Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@ShortSocks Im loving writing the workout stuff as well! and in terms of socks, I guess I hadnt really thought about it lol

@cj2125 Thanks! It's been really fun writing Dom Peter! and yes, eventually Markus will appreciate the workout! Long term gains and all that! In the moment however, I dont think theres a lot of appreciation....

The next chapter should be up later today! Hopefully....
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago @ShortSocks Im loving writing the workout stuff as well! and in terms of socks, I guess I hadnt really thought about it lol

@cj2125 Thanks! It's been really fun writing Dom Peter! and yes, eventually Markus will appreciate the workout! Long term gains and all that! In the moment however, I dont think theres a lot of appreciation....

The next chapter should be up later today! Hopefully....
Thats an important part! :lol: Looking forward to the next chapter!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 22: Gridiron Glory

Another lunge, another angry expulsion of air from his nose. Return to position. Another lunge. Repeat.

Markus glared at the television screen. Already Liam’s team, the Seahawks, had gained 20 yards since the game started. That meant almost perpetual lunges for him. They briefly went to second down, but by the time Markus had gotten himself safely to a sit up position, the Seahawks had recovered and crossed that stupid yellow line back into a first down.

Markus considered for a moment how intentional Peter had been in his exercise choices. Obviously, with the added bondage element, his choices were limited. With his hands cuffed as they were, Markus obviously couldn’t do jumping jacks, or burpees, or deep intense stretching. But, had Peter been strategic, kind even, in making lunges the first down punishment? Markus had watched enough football with his boyfriend to know that first downs were probably the most common. So it seemed like a small blessing that Markus could stay standing and do handcuffed lunges for most of the game. On the other hand, the up and down from first to second downs, or even from fourth back to first downs would prove the most annoying.

Of course, as he continued to lunge back and forth, Markus knew he was drawing his boyfriend’s attention. Even through the dark blue mesh fabric of the gym shorts, Markus’ ass was on display. And, angry as he was, Markus still had his cheeks firmly clenched for Peter to ogle at. He took some small pleasure in that at least.

That pleasure was short lived as the blaring whistle on the screen signaled the return of a second down. Markus groaned and bit down on the smelly socks trapped in his mouth. The poor captive lowered himself down and began the crunches of second down.

Stay diligent. Markus reminded himself between sit ups. He had to keep a sharp ear and eye out for down changes, or else he would be stuck for the entire game. He stole a glance over to Peter, who’s attention was torn between the tv and his phone. No doubt taunting Liam.

Well, he could taunt Liam all he wanted. Markus was determined to win this part of the challenge and be free of this workout insanity by halftime.

Another whistle cried out, and Markus saw the text on the screen change to third down. Another grunt as Markus abandoned his crunches and shifted as quickly as he could to his push up stance. A series of awkward push ups followed, given that the handcuffs limited how far he could spread his hands.

One… two…. Three… four… five… another whistle. First down again. Markus shook his head and paused in his efforts, and climbed his way back up to a standing position. More lunges, more eye candy for his captor to enjoy. This was going to be a long first half…

-----
Peter was indeed finding it hard to focus, not only because the rival team was maintaining control of the ball, but also because his incredibly sexy, handcuffed boyfriend was almost fully on display just a few feet from him.

Peter had initially planned on making Markus exercise naked, so he could enjoy all of his captive’s impressive physique. But he had decided against it, in part to keep his boyfriend from chaffing, and in part to heighten his desire to rip those gym shorts down himself.

He turned his attention to his phone. He and Liam were stuck in a battle of text insults. Peter had to give credit to his best friend though. Liam, ever the good guy, had recorded the game too, and waited until Peter texted him to start watching. That had to have been torture for him, not watching it yesterday. And Peter was almost positive he didn’t have the same excuse Peter did.

A few traded texts later, and the Seahawks had made significant gains and were now just 15 yards from the end zone. Peter was growing frustrated at Liam’s team, but was eased by the consolation prize he had built into this part of the punishment. Markus looked amazing as he cycled through the various workouts assigned to him.

And he was glistening! Markus was already working up quite a sweat, and his hair was starting to lay flat against his forehead. He was breathing deep, but Peter knew it was a mix of the captive’s anger, and the workout itself. He wasn’t complaining, though, not that he really could with those socks taped in his mouth. But barely any muffled noises had escaped the currently crunching captive.

That was fine with Peter. He could enjoy the game, and his texting in peace, and enjoy the view displaying itself before him. Not that the complaints would sway him. Markus would stay like that until at least halftime. And by then, he would be sweaty enough for the next part of his punishment.

Markus had paused to shoot another glare up at the couch. Peter smiled back at his boyfriend, and winked. He wiggled his toes in Markus’ direction, causing the cuffed man to jerk away from the stinky feet, and in the process, nearly falling over. A resulting grumble made Peter smile wider.

Peter had to keep himself from visualizing Markus in his upcoming punishment. He didn’t want his imagination to take over and distract him from the game or his boyfriend’s current predicament. The Seahawks were on a fourth down now, and Markus was firmly holding himself still in a plank. Peter couldn’t help but gaze over the back and shoulder muscles flexing, just as…

-----

“YES!!! GO SPARTANS!” Peter jumped up as his team intercepted the desperate pass to the end zone the Seahawks attempted. “GO! GO! GO! RUN!” Peter coached at the screen as the Spartans made a desperate sprint back towards the other end of the field.

Peter didn’t even notice that Markus had transitioned to the high knee exercise, doing his best to position himself correctly with the handcuffs. I haven’t missed a play. Damn this is tough. Gotta take these high knees slow. This is my only real rest.

Markus took a few deep breaths before continuing. He cautiously glanced over to make sure Peter hadn’t noticed him slow down. “Mmmm.” Markus involuntarily sighed in relief. His boyfriend was too engrossed in his team stealing the ball to notice the deliberate slowness of the high knees.

I can keep this up. Markus reasoned. As long as the Spartans controlled the ball, Markus was in the clear. He chewed on the socks a bit more, mostly as a reflex while gritting his teeth during the workout, and every time he bit down, he tasted more of Peter’s nasty foot stink, and he got angry all over again.

“Go! Come on! GO GO GO! YES! TOUCHDOWN!” Peter jumped up as the Spartans threw a tight spiral right into the end zone! The red and gold fans on the screen went crazy and for a moment, Markus felt a rush of pride himself, silently rooting for his boyfriend’s team.

Peter settled back onto the couch and fast forwarded through the recorded commercials. “How you doing babe?” He asked his captive. “You look so hot right now, and after your workout, you’re gonna look even hotter!”

“Phmmm hmmm!” Markus turned to face his jailer and growled. He really didn’t want to hear another lecture about the long term, about working out not for today but for tomorrow, and all that other bullshit. He got enough of that from their personal trainer, Conner, at their gym, he really didn’t want it from Peter right now.

“So angry! And Here I thought exercise was supposed to make you happy…” Peter teased. He fired off another text to Liam as the game continued. “Pay attention babe, ball’s back under Seahawk control. You know what that means.”

Markus glared at his boyfriend for a moment longer, then turned back to face the tv, shaking his head loose the gathered sweat from his hair and face. He grumbled as he began his next set of lunges.

-----

Well into the second quarter, and Markus was exhausted. Struggling to raise himself up from his latest push up, he was utterly defeated. Absolutely drenched in sweat, his dark hair was permanently stuck to his forehead, and he knew that he would have stained the floor with his filth had Peter not dragged the workout mat in. Markus had lost count of how many plays the Seahawks had made, lost count of all the different push ups, sit ups, and lunges he had performed. His vision was blurring, and he was only acutely aware of the whistle signaling the different plays.

From Peter’s posture and attitude, he was aware that the Spartans were currently losing, but it was close. 35 to 42. Which was apparently close, only a touchdown away. With the energy he could still muster, Markus mentally ranted about why the scoring in football was so stupid and overly complicated… Maybe Peter was smart to gag him…

The socks in his mouth had absorbed most, if not all, of Markus’ saliva, but at this point, he was desperately sucking on them for even the semblance of liquid refreshment. Peter had found a way to make his boyfriend willingly suck the sweaty juice of his socks. And he claims I’m a devious bastard. The socks were still unbearably stinky, but after almost two full quarters of a football game, Markus had grown accustomed to the smell and taste of his boyfriend’s discarded workout gear.

The clock was winding down, the second quarter was almost over. Markus just had to make it a bit longer until half time. He was almost free. But he knew he had to keep up the exercise, otherwise Peter would find an excuse to keep him trapped in this hellish workout.

Grunting with considerable effort, Markus managed to push himself back up, raised on his toes and hands. Labored breathing around the secure tape gag preceded another slow and shaky descent towards the mat. Sweat dropped from his hair and nose, beating him to the mat’s surface.

If Markus had enough energy in him, he was sure he could slip his hands through the leather cuffs attached to his wrists. He certainly felt sweaty and slick enough to manage such an escape attempt. But he barely had enough energy to look at the tv in time to see another interception by the Spartans, silently telling him to stand up for some more high knees.

He brought himself up onto his knees, pausing for another breath. Markus cautiously rested his weight on his right leg, bringing himself up to a full standing position. He tried performing a high knee, but felt his balance giving out, and quickly brought the foot back down to steady himself. He looked pleadingly at Peter, hoping his boyfriend would take pity on him. He didn’t want to use their snap, but he wasn’t sure how much longer he could endure.

Thankfully, the referee blasted his whistle, a tune that apparently meant it was halftime. Peter let out a fan’s frustrated sigh and then turned his attention to his cuffed captive.

“Tired?” Markus silently nodded. “Exhausted?” Markus nodded, stronger this time. “Ready for a bit of rest? You think you’ve earned it?”

“MMMHMMM!” Markus cried out, reaching his cuffed wrists out to his evil model.

“I agree. You put in some hard work during that first half. Besides, if I don’t let you sit down, you might collapse on me.” Peter laughed as he stood and walked over to his boyfriend.

He grabbed the handcuff chain connecting Markus’ wrists and pulled him towards the kitchen table. He commanded Markus to sit at the table. Markus happily obliged and fell into the seat, grateful for the chance to stop and rest. Peter patted his captive’s slicked shoulder, and let him catch his breath for a moment while he went to get everything set up.

Markus leaned back, closed his eyes, and took as many deep breaths he could manage. He was numb to everything else around him, lost in that slightly painful release after a strong workout. He stirred again when he felt hands around his face. He opened his eyes to see Peter unwinding the tape.

When the silver adhesive finally fell away and the offensive socks removed, Markus hoarsely begged, “Water…”

Peter nodded and held a glass up to his lips, allowing sips of the cold and refreshing water. “That’s it babe, slow sips. I’m right here.” He cooed as Markus slowly regained his strength.

After he was rehydrated, he took stock of what Peter had done. Markus saw that Peter had set up his teacher laptop, and had also grabbed the papers from his bag, and set them on the table next to his red grading pen. Everything was ready for his work.

But he also saw the socks still sitting on the table, and right behind them, the roll of duct tape and a few more coils of rope.

“Well, now that you’ve had your drink, I guess it’s time to get you ready for your work, huh?” Peter beamed as he stood over his boyfriend.

“I don’t need to be gagged to grade these papers, you know that right?”

A hand immediately shot out and firmly silenced the teacher. “I know sweetie, but I still have half a game left, and the Spartans need my undivided attention. Which means no distractions. And you know damn well that you have a tendency to narrate your grading. You can just as easily do that in your head!”

Markus groaned into Peter’s hand, expecting the socks to be jammed back into his mouth, but to his surprise, the socks remained on the table. Instead, Peter released his grip and began stripping down.

Markus stammered his complaints as Peter dropped his gym shorts, letting them fall to the floor. His compression shorts followed, but instead of resting on the floor, Peter held them in his hand, and to Markus’ horror, began balling them up. “Open wide babe…!”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmm, sexy sweaty Marcus... I mean, no! Bad Peter for making his adorable boyfriend work out!

And oh boy, if I knew my handsome teacher was gagged while grading my essay? Mmmm... school would be a lot more fun.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention], Marcur probably looks amazing, but he needs to get back to the ropes soon! ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Mmm, sexy sweaty Marcus... I mean, no! Bad Peter for making his adorable boyfriend work out!
ah the duality lol! Peter is truly truly evil for forcing a workout upon his poor beleaguered Markus! But you gotta have him workout if you want him nice and sweaty!

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention], Marcur probably looks amazing, but he needs to get back to the ropes soon! ;)

Don't worry! More ropes coming in the next part! I'm sure Peter would prefer using more ropes, but the cuffs are necessary. Markus is a bit of a flight risk...
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally caught up on these adventures!! I loved Peter's set-up for the first half of the game, so devious...honestly I probably would've given up :lol: :lol: And he's so considerate for making sure that Markus will be able to grade, whatever the outcome of the game. Definitely envious of the gag though, and can't wait to see what happens next!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I still don't really get American football (altough I'm not advocating for any other ball sports either!) but I'm glad you included a description of what 'downs' were - I feel I actually understand the game a bit better now! However none of that really matters when there is a hot and sweaty teacher doing a forced work out to distract you! Peter really is making Marcus pay. With the game recorded he didn't even let him take a break during the adverts!

Love that Peter is trying not to fantasize about what comes next. Love that Markus' anger keeps getting reawaken by the sock in his mouth but in the end he is forced to try and use if for 'refreshment'. Love the background rivalry between Peter and Liam - looking forward to seeing that explored in more detail in the future!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Pup Wingletang happy to see your response! To be honest, I still also understand football and Ive grown up watching it my whole life! I probably could have researched it more and done a more thorough explanation, but it served its purpose in setting up the eventual sweaty captive!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Love the background rivalry between Peter and Liam - looking forward to seeing that explored in more detail in the future!
based on the current poll results, that outcome seems the most likely!

I had originally hoped to get the next chapter posted by now, but this post vacation week has been far too busy and annoying! The chapter should be up tomorrow! (fingers crossed!)
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Just caught up on the last two chapters and my oh my...

That was really great!

I enjoyed the workout and the gag - I've never done exercises while gagged but I can imagine not breathing through mouth would make it so much more strenuous! Well done Markus your a beast!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sorry this chapter is later than I initially promised! I've been battling poor internet all weekend! But at long last, Markus has a chance to get his grading done... with a few twists! I hope you all enjoy!

Part 23: Making the Grade

“NO!” Markus quickly clamped his mouth shut, shaking his head from side to side to avoid Peter’s planned gag. Undeterred, the model smiled and pushed the offending shorts up against his boyfriend’s lips.

“Babe, you know how this is gonna go.” He said, still pushing the fabric into Markus’ face. “You can resist all you want, but they are going in! Do I really need to pinch your nose?” Markus growled and continued to shake his head. “Suit yourself!”

Keeping the compressions shorts at the ready, Peter used his other fingers to pinch Markus’ nose closed. The poor teacher continued to fight against his captor, but this was a losing battle. Moments passed before Markus had to open his mouth for air. And of course, as soon as he did, Peter forced his sweaty compression shorts inside.

“MMMMMPHR PHMMMPHRR!” Markus cursed at his evil boyfriend, and futilely attempted to push the shorts out, but Peter’s hand pressed firmly down prevented that. Peter held Markus’ head in a vice with one arm, and grabbed the roll of duct tape to keep his used gym wear inside.

“MMMMMM!!!” Markus screamed into the handgag, even as it became yet another tape gag. Peter stopped at just 5 rotations, smoothing the tape down and playfully pinching Markus’ nose to remind him of his place.

Markus expected Peter to finish roping him up, but Peter had another plan first. Instead of picking up more rope, Peter instead knelt down and untied Markus’ shoes. He then quickly pulled off his boyfriend’s socks and then stood Markus up. Peter pulled Markus’ own gym shorts and compression shorts down, and offered his shoulder so Markus to balance himself stepping out of his clothes. Now nude, cuffed, and gagged, Markus was pushed back into the seat.

Peter stayed kneeling, and did begin roping his angry boyfriend. He lashed Markus’ ankles together in a set of tight rope cuffs, cinching the knot snuggly, while also leaving the ends of the rope free. Taking the ends, Peter knotted each rope end around the two front legs of the chair. Peter also roped Markus’ legs together above and below the knees. With the last bit of the rope he brought to the table, Peter also lashed Markus’ thighs to the seat of the chair. He had to make sure his boyfriend didn’t get up until his grading was finished!

He stood and stretched, is naked physique on full display to his bound boyfriend. He left Markus struggling in his seat and went to collect more rope. When he returned, Markus had made no headway in attempting to escape, and the captive stared up at his boyfriend with wide eyes as he saw the extra white cotton ropes in Peter’s hands.

As Peter began wrapping the rope around Markus’ chest and upper arms, Markus tried to squirm away, but stuck to the seat at the thighs and ankles, he wasn’t going anywhere. Poor Markus was powerless to stop Peter from cinching his arms to his side, ropes feeding through his armpits to keep everything secure. A smaller coil was then used to connect the rope across Markus’ back, to the back of the chair. Peter left some slack so his boyfriend could lean in and reach any papers he needed to, while still ensuring that the teacher wasn’t leaving that chair.

He stood back, admiring his work, stroking his cock. “Well, Teach, what grade would you give my roping skills?” Peter mocked.

Markus glared at him, and offered him two middle fingers, the metal handcuffs jingling slightly. “Mmm hmmm mmm!” He protested.

Peter could only laugh. “Well, judging by your teacher’s assistant,” Peter nodded at Markus’ erection, “I’d say I just earned an A+!” Peter laughed at his own joke. Seemingly out of nowhere, he produced two pieces of shoe string and held them up to his chairbound captive. “But I think I need to try for some extra credit.” He winked and bent down once again.

A few strokes to Markus’ member kept it stiff as Peter wound the string around it, tying it off in a nice little bow at the head. He gently kissed the tip, earning a moan and a twitch from his boyfriend, then turned his attention to his last task. With his final string, Peter tied his boyfriend’s big toes together, further limiting extra movement from his prisoner.

Peter stayed kneeling for another moment more, working on another punishment that Markus couldn’t see. Unbeknownst to Markus, Peter had gathered up his boyfriend’s compression shorts and socks and crammed them into one of Markus’ stinky shoes. Already he could smell the sweaty, post workout scents mingling together in a pungent, bracing aroma.

Peter, stenchy shoe in hand, stood back up and held it in front of Markus’ face. “MMMMMMMMMMMMM PMMMMMPHHHMMMM MMM!” Markus shook his head in disgust. He didn’t want his shoe anywhere near his face or nose! He sighed as Peter pulled the terrible footwear away, and foolishly hoped that the tease was the extent of Peter’s plan.

Markus could only watch in horror as the vengeful model grabbed his own socks, which had been discarded on the table, and sniffed them. Peter quickly recoiled, happy with the stench they were still giving off. He happily crammed them into the shoe as well. Then, shoe in one hand, roll of duct tape in the other, Peter turned his attention back to Markus.

Markus continued to shake his head back and forth, his muffled pleas going ignored. Peter turned the shoe so the toe was facing down, to make sure his boyfriend could still see to grade, then smashed the opening onto and over Markus’ nose.

Immediately, Markus’ eyes began to water from the fumes from the gym shoe. It was awful! He was already gagging on the nauseous taste of Peter’s shorts he had been forced to chew on, and now, the combined stenches of his own socks and shorts, and Peter’s socks, it was unbearable! He thought being forced to worship his boyfriend’s sweaty pits had been terrible… he would happily lick Peter’s pungent pits for hours, rather than be stuck sucking on and smelling this horrible concoction.
Peter wound more tape around his boyfriend’s lower face, keeping the foul smelling shoe in place over Markus’ nose. After another 5 rotations, Peter was satisfied with his work. “I think that extra credit has earned me the best grade possible! Right, Teach?”

“MMM MMM MMPHR PHMMMR MM HMMM!” Markus choked out a string of sweaty, muffled curses.

Peter could not stop smiling as he helped Markus scoot in his chair up to the table. He pulled Markus’ cuffed hands up to the waiting laptop, and offered his free hands to assist in turning on and navigating to the well trafficked online grading site his boyfriend used.

“Can you reach everything? Can you type well enough?” Peter asked, his gentleness returning. Markus grumbled, but reached for the paper at the top of the stack, looked it over, set it down and awkwardly picked up his red pen. He marked up and successfully commented his suggestions, leaving a big 87 circled at the top. Then, he turned his attention to typing the grade into the computer. He begrudgingly nodded that everything was fine. It would be slow going, but he could manage it.

Peter leaned down, intending to give his boyfriend a kiss on the forehead, but paused, and took a big whiff of the acrid smells rising off the shoe and comically backed away. “PHEW! Good luck with your grading babe! The game awaits!” He ruffled Markus’ hair and marched back over to the couch. “GO SPARTANS!”

Markus heard the sounds of whistles and cheering blaring on the tv, but the auditory distractions were nothing compared to the olfactory torture Peter was subjecting him to. If he’d had a more substantial lunch than a protein smoothie, Markus was sure it’d be coming back up. All he could taste was terrible sweat from his boyfriend’s groin. Peter had done it, he’d actually made Markus miss the taste of his sweaty workout socks. That would have been a terrible accomplishment all on its own, but adding Markus’ own post workout stench to the equation was extreme.

He tried to ignore the smells he had been forced to inhale, and instead focus on the papers in front of him, hoping in vain that his students’ essays on Ancient Greece would keep him distracted… He was wrong. His student’s surface level arguments about Athens and Sparta did little to take his mind off of the cocktail of offending smells crammed into his old shoe.

Markus was already feeling lightheaded, and he was only a few papers into his stack. He wasn’t sure if he would survive the violation of the Geneva Convention that Peter had devised in this current stinky punishment. The captive glared at his cocky captor. Markus couldn’t see his boyfriend’s face, but Markus knew that Peter had the biggest smile on his face, and not only because of his ropework and punishment. The Spartans were currently up in the third quarter. He was happily texting away, sending pictures of the score to Liam. Markus let out a sigh, then instantly regretted it when he had to inhale the terrible sweaty fumes. He silently cheered for the Spartans, remembering the promise of “fun” if Peter’s team was victorious. Markus could only hope Peter didn’t twist it into another punishment...
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A sexy continuation, and don't you worry about taking time - we completely understand!

I am hot for teacher right now - I love that Peter stripped Markus down first, even if he did use his stinky socks! I love them so much, SO MUCH!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I am hot for teacher right now - I love that Peter stripped Markus down first, even if he did use his stinky socks! I love them so much, SO MUCH!
I'm also loving Markus in the ropes! He's so cute! I'm glad that he and Peter are still making you happy!

Also, Shoutout to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for making the signature banner for this story!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] No problem, my friend. This has been a long time coming ;)

Your success with this tale is well deserved.
The writing is top-notch, Markus and Peter are both very likeable, and the aura of lighthearted fun and sensuality definitely shines through.

A forum classic, if ever there was one.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Love it! Mark roped up is way cuter than Peter, we just need to find a way of seeing both of them roped together!
gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Markus could only hope Peter didn’t twist it into another punishment...
Why would he? Markus was perfectly fair and honest when he was in charge right? :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Markus - Peter really is getting his revenge - but the image of Markus naked and roped down to the chair is hot. And he hasn't clicked so it can't be that bad! Hoping the Spartans win so he can have some 'fun'.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

OMG!

The gagging was super duper!

Markus is struggling but I can tell that he is a SPARTAN taking everything that Peter is throwing at him.

Really a superb update thanks man!!

ps. nice banner

pps. congrats on +20 000 views

A list of my work...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention]
I just complicated things for you a little and evened the vote tally by voting for "Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship" ;)

On another note, I'm starting this journey off with a huge bias for Markus.

Smelly dress socks are the worst! I try to avoid wearing mine like the plague, but grew up with a dad who ONLY wore dress socks (and still does to this day). Those things smell toxic when worn by guys who are afflicted with foot odour. But reading about their use over the safety of a screen like this is just hugely rewarding!

Absolutely loved handsome man Markus using his stinkin' dress socks to shut sexy Pete's roguish (nice adjective btw) trap up 8-)

Also really like the fact that our captive rogue is clad in his leather jacket.
His jacket must be creaking pretty angrily will all that tight ropework digging into it. Very arousing 8-)

Beautiful opening scene, my friend.
Well done!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Indeed, Markus should be jealous!
Shut the TV off, man. Prisoners shouldn't be allowed to pleasure themselves to the sight of hunky men with whom they don't share a bet with :lol:

On a more serious note though, this constant teasing kept my blood flowing apace throughout the fourth and fifth chapters.

I was dealing with a moment of shall we say...unformfortable stiffness when Pete's frustration culminated into him vowing to take revenge over the beaded man by using the fuming socks clad over his booted feet as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

Although I really do think that Markus should be the one in charge here, Pete's idea is simply too good to pass up.
I don't know what the audience voted for yet, but I'm very much hoping those sweaty socked socks of his will see some use.

After all, it would only be quite fitting considering the pair of ripe dress socks he was forced to chew and suck on a bit earlier 8-)

But then Markus did the unthinkable by stripping out of his red, day-old jockstrap and cramming it into his prisoner's noisy mouth. The ensuing duct tape muzzle was the icing on the cake for me, as was our bearded stud inciting his boyfriend to try speaking through the cloth that had been hugging his big cock and balls all day.

HUGE fan of Markus now.
So glad to see him keeping his prisoner gagged and roped up for a while longer.
Sorry Pete. Looks like you'll be sucking on your bearded boss-man's smelly loincloth for the time being.
Good luck tryin' to call for help through that 8-)

Alas, I am enjoying this tale far more than I initially thought I would [mention]gag1195[/mention]

I'm normally not one for tales that don't feature some form of drama or injustice, but this here is pressing a lot of my buttons and getting me to broaden my horizons a bit. Thanks for that.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [mention]gag1195[/mention]
I just complicated things for you a little and evened the vote tally by voting for "Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship" ;)
This is a very good problem to have! It just means I'll have plenty of support for my upcoming stories! And I've got plenty of inspiration for both!

And seeing your love of Markus, I can give you a little sneak peek that both of those tales will involve plenty of the teacher all roped up! And a few chances for Markus to be in charge too!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I got very distracted with everything else going on and forgot to thank my wonderful commenters!

@cj2125 @Pup Wingletang @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @Volobond thank you all so much for the continued support and comments!

I'm hoping to get the next part up tomorrow or Saturday! Stay Tuned!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 24: Hide and Seek

Markus’ eyes watered up at the acrid air around his face. He blinked the tears away, his only real option. With his arms strapped against the chair, he could hardly manage to bring his cuffed hands up to wipe his eyes. Through those stink induced tears, Markus tried to focus on the remaining papers stacked in front of him. He read through an interesting argument about the hypocrisy of Ancient Athens being named after a wise goddess, while the women of the city had basically no rights. In a different situation, Markus would be loudly proclaiming his joy at this essay, reading lines out loud for Peter, and beaming with teacherly pride.

But in his current situation, Markus couldn’t do any of that, and didn’t want to try any of it. He was doing his best to avoid unnecessary movement of his jaw, not wanting to chew on the awful underwear or release a new pungent plume from the shoe taped to his face. In between papers, Markus contemplated removing the shoe. With his hands bound in front, and the shoe facing down towards his chest, it would be possible to yank the source of the stink off and away from his poor nose.

Markus gripped the point of the shoe and gave an exploratory tug. It held, but with enough pulling it might come loose. He tightened his grip and was about to pull as hard as he could, but Peter’s cheers from the couch stopped him. What would Peter do in retaliation? Markus wondered. This shoe and its foul contents were part of his punishments. Peter would no doubt make things much worse if Markus tried to free himself from the stink. Fearing the unknown repercussions, Markus released the shoe and sullenly returned to his grading.

Markus grumbled, biting down on Peter’s used shorts, and almost choking on the smell. He winced, then continued his grading. He could do this. He could finish this.

As he continued marking through the papers still in front of him, Peter continued to cheer. The model had hardly stopped cheering since leaving his boyfriend in the chair. The Spartans were on a streak! They couldn’t be stopped! Liam’s Seahawks were getting destroyed! Peter of course took every opportunity to text about his team’s domination. He was on cloud nine- his team was on track to win, he would have bragging rights over his best friend for weeks, and his incredibly sexy boyfriend was tied to a chair in their kitchen sucking on his underwear. He knew Markus wasn’t enjoying himself as much, but Peter didn’t care. He would take pity on his former tormentor later this evening, but he did have one more task planned for his stud…

-----

Markus sighed again, no longer caring how much of the scent seeped into his nostrils. He had unfortunately grown used to the terrible stench enough that he no longer feared gagging on the dirty gym clothes. He finished underlining the last grammatical error and striking through the final unnecessary word, then capped his pen and set it on the table. He was finished, his grades were done. But he was still trapped, bound to the chair, forced to wait until his boyfriend deigned to release him… if he chose to release him.

Markus turned his head to watch the game even at the awkward angle his chair was facing. Only a few seconds remained in the game. But it was a lock. No nail biting or fear of loss. The Spartans could not be stopped, up 56-35. The final whistle blared and Peter jumped up cheering. Poor Liam. Markus thought. While he was happy Peter’s team had won, and what it would mean for the rest of his night, Markus knew Peter would be bringing up this game at least once a week for the next year. It’ll be a miracle if Liam doesn’t strangle him.

Peter let the recording play out, his cheers joining the chorus of screams on the TV, and triumphantly marched over to his prize.

Markus grunted, reaching out with his cuffed hands towards his captor, hoping in vain that the high of his team’s victory would convince Peter to free him. No such luck. Peter ruffled his boyfriend’s hair, and reached down to pinch Markus’ nipple.

“Well, babe, congrats! The Spartans won which means we’ll have some real fun tonight!” Peter began clearing Markus’ work off the table, ignoring the continued pleas for freedom. “But first, I have one more task that you’ll need to complete before the real fun begins… after dinner!”

Peter left Markus to stew and began preparing a simple meal for the two of them. It was just after 6:30, so they still had plenty of time for Peter’s plan. Even still, Peter quickly prepared chicken breasts over rice again, a healthier alternative to the indulgent meals of the previous days.

Markus continued to pout, or at least Peter assumed it was a pout. It was hard to tell underneath the shoe and layers of tape. Peter smiled every time he looked over at his captive. As he finished the food, he selfishly wondered if he could get away with keeping Markus like that all night. He would be pissed for sure, but the image was incredibly hot.

Peter walked the plates over to the table and sat down to enjoy his food. It wasn’t as delicious as those burgers, but it would get the job done. “MMMMMMPH!” Markus screamed into the shoe, his anger rising as his boyfriend seemed to ignore him.

“Sorry babe, payback sure is a bitch, huh?” Peter said between bites. “Don’t worry, you’ll get your chance to eat. It may be a little cold though…” He teased and he took another big bite. He chewed slowly, savoring it for as long as he could, torturing Markus. The poor teacher could only whine each time Peter took another long bite.

After what seemed like an eternity, Peter finally finished his meal and slouched back in his chair, satisfied with his full belly. “MMMM PHMMMM HMMMM MMM!” Markus complained, trying to get his evil boyfriend’s attention.

“Mmm? Oh right!” Peter said in mock confusion. He sat up and scooted over to Markus’ seat and began slowly unwinding the tape from around his boyfriend’s face. Markus held his breath until the shoe was removed. Peter took his sweet time pulling the putrid shoe away, but for the first time in hours, Markus sucked in fresh air. It was short lived as Peter shoved the shoe back in the teacher’s face, forcing him to inhale the awful stench once more. Markus recoiled, the headbutted the shoe out of Peter’s hand. The model could only laugh at the determination, and rewarded it by ungagging Markus fully.

“You… are… pure… evil!” Markus gasped out between deep breaths of the cleaner air. “There’s no way any of that was a fair punishment!”

Peter shook his head and swiftly handgagged his mouthy boyfriend again. “For someone that hasn’t eaten yet, you have quite the attitude. I can easily make another smoothie if you’d prefer…”

Markus tensed up and quietly shook his head.

“Good boy.” Peter cooed and softly stroked Markus’ cheek. He removed his hand and began cutting up the slightly cooled chicken sitting in front of them. Markus meekly groaned at the less than warm food being offered, but didn’t complain as Peter began feeding him.

Ordinarily, they would be deep in conversation, and Markus could tell that Peter wanted to talk about the game, but neither spoke as the meal continued. Markus was still being punished, and didn’t want to risk anything by speaking out of turn. And Peter seemed more than happy to silently control the situation.

As Peter scooped the last of the chicken and rice into Markus’ mouth, he spoke again. “So, babe, it's time for one last challenge before we begin our fun!”

Markus was apprehensive, having suffered through enough challenges for one day. “What did you have in mind? I’m already so tired and I wan-!” Markus tried to reason with his boyfriend before the compression shorts were unceremoniously shoved back into his mouth.

Handgagged once again, Markus could only feebly struggle against Peter’s Spartan strength grip as the model picked at the roll of duct tape with one hand. “Sorry sweetie but I have to get everything ready for the challenge, which means I don’t have time for your questions!”

Markus felt the end of the sticky tape press against his cheek, followed by 3 quick rotations around his head. Peter smoothed the tape down and set the roll down on the table. Markus raised his eyebrow in confusion. This was hardly close to a secure gag, and nowhere near Peter’s usual standard. Given a bit of time, Markus was sure he could get this tape off with just his tongue, even with the compression shorts blocking his path. Markus could only watch as Peter collected one more item from the coffee table; the leather blindfold. Markus didn’t fight his boyfriend, allowing the blindfold to slip over his eyes. He wasn’t lying. He was exhausted. Markus didn’t have any more fight left in him.

“Hang tight babe! I’ll be right back!” Peter called from a distance, leaving Markus to wait for his return. Markus strained his ears to listen, but that proved even more confusing than the lackluster tape gag.

Markus heard kitchen cabinets slamming open and shut. He heard the dishwasher door fall open and the drawers being pulled out before everything was put back in its place. Footsteps moved past him and down the hall. He heard the cabinets in the bathrooms open and close as well, then the squeaking of their mattress being moved. The closet door opened, and Markus waited, but didn’t hear it close.

More footsteps back into the living room. Glasses clinked together in the bar, remotes and game controllers clattered against each other on the coffee table. Markus thought he heard the fireplace screen screeching open and closed. What the fuck was going on?

More footsteps, this time back to the kitchen table. He heard Peter gather up his teacher bag and carry it over to the door. Whatever else was going on, that act was purposefully to piss Markus off.

He suddenly felt his boyfriend’s hands exploring his naked form. Fingers ran up and down his stomach, pinching his nipples again. Peter squeezed Markus’ pecs and stroked his boyfriend’s bound arms. He avoided touching the tied erection, to further demonstrate who was in charge.

Markus heard the roll of duct tape again, the familiar whirring of the silver material being unrolled. Peter wound it around Markus’ already gagged mouth, correcting the less than stellar job he did before. Peter held the back of Markus’ neck firmly, so much so that it left a slightly uncomfortable wad of tape at the top of his neck after the 7th or 8th rotation. Markus grunted in frustration, but Peter ignored him. 5 more revolutions happened before Peter was satisfied.

Markus saw light peaking through as the blindfold was slowly removed. Peter’s devilish grin was waiting for him. “Are you ready for your challenge?” Peter asked.

Markus shook his head in a stubborn no, but Peter just nodded. “Excellent!” The model knelt down and began untying Markus’ toes and ankles. “Now then, the rules: I’ve hidden the key to the handcuffs somewhere in this house. Once I untie you, you’ll have exactly 1 hour to find the key and free yourself from the steel cuffs.” Peter explained as he moved on to unto the rope on Markus’ legs. “If you manage to uncuff yourself, then I’ll go easy on your restraints for the rest of the night, and you’ll earn an even nicer treat during our fun later.”

Peter stood up and went behind his captive, working on the ropes binding his chest and arms. “But if you run out the clock, I’m going to be much more severe with my restraints, and I’ll have most of the fun tonight.” The last bit of rope came loose from around Markus’ torso. Markus noted that his boyfriend chose to leave the shoestring tightly wrapped around his cock…

Peter began coiling the rope around his elbow and forearm. “Your time starts… NOW!”

-----
We are nearing the end of this tale everyone! Only a couple more chapters before Markus and Peter's Weekend will come to an end! Stay tuned for the last few updates!
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

As usual. A stellar update ✨

These guys just keep getting better! They truly are a great pair and your writing is top class.

I enjoy the new game suggested... if Peter is truly as evil as he seems he might replace the blindfold after 30 min of searching...

A list of my work...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, if Peter is as much of a devious monster as I would be in this case, that key is hidden in the tape gag. Excited to see what's going to happen!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic