Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

You must be tired by now of this word but yet again, Markus and Peter are SUPREMELY ADORABLE!!!! Honestly, you develop such a perfect mix between sexy and sweet. I'd definitely have to say this is up in the top 5 of my personal Hall of Fame now.

Not only does the multiple attempts at throwing the rope over the beam make Markus that much more adorkable, it also makes the moment he succeeds and draws Peter's muscles taut all the sweeter. The gagging was hot, and the way Markus gave both punishment and reward at the same time with that massage/edging, only to switch to tickling?! YAY! I absolutely love the way this dashing rogue keeps entertaining us as his Dungeon Master uses him as a plaything.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Nice story totally loved it...looking fwd to read it more
also liked last markus twist of him finding out
guess peter will be in more trouble
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Good continuation, the couple remains sweet as usual and they are really having a great time! So I am having a great time!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago You must be tired by now of this word but yet again, Markus and Peter are SUPREMELY ADORABLE!!!! Honestly, you develop such a perfect mix between sexy and sweet. I'd definitely have to say this is up in the top 5 of my personal Hall of Fame now.

Not only does the multiple attempts at throwing the rope over the beam make Markus that much more adorkable, it also makes the moment he succeeds and draws Peter's muscles taut all the sweeter. The gagging was hot, and the way Markus gave both punishment and reward at the same time with that massage/edging, only to switch to tickling?! YAY! I absolutely love the way this dashing rogue keeps entertaining us as his Dungeon Master uses him as a plaything.
I don't think I'll evert get tired of seeing you, or anyone else, call my characters adorable!

tugfan wrote: 3 years ago Nice story totally loved it...looking fwd to read it more
also liked last markus twist of him finding out
guess peter will be in more trouble
MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago Good continuation, the couple remains sweet as usual and they are really having a great time! So I am having a great time!

Thanks for the continued kind words everyone! Im glad that everyone is still enjoying the bondage weekend!

I'm hard at work on the next part, which should be the end of Markus and Peter's Saturday! don't worry, we still have their sunday and monday to explore!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

With this chapter, we come to the end of Markus and Peter's Saturday! Just a bit of their weekend left! Thanks again to all my wonderful readers who are still enjoying this story! As their Sunday wraps up, I'll putting up another poll for future works in this little 'verse of mine, so stay tuned for that!

Part 12: Stress Test

Markus held one headphone against Peter’s right ear, and leaned in to Peter’s left. “I stared at that bag all afternoon, wondering when you would remember it. And then you thought you could hide it after your time was up. So, instead of a sensual massage, you get tickled instead.”

Markus dug his fingers back into Peter’s armit. “MMMMMMPPPPHHH MMM MMMHHMM!” Peter squealed into the bandana trapped in his mouth. He tried squirming away, but Markus and the ropes held him in place.

When Peter’s laughter subsided, Markus spoke again. “And, because you tried to cheat, I think you’ve earned another punishment. But we’ll get to that later. For now, just focus on your current predicament.”

With that, pulled the headphone over Peter’s left ear, once again blocking out the sound of the outside world. Peter attempted to shake the headphones off again, but he felt Markus’ hand tightly gripping his hair, holding his head firmly in place. He soon felt what could only be the roll of duct tape being wrapped around the headphones and blindfold.

“Mmm ffmm!” Peter begged, knowing it wouldn’t help, but thankfully, Markus did take some pity on his poor boyfriend, and stopped after 5 rotations. Enough to hold his sensory deprivation in place, but not enough to add too much unnecessary pain when the tape was eventually pulled off his blonde hair.

He felt Markus release the roll of tape and smooth the end down, right over the leather blindfold, followed by a rough slap to Peter’s cheek. He could only imagine what taunting words Markus was spewing out of his smug face, and for once, Peter was glad he had been deafened.

He sensed a slight change in the temperature as his boyfriend moved away, taking his body heat with him. Peter blindly turned his head to the left and right, trying to sense Markus’ movements. He tensed his muscles in anticipation hoping to negate the intensity of the tickling. He couldn’t do anything about his exposed armpits though. Thank god my feet are stuck on the floor. Peter sighed. Even Markus wouldn’t risk me falling or losing my balance just to get at my soles.

Tensed as he was, Peter tried counting the seconds to keep track of the time. By his calculations, a full two minutes passed before he felt Markus assault his ribs. Wicked fingers poked and pinched into his sides, driving the captive rogue wild.

“MMMMMMMPPPPPPHH! GGUMMMPPPPHH!!” Peter screamed, no doubt loudly for Markus, but a dull vibration in his throat for him. He groaned when the assault stopped. His plan of tensing his muscles did very little to mitigate the tickling sensations. He hung his head. With no other ideas, he was fully at Markus’ mercy.

Fingers dug into Peter’s armpits again, eliciting another laughing scream. Peter squirmed, trying to get away from his attacker. Markus moved one hand away from his assault and wrapped his arm around Peter’s torso to keep him in place. “MMMMMMMM!” Peter thrashed against his bonds, trying to lower his arms down to protect his vulnerable pits, but Markus’ ropework was secure.

Peter wasn’t sure how much time had passed. With the near constant tickling attacks, Peter had lost focus on his mental counting, and all time had fallen into the black void of his blindfold. Markus let go and backed off from the armpits a few minutes later, giving Peter a chance to catch his breath. He sucked in deep breaths from his nose, trying to calm down the tickle-induced adrenaline.

Peter dangled for a time, torturously waiting for Markus to continue. The next attack, which seemed to take an eternity to arrive, was against Peter’s thick and muscular thighs. Gone was the gentle and arousing massage, replaced with Markus’ relentless tickling of his boyfriend’s upper leg. Peter screamed again into his gag, cursing his overly ticklish body. He felt Markus dig his nails deep into his thighs, and Peter jumped up and around in his futile attempts to get away.

“MMMMMMMMMM PPHHHHHMMMM MMM HMMMMM HHM HHHMMMMM!!!!” He cried, begging into the tape.

But Markus would not be swayed now. Keeping on hand tickling a thigh, Peter felt the other hand slide lower, where he gave his inner knee the same treatment as his armpits. While not as ticklish there, it still caused a low rumble of a moan to escape through Peter’s gag. Markus continued his assault on his captives legs, alternating between the thighs and inner knees until Peter began to stoop forward. He was exhausted from the tickling, and he couldn’t keep himself standing upright anymore.

Markus must have noticed this, because his hands disappeared. Peter was panting now, completely out of breath. His head had drooped, and only his wrist restraints kept him up. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPH!” Peter howled as the nipple clamps were swiftly yanked off. The relief from that painful stimulation was overwhelming. He felt the sting in his eyes as the tears started flowing, slowly seeping out from his blindfold.

Peter yanked his head away when he felt a hand brush against his cheek, not expecting the sensation. When he felt Markus wiping his tears off his cheek, Peter leaned in to his boyfriend’s touch, grateful for his concern. He felt Markus’ other hand reach up to his bound hands. He felt his captor fumble to get a grip on Peter’s fingers, forcing the thumb and middle finger together, trying to make a snapping motion.

Peter understood Markus’ intent, and gave a single, affirming snap. He was fine. A bit overstimulated, exhausted, but fine. Once again he felt a gentle hand cupping his face, rubbing softly against his taped cheek. Markus spent a moment massaging his boyfriend’s sore nipples, easing the pain.

Markus pulled away, leaving Peter lost once again in the darkness and soundless space. He tensed initially, expecting another tickling attack, but eventually, his exhaustion forced him to relax. So he waited… and waited… but no further tickling came. It seemed as though Markus was done with that punishment. Now he just hung there in the living room, a piece of meat, or art. He focused on regaining his strength, regulating his breathing and calming his racing heart from the tickles.

He felt his breathing slow, and was able to stand straighter again, after what had to have been minutes of deep panting breaths. He raised his blinded and deafened head just in time to feel a new sensation. He felt, for the second time that day, his boyfriend’s cum splatter over his chest and abs. But unlike this morning, there was no shower to wash it away. He was stuck with the warm, sticky feeling clinging to his muscles. What a bastard. Peter thought. But he had to admit that if their positions were swapped, he probably would have done the same.

Markus let him dangle there for an eternity. Too exhausted to even let his mind wander into fantasy, Peter considered snapping his fingers to force his boyfriend to release him. Markus’ cum had dried over his abs, his only connection to the passage of time. Suddenly, a pair of hands were grabbing onto his head, and he felt the tape holding his headphones in place being unwound.

“mmmmmppphhMMM!” Peter cried out as the last of the tape was pulled from his hair. He felt the relief of the headphones being removed, followed quickly by the blindfold. He blinked profusely to readjust to the light, and he vaguely registered Markus speaking.

“...did so good babe. I’m going to get you down from there now, ok?” He was saying. Peter nodded, too tired to do anything else. Markus undid the ropes tied around the column, and slowly began feeding the taut rope back up and over the beam. Peter felt the tension holding him aloft loosen and he was slowly lowered to the ground. His knees touched down on the floor and he immediately let himself fall the rest of the way, collapsing into a pile of tired blonde muscle. “Easy…. Easy…” he heard Markus cooing, gently rubbing his boyfriend’s sore arms.

Markus slowly removed the tape wrapped around his boyfriend’s mouth, careful this time not to pull any hair off. He untied the bandana cleave, and removed the completely soaked wad of cloth from his boyfriend’s mouth. He helped Peter sit up and held another glass of water up to his lips. Peter gratefully sipped the water, having been completely drained during his punishment round.

“You handled every punishment so well, my dashing rogue.” Markus continued to massage his boyfriend’s arms. “But, you still need to be punished for that little bag stunt you pulled.”

Peter sighed, and silently nodded in between sips. He stole a glance at the clock. 8:43. Over two hours strung up, blinded, and deafened. And he was sure a decent amount of that time was spent being tickled. He didn’t protest when Markus pulled the glass away and helped Peter back up onto his knees. He made Peter shuffle over to the front of the couch, crawling on his knees. Peter saw that two pillows, his own pillows, had been placed on the floor in front of the sofa.

Markus silently directed Peter to knee walk onto the closest pillow, then pulled his still bound wrists down to the other, perfectly spaced pillow. He guided Peter’s body, forcing the prisoner to keep his back flat and even. Satisfied, Markus settled onto the couch, and Peter felt his boyfriend’s feet rest on his slightly sweat-glistened back.

“Since you tried to trick your way out of my previous punishment, you will need to spend the rest of the evening as my footstool.” He reached forward and ruffled Peter’s sweaty hair. “But don’t worry. If you do well tonight, I’ll give you a nice reward before bed.” Peter looked up at his captor, who winked.

Peter turned his gaze back to the floor, determined to get that reward, whatever it might be. He heard the tv turn on, and then a few minutes of channel surfing, as his indecisive boyfriend settled on something to watch. He heard and then glanced at a documentary about the national parks playing. This was exactly the sort of thing his nerdy boyfriend loved, which was also the thing that always put Peter to sleep. He’s trying to make me nod off so he can deny me that reward. Evil to the very end.

Peter used what energy he had left to stay awake. Markus had left him ungagged, but he wasn’t sure if it was an oversight or not. He didn’t want to speak up and inadvertently remind his boyfriend of a forgotten gag. Instead of striking up a conversation, he focused on the feeling of Markus’ heels lightly digging into his back as his boyfriend absentmindedly massaged him.

Peter’s arms were so sore from holding his weight up for hours, and now being forced to plank as a footstool was excruciating. The pillows helped, and in the absence of special pads, where the next best thing to make sure there was some level of comfort.

About 30 minutes into the documentary, Peter realized why Markus had left him ungagged. One of his feet lifted up from his back and dangled right in front of Peter’s face. Almost lazily, Markus pushed his foot against Peter’s nose. He didn’t say anything, but the gesture was clear.

Peter sighed then leaned in and inhaled deeply, letting his boyfriend’s foot musk waft into his nose. Thankfully, Markus had been pretty inactive all day, so it was by no means stinky. This was meant to humiliate, not disgust. He took a few more deep breaths, jamming his nose in between Markus’ toes and slowly sniffing down to the heel.

The sniffing continued for a few minutes before Markus pushed his toes into Peter’s mouth. With little choice, Peter began sucking on the big toe and licking the smaller toes poking in. I’ll make sure to repay this punishment soon, babe. Peter promised, grunting into his foot-gag.

He continued cleaning his boyfriend’s foot for the next ten minutes, pulling away from the toes and licking, and lightly nibble-tickling, Markus’ sole and heel. Satisfied with that foot, Markus placed the now saliva covered foot onto Peter’s back once more, and crossing his legs, let his other foot fall in front of his bound boyfriend’s face.

Peter repeated the process with the new foot. He spent about ten minutes thoroughly sniffing the foot, letting Markus rub the sole all over his face, before once again having the toes shoved into his mouth. Another ten or so minutes was spent licking and washing this foot before Markus felt satisfied with his boyfriend’s work.

Markus returned to using Peter as a footrest, letting his feet dry, and slightly drip saliva onto Peter’s back. When the documentary finally ended, Peter could barely hold his eyes open or his head up. But he had done it. He had dutifully cleaned his boyfriend’s feet, and had kept his back as straight as he could to form the perfect footrest. He checked the clock on the wall. 10:30. He had made it almost another two hours as a piece of furniture.

Markus switched the tv off and sat up, leaning down to undo Peter’s ankle rope. He helped Peter stand all the way up, and allowed his captive to lean against him for support while he untied his wrists.

Mrkus took the rope in one hand, intertwined his other hand with Peter’s, and pulled his exhausted rogue back to the bedroom. Once there, Markus pulled down Peter’s boxers and helped his boyfriend step out of them. He knelt down and untied Peter’s trapped cock. What erection he had left immediately deflated when the shoe string and ring finally came off. Peter gave the deepest sigh of relief.

“Go take care of your business and get yourself ready for bed. You did well tonight, handled your punishments like a champ! When you come back out, you’ll get the reward I promised.” Markus commanded, and Peter silently nodded.

Peter went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. As he relieved himself, he had the passing thought to get his revenge and turn the tables on Markus tonight. But he felt the soreness of his arms, the slight tremble from holding up his weight for hours. His eyelids were droopy, and his head hung slightly. He was in no condition to try and overpower his boyfriend tonight.

Pushing the thoughts of revenge out of his mind for now, Peter quickly finished up, brushed his teeth and rejoined his boyfriend in the bedroom. Markus was waiting for him with a coil of soft white rope in his hand. Markus patted the bed and Peter sat down next to his smiling captor.

Markus wasted no time in securing Peter’s wrists in front of him. He guided Peter to lay down in the bed, and Peter noticed that his boyfriend had retrieved the pillows while he was in the bathroom. He didn’t resist when Markus pulled his bound wrists over his head and tied them to the headboard behind him. Peter gave a cursory tug, but of course, found them to be secure. He was trapped, but not uncomfortably so. Markus had tied him so that his arms were resting on the pillows and bed, and not hanging above him.

“You just wait here, my dashing rogue, while I get myself ready for bed. Then you’ll get your hard earned reward.” Markus said before locking Peter into a long kiss. Peter craned his neck to follow the lips when Markus broke away, then he laid his head back against the pillows to wait.

He struggled to keep his eyes open. Exhaustion from his punishment was fighting to overtake him. Peter shook the sleep away. He had to stay awake for his reward. Knowing how devious Markus had been, Peter was sure he would lose his chance at the reward if he fell asleep. But the soft pillows cradling his head, the well used and comfortable mattress, and the cozy blanket casually thrown over his lower boy all combined into a recipe for peaceful sleep.

When Markus emerged a few minutes later, he couldn’t help but smile at the sight that awaited him. His dashing rogue, overcome by tiredness, had indeed fallen asleep. Peter’s head was nestled into the crook of his arm, still held behind him by the ropes tied to the headboard. His lips parted slightly, the easy breaths of calming sleep escaping.

Markus, as quietly as he could, adjusted the blankets and tucked in his boyfriend up to his armpits, then lightly kissed his forehead. As he settled into his side of the bed, he silently promised to reward his captive rogue in the morning.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yet again I am just so utterly happy when reading this masterwork. The sensory deprivation and tickling was AMAZING ( I love me a powerful muscular man steung up and helpless to tickles) and I honestly don't know how Markus resisted getting himself off once more to the sight of his good little footstool!

OH, and the incredibly wonderful checking in mid-scene? One gets the sensation Markus would instantly have stopped and taken care of his boyfriend if he had safesignaled out, and that's really great to see. Such trust and communication! I'm in love! All over again!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was another great chapter .
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was amazing! Loved the sensory depravation part! I really like how despite his "cruelty", Markus still makes sure that Peter is alright, I get the feeling that these two have been doing this long enough to know how much the other can handle!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond @Msueta@2 @cj2125 thanks again for your kind words and continued support of this story!

I've had a busy few days, but I am working when I can on the next installment of this Bondage Weekend! I should have it finished in the next couple days!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm still here. I keep letting this story run away from me - definitely a poor reflection on me rather than the quality of the story which remains as great and wonderful as ever.

Loved the sensory deprivation and tickling and the fact that Markus was always aware of the bag but didn't let on until the last minute. Great details like Markus' multiple attempts to get the rope over the beam and his check-ins with Peter really help to make the story realistic and believable. These guys know how to play with each other but make sure they don't push it too far.

Everything Markus does seems to have a devious element to it although this could just be Peter's imagination!

Great final image of the exhausted Peter asleep on the bed - he couldn't even stay awake for his final reward. Looking forward to what Sunday brings for them.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Pup Wingletang glad you are still enjoying the tale! And don't even worry about falling behind, life happens, as is happening with me and my time to write!

So happy you, and other readers, are enjoying the smaller details of Markus and Peter and their relationship!
As for Markus' deviousness, who's to say what's true, and what is Peter being an unreliable narrator/captive? 8-)
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Loved these last couple chapters! It nice seeing Peter getting pushed a bit but having Marcus there to comfort and check in on him, love the trust that these two have. It really is the ideal relationship :D
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Congratulations gag1195!! Can't wait to see Peter's reward ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Shows up a week late with another update. Seriously, I am so sorry I am so late with this update! This past week was a lot crazier and busier than I anticipated, but I haven't forgotten about you all, or Markus and Peter. Their adventures continue with their Sunday Morning and a reward or two. Once again thanks to everyone still keeping up with this tale. I am humbled every time I read your comments! Stay tuned for more updates in this Bondage Weekend!

Part 13: Morning Glory

Peter thought he heard his boyfriend’s alarm going off, but it was shut off so quickly, he might have dreamed it. He shifted in an unconscious attempt to roll over and get comfortable, only to meet resistance in the form of the ropes holding his wrists together and to the headboard. Stuck as he was, he sighed, and sunk back into the pillow and buried his face against his arm. He didn’t want to look at the clock.he just wanted to steal as much sleep as possible before Markus woke up and put him to work or punished him any further. He could still feel the slight ache in his arms, and knew he could easily sleep at least 3 more hours.

Unfortunately, Peter would not be granted the gift of extra ZZZs. He felt his boyfriend’s arm slide over his torso as Markus stirred from his alarm. Lips began softly exploring Peter’s neck and chin before moving up to place a kiss on the still sleepy captive.

“Morning… I hope you slept well.” Markus sighed in an effort to wake himself up. He continued to place kisses over Peter’s lips and cheeks, the tickle of his beard making Peter smile, even through his groan of being forced to wake up.

“I wish I could still be asleep.” Peter complained. “You wore me out yesterday.” He finally opened his eyes and saw Markus’ amber-brown eyes gazing back at him. His boyfriend was leaning over him, a sleepy smile on his face.

“You are being a bit dramatic, my dashing rogue. Besides, I still owe you your reward from last night.” Markus’ smile grew when Peter’s face lit up at the mention of the reward. Peter was sure he had lost out on that chance after falling asleep last night. “And, I already pushed my alarm back this morning. It’s almost noon.”

Peter jerked his head to look at the clock. 11:40. They had slept most of the morning away. And of course, Markus must have plans for their Sunday together.

Markus leaned in for another kiss, which Peter hungrily reciprocated. Their morning make out session continued for a few minutes before Markus trailed his kisses lower. He spent another few minutes nibbling and sucking against his boyfriend’s neck, and Peter was sure a hickey had already formed. Between feelings of arousal, he could see the image of Liam seeing the hickey and comparing Peter and Markus to horny teenagers at the drive-in.

That thought made Peter blush slightly, and he resolved to wear that mark as a badge of honor. His thoughts were interrupted when Markus traveled lower, biting down on Peter’s right nipple. At the same time, Markus pinched the left nipple with his hand. His still sensitive pecs receiving stimulation fully woke up Peter’s erection. He moaned as Markus began lightly sucking, mixing pain and pleasure on his boyfriend’s chest.

Markus ended with a few licks and tongue flicks against the right nipple, then switched over to the left, trading with his pinching, twisting fingers. The sensual nipple torture continued for a few minutes before Markus pulled his head away. He trailed more kisses down Peter’s abs, placing at least one peck on each muscle. Finally, the captor had reached his destination.

Peter moaned again as his boyfriend began kissing his erect member through the fabric of his red boxers. Markus nuzzled his boyfriend’s trapped cock, chuckling softly at the twitching of the red boxer shorts. He planted kisses up and down the fabric-bound shaft, occasionally giving a light bite to remind Peter who was in charge.

“I don’t think… AH… I don’t think biting should be pa-hh-aart of the reward!” Peter struggled to say through the bites and stimulation Markus was providing.

Markus, in the process so slowly pulling the boxers down, stopped. He looked up at his boyfriend. “And I really don’t think you should be complaining about the reward. I could simply stop, gag you, and leave you here to think about things for a while.” Peter quietly shook his head. “That’s what i thought.

He resumed pulling down the red boxers, and Peter’s cock sprang free. Markus began delicately stroking his boyfriend. Slow and steady, building the anticipation, while at the same time, cupped Peter’s balls in his other hand and lightly squeezed.

He stroked the shaft faster, earning another soft moan from Peter. Markus could tell his boyfriend was ready for release, having been denied it all day yesterday. He jerked Peter faster, faster, faster, to the point where Peter began thrusting up into the commanding fist.

Markus sensed his boyfriend was close. He stroked even faster. Precum splattered on his knuckles, but still he jerked up and down, up and down. Peter was almost screaming, his climax was so close…

And Markus let go. “AAAAAAAAHHH!” Peter cried out, his reward quickly feeling like another punishment.

“That was to make sure you remember- you belong to me this weekend.” Markus’ voice turned serious, almost sinister, and Peter whimpered. He nodded and begged with his puppy dog eyes for Markus to finish.

Markus smiled devilishly and returned his attention to his twitching boyfriend. He lowered his head close to the quivering cock, and slowly wrapped his mouth around it. He paused for a moment, allowing the warmth of his mouth to envelop his boyfriend’s erection. Then he began blowing Peter, the long awaited reward. Up. Down. Up. Down. He went down to the base, smiling as best he could around his boyfriend’s firm member every time he heard Peter moan in ecstasy.

It didn’t take long for Peter’s climax to build back up, and the bound model began thrusting upwards again, slightly choking his boyfriend. Markus persisted and a moment later, he felt Peter shoot into him, accompanied by the satisfied shouting of the restrained rogue.

Markus swallowed as much as he could, feeling some of his boyfriend’s cum dribble out. He felt some of it fall into his beard, but he didn’t care. He released Peter’s cock, and rushed up to lock Peter in a cum filled kiss. Stunned for just a moment, he gave in and tasted his own cum as he boyfriend kept him in the sweaty, sticky moment.

When Markus finally pulled away, Peter’s head collapsed back into the pillow and he felt Markus settle himself and rest his head against Peter’s chest. They stayed that way for a few minutes, catching their breath. Peter stole a glance at the clock and saw it was already past noon. As much as he wanted to stay like this, he knew it wouldn’t last.

As if reading his mind, Markus sat up and began freeing Peter from the headboard. He helped Peter sit up in the bed, pulling his still bound wrists out in front of him. The captive was grateful to finally have some mobility back, and didn’t resist when he was led into the bathroom. He expected to have a repeat of the previous morning, bound to the showerhead and at his boyfriend’s mercy, but Markus had other plans.

He got the water running and warming up while he helped the pair of them fully disrobe. When the water was warm enough, he dragged Peter into the shower and handed his prisoner the bar of soap. Peter held the soap firmly, not wanting to drop it, and could feel the indent of his teeth from its use as an impromptu gag.

“Yesterday, I dutifully scrubbed you clean. Today, you will return the favor. Get to work my dashing rogue.” Markus commanded, standing stock still in the middle of the shower.

Peter held his former soapy gag under the water for a moment to lather it up, then stepped up to his stoic boyfriend and began scrubbing the dark hair on his chest. He never said I couldn’t enjoy myself while doing this. Peter reasoned. So, while lathering up his boyfriend, he stepped closer and began planting kisses of his own against Markus’ neck and jaw. He finished soaping up Markus’ chest and stomach, and moved his bound hands to massage and soap up his boyfriend’s right arm, shifting his kisses down to the shoulder. He repeated the process with the left arm and shoulder.

As carefully as he could, Peter took a knee, and as the water rushed over his head and back, slowly began soaping up Markus’ legs. He pressed a few kisses onto his captor’s hips, stealing a nuzzle against his boyfriend’s own erect cock. With his boyfriend’s legs sufficiently cleaned, Peter went to stand back up, but he miscalculated his balance. He slipped and fell, tripping into Markus, who, to his credit, did his best to catch and steady them both. But Peter’s larger frame took them both down and they ended up a wet, naked, tangle of slightly bruised bodies on the floor of the shower stall.

They devolved into fits of laughter after ensuring that the other was mostly unharmed. Markus and Peter laid on the shower floor for another minute, trying to compose themselves before Markus was able to finally stand up. He slowly and carefully pulled Peter back up to a standing position, and gingerly took the bar of soap which Peter had miraculously managed to hold onto.

Markus finished soaping both of them up, and letting the water wash them clean. A quick shampoo of both their hair, and the water was shut off. They stood there, dripping wet and slightly shivering in the cold air of the bathroom as Markus began untying his boyfriend’s wrists, and tossed that rope over the side of the shower with the other forgotten shower rope.

They finished their morning routine, and carefully checked for any actual injuries from their fall. Markus had some slight bruising on his arm where he landed with the full weight of the two of them, and Peter was sure his butt would be sore tomorrow, but other than embarrassment, they were no worse for wear.

Markus picked up his boyfriend’s red boxers off the floor before leading them out of the bathroom. They returned to the bedroom, where Markus tossed Peter a pair of forest green boxers, donning a matching jockstrap. He then balled up the red boxers, crammed them in Peter’s mouth, and quickly grabbed the roll of bondage tape. The ingenious tape would only stick to itself, so he didn't need to be as careful in its application. He wound the shiny black tape around Peter’s stuffed mouth. In his haste to seal in his boyfriend’s used boxers, Markus definitely covered Peter’s left ear with his rotations, but he didn’t care.

He whipped Peter around, who was still slightly dazed from the shower fall and the unceremonious gagging. His wrists were crossed behind him, and Markus wrapped them horizontally and vertically, cocooning them in the shiny black material. He then wound more tape around Peter’s well defined arms, looping around above and below the still sensitive nipples.

Markus tossed the roll of bondage tape back into their box and spun Peter back around again to face him. Another round of gag kisses commenced, while Peter tested and struggled in his new bonds.

Markus knew the bondage tape wouldn’t hold forever, but it would last long enough for Markus’ purposes. “Alright my wrapped up rogue, I think it’s time for some lunch. Given your current predicament, I guess I’m in charge of the menu. And of course, after lunch, you will be repaying me the reward you received this morning.”

“Mmmppphhmm mmmm phhhmm hhhhmmm!” Peter complained, trying to point out that you don’t pay for rewards, but his muffling was ignored. With another peck on the tape holding the boxer in his boyfriend’s mouth, Markus marched Peter out towards the kitchen.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Don't you dare be sorry! Trust me, we'd all rather you be well rested and inspired when you write. Don't worry about delays; produce at your own rate - we'll be here!

Anyway, I love the cuteness of the two, and the frenzied gagging in the latter part of the chapter! Markus is a master of playing with his dashing rogue!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Definitely agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] you definitely don't need to be sorry about your speed of production. I've been waiting years for some professional authors to get on with their stories so a week is nothing!

Another very erotic chapter. I like the little call backs to previous chapters (teeth marks in the soap) and the shower accident reminds us that life is never perfect. Marcus definitely knows how to play Peter and they both seem to be enjoying it.

An interesting philosophical question - do you pay for rewards?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Don't worry, life gets in the way sometimes, trust me, everyone here knows bout it!

Back to the story, they are adorable together! I loved how Markus teased Peter and the shower scene was so cute!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like this chapter
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Whoop whoop! The fun continues.

The previous chapter with sensory deprivation was gold!

These guys have it all!

Phenomenal

A list of my work...
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This might be turning into one of my favorite stories!!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond @Pup Wingletang @cj2125 Thank you for the kind words! On some level I definitely get that sometimes my life is just too busy, but I really wanted to write more this past week, and just didn't have the time or energy. Something Something work/life balance and all that. Hopefully my next week or so is less hectic!

@Msueta@2 @MountainMan_91 @gaggedfeety I'm glad you are all enjoying this story so much! Your comments and kind words are great to read!

I hope everyone enjoys this next installment in Markus and Peter's Bondage Weekend!

Part 14: Payment

Peter expected Markus to sit him down and make him wait while he prepared their food, like on Friday night. It’s not like he could do anything to help with his wrists and arms taped up. But to his surprise, Markus steered Peter past the table and into the kitchen. He pushed Peter against the cabinets next to the stove and firmly pressed his hand against his captive boyfriend’s chest. The silent command was simple enough to understand; Peter was to stand there and wait.

Peter watched as Markus gathered ingredients and set everything on the counter. A cursory examination of the items told Peter that his boyfriend was making pancakes! He rolled his eyes slightly. Pancakes were pretty far from his model diet, and Markus knew it. But with his hands trapped behind him and his mouth busily chewing on his underwear, Peter could hardly object. As he watched Markus begin to cook, he made a note to increase his gym time this week to work off the flapjacks.

Markus quickly whipped up the batter and then set it aside to warm up the stove. While he waited for the stovetop to heat, he casually reached his hand up to massage Peter’s chest, particularly his exposed nipples which were slightly puffed out by the tape wrapped above and below. His hand spent some time exploring the bound man’s abs, caressing the grooves of the muscles.

Peter closed his eyes and rested his head against the cabinet and let out a low grumble of frustration when his boyfriend’s hand moved away. He peeked an eye open, and saw Markus pour the batter into the pan and ready the spatula. After a few moments of waiting, Peter watched his boyfriend confidently flip the pancake into a lopsided landing. He smiled behind the gag.

“GGMMffmm…” he exclaimed when a hand tightly gripped his boxer-clad cock. He forced his eyes open and saw Markus intently focused on pouring more batter into the pan with one hand. He did not release Peter, and instead used his free hand to flip the next pancake as well.

The breakfast making continued in that fashion- Markus would pour batter, and casually fondle his boyfriend’s package while waiting to flip the pancake. When the flip landed successfully, he would squeeze, quickly but firmly. Peter kept his eyes closed, enjoying the pleasurable torment from his boyfriend. By the time Markus let go, Peter counted eight squeezes. He heard a plate hit the table and opened his eyes just in time to see a nozzle in his crosshairs.

Markus had returned to his bound boyfriend and was holding a can of whipped cream right in Peter’s face. He pressed down on the nozzle, releasing a jet of the sweet, white substance onto Peter’s nose, some of it dripping down onto his taped cheek. “MMMP!” Peter cried when the sensation of cold air and cream traveled south and quickly covered his exposed nipples.

Peter leaned his head forward in an attempt to complain, but was cut off by Markus rushing in, forcing a sloppy kiss onto his captive rogue’s nose. A light nibbling made quick work of the sweet treat dripping off his face. Markus followed the dripping creamed down his boyfriend’s cheek and neck, pausing to lay a deep kiss onto Peter’s lip indents, before reaching the waiting nipples. He took his time, lazily sucking on each pec in turn, making sure no trace of the whipped cream remained on his boyfriend’s chest.

“Mmmffrm fffmmr!” Peter cursed as his boyfriend’s tongue flicked against his right nipple. Markus laid one more kiss against the chest before standing back up and pulling Peter to his seat at the table.

Peter saw a delicious stack of pancakes piled in front of him and as Markus settled into his own seat, he leaned towards his boyfriend, leading with his tapped cheek. He expected to be released from his gag and forkfed bites of the enticing pancakes. But yet again, His devious boyfriend seemed intent on flipping the script.

Instead of taking the time to unwrap the shiny black tape and free his boxer stuffed mouth, Markus grabbed Peter’s chin and pulled him close. Peter felt another deep, intense kiss fall upon his bound lips before the hand holding his chin threw him back, leaving the poor rogue gagged.

He whimpered, begging as best he could behind his tape, and flashed his big round eyes. His sympathetic appearance was wasted. Markus grinned ear to ear as he topped the stack of pancakes with more whipped cream and began cutting into the still steaming flapjacks. Peter could now only watch and wait as his boyfriend began scarfing down the sweet smelling breakfast.

“MMMPPHH!” Peter yelled into his gag, glaring as he watched his boyfriend eat bite after bite, the stack slowly but surely disappearing.

Markus said nothing, but continued to enjoy the sugary fruit of his cooking labors. This continued, along with Peter’s grumbling, until about two thirds of the pancakes were gone. Markus set down the fork and knife and rubbed his belly contentedly. A burp escaped his lips, which he gingerly blew into Peter’s face, causing the trapped model to shake his head away from the smell.

Satisfied with his portion of the meal, Markus sat up and finally gave attention to his bound boyfriend. He reached over to free Peter from his gag, unwrapping the tape as slowly as possible. When the tape finally gave way, Peter didn’t wait for Markus to pull the boxers out. He spit them out with as much force as he could muster, shooting them into Markus’ lap.

“You asshole!” Peter screamed. “Were you just going to let me starve? Torturing me with those pancakes… and that whipped cream stunt, my nipples are still stic-” He forkful of pancakes jammed into his mouth cut off Peter’s complaining. With little choice, Peter began chewing on the fluffy, if slightly cold breakfast.

Markus continued forcing the pancake bites as soon as Peter would swallow the previous offering, giving the prisoner no time to pause and yell at his boyfriend. By the end of the meal, the pancakes were all but gone, and Peter had mostly calmed down. He even leaned in when Markus began to kiss and lick the residual whipped cream off his taped up boyfriend’s face.

Markus then offered his boyfriend some water to help wash down the pancakes, which Peter gratefully accepted. With his boyfriend sufficiently rehydrated, Markus grabbed the discarded red boxers, still damp from their time in Peter’s mouth. He wadded them up and jammed them back in, and held them there with a hand tightly clamping down on his captive’s mouth.

“Those stay in.” The words were spoken calmly, but the firmness behind them was easily felt. Peter contemplated ignoring the command for a moment, a part of him wondering what punishment he might receive, but he thought better of it. If the morning’s reward was any indication, there was a chance for more in the near future. He decided to play his cards right and follow orders.

Markus got up from the table and began cleaning up the mess he made while cooking. Peter busied himself by enjoying the view of his boyfriend’s exposed ass in the jockstrap bouncing slightly as Markus scrubbed the plate and pan in the sink. Peter bit down on his underwear, unable to express his desire any other way.

Markus made quick work of the clean up and in short order, returned to his captive. “Alright my dashing rogue. I think it’s time you repay me for the great reward I gave you this morning.”

He pulled Peter out of his seat and led him down the hallway and, to Peter’s continued surprise, into the office. He left the captive model standing there for just a moment, and returned with two items: a pillow and the roll of bondage tape. He guided Peter to the desk, and after dropping the pillow down onto the floor, helped Peter kneel down on it. Markus then spent a few moments wrapping Peter’s ankles in the shiny tape, removing the last vestige of the captive’s freedom.

Markus then settled into his chair and started up his computer. His left hand reached down to gently pet his blonde boyfriend’s head. “Now, my beautiful rogue. I am going to spend some time working on some D&D plans, and yes, that does include stuff involving your character. While I am working, you are going to return the favor I rewarded you with. Take your time, and let me savor it.”

Markus moved his hand to remove the boxers from Peter’s mouth, tossing them aside, and guiding his boyfriend’s head towards his crotch. Peter could feel the heat of markus’ thighs surrounding his face as he began nuzzling up against the jockstrap. Markus let this happen for a minute or so, before reaching down and pulling his jock down, and stroking his already firm cock.

Now freed and ready, Peter leaned forward to take his boyfriend’s member into his mouth. As he began sucking on the head, massaging it with his tongue, he was only vaguely aware of the clicks of the keyboard as Markus began his work.

Peter sucked on the cock head, releasing it a few times to expose the now wet erection to the chill of the room, before wrapping his warm mouth around it again. He felt the twitching and as he glanced upwards, saw his boyfriend shudder slightly, and he knew Markus was pleased.

Peter took in more of his boyfriend’s cock, thrusting his head in motion, and letting his boyfriend’s shaft move deeper into his eager mouth. Peter lost himself in the movement, falling into the steady rhythm. This is where he wanted to be, this moment made all the “torture” of the previous days all the sweeter.

Peter had lost all concept of time, and only came back to his senses when he felt his boyfriend start to convulse more, and hearing groans of great pleasure above him. Markus had stopped his work, and was also now thrusting fully in time to Peter’s movements. It only took a thrust or two more before Peter felt the explosion of cum into his mouth. He made an involuntary movement back, but felt his boyfriend’s firm hand on the back of his head, holding him in place. His mouth still firmly around Markus’ cock, Peter nodded slightly, and swallowed his boyfriend’s load, still sucking even after the last bit of cum was gone.

Markus allowed him to continue for no more than a minute before guiding Peter’s head away, forcing the bound model to release his boyfriend. Markus picked up the red boxers once more, and used them to quickly wipe his crotch off. Knowing what to expect, Peter opened his mouth, and putting up no resistance as Markus gagged him once more with his now soaked underwear.

Markus wrapped the tape around Peter’s head, just the one time to allow it to stick to itself, then pulled the now silenced head back into his thighs. He continued his work, absentmindedly stroking his bound boyfriend’s head and face, as Peter nuzzled as deep as he could into Markus’ crotch.

In the back of his mind, Peter was still planning his revenge against Markus, but as he rubbed his gagged face against Markus, and deeply inhaled the post orgasm smell of his boyfriend’s crotch, his plans were stalled.

Some time passed as Both recovered their stamina, Markus continuing his work and lazily petting his boyfriend. Peter, his eyes happily closed, noticed a shift in his boyfriend’s movement, and felt the tape being pulled down to his neck. The boxers were once again removed, and replaced with Markus’ erect cock. Markus was ready for a second round and Peter was more than willing to oblige.

By the time he blew Markus to a second orgasm, the devious DM had managed to finish his work, and after cleaning himself off for the second time, he grabbed a pair of scissors to free Peter’s ankles. After helping his captive stand up, he pulled Peter into a long kiss, his strong arms wrapping around his amazing boyfriend.

“Thank you for helping me get through my session planning, my dashing rogue. I hope you enjoyed yourself too.” He led Peter back into the bedroom and began gathering more coils of rope, including the rope that had been braided into a bit gag. He loosely wound the coils of rope around Peter’s neck, turning him into a bondage pack mule, then wasted no time in shoving the rope-bit into his mouth and tying it off behind the blonde’s head. He pushed Peter back out into the hallway and into the living room, pushing him against the column.

“I hope you don’t mind.” Markus said in feigned sincerity. “But I thought I would practice my rope skills a bit more. Given how close you came to freeing yourself Friday night, it seems I need to improve my skills…”
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hooot!

That was a great chapter.

The oral sex was described so good. I love how you continue the story and find new ways for Markus to have fun!

And their characters are evolving, will Peter even want revenge?

A list of my work...
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Another great chapter! Poor Peter, definitely looking forward to him getting his revenge, but still loving this dynamic! Definitely relationship goals :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This is the BEST way to have breakfast! I want to try that so bad. I just adore how creative Markus is in his rewards, punishments, and basically just all around! I love that sexy nerdy hunk.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really liked that chapter . The reward was so hot .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic