this story being for adults, I'm really looking forward to what comes next. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great story [mention]squirrel[/mention]
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Promising start😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Another [mention]squirrel[/mention] story!
That always makes my week 8-)

I love where this is going so far and love the secluded countryside setting.
Ryan is definitely one cute twink.

Can't wait to find out what you have in store for us here!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Amazingly buff older guy, cute younger guy into ropes, hmmm... yeah, I'll add my "This is off to a good start" to all the others.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

So excited for this story! Hope we dont have to wait too long for more
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A very nice start to what seems like a future great story!
I am very happy to see another story from [mention]squirrel[/mention] as his and some ( and by some, I actually mean A LOT) of [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 's stories got me into becoming a member and startig to write my own story
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Love this start already....I can tell it is gonna be another one of your great stories! Can I say it already? Ryan is screwed :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Great start into another kinky story of you [mention]squirrel[/mention] !
Liked the way Ryan can't stop telling his Superior "Sir", haha.

Can't wait to read more. Excellent as always!
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Sorry, I took a mini-break, but what a great start!! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thanks for all the comments guys! I will try to move the plot slowly :)

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great start, can’t wait to see where this leads
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 2 - A trip to town

Mr. Parker left my room, but instead of getting up I put my arm under my head and kept staring at the ceiling. The incredible atmosphere of the estate was doing its job; I wanted to stay on that bed all day long, doing nothing. But unfortunately, my host had some other plans for the afternoon.

“Ryan! How long am I supposed to wait for you, boy!?” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice and immediately got up.

When I went downstairs and looked at him I felt a familiar tingling in my boxers. My host was still wearing his camouflage pants, but now he also had his old and worn military boots on. On top of that, he was shirtless and his huge muscles were covered in a thin layer of fresh sweat. He was a real alpha male and in times like this I found it quite difficult to control myself. Fortunately, through all those years I had many opportunities to learn how to deal with this and not arouse any suspicion. I knelt and focused on my shoelaces; I untied it and then retied, a little tighter. While doing that I did my best to throw Mr. Parker’s muscled silhouette out of my mind and calm down my breathing. When I was done with my cleat I stood up and told my host that I was ready to go. He closed the door, locked it and we both walked silently towards his car.

“Get in, kid. I hope the shopping won’t take us too long and we’ll have all evening to ourselves.”

“Fine by me, Sir.”

“You’re extremely obedient today, boy…” He noticed with a strange smile on his handsome face.

“You know I hate shopping, Sir, that’s all…” I replied, a little abashed.

Mr. Parker didn’t say anything else; he just opened his car door and told me to do the same. When we got in, he started the engine and off we went. The town wasn’t too far and it usually took around twenty minutes to get there. But there was something else that was absorbing my mind; the car windows were closed and the air conditioning was turned off. Soon all I could smell was Mr. Parker’s masculine, intoxicating scent. I thought I would go crazy; I was alone with the super hot army guy, his gorgeous muscled were within my reach and now I was also forced to breath in his overwhelming aroma. For a brief moment I wanted to tell him how I felt about him, ask him to dominate me, tie me up, keep me as his prisoner for as long as he wanted. Unfortunately, that wasn’t an option; I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else, like sport, food, college. It didn’t help much, but at least I was able to pull myself together.

“Anything special you want to do tonight, Ryan?” He asked suddenly, pulling me out of my thoughts. If only he knew…

“I haven’t thought about it yet... Maybe after we eat dinner we could play billiard and then watch some movie on TV, Sir?”

“Wouldn’t you prefer to relax in the swimming pool? The weather is just perfect for it, boy.”

“Why not, Sir? You’re the Master here.”

I didn’t realize what I was saying until it was too late. I immediately put a smile on my face, so that he would think that I was just messing around with him, but there was no way to tell if that would actually work. It felt like my heart stopped beating while I was waiting for Mr. Parker’s reaction. I was close to panicking, but I knew it would only make the matter worse. So I just sat there, quietly, looking through the window, but not seeing anything. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Mr. Parker laughed and put right his palm on my shoulder and patted me gently. It was such a great relief; if he started asking questions I would be in more trouble I could possibly imagine.

“You definitely know how to make up to somebody, boy.”

“Yeah, one day it could come handy, Sir.” I said with an innocent smile.

Luckily, we didn’t have to continue that conversation, because we were about to reach the town. It wasn’t big, less than fifty thousand residents, but it had everything an ordinary person was looking for. All the stores were always very well equipped, there were schools, a hospital, a cinema, two parks, three banks, several pubs… in one word there was everything people needed to lead a normal, quiet life. And the people were very friendly and always eager to help. Another great advantage of the town was its location: it was surrounded by the picturesque mountains. Whenever I saw that view I thought how great it would be to live in such place. I didn’t have too much time to admire the beauty of the town though; Mr. Parker parked the car in front of the supermarket and stopped the engine.

“We’ll start here and buy the groceries first. Then we’ll go to the butcher to get something for dinner.”

“Is that it? Only two shops, Sir?”

“Of course not, but we need to begin somewhere, don’t we?”

We got off the car and Mr. Parker walked to the trunk. He opened it, took his olive T-shirt from there and put it on. I was glad to see that; that muscled torso, six pack and broad chest wouldn’t attract my attention, at least for some time. We entered the market; fortunately it wasn’t very crowded and we managed to find everything we needed in hardly no time. When I stay at Mr. Parker’s place we usually do the shopping once a week, so we bought quite a lot of stuff. He paid the cashier and we packed everything into five big paper bags, which we carried to the trunk of Mr. Parker’s car.

“One down, several more to go…” He said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“I have no idea how women can like this…”

“Yeah… anyway, let’s get moving.”

We did as he said and went to the butcher’s. Since both me and Mr. Parker like roasted meat we spent a lot of money there. Back in the house, there was a nice, big grill; I knew we both would make a good use of it. The next stop was an alcohol store, where we bought several bottles of whisky. The last place Mr. Parker wanted to visit was a cigar stores, where he usually bought a box of his favorite cohiba stogies. To be honest I was really hoping we would go there; I really liked the sight of Mr. Parker with a fat cigar in his mouth. For me, in a strange way it added something special and unique to his masculinity.

“I guess we’re done here.” Mr. Parker said when he placed the cigar box in the trunk of his car.

“I’m glad to hear that, Sir. I really hate shopping…”

I watched him take his T-shirt off and tuck a small part of it into his camouflage pants. It was dangling alongside his leg now, and I was able to admire the wonderful muscles of my host again. I tried very hard not to look too hungrily at them and I could only hope no one could notice anything. We got in the car, but before Mr. Parker started the engine he looked at me and said:

“I need to talk to you, Ryan.” My heart sunk…

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Ooooh wonder what he wants to talk to Ryan about?? Love the insight into Ryan’s mind as the two shop makes his character totally realistic and paints such a hot picture of Mr Parker
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot story! I love how that sub side is just unintentionally breaking out. Who could blame Ryan though? All alone with a hot muscular military man? And I'm also excited by the cigars! It is just so masculine and alpha :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Enjoying the interactions between Ryan and Mr. Parker.
Can't wait for Ryan to get a taste of his host's roping skills though!

Nice use of photos, my friend!
Don't keep us waiting too long for the third chapter though.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], who said that Ryan will be tied by Mr. Parker? :D

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally catching up!! Loving the dynamic between the two, can't wait to hear what Mr. Parker has to say...
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Cant wait for the next update, this story is incredible
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 3 - A lazy afternoon

“Your father called me yesterday and asked me to tell you something, Ryan.” Mr. Parker started to speak.

“If he wanted to talk with me, why didn’t he call me? I interrupted.

“He tried, but said that he couldn’t reach you.”

“Is he all right?” I asked, a little worried.

“Oh yeah, everything is fine, kiddo. He just wanted to tell you that he wouldn’t be able to be here for your twentieth birthday after all. He wanted to get a leave for a few days, but it seems the guys are now swamped with work over there... He also asked me to tell you that he is sorry for this and will call to you and apologize when he finds some time.”

“Oh… I understand, Sir. And, to be honest, I suspected he wouldn’t make it…”

“You did?”

“Well… I called him several days ago and he warned me that something like this could happen. But he wasn’t one hundred percent sure about it yet, so I kind of hoped he would be here next week…”

“I’m sorry, kiddo.”

“It’s all right, Sir. I can’t do anything about it, so I guess there is no point in worrying about it, is there?”

“That’s an attitude I like, boy! Tell you what: when we get back home I’ll try to cheer you up a little. I think I know a good way to do that..” Mr. said with a smile on his face.

I smiled back at him; for the rest of the ride home we were talking about some meaningless stuff and now that all my anxiety was gone, I could once again focus on admiring Mr. Parker’s godlike body, inhaling his wonderful, masculine scent and dreaming about being totally dominated, tied up and gagged by him. It was very tempting to simply stare at his gorgeous muscles, but I wanted to avoid it; I needed to be careful and didn’t want to look at him too much. An occasional glance every now and then was more than enough to gloat on my host’s incredible physique. Since Mr. Parker didn’t bother with opening the windows or turning the air conditioning on, it soon became very hot in the car and we both started sweating. The little soldier in my boxer briefs had some serious trouble staying calm when I looked at Mr. Parker’s broad chest, now glistening with fresh beads of sweat. Fortunately, in a matter of minutes we were back home, so I didn’t need to worry about hiding my excitement.

“Help me carry the shopping bags to the kitchenette, Ryan. Then I’ll have a task for you.” He said when he stopped the car in front of the patio.

“Of course, Sir!” I replied before I bit my tongue.

“You know what, kid? I think I might get used to your submissive attitude one day…” He laughed and ruffled my hair playfully.

We got to work, carried the bags inside the house and placed them on the kitchenette counter. Once we unpacked everything Mr. Parker said:

“I’ll prepare everything for the barbeque. You go to the basement, find the grill, clean it and take it to the swimming pool. Understood, boy?”

“No problem, Sir.”

My host turned his back to me and started to rummage through the drawers to find the necessary utilities to get the food ready. I did as I was told and went to the basement. It was a large room, where Mr. Parker had a washing machine; there were also some things he used occasionally and one of them was the mentioned grill. I got rid of the blanket that was covering it and started cleaning the grill grate. Fortunately, it wasn’t as dirty as I expected and after maybe fifteen minutes it was ready to use. I carried it behind the house, where Mr. Parked had his small swimming pool. To be frank, one could hardly call it like that; it was way too small to be able to actually swim in it, but it was large enough for two or three people to get inside, sit on the bottom and relax in the cool water.

“Glad to see you done with the job, Ryan.”

I turned around and when I looked at Mr. Parker I had to use all my will power not to moan in excitement. He was wearing only his underwear, revealing his muscular legs. He had his sunglasses on and there was an unlit cohiba cigar in his mouth. In one hand he was carrying a bag with some kindling wood and in the other – a large tray with our soon to be dinner on it. There were two large steaks, vegetables and several potatoes. I came closer to him, took the tray from his hand and placed it on a small table near the grill. Mr. Parker put the wood on the grill and set the fire. Soon it was ready to put the meat and everything else on it.

“I’ve been driving for several hours today and now it’s time for my reward. If you want to join me, hop in, Ryan.”

Mr. Parker didn’t have to tell me that twice. I stripped to my underwear and went into the pool. I thought my host was behind me, but when I didn’t hear him getting inside I turned around. My little soldier immediately sprung to life when I saw the huge, muscular jock lighting up his fat cigar. He kept puffing on it for some time until he was satisfied. When the stogie was lit Mr. Parker followed my steps and soon we were both sitting in the water. None of us said anything; it was one of those lazy moments when two guy simply enjoy the day and each other’s company. From time to time my host left the pool to turn the meat and vegetables on the other side. I must admit that Mr. Parker was an excellent cook, so when the smell of roasted steaks came to my nostrils I suddenly felt very hungry.

“I think it’s all ready, Ryan.”

“Glad to hear this, Sir!”

It didn’t take long for us to clear the plates; the meal was absolutely amazing. I cleaned everything, put the garbage to the bin and the dishes to the sink in the kitchenette and returned to the pool. Mr. Parker and I talked a little bit about our plans for the next day when I realized that the afternoon has already become an early dusk. The sun was about to disappear behind the horizon soon and we decided to get into the house.

“So, do you have any plans for the evening, Sir?”

“Actually no, kid. Unless you want us to do something, I would gladly call it a day and have an early night.”

“Fine by me, Sir. I guess I’ll just hang around in my room and read a little before I go to bed.”

“Great! See you tomorrow, boy.”

Before I decided to ensconce myself in the bedroom I used the bathroom and the toilet. I thought I will just spend the rest of the evening reading one of my books, but, as it turned out, there was one more surprise waiting for me that day…

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]nic123qwerty123[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic